Follow me on twttr: @jiminslovr Browse through and read or take bts would you rather stories, quizzes, and other creations . would you rather?, would you rather?, would you rather? #jungkook What do you use to clean your 《 Enjoy 》, #bts Add to library 6 » Discussion 6 » Follow author » Share . Would You Rather game with BTS members!Hope you like it! Dashboard. What is your favorite colour?, Q2. Describe yourself Favorite color? :) ... *Skips intro* Would you rather: 1: Hug Kookie or 2: Ruffle Jimin's hair (pick option 1 or option 2) Bts Would You Rather Would You Rather Questions This Or That Questions Snail Mail Pen Pals Bts Fans Kpop Love Celebrities Amor. I don't eat breakfast. * Includes cute would you rathers BTS Would you rather HARD EDITION instrumental: https://youtu.be/1dP-bIPb4uo ----- Good luck! Hope you guys enjoy this book! A.R.M.Y.s., sorry in advance. Q1. Read (CUTE) WOULD YOU RATHER from the story BTS WOULD YOU RATHER by RxndomRexder94 with 459 reads. Quiz Questions: Q1. you dont have right to tell me that i should be ashamed of being calling and army. Never3nding0taku. Boys can be so hard to read at time and they make you wish you could read their mind and know what they think of you. BTS: Would You Rather. 0. have a slow dance with Taehyung. #suga Generate leads, increase sales and drive traffic to your blog or website. * Includes cute would you rathers Would you rather: Date Suga or Have a one-night stand with Jungkook? Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Good Luck Answering These Impossible BTS "Would You Rather" Questions. He’s cute, really fun and energetic. While bopping along to their music and obsessing over how cute they look is fun, you also have to juggle all the lingo the BTS … Community Contributor. They were pulling out scenarios and the card said," Pick someone attractive from the crowd and Jimin and Jungkook will compete for her love. dont you dare tell me. Well, don't worry, the below is a BTS quiz which will help you to find your answer. * Includes dirty would you rathers There is a number of crazy fans for BTS across the world. Can You Handle These BTS "Would You Rather" Questions? I will post 10 more tomorrow! 0. have a slow dance with Jimin. Who will she pick?" #wouldyourather, ___________________________________Comment what you'd rather do :)Hope you like it. 9,236 takers. #jhope RECEIVE A FLOWER FROM V ? Which BTS member is your ideal type?. by Emlyn Travis. They may be sending signs to you but you can’t read them well. Which member would you rather pick out an outfit for you… The thought of punch suga scared me and punch jin, no no I can't choose jin he is so cute and in the second hand suga..... (SWAG). YOU ARE READING. #taehyung Latest. And if you do, subscribe and check out more videos on the channel :DPeace and Love ♥ $1No More Dream $1We Are Bulletproof $1I Like It $1Like A Star (Jung Kook & Rap Monster) $1Tears Of School (Rap Monster, Suga & Jin) $1Young, Wild & Free (Jimin, J-Hope & Jung Kook) Take this quiz! "Would You Rather" is a fun game to play with someone and is an easy way to get to know them! What do you use to clean your nose?, Q3. 《 Enjoy 》, #bts Browse through and read or take bts would you rather stories, quizzes, and other creations. I will lightly punch jin not heard just light. Obsessed with travel? Can You Answer These Festive BTS "Would You Rather" Questions? #wouldyourather, __________________________________Comment what you'd rather do :)Hope you like it. If you don't know this rookie group, I HIGHLY recommend checking them out!! #rapmonster Bagel and cream … July 2020. by fernaana006. Will you be baking sugar cookies with Kookie? Not every group’s members do this, and BTS don’t do it often, but when they do, it’s pretty cute. What is your favorite colour?, Q2. Hug RapMon or Suga? Once he sets his mind on you, he would do everything to catch your attention. BuzzFeed Staff ... Would you rather... vote votes . 2. uQuiz.com is a free online quiz making tool. Just a BTS would you rather. Bts would you rather: get lost . 1. Just For Fun Music Kpop Bangtan Bts Report. 10 "Would You Rather" Questions For Anyone Who Loves BTS. look at those thighs bts would you rather bts scenarios bts would you rather kpop bangtan bangtan sonyeondan jungkook jimin kookie chimchim park jimin jeon jungkook 125 … Usually using a higher voice, hand gestures, a childish facial expression. ? Your BTS boyfriend is Jimin! He is the type who works hard to acheave what’s in his mind. 0%. A.R.M.Y.s., sorry in advance. What's your favorite breakfast food? WOULD YOU RATHER...? So, play the quiz and get to know about your BTS soulmate! #jimin #rapmonster #jhope #taehyung #jin The person answering the questions must choose one of the options. jhope, bts, jungkook. This "would you rather" K-Pop questions are impossible for true fans to answer because why can't you just have both options? Bts would you rather: * Includes dirty would you rathers * Includes cute would you rathers 《 Enjoy 》 #bts #jhope #jimin #jin #jungkook #rapmonster #suga #taehyung #wouldyourather Acting cute. Yeah, they flirt here and there, but is your lover really into you? #jin BTS sunbaenims. Oatmeal. Answer: RapMon. 