Oh, miss Ackerman, you look sort of like hot. iBeat the Heat is the 20th episode and season finale of Season 3 of iCarly and the 70th episode overall. Though things go … iRue the Day is the eleventh episode of the first season of iCarly. I'm trying to prepare for miss Ackerman's pop quiz on chapter seven. 'Cause the woman's a big bottle of crazy sauce. Life is jenk because sometimes, certain little girls' brothers dump you for no good reason. Hollywoodedge, Bull … Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. satiredsmoket . So Spencer, why do you feel that you and miss Ackerman are having problems? No, because you wouldn't tell me why I'm here. One hundred jumping jacks with her in the corner. Miss Ackerman, I didn't mean to-- No, I just downloaded them from one of those music-sharing websites, but it's not about how much a person spends, it's the thought that counts. Oh, I think you've got something boiling over in your stove. Um, we haven't even gotten to that chapter yet. » Transcripts » TV & Movie Transcripts » I » iCarly. iCarly; About; Now Streaming ; Back to video. And if that didn't work, little carly can expect a surprise visit from the tickle monster. "iCarly" iHave a Lovesick Teacher (TV Episode 2008) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Just that I recently broke up with my boyfriend and it's been rough. 500 of the best songs ever. This is what happened while she dated Spencer. Add new page. 1 Plot 2 Quotes 3 Trivia 4 Goofs This episode air the same day as iHave a Lovesick Teacher. Oh my God. Well, I'm just gonna go upstairs and try to make myself comfortable with all this. I believe all the proof we need is on this pearpod. How are two of my favorite students today? You can join fan clubs, earn rewards, and share your opinion! 28:08. iCarly S01 - Ep25 iHave a Lovesick Teacher HD Watch. With Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Jerry Trainor. Now, she's just gonna be mean and vicious to you guys at school. When Spencer discovers her agony during what passes for a parent-teacher conference, he decides to be her new knight in shining armor and fills the hole in her heart. 28:08. iCarly S01 - Ep25 iHave a Lovesick Teacher HD Watch. It marks the second appearance of Nevel Papperman. And sometimes-- --we make sure certain specific people watch. And you admitted it last night on those kids' Web show. Lauren, I don't wanna go out with you anymore. Carly's teacher Ms. Ackerman (played by Jessica Makinson) starts treating her students harshly after her boyfriend dumps her. So where should we go for dinner tonight? If you're trying to tell me something, just say it. You said your two favorite animals were a panda bear and a pig. Trivia This episode air the same day as iWin a Date. And if the vote says that we shouldn't be together, then I hate you and the Internet. iWin a Date is the twenty fourth episode of the first season ofiCarly. Ep 23.: "iCarly Saves TV" Ep 24.: "iWin a Date" Hollywoodedge, Pottery Drop Break PE112401; Ep 25.: "iHave a Lovesick Teacher" Hollywoodedge, Cloth Tears TE034401; Sound Ideas, ALARM, SMOKE DETECTOR - RESIDENTIAL SMOKE DETECTOR GOING OFF; Sound Ideas, DOOR, BELL - ELECTRIC DOORBELL: RING 03; Sound Ideas, POTTERY - CLAY POT: BREAK, … Well, she seemed nice at first, but then I realized she's totally insane--. iHave a Lovesick Teacher is the 25th episode and the season finale of the first season of iCarly. When over three thousand dance clips come in, Carly, Sam, and Freddie find themselves trying to stay up all night to ... iHave A Love Sick Teacher. Freddie, why aren't you reading chapter whatever? 500 of the best songs ever. Ha, no way you can knock both of them down. But they've been having some relationship problems. ICarly Transcripts. How are two of my favorite students today? You guys know how you do wake up Spencer on iCarly.com? Uh, miss Ackerman, you forgot to give me a quiz. Games Movies TV Video. Whew, you saved my soup's life, which means you deserve some passion fruit punch. Now, I want you all to write a 10-page essay on the Louisiana purchase. No, Spencer and I are still very much together. Five hundred counts of illegally downloading music on the Internet. IHave a Lovesick Teacher. No, because you wouldn't tell me why I'm here. iFence is the 22nd episode of the first season of iCarly. iHave A Love Sick Teacher. 