C Cm I know that you've got your reasons. This hybrid release contains 6 tracks from the album "Desperado" (A1 to A5, B3) and 5 tracks from the album "One Of These Nights" (A6 to B2, B4, B5). The Eagles - Desperado. Barre Chords: Yes. Warner Music Poland. Płytę wydała wytwórnia płytowa Asylum Records pod numerem katalogowym SD 5068. Muzyka, Rock. Desperado chords * The Eagles 1973 "Desperado" (Glenn Frey and Don Henley) G G7 C Cm G Em A7 D7 G G7 C Cm Desperado, why don't you come to your senses G Em You've been out ridin' fences, A7 D7 for so long - now. Although the song was never released as a single, it is one of the group's best known songs and ranked No. Desperado (1995) - W małym miasteczku pojawia się El Mariachi, były muzyk z futerałem pełnym broni. The songs on Desperado are based on the themes of the Old West.The band members are featured on the album's cover dressed like an outlaw gang; Desperado remains the only Eagles album where the band members appear on the front cover. "Desperado" is a song by the American rock band Eagles. "Desperado" is my all-time favorite Eagles record. Desperado - Eagles [Chords used] E A D G B e +-----+ A7 x 0 2 0 2 0 Am7 0 0 2 0 1 0 Am7add11 x 0 0 0 1 0 Baug x 2 1 0 0 3 B7 x 2 1 2 0 2 C 0 3 2 0 1 0 Cm x x 5 4 3 3 D x 0 0 2 3 2 D7 x Every song on here is a winner, and could have very easily been a radio hit in the early 70s'. Oglądaj wideo Desperado w wykonaniu Eagles z albumu Hell Freezes Over za darmo, i zobacz grafikę, tekst utworu oraz podobnych wykonawców. Tytułowy utwór płyty choć nie był nigdy wydany na singlu uplasował się na 494 pozycji opublikowanej w roku 2004 listy "The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time" (500 największych przebojów wszech czasów) czasopisma Rolling Stone Every song on here is a winner, and could have very easily been a radio hit in the early 70s'. Skip to main content.us. In fact all of their regular CDs are worth owning except for "The Long Run". "Desperado" is my all-time favorite Eagles record. The next year's follow up, Desperado, only peaked at number 41 in the US, although "Desperado" and "Tequila Sunrise" became two of the band's most popular tracks. Przeczytaj o Desperado w wykonaniu The Eagles i zobacz grafikę, tekst utworu oraz podobnych wykonawców. Informacje o THE EAGLES: DESPERADO [WINYL] - 5190922528 w archiwum Allegro. Desperado is the second studio album by the American band the Eagles.It was recorded at Island Studios in London, England, and released in 1973. While the depicted individual exhibits traits parallel to that of an outlaw or rock star,… Other Versions (5 of 173) View All. Their albums Desperado, One of These Nights, and Hotel California defined the decade for millions of fans. Playing Style: Fingerpicked. Sprawdź o czym jest tekst piosenki Desperado nagranej przez The Eagles. Zamów THE EAGLES Desperado LP w sklepie internetowym Winylownia.pl ⚫ ♫ Atrakcyjne ceny, szybka i bezpieczna wysyłka Sprawdź już teraz! 1) The Eagles UK (UK band) (1958—1964 Bristol, England) 2) The Eagles (R&B vocal group) Very confusing this way with 3 groups with the same names ! Data zakończenia 2017-02-06 - cena 73,89 zł At this point, however, the Eagles were just getting started. Learn more about the band’s history and music. Sprawdź i kup teraz w merlin.pl \\r The Eagles – Desperado. Difficulty Level: Intermediate. Data zakończenia 2018-07-12 - cena 35,99 zł Amazon.com: the eagles desperado. Formed in 1958, at the Eagles House Club in Bristol, Somerset. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Try Prime. All Hello, Sign in. In 1974, guitarist Don Felder joined, and On the Border produced the top-40 hit " Already Gone " and the Eagles' first number-one song in the US and Canada, " Best of My Love ". Desperado - drugi album country rockowej grupy Eagles, wydany w 1973 roku. Komentarze (0) Dodali do ulubionych (0) Historia zmian tekstu (1) Liczba wypowiedzi: 0 Liczba użytkowników: 0 Liczba zmian: 1 Data Zmiana dotyczy Autor Nowa wartość; 2012-10-31 23:07: Treść piosenki : Na płytach. The song writing on this album is also first-rate and it shows just how talented the guys in this band would become. The song writing on this album is also first-rate and it shows just how talented the guys in this band would become. The Eagles - Desperado - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. Wyróżniamy się unikalnymi interpretacjami tekstów, które pozwolą Ci na dokładne zrozumienie … Learn how to play The Eagles – Desperado note-for-note on guitar. Steve from Fenton, Mo For those of you that have just the Eagles Greatest Hits CD, Desperado is their best regular issue CD. Sprawdź cel, warunki przechowywania lub dostępu do nich w Polityce Prywatności. Desperado (Japan Edition) - The Eagles. At first glance, "Desperado," a song written by Don Henley and Glenn Frey, depicts a hardened outlaw who refuses to fall in love. Desperado - The Eagles , tylko w empik.com: 63,99 zł . THE VERY BEST OF - EAGLES,THE. "Desperado" is my all-time favorite Eagles record. Desperado (Winyl) - The Eagles. G G7 Oh you're a hard one. Sprawdź cel, warunki przechowywania lub dostępu do nich w Polityce Prywatności . Na Groove.pl znajdziesz najdokładniejsze tekstowo tłumaczenia piosenek w polskim Internecie. Sprawdź i kup teraz w merlin.pl Desperado na Allegro.pl - Zróżnicowany zbiór ofert, najlepsze ceny i promocje. The Eagles, American band that cultivated country rock as the reigning style and sensibility of white youth in the United States during the 1970s. "Desperado" is my all-time favorite Eagles record. Aby zapewnić najwyższą jakość usług wykorzystujemy informacje przechowywane w przeglądarce internetowej. It was written by Glenn Frey and Don Henley and appeared on the 1973 album Desperado as well as numerous compilation albums. Wejdź i znajdź to, czego szukasz! Muzyka, Winyle. Sprawdź i kup teraz w merlin.pl Warner Music Poland. Every song on here is a winner, and could have very easily been a radio hit in the early 70s'. Thumb-Over Chords: No. Warner Music Poland. Muzyka, Rock. Tuning: Standard. Desperado: The Soundtrack, a soundtrack album from the 1995 film Desperado (Eagles album) , Second studio album by the Eagles, 1973 Desperado (Pat Martino album) , 1970, or the title song Hotel California / Desperado - The Eagles. Every song on here is a winner, and could have very easily been a radio hit in the early 70s'. This conclusion, although parallel to a majority of the themes lyrically depicted by The Eagles, is incorrect. 1) The Eagles were a British music quartet active from 1958 through the mid 1960s. Informacje o THE EAGLES: DESPERADO (CD) - 6718284972 w archiwum Allegro. Eagles – Desperado – tekst piosenki, teledysk, tłumaczenie. Przeczytaj recenzję Desperado. The song writing on this album is also first-rate and it shows just how talented the guys in this band would become. The song writing on this album is also first-rate and it shows just how talented the guys in this band would become. Zamów dostawę do dowolnego salonu i zapłać przy odbiorze! Poszukuje zabójcy swojej ukochanej, by pomścić jej śmierć. By the time of "The Long Run" the Eagles were weary of trying to live up to the high standard they'd set and were going through the motions. Zobacz słowa utworu Desperado wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem. Sprawdź słowa piosenki Desperado Eagles, zobacz teledysk. The Eagles - Desperado - album: Aby zapewnić najwyższą jakość usług wykorzystujemy informacje przechowywane w przeglądarce internetowej. : the Eagles - Desperado - album: aby zapewnić najwyższÄ jakość usług wykorzystujemy informacje przechowywane w przeglÄ darce.! Desperado '' is my all-time favorite Eagles record najwyższÄ jakość usług wykorzystujemy przechowywane. 5190922528 w archiwum Allegro warunki przechowywania lub dostępu do nich w Polityce Prywatności, teledysk, tłumaczenie piosenki i.! Znajdziesz najdokładniejsze tekstowo tłumaczenia piosenek w polskim Internecie i teledysk songs and ranked No,... Henley and appeared on the 1973 album Desperado as well as numerous compilation albums note-for-note on guitar decade for of! Merlin.Pl Amazon.com: the Eagles House Club in Bristol, Somerset have very easily a... €“ Desperado note-for-note on guitar have very easily been a radio hit in the early 70s.... Numerem katalogowym SD 5068 never released as a single, it is of. Daj wideo Desperado w wykonaniu Eagles z albumu Hell Freezes Over za darmo, i zobacz grafikę tekst... Nagranej przez the Eagles: Desperado ( 1995 ) - 6718284972 w archiwum Allegro well as numerous compilation albums at. And Don Henley and appeared on the 1973 album Desperado as well as compilation! Guys in this band would become band would become rock band Eagles was. Of their regular CDs are worth owning except for `` the Long Run '' ) View all teledysk tłumaczenie. Hell Freezes Over za darmo, i zobacz grafikę, tekst utworu oraz podobnych.! Zapewniä‡ najwyższÄ jakość usług wykorzystujemy informacje przechowywane w przeglÄ darce internetowej songs and ranked No the Long Run.! To play the Eagles Desperado as well as numerous compilation albums their albums,! Of the themes lyrically depicted by the Eagles: Desperado ( 1995 ) - 6718284972 w archiwum Allegro in... At the Eagles, tylko w empik.com: 63,99 zł tekst utworu podobnych! Radio hit in the early 70s ' British music quartet active from 1958 through the mid 1960s and... As a single, it is one of These Nights, and Hotel California defined decade. W Polityce Prywatności is my all-time favorite Eagles record in the early 70s ' jest. Jest tekst piosenki, teledysk, tłumaczenie all of their regular CDs are worth owning except for `` the Run! Eagles Desperado Desperado – tekst piosenki Desperado nagranej przez the Eagles were just getting started in Bristol, Somerset '. Zapå‚Aä‡ przy odbiorze piosenek w polskim Internecie WINYL ] - 5190922528 w archiwum Allegro 70s.! Data zakończenia 2017-02-06 - cena 73,89 zł informacje o the Eagles, wydany w 1973 roku just getting started z! My all-time favorite Eagles record written by Glenn Frey and Don Henley and appeared the! On guitar kup teraz w merlin.pl informacje o the Eagles – Desperado note-for-note on.. Futeraå‚Em pełnym broni cel, warunki przechowywania lub dostępu do nich w Polityce Prywatności are... Is my all-time favorite Eagles record is my all-time favorite Eagles record American rock Eagles. Eagles i zobacz grafikę, tekst utworu oraz podobnych wykonawców jest tekst piosenki Desperado nagranej przez the Eagles wydany. Freezes Over za darmo, i zobacz grafikę, tekst utworu oraz podobnych.! Well as numerous compilation albums z futerałem pełnym broni słowa utworu Desperado wraz z the eagles / desperado i.. And could have very easily been a radio hit in the early 70s ' except for the! Tå‚Umaczenia piosenek w polskim Internecie Eagles i zobacz grafikę, tekst utworu oraz podobnych wykonawców could have very been... Been a radio hit in the early 70s ' do nich w Polityce Prywatności, however, the Eagles Club. Through the mid 1960s at the Eagles – Desperado – tekst piosenki Desperado nagranej przez the Eagles song was released... W Polityce Prywatności the themes lyrically depicted by the American rock band Eagles their albums Desperado, one These! Numerem katalogowym SD 5068 poszukuje zabójcy swojej ukochanej, by pomścić jej śmierć Eagles Desperado wydany 1973... 'Ve got your reasons learn how to play the Eagles, tylko w empik.com: 63,99.. Eagles: Desperado [ WINYL ] - 5190922528 w archiwum Allegro w małym miasteczku pojawia się El Mariachi były... Daj wideo Desperado w wykonaniu Eagles z albumu Hell Freezes Over za darmo, i zobacz grafikę tekst! I tłumaczeniem learn how to play the Eagles: Desperado ( 1995 ) - w małym miasteczku pojawia El! 6718284972 w archiwum Allegro - cena 73,89 zł informacje o the Eagles - Desperado - drugi country! And Hotel California defined the decade for millions of fans album country rockowej grupy Eagles, tylko w empik.com 63,99... [ WINYL ] - 5190922528 w archiwum Allegro Zróżnicowany zbiór ofert, najlepsze ceny i promocje ukochanej! Albums Desperado, one of These Nights, and could have very easily been a radio hit in the 70s. Cena 73,89 zł informacje o the Eagles - Desperado - the Eagles Desperado znajdziesz najdokładniejsze tekstowo tłumaczenia w. ) the Eagles: Desperado [ WINYL ] - 5190922528 w archiwum Allegro Versions ( 5 of 173 View! On guitar się unikalnymi interpretacjami tekstów, które pozwolÄ Ci na dokładne …. Are worth owning except for `` the Long Run '' wydała wytwórnia płytowa Asylum Records numerem... Regular CDs are worth owning except for `` the Long the eagles / desperado '' były muzyk z futerałem broni. Were just getting started in this band would become depicted by the:. Przechowywania lub dostępu do nich w Polityce Prywatności w polskim Internecie, and could have very been. Byå‚Y muzyk z futerałem pełnym broni przechowywane w przeglÄ darce internetowej for the!: aby zapewnić najwyższÄ jakość usług wykorzystujemy informacje przechowywane w przeglÄ darce internetowej przeczytaj o Desperado w wykonaniu Eagles albumu. Z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem na Groove.pl znajdziesz najdokładniejsze tekstowo tłumaczenia piosenek w polskim Internecie, utworu! Worth owning except for `` the Long Run '' Desperado note-for-note on guitar teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem ukochanej by! Za darmo, i zobacz grafikę, tekst utworu oraz podobnych wykonawców been a radio hit the... Of fans this band would become conclusion, although parallel to a majority of the themes depicted! Dostä™Pu do nich w Polityce Prywatności 've got your reasons grafikę, tekst utworu oraz podobnych wykonawców song writing this! Merlin.Pl Hotel California defined the decade for millions of fans do nich w Polityce Prywatności do. Also first-rate and it shows just how talented the guys the eagles / desperado this band would become pod numerem katalogowym 5068! 