3 previous owners . New posts. Le moteur N55 est un moteur thermique automobile à combustion interne, essence quatre temps, turbo-compressé à injection directe avec six cylindres en ligne alésés directement dans le bloc en aluminium, refroidi par eau, doté d'un vilebrequin 7 paliers, avec 2 arbres à cames en tête, 24 soupapes qui est produit depuis 2009, initialement lancé avec la BMW F07 BMW 535i Gran … Thread starter 335iHaroon; Start date Nov 7, 2016; Forums. N55 . BMW. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. 1 of 2 ... PROMO Phoenix BMW N55 Catless Downpipe Lifetime Warranty Guaranteed Fitment $189 !!! Like all turbo engines, the weakest link on N55 will be the turbo. High Pressure Fuel Pump For BMW N54 N55 Engine 335i 535i E88 E90 X5 13517616170 . 1. Forums Log in Register. It is a UK awarding organisation accredited by Ofqual, the Office of the Regulator for Qualifications and Examinations. Now, unlike many of the High-Mile Club cars, the next owner of this BMW will likely be the first M135i driver ever to take the car further into six-figure mileages. or sign up with email … At that point they definitely need to be looked at, and perhaps the spark plugs need to be changed for new ones. Find amazing local prices on Bmw-135i for sale Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your local buying & selling community. Usually PCV fails due to high mileage and/or high engine temperature and pressure.Consider replacing the complete valve cover and gasket since it is easier and will solve both issues at once. Possibly The Smart Choice? First cars to be supported were M135i/M235i/335i/435i and 535i variants. Such malfunction is likely to result in carbonized hydraulic lifters. Let’s examine what is new with the BMW B58 engine … We carry a wide-ranging catalog of used BMW engines for all applications including gas and diesel engines. The B58 engine will replace the N55 engine throughout their vehicle lineup. Check them and use high quality engine oil. a vintage / veteran brass engine drip oiler - of unknown origin - probably from a stationary engine or steam engine. What’s New With the BMW B58 Engine Compared to the N54/N55. Forums. 1; 2 ... 2012 BMW 335i (E92/N55) Aug 1, 2017 #26 2012 E92 335i, 42k miles . Free shipping . Average annual mileage. Menu. I'm reading that a lot of N55 powered BMW are failing before 100k due to spun rod bearings. Next stage of power increase is connected with replacement of turbochargers and purchasing of Methanol Injection Kit. Criteria: 1) Original Motor, no rebuilds or refreshes. Nov 5, 2016 95 … I drive a lot. Only thought is whether a … I’m down in central Florida and all the examples I find near me are around the 90-100k mile mark. However, the pump was not the problem, it was misdiagnosed. The Masata chargepipe upgrade specifically designed for the BMW F87 M2 with the N55 engine, was designed from a lightweight; durable aircraft grade aluminium body will ensure long-term performance, and a more responsive throttle whilst also reducing turbo lag. Forum Filter. Traditional fuel delivery systems deliver fuel into the intake manifold or cylinder port as opposed to each cylinder combustion chamber. The new B-Series platform is designed to work in 3-, 4- and 6-cylinder variants. Thread starter 335iHaroon; Start date Nov 7, 2016; Reply. Engine. What’s New With the BMW B58 Engine Compared to the N54/N55. High Mileage N55 . New media New comments. Overall the N55 improved the N54 and had a good production run from 2009 to 2015, where the B57 engine replaced it. 2017 BMW M2 - Alpine White, 6MT, Fully Loaded Mods: Stock for now Last edited by Lowon; 07-04-2017 at 10:38 AM.. (#2) Bimmer_Boost. You're probably gonna get a better answer to this question asking it in an E9x forum. How xHP changes the Sport Button and the character of your 335i F-Series BMW! The B58 engine will replace the N55 engine throughout their vehicle lineup. It's not main dealer so first thing I'd want to do is get a BMW warranty on it poss. Forums. Fantastic car, incredible performance … BMW N55 engine reliability, problems and repair. Hey guys, I’m looking at buying my first BMW. BMW’s latest engine release is designated as the B58 engine in the 6-cylinder version. It can result in the fact that fuel injectors are out of order. Rubber gaskets subjected to high temperatures and constant heating/cooling cycles generally do not hold up well. Continue with Google. This assembly can be purchased as a new build or a rebuild. Mike @ XPH; Oct 14, 2020; N55; Replies 0 Views 426. F-Series N55 and N20 Stage 2 LPFP Upgrade . Message the seller. I've heard/read somewhere that doing donuts with the N55 can potentially cause oil starvation which can be fo Engine. As with the N54 and N55 – and most other modern BMW engines – the S55 valve cover (VC) and gasket (VCG) are prone to cracking and leaking oil. m4 leather interior . Thanks! 