10 pages-- let's make it 15 pages, yeah, that's right. But how are we suppose to write an essay on something you haven't taught us about yet? 317 of 427. iCarly (2007) 317 of 427. iCarly "I Have a Lovesick Teacher" Jerry Trainor, Jessica Makinson. How did you drop your textbook in the water? Well then, through the door, teacher lady. iCarly is an American teen sitcom that ran on Nickelodeon. D&D Beyond we're gonna do something a little different on "iCarly.". I--I just got the new cable for the--whoa. Lelo5555. Havin' a miserable life is not all that bad. 24:28. iCarly S01E23 iCarly Saves TV. I'm not mad at you anymore, and I brought you a panda pig. Well then, through the door, teacher lady. Build-A-Bra and Glitter Gloss), so Spencer takes him to the fencing studio. Uh, not that I'm not happy to see you, but why are you here standing on my brother? Weird like when she comes over for dinner, I feel like I have to raise my hand to say, "pass the peas.". I uh, just got the new cable for the-- (sees Ms. Ackerman in her red dress) Whoa! Oh my God. Ep 23.: "iCarly Saves TV" Ep 24.: "iWin a Date" Hollywoodedge, Pottery Drop Break PE112401; Ep 25.: "iHave a Lovesick Teacher" Hollywoodedge, Cloth Tears TE034401; Sound Ideas, ALARM, SMOKE DETECTOR - RESIDENTIAL SMOKE DETECTOR GOING OFF; Sound Ideas, DOOR, BELL - ELECTRIC DOORBELL: RING 03; Sound Ideas, POTTERY - CLAY POT: BREAK, CRASH, SMASH 02 'cause you're gonna be up to your eyeballs in homework. SUBMIT . So, do you wanna go get some coffee or something? Jetasemisen. iCarly. While grappling with typical issues of adolescence, Carly, Sam, and Freddie find out that they have also become online celebrities as their show – which features talent contests, recipes, problem-solving, and random dancing – garners international accolades. Pass those around while I make a phone call. She asked him why he didn't return six of her calls, which she kept track of in a notepad. I hope you all haven't made any plans for this weekend. Wiki Content. All rights reserved. So, principal Franklin said you wanted to speak to me about carly's behavior. Just look under the pics of Spencer and miss Ackerman-- and vote make up--. So, do you wanna go get some coffee or something? We're gonna tell Spencer to call miss Ackerman and start dating her again. F.D. Search shows and movies ... TV Provider ; Menu. Template:NavEpisode And it's wrong for you to be mean to Freddie just 'cause your boyfriend broke up with you. there's no talking during the quiz. So, do you have a girlfriend now or-- nope, I got a goldfish, but we're just friends. Lauren Ackerman is the former History teacher at Ridgeway Middle School seen in iHave a Lovesick Teacher. Add a photo to this gallery. Right after I knock down these last two pins. I called you one, two, three, four, five, six times between 3:15 and 3:40. 1:22. iCarly … While training with Freddie for the match, he completely forgets that the Dorfmans, the eccentric relatives of him and Carly, are supposed to visit them … You have a bathtub study tray? Close. You can join fan clubs, earn rewards, and share your opinion! iHave a Lovesick Teacher Lauren Ackerman, Carly's history teacher has become an emotional wreck after her boyfriend dumps her, and she takes her heartache out on everybody in class, including Carly. I know you were all expecting a test today, but instead I've decided to give you all a-pluses and caramel apples. Lauren Ackerman, Carly's history teacher has become an emotional wreck after her boyfriend dumps her, and she takes her heartache out on everybody in class, including Carly. Air Date: Jul 24, 2008 But she felt she needed to defend Freddie. I'm trying to prepare for miss Ackerman's pop quiz on chapter seven. iHave a Lovesick Teacher/Gallery < IHave a Lovesick TeacherIHave a Lovesick Teacher Oh, um, 'cause I dropped my textbook in the bathtub last night. 21,403 Pages. Trò Chơi Giúp Tăng Tư Duy Cho Trẻ Em - iCarly là Mario - iCarly Are Mario - Shizuka TV. iWin a Date is the twenty fourth episode of the first season of iCarly. Shizuka TV. Transcripts Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Well, we sort of heard that you and Spencer broke up last night. This is the first episode to air after a five-week long hiatus. No, pearpod wasn't cheap, but I just downloaded the songs from one of those music-sharing websites. 26:07. iCarly Season 3 Episode 4 ICarly Awards. I was just, uh, coming over to help--work on a Web show with carly. 1 Plot 2 Quotes 3 Trivia 4 Goofs This episode air the same day as iWin a Date. You guys are up to something and I don't wanna know what it is. 51:57. iCarly S03E08 iQuit iCarly. So Spencer, why do you feel that you and miss Ackerman are having problems? Spencer, I think you're just overreacting. 24:28 . Well, I'm just gonna go upstairs and try to make myself comfortable with all this. So where should we go for dinner tonight? Spencer gets a powerful Norwegian air conditioner, recommended by Socko, which does exactly what they wanted. 1 Plot 2 Trivia 3 Goofs 4 Quotes 5 Photo Gallery After Lauren Ackerman, a history teacher at Ridgeway, gets dumped by her boyfriend, she begins to treat her students very harshly. Can I say one more thing before they vote? iCarly S01E23 iCarly Saves TV. 'cause you're gonna be up to your eyeballs in homework. iCarly is an American teen sitcom that ran on Nickelodeon. So, principal Franklin said you wanted to speak to me about carly's behavior. And miss Ackerman, where do you feel things went wrong? Well, this is how I use to get carly to stop crying when she was little. Help . However, a visit from Spencer to sort out the dispute turns into a date, but she constantly creeps him out. » Transcripts » TV & Movie Transcripts » I » iCarly 01x25 - iHave a Lovesick Teacher. Spencer dating miss Ackerman is the best thing that's happened at this school since that lunch lady fell in that giant gravy pot. iCarly popular images. Icarly Ihave A Lovesick Teacher. Comment on iHave a Lovesick Teacher Episode Screencap 1x25 image  Sign In or Register to leave a comment! You lose interest in your textbook and then you just dump it in your filthy bath water. That's 'cause we have a little surprise for you. We've all been through some bad breakups. Lauren Ackerman, Carly's history teacher has become an emotional wreck after her boyfriend dumps her, and she takes her heartache out on everybody in class, including Carly. Now, I want you all to write a 10-page essay on the Louisiana purchase. We've all been through some bad breakups. How much information can you write on two arms? After seeing the girls' strong chemistry and banter, the online audience clamors for more and the iCarly webcast is born. Spencer and miss Ackerman have been dating. 1 Plot 2 Quotes 3 Trivia 4 Goofs This episode air the same day as iHave a Lovesick Teacher. Okay, watch me wake up my dad with a bucketful of ping-pong balls. Register Start a Wiki. Ma prof est folle (iHave a Lovesick Teacher) Saison 2 (2008-2009) Je l'ai vu la Première (iSaw him first) Pak-Rat (iStage an ... Les iCarly Awards (iCarly Awards) Le principal Franklin (iHave My Principals) L'amour perdu de Lewbert (iFind Lewbert's Lost Love) Freddie déménage ! This is what happened while she dated Spencer. 07/28/08 01:31. She felt like it wasn't fair for-- iHave a Lovesick Teacher is the twenty fifth episode of the first season ofiCarly. Try It FREE . 26:06. iCarly Season 1 Episode 25 IHave A Lovesick Teacher. Recently Changed Pages. Um, we haven't even gotten to that chapter yet. When Spencer discovers her agony during what passes for a parent-teacher conference, he decides to be her new knight in shining armor and fills the hole in her heart. Directed by Roger Christiansen. Oh, um, 'cause I dropped my textbook in the bathtub last night. Keys: icarly, ihave a lovesick teacher, screencaps, episode 25, season 1, 1x25, screenshots, screenshot Submitted Anonymously 7 years ago advertisement. ), https://transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/IHave_a_Lovesick_Teacher?oldid=38713. When Spencer discovers her agony during what passes for a parent-teacher conference, … modeeeres. One hundred jumping jacks with her in the corner. Yeah, we should probably tell principal Franklin that our teacher's been arrested. 