I took my children there every month as they were growing up. Seafood, Seafood Markets, Great food! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Restaurants, Chinese. Waffles 'n More ($) $$ A hidden gem on PEI. We serve both American and Chinese dishes and will please the most… Delivery & Pickup Options - 171 reviews of Canton Palace Chinese Restaurant "This place offers more than just the dim sum staples. View the online menu of Canton Cafe and other restaurants in Aberdeen, Washington. Distance: 0.06 miles, Billy's Restaurant ($$) About Canton Chinese Restaurant Canton Chinese Restaurant. Distance: 0.02 miles, Starbucks ($) 0.07 mi. read more, Pizza was over cooked and burned! BALSAMIC GRILLED CHICKEN. Menu Website Hours Mon-Sat: 11:30am – 12am Sun: 2pm – 12am. Price Point Is this your restaurant? Canton Cafe Menu and Prices. Find the best restaurants, food, and dining in Canton, TX 75103, make a reservation, or order delivery on Yelp: search reviews of 56 Canton restaurants by price, type, or location. Coral Gables FL 33134 (305) 448-3736. All rights reserved. Tuesday: Worst I have ever had.... Sorry, we don't have hours for this restaurant yet. Four generations have eaten here in our family. 6661 S. Dixie Hwy Miami FL 33143 (305) 448-3736. Combo Lo Mein add $2.00 PORK CHOP-SUEY (crunchy) - 10.00 Pork, celery, onion, and bean sprout stirfried in a sweet sauce. I have been going to this restaurant for over 35 years. English . Restaurantfoodmenu is an online guidance for Canton Cafe menu, providing prices information of Canton Cafe breakfast, specials, kids, value menu. Wednesday: Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Friday: $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). We live in Stanhope so we take our meals home but they are always hot and delicious! Great staff! Canton Chinese Restaurant, Seven Mile Beach: See 115 unbiased reviews of Canton Chinese Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #41 of 50 restaurants in Seven Mile Beach. Friendly.... Shorethyme Restaurant is situated at the northern end of the Central Coast at Norah Head; which is famous for its historical lighthouse and its spectacular rock platforms and beaches. Great service. 28 reviews #1 of 1 Quick Bite in Canton Beach $$ - $$$ Quick Bites Cafe Australian 6 Beach Parade Shop 1, Canton Beach, New South Wales 2263 Australia + Add phone number Website Open now : 07:30 AM - 3:00 PM Add a photo + 17 photos + 16 photos + 14 photos. Click to add your description here. No sauce on the take-out donair . Guaranteed to get your taste buds talking! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. read more, Precious the II here, and I sure as hell gotta story to tell. To taste our flavourful dishes… Distance: 0.09 miles, Breakwater Seafoods & Chowder ($$) Family ran business. Distance: 0.06 miles, Restaurante La Salvadorena ($) One spot on each end ; not a drop to be seen after the first bite . European First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Our menu is full of Szechuan cuisine staples like chow mein, chop suey, fried rice, foo young and delicious beef, chicken and seafood dishes. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Canton Beach Tourism: Tripadvisor has 37 reviews of Canton Beach Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Canton Beach resource. But please be aware that the current menu and prices info may vary from each Canton Cafe restaurant. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 228 dishes from Canton Cafe. Canton Bistro | 44282 Warren Rd, Canton, MI 48187 | (734) 416-0880. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Menu. Is this your restaurant? CHICKEN CHOP-SUEY (crunchy) - 11.50 Click to add your description here. 11/15/2020 - Big Fan Read reviews from Canton Cafe at 6396 Springfield Plz in Springfield 22150 from trusted Springfield restaurant reviewers. So is our fresh approach to friendly, fast and accommodating service. My favorite dishes were the stir fried turnip cakes and the peashoot dumplings. Closed. View the menu for Canton Cafe and restaurants in Aberdeen, WA. About Canton Chinese Restaurant Canton Chinese Restaurant. Burgers, Breakfast, Fast Food Restaurants, Chinese. Specialties: Grab a bite to eat at Canton Café in Charlottetown. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. So come out and enjoy the food, drinks and a view to rave about. Русский . Log In. 9.6K likes. Closed. And the lasagna is wonderful... Consolidated reviews are $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Distance: 0.02 miles, Jack in the Box ($) Canton Beach Sports Club is proud to offer you a great dining experience in our popular Fusion Restaurant. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. 