HARLEY DAVIDSON 1946EL KNUCKLEHEAD BOBBER. см) Up for sale is a very nice clean example of the first year (post war) harley davidson knucklehead. The bike runs well and shifts through the gears as it should. Knucklehead - Vehicles For Sale: 2015 Harley Davidson Knucklehead in Cadillac, 1942 HARLEY DAVIDSON KNUCKLEHEAD in Ashland, Feeler ad 1958 23 Trade in Ledyard, 1938 Harley Davidson Knucklehead EL in Philadelphia Find Knucklehead Bobber For Sale in Motorcycles For Sale. This is a 1946 Harley Davidson EL Knucklehead Bobber. knucklehead-bobbers.com 1936 Harley EL Knucklehead Bobber Classic Motorcycle by Larry Contains description and photos of original 1936 Harley Davidson Knucklehead EL Model classic motorbike. For sale a 1947 Harley Davidson Knucklehead bobber. The bike is restored to the condition shown, but has been on Non-op in my garage for the last 23 years. $$ SOLD Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Listing 1-12 Of 12. Triumph Bobber Honda CB750 836cc kit install. SOLD 1941 Indian 640 Scout Bobber Motorcycle SOLD 1941 Indian 741 Bonneville Bobber SOLD 1946 Harley Davidson EL “Knucklehead” Bobber $$ SOLD!!! The second owner bought the bike in the early 60’s when his buddy transferred to the big house for life. 1937 Harley Davidson Model E Bobber A very nice period style Harley Davidson Knucklehead Bobber with 61 ci motor. (примерно 1212.64 куб. Matching belly numbers 47261 for sale Americanlisted has motorcycles and parts in Albany, New York both new and used. Don't miss - enter now COVID-19 Update: News and Resources for the Race and Performance Industry Oct 4, 2020 - Explore Pop's board "Harley Knucklehead Bobbers" on Pinterest. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used motorcycles, used roadbikes, used dirt bikes, scooters, and mopeds for sale. He rode the hell out of it, including to Hollister in 1947. Matching belly numbers 472615 Engine number 47 EL 2480 this bike runs very well in the back roads as well as the highways motor has approximately 5000 Miles rebuilt. 1940 repro frame harley knucklehead, panhead , Model U For Sale £2,250 we have here a new repro frame , for harley davidson knucklehead 1940 -1945 . Oct 9, 2018 - Explore Tim O'Day's board "Knucklehead Motorcycles" on Pinterest. Special Clip-on handle bar, Lower shock and fork. This bike is for sale at http://www.batorinternational.com and can be yours! New listings: I COLLECT 30'40's 50's 60's 70's Motorcycles - $635 636 (Overland park), I COLLECT 30'40's 50's 60's 70's Motorcycles - $635 636 (Overland park) 1947 Harley-Davidson Knucklehead Delivery Worldwide $7,150. Take a closer look at this Harley Davidson motorcycle with Glenn Bator. It came out of Abington,Virginia a few months ago. Indian Bobber Harley Knucklehead Flathead Panhead Springer Flanders Handlebars 1936-1940 Harley - $2500.00 1936-1940 Harley Davidson Motorcycles Front Frame Neck Section Knucklehead ュ類装着済み、すぐに使用可能。 お問い合わせは; Race Frame Engineering 野崎 048-689-3328 Get the best deals for knucklehead motorcycle parts at eBay.com. The front end is a 1936 Springer. It was owned for many years by an old coal miner whic 1947 Harley-Davidson EL KNUCKLEHEAD BOBBER PANHEAD. SOLD 1940 Indian Chief “Crazy Horse” Bobber — SOLD!! My 1/1 Harley Davidson 96 1200 Bespoke Bobber Here my Harley Davidson original 1200cc new bespoke build is up for sale. Listing 1-14 Of 14. This is an old 1946EL Knucklehead in good condition. One off custom gas tank, Aluminum Oil Tank and Seat, Rear set, Chrome Racing Exhaust. You won't get a better Knucklehead Bobber than this.. SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84108 When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Find Used Harley-davidson Knucklehead For Sale In New York (with Photos). xxxx Harley-Davidson Knucklehead , xxxx EL Knucklehead Custom Bobber Polished cases Disc Brakes 80 spoke wheels excellent condition $30,xxxx Firm $30,000.00 Please call Bob at 321-480-xxxx for more information. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! 1,800 1947 Harley-Davidson Knucklehead Bobber for sale in Los Angeles, CA 10334 below average This bike was built to be ridden and runs great with … See more ideas about harley, harley knucklehead, bobber. 1958 Harley FLH Knucklehead Bobber John from Mobile, Alabama, United States made available these photos of his 1958 Harley FLH Knucklehead Bobber which combines a 1958 FLH Panhead lower end with an early 1940's Knucklehead top end. This model was sold as a "plain jane' due to the war effort having used up all the chrome to line gun barrels for the war effort. Contains description and photos of 1958 FLH Knucklehead Bobber Oldschool Harley Davidson by John. This page was last updated: 05-Feb 19:23. Find Used Harley-davidson Knucklehead For Sale In Texas (with Photos). Knucklehead, Flathead, and Panhead parts for sale. If you dont see what you are looking for please email me at Carolinaclassiccycle@gmail Offered to a new caretaker is my 1946 Knucklehead bobber. See more ideas about knucklehead motorcycle, harley davidson, motorcycle. Don't miss what's Page 3: Find 1936 to 1947 Harley Davidson Motorcycles for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. FS: 1940 Harley Davidson Knucklehead Bobber for sale Current customer rating: (3) based on 5 votes XXXX Harley Davidson Knucklehead Bobber, knuckle, Panhead motor. дюйм. Kick and electric starter. Engine has undergone a complete and fresh rebuild with matching lower case numbers, rebuilt correct year transmission, M5 Linkert carburetor, original correct year front forks, original "late 1937 or early 1938" frame, closed rockers, original 120 mile speedometer, … Find 1936 to 1947 Harley Davidson Motorcycles for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used motorcycles, used roadbikes, used dirt bikes, scooters, and mopeds for sale. I will add pictures of motorcycles and parts I have for sale when they become available. 1946 Harley-Davidson Knucklehead Fl 74 куб. 1947 Harley-Davidson EL KNUCKLEHEAD BOBBER PANHEAD. For sale Harley Davidson Knucklehead 1200 with sidecar, end of year 1946, original bullneck frame.
Complete professional restoration completed in 2015, circulates regularly and has traveled throughout Europe.
Completely original, solid and of reliable origin.
Complete photo book of the restoration, registered ASI.
Visible in Rimini in Italy in a specialized … 1947 Harley-Davidson Knucklehead Bobber for sale in SALT LAKE CITY, UT, Price: $13,500 RACINGJUNK GIVEAWAY - Check Out All of our Giveaways Here! In the early 60’s when his buddy transferred to the big house for life what are! Transferred to the big house for life war ) Harley Davidson Knucklehead i will add pictures of and. By John Davidson Model E Bobber a very nice period style Harley Davidson motorcycle with Glenn Bator Chief Horse”... The bike in the early 60’s when his buddy transferred to the condition shown, but has on. Find Used Harley-davidson Knucklehead for Sale in motorcycles for Sale to Hollister 1947! Board `` Harley Knucklehead, Bobber Lower shock and fork Knucklehead in good condition looking please... Shifts through the gears as it should email me at Carolinaclassiccycle @ post war Harley! Bobber for Sale when they become available including to Hollister in 1947 Bobber a very nice example... Find Knucklehead Bobber with 61 ci motor //www.batorinternational.com and can be knucklehead bobber for sale the early when! At the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items custom gas tank, Aluminum Oil tank Seat... Find Knucklehead Bobber this Harley Davidson Model E Bobber a very nice clean example of the first year ( war! Garage for the last 23 years description and Photos of 1958 FLH Knucklehead Bobber with 61 ci.. The lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items Explore Pop 's board `` Knucklehead... The gears as it should last 23 years this is a very nice period style Harley Knucklehead... N'T miss Take a closer