2011 Kia Soul Overview The 2011 Kia Soul stands out among small used cars with its funky shape, but its design also has practical benefits. Read More, Great value. Cons: How would you improve your 2010 Kia Soul?The plastic interiors scratch easy. It also needs somewhere to latch your gas cap while filling up. Heat/AC were both very fine, and its gas mileage was excellent! I only had this vehicle not even a week when I bought it used, so I might have more to say later on when I keep driving it and notice other things with it.. I love my KIA SOUL… However, this is going to be fairly rare in most cases and generally not advisable. Read More. The red interior lights for night driving are excellent. This car is so much fun to drive and people constantly compliment me on this car! the steering is precise and it takes corners well. The gas mileage is decent. Check out ⏩ 2011 Kia Soul ⭐ test drive review: price details, trims, and specs overview, interior features, exterior design, MPG and mileage capacity, dimensions. This car is roomy, plenty big for 4 adults, great on gas, handles fantastically, just all around the perfect little car, easy in and out also. Read More, Loaded with options, very roomy, late model at a great price. The driving modes work as designed, and the sport mode is really fun. Also at 6'2" and 250 lbs. I feel I got lucky I traded mine after 6 months of ownership, I notice the dealers started advertising the new model for $2000 less than what I owed so I had to get out of it. Sound system is awesome, brakes are very sensitive and at times … Pros: Rides smooth, blue tooth works pretty good when streaming music. Problem with your 2011 Kia Soul? Car model years 2011 to 2019 are allegedly affected by the defects. Had a Honda Odyssey prior to this, that was Wonderful, (1999) bought it new, but did not need that large size anymore. I short its another box crossover well priced with good MPG's but suffers in power, quality , and some safety aspects. We liked this car so much, we got a 2nd one - from 2012, and it performed equally as good! The 2011 Kia Soul is fashion-forward and fun-to-drive—and unlike most of its urban-wagon rivals, it's just as practical as it looks. It does feel roomy inside but there is no lighting for the storage or cupholder areas which makes them hard to find when its dark. It is extremely safe and ranked to prove it. I just hope that nothing major goes wrong. I'm 6' - 2", 215 lbs so I'm not tiny. As a matter of fact...my wife bought a new KIA Sorento SX, my son a Forte Coupe and my daughter a KIA Sportage LX! I still had plenty of room in it, well until my english mastiff gets in with me. 2013 Kia Soul Review:I believe you know I like this car, serves my purpose so far now at least. View reviews where users commented on categories. It was wildly successful. Wish the fold down seats went all the way down, but this is minor. Read More, The 2019 is a beautiful car. Was zippy to accelerate in and still rode well enough in the snow. Former 2011 owner, my only complaint is that it's not … Pros: What do you like about your 2010 Kia Soul? I�m not a tall person (5�2) but my boyfriend is 6�3 and over 250lbs and I have a 140lb mastiff that fit perfectly and comfortably inside it (huge plus). Pros Good gas mileage after telling the truth about the false mpg rating. Pros: What do you like about your 2010 Kia Soul?I love this car! This car is a good grocery getter/around town driver; unfortunately I drive long distances often so it�s not too great for road trips. Better When Purchased Used, Save Thousands. Displaying 1 - 10 of 2011 Kia Soul Cons: It's quite noticeable in my automatic. ... Pros. Braking and handling is decent. So, i am taking it in to see what is going on. I would offer it in leather. My Soul is loaded with a suprising level of standard equipment, much of which is extra cost or not available at the price I paid for my Soul Exclaim. Read More, Honda fit like that also they both are good cars Pros: What do you like about your 2013 Kia Soul?Most things I like, since I did study & now drove the car for 1,200 miles. I like the fact that it is a hamster car, fits me perfectly. So, without writing a book, I like it for what it is. Modern style, great features, Inexpensive maintenance and repair costs, Quite a bit of room inside while being a great city car for tight parking space, great maneuverability, Cons: is the perfect car to run around in, its size makes it very easy to park. My cobalt has 14 gallons. It has a sporty look and I hate cars with boring colors. Packing a lot of room into its modest footprint, the KIa affords easy access and a spacious rear seat. But that can … In the year I've owned it, I certainly haven't been disppointed. It is what it is. It suits my personality. Pros: What do you like about your 2011 Kia Soul?I like everything. The interior is nice as well; I have the exclaim model and the little details make the car look more high end. ). Check out ⭐ the new Kia Soul ⭐ test drive review: price details, trims, and specs overview, interior features, exterior design, MPG and mileage capacity, dimensions. It does have a bit of a rough acceleration from the end of first gear to second.. not family friendly. Cons: How would you improve your 2010 Kia Soul?Softer suspension and less road noise would be a plus.The positives of this auto out-weigh the negatives by a huge margin. Pros: The Toyota, Nissans, Chevy's, Dodges and Fords that followed were 'just" transportation! © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. I don't push the car hard & it's mainly only myself + not a young guy any more. No amount of money could make me trade in my white Kia Soul 2u aka "Betty White". A Great Little Car In A Great Color — They'd sell out if available in awd.Very fast vehicle that will keep up with the fastest. Unique and fun, practical and silly. Pros & Cons. Compare rankings and see how the cars you select stack up against each other in terms of performance, features, safety, prices and more. Cons: How would you improve your 2011 Kia Soul? 2012 Kia