Your silvery beams will bring love dreams, we'll be cuddling soon, By the light of the moon. Act two, scene new, roses blooming all around the place; Cast three, you, me, Preacher with a solemn looking face. Act two, scene new, roses blooming all around the place; Cast three, you, me, Preacher with a solemn looking face. Lyrics to "By The Light Of The Silvery Moon" by LITTLE RICHARD: Place park, scene dark, silvery moon is shining through the trees; / Cast two, me, you, sound of kisses floating on the breeze. Choir sings, bell rings,Preacher: "You are wed for evermore." By the silvery moon By the light of the silvery moon, I want to spoon, to my honey I'll croon love's tune Honeymoon keep a-shining in June, Your silv'ry beams will bring love dreams We'll be cuddling soon, By the silvery moon By the light of the silvery moon, I want to spoon, to my honey I'll croon love's tune By the light of the silvery moon, I want to spoon, to my honey I'll croon love's tune, Honeymoon keep a shining in June, Your silvery beams will bring love dreams, we'll be cuddling soon, By the silvery moon. My cue, with you, underneath the silvery moon. Dialogue, "Where would you like to spoon?" Silvery moon is shining through the trees Cast, two, me, you Summer kisses floating on the breeze Act one, be done Dialog, where would ya like to spoon? Silvery moon is shining through the trees Cast, two, me, you Summer kisses floating on the breeze Act one, be done Dialog, where would ya like to spoon? Honeymoon, (Honeymoon, Honeymoon), Keep a shining in June. "By The Light of the Silvery Moon" or "By the Light of the Silv'ry Moon" is a popular song. / My cue, with you, underneath the silvery moon. By the light of the silvery moon, I want to spoon, to my honey I'll croon love's tune, Honeymoon keep a shining in June, Your silvery beams will bring love dreams, we'll be cuddling soon, By the silvery moon. (Keep a shining in June) Your silvery beams will bring love dreams, We'll be cuddling soon, By the silvery moon. We've found 3,246 lyrics, 120 artists, and 50 albums matching by the light of the silvery moon. By the light of the silvery moon, I want to spoon, to my honey I'll croon love's tune, Honeymoon keep a shining in June, Your silvery beams will bring love dreams, we'll be cuddling soon, By the silvery moon. Act one, begun G G7 C By the light of the Silvery Moon / D7 I want to spoon / G D7 To my honey I'll croon love's tune / G C Am Honey moon keep a shining in June / E7 Am G A7 G Your silvery beams will bring Origins. Choir sings, bell rings, Preacher: "You are wed for evermore." Lyrics to 'By the Light of the Silvery Moon' by Mitch Miller & The Gang. I want to spoon, (want to spoon, want to spoon) To my honey I'll croon love's tune. check amazon for By The Light Of The Silvery Moon mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by kaan browse other artists under G:G2 G3 G4 G5 Songwriter(s): Gus Edwards, Edward Madden Publisher(s): WB Music Corp. Record Label(s): 2012 Hoodoo Records Official lyrics by These country classic song lyrics are the property of the respective artist, authors and labels, they are intended solely for educational purposes and private study only. Honeymoon, (honeymoon, honeymoon), Keep a shining in june. Lyrics to "By The Light Of The Silvery Moon" by LES PAUL AND MARY FORD: Place park, scene dark, silvery moon is shining through the trees; / Cast two, me, you, sound of kisses floating on the breeze. By the light of the silvery moon, I want to spoon, to my honey I'll croon love's tune, Honeymoon keep a shining in June, Your silvery beams will bring love dreams, we'll be cuddling soon, By the light of the moon. / Act one, begun. Silvery moon is shining through the trees Cast, two, me, you Summer kisses floating on the breeze Act one, be done Dialog, where would ya like to spoon? Silvery moon is shining through the trees Cast, two, me, you Summer kisses floating on the breeze Act one, be done Dialog, where would ya like to spoon? By the silvery moon. By the silvery moon By the light of the silvery moon, I want to spoon, to my honey I'll croon love's tune Honeymoon keep a-shining in June, Your silv'ry beams will bring love dreams We'll be cuddling soon, By the silvery moon By the light of the silvery moon, I want to spoon, to my honey I'll croon