1987 BMW 528e 2014 BMW 435i 6-speed / M Sport 2016 BMW R1200GS 2017 RAM 1500. This is the premier intake for your F30 N55. These would probably need to be replaced at the 30,000 mile mark. Mastery of Art & Design E Chassis N55 Downpipe … A PCV valve is basically a diaphragm that with the help of engine vacuum pulls out blow-by gases that are generated inside the crankcase. Forum Filter. Posted by 14 days ago. History, Power & Specs of the N55 Engine. Last week (Jan 21st 19) we released our first 8-Speed Transmission (ZF8HP) setups for F-Series BMW. BMW N55 F20 F22 F30 F32 Aluminium Chargepipe (M2, M135i, M235i, 335i & 435i) ... and cars with high mileage are especially at risk of the factory pipe cracking from wear and tear. stock engine . High Mileage N55 Looking into possibly picking up a n55 335 as a daily, seeing as I don’t care about the extra power capabilities (and extra headache of a n54). Legend : Posts: 1,250. Il est multi-couronné, il est vénéré, il est devenu une légende vivante, le moteur N54 de chez BMW met le bimmer fan en transe. Go. 1; 2; First Prev 2 of 2 Go to page. Jun 14, 2017 #21 2012 135i M Sport DCT FBO PS1 e35 Wedge 52k miles. Mike @ XPH; Oct 14, 2020; N55; Replies 0 Views 426. ... Because this issue has been documented occurring in both new and older models and as well as in high mileage and low mileage vehicles, sometimes the issue is simply a malfunctioning part or an undetected and unfortunate defect. These materials are the reason why your car will be able to breathe more easily in every climate including high altitude and extremely hot weather. genuine 72k miles with full bmw service history. Had never heard of the timing chain being much of an issue on any BMW engine, but made me wonder about the overall longevity/experiences of those who have the N55, given that the B58 is replacing it. Thread starter 335iHaroon; Start date Nov 7, 2016; Forums. This kit contains all the necessary parts to upgrade your chargepipe system; and also supports the use of Methanol Injection with the 1/8” Meth Bung included for those who currently use or wish to in future. 1 - 2 years . Next Last. Thread Tools Search this Thread Just curious what are the highest mileage N55's that you know of or actually own? My budget is ~13k. Used, BMW Timing Tool Kit N51 N52 N53 N54 N55 6 Cy . We would continue to recommend 0W20 for a daily driver but for any tuned engine, or any engine that sees aggressive … Love this thing - next stop 239k so i can claim its taken me to the moon . High Mileage N55. Forums. So the old pump is fine and I am now selling it. The Masata chargepipe upgrade for the BMW M2, M135i, M235i, 335i & 435i (N55); is constructed with premium aircraft grade Aluminium. Such problem is mainly caused by crankcase vent valve (PCV). Misfire. The EKP module was the problem. Not all BMWs require the same schedule, so it’s important to know your exact model. I have had two N52s, both of which have been bullet-proof over 168K and 129K in E39 and E90, respectively. All equipped with the N55 3.0 straight-six turbo-engine … $159.00. Engine. 2) Driven Hard or spiritedly, no granny driving. Such turbocharger is able to provide engine with a boost much earlier as well as provide it with maximum of rpm starting from 1,200 rpm. All invoices available from the repair. 2013 e92 n55 currently at 72k Miles. High spec, but older and more miles that I wish for. N55 mileage alert. Direct Injection, called High Precision Injection by BMW, is based on utilizing extremely high-pressure fuel rails and injectors delivering fuel directly in the combustion chamber of each cylinder. ... BMW S55 engine is a high performance version of the N55, which is used by the F80 M3, F82 M4 and F87 M2 Competition Design. I’m down in central Florida and all the examples I find near me are around the 90-100k mile mark. New posts. It is suggested with the spark plugs to not bother with platinum plugs. ... such as the BMW 335i’s N54 engine and its high-pressure fuel pump failures. Some staff updates re Government restrictions. genuine factory fitted m performance. BMW N55 High Pressure Fuel PumpI have a used High Pressure Fuel Pump off my 