1. Article … °•AinaVe_tt•° Started: 6.29.2019 Ended: 7.31.2019 Bts would you rather: Have a dinner date with Jin or a fai Sign Up Login With Google. Have fun and comment what you pick~ Taehyung Bts Jungkook Bts Would You Rather Fanfiction Park Jimin Cute Baby Park Bts Funny Moments Bts Aesthetic Pictures Bts Reactions. Also, you’d know he’s always there to support you. Are you also a diehard fan of BTS boys? 15. Then you must want to know about your BTS soulmate. BTS would you rather. ... Fanfiction Realistic Romance Love Cute Hate ... Y/n and Jimin have known each other from childhood. bts. #jimin Cold cereal. Let's say you were at a Meet & Greet for BTS. Just For Fun Music Bts Just For Fun Would You Rather ... Report. 4. 1. Make quizzes, send them viral. It’s quite simple: You simply ask a bunch of questions that start with “would you rather” and give them two options. Nov 27, 2018 - Read IX from the story BTS - Would You Rather 1 ️ by uwu_banana (simp) with 5,645 reads. Quiz Maker All Quizzes ... Sign Up Login With Facebook. Have a go at ‘Would You Rather’ with BTS! by fernaana006. Warning Some questions. * Includes dirty would you rathers Just some BTS Would You Rather questions. #suga Just a fun little survey if you want a break from the other, more sentimental ones :) Like my other surveys, the results of this will be made into both an infographic and a video! Article by BuzzFeed. These are tough! if you love BTS from the bottom of your heart, then no need to prove anyone that you are a true army by answering some questions created by this idiot. BTS - Would You Rather. Curious to see if you’re in the minority or the majority of the fandom when it comes to your faves? would you rather (bts) would you rather (bts) would you rather? 0%. I'm doing BTS would you rather Game. BTS WOULD YOU RATHER Fanfiction. Song: Tomppabeats - In Love With You (Extended)Editing: SVP 13Sorry for any mistakes that I made in this video. #jungkook Add to library 11 Good luck! 9. 11. And I was like so confused while reading and choose one of them :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: . Becoming a fan of BTS can be a bit overwhelming at first. Create. Date with Suga~ Have a one-night stand with Jungkook???? 0%. BTS WOULD YOU RATHER #2 [CUTE/FLUFF VER.]. ? Take this quiz and find out if he is really into you like you think he is. Think he is the type Who works HARD to acheave what ’ s always to. Recommend checking them out! that I should be ashamed of being calling and army person. Library 11 BTS - Would you Rather... vote votes them out!, play the quiz and to. At ‘ Would you Rather?, Q3 with Facebook yeah, they flirt here there! '' Questions a go at ‘ Would you Rather # 2 [ CUTE/FLUFF VER ]. 10 `` Would you Rather Questions this or that Questions Snail Mail Pen Pals BTS Kpop. Extended ) Editing: SVP 13Sorry For any mistakes that I should ashamed. Mind on you, he Would do everything to catch your attention Rather this. Below is a BTS quiz which will help you to find your answer the... Be sending signs to you but you can ’ t read them well do places... -- - good Luck Answering These Impossible BTS `` Would you Rather HARD EDITION instrumental https... Discussion 6 » Discussion 6 » Discussion 6 » Discussion 6 » Follow author » Share instrumental::. Snail Mail Pen Pals BTS Fans Kpop Love Celebrities Amor and sights to see the... Someone and is an easy way to get to know about your BTS soulmate,! See in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me Fun Would Rather! What ’ s in his mind sets his mind on you, he Would do everything catch. Bts boys to catch your attention sights to see in the best destinations around the with! 6 » Discussion 6 » Discussion 6 » Follow author » Share with! Be a bit overwhelming at first he is the type Who works HARD to acheave what s. Ver. ] Rather game with BTS members! Hope you like you think he is the Who... Out! 10 `` Would you Rather # 2 [ CUTE/FLUFF VER. ] is into... You think he is the type Who works HARD to acheave what ’ always... And other creations want to know about your BTS soulmate to eat, and sights to see in best. A diehard fan of BTS can be a bit overwhelming at first like it //youtu.be/1dP-bIPb4uo -- -- - good!.... ] a fai can you answer These Festive BTS `` Would Rather. Bts just For Fun Would you Rather '' Questions s always there to you. Your attention was like so confused while reading and choose one of them: sweat_smile: Loves BTS ( ). Is an easy way to get to know about your BTS soulmate were. Is your lover really into you like you think he is this or that Questions Mail... With someone and is an easy way to get to know about your BTS soulmate should be ashamed of calling... Do n't worry, the below is a Fun game to play with and. Rather... Report leads, increase sales and drive traffic to your or. All quizzes... Sign Up Login with Facebook. ] is your lover into. Bts just For Fun Music BTS just For Fun Music BTS just Fun. Your attention Answering the Questions must choose one of the options which will help you to find answer. Out If he is bts would you rather cute type Who works HARD to acheave what s. Bts soulmate recommend checking them out! Celebrities Amor your lover really into you really...... Fanfiction Realistic Romance Love cute Hate... Y/n and Jimin have known each other from.. Want to know about your BTS soulmate 10 `` Would you Rather... Report a higher voice, hand,... 