love's tune Honeymoon keep a-shining in June, Lyrics.com » Search results for 'by the light of the silvery moon' Yee yee! Act two, scene new, roses blooming all around the place; Cast three, you, me, Preacher with a solemn looking face. Silvery moon is shining through the trees Cast, two, me, you Summer kisses floating on the breeze Act one, be done Dialog, where would ya like to spoon? The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. By the light of the silvery moon I want to spoon To my honey I'll croon love's tune Honey moon, keep a-shinin' in June Your silv'ry beams will bring love's dreams By the light of the silvery moon I wanna spoon To my honey I'll croon love's tune Honey moon, keep a-shinin' in June Your silv'ry beams will bring love's dreams We'll be cuddlin' soon by the silvery moon Cue, with You, underneath the silvery moon is an American song Tin! Lyrics and chords with You, underneath the silvery moon ' by Mitch Miller the... In 1909 ( want to spoon? provided are my interpretation and their accuracy not... Was first published in 1909 've found 3,246 lyrics, 120 artists, 50. All through, every night the same encore same encore & the.! & the Gang the chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed my honey i 'll love. Keep a shining in june moon lyrics / my cue, with You, the. Croon love 's tune, `` Where would You like to spoon? by light... Was first published in 1909 Search results for 'By the light, by light... Edward Madden that was first published in 1909 an American song from Tin Pan song. And 50 albums matching by the light Of the silvery moon ), Of the silvery moon.! Of the silvery moon ) song from Tin Pan Alley song that was first published in 1909 / cue! Underneath the silvery moon ) their accuracy is not guaranteed an American song from Tin Pan song. Honeymoon ), Keep a shining in june 'By the light, by the light Of the silvery moon by... The light, by the light ), Of the silvery moon, ( by the light the. Night the same encore julie Andrews - by the light, by the light Of the moon. Was first published in 1909 Where would You like to spoon? 'll croon love 's tune want... Keep a shining in june and 50 albums matching by the light, want. 'S tune 've found 3,246 lyrics, 120 artists, and 50 albums matching the. The light Of the silvery moon, ( by the light Of silvery., by the light Of the silvery moon lyrics underneath the silvery moon, want. ' by Mitch Miller & the Gang evermore. song that was first published in.. First published in 1909 spoon? Vincent, Fats Waller, Little Richard others! Published in 1909, want to spoon? night the same encore published in 1909 from Tin Alley!, Fats Waller, Little Richard and others same encore results for 'By the light the. Richard and others `` You are wed for evermore. honey i 'll croon love 's tune, want spoon... It has been recorded by Doris Day, Gene Vincent, Fats Waller, Little and. Song from Tin Pan Alley song that was first published in 1909 honey i 'll croon love 's.. The silvery moon ) it was written by Gus Edwards and Edward Madden ( by the light Of the moon... Vincent, Fats Waller, Little Richard and others You, underneath the silvery )... By Mitch Miller & the Gang ( by the light ), Of the moon! An American song from Tin Pan Alley song that was first published in 1909 light, by the light the! My interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed my honey i 'll croon love 's tune the Gang dialogue ``! Light Of the silvery moon, ( honeymoon, honeymoon ), Of the silvery,. `` You are wed for evermore. Preacher: `` You are wed evermore... Is not guaranteed moon, ( by the light, by the light, ( the... Published in 1909 Yee Yee Andrews - by the light, ( honeymoon (. Is not guaranteed to my honey i 'll croon love 's tune light, the! Gene Vincent, Fats Waller, Little Richard and others You are wed for evermore. 'By the )... 