3 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. read more, This is a great place to eat the cheesy bead is wonderful Restaurant Hours: Lunch: Tuesday through Sunday 11:30 to 4pm Dinner: Sunday & Tuesday-Thursday 5 to 9pm, Friday & Saturday 5 to 10pm. Since then, we’ve grown to over 20 Buffalo’s Cafe restaurants around the world (with plenty more coming soon to a city near you). read more, Fantastic food and service. Canton Cafe menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. read more, Excellent restaurant very good food I’ve been going there for over 10 years 15 years... Canton Cafe « Back To Aberdeen, WA. The taro bits mixed in with the spare ribs and peanuts mixed in with the chicken feet were nice touches" Miami Shores restaurants, Aventura/Golden Beach/Sunny Isles Beach restaurants, Bal Harbour/Bay Harbor Islands restaurants, Opa-Locka restaurants Frequent searches leading to this page canton cafe , canton chinese north miami , canton cafe menu , canton chinese restaurant menu , chinese food near me … 3 reviews #1 of 1 Restaurant in Canton Beach Cafe Shop 1/16 Beach Parade, Canton Beach, New South Wales 2263 Australia 6143971223 Website + Add hours Enhance this page - … We are a family owned and operated restaurant and a local Grays Harbor favorite. Everyone else sells the pink sauce but the Canton stays authentic and the food is inexpensive and well worth the trip to go and the price. Steakhouse, Seafood All rights reserved. View the menu for Canton Cafe and restaurants in Charlottetown, PE. Sm. No leakage in the wrappin... Sandwiches Specialties: At Canton Cafe, we have been serving up authentic Chinese cuisine since 1920. Chinese, Times must be tough ! Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. read more. Vegetarian, Chinese, Vegan, Noodle House Chinese Restaurant ($) Churchill Arms ($$$) Distance: 0.02 miles, Ta-Ke Sushi ($$) Canton Inn Inc, Hillsboro, Illinois. This place though small and un assuming is in my opinion the best Chinese retaurant in all of eastern Washington. Boneless Spareribs, Egg Roll, Fried Shrimp, Beef Teriyaki, Chicken Teriyaki, Chicken Wings, Chicken Fingers, Crab Rangoon. $10.25. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). All info on Canton Cafe in North Miami - Call to book a table. Menu Philosophy, opens in new tab. Please check with the restaurant directly. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) ... 4/30 Canton Beach Rd, Toukley +61 4 0406 7590. Open 6 days and 7 nights a week for both dine in or takeaway! Distance: 0.07 miles, Arby's ($) I rushed to the bathroom and realized the stalls and urinals were full... Saturday: Restaurant menu. Closed. Book your restaurant in Canton Beach NSW today Compare 36 Dining and Coffee providers from many Canton Beach Australia listings with RestaurantsSydney. The staples are great too. American With scraped up funds and scrappy spirits he built a small Chinese takeout restaurant that grew to the seven Canton Chinese locations.. Chinese $$ (360) … Thursday: Brown sauce for spare ribs versus the sticky red sauce served elsewhere. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. The full dinner menu is available after 5:00pm. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 8 total reviews. grilled eggplant, grilled zucchini, tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, red onions, roasted red peppers and chopped mesculine with balsamic dressing. read more. Bistro Bar Bites We'll be updating the hours for this restaurant soon. This business servicing Canton Beach is a local SME in the Restaurants category. 2614 Ponce De Leon Blvd. 3 Reviews $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) read more, Good food. The full lunch menu is available from 11:30am to 4pm with a limited menu provided after 4pm. It’s all part of our You First™ service philosophy - doing whatever it takes to make your visit memorable and to keep you coming back for more. Japanese, Sushi Monday: Add Hours 03/19/2020 - MenuPix User American New, American 05/29/2012 - eaglee Salvadorean, Latin American, Mexican Distance: 0.01 miles, Sims Steakhouse & Oyster Bar ($$$$) All info on Filippo cafe in Toukley - Call to book a table. Order cafe food online for delivery or takeaway from restaurants in Canton Beach, 2263 Distance: 0.03 miles, Splendid Essence ($$) Owned by Linda McDowell purchased on April 15, 1994. Español . Below is the details. Pu Pu Platter. Authentic Chinese food at reasonal pricing. Coffee Shop So, basically, I had the center of my world AKA Precious III right here in this very res... read more, It was really good at first then i felt my stomach rumblin' within minutes. Directions. read more, I love the food and so does my husband.... Wonderful Chinese food!! Distance: 0.01 miles, Terre Rouge Bistro Marche ($$$) Sunday: Price Point Customers are free to download and save these images, but not use these digital files (watermarked by the Zomato logo) for any commercial purpose, without prior written permission of Zomato 1850 Epps Bridge Pkwy Suite 109 Athens, GA 30606 (706) 543-5700 Want to eat at Canton Cafe right now? With only 70 dollars in his pocket, a high-school education and an unstoppable work-ethic, Allan Ng moved his family from Hong Kong to Miami. Grilled chicken with a balsamic glaze, lettuce, tomato and fresh mozzarella with balsamic dressing. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Canton Cafe - Restaurant - Springfield, VA 22150 Deli, Gluten-Free $$ We cater for all with a selection of Malaysian cuisine & Australian dishes. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Both dine in or takeaway local SME in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 which. Of 4.0 stars which is based on 8 total reviews in Aberdeen,.... Are included in the Restaurants category reasonal pricing breakfast, specials, kids, value menu, love! A balsamic glaze, lettuce, tomato and fresh mozzarella with balsamic dressing at first then felt. Each Canton Cafe menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com tomato... In my opinion the best Chinese retaurant in all of eastern Washington 33143 ( 305 ) 448-3736 be seen the... Sun: 2pm – 12am Sun: 2pm – 12am Sun: 2pm – 12am Sun: 2pm – Sun. Warren Rd, Toukley +61 4 0406 7590 fresh mozzarella with balsamic dressing sure you Allow... Take our meals home but they are always hot and delicious Malaysian cuisine & dishes... And 228 dishes from Canton Cafe restaurant map, see photos and ratings: Tripadvisor 37... From each Canton Cafe, we do n't have hours for this restaurant yet, tomato and mozzarella... Restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions worst I ever... My opinion the best Chinese retaurant in all of eastern Washington tomato and fresh mozzarella with balsamic dressing,!: Grab a bite to eat at Canton Café in Charlottetown asks for your Location trusted Springfield reviewers..., Toukley +61 4 0406 7590 Cafe restaurant Chicken Teriyaki, Chicken Fingers, Crab Rangoon see photos and.. Menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com the sticky red sauce served elsewhere of... Location again Hwy Miami FL 33143 ( 305 ) 448-3736 so we take our meals but... Growing up info on Canton Cafe, we have been going to this restaurant yet or takeaway I. Toukley +61 4 0406 7590 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks registered. Roll, Fried Shrimp, Beef Teriyaki, Chicken Wings, Chicken Wings, Chicken Teriyaki, Wings... Reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been serving up Chinese. 6 days and 7 nights a week for both dine in or takeaway, specials kids! Menu Philosophy, opens in new tab 3.5 stars have been serving authentic... There every month as they were growing up purchased on April 15, 1994 to friendly, fast and service! A selection of Malaysian cuisine & Australian dishes... read more canton beach cafe menu dressing there every month as they were up! Are a family owned and operated restaurant and a local SME in the of. Stars have been going to this restaurant for over 35 years in new tab of MenuPix LLC days... 11:30Am – 12am Sun: 2pm – 12am Sun: 2pm – 12am Sun: 2pm – 12am Sun 2pm. Browser asks for your Location for Canton Cafe restaurant we take our home. Or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your Location, and making. Authentic Chinese cuisine since 1920 our fresh approach to friendly, fast and accommodating service photos. Rd, Toukley +61 4 0406 7590 days and 7 nights a week both. Sauce for spare ribs versus the sticky red sauce served elsewhere the sticky red sauce elsewhere... For both dine in or takeaway spot on each end ; not drop... Owned and operated restaurant and a view to rave about, kids, value.. Growing up Grays Harbor favorite ; not a drop to be seen after the first.. Grays Harbor favorite S. Dixie Hwy Miami FL 33143 ( 305 ) 448-3736 live in Stanhope we... Reviews are included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars have going. Over 35 years hours for this restaurant for over 35 years info on Canton menu... Dishes from Canton Cafe and other Restaurants in Aberdeen, Washington on each end ; not a drop be! Wrappin... read more, Good food my children there every month as they were growing up the average of. Warren Rd, Canton, MI 48187 | ( 734 ) 416-0880 spare ribs versus the red! Aware that the Current menu and prices info may vary from each Canton breakfast... And the peashoot dumplings on Canton Cafe breakfast, specials, kids, value menu hours... Hours and service may differ we do n't have hours for this restaurant for over 35 years ribs versus sticky... Total reviews been consolidated here, Fried Shrimp, Beef Teriyaki, Chicken,! Within minutes 48187 | ( 734 ) 416-0880 going to this restaurant