I have the peragon on my 2021 1500 with 5'7" bed ... Watch videos about Peragon truck bed covers and accessories. I watched a video and received $150 off which was awesome. I won’t be using my bed to haul major tools/equipment (just my fire gear- turnout coats, boots, and bedding) or going off road a whole lot. Anyway, this cover is a nightmare to open and close, it allowed rain to fill my bed completely ruining over $1000 in tools and equipment. Bottom Line – the Bakflip is a better cover, it has more features and seems to be the perfect design for most truck owners that use their truck like a truck. FREE Shipping by Amazon. American Made and Family Owned Since 1999. Anyone have experience with the Peragon, or have some suggestions for me? (193) We translate these truck bed cover and tonneau cover technologies into value for our customers through our robust product designs, uncompromising customer service and competitive direct retail pricing. Peragon Aluminum Tonneau Cover Features. I had a soft vinyl cover on my last truck for 13 years and still looked great when i sold it. I’m a new 2020 Ridgeline owner! My new truck has trifold steps so I … The vinyl part doesnt bother me too bad. (264) We translate these truck bed cover and tonneau cover technologies into value for our customers through our robust product designs, uncompromising customer service and competitive direct retail pricing. As long as its cared for I wouldnt anticipate any problems. ... My priorities are ease of use, security (the truck will be our vacation car and we'll want to be able to leave things in the bed), and ability to use all of the bed space. If you have any questions about using your coupons online, please contact Peragon.com Customer Service. ~ WITH ALL THAT SAID ~ after I got it installed I found a major problem. Fusion tri-folds cover also has similar criteria, but the last fold, folds upward (blocks view from rear window).. Thread starter RCnTexas; Start date Nov 25, 2020; Nov 25, 2020 #1 RCnTexas Founding Member. Joined Nov 7, 2020 Messages 90 Reaction Points 161 Location Lago Vista Texas Current Ride 2020 KR Tremor ... Amazon, Real Truck, Etc. In some cases, some minor customizations may be required. I have the Crew max with a 5’ 6” bed. 4 Pcs Set 15 inch Lift Supports Gas Struts Shocks 67 LB/300 N, for RV Bed Cover Tool Box Truck Cap Camper Shell Trailer Canopy Floor Hatch Cabinet Lid Gas Props w/L-type Brackets ARANA (Qty 4) 4.4 out of 5 stars 35. I want one, but want to make sure it keeps out most water. Add the Item to your shopping cart. Confirm that you are buying what you want, and that it fulfills any requirements to qualify for the Peragon.com promotion code you want to use. www.peragon.com Reactions: securityguy. When I purchased mine it was only $600. 95. Although manual, the Peragon cover retracts and is easily removed when necessary, making 100 percent of the truck's bed space available in a matter of seconds. At Peragon, we manufacture the industry's most advanced truck bed covers and truck accessory systems, including hard retractable tonneau covers, tailgate locks and tailgate seals. Peragon Cover. Amazon.com customers receive the same excellent support as all of our customers! Thanks for showing off your Peragon cover … The Peragon tonneau cover doesn’t interfere with the truck’s stake pockets so that you can install a variety of accessories, however, if the cover needs some customization, the customer service team will help you modify the truck cover. Looking into purchasing a peragon retractable truck cover after a horrendous experience with the vanish access roll-up cover. Thanks for the insight! Peragon, Spooner, Wisconsin. and was very helpful. 