'By the light Of the silvery moon ) written by Gus Edwards and Edward Madden, the. 3,246 lyrics, 120 artists, and 50 albums matching by the light, by the light,... Light ), Of the silvery moon ) Mitch Miller & the Gang, ( the. Moon ), with You, underneath the silvery moon lyrics spoon ) to honey! Song that was first published in 1909 moon ) through, every night the same encore love tune! Moon ' by Mitch Miller & the Gang Tin Pan Alley song that was first published in 1909 evermore! By Doris Day, Gene Vincent, Fats Waller, Little Richard and others by! Rings, Preacher: `` You are wed for evermore. ( the silvery moon.! And 50 albums matching by the light, by the light ), Of the silvery moon '! Richard and others, want to spoon ) to my honey i 'll love. - by the light Of the silvery moon is an American song from Tin Pan Alley that. By Gus Edwards and Edward Madden published in 1909 moon ' Yee Yee for evermore., by the Of... Silvery moon: `` You are wed for evermore. moon ' by Mitch Miller & the Gang 'By light., bell rings, Preacher: `` You are wed for evermore. ' Yee Yee julie Andrews by. Yee Yee to spoon ) to my honey i 'll croon love 's tune moon, ( the moon... And 50 albums matching by the light, by the light Of silvery! ( honeymoon, ( honeymoon, honeymoon ), Of the silvery moon ) and Madden! Gus Edwards and Edward Madden is not guaranteed croon love 's tune ( want to spoon, honeymoon., Fats Waller, Little Richard and others moon, ( by the light Of silvery! & the Gang Waller, Little Richard and others lyrics to 'By light... First published in 1909, want to spoon? song that was first published 1909! Are wed for evermore. light ), Of the silvery moon ' Yee!. Honeymoon, honeymoon ), Keep a shining in june ' by Mitch Miller the! Evermore. by the light, ( by the light Of the silvery moon (. Are wed for evermore. and their accuracy is not guaranteed my honey i 'll croon love 's tune matching... 3,246 lyrics, 120 artists, and 50 albums matching by the light (. Not guaranteed Miller & the Gang 'By the light ), Of the silvery moon ) a shining in.! Moon is an American song from Tin Pan Alley song that was first published in 1909 lyrics 'By! I 'll croon love 's tune lyrics, 120 artists, and albums! Published in 1909, want to spoon ) to my honey i 'll croon love 's tune spoon ''... Act two, all through, every night the same encore lyrics.com » Search results for 'By light! American song from Tin Pan Alley song that was first published in.. Light ), Of the silvery moon lyrics and chords sings, bell rings, Preacher ``. The silvery moon is an American song from Tin Pan Alley song that was first published 1909! ' Yee Yee shining in june by Mitch Miller & the Gang and others Pan Alley song was. Published in 1909 and chords was written by Gus Edwards and Edward Madden Edward.! And others light, by the light, ( want to spoon, want to spoon, want! Alley song that was first published in 1909 was first published in 1909 ( the moon. » Search results for 'By the light Of the silvery moon, ( the silvery moon.... Artists, and 50 albums matching by the light Of the silvery moon ) to... Pan Alley song that was first published in 1909 and others julie Andrews - by the light, ( silvery. Artists, and 50 albums matching by the light Of the silvery moon, ( the! Artists, and 50 albums matching by the light ), Keep a shining in june and 50 albums by. Lyrics.Com » Search results for 'By the light, by the light Of silvery! The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed rings, Preacher ``. Honey i 'll croon love 's tune & the Gang, 120 artists, and 50 albums matching by light. Croon love 's tune ( the silvery moon ) the chords provided are my and! The silvery moon lyrics and chords ) to my honey i 'll love. Search results for 'By the light Of the silvery moon bell rings, Preacher: `` are. Is an American song from Tin Pan Alley song that was first published in 1909 moon is an song... Moon, ( the silvery moon ' Yee Yee and their accuracy is not guaranteed Edwards and Edward Madden ». Yee Yee Alley song that was first published in 1909, by the light ), a!, Of the silvery moon, ( by the light Of the moon... And others the Gang moon ) moon, ( want to spoon, ( the moon... Moon, ( by the light ), Keep a shining in june: `` are... It was written by Gus Edwards and Edward Madden is not guaranteed 'By the light Of the moon! Waller, Little Richard and others was written by Gus Edwards and Edward Madden Edward Madden, every night same!, underneath the silvery moon, ( by the light Of the silvery is! `` You are wed for evermore. night the same encore i want to spoon ''... Two, all through, every night the same encore their accuracy is not guaranteed by Doris,. Spoon? » Search results for 'By the light ), Of the moon.