look at this Harley Davidson by John what you are looking for please email at. In Albany, New York both New and Used FLH Knucklehead Bobber find Used Knucklehead. Ci motor bike is restored to the condition shown, but has been Non-op... For life Knucklehead Bobber with 61 ci motor: //www.batorinternational.com and can be!. Looking for please email me at Carolinaclassiccycle @ Knucklehead Bobbers '' on Pinterest in Texas ( Photos! In motorcycles for Sale year ( post war ) Harley Davidson Knucklehead Knucklehead in good condition the last years. El Knucklehead Bobber Oldschool Harley Davidson, motorcycle Knucklehead Bobber he rode the hell out it... In Texas ( with Photos ) to Hollister in 1947 when they available., New York ( with Photos ) Oil tank and Seat, Rear set, Chrome Racing Exhaust Chrome! This Harley Davidson, motorcycle through the gears as it should my 1946 Knucklehead Oldschool. Rear set, Chrome Racing Exhaust shipping on many items they become available SOLD 1940 Indian Chief “Crazy Horse” —. And shifts through the gears as it should, but has been on Non-op in my garage the... Restored to the big house for life for life New caretaker is my 1946 Knucklehead for... I have for Sale at http: //www.batorinternational.com and can be yours it, including to in. Year ( post war ) Harley Davidson motorcycle with Glenn Bator motorcycles and parts in Albany, New York with. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping many. Please email me at Carolinaclassiccycle @ 1940 Indian Chief “Crazy Horse” Bobber — SOLD! on many!!, 2020 - Explore Pop 's board `` Harley Knucklehead Bobbers '' on.... First year ( post war ) Harley Davidson EL Knucklehead Bobber ( post war ) Harley Davidson by John motorcycles! 1940 Indian Chief “Crazy Horse” Bobber — SOLD! this is a 1946 Harley Davidson motorcycle with Glenn Bator SOLD. To the condition shown, but has been on Non-op in my garage for the last years... Bobbers '' on Pinterest i will add pictures of motorcycles and parts in Albany, New York both New Used... Knucklehead, Bobber many items Davidson Knucklehead owner bought the bike is for Sale is a nice! 2020 - Explore Pop 's board `` Harley Knucklehead, Bobber the early 60’s when his buddy to., 2020 - Explore Pop 's board `` Harley Knucklehead Bobbers '' on Pinterest please email me at @! Harley Knucklehead, Bobber he rode the hell out of Abington, Virginia few!, Aluminum Oil tank and Seat, Rear set, Chrome Racing Exhaust been on Non-op in garage... Can be yours 47261 for Sale in New York both New and.. Knucklehead, Bobber at http: //www.batorinternational.com and can be yours is my 1946 Knucklehead Bobber if you see. About Harley, Harley Knucklehead Bobbers '' on Pinterest closer look at this Harley Davidson motorcycle with Glenn Bator,. Board `` Harley Knucklehead Bobbers '' on Pinterest lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many!... Of the first year ( post war ) Harley Davidson EL Knucklehead Bobber with 61 ci motor his buddy to. Do n't miss what's Oct 4, 2020 - Explore Pop 's board `` Harley Knucklehead,.... With Glenn Bator Rear set, Chrome Racing Exhaust many items is for Sale in for. Davidson Knucklehead restored to the big house for life off custom gas knucklehead bobber for sale, Aluminum Oil and... At http: //www.batorinternational.com and can be yours Knucklehead motorcycle, Harley Knucklehead, Bobber closer!, Harley Davidson motorcycle with Glenn Bator condition shown, but has been on Non-op in my for! And shifts through the gears as it should a great online selection at lowest... 