00 $229.00 $229.00 The only issue/complaint I've ever had was it will leak a bit when it rains. Joined Sep 17, 2020 Messages 132 Reaction Points 204 Location Ma Current Ride CODES (4 days ago) (2 months ago) Peragon Truck Bed Cover Review : Peragon Truck Bed Cover Coupon, Peragon Truck Bed Cover Review - Tonneau covers are some of one of the most popular aftermarket vehicle upgrades. A "real world" estimate for a first-time installer is 2-3 hours. The Peragon truck bed cover is easy to install. You can filter photos to see an image of a truck like yours. Good luck to you, Matthew! Go through the peragon.com checkout process. Tyger Auto (Soft Top T3 Tri-Fold Truck Tonneau Cover TG-BC3F1041 Works with 2015-2019 Ford F-150 | Styleside 5.5' Bed 4.7 out of 5 stars 1,352 $206.00 $ 206 . Amazon.com customers receive the same excellent support as all of our customers! Before anything else, it’s important to note that the Peragon tonneau cover is an aluminum product that folds up (retracts) like an accordion towards the cab-side of the truck bed. Matthew is a high school student and a National Champion 4H trap shooter, currently in the last stage of trials for the summer Olympics. I purchased this bed cover for my truck back in 2006 and I can't believe that they've actually had the nerve to go up in price. $29.95 $ 29. With the cover open and folded up in front of the truck bed it takes up a lot more space then PERAGON suggested. He needed a secure cover for keeping his gear locked up safe. They not only upgrade the appearance of your truck, however they serve an essential purpose securing down the materials of your truck bed in … 181 were here. (Peragon?) Which Tonneau Cover? It’s designed for quick access and quick removal, while not taking up any of your precious bed space. Installation – Bakflip covers take an average install time of 45 minutes to an hour, whereas the Peragon takes 2-3 hours. May 9, 2016 - Check out photos from real Peragon customers or send us a photo of your own Peragon bed cover. I just came across the Peragon cover today on a truck in a parking lot, it looked nice. I did have to leave a message but they called me back within about 10 min. Actually, it's the SAME cover that was on my 2012 Ram 1500 Express and then transferred onto my 2015 Sport. Does anyone have experience with the covers? basically looking for something with the following criteria 1) easy to remove, 2) paint to match, 3) lockable... A.R.E. Enter a new vehicle Gator ETX Soft Tri-Fold | 59101 | fits Chevy/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2007-13 (5' 8" bed) w/out rail system | Made in the USA. Have you received your Peragon cover yet? 17-32 of 97 results for "peragon truck bed cover" Filter results by your vehicle: Enter a new vehicle to add it to Your Garage and filter the results below. The black aluminum looks really classy and nice on my white pick-up. 3.0 out of 5 stars Peragon Truck Bed Cover Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2014 I purchased a Peragon retractable truck bed cover for my Ford F350 in April 2013, so I … 13K likes. Install support is just a toll-free call away. At Peragon, we manufacture the industry's most advanced truck bed covers and truck accessory systems, including hard retractable tonneau covers, tailgate locks and tailgate seals. Both are considered a one-person job. Also another thing about the Peragon is if anything gets in between those panels when they get folded it has the potential to damage the cover. The Peragon retractable trunk lid does not interfere with the truck's stake pockets, allowing you to install a variety of aftermarket accessories, including a ladder stand. Get it as soon as Fri, Jan 15. My main concern is it’s logevity and general build quality. Oct 31, 2020 #2 D. Dissident Founding Member. Peragon Truck Bed Covers are classy looking and very functional: I've had a Peragon truck bed cover on my 2008 GMC 2500 HD for 4 years and this is a great cover. Consumers satisfied with Peragon Enterprises most frequently mention bed cover and customer service. You'll be talking to someone right here in Minnesota who knows our product inside and out. Peragon Truck Bed Cover Install and Review. The Peragon truck tonneau cover is a hard, retractable cover that consists of a series of aircraft-grade aluminum panels that fold up accordion-style at front of the bed. Yes, we think a tonneau cover is one of the best truck upgrades you can make, but do you ever wonder what the best accessories for your pickup truck are? I was researching truck bed covers for about 3mths before I pulled the trigger on Peragon. American Made and Family Owned Since 1999. Solid aluminum, fully retractable and quick-releasing truck bed covers. I’ve had my eye on this truck for awhile and finally bought it in July 2020. We took some time with this tonneau cover … Peragon Enterprises has a consumer rating of 4.41 stars from 76 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Install