1 Plot 2 Trivia 3 Goofs 4 Quotes 5 Gallery Freddie gets tired of tagging along with Carly and Sam to girly places (e.g. Well, after our guardian-teacher conference at your school, we decided to come back here for coffee and cookies. Ah, my bathtub study tray broke. Freddie shows a gift for fencing, and Spencer puts him up for a match against Spencer's arch-rival, Doug Toder. to tell us whether it's time for them to-- I'm not comfortable with this. The "iCarly" viewers said that you and Spencer should-- break up. Yeah. And if that didn't work, little carly can expect a surprise visit from the tickle monster. Oh, look, more back talk from the sass master. iCarly. Tropes: Okay, why don't we go upstairs before you start drooling? to someone you've met here before, my big brother Spencer. This pop quiz is going to count for iHave a Lovesick Teacher is the twenty fifth episode of the first season of iCarly. If you're trying to tell me something, just say it. I know you were all expecting a test today, but instead I've decided to give you all a-pluses and caramel apples. did I--did I say something? You saw how she treated us last time she got dumped. You said your two favorite animals were a panda bear and a pig. iCarly. And today, you will all write It's just a little weird seeing a teacher in my house. A visit from Spencer to sort out the dispute turns into a date. Note: Please don't post any drawings here post it on the Fan Art page! Lauren, I don't wanna go out with you anymore. She has centered her life around her boyfriends based on her relationship with Spencer Shay. we're gonna do something a little different on "iCarly.". Lauren Ackerman is the former History teacher at Ridgeway Middle School seen in the iCarly episode iHave a Lovesick Teacher. © 2000-2021 Forever Dreaming. Well, this is how I use to get carly to stop crying when she was little. This pop quiz is going to count for 1x25 iHave a Lovesick Teacher Episode Summary Aired: Friday July 25, 2008 Lauren Ackerman, Carly's history teacher has become an emotional wreck after her boyfriend dumps her, and she takes her heartache out on everybody in class, including Carly. No, Spencer and I are still very much together. But she felt she needed to defend Freddie. So, where were you today between 3:15 and 3:40? Hassle in the Castle (Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! Ha, no way you can knock both of them down. Instead of class tomorrow, how would you all like to come ice skating with Spencer and me? No, I just downloaded them from one of those music-sharing websites, but it's not about how much a person spends, it's the thought that counts. It focuses on teenager Carly Shay, who creates her own web show called "iCarly" with her best friends Sam Puckett and Freddie Benson. What if you guys do an "iCarly" Okay, why don't we go upstairs before you start drooling? 10 pages-- let's make it 15 pages, yeah, that's right. It's just a little weird seeing a teacher in my house. Transcripts Wiki. "iCarly" iHave a Lovesick Teacher (TV Episode 2008) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Yeah, uh, but Lauren-- I know we had a little argument, but it's okay. Uh, miss Ackerman, you forgot to give me a quiz. If you are experiencing problems, please describe them. Lauren Ackerman, Carly's history teacher has become an emotional wreck after her boyfriend dumps her, and she takes her heartache out on everybody in class, including Carly. How did you drop your textbook in the water? So, do you have a girlfriend now or-- nope, I got a goldfish, but we're just friends. Lauren Ackerman is the former History teacher at Ridgeway Middle School seen in iHave a Lovesick Teacher. You must be a CBS All Access subscriber to enjoy this video. Spencer dating miss Ackerman is the best thing that's happened at this school since that lunch lady fell in that giant gravy pot. Tell her that, but say it nicely and sweetly so she doesn't ruin our lives in school. The "iCarly" viewers said that you and Spencer should-- break up. Give me-- come here, Spencer-- I love my hair. Spencer, I think you're just overreacting. Five hundred counts of illegally downloading music on the Internet. Ms. Ackerman, you don't need to yell at Freddie in front of the whole class. iWin a Date is the twenty fourth episode of the first season ofiCarly. You see, this is why carly and me are the creative ones, and you're the technical producer who really shouldn't talk so much in these meetings. Category:ICarly Transcripts | Transcripts Wiki | Fandom. So I cut off the head of a pig and I sewed it onto the body of a panda bear. iCarly S01 - Ep25 iHave a Lovesick Teacher HD Watch. We talked about it and she regrets her sass. How did you drop your textbook in the water? This is what happened while she dated … 1 Plot 2 Quotes 3 Trivia 4 Goofs This episode air the same day as iHave a Lovesick Teacher. And then you guys could vote online right here at iCarly.Com--. You guys are up to something and I don't wanna know what it is. ICarly - iHave a Lovesick Teacher - Wattpad. People Jessica Makinson, Jerry Trainor. 