Whether it's a recall or an extended warranty, Ford should have given it's customers something to fix the throttle body issue, especially when the symptoms involve something as dangerous as a sudden loss of power and speed. An intake manifold is bolted to the engine head or plenum. Check engine light is on Diagnostic. Newsletter sign up. Click to get the latest Buzzing content. They asked me if I wanted to let them try again to see what the problem was. Thanks guys. Getting diagnostics done at ford on monday. Go to get on the gas and the engine shutter and check engine light comes on. I would buy another one in a heartbeat except for the fact that I dont like the new style. Your local dealer can check for this type of information. I didnt know about warrenty extension in 2016 so I put the car in local repair shop to change sparkplug and ignition coil with my pocket. Driving Dynamics. Effective as of the Notice Date, Honda will extend the Powertrain Limited Warranty of each Settlement Class Vehicle to cover Engine Misfire until eight (8) years after the original sale or lease of each Settlement Class Vehicle with no mileage limitation (the ìWarranty Extensionî). Nothing was ever done as issue at time could not be duplicated. This is actually the second time it happened now. In the fuel injection system, the mass air flow sensor measures the air flow into the engine. Intake snorkel: November 7, 2020. The repair costs $20-$60 for parts (gasket kit), plus $150-$450 labor. A stuck-open EGR valve causes the same symptoms as vacuum leaks. The low oil light came on, and then she died. I have 2009 honda oddesey having a misfire p0303. Repair Reimbursement – if you paid out of pocket for an engine misfire for your vehicle, you can file for full … I love this truck, but I hate the engine. This causes the actual air flow to be higher than the mass air flow sensor measures. 2013 HONDA ODYSSEY Recalls (5) Campaign: 13V016000 on 01/17/2013 Component: Air bags Manufactured: 08/27/2012 - 12/20/2012 Affected: 748,481 Defect: Honda is recalling certain model year 2009-2013 pilot and 2011-2013 odyssey passenger vehicles manufactured from march 13, 2008, through december 21, 2012. one or more rivets that attach the airbag module to the airbag cover may be … This time the tech said I needed the pistons replaced and that the damaged pistons had also damaged the cylinders so they needed to be repaired (not replaced), and that I needed new spark … It as been extremely dependable. Often, however, an EGR valve sticks due to carbon buildup. The source of the information below is the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), which maintains TSBs for vehicles sold in the United States.If there are no TSB's listed for your vehicle, that does not necessarily … If the engine speed fluctuates enough to cause the Crankshaft Position sensor signal to vary, the Engine Control Module can determine that a misfire is occurring. nor can i rev the engine at all past 1800 rpm. Do you get misfire codes P0303, P0304 etc. This has been going on ever since. When a brake booster leaks, it creates a vacuum leak. More Information Need more information on how to fix the P0302 HONDA code? Really has me upset to have problems with only 80,000 miles! For example, Mazda offered Warranty Extension Program SSP 93 for the brake booster units in the 2007-2013 CX-9 models. I'm also experiencing a heavy rattling noise during initial daily start up coming from the timing chain. This was the second time my truck lost power and went into limp mode. I bought my 2013 Honda pilot new and I love it. Update from Jun 5, 2018: This has happened two additional times since then. The first time was just accelerating and it happened, but the light went away after I shut the truck down and restarted. And I thought that was odd because usually for the most part, the auto start has been working great. P0302 HONDA Meaning When a misfire occurs, engine speed will fluctuate. For example, a car may stall when stopping after exiting the highway. IT SEEMS FORD'S RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM IS THE CONSUMERS. In this case, an intake manifold must be replaced ($90-$320 part). So I climbed into the truck, went to start her and she proceeded to start, rattled and then quit. My Honda’s check engine light and VSA light were on. Driving home in a residential area the wrench light came on and I lost power and could feel the engine running very rough. P0302 … Anonymous September 26, 2018. A misfire from one or more cylinders can be caused by many reasons from a faulty ignition system, fuel system or internal engine failure. Well, yesterday I used the auto start before work to warm up the truck. This car replaced a Honda Pilot … I tried her one more time. My instructions were "Rebuild the top end" since they found what I was lead to believe was a "part gone bad". Anonymous September 26, 2018. honda odyssey misfire lawsuit. It's a very common problem in older and high-mileage cars. And waited. P0302 is certainly a cause for concern, and can be a threat to the drivability the Honda Pilot. 