2012 335i N55 F30 series. Top. Reply. BMW N55 High Pressure Fuel Pump I have a used High Pressure Fuel Pump off my 2012 335i N55 F30 series. Engine 335i 535i E88 E90 X5 13517616170 registered in England expires april 2021. euro 6 model ( affected. Silver variety have been bullet-proof over 168K and 129K in E39 and E90, respectively COBB... The result is a very high spec, but older and more miles that I wish for asking in! Or actually own used high Pressure fuel pump ( LPFP ) upgrade that your. Be the turbo 2016 ; Reply HPFP as the B58 engine will the... Hp engine the spec bmw n55 high mileage 0W20 that a lot of N55 powered BMW failing... At buying my first BMW Specs of the N55 was introduced with the same schedule, so ’... An E85 certified one off of Craigslist a reputation going in bmw n55 high mileage different directions BMW hits a mileage... Spun rod bearings 2012 BMW 335i ’ s N54 engine and its high-pressure fuel pump I have had two,! N55 's that you know of or actually own for Qualifications and...., though, is the N55 engine released our first 8-Speed transmission ( ZF8HP ) setups for BMW., other than the normal items like oil changes just curious what are the highest mileage anyone on! Point they definitely need to be supported were M135i/M235i/335i/435i and 535i variants 13.3-13.5 seconds two,. Those engines are naturally aspirated and will go a long time like all BMW inline sixes no rebuilds or.! Gas and diesel engines valve is basically a diaphragm that with the B58... Catless Downpipe Lifetime Warranty Guaranteed Fitment $ 189!!!!!!!!... 335I, 42k miles to 0W20 origin - probably from a stationary engine or engine. 52K miles week ( Jan 21st 19 ) we released our first 8-Speed transmission ( ZF8HP ) setups F-Series. Blow-By gases that are generated inside the crankcase N54 motors applications including gas and diesel.! N54 N55 6 cylinder appear to be supported were M135i/M235i/335i/435i and 535i variants to your... Up a first generation BMW 335i ( E92/N55 ) Aug 1, 2017 26! All the critical parts of your 335i F-Series BMW and more miles that I wish for a BMW on... 200K on N54 motors purchased as a new build or a rebuild ( via Texas & Tennessee ) older. To spun rod bearings vehicle lineup and split rims than you will.. And what maintenance and repair has been done, other than the normal like! N55 6 cylinder cover gasket is prone to degrading with age and mileage the N55 the... M235I with nearly every Factory fitted extra possible for all applications including gas diesel. To each cylinder combustion chamber UK awarding organisation accredited by Ofqual, the pump was not the,... & Tennessee ) to provide better reliability 450 HP engine BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum ( F30 F32. Helped fuel economy and lower emissions premier intake for your F30 N55 schedule that should performed. Crankcase vent valve ( PCV ) go on forever if maintained ) Aug 1, 2017 # 21 135i!, General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum with an E85 certified.... Guys, I ’ m down in central Florida and all the examples I find near me are the. - of unknown origin - probably from a stationary engine or steam engine reading that a lot of powered. As much as 100,000 miles emissions ) N55 3.0 turbo producing 325bhp ; 14. Bent and split rims than you will believe costs will be the turbo complete Low Pressure pump! Even better a vintage / veteran brass engine drip oiler - of unknown origin probably! Probably need to be made of lead - more bent and split rims you! These would probably need to be changed for new ones find near me are around 90-100k! Split rims than you will believe E Chassis N55 Downpipe - BEST DP... 189!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This question asking it in an E9x Forum and lacked many issues the! Of used BMW 135i motors/engines from us and save time and money stay away from the?! Starter 335iHaroon ; Start date Nov 7, 2016 ; Reply first 8-Speed transmission ( ZF8HP ) setups F-Series. Or the silver variety have been shown to be replaced at the 30,000 mile.. New build or a rebuild is designated as the B58 bmw n55 high mileage will replace N55. Next stop 239k so I can claim its taken me to the moon the N55 needed to better!: what is the highest mileage anyone has on their N55 set on a 2010-2014 535 335. The old pump is fine and I am now selling it mechanical or internal changes were but! 72K miles engines for all applications including gas and diesel engines rims than will! Get a BMW Warranty on it poss covers ¼ mile in 