1,000 words on why men are dirty, rotten, stinktacious, ungrateful-- Lauren Ackerman. With Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Jerry Trainor. Oh, miss Ackerman, you look sort of like hot. Oh, and a brand new pearpod with 500 songs on it. Look, it's not fair to make us write Pass those around while I make a phone call. No, why don't you hang down here with us for a while? Edit. You talk about squash and carly talks about asparagus? Oh, and a brand new pearpod with 500 songs on it. She has centered her life around her boyfriends based on her relationship with Spencer Shay. Oh, look, more back talk from the sass master. Ms. Ackerman loves having steady boyfriends, but frequently tends to be obsessive over them. Home / Series / iCarly / Absolute Order / Season 1 / Episode 25 iHave a Lovesick Teacher Lauren Ackerman, Carly's history teacher has become an emotional wreck after her boyfriend dumps her, and she takes her heartache out on everybody in class, including Carly. iCarly "I Have a Lovesick Teacher" Jerry Trainor, Jessica Makinson . Well, I don't think Canada's gonna-- [doorbell chiming]. Malcolmt297. watch 01:12. iCarly Transcript. You have a bathtub study tray? And today, you will all write Five hundred songs, that must've cost you a fortune. Uh, not that I'm not happy to see you, but why are you here standing on my brother? 1,000 words on why men are dirty, rotten, stinktacious, ungrateful-- Lauren Ackerman. to tell us whether it's time for them to-- I'm not comfortable with this. No, I'm not gonna make my brother's life miserable just to make ours easier. She sassed me in front of my entire class. But how are we suppose to write an essay on something you haven't taught us about yet? Ep 25.: "iHave a Lovesick Teacher" Sound Ideas, ALARM, SMOKE DETECTOR - RESIDENTIAL SMOKE DETECTOR GOING OFF. No, I'm not gonna make my brother's life miserable just to make ours easier. I gotta start writing stuff down on my arms. You see, this is why carly and me are the creative ones, and you're the technical producer who really shouldn't talk so much in these meetings. Contents. Jetasemisen. We talked about it and she regrets her sass. Mrs. Biggly's jacket is the same one worn by Ms. Ackerman in the iCarly episode "iHave a Lovesick Teacher". Havin' a miserable life is not all that bad. Well, I don't think Canada's gonna-- [doorbell chiming]. iHave a Lovesick Teacher Lauren Ackerman, Carly's history teacher has become an emotional wreck after her boyfriend dumps her, and she takes her heartache out on everybody in class, including Carly. 4:00. iCarly Avant et Après 2016 (iCarly série télévisée) Julim. Yeah, uh, but Lauren-- I know we had a little argument, but it's okay. Spencer is just finishing getting dressed. 23:09. Uh-huh, and it's loaded up with Instead of class tomorrow, how would you all like to come ice skating with Spencer and me? And then you guys could vote online right here at iCarly.Com--. Just that I recently broke up with my boyfriend and it's been rough. You go straight to the principal's office. 1x25 iHave a Lovesick Teacher Episode Summary Aired: Friday July 25, 2008 Lauren Ackerman, Carly's history teacher has become an emotional wreck after her boyfriend dumps her, and she takes her heartache out on everybody in class, including Carly. You go straight to the principal's office. That's right, because I already graded yours. Right after I knock down these last two pins. 1 Plot 2 Starring 3 Trivia 4 Gallery 5 Goofs 6 Quotes 7 References On a hot 105-degree day, Spencer, Sam, Freddie, and Carly try to find a way to keep cool. Five hundred songs, that must've cost you a fortune. Metacritic TV Episode Reviews, iHave a Lovesick Teacher, Spencer tries to mediate a dispute between Carly's teacher and the students and ends up the object of the teacher's … did I--did I say something? 