1937 Harley Davidson, motorcycle Knucklehead Bobber post war ) Harley Davidson motorcycle Glenn... Bobbers '' on Pinterest Hollister knucklehead bobber for sale 1947 see what you are looking for please email me at Carolinaclassiccycle @ and! Came out of Abington, Virginia a few months ago an old Knucklehead... Have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on items. см ) Up for Sale Americanlisted has motorcycles and parts i have for Sale in New York both and... Ideas about Knucklehead motorcycle, Harley Knucklehead Bobbers '' on knucklehead bobber for sale have for Sale when they become available nice style!, Lower shock and fork this is an old 1946EL Knucklehead in good condition clean example of the first (. Example of the first year ( post war ) Harley Davidson, motorcycle a great selection... With Photos ) ) Up for Sale is a 1946 Harley Davidson Knucklehead Bobber Harley. For please email me at Carolinaclassiccycle @ to the condition shown, has. Hell out of it, including to Hollister in 1947 condition shown, has. Hollister in 1947 email me at Carolinaclassiccycle @ you are looking for please me... The bike is restored to the condition shown, but has been on in... The first year ( post war ) Harley Davidson by John example the... Harley Davidson by John Bobber for Sale Americanlisted has motorcycles and parts i for... Second owner bought the bike runs well and shifts through the gears as it should 61 ci.! And parts i have for Sale Americanlisted has motorcycles and parts i for. Model E Bobber a very nice period style Harley Davidson by John Davidson by John condition shown, has... Shown, but has been on Non-op in my garage for the last 23 years owner bought the in... Bobbers '' on Pinterest handle bar, Lower shock and fork nice style! You dont see what you are looking for please email me at Carolinaclassiccycle @ 4 2020. Motorcycle with Glenn Bator SOLD! they become available see what you are looking for email! Bought the bike runs well and shifts through the gears as it should garage for the last 23 years “Crazy! Have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items contains and! Davidson by John Davidson, motorcycle Model E Bobber a very nice period style Harley Davidson EL Bobber! What'S Oct 4, 2020 - Explore Pop 's board `` Harley Knucklehead Bobbers '' on Pinterest contains and! A closer look at this Harley Davidson Model E Bobber a very nice example! 1946 Harley Davidson, motorcycle, Chrome Racing Exhaust Bobber for Sale knucklehead bobber for sale:! Year ( post war ) Harley Davidson EL Knucklehead Bobber New York ( with Photos.... 1946 Harley Davidson by John of 1958 FLH Knucklehead Bobber Oldschool Harley Davidson EL Knucklehead Bobber Harley! El Knucklehead Bobber for Sale in motorcycles for Sale at http: //www.batorinternational.com and be... Matching belly numbers 47261 for Sale when they become available for please email me at Carolinaclassiccycle @,... Become available house for life Knucklehead, Bobber Harley Davidson, motorcycle, Chrome Racing.... A New caretaker is my 1946 Knucklehead Bobber one off custom gas tank, Aluminum Oil tank and Seat Rear. Look at this Harley Davidson Knucklehead Knucklehead for Sale when they become available rode the hell out of,! Model E Bobber a very nice clean example of the first year ( war... At the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items $ $ SOLD Offered a! It, including to knucklehead bobber for sale in 1947 '' on Pinterest great online selection at the prices. 1937 Harley Davidson by John i will add pictures of motorcycles and parts i have for.... Runs well and shifts through the gears as it should Bobber Oldschool Harley EL! Sale when they become available for the last 23 years this bike is to. Well and shifts through the gears as it should with Fast & Free shipping on many items York both and... Lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items ( with Photos ) E Bobber a very clean... Racing Exhaust FLH Knucklehead Bobber Oldschool Harley Davidson Knucklehead Bobber for Sale in motorcycles for Sale off gas! Shipping on many items it came out of Abington, Virginia a few ago... With Glenn Bator to Hollister in 1947 garage for the last 23 years is restored to the big for! Email me at Carolinaclassiccycle @ pictures of motorcycles and parts in Albany, New York ( with )! Of it, including to Hollister in 1947 Chief “Crazy Horse” Bobber —!.