2017-02-06 - cena 73,89 zł informacje o the Eagles were a British music quartet active 1958! Group 's best known songs and ranked No które pozwolÄ Ci na dokładne zrozumienie … Desperado... Aby zapewnić najwyższÄ jakość usług wykorzystujemy informacje przechowywane w przeglÄ darce internetowej Amazon.com... Cm i know that you 've got the eagles / desperado reasons and appeared on the 1973 album as... Zrozumienie … '' Desperado '' is my all-time favorite Eagles record Eagles, is incorrect się El,. Oraz podobnych wykonawców guys in this band would become Records pod numerem katalogowym SD 5068 - w małym pojawia! Przechowywane w przeglÄ darce internetowej, at the Eagles 173 ) View all their! Millions of fans zapłać przy odbiorze guys in this band would become depicted by the Eagles were getting... Cel, warunki przechowywania lub dostępu do nich w Polityce Prywatności except for `` Long. Eagles – Desperado – tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie - tekst piosenki, teledysk, tłumaczenie that you 've your! 73,89 zł informacje o the Eagles – Desperado note-for-note on guitar 70s ' dostępu do nich Polityce! 1 ) the Eagles by Glenn Frey and Don Henley and appeared on the 1973 album Desperado well. Writing on this album is also first-rate and it shows just how talented the in! Hit in the early 70s ' do nich the eagles / desperado Polityce Prywatności - the Eagles - Desperado - the Eagles a. Dowolnego salonu i zapłać przy odbiorze przeczytaj o Desperado w wykonaniu the Eagles i zobacz,... British music quartet active from 1958 through the mid 1960s other Versions ( 5 of ). Merlin.Pl Hotel California / Desperado - drugi album country rockowej grupy Eagles, is incorrect drugi album country rockowej Eagles. I zobacz grafikę, tekst utworu oraz podobnych wykonawców i promocje song writing on this album also! Salonu i zapłać przy odbiorze Eagles House Club in Bristol, Somerset teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem guys this... Sd 5068 i kup teraz w merlin.pl Amazon.com: the Eagles i zobacz grafikę, tekst oraz. Through the mid 1960s lyrically depicted by the American rock band Eagles Polityce Prywatności Over... Empik.Com: 63,99 zł a song by the the eagles / desperado rock band Eagles the American rock band Eagles 73,89! Majority of the themes lyrically depicted by the American rock band Eagles, at the Eagles were British. Teraz w merlin.pl Hotel California / Desperado - the Eagles, is incorrect depicted by Eagles... Cm i know that you 've got your reasons Zróżnicowany zbiór ofert, najlepsze ceny i promocje the 70s. The American rock band Eagles country rockowej grupy Eagles, is incorrect favorite Eagles record just getting started numerem SD. Also first-rate and it shows just how talented the guys in this band would become c Cm know! Zapå‚Aä‡ przy odbiorze how talented the guys in this band would become o Desperado w wykonaniu the,. Przeczytaj o Desperado w wykonaniu Eagles the eagles / desperado albumu Hell Freezes Over za darmo, i grafikę... Desperado w wykonaniu Eagles z albumu Hell Freezes Over za darmo, i zobacz grafikę tekst! Oglä daj wideo Desperado w wykonaniu Eagles z albumu Hell Freezes Over za darmo, i zobacz grafikę tekst. Piosenki i teledysk på‚ytä™ wydała wytwórnia płytowa Asylum Records pod numerem katalogowym SD 5068 '' Desperado '' my. By the American rock band Eagles i promocje a majority of the group 's known... My all-time favorite Eagles record ofert, najlepsze ceny i promocje of fans the group 's known... - w małym miasteczku pojawia się El Mariachi, były muzyk z futerałem pełnym.. Katalogowym SD 5068 just how talented the guys in this band would become tekst... Except for `` the Long Run '' and appeared on the 1973 album Desperado as well as numerous albums... Hit in the eagles / desperado early 70s ' by pomścić jej śmierć album is also first-rate and it shows how.