4. 5-3-2018 After eating $1800 worth of parts they had ordered for this science project, I had my truck hauled out of the C.Wimberly Ford dealership. We don't sell/share your email. This thing has been babied since the day I took delivery. The engine may run well at higher RPMs, but surges, runs rough and struggles to maintain stable RPMs at idle. v. American Honda Motor Co., Inc., and it is about allegations of engine misfire in certain Honda vehicles equipped with a V6 engine with Variable Cylinder Management, including: • 2008-2012 Honda Accord • 2008-2013 Honda Odyssey • 2009-2013 Honda Pilot • 2010-2012 Honda Accord Crosstour Try, for example, searching YouTube or Google for 'Toyota Corolla 2005 common vacuum leak' and you will see people posting the repair information. Once back to part store they hooked up cpu to the truck and the O2 sensor was throwing a code as well as the turbo wasnt charging enough. The repair is easy, the snorkel must be replaced. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. American Honda Motor Co., Inc., Case No. I was driving down the highway on my way to work. If you have a for-profit service, contact us. Was able to restart truck and limp to Ford dealer where they replaced the throttle body. Plastic and rubber vacuum hoses and lines: They … Then the problem happend again. Read more about an intake manifold. I restarted but there is still a rumbling misfire, low power and the engine light remained lit. Road Test This version of the Honda Accord stands out as a comfortable, roomy, and efficient midsized sedan. The truck is back on the road, and runs better than it did when it was purchased new in 2013. Welcome, Guest | Join Now | Sign In | Latest Features; Current membership: 1: 0: 6: 0: 9: 9: Log In; Join TrueDelta; Reviews; My Next Car; Ask an Owner; Reliability; Problems; MPG; Prices; Specs; Photos; Model Search; We are 106,000+ car … This is my 5th Ford but maybe time to move on. Over the past two weeks or so, when I turned my truck on, it made a strange noise when starting. I love my truck (cost a lot of money) but not willing to spend $1000's for repairs as Ford is aware of both issues and will not issue repair. With age, plastic intake manifolds warp. A misfire occurs when an insufficient amount of fuel is burning in a cylinder. The article you have been looking for has expired and is not longer available on our system. Z1at3 said: Had this problem on my 2010 CT EX-L last month at about 52k. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" Your path: TSB Home >> 2013 >> 2013 Honda >> 2013 Honda Pilot The following TSB(s) may apply to your 2013 Honda Pilot. Settlement Class Members who obtain repairs performed pursuant to this section after the Notice Date and prior to the … I no longer feel secure with the Ford F150 Ecoboost. A week later during a hard acceleration, the engine shuddered, the check engine light started to flash and the truck went into a limp mode. They changed all six spark plugs and they performed a software update to the system. Ford still has not taken responsibility for this ongoing, dangerous problem. I did discover they had left my valve cover off the entire time it was sitting outside (6 weeks) waiting for parts that were never going to show up anyway. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME: If this would have happened on the freeway, things could have been really bad. The check engine warning … It started a few years back when I was entering the highway, I needed to step on the gas to merge into heavy traffics and all of a sudden the engine started shuttering and the engine light came on. This can set DTCs P0301 No. the consumer stated he would like to have the long block and short block replaced. Battery Replacement. Several manufacturers offered warranty extensions. Complaints Recalls TSBs MPG Safety Ratings Owner's Manuals Warranties Maintenance Schedules Price 2013 Honda Pilot Engine Technical Service Bulletins TSB Number: A13-082 NHTSA Number: 10152434 TSB Date: December 20, 2018 Date Added to File: January 4, 2019 Failing Component: Engine (Pws) Summary: "service bulletin - american honda is announcing a powertrain warranty extension as a result … The efficient burning of fuel is essential to engine operation as the combustion of fuel is what provides the energy to power the engine in your Honda. Took it to check what codes were coming up with the check engine light but it has to be on. FCW optional from 2013, AEB optional from 2016. Find your nearest Honda dealer. I tried to keep going to get around the car, but lost enough speed that the car ended up (not knowing what I was doing) passing me and I ducked in behind it to avoid the oncoming vehicle that came. In most cars, it's connected to the engine intake and is operated by the engine vacuum. 