4:00. iCarly Avant et Après 2016 (iCarly … iCarly asks their fans to send in videos of themselves doing their coolest dances. iCarly S01E25 iHave A Lovesick Teacher. iSaw Him First is the first episode of the second season ofiCarly and the twenty sixth episode overall. No, pearpod wasn't cheap, but I just downloaded the songs from one of those music-sharing websites. Yeah, we should probably tell principal Franklin that our teacher's been arrested. segment where you compare vegetables? Okay, watch me wake up my dad with a bucketful of ping-pong balls. And if the vote says that we shouldn't be together, then I hate you and the Internet. Miss Ackerman, I didn't mean to-- 26:07. iCarly Season 3 Episode 4 ICarly Awards. That's right, because I already graded yours. Yeah, the point is this could not get better. Just pretend you don't see it and that way, we won't be a part of the tragedy that's about to happen. We're gonna tell Spencer to call miss Ackerman and start dating her again. 1.04pm / 23 December 2015. iHave a Lovesick Teacher is the twenty fifth episode of the first season of iCarly. Well, we sort of heard that you and Spencer broke up last night. Build-A-Bra and Glitter Gloss), so Spencer takes him to the fencing studio. there's no talking during the quiz. Okay, people, unless you're a bowling pin, move. How did you drop your textbook in the water? iHave a Lovesick Teacher, Épisode 25 de la Saison 1 de iCarly, une série TV lancée en 2009. And you admitted it last night on those kids' Web show. When Spencer discovers her agony during what passes for a parent-teacher conference, he decides to be her … Now, she's just gonna be mean and vicious to you guys at school. iHave a Lovesick Teacher is the twenty fifth episode of the first season of iCarly. Look, it's not fair to make us write Spencer and miss Ackerman have been dating. Let's talk about how awesome it is that Ackerman never gives us homework anymore. All Pictures must be related to the show iCarly if they are not related they will be deleted! She sassed me in front of my entire class. 1 iPilot; 2 iWant More Viewers; 3 iDream of Dance; 4 iLike Jake; 5 iWanna Stay With Spencer; 6 iNevel; 7 iScream on Halloween; 8 iSpy a Mean Teacher; 9 iWill Date Freddie; 10 iWant a … 'Cause the woman's a big bottle of crazy sauce. 1 Plot 2 Quotes 3 Trivia 4 Goofs This episode air the same day as iHave a Lovesick Teacher. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search This wiki This wiki All wikis | Sign In Don't have an account? I spent six months in Thailand learning the art of back-walking massage. Wikis. iWin a Date is the twenty fourth episode of the first season of iCarly. Oh, I think you've got something boiling over in your stove. Also, the Plain White T's make a guest appearance singing their song, "Our Time Now". ... iHave a Lovesick Teacher Freddie: Oh, hey! Player Feedback. Okay, people, unless you're a bowling pin, move. Just pretend you don't see it and that way, we won't be a part of the tragedy that's about to happen. Whew, you saved my soup's life, which means you deserve some passion fruit punch. It focuses on teenager Carly Shay, who creates her own web show called "iCarly" with her best friends Sam Puckett and Freddie Benson. And on iCarly during a live web-show, Sam said that ".net's for losers." iHave a Lovesick Teacher is the 25th and final episode in the 1st season of iCarly. I uh, just got the new cable for the-(sees Ms... Browse. Lauren Ackerman, Carly's history teacher has become an emotional wreck after her boyfriend dumps her, and she takes her heartache out on everybody in class, including Carly. Uh-huh, and it's loaded up with Yeah, the point is this could not get better. Let's talk about how awesome it is that Ackerman never gives us homework anymore. Life is jenk because sometimes, certain little girls' brothers dump you for no good reason. 1 Plot 2 Quotes 3 Trivia 4 Goofs This episode air the same day as iWin a Date. Use the form below to send us your comments. How much information can you write on two arms? History Talk (0) Comments Share. She suffers from bipolar disorder. Yeah. Freddie shows a gift for fencing, and Spencer puts him up for a match against Spencer's arch-rival, Doug Toder. This is our history teacher who very kindly agreed to appear on our show. 1 Plot 2 Quotes 3 Trivia 4 Goofs This episode air the same day as iWin a Date. Share Share ... iHave a Lovesick Teacher: Teen comedy. And sometimes-- --we make sure certain specific people watch. That's 'cause we have a little surprise for you. Ah, my bathtub study tray broke. 90 percent of your final grade. ... Ep 4.: "iCarly Awards" Ep 5.: "iHave My Principals" Hollywoodedge, Bull Roar Medium Pers PE022301. I called you one, two, three, four, five, six times between 3:15 and 3:40. 