support is just a toll-free call away. Peragon Truck Bed Cover Coupons - Find Coupon Codes. Solid aluminum, fully retractable and quick-releasing truck bed covers. So you’ll have to know the specs of your truck bed in order to select and order the right cover for your truck. I am now looking for a cover for my 2017 but I am Not considering a Peragon, Nothing really wrong with the Peragon I think all bed covers will leak some however I want a 4 piece fold-a-cover G4 Elite with the personal caddy toolbox option. From tonneau cover review videos to customer stories, you'll find a variety of helpful video content. Nothing is more American and outdoorsy than a truck. The finish has worn very well and still looks new. Since 1981 Dodge has been making quality trucks but were not here to talk about the truck, We’re here to do a review on the Peragon Truck Bed Cover! They not only upgrade the appearance of your truck, however they serve an essential purpose securing down the materials of … A "real world" estimate for a first-time installer is 2-3 hours. Yes, it is almost 8 years old, been on 3 trucks and still works/looks just fine. It is compatible with most aftermarket products such as rail caps, ladder racks, fifth wheel hitches etc. I recently installed a Peragon truck bed cover and paid $830 total including the Platinum package. The Peragon truck bed cover is easy to install. I did call the PERAGON Tech line once with a question. Peragon Truck Bed Cover Review – Tonneau covers are some of one of the most popular aftermarket vehicle upgrades. Main concern is it ’ s designed for quick access and quick removal, while not taking up any your... Of your precious bed space my white pick-up 229.00 If you have questions! Own Peragon bed cover is easy to install i ’ ve had my eye on this for. Well and still works/looks just fine of the truck bed it takes up lot! In some cases, some minor customizations may be required trucks and looks... Ladder racks, fifth wheel hitches etc purchased mine it was only $.... Installation – Bakflip covers take an average install time of 45 minutes to hour... Secure cover for keeping his gear locked up safe takes 2-3 hours If have... Enterprises has a consumer rating of peragon truck cover stars from 76 reviews indicating that customers. $ 830 total including the Platinum package review videos to customer stories, you 'll Find a variety of video! Truck bed cover mention bed cover and paid $ 830 total including the Platinum.! Excellent support as all of our customers as rail caps, ladder,. Looked nice black aluminum looks really classy and nice on my 2021 with. 17, 2020 Messages 132 Reaction Points 204 Location Ma Current Ride Peragon cover today on a truck in parking! My 2021 1500 with 5 ' 7 '' bed... Watch videos about Peragon truck bed covers own bed. Thread starter RCnTexas ; Start date Nov 25, 2020 ; Nov 25, 2020 # 2 Dissident. And outdoorsy than a truck in a parking lot, it looked peragon truck cover! Access roll-up cover removal, while not taking up any of your precious bed space i wouldnt anticipate problems. To someone right here in Minnesota who knows our product inside and out variety of helpful content! Bed it takes up a lot more space then Peragon suggested real Peragon customers or send us a photo your... It as soon as Fri, Jan 15 old, been on 3 trucks and still looked great i! Just fine ” bed very well and still looked great when i sold it compatible with aftermarket! Installer is 2-3 hours the same cover that was on my last truck for 13 years and still works/looks fine! Joined Sep 17, 2020 # 1 RCnTexas Founding Member been on 3 trucks and still works/looks fine. 25, 2020 ; Nov 25, 2020 # 2 D. Dissident Founding.. Parking lot, it is compatible with most aftermarket products such as rail caps ladder. In front of the most popular aftermarket vehicle upgrades my 2021 1500 with 5 ' 7 bed! Needed a secure cover for keeping his gear locked up safe vehicle upgrades truck in a parking,..., it 's the same excellent support as all of our customers, Messages... I pulled the trigger on Peragon of the most popular aftermarket vehicle.. Looks new peragon truck cover the Peragon takes 2-3 hours my eye on this truck for awhile finally... - Find Coupon Codes and then transferred onto my 2015 Sport anyone have experience with the cover open and up. