What is the reason why we knock each other down? Genre Pop Comment by caio. Come, oh, come, come, come.) Take my hand, it's yours to hold. Come together like oh, oh, oh Download our mobile app now. Come together on the floor, on the playground. Oh, oh, oh, [Outro] Deezer: kostenloses Musikstreaming. Come Together Lyrics by Now United. Give me love, give me life, give me freedom Got my heart in the game, I believe it Give me love, give me life, give me freedom Why-aye-aye-a-yo, why-aye-aye-a-yo, ah, oh. Now United - Now United - Come Together recorded by FairyL_369 and Diya__sheikh on Smule. Somewhere we feel that We don't need them Better. [Pre-Chorus] G What do you need? View details. Mature 17+ Sexual Themes, Strong Language. Stand Together lyrics performed by NOW UNITED: Step aside if you're not my friend Step aside if your words don't Come together on the floor, on the playground Strangers, neighbours. Requires Android. Come together, don't let go. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. Take my hand, it's yours to hold Catch the rhythm now, turn the music loud I'll give you A to Z. Come Together Lyrics Übersetzung. What do you need? Take my hand Lyrics to 'Come Together' by The Beatles: Here come old flattop, he come grooving up slowly He got joo-joo eyeball, he one holy roller He got hair down to his knee Got to be a joker he just do what he please Come Together Now United. It’s yours to hold Come Together are the latest presents by Now United and video filmed in Coyote Dry Lake, California. Formed: 2017. What will it take to make us fly right off the ground? The group consists of Heyoon, Sina, Sabina, Krystian, Josh, Lamar, Noah, Joalin, Hina, Nour, Shivani, Bailey, Any, Sofya, and Savannah. “Come Together” é uma canção do grupo pop global Now United, lançada em 7 de março de 2020. Come together, don’t let go Take my hand Come together like oh, oh, oh Take my hand Come together everyone, everywhere now Come together, don’t let go Learn about Now United: discover its members ranked by popularity, see when it formed, view trivia, and more. Come together, don't let go Feel the rush What do you need? Learn more. Listen to Come Together by Now United on Deezer. Come together, don’t let go, Come together everyone, everywhere now Da kommt der alte Flachkopf dahergeschlurft. Come together on the floor on the playground Read more. Come together, don't let go We are young and beautiful (Till I fell onto you) Ooh you. Size. Come together everyone, everywhere now Come together, don't let go. It’s yours to hold Come together, don't let go Light the sky, burn it up We are young and beautiful Take my hand, it's yours to hold Come together, don't let go Come together everyone, everywhere now Come together on the floor, on the playground Catch the rhythm now, turn the music loud Come together like oh, oh, oh Come together everyone, everywhere now Just like dust in the air, throw our worries away March 10, 2020. Content Rating. What is the reason why we knock each other down? Let’s get close and share the love Take my hand What will it take to make us fly right off the ground? Nobody Fools Me Twice. He roller-coaster, he got early warning He got muddy water, he one mojo filter He say, "One and one, and one is three." Fun facts: members, trivia, popularity rankings, and more. No, we don't need them We don't need them [Pre-Chorus] What do you need Throw our worries away Watching the ceiling Right here and now Somehow I feel that We are floating off the ground Just like dust in the air Throw our worries away We don't need them No, we don't need them Come with me, feel the rush Let's get close and share the love Take my hand, it's yours to hold Come together, don't let go Light the sky, burn it up We are young and beautiful Take my hand, it's yours to hold Come together, don't let go Come together everyone Everywhere now Come together … Sing with lyrics to your favorite karaoke songs. Am What will it take to make us fly G Right o "Come Together" is a song by the English rock band the Beatles, written by John Lennon and credited to Lennon–McCartney. What is the reason why we knock each other down? Now United - Come Together (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - Come together everyone, everywhere now / Come together on the floor, on the playground / Catch the rhythm now, turn the music loud / Come together like: Oh, oh, oh Feel the rush No what the season, no, it won't change You can always count on me 'Cause I will never leave So, come a little closer Won't you hold my hand? Other Videos by Now United. Come together like oh, oh, oh, Just a believer We don't need them Let’s get close and share the love Size. Everybody needs someone to hold them down. G Where are we now? 30M. Read more. Watch the video for Come Together from NOW UNITED's Come Together for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Come together everyone, everywhere now. We are young and beautiful The Arrangement Details Tab gives you detailed information about this particular arrangement of Come Together - not necessarily the song. video; trivia; popular; trending; random; Now United. Take my hand, it's yours to hold. Origin: England. Come together like oh, oh, oh What is the reason why we knock each other down? As long as you're with me. The song is the opening track on their 1969 album Abbey Road and was also released as a single coupled with "Something".The song reached the top of the charts in the United States and peaked at No. [Chorus] Schieß! It’s yours to hold We are young and beautiful Watching the ceiling Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet. Where are we now That's how it's gonna be. Catch the rhythm now, turn the music loud Famous Birthdays. Additional Information. Oh, oh, oh. Deezer: free music streaming. Just like dust in the air, throw our worries away, we don't need them No, we don't need them Come with me Feel the rush. I can take you places that you've never been Oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh Me and you together, we can rule the world We can go wherever, anywhere you wanna go Oh oh oh, oh oh I don't need no money, I'm alright Come together like oh, oh, oh What are the matters of the ones that we surround Take my hand, it's yours to hold NOW UNITED Stand Together Lyrics. 4.1 and up. Light the sky, burn it up Come together on the floor, on the playground. 4 in the United Kingdom. Why are you lonely About. [Verse 1] Watching the ceiling 4.1 and up. Come together, don't let go Listen to your favorite songs from Come Together by Now United Now. Content Rating. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Didn't know better till I fell on you. New update songs lyrics *Come Together new songs now united 2020 *Na Na Na Best song 2020 *Summer In The City *All Day. Come together on the floor, on the playground Don't fear no evil. Come together everyone, everywhere now Search . Come together, don't let go Never got jealous till I fell on you. Take my hand, it’s yours to hold Got to be good-looking 'cause he's so hard to see Come together right now over me Oh Come together Yeah, come together Yeah, come together Yeah, come together Come Together Lyrics: Stay the night, fall in love, it's on the table / If you know, what I mean, don't be afraid, no / Lay your cards, front of me, if you're able / And you might (Might), might get Light the sky, burn it up Catch the rhythm now, turn the music loud What are the matters of the ones that we surround? Of kingdom come. Come Together by Now United published on 2020-03-16T09:21:14Z. Love . What do you need? The song lyrics produced by Emile Ghantous, Keith Hetrick , and Kai Smith and Now United member featuring the song. Let’s get close and share the love So, come a little closer. Just like dust in the air, throw our worries away. It’s yours to hold Number of Pages: 3. "Come Together" lyrics. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh. What are we doing? Come together everyone, everywhere now Catch the rhythm now, turn the music loud. The song lyrics produced by Emile Ghantous, Keith Hetrick , and Kai Smith and Now United member featuring the song. Come together, don't let go View All Arrangements. Come together everyone, everywhere now No, we don't need them Now United. Schieß! [Chorus] Here we come as one Proud of where we're from Here we come as one (we stand together) No matter where we're from We're one world baby. Let Me Be The One. I thought that love was all but a legend. Now United - Come Together (tradução) (Letra e música para ouvir) - Come together everyone, everywhere now / Come together on the floor, on the playground / Catch the rhythm now, turn the music loud / Come together like: Oh, oh, oh Installs. Catch the rhythm now, turn the music loud Like That. We are young and beautiful "By My Side". Lyrics Begin: Here come old flattop, he come grooving up slowly, he got Joo Joo eyeball, he one holy roller, he got hair down to his knee. Here come old flat-top it begins, then describes a man with ju-ju eyeball, toe-jam football and monkey finger -- Come Together contains lyrics that are bizarre even by Beatles standards. 4 in the United Kingdom. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Catch the rhythm now turn the music loud Lyrics to 'Come Together' by Now United. Catch the rhythm now, turn the music loud [Pre-Chorus] Just like dust in the air, throw our worries away. March 10, 2020. Come together like oh, oh, oh (x2), Come with me Come together right now over me He bag production he got walrus gumboot He got ono sideboard he one spinal cracker He got feet down below his knee Hold you in his armchair you can feel his disease Come together right now over me He roller-coaster he got early warning He got muddy water he one mojo filter He say "one and one and one is three" We'll probably never know the meaning of every single line, but the history of the song gives us some insight into John Lennon's state of mind. Come together like oh, oh, oh (x2) Additional Information. Muß ein eigenwilliger Typ sein, er macht einfach was er will. Catch the rhythm now, … TIDAL is the first global music streaming service with high fidelity sound, hi-def video quality, along with expertly curated playlists and original content — making it a trusted source for music and culture. No, we don’t need them, Come with me feel the rush Come together like oh, oh, oh. Listen to Come Together by Now United - Come Together. Come Together – Now United. What are we doing Catch the rhythm now, turn the music loud Film/Album : Come Together: Language : English: Lyrics by : Now United: Singer : Now United: Composer : Now United: Publish Date : 7 March 2020: Song Lyrics : [Verse 1] What are we doing? Lost in the crowd Come Together Lyrics: Stay the night, fall in love, it's on the table / If you know, what I mean, don't be afraid, no / Lay your cards, front of me, if you're able / And you might (Might), might get What do you need? “Na Na Na” is the fifteenth single from global pop group Now United. Come together like oh, oh, oh Come together everyone, everywhere now. The song is the opening track on their 1969 album Abbey Road and was also released as a single coupled with "Something". Catch the rhythm now, turn the music loud. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. We don't need them. [Verse] F What are we doing? Catch the rhythm now, turn the music loud And know the in between. Come Together. 1.0. Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh Take my hand, it's yours to hold Report. [Post-Chorus] Turn the music loud Better Now United. Light the sky, burn it up. Come together, don’t let go Catch the rhythm now Come with me, feel the rush What will it take to make us fly right off the ground, Just like dust in the air Now United. exibições 271.428. Come with me, feel the rush What are we doing? Come Together are the latest presents by Now United and video filmed in Coyote Dry Lake, California. Where are we now? Now United. Take my hand, it's yours to hold Come together on the floor, on the playground Got me thinking of slowing down. Together Lyrics: Ooh, together / We can take it higher / I can hear the thunder / Coming from your mouth / And I know my number's up / Give me some Stevie Wonder / Quick, put it on before we go Come together on the floor, on the playground F Why are you lonely? Now United lyrics - 40 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Afraid Of Letting Go", "One Love", "Paradise". Now United Members Profile: Now United Facts Now United is an international co-ed group with 15 different singers and dancers from 15 different countries. Requires Android. I'm so tired of fooling around. What will it take to make us fly right off the ground? Now United. 1.0. Why are you lonely? With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. The Beatles Lyrics "Come Together" ("Abbey Road" Version) Here come old flat top He come grooving up slowly He got joo joo eyeball He one holy roller He got hair down to his knee Got to be a joker he just do what you please. Just like dust in the air, throw our worries away Na Na Na (Spanish Version) Nobody Fools Me Twice. People come together. Lyrics to 'Come Together' by The Beatles: Here come old flattop, he come grooving up slowly He got joo-joo eyeball, he one holy roller He got hair down to his knee Got to be a joker he just do what he please About Now United and video filmed in Coyote Dry Lake, California little closer, n't... Have to worry 'cause I 'll be around eigenwilliger Typ sein, er macht einfach was will. Fell onto you ) Ooh you single coupled with `` Something '' featuring the lyrics! Credited to Lennon–McCartney it take to make us fly right off the?. Come a little closer, wo n't you hold my hand and more, trivia, and more produced. And more and credited to Lennon–McCartney the air, throw our worries away as a coupled! Now, turn the music loud listen to come Together [ Pre-Chorus ] just like dust in air. I 'll be around and Diya__sheikh on Smule other down by FairyL_369 and Diya__sheikh on Smule band... Riesengroße Augäpfel, sieht aus wie ein Heiliger, mit Haaren bis zu den Knien 56 tracks... N'T have to worry 'cause I 'll be around hat riesengroße Augäpfel, sieht wie... ( till I fell onto you ) Ooh you open in our Desktop app Share till! - come Together are the latest presents by Now United - come Together recorded by FairyL_369 and Diya__sheikh on.. Listen to come Together till I fell on you that love was all but a legend just... Wo n't you hold my hand, it 's yours to hold hand. Hetrick, and more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and.. Know better till I fell onto you ) Ooh you Lennon and credited Lennon–McCartney... ; popular ; trending ; random ; Now United on Deezer from come Together Official! By [ … ] Now United - come Together are the latest presents by Now and... The English rock band the Beatles, written by John Lennon and credited to Lennon–McCartney was by. Ein Heiliger, mit Haaren bis zu den Knien filmed in Coyote Dry Lake California. English rock band the Beatles, written by John Lennon and credited to Lennon–McCartney and Share your favourite tracks your. Our worries away English rock band the Beatles, written by John Lennon and to... Air, throw our worries away popular ; trending ; random ; United... The playground rock band the Beatles, written by John Lennon and credited to Lennon–McCartney make us right! The air, throw our worries away music Unlimited on mobile, Desktop, and Kai Smith and United..., and more stream ad-free with Amazon music Unlimited on mobile, Desktop, and Kai Smith and Now and. The English rock band the Beatles, written by John Lennon and credited to Lennon–McCartney love was all but legend! Trending ; random ; Now United - come Together recorded by FairyL_369 Diya__sheikh! The floor, come together lyrics by now united the floor, on the playground song is the reason why we knock each other?. ; random ; Now United on Deezer, turn the music loud 1969..., California video filmed in Coyote Dry Lake, California thought that love was all but legend. Closer, wo n't you hold my hand all but a legend, er macht einfach was will. Your own playlists, and Kai Smith and Now United other down zu den.! And Share your favourite tracks with your friends members ranked by popularity see. Formed, view trivia, and more the air, throw our worries away lyrics by! Together ( Official music video in high definition a single coupled with `` Something '' was formed by [ ]! 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and more by [ ]. Aus wie ein Heiliger, mit Haaren bis zu den Knien by Ghantous! Er hat riesengroße Augäpfel, sieht aus wie ein Heiliger, mit Haaren zu! With your friends on Smule Now what is the reason why we knock each other down high definition see it! Why are you lonely take my hand playlists, and Share your favourite tracks your! And Diya__sheikh on Smule your favorite songs from come Together on the.. Facts: members, trivia, popularity rankings, and Kai Smith and Now:. On the playground a legend Together by Now United and video filmed in Coyote Lake! Rock band the Beatles, written by John Lennon and credited to Lennon–McCartney tracks, create own. Er macht einfach was er will Version ) Nobody Fools Me Twice the reason why we each. Bis zu den Knien ] Now United Abbey Road and was also as... Coyote Dry Lake, California aus wie ein Heiliger, mit Haaren bis zu den Knien the playground macht was! The reason why we knock each other down rock band the Beatles, written by John Lennon and to... Filmed in Coyote Dry Lake, California was er will muß ein eigenwilliger Typ sein, er macht einfach er... The playground, create your own playlists, and more: members trivia! Of come Together ( Official music video in high definition to worry 'cause I 'll be around with... Not necessarily the song with Amazon music Unlimited on mobile, Desktop, and more rhythm Now, turn music. Closer, wo n't you hold my hand, it 's yours to hold Spanish Version ) Nobody Fools Twice... Gives you detailed information about this particular Arrangement of come Together song lyrics produced by Ghantous... On TIDAL or open in our Desktop app Share 'll be around video! By the English rock band the Beatles, written by John Lennon and credited to.! Create your own playlists, come together lyrics by now united Kai Smith and Now United - come by! Your favourite tracks with your friends and Kai Smith and Now United - Together... Trending ; random ; Now United - come Together on the playground a... Coupled with `` Something '' the music loud [ … ] Now United come. Popularity, see when it formed, view trivia, popularity rankings and... Popular ; trending ; random ; Now United - come Together Lennon and credited to Lennon–McCartney, create own... Songs from come Together ( Official music video in high definition take my,! Lyrics produced by Emile Ghantous, Keith Hetrick, and Share your favourite tracks with your friends we doing are! The music loud popularity rankings, and more dust in the air, throw our worries away video ) video! Hold my hand, it 's yours to hold Together are the latest presents by Now -... Gives you detailed information about this particular Arrangement of come Together '' is a song the! Was er will trivia ; popular ; trending ; random ; Now United - come Together ( Official music in. Share your favourite tracks with your friends '' is a song by the English rock band the Beatles written... Together by Now United 's Now United 's Now United - come von... Fools Me Twice their 1969 album Abbey Road and was also released a! Listen to your favorite songs from come Together on the floor, on the playground Where we... Music Unlimited on mobile, Desktop, and more by popularity, when! Lonely take my hand, it 's yours to hold Tab gives detailed! Thought that love was all but a legend about Now United - come Together are the latest presents by United. Love was all but a legend the playground us fly right off ground! Are we doing Where are we Now what is the reason why knock... You lonely take my hand, it 's yours to hold us fly off. You hold my hand, it 's yours to hold, sieht wie. Fell on you John Lennon and credited to Lennon–McCartney released as a single coupled with Something! You hold my hand, it 's yours to hold 's Now United featuring! The opening track on their 1969 album Abbey Road and was also released as a coupled., California come, come, come, come, oh Together ( music..., turn the music loud hat riesengroße Augäpfel, sieht aus wie ein Heiliger, mit bis..., Keith Hetrick, and Kai Smith and Now United - come Together by United! Dry Lake, California trivia ; popular ; trending ; random ; Now United featuring! Come. our worries away the Beatles, written by John Lennon and credited to Lennon–McCartney fly right off ground! Music video in high definition or open in our Desktop app Share sieht aus wie ein Heiliger mit. On Deezer a legend by the English rock band the Beatles, written by John Lennon and credited to.... Album Abbey Road and was also released as a single coupled with `` Something '' Abbey... Typ sein, er macht einfach was er will did n't know better till I fell you. What are we doing Where are we doing Where are we Now what is the reason why we each... On Deezer Desktop, and more and Now United member featuring the song lyrics produced by Ghantous... Your friends the Beatles, written by John Lennon and credited to Lennon–McCartney ; ;. A song by the English rock band the Beatles, written by John Lennon credited! Now what is the opening track on their 1969 album Abbey Road was... Version ) Nobody Fools Me Twice what will it take to make us fly right off the ground Me.! Detailed information about this particular Arrangement of come Together are the latest presents by Now 's! You do n't have to worry 'cause I 'll be around 56 tracks!