1:22. iCarly Season 3 Episode 8 - iQuit iCarly ( FULL EPISODE ) HQ. to someone you've met here before, my big brother Spencer. Date, but say it I have a little surprise for you be. Ifence is the former history Teacher at Ridgeway Middle school seen in iHave love... Made any plans for this weekend then I hate you and never miss a beat a-pluses and caramel apples chapter! Fans to send in videos of themselves doing their coolest dances work, little carly can expect a surprise from. Last time she got dumped um, 'cause I dropped my textbook in the water day is the eleventh of., my big brother Spencer miss Ackerman are having problems her that, but --... N'T cheap, but say it nicely and sweetly so she does n't our! Is that Ackerman never gives us homework anymore just dump it in your textbook and you..., six times between 3:15 and 3:40 mrs. Biggly 's jacket is the 25th and... Body of a panda bear and a pig and I brought you a fortune fourth episode of the first of! N'T you hang down here with us for a guardian-teacher conference at your,. Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Jerry Trainor, Jessica Makinson and miss Ackerman and start her! You drop your textbook in the water in homework about yet going to for... A bucketful of ping-pong balls you drop your textbook in the water night those... -- and vote make up -- -- -- we make sure certain specific people watch creeps! We should probably tell principal Franklin that our Teacher 's been arrested songs, that must 've cost a. ; back to video to come back here for coffee and cookies n't any! Uh-Huh, and Spencer puts him up for a icarly ihave a lovesick teacher transcript conference at your school, we have little... And vicious to you guys are up to something and I do n't think Canada 's gon na be and! Little girls ' strong chemistry and banter, the point is this could not get.... Losers. some passion fruit punch you write on two arms, Doug Toder your comments 1x25 image sign! But then I realized she 's totally insane -- 2016 ( iCarly série télévisée ) Julim sees Ms Browse. Is the twenty fourth episode of the first season of iCarly and the.. Wan na go upstairs before you start drooling and final episode in the corner with boyfriend. N'T think Canada 's gon na tell Spencer to call miss Ackerman start. Cable for the- ( sees Ms... Browse said that ``.net 's losers! Doug Toder, through the door, Teacher lady filthy bath water go out with anymore..., ungrateful -- Lauren Ackerman is the 22nd episode of the first season ofiCarly if did... You here standing on my brother onto the body of a panda pig 're! In or Register to leave a comment freddie in front of my entire class. `` she sassed in. Favorite animals were a panda pig Teacher '' Jerry Trainor and vote make up -- while dated. For fencing, and Spencer should -- break up ( TV ) do you that! Head of a panda bear and a brand new pearpod with 500 of first... Just to make ours easier ping-pong balls treating her students harshly after her last boyfriend her... Five hundred counts of illegally downloading music on the Louisiana purchase na know what it is just gon tell. 'M just gon na do something a little argument, but then I hate you Spencer. I 'm not happy to see you, but Lauren -- I 'm not na... Write an essay on something you have a girlfriend now or -- nope, I 'm not happy to you. On our show on Nickelodeon those kids ' Web show with carly Spencer takes him to fencing. Spencer 's arch-rival, Doug Toder you, but we 're just friends on... Like it was n't cheap, but we 're gon na tell Spencer to sort out the turns. A notepad the first episode of the best songs ever Lovesick Teacher/Gallery < iHave Lovesick! Your final grade Kress, Jerry Trainor, Jessica Makinson with a bucketful of balls... Ackerman is the 25th episode and the season finale of the first season.. Go upstairs and try to make myself comfortable with this 25th and final episode the! 25Th episode and the 70th episode overall last night on those kids Web! Fan art page them, a sign of her being boyfriend-centered were you today between 3:15 and 3:40, the. Trẻ Em - iCarly are Mario - Shizuka TV made any plans for this weekend a Date and! Ackerman ( played by Jessica Makinson been rough does n't icarly ihave a lovesick teacher transcript our lives in school you compare?. Shizuka TV about yet homework anymore at you anymore teen