Chromebooks don’t run Windows or Mac Os and none of the software designed for these platforms (at least for now, but that might change with Campfire in the near future). Now is the perfect time to pick up a Chromebook for your student. 1 viewed per hour. It is bright but washed out. Purchased the Asus C423NA for one of my kids for Christmas. )… No problem... We have been an avid Chromebook family for years and never had issues with them....until now. You likely won't find any 17-inch behemoths just yet. It feels unfinished, and unrefined. No, but you can get a USB Type C to HDMI adapter for less than $20. It works. COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Manufacturer Nothing too impressive, just an average laptop. Search for answers. AmazonBasics 15.6-Inch Laptop Computer and Tablet Shoulder Bag Carrying Case, Black, 1-Pack, AmazonBasics 15.6" Executive Laptop Sleeve Case (With Handle) - Black, AmazonBasics Laptop Sleeve Case with Front Pocket, 15 Inch, Black. They're tagged on like workarounds for the inherent issues presented by an very destitute operating system. There are no adjustments except for brightness. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. It's cheap. ASUS Chromebook C523 Laptop- 15.6" HD NanoEdge Display with 180 Degree Hinge, Intel Dual Core Celeron N3350 Processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC Storage, Chrome OS- C523NA … All in all this is a fantastic laptop for the price. But I really do love it for the most part. Lasts up to 10 hours creating a perfect balance between entertainment and productivity. Asus seemed to do a good job of putting together a reasonably priced chromebook that would be suitable for most people. (This figure shows the Power button on the Acer C720P. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. super light. This ASUS Chromebook has similar, or even weaker specs: Intel Celeron processor, 4 GB ram, 32GB storage. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges. That being said, I have parents that aren't particularly tech savvy, and they wanted a laptop that they could use to browse the web and maybe watch some youtube videos. MSRP $379.99 $268.97 at Amazon The Chrome OS updates your computer discretely so you don't have to worry about the hassle of updating your laptop or be alerted to do so. My Chromebooks usually last about 2 years. We are sorry. Customer Questions Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2018. Most claims approved within minutes. See All Chromebook ... 15" See All ASUS Chromebook … The 15.6-inch Chromebook C523 features NanoEdge display to broaden viewing experience and powered by productive Intel® processor for all day computing. You also dont get any viruses on Chromebooks too since Google has your back with their security features. The Asus Chromebook Flip is a brilliant Chromebook that proves that these devices can be sleek, stylish and premium - and not just budget. Introducing the all-new ASUS Chromebook C523, a Chromebook featuring a 180-degree hinge, 15. A Laptop Mag Editors' Choice award winner, the stunning new ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 takes convertible Chromebook power and design to the next level. To turn on your device, you may simply need to plug in the power cord and open the laptop.If your Chromebook doesn’t turn on automatically, locate the Power button, which may be located on the top-right corner of the keyboard itself. The Computer we ordered was patently obviously intended for use in Australia. The 15. 8 months ago. Shop Now from our Curated Selection of Intel® Core™ i5 Laptops. I was looking at all the options out there, but everything in my budget range was either way too slow. Low resolution. The 2019 ASUS Chromebook 15.6" has been great to work with since I received it a couple of months ago. I consider myself a bit of a Chromebook aficionado, I daily drive a max spec pixelbook, and I tinker with desktop PCs for fun...This laptop is NOT for me. great performance. It was so washed out and grainy that I'm not totally sure there wasn't something wrong with the model I received. Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2019. I read some online reviews of this laptop in addition to the reviews on here; based on those, I was expecting to be satisfied, but underwhelmed. My other chromebook is an Asus C302 flip, and I couldn't be happier with it. Error posting question. Watercolor Painting, ASUS Chromebook Flip C302 packs brilliant and innovative features into its compact and stylish design, including a 16:9 HD camera, a 1920 x 1080 FHD display. It has a very large screen and it's in HD. I was able to have it up and going completely within an hour...but that is how most Chromebooks work and I love them. Tried my 2.4 and 5ghz connections and Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Hulu would all freeze/skip horribly.... Keypad is cheap, but I could have lived with it since this was only for streaming video and basic internet use while traveling. Watercolor Painting, great performance. Does an ok job, but not great: stutters some times when streaming Netflix for example. I've owned this for a couple months, very impressed!!! Chromebook runs on Chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. I was worried that my laptop had features with which a Chromebook could not compete. All you have to do is log in using your wifi information and Gmail account. Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2018. In fact, she tends to baby it by covering it up with the packing sleeve after every use. great screen clarity. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. We are considering returning the product for a full refund unless Amazon can provide an appropriate power fitting and valid assurance that the local power supply voltage is incapable of damage to the computer. Shop ASUS 15.6" Chromebook Intel Celeron 4GB Memory 32GB eMMC Flash Memory Silver at Best Buy. After using it for 15 min it began to give me a headache...it was that bad. The power-efficient ASUS Chromebook C523 is designed to last for up to 10 hours* on a single charge, so you can work or play throughout the day while you’re on the move. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Within 5 min of having this Chromebook I knew it had to go back. Manufacturer The battery life is definitely all day, the OS is crisp and quick, and the new version of the OS allows you to download your favorite android apps from PlayStore. A: 2 years ago. Please choose a different delivery location or purchase from another seller. Esta Laptop me gusto Mucho ya que no hay nada que configurar, solo escribes tu cuenta de correo de Google, password, Wifi y Listo estas navegando, si eres una persona que utiliza android en tu teléfono es la misma experiencia solo que en un formato de Laptop, puedes instalar las mismas apps descargándolas desde google play store. Regardless of the brand you choose, the Chromebook is built for speed — and you’ll notice this speed the first time you turn on your device! It's good enough for browsing the web. Great for work and home use. Screen is clear and it feels light and tidy. He was elated and in disbelief when he opened it. Very good Chromebook at a good price and I love Chromebooks, Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2019. Coloring, The 2019 ASUS Chromebook 15.6" has been great to work with since I received it a couple of months ago. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. I recommend! But why does it exist? Turning down brightness does not improve the washed out look. EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more. They use a completely different user interface than, say Microsoft or Apple. Sold by VicTsingDirect and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Yes but it's all off of the Google play store you can't get it off of the website. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. ASUS VivoBooks are super portable laptops accented with attention-grabbing colors, backed with the powerful processors to keep your creativity flowing, wherever inspiration strikes you. We have been an avid Chromebook family for years and never had issues with them....until now. ... ASUS participates in several affiliate … Study and Learn with Chromebooks Powered by Intel. All she does is watch movies and surf the web, youtube, etc., so I wanted to find her a laptop that was particularly keen for those type of tasks. The interface is clunky and just horrible to use. Issue is streaming video i.e. I wanted to buy my mom a laptop since her 10 year old Toshiba finally failed. The unique 360° hinge lets you use Chromebook … Please use a different way to share. 6 inch display, NanoEdge narrow bezel, metallic finish, and USB Type-C (Gen 1). Most are slower than the same apps on a phone. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. Bland and washed out. How do you get the external mouse it to work, A: Please use a different way to share. It's fast, instantly "on" and available for use, blazes through browser searches. The ASUS ZenBook 13, 14 and 15 features the new ScreenPad™ 2.0, an interactive secondary touchscreen that enhances your productivity and gives you endless possibilities. Please try again. So Asus Chromebook C202SA, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $400 Acer Chromebook 15, as seen on the chart below. Powered by the Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3350 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2019. The one area this computer could have been improved is by having better speakers, but I could easily look past this for the other specs this computer offers for a bargain-basement price! However, after about 2 weeks it started turning off (with >80% battery) until it would no longer turn on. Study and Learn with Chromebooks Powered by Intel. Only half-baked Chrome extensions. Pets We also use one as an entertainment server to this day. Best Chromebook for 2020: Acer, HP, Asus, Lenovo and more. It seems to be very powerful and quick. Moreover, its 180° hinge lets you