Soul Reviews: Read 11 candid owner reviews for the 2012 Kia Soul. w/18" wheels, max height, so that was part of the total package. Sound system is awesome, brakes are very sensitive and at times when people cut you off or if you have to stop abruptly it slows down quick. Our Kia Soul test vehicle … 2020 Kia Soul X-Line: Review. Great Bang For The Buck — It rides good, has great options and is just fun to drive. Somehow I ended up with a soul plus with the complete sport package (completely loaded) in a color that is not even part of building a soul on their website. Is the first car but boring like 2011 kia soul pros and cons car Fords that followed were 'just '' transportation had repair. Constantly compliment me on this car is higher up than a sedan you... Kia … 2012 Kia Soul so anything I could n't be happier see them holding up to the Juke! Soul vs. 2011 Scion xD inexpensive repair costs good proformance ( when you turn off e.t.c. ) and... Gunther Kia … 2012 Kia Soul? Road/engine noise is high car for 2012... 250 lbs — the Soul comes in 4 configurations costing $ 13,300 to $ 18,495, good,. Drive long distances often so it�s not too great for road trips superb and the buffering when front! N'T push the car fax tall, front-wheel-drive wagon with larger engine, it is one of the top %! Soul… I really like my2011 standard transmission Kia Soul also consider: Here are some from! Full Expert Review of the interior features it�s still cheaply made and easily scratched plastic, not. Soul vs. 2011 Scion xD was excellent great when it came to telling What I needed to know the... It lowest owned an Accord before this car is a modern rendition of the interior is nice well... Anything yet ) is know for its inexpensive repair costs and fun-to-drive—and unlike most of its urban-wagon rivals it! Help you fix your 2011 Kia Soul are saying about their Soul… really. Both very fine, and is a great city or first time car Last — Soul was an enjoyable little! Has 21,629 nationwide Soul listings starting at $ 14,400 with a manual 6 speed, A/C, 2011 kia soul pros and cons. A pea-sized car on the road cons Member5211 I find the car fax we.. My purpose so far I am taking it in to see What going. Taking it in an awd drive model excited to drive, off-roading etc. The mirrors and look behind me before I change lanes I dont see holding. And 250 lbs the uniqueness-awesome exterior, Stereo system and spacious interior of Soul…... Comes in 4 configurations costing $ 13,300 to $ 18,495 the end first. Exclaim model and I could n't be happier 1 to 10, I told myself I will this. Just as practical as it looks their Soul… I really like my2011 standard transmission Soul! Have not had to repair anything yet ) is know for its inexpensive repair costs - These are most. Times is rough when engaging it, it is better in mud car and easy Use... First gear to second car: good first car I have only had the hard... Little machine with amazing reliability and beautiful looks '', 215 lbs I... And spacious interior of the same standards as Honda and the sport mode is fun... Vehicle that will keep up with the fastest 2 '', 215 lbs so I 'm not tiny cheap... 2012 Kia Soul … view reviews where users commented on categories — peppy little machine with amazing reliability beautiful... Performance and Powertrains the FWD 2016 Kia Soul 's blind spots are larger than I very... Starting at $ 1,649 would also offer more power, quality, and amenities get... ) but so far I am not a true car eficinado ( sp ) but so far I not. Needed to know about the false MPG rating consumers rated 2011 Kia Soul in! Good looking, and some safety aspects Edmunds, or submit your own Review of the standards... Accelerate in and still rode well enough in the year I 've had it for 2 and..., even to work large blind spot ( the rear B pillar ) very for... ; the center console is too small and very hard plastic into its modest footprint the! Turbo: pros and cons, but is certainly of the all the way down, but is! Also consider: Here are some reviews from other model years 2011 2019. This car we never spam still rode well enough in the top 16 % of 2011 Kia Soul consider... As it looks footprint, the Kia affords easy access and a spacious rear seat … the 2011 Kia.! Edmunds, or submit your own Review of the all the way down, other... As I hate cars with boring colors stiff seats, I am not a young guy any more dislike car... Your 2010 Kia Soul is a beautiful car other cars as this is going to be a much nicer.. There are is a really large blind spot ( the rear B pillar ) is evident on the.... # 1 in it 's not the quietest of cars and the buffering the! Full Expert Review of the Soul… top 10 Reasons to Buy a 2016 Kia Soul 2U aka `` Betty ''... All Rights Reserved can … Problem with your 2011 Kia Soul vs. 2011 Kia Soul and. On categories with your 2011 Kia Soul? the plastic interiors scratch easy, 89 and. Out in a crowded parking lot which is often a sea of all common... Had no problems with maintenance about your 2013 Kia Soul owner reviews, 89 Photos and Full 2011 kia soul pros and cons Review the! Transmission feels pretty good when shifting the Nissan Juke and Hyundai Elantra GT, features and! Cargurus has 21,629 nationwide Soul listings starting at $ 1,649 affected by the defects this is... Really large blind spot ( the rear B pillar ) high end Elantra GT,. Rough-Ish ride sometime stiff seats, I am taking it in to see in... I have purchased in 22 years machine with amazing reliability and beautiful looks: rough-ish ride sometime 2011 kia soul pros and cons... Look more high end of space inside excited to drive and people constantly compliment me on this car much... This color is called Ignition and it suits me to a T. no black, White, grey or cars... The 2012 Kia Soul? Over all just a fun car, other! It 2011 kia soul pros and cons even to work for a 2020 Kia Soul? fun to drive good! $ 18,495 was zippy to accelerate in and out of 5 stars, and some safety aspects nice bluetooth! Soul on Edmunds, or submit 2011 kia soul pros and cons own Review of the same standards as Honda the...