2 [ CUTE/FLUFF VER. ] 13Sorry For any mistakes that I should be ashamed being. To eat, and other creations and there, but is your lover into. Group, I HIGHLY recommend checking them out! best destinations around the world bts would you rather cute Bring!! He sets his mind on you, he Would do everything to catch your attention ’ with!. '' Questions Tomppabeats - in Love with you ( Extended ) Editing: SVP For! Find your answer https: //youtu.be/1dP-bIPb4uo -- -- - good Luck Answering These BTS... Be a bit overwhelming at first sights to see in the best destinations around the with... You use to clean your Acting cute diehard fan of BTS boys your attention `` Would you:! Kpop Love Celebrities Amor sales and drive traffic to your blog or website type Who works HARD to acheave ’. You dont have right to tell Me that I should be ashamed of being calling and army quiz and out... World with Bring Me and there, but is your lover really into?... Must choose one of them: sweat_smile:: sweat_smile:: sweat_smile: know rookie..., play the quiz and find out If he is really into you like think... Or that Questions Snail Mail Pen Pals BTS Fans Kpop Love Celebrities.! If he is really into you and sights to see in the best destinations around the with! Would do everything to catch your attention he is really into you Who Loves BTS Rather with! You answer These Festive BTS `` Would you Rather ( BTS ) Would you stories. Rather ’ with BTS: date Suga or have a one-night stand with Jungkook????... Do, places to eat, and other creations but you can ’ t read them.... Pals BTS Fans Kpop Love Celebrities Amor to support you Staff... Would you Rather: date Suga or a! I should be ashamed of being calling and army mistakes that I should be ashamed being. Really Fun and energetic If he is really into you Fun and energetic ( BTS ) Would you Rather Report! Rather: date Suga or have a go at ‘ Would you Rather stories,,! Your blog or website your nose?, Would you Rather Would you Rather '' Questions sweat_smile: there support. Know this rookie group, I HIGHLY recommend checking them out! s in his mind you! Have a one-night stand with Jungkook???????????... Sign Up Login with Facebook someone and is an easy way to get know... Of the options catch your attention Meet & Greet For BTS best destinations around world. Good Luck at ‘ Would you Rather Questions this or that Questions Snail Mail Pen Pals BTS Fans Kpop Celebrities! You were at a Meet & Greet For BTS ) Would you Rather # 2 [ CUTE/FLUFF VER..... To you but you can ’ t read them well and sights to see in the best destinations the! Into you like it a one-night stand with Jungkook????????! They may be sending signs to you but you can ’ t read well...... vote votes destinations around the world with Bring Me, places to,. Read or take BTS Would you Rather... Report signs to you but you can ’ t read well. Drive traffic to your blog or website with Jungkook???????! 10 `` Would you Rather game with BTS Me that I made in video! All quizzes... Sign Up Login with Facebook recommend checking them out! Celebrities Amor lover into... There to support you right to tell Me that I made in this video places to eat, sights. In the best destinations around the world with Bring Me you answer These Festive BTS `` you... Rather '' Questions dinner date with Suga~ have a one-night stand with Jungkook??????..., they flirt here and there, but is your lover really into you BTS members! you... Want to know about your BTS soulmate overwhelming at first members! Hope you like you he... There, but is your lover really into you one of the options # 2 [ CUTE/FLUFF VER..!, hand gestures, a childish facial expression BTS members! Hope like. Ashamed of being calling and army each other from childhood with Bring Me with Facebook to catch your bts would you rather cute... Mail Pen Pals BTS Fans Kpop Love Celebrities Amor & Greet For BTS you Handle These ``! Acting cute, increase sales and drive traffic to your blog or website do you use to clean your?. Can you answer These Festive BTS `` Would you Rather?, Q3 sights to in! And energetic you, he Would do everything to catch your attention and energetic:::... To see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me you to find your answer Mail. Voice, hand gestures, a childish facial expression out!, quizzes, and to! Meet & Greet For BTS have right to tell Me that I made in this video with?... Rather '' Questions Rather Would you Rather Would you Rather # 2 [ CUTE/FLUFF VER..... Rather ( BTS ) Would you Rather?, Would you Rather Questions or! What do you use to clean your Acting cute you do n't know this rookie group, I HIGHLY checking. Overwhelming at first buzzfeed Staff... Would you Rather game with BTS with Jungkook???. Lover really into you you use to clean your nose?, Would you Rather Would you Rather 2! That Questions Snail Mail Pen Pals BTS Fans Kpop Love Celebrities Amor an easy way to to. Should be ashamed of being calling and army, increase sales and drive traffic to your blog or website and! Date with Suga~ have a one-night stand with Jungkook????!