lay it flat for an easier time sharing … Please try your search again later. Not to mention, it is incredibly thin! A: HD Webcam. AmazonBasics Nylon Braided Lightning to USB A Cable, MFi Certified Apple iPhone Charger, Silver, 6-Foot, AmazonBasics Mesh Sliding Basket Drawer Storage Shelf Organizer, Silver, AmazonBasics Giant 4-in-A-Row Set, Wood Finish, SAMSUNG XE350XBA-K01US Chromebook 4 + Chrome OS 15.6" Full HD Intel Celeron Processor N4000 4GB RAM 32Gb Emmc Gigabit Wi-Fi, Silver, Acer Chromebook 315, Intel Celeron N4000, 15.6" Full HD IPS Touch Display, 4GB LPDDR4, 32GB eMMC, Gigabit WiFi, Google Chrome, CB315-3HT-C296, ASUS Chromebook C523 Laptop- 15.6" Full HD NanoEdge Touchscreen, Intel Quad Core Pentium N4200 Processor, 4GB RAM, 64GB eMMC Storage, Optical Mouse Included, USB Type-C, Chrome OS, C523NA-IH24T Silver, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, ASUS Chromebook C523 Laptop- 15.6" HD NanoEdge Display with 180 Degree Hinge, Intel Dual Core Celeron N3350 Processor, 4GB RAM, 32GB eMMC Storage, Chrome OS- C523NA-DH02 Silver Color, Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. Thats right, 7 SECONDS!!! My 5-year old iPad had a better screen, was faster and better for browsing the web. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The only downside is it doesn't tell me the it's low on battery good enough. Coloring, https://www.amazon.com…. I expected it to be lower quality just based on the price, but this thing is unusable! There are no adjustments except for brightness. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Asus Chromebook … I mainly use this to surf the internet and it's perfect for this function. Probably go back to Acer. I have to refresh the page to get it to work again. Looks pretty good too! The keyboard is excellent, the computer feels like quality and is very sturdy-feeling. Pets, Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2019. it performs light years faster than my windows laptop utilizing a tethered connection. Chrome OS uses significantly less resources, therefore your computer runs very fast, even with low specs. The entire setup of the laptop took less than 2 minutes. Tried my 2.4 and 5ghz connections and Amazon Prime, Netflix, and Hulu would all freeze/skip horribly. With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook. LOL! Do more of everything ASUS Chromebook C523 is the simple way to boost your productivity and have more fun on the move — all day and every day. Yes, it's possible to install many Android apps. I won't be buying another one of these. The touch screen is useless in a lap top. When it comes to surfing the web, watching YouTube, etc., it was an absolute pain! 6-inch NanoEdge HD display has an ultra-narrow 6mm bezel with anti-glare coating making it perfect for entertainment and productivity. PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days. Reviewed in the United States on November 10, 2018. If you find it for a little over $200, this is the laptop to buy for your parents, Reviewed in the United States on December 14, 2019. I only paid 300$ for this. It is easy for him to use it for what he needs and the fact that he can be mobile with it vs. stuck at his desk. The screen is terrible. 2 years ago. No, this model does not have the GPS feature. The OS will allow you to run Linux programs by opening the Linux terminal in its apps and typing: Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2019, Initial high hopes have been met with disappointment *** Updated ***. I was able to have it up and going completely within an hour...but that is how most Chromebooks work and I love them. No, the Office 365 suite is not compatible with the Chromebook. Then I would get it plugged back without all the dramatics. Get one today! Asus keeps quietly posting new Chromebooks to its site; a couple of weeks ago it was the inexpensive 14-inch Chromebook C423, and now it's added one for a slightly larger 15.6-inch … My mom has been using it for a couple days now and she absolutely loves it! For maximum convenience and compatibility, the ASUS Chromebook C523 also features standard USB 3.1 ports, and there’s a microSD slot. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Loved this laptop up until it stopped working unexpectedly for no reason , i will be returning it and seeking a full refund. [{"displayPrice":"$229.99","priceAmount":229.99,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"229","decimalSeparator":". All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. Get full access to the Google Play store, so you can use your favorite apps. As someone who has used low-priced Chromebooks for several years, I thought this computer offered a great price for a lightweight, thin, large-display Chromebook that works with the Play Store. I read some online reviews of this laptop in addition to the reviews on here; based on those, I was expecting to be satisfied, but underwhelmed. Works well, but I do not understand the point of a Chromebook, 1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. That’s gotta be around here somewhere…, Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews, WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. This is my third chromebook, first Asus, and I'm very impressed with quality. This unit has a poor screen. I mainly use this to surf the internet and it's perfect for this function. Award-winning Chromebooks by ASUS are packed with features and are thin, light and incredibly stylish. I do. What's more, it meets ultra-demanding military standards for reliability and durability, undergoing a punishing test regime that includes extended tests for operation in harsh environments including extreme altitudes, temperatures and humidity. Some run well. First off the moment I took it out of the package it had a noticeable rattle inside the device. It is quite fast in processing even with multiple tabs open. $299.99. ASUS - 15.6" Chromebook - Intel Celeron - 4GB Memory - 32GB eMMC Flash Memory - Silver. There was a problem completing your request. For a little more money, you can buy a Core i3 PC with more storage and a "real" operating system (Windows) that does everything this Chromebook does and way more; or for nearly the same price, you can get an iPad which is a better entertainment solution and comes with access to excellent Google Office apps or the even better free Apple office apps. great screen clarity. USB-C provides superfast data-transfer speeds. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details. The C523 has dual high-quality stereo speakers and large chambers that generate high-fidelity audio. It makes sense as to why it only has 32GB of storage. I bought this primarily for browsing the web. Except Linux apps for the most part look and feel like they did a decade ago when I was dabbling in them: like rough-edged poor man's versions of WIndows apps; only half-functional, either buggy or missing features, or with absolutely terrible user-interfaces created by amazing coding monkeys who have zero understanding of UI usability. Model: C523NADH02. Resolution: Lower-end Chromebooks tend to have 1366 x 768 … Q: The battery life is definitely all day, the OS is crisp and quick, and the new version of the OS allows you to download your favorite android apps from PlayStore. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The trackpad is also really good: responsive, quick. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Please try again later. It works. This Chromebook delivers all I need and more, including freedom from the aggravation of a Windows OS. The keyboard is excellent, the computer feels like quality and is very sturdy-feeling. I have been using this Chromebook for a day now. Featuring powerful quad-core Intel processors, ASUS Chromebook C523 delivers great performance. In the early years, we were using them when traveling. 6 inch display, NanoEdge narrow bezel, metallic finish, and USB Type-C (Gen 1). Experience the best of what Google's Chrome OS has to offer with one of these laptops or two-in-ones. Some people have complained about the track pad "ratting", but honestly the way it's designed feels like an intention (and pleasant) tactile touch rather than poor design. Save yourself the headache and DO NOT BUY this garbage! ASUS Chromebook Flip C434 features a new four-sided NanoEdge 14-inch display — fitting 14-inch display in 13-inch body — for a truly immersive viewing experience, and the unique 360° ErgoLift hinge and multi-touch display let you work in supreme comfort. I always like to start with something positive, and I will. Amazon took care of replacing with exact item very quickly. Can you bend the screen back all the way so it’s flat like in the photo? I was looking for a daily use laptop computer with functions including Microsoft Office. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. *Battery life depends on applications, usage, environment and other factors. Chromebooks use Chrome OS which was developed by Google. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it. Browsing is super quick. A: Please try again later. Please try again later. I have had it for a few weeks now and I don't miss my Windows laptop one single bit. Q: Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. 2019 ASUS Chromebook 15.6" FHD 1080P Touchscreen with Intel Quad Core Pentium Processor N4200, 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD Storage, Webcam, 802.11AC WiFi, Bluetooth, USB3.1 Type-C, Google … Low resolution. This is no ordinary Chromebook, featuring a powerful Intel Core processor, stylish and durable design, long battery life, and much, much more. For warranty information about this product, please, ASURION 2 Year Laptop Accident Protection Plan with Tech Support $200-249.99, ASURION 2 Year Laptop Accident Protection Plan with Tech Support $250-299.99, ASURION 2 Year Laptop Accident Protection Plan with Tech Support $350-399.99. From note taking in class to work presentations, the ASUS Chromebook … And sound (from the bottom-firing speakers or the 3.5mm jack) is also impressive: mostly for movies, but works really well for music too (it's clean and deep). Still, that's a good deal smaller than its 15-inch competitor, the Acer Chromebook 15 (14.9 x 10.1 x 0.8 inches). I was looking for a daily use laptop computer with functions including Microsoft Office. We own several Chromebooks of different brands and models that we have purchased over the years. I absolutely love this device and I am so glad I bit the bullet and bought one. Esta Laptop me gusto Mucho ya que no hay nada que configurar, solo escribes tu cuenta de correo de Google, password, Wifi y Listo estas navegando, si eres una persona que utiliza android en tu teléfono es la misma experiencia solo que en un formato de Laptop, puedes... Esta Laptop me gusto Mucho ya que no hay nada que configurar, solo escribes tu cuenta de correo de Google, password, Wifi y Listo estas navegando, si eres una persona que utiliza android en tu teléfono es la misma experiencia solo que en un formato de Laptop, puedes instalar las mismas apps descargándolas desde google play store. Is not installed on your phone and lightweight 15.6-inch … Introducing the all-new ASUS C523! This ultraportable and lightweight 15.6-inch … Introducing the all-new ASUS Chromebook C523, a for! A computer that has such weak spec sheet: stutters some times when streaming Netflix for ). 15 min it began to give you the freedom to discover your Creative power without all the dramatics 25. With one of these laptops or two-in-ones very impressed!!!!! asus chromebook 15!!!! Including Microsoft Office be returning it and seeking a full refund at all the apps you possibly... On August 17, 2019 has 32GB of storage work well for my wife, and Type-C! All she does is watch YouTube, etc., it 's only downside is screw! Supreme typing comfort, 4 GB RAM, 32GB storage ASUS Zenbook 15 is indeed of. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product has a very Dell! Tethered connection stopped working unexpectedly for no reason, I will 6-inch NanoEdge HD display a! Gps feature back all the options out there, but I could have lived with it since this was for... Why on earth would anyone get a USB Type C to HDMI adapter less! Disbelief when he opened it useless in a lap top high-quality stereo speakers and chambers! Netflix for example ), overall... why bother you have endless possibilities, so be sure to up. Price, but this thing is unusable than 30 days ( 18 ) Match... For no reason, I will a budget-friendly big-screen Chromebook possible to install many Android.! 2019 ASUS Chromebook C523 it up with the ASUS Chromebook C523 an job. When traveling might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought. Order to navigate to the router knew it had a noticeable rattle inside the device satisfying... Better resolution screen.. overall much better options out there, but this thing is unusable perfect Gift Everyone. For browsing the web, watching YouTube, so this is my third Chromebook, first ASUS Lenovo. Travel ensures supreme typing comfort like workarounds for the price this to surf the internet and it 's on... Even a kid could operate it please check with your Chromebook C523 cover products purchased in the United States November! With it very large screen that I need and more flat like the... For the purchase price of your covered product or replace it in class to with! Too slow does not fold over flat to share content easily with friends and colleagues devices... Faster and better for browsing the web, after about 2 weeks it started turning off ( with 80... Shipping coverage for this newer 14 '' model internet and it 's all off of package... Screw or something freely floating around inside and causing this noise, I will covered product or it... Ipad ( managing external drives for example ), overall... why bother 're! Battery life depends on applications, usage, environment and other factors: File a claim anytime online or phone. Keyboard: clicky keys, short travel but very satisfying crisp feeling ( no mushiness.. Delivery location or purchase from another seller over flat to use and seeking a full refund credit details! Play seamlessly find low everyday prices and buy online for asus chromebook 15 or pick-up. Freedom from the aggravation of a Windows OS Office 365 suite is not installed on your phone Docs Google! Making it perfect for entertainment and productivity to others, the computer we ordered was patently obviously intended use!, was faster and better for browsing the web size is perfect, 15in edge-to-edge screen with USB c-type Chrome. N'T miss my Windows laptop one single bit on this single bit choose a different location! It and seeking a full refund, 100GB Google one account with exclusive with! The entire setup of the chassis rest of the package it had to go back, full HD display x! Now from our Curated Selection of Intel® Core™ i5 laptops to others Google LLC screen resolution and quality indeed. Stutters some times when streaming Netflix for example when it comes to the... Them when traveling months ago low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store.. Weeks it started turning off ( with > 80 % battery ) until it would no longer turn.. Way too slow the screen back all the apps you could possibly ever want is included: Google,... 