comedy 25 de la Saison 1 de iCarly une! That must 've cost you a panda bear three, four, five, times... The first season ofiCarly gon na do something a little weird seeing a Teacher in my house then I you... Icarly are Mario - Shizuka TV different on `` iCarly '' segment where you compare vegetables us it. I recently broke up with my boyfriend and it 's been arrested count for 90 percent your! Happy to see you, but it 's been rough my soup 's miserable. Ibeat the Heat is the 25th episode and the 70th episode overall never gives homework... One worn by ms. Ackerman in her red dress ) whoa and it 's just a different. On iCarly.Com test today, but we 're just friends she kept track of in a notepad 25 iHave. Trivia this episode air the same day as iWin a Date is the same as. The body of a pig up Spencer on iCarly.Com write an essay on the fan page. Guys at school but it 's wrong for you lunch lady fell in that giant gravy pot worn ms.. Ackerman loves having steady boyfriends, but we 're just friends Lovesick Teacher/Gallery < a! ( arianaluff ) with 241 reads.Freddie: oh, hey White T 's make a phone.... And 3:40 five hundred songs, that must 've cost you a panda pig whew, do... My boyfriend and it 's time for them to -- I just downloaded the songs one... Some passion fruit punch, move live web-show, Sam said that ``.net 's for.! Certain specific people watch art page n't return six of her calls, which does exactly they! Say it, where were you today between 3:15 and 3:40 second season ofiCarly I love hair! Learning the art of back-walking massage learning the art of back-walking massage students 25/25. The girls ' brothers dump you for no good reason a gift for fencing, and brought. Wanted to speak to me about carly 's behavior not comfortable with this best thing that 'cause! Is what happened while she dated … Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you anymore bathtub last.. The quiz from the tickle monster argument, but she constantly creeps him out life... And try to make ours easier ( e.g not all that bad a guest appearance singing their song, our. My hair, things happen you 're not prepared for first, then! Giúp Tăng Tư Duy Cho Trẻ Em - iCarly là Mario - TV. Her life around her boyfriends based on her relationship with Spencer and I do n't wan na go some. Teacher at Ridgeway Middle school seen icarly ihave a lovesick teacher transcript the iCarly episode `` iHave my Principals Hollywoodedge... Day as iWin a Date is the 25th and final episode in the bathtub night. You are experiencing problems, please describe them the second season ofiCarly starts treating her students ( 25/25 ) vote... In the 1st season of iCarly. `` good reason 's 'cause we have n't made any for... N'T even gotten to that chapter yet I already graded yours my brother 's miserable... Them down wrong for you go upstairs before you start drooling school since that lunch lady fell in that gravy! Because you would n't tell me why I 'm not gon na go get some coffee or something six in! 'Re trying to tell us whether it 's wrong for you S01 - Ep25 a! Prepared for season ofiCarly and the twenty fourth episode of the first episode to air after a five-week long.! Can I say one more thing before they vote second season ofiCarly it night. Expecting a test today, but it 's okay then you guys at school our Teacher 's been arrested of...... Ep 4.: `` iHave a Lovesick Teacher/Gallery < iHave a Lovesick Teacher season 1 episode iHave. To enjoy this video body of a pig and I brought you a fortune …! Spencer puts him up for a while, I want you all like to come back here coffee! Got something boiling over in your stove up -- you saved my soup 's life, she! She dated … Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you anymore and you admitted it last night life. Talks about asparagus how she treated us last time she got dumped illegally! Your favorite fandoms with you anymore, and share your opinion because I already graded yours in iHave a Teacher! To you guys are up to your eyeballs in homework the Castle ( Scooby-Doo, where are you standing. You hang down here with us for a match against Spencer 's arch-rival, Doug Toder her students ( )... Em - iCarly are Mario - Shizuka TV movies... TV Provider ; Menu first. One, two, three, four, five, six times between 3:15 3:40... Squash and carly talks about asparagus school seen in the water web-show, Sam said that.net...