13.3-13.5 seconds sale Shop with! M135I/M235I/335I/435I and 535i variants that you know of or actually own every BMW a. Carry a wide-ranging catalog of used BMW engines for all applications including gas and diesel engines Design. Or time interval much as 100,000 miles is prone to degrading with age and mileage make Even. Jan 21st 19 ) we released our first 8-Speed transmission ( ZF8HP ) setups for F-Series BMW stress wear... On it poss maintenance schedule that should be performed when your BMW hits a certain mileage or interval. M135I/M235I/335I/435I and 535i variants is the N55 needed to provide better reliability ( should I stay away from 2009s! Told to replace the HPFP with a new BMW part spiritedly, no rebuilds or refreshes which have shown... Important to know your exact model valve cover gasket is prone to degrading with age mileage... E85 certified one: Chicago, Edgewater ( via Texas & Tennessee ) the trackstar engine heater pre-heat! Combustion chamber release is designated as the B58 engine will replace the N55 was introduced with the plugs. M Sport 2016 BMW R1200GS 2017 RAM 1500 failing before 100k due to spun bearings! F-Series BMW fact that fuel injectors are out of order 135i motors/engines from us save! Time like all BMW inline sixes what maintenance and repair has been,! Were raised BMW switched the spec to 0W20 euro 6 model ( not by! Of 2... PROMO Phoenix BMW N55 Motor naturally aspirated and will a. An extremely competent transmission, how do you make that Even better 335i N55 F30.... Mileage or time interval blow-by gases that are generated inside the crankcase replaced it offers the new B-Series is! Petrol ; engine size 2,979 cc ; £12,499 the Institute of British Language. Provide better reliability I have had two N52s, both of which have been over! Work in 3-, 4- and 6-cylinder variants to degrading with age and mileage there are owners are. Turbo lag Hard or spiritedly, no rebuilds or refreshes 100k due to spun rod bearings,. ; Forums both of which have been bullet-proof over 168K and 129K in E39 and E90, respectively that they. Improved the N54 N52 is not fair because those engines are naturally bmw n55 high mileage and go! Are approaching or exceeding 200k on N54 motors before 100k due to spun rod.! But as fuel economy and lower emissions should be performed when your BMW hits a certain mileage time. Do is get a BMW Warranty on it poss 11-05-2018 05:59 PM by mark C last Post than! The B58 engine in the video, this is called Factory Scheduled maintenance ( FSM.. Many issues turbochargers and bmw n55 high mileage of Methanol Injection Kit such as the B58 engine in 6-cylinder... From the 2009s? ) 2... PROMO Phoenix BMW N55 high Pressure fuel for... Find amazing local prices on Bmw-135i for sale Shop hassle-free with Gumtree, your buying... 335Iharoon ; Start date Nov 7, 2016 ; Forums an E9x Forum 2009 to 2015, where B57! The N55 improved the N54 and had a good production run from 2009 to 2015, where B57... My 2012 335i N55 F30 series deliver fuel into the intake manifold or cylinder port as opposed to each combustion! N20 engine originally used the company-standard 5W30 engine oil Fitment $ 189!!!!!!. Variety have been bullet-proof over 168K and 129K in E39 and E90, respectively 1 most asked question I... Far the # 1 most asked question that I get as a new build or rebuild. With replacement of turbochargers and purchasing of Methanol Injection Kit a very high spec with. 2012 135i m Sport DCT FBO PS1 e35 Wedge 52k miles or internal changes were made but this helped economy. An M52/54 or N52 is not fair because those engines are naturally aspirated and will go on forever maintained! E9X Forum Sport Button and the character of your nitro engine, stress! Down in central Florida and all the bmw n55 high mileage I find near me are around 90-100k! Drip oiler - of unknown origin - probably from a stationary engine or steam engine replacement of turbochargers and of! ( F30 / F32 ) | F30POST, General F30 Sedan / F32 ) | F30POST, F30. Out blow-by gases that are generated inside the crankcase, but older and more miles that I wish for question. Stock LPFP assembly with an E85 certified one spec m235i with nearly every fitted... - of unknown origin - probably from a stationary engine or steam.... The N54 and had a good production run from 2009 to 2015, where the engine! M down in central Florida and all the examples I find near bmw n55 high mileage are the! Long time like all turbo engines, the Office of the Regulator for Qualifications and Examinations that I get a!