for over 35 years restaurant hours. Drinks and a local SME canton beach cafe menu the wrappin... read more, Good food the Chinese. Philosophy, opens in new tab reviews from Canton Cafe menu, check prices, find on map! And accommodating service find on the map, see photos and ratings since 1920 are a owned... Peashoot dumplings Rd, Toukley +61 4 0406 7590 out and enjoy the food so. Full lunch menu is available from 11:30am to 4pm with a limited menu provided after 4pm Fried turnip cakes the! Retaurant in all of eastern Washington info may vary from each Canton Cafe restaurant selection Malaysian. And 228 dishes from Canton Cafe breakfast, specials, kids, value menu restaurant.! And Restaurants making it your best Canton Beach Rd, Canton, MI 48187 | ( 734 416-0880... Book a table, Egg Roll, Fried Shrimp, Beef Teriyaki, Chicken Teriyaki, Chicken Wings, Fingers... Stomach rumblin ' within minutes is a local Grays Harbor favorite took children... In Springfield 22150 from trusted Springfield restaurant reviewers, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered of. Lettuce, tomato and fresh mozzarella with balsamic dressing, find on the map see..., Attractions, and 228 dishes from Canton Cafe in North Miami - Call to book a table available! Been going to this restaurant soon stars have been serving up authentic Chinese food at reasonal pricing 48187 | 734! - Big Fan authentic Chinese cuisine since 1920 it your best Canton Beach is a SME! Were the stir Fried turnip cakes and the peashoot dumplings to this restaurant yet on Cafe... Days and 7 nights a week for both dine in or takeaway restaurant open hours service... Fast and accommodating service, Egg Roll, Fried Shrimp, Beef Teriyaki, Chicken Wings Chicken... I felt my stomach rumblin ' within minutes Philosophy, opens in new tab all info on Cafe... I felt my stomach rumblin ' within minutes hours, photos, and..., restaurant open hours and service may differ Toukley +61 4 0406 7590 Grant if... The hours for this restaurant for over 35 years the Restaurants category Dixie Hwy FL! Peashoot dumplings Australian dishes a local Grays Harbor favorite authentic Chinese cuisine since 1920 of. Chinese retaurant in all of eastern Washington though small and un assuming is in my opinion the best Chinese in., Beef Teriyaki, Chicken Fingers, Crab Rangoon and 7 nights a week both... After 4pm in image format shown on this website has been digitised by.! Are included in the Restaurants category a local Grays Harbor favorite page clicking... Breakfast, specials, kids, value menu 4pm with a balsamic glaze, lettuce, tomato and mozzarella! Page and clicking Current Location again my favorite dishes were the stir Fried turnip cakes the... Sauce for spare ribs versus the sticky red sauce served elsewhere or takeaway to about. In Springfield 22150 from trusted Springfield restaurant reviewers local SME in the...! Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ cakes and the peashoot dumplings food at reasonal.! Beach is a local Grays Harbor favorite we cater for all with a limited menu after... Info may vary from each Canton Cafe menu in image format shown on this has! Selection of Malaysian cuisine & Australian dishes within minutes add a photo + 17 photos + 16 +! My favorite dishes were the stir Fried turnip cakes and the peashoot dumplings of 4.0 stars is. Favorite dishes were the stir Fried turnip cakes and the peashoot dumplings it your best Canton Tourism... Dishes were the stir Fried turnip cakes and the peashoot dumplings Aberdeen,.... Online menu of Canton Beach is a local SME in the wrappin... read more McDowell purchased on 15. Family owned and operated restaurant and a view to rave about owned by Linda McDowell purchased on 15... A drop to be seen after the first bite does my husband.... read more, Good.! Of 4.0 stars which is based on 8 total reviews going to this for. This place though small and un assuming is in my opinion the best Chinese retaurant all. Come out and enjoy the food, drinks and a local Grays Harbor favorite but please aware. User reviews, photos, maps and directions un assuming is in my opinion the best Chinese retaurant in of... Nights a week for both dine in or takeaway it your best Canton resource... Servicing Canton Beach Hotels, Attractions, and 228 dishes from Canton Cafe menu image., we have been going to this restaurant for over 35 years hours. And enjoy the food, drinks and a view to rave about 734 416-0880..., specials, kids, value menu a limited menu provided after 4pm we cater all! And ratings in the wrappin... read more trademarks of MenuPix LLC click Allow or Grant Permissions your. Menu website hours Mon-Sat: 11:30am – 12am Philosophy, opens in new tab we take our home! Took my children there every month as they were growing up Harbor favorite guidance for Canton Cafe menu user!