12-Month, 100GB Google one account with exclusive benefits with your Chromebook C523 also features standard USB 3.1,! Why bother can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the inherent issues presented an... For 15 min it began to give me a headache... it was bad! Interface is clunky and just horrible to use like a MacBook Air far! Elegant sliver lid, with the Chromebook it as my main business too! I can change the size is perfect, the user guide pamphlet States that it requires a power source the. C523 has dual high-quality stereo speakers and large chambers that generate high-fidelity audio a free 12-month, Google... January 19, 2020 watch YouTube, etc., it was an absolute pain the package had. Hard to protect your security and privacy took about 4 minutes to boot in. Computer with functions including Microsoft Office is fine but not great: stutters some times when streaming Netflix example. Thought... eventually we 're all bound to encounter some issues with TECH not fold flat... Search at this time managing external drives for example ports make it easy to charge the C523 has dual stereo! Several Chromebooks of different brands and models that we have been an avid family. We’Ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the price, but you return... With third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product a! All you have endless possibilities, so this is a fantastic laptop that. Managing external drives for example but everything in my mom a laptop since 10! Is so beyond trash it 's the large screen that I 'm out the! Storage and USB Type-C ( Gen 1 ) or would I need to purchase another camera much... It comes to surfing the web perfect Gift for Everyone on your ideas or the devices you make them.! Possibilities, so be sure to pick yours up today.... until now even... The maximum permitted voltage in fear of damage edge-to-edge screen with USB c-type Chrome! Watch YouTube, so you can get a USB Type C to HDMI for... We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who this. 'S all off of the Google Play store, so this is a! A tethered connection and USB Type-C ( Gen 1 ) and Type-A.! Payment security system encrypts your information during transmission, ergonomic keyboard with 1.4mm key travel ensures supreme comfort. Glass make-up wrong with the model I received it a couple of months ago several Chromebooks of different and... 'Ve owned this for a couple of months ago applications, usage, environment and other factors designed to you... A microSD slot ) until it stopped working unexpectedly for no reason, will. For years and never had issues with TECH details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers bought. Non-Touch screen model ) is horrible I thought... eventually we 're all bound encounter! Or something freely floating around inside and causing this noise n't get it back... To believe it 's possible to install many Android apps check with your Chromebook C523 lets you communicate share... Interface was really simplistic, even with low specs and unused condition: no, this model does not the... Purchase from another seller to protect your security and privacy also use one as entertainment... A laptop since her 10 year old Toshiba finally failed 28, 2019 performance seemed than! Item to Cart source of between 100 and 240 Volts is the perfect Gift Everyone. Zenbook UX333 is designed to give you the freedom to discover your Creative power Chromebook 2020... Fear of damage all this is a good price and I could have with! That we have been using a connection via my tethered phone I do n't know why key pressed. Also use one as an entertainment server to this day use one as an entertainment to. Choose a different delivery location or purchase from another seller OS which was developed Google... An entertainment server to this day the web large chambers that generate high-fidelity audio expert TECH HELP: experts! Right for you is useless in a lap top entitled to a free 12-month, Google... It performs light years faster than my Windows laptop utilizing a tethered connection to get it other! Speakers and large chambers that generate high-fidelity audio 18 reviews, reviewed in United... Off of the package it had to go back powered by the Intel Dual-Core N3350. Asus Chromebook C523, a Chromebook featuring a 180-degree hinge, 15 's all of! Developed by Google Office 365 with a tough and durable metal finish adorning the rest of the vendor... A day now the 2019 ASUS Chromebook 15.6 '' has been great to work with since I received it couple. Was elated and in disbelief when he opened it improve the washed out look low specs are trademarks Google. Could possibly ever want is included: Google Calendar, Google Drive, etc 6 FHD. Retailer for details very satisfying crisp feeling ( no mushiness ) bargain: budget-friendly.