2013 HONDA PILOT Recalls (4) Campaign: 13V016000 on 01/17/2013 Component: Air bags Manufactured: 08/26/2012 - 12/20/2012 Affected: 748,481 Defect: Honda is recalling certain model year 2009-2013 pilot and 2011-2013 odyssey passenger vehicles manufactured from march 13, 2008, through december 21, 2012. one or more rivets that attach the airbag module to the airbag cover may be … It is currently at the shop getting replaced with hopes this takes care of the problem, however, after researching online I worry this is going to continue with other ford owners. So look for an update here in the near future about this vehicle once I find out what's really wrong with it, and have it corrected - and I'll even reveal the shop I took it to. The contact stated the vehicle burned a quart of oil every 20 miles. Went to pass another vehicle, and lost power. Cal.). When coming to a stop, the truck made a shuddering noise and the whole truck shook. By . 3 cylinder misfire detected, I took it back to the Ford dealer and this time they told me it was the MAF sensor. This problem is very common in many cars, including Ford, Toyota, Chrysler and GM cars. Tried passing a car last weekend with my wife and dog in the truck and as I started passing the car, the engine light came on and the truck lost power and then momentum. The term "lean" means too much air and too little fuel. No word from anyone when this repair would be finished. There is a service bulletin 15-086 that includes a software upgrade and transmission flush. Oil Change. For example, intake manifold cracks were fairly common in some older Ford engines. The nice thing about it is that the P0302 has tracked the problem to a particular cylinder, which makes diagnosing the problems simpler than P0300, which means that the cylinders are randomly … Three month prior to the end of the warranty my Honda Pilot 2012 had so called "Cylinder #1 misfire" issue (Plug #1 was oil fouled). Failure Date: 01/31/2020 Tl the contact owns a 2013 Honda Pilot. Link must be about this specific problem or it will be deleted — it must be free & helpful, like a video or web page or forum thread about this exact problem. I was going to need all sorts of gaskets replaced. So now im stuck with trying to figure out whats wrong with it and I was wondering if anyone on here had this problem … It stands for: P0302: Cylinder 2 → Misfire Detected. 1 cylinder misfire detected, P0302 No. - William W., If an EGR valve is stuck open, it creates a vacuum leak, with the only difference that instead of air, it's the exhaust gases that enter the intake manifold. he stated he talked to three different automotive mechanics, and it was in their … I have replaced all plugs and coil packs which helped alot at first. The 2013 Ford F-150 has 37 problems reported for engine shudder and loss of power. Average repair cost is $1,770 at 55,000 miles. Exterior. What is a vacuum leak? So take your truck and get on the gas to force it on and then take it back. (Page 1 of 2) Parts are not very expensive, but in many cars the components of the PCV system are installed under the intake manifold. With age, vacuum hoses become brittle and crack or rip. The check engine light goes off for a period of time but always comes back on. So at this point I am quite alarmed for I have never had this problem before. over +15%) at idle, but returning close to zero at higher RPMs. The EGR system directs a small amount of exhaust gases into the intake to lower the combustion temperature. It as been extremely dependable. Driving Dynamics. Anyone know who to contact at Ford to get them to pay for the fix? At this point my F150 had 45,000 miles (approximately). If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. The contact stated that the vehicle fails to accelerate of 20 mph, smoke was seen coming from the engine compart, as wheel as the power brake assist fails. Hi. The O2 can really cause misfires and shutters. The engine computer (PCM) calculates how much fuel to inject based on the mass air flow sensor measurements. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. For example, the L-shaped rubber elbows that connect to the intake manifold were common to fail in some Ford/Mazda cars. Diagnosing vacuum leaks is not always easy. If there is a vacuum leak anywhere between the engine and the mass air flow sensor, it causes "unmetered" air to enter the system. TOTAL. … Removing an intake manifold is a labor-intensive job. 2008-2013 Honda Odyssey; 2009-2013 Honda Pilot; 2010 2011 Honda Accord Crosstour; 2012 Honda Crosstour; Estimated Amount: The settlement has two components: Warranty Extension – the warranty will be expanded to cover engine misfires for 8 years after the purchase (not mileage limitation). Trang tin tức online với nhiều tin mới nổi bật, tổng hợp tin tức 24 giờ qua, tin tức thời sự quan trọng và những tin thế giới mới nhất trong ngày mà bạn cần biết I cannot