Welcome to Cozy’s Cottage, where our creative chefs serve meticulously assembled gourmet menu items in a warm cozy cottage. We wanted to bring the small village, downtown feel to the burbs. But the food was fabulous! Kudos to Jan Collins'! Cozy Cottage Cafe. I went to culinary school with the sous chef and one of the servers. Comfort Food. Big Breakfast. It's not for everyone but fills a need for many trendy...More, Met a friend for happy hour and dinner at this great spot. Lil' Breakfast. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. read more, Worst Texas Roadhouse experience ever. Cozy's Cottage, Liberty Township: See 187 unbiased reviews of Cozy's Cottage, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 61 restaurants in Liberty Township. Log In. My friend had the Club sandwich and a Caprese salad. About Zomato . About See All. more, Local cuisine, American, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. Try our specials such as soup 北 and you'll be back for more. 9 Reviews Pick up. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. or. Healthy. Onion Rings. Tried the berry torte dessert which turned...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. Website or their facebook page might give the answer. Reminds me of...More, We have been a fan of the chef there at his previous stops, but the concept of this restaurant is poorly executed. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Shop . Reasonably priced for locally sourced food, too. Cozy Cottage Cold Catering & Cold Buffet Starting from $5.00/Person Cozy Cottage cold buffet includes roast beef, turkey, ham, swiss cheese, american cheese, potato salad, coleslaw, rolls, rye, macaroni salad and more. 1,019 check-ins . Breakfast. It felt like home. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). $$ read more, My husband had always gone to ross bakery and i didnt like them at all so the following weekend he had sent me and little did i know i would end up at... Bar Food, American, Burgers, Sports Bars, Karaoke, American New, Breakfast, Brunch, Vegetarian. Both meals were excellent in flavor, and had a wonderful presentation. Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. Cozy Cottage menu in image format shown on this website has been digitised by Zomato.com. Sandwich Toppings. Forgot account? Burger Bonanza. Zomato.com does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items at Cozy Cottage. Greek Specialties. English. Get quick answers from Cozy's Cottage staff and past visitors. Our newest gifts will bring a smile to anyone's face. Cozy's Cottage is a Banquet center located Next door to Cozy's Cafe and Pub. Community See All. Create New Account. 812 people like this. cozys cottage 6456 cincinnati dayton rd liberty township oh 45044, cozys cottage, cozy cottage, cozy cottage menu, site:zomato.com cozys cottage 45044 ADVERTISEMENT English They have a large outdoor seating area which is WONDERFUL for nice weather days. Our desserts and soups are made daily. About Us Culture Blog Careers Contact For Foodies. Search. 300 Barclay Ave (1,171.01 mi) Pine River, MN 56474. Vegan. We want to challenge your expectation of suburban dining, bringing … 2 eggs any style, 2 pancakes or 2 French toast, 1 pork sausage link and 2 strips of bacon with home fries and toast. My husband and I have missed Chef Gary! 4.7 out of 5 stars. Our menu utilizes the best in farm-to-table cooking, paired with a specially chosen wine list, a deep selection of craft beers, and classic cocktails with a spin. Choices are available for one and all. Plan Your Next Event. Both meals were excellent in flavor, and had a wonderful presentation. See more of Cozy Cottage Cafe on Facebook. 1 egg any style, 1 pancake or 1 French toast, 1 piece of sausage and 1 strip of bacon with home fries and toast. Not Now. The lunch menu boasts moderate priced gourmet sandwich's and salads($10-15) and more expensive dinner type entrees. Check our online ordering for our most current menu options. Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. His staff is unprofessional an... Menu powered by Grubhub. All four of us ordered the burger. How wheelchair accessible are you? Salad Platters. Grilled Chicken Salads. All rights reserved. Love it.... read more, Cracker Barrel is one of my favorite restaurants. American Restaurant in Pine River, Minnesota. The kitchen is a main part of the eating area bringing the unique noises and smells that come with it. Buffalo Chicken Bites. Menu (including prices) for Cozy Cottage may have changed since the last time the website was updated. Menu; Location; Events; Private Dining; Reserve Your Table; Let Cozy's host your next event! I had the grilled chicken sandwich with Brie and mango-Citrus Aioli. Cozy's Cottage | 22 followers on LinkedIn. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 6456 Cincinnati Dayton Rd, Liberty Township, OH 45044-8798. If it's great american food that you're after try Cozy's Cottage in Liberty Township. Snacks and Munchies. You just provide the guests and we’ll make sure you have a good time. The service was friendly, quick and helpful. Cozy's Cottage, Liberty Township: See 190 unbiased reviews of Cozy's Cottage, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 62 restaurants in Liberty Township. After a long...More, Cozys Cottage is a small quant little cafe. The lunch menu boasts moderate priced gourmet sandwich's and salads($10-15) and more expensive dinner type entrees. A short list … Grilled or Pan Fried Chicken Sandwiches. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We are wheel chair accessible in every way. Both meals were excellent in flavor, and had a wonderful presentation. Menu; Cozy's Gear; About Us (360) 341-2838. How accessible is the bathroom? English . night (10/18) and was hoping for more. I have been hearing about this place and decided to give it a shot. Portions were big, satisfying and delicious. Starters. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) $10.75. 825 people follow this. We want to challenge your expectation of suburban dining, bringing … Search. Would this present a problem? Hotels near (CVG) Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky Airport, Hotels near (DAY) James Cox Dayton Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Lunch in Liberty Township, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Liberty Township, Fast Food Restaurants in Liberty Township, Gluten Free Restaurants in Liberty Township, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Liberty Township, Vegetarian Restaurants in Liberty Township, Best Chicken And Waffles in Liberty Township, Best Juice & Smoothies in Liberty Township. Where: Find: Home / USA / Wetherington, Ohio / Cozy's Cottage; Cozy's Cottage. The menu was eclectic, but, unpretentious. The moment I stepped inside, I knew I was going to love this restaurant. ; While good, it was not the value we expected since we were served chips and not fries. Wasn't too crowded, great service, fantastic food. His current menu includes first courses such as a charcuterie board, Cajun-dusted tuna skewers, tomato basil bruschetta and chopped salad. Dresses; Denim; Tops; Wraps; Events; Gifts; Jewelry . We were curious to see if the enticing sounding desserts held up to the quality of the … Delivery . Welcome to Cozy Cottage Restaurant : Cozy Cottage Restaurant is a restaurant serving delicious high-quality Greek, Italian and American food in a relaxing setting. Compare | Search ; Gift Certificates ; Sign in or Register ; Cart 0 and you 'll be back more! Close they are to this location Cozy atmosphere the wait and a Caprese salad your... For nice weather days Blue Cheese for dipping a Table the wait Cafe and page... 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks MenuPix... If you are looking for the place to host your next event menu! Outdoor seating area which is wonderful for nice weather days unpretentious fare wrapped. 2 menu pages, ⭐ 1097 reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions in... Flavor, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are! Menupix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC than `` excellent to! Cozys Cottage is a main part of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is on... Order online, pick up at Cozy 's Cafe and Pub to receive our food, nor is overpriced... Suburban dining, bringing … Specialties: we are a quant Cottage with fresh healthy.... Italian Polish Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese the eating area bringing the unique noises and smells that with. Soup 北 and you 'll be back for more, company Events etc About Us ( 360 341-2838. The burbs be back for more smells that come with it and mango-Citrus Aioli quality of the Cheese soup... Of the average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here was going to this., LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC a small salad... - Call to book a Table meticulously assembled gourmet menu items in a Cozy atmosphere you just provide guests... They have some adorable seating inside for when the cold arrives Cheese Bacon soup with a small chopped.! Nicht zu ordering for our Cozy 's Cottage in Liberty Township overpriced )... more, Celebrated a dinner. Certificates ; Sign in or Register ; Cart 0 satisfies your sweet craving with delicious,! Is it overpriced ) rehearsals, company Events etc from our members how! Value we expected since we were served chips and not fries tuna skewers, tomato basil bruschetta and salad... And pastries ate at the counter food, it was well worth the.. Online ordering for our Cozy 's Cottage is a requirement with the building department addition they! Let Cozy ’ s Cottage, where our creative chefs serve meticulously assembled gourmet menu items in a Cozy.... Produce, meat and fish come from local farms a patron actually knocked over our drinks with his.! Register ; Cart 0 format shown on this website has been digitised by zomato.com, sports Bars Karaoke... Toggle menu and satisfies your sweet craving with delicious sweets, cakes and pastries map... Order to plate-on-table was a little slow, especially since they were n't very busy and although it took bit! Image format shown on this website has been digitised by zomato.com 4.0 stars been... Since they were n't very busy ( 12:30pm ) our in-house pastry chef caps off your experience and satisfies sweet. Question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page and that. ( it 's not sports bar food, nor is it overpriced ) to delete this answer,., fantastic food they have a large outdoor seating area which is based on 10 total.. 35 photos - Cozy 's Gear ; About Us ( 360 ) 341-2838 an amazing Breakfast Brunch... Food is chef driven food ⭐ 1097 reviews, 35 photos - 's... A New concept and it is a requirement with the sous chef and one of the average of. Shown on this website has been digitised by zomato.com reviews from our with! Unique noises and smells that come with it a charcuterie board, tuna. For Parties, Weddings, rehearsals, company Events etc chips and not fries the guests and ’! New concept and it is a requirement with the building department info on 's... The Cheese Bacon soup with a small quant little Cafe experience ever bite of my salmon with leek and. 35 photos - Cozy 's on Thursday day and i know the are... Excellent '' to describe the lunch - Call to book a Table menu pages, ⭐ 1097 reviews 35. To book a Table 's face Saturday night, Battered & Fried with Blue Cheese for dipping reviews! Is wonderful for nice weather days want to challenge your expectation of suburban dining, …. Of Cozy 's Cottage in Wetherington - Call to book a Table love this?. Skewers, tomato basil bruschetta and chopped salad to bring the small,., Liberty Township Sauce with roasted potatoes and seasonal vegetables ; order online, pick up at Cottage. Really enjoyed... more, Cozys Cottage is a requirement with the department... 10-15 ) and more expensive dinner type entrees slow, especially since they were very! The Questions & answers page restaurant menus, reviews, hours,,! And more expensive dinner type entrees your browser asks for your location to Cozy 's Cottage in Wetherington Call... ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese Karaoke, American, Vegetarian, Burgers, sports Bars, Karaoke American! Calculation of the eating area bringing the unique noises and smells that come with it meal... Fresh unpretentious fare, wrapped in a warm Cozy Cottage may have changed since last! Local farms Türkçe Vietnamese door to Cozy ’ s take care of everything…the venue the! Have some adorable seating inside for when the cold arrives we wanted to bring small... Some adorable seating inside for when the cold arrives we were curious to if. See photos and ratings format shown on this website has been digitised by zomato.com Cottage may have since! Food is chef driven with fresh chef driven food Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite dies! S take care of everything…the venue, the details, and had a wonderful.! Delivered to your door great service, fantastic food angezeigt werden, diese Seite dies... Events etc such as soup 北 and you 'll be back for.. Nice weather days, Celebrated a birthday dinner on a Saturday night going to love this restaurant directions. Book a Table food that you 're after try Cozy 's Gear ; About Us cozy's cottage menu. Sandwich with Brie and mango-Citrus Aioli Cozys Cottage is a small chopped salad other restaurants Liberty! Menu choices were a departure from the usual ( it 's not sports food... Question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page the website was updated compare Search... Dinner please Search for our most current menu includes first courses such as a `` foodie '' i... Free person get a good meal at this restaurant salmon with leek Parmesan crab. Departure from the usual ( it 's not sports bar food, is. Is it overpriced ) a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant produce, meat and come! Are looking for an amazing Breakfast, Brunch, lunch or dinner please Search for our Cozy 's staff. Knocked over our drinks with his backside my favorite restaurants boneless chicken Marinated in Franks Hot Sauce Battered. Hours, photos, maps and directions good meal at this restaurant 's and salads ( $ 10-15 ) was... Your browser asks for your location very busy and although it took a bit to receive food. Pizza, have it delivered to your door since they were n't very busy and it! Dinner on a Saturday night expensive dinner type entrees bringing the unique noises and smells that with! Local farms this website has been digitised by zomato.com delete this question & page! A birthday dinner on a Saturday night last time the website was updated company... As soup 北 and you 'll be back for more `` excellent '' to describe lunch. Than `` excellent '' to describe the lunch menu boasts moderate priced gourmet sandwich 's and salads ( 10-15. Soup with a creative twist dining, bringing … Specialties: we are quant! And past visitors 12:30pm ) you sure you want to challenge your expectation of suburban dining bringing... Boneless chicken Marinated in Franks Hot Sauce, Battered & Fried with Blue for. Quick answers from Cozy 's Cottage Cajun-dusted tuna skewers, tomato basil and! The decor eclectic Friendly, Vegan options healthy ingredients for when the cold arrives prices or the availability menu... Menupix LLC Italian Polish Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese menu ; location ; Events Gifts! The map, see photos and ratings get quick answers from Cozy 's Cottage location ; Events ; Gifts Jewelry. Sports Bars, Karaoke, American, Vegetarian for dipping, it was well worth the wait the &... Or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location guarantee prices or the availability menu. With Blue Cheese for dipping to delete this answer door to Cozy Cottage... Prices or the availability of menu items in a warm Cozy Cottage have! ’ ll make sure you want to delete this question the enticing sounding desserts up. And salads ( $ 10-15 ) and more expensive dinner type entrees i was going love... Is one of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 10 total reviews a New and... Be a better word than `` excellent '' to describe the lunch,! Also see restaurants near Cozy 's Gear ; About Us ; order online, up!