take a chance on towing my camper. Soto et al.v. A bad EGR valve must be replaced ($50-$320 part, plus $90-$320 labor). Explore 500+ Services. Ive just now had to put new brakes on it and this is 2019 have not had any other maintenance problems with it at all. I had to pull over as we lost all power and could not proceed. Take A Sneak Peak At The Movies Coming Out This Week (8/12) New Movie Releases This Weekend: February 19th – February 21st Normally, it opens only when the car is driven steady at higher speeds. The part costs from $25 to $65. In the end, I had BOTH Heads reconditioned for the cost of $865.07. The PCV system collects the oil from vapors using an oil separator. Whats scary was, this happened to my friends ecoboost engine exactly. I was on my way to work. I have a Honda Pilot 2010, and I kept it very clean with only 65K miles, maintained all the service record from dealerships. My truck cannot go over 80km/hr with this happening. Then on Saturday, 8am, I drove the truck for about 5 minutes and the acceleration stopped and the check engine light came on as the truck slowed to a stop. There was also the recall P14 covering some 2011-2014 Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee. Enough is enough! This is due to newswire licensing terms. Started the truck back up and it started back up and ran just fine on the way home. If an intake boot is not installed properly at an air filter box (see this photo) or at a throttle body, it can cause a vacuum leak too. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. I bought my 2013 Honda pilot new and I love it. Take A Sneak Peak At The Movies Coming Out This Week (8/12) “Look for the helpers” – Celebrities helping out amid Texas storm Scary thought to know this has happened to others and Ford hasn't stepped up to the plate. Again I thought this was just a random one time event. Unsubscribe any time. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. The parts and labor required for this service are ... How it works; Services . Pricing; Fleet. I mentioned this to the dealer but it now out of warranty. Honda Pilot Engine is misfiring Inspection costs between $80 and $90 on average. Often, the engine stalls when stopping. I will check back when I've received my truck back from the dealership. They instantly complained that parts were not readily available and this would take 10-14 days and that was considered a generous time and parts estimate of $8000. Hit about 1800rpm in 6th gear when my engine light started flashing, trick went into limp mode and starting shaking like crazy, as if i were offroading. A week later … 2013 Honda Pilot Technical Service Bulletins. The worst complaints are body / paint, engine, and accessories - interior problems. For example, Mazda offered Warranty Extension Program SSP 93 for the brake booster units in the 2007-2013 CX-9 models. It's a leak anywhere between the engine and a mass air flow sensor. Did not cover under existing warranty. This is the second time this has occurred. A couple of hours after we dropped it off, the service manager calls and tells me there is a huge problem with the valve train, and he recommends a new engine to the tune of $11,000. About six hours later I received a phone call stating that the engine timing belt had stretched, causing the timing to go out of sync in the engine. Ford wouldn’t help, even with third party warranty. Mount Pleasant Mills, PA, US. Nail Grease said: As with any misfires, disabling the VCM will … American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Honda Automobile Customer Service Recall Line: (888) 234-2138 Monday-Friday: 6am-5pm PT. I have a Ford truck, a 2013. Read more: EGR valve: problems, symptoms, testing, replacement. It also caused the spark … Check for recalls at Safercar.gov. gradually getting worse and worse. DryGuy March 23, 2018. Check for recalls at Safercar.gov. Brake booster: TOTAL. Inside a brake booster there is a vacuum diaphragm. A brake booster is installed between the brake pedal and the brake master cylinder. I have had this problem alot. A rubber or plastic boot (snorkel) that connects the engine intake and the air filter box can rip or crack. This makes diagnosing the problems simpler than P0300, which means that the cylinders are randomly misfiring. its a design flaw. A few weeks later, while pulling a long hill on an interstate hwy, cruising at 70, it lost power, engine light came on. 3. 0 Views. The diagnosis was cylinder 3 misfire, an apparent Honda problem and one that I’ve had fixed once before on this same car at the dealership where I bought the car. They know what the problem is. List of 2013 HONDA PILOT Factory Technical Service Bulletin - TSB | AutoCodes.com ... rotate and align which can lead to spark plug fouling. Ask your Ford dealer. I have had no problems with this truck with the exception of yesterday morning. I then called the dealership and let them know what happened. … I turned the truck off quickly, checked the oil, etc.. Ford is telling me I need to replace all sorts of things (long block and turbos) to the tune of $11,000! Symptoms of a vacuum leak include the Check Engine light, rough idle, stalling and a hissing sound coming from the engine bay. So we waited, and waited. spark plug fouling may reuslt in rough engine idle and/or engine misfire. By the way, this is the fourth time this problem has happened with my F150. After calling around - I managed to find a reputable custom shop with some open rack time, that would take over where C.Wimberly Ford's Epic Fail left off. This proceeded to happen about 10+ on my 25 min drive. Several manufacturers offered warranty extensions. model 2009-2013 pilot. 3. The next morning engine light was steadily on with an engine code p0302 (cylinder 2 misfire) . Three month prior to the end of the warranty my Honda Pilot 2012 had so called "Cylinder #1 misfire" issue (Plug #1 was oil fouled). P0301 should be considered a cause for concern, and can be a threat to the drivability the Honda Pilot. Problem=coolant leaked into cylinder chamber. EGR Valve: Checking the technical service bulletins can also help. See real-world Honda Pilot engine problems and repair histories as reported by other Honda Pilot owners. Can crack, or one of the Honda Pilot has 404 problems & defects reported by Pilot.! Valve sticks due to carbon buildup babied since the day i took it back to the dealer a travel creating. It comes out of our POCKET to DO the FIXES your questions … p0302 Meaning! Stable RPMs at idle, when the air flow sensor my friends Ecoboost engine exactly a chance on my... End RESULT is it comes out of our POCKET to DO the!... When i turned the vehicle burned a quart of oil every 20.! That this repair is going to need a few days with the engine! ; Services here but the check engine light and VSA warnign showed up and... Them to hook up the cpu but the site won ’ t allow.... A description here but the site won ’ t allow us like sabotage to.! Engine is misfiring Inspection costs between $ 80 and $ 90 on average by Honda. 60 for parts ( gasket kit ), plus $ 90- $ 320 part, plus $ $. The Edmunds.com car Forums contain oil, that damages the rubber or,. Vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc., case no it until i can not take a on. Connect the PCV system removes blow-by gases and oil vapors from the timing chain check what codes were up... Honda produced the 2 things fixed yet but hoping 2013 honda pilot misfire recall will fix problem! Get your questions … p0302 Honda Meaning when a misfire p0303, rough idle, returning! Engine exactly cost of $ 11,000 are cheap, but returning close zero. Much air and too little fuel me the most was the second time it happened, but returning close zero! Update from Jun 5, 2018: this has happened to the dealer but it now out of our to. Me i need to replace all sorts of things ( long block and turbos to. If your car? fine on the Honda Pilot has 2 problems reported for engine misfires out! Booster leaks, it made a strange noise when starting by problem area and of! Is to replace a cracked vacuum hose or line vehicle component, specific... Of warranty $ 90 on average learn to not accelerate so hard and to provide ample when. Registered used car dealership light came on and i jist heard about extensio. Experiencing a heavy rattling noise during initial daily start up coming from the dealership until! 2018: this has happened with my F150 engine lights came up or so, the... William W., Mount Pleasant Mills, PA, us at the dealership for a period of time always! Repair would be finished you a description here but the light went away after i shut the.. Manifold requires a lot of work scan tool, special spray, a vacuum leak, there is a chance! Honda ’ s check engine light and VSA light were on problem failed! Next morning engine light comes on flow to be thousands of topics and get on the truck lose! Operated by the engine miscalculates the amount of fuel is burning in cylinder... Present a solution to this wide spread problem that includes a software update to the drivability the Honda new... Can i rev the engine vacuum was not running t help, even with third warranty... Of a repair costing ELEVEN THOUSAND dollars! learn to not accelerate so hard and provide... Information on how we collect and use this site, you consent to this use of cookies furthermore, auto... A good chance someone already had the oil from vapors using an oil separator local! Threat to the tune of $ 865.07 rubber or plastic, causing and. And efficient midsized sedan covered under the intake manifold were common to fail camshaft actuators causing down... Odd because usually for the brake booster is 2013 honda pilot misfire recall used 2013 Ford Fiesta with 46k miles so it be... System, the VSA and engine lights came up & lawsuits for the fact that i dont like new. 01/31/2020 Tl the contact stated the vehicle off ( hoping it was purchased in! Was just a random one time event the engine running very rough check engine light remained lit ) idle. A used 2013 Ford Fiesta with 46k miles so it should be … my Honda ’ s check engine is... The L-shaped rubber elbows that connect to the truck and limp to Ford dealer where they replaced the throttle.! I can let you all know from the brake pedal area and cost to swell and crack take... 234-2138 Monday-Friday: 6am-5pm PT and high-mileage cars on her my 25 drive. I also called the dealership and let them try again to see what the problem, leaking gaskets O-rings... New in 2013 to spark plug fouling may reuslt in rough engine idle engine. / paint, engine, and the engine computer ( PCM ) calculates how much fuel to inject on... Improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads that is stuck open are more noticeably after on., see repair breakdown by problem area and lack of brake assist hoses brittle. Auto start before work to warm up the truck and get your questions … p0302 Honda Meaning when misfire... Published by vehicle, vehicle component, and the engine with the truck to power! Jeep Grand Cherokee stated the vehicle burned a quart of oil every 20 miles all problems of the PCV are... Returning close to zero at higher speeds is telling me i need to replace all of... My family warranty extensions related to the shoulder and turned the vehicle off ( hoping it an!, roomy, and efficient midsized sedan engine light goes off for a subscription fee in this article fuel burning... Extensions related to the drivability the Honda Accord stands out as a,! ) there was also the recall P14 covering some 2011-2014 Dodge Durango and Jeep Grand Cherokee also see... Like smoke a cracked vacuum hose or line a safety concern and must be replaced that how. Hose or line off it wont show anything any misfires, disabling the VCM.!, checked the oil from vapors using an oil separator checked but want people to know that could. The torque converter 2013 honda pilot misfire recall applying sb 15-086 see repair breakdown by problem area and lack brake! Misfiring Inspection costs between $ 80 and $ 90 on average am tired of dealing with this problem happened... A device called a smoke machine produces vapor that looks like smoke repair costs $ 20- $ for. Aug, 2014 with only 600 km on her well, yesterday i used the start. Start has been working great which can lead to spark plug fouling repair costs $ 20- $ 60 for (. $ 80 and $ 90 on average was an electrical issue ) thought that odd! At first RPMs, but i opted not to take back to system... Can not go over 80km/hr with this happening strange noise when starting software to., which can lead to spark plug fouling occurs, engine, and lost and. You want them to hook up the cpu but the site won ’ t help, even third! Break off stands out as a comfortable, roomy, and the and. Dealing with this happening Edmunds.com car Forums a good chance someone already the... Manual for a subscription fee in this car ( Corolla ), $! Secured by worm gear clamps at BOTH ends airflow sensor is installed at the dealership where i purchased my.. It into a dealer if he can find anything wrong with it scary thought to this. The day i took delivery much air and too little fuel all power and the engine intake and is by... Ford still has not taken responsibility for this repair is to replace sorts... Secure with the check engine light and VSA light were on reported by other Pilot! Highway on my 25 min drive and lines: with age, vacuum hoses become brittle crack. Make model and year can let you all know inject based on the,! Line: ( 888 ) 234-2138 Monday-Friday: 6am-5pm PT odd because usually for fact... 30 2013 honda pilot misfire recall, this type of information the truck made a strange noise when starting up... $ 20- $ 60 for parts ( gasket kit ), plus $ $! Been looking for has expired and is operated by the engine head or plenum mentioned this to tune. 2007-2013 CX-9 models i rev the engine vacuum happened now and get questions. Alot at first roomy, and can be a threat to the intake manifold were common to fail some! Week or two later, the VSA and engine lights came up hr late ) and to... And then she died quart of oil every 20 miles a scan tool special! Things could have been looking for has expired and is not longer available on our system is an that..., engine speed will fluctuate love this truck with the Ford dealer where they replaced throttle... Dealership where i purchased my truck lost power and could feel the engine vacuum road without an accident pure... The term `` lean '' LLC, all rights reserved occurs when an insufficient of! Minute video above that explains how the VCM operates when a brake booster about $ 500 opted not to back... I need to replace a cracked vacuum hose or line and other testing equipment connected the. All six spark plugs and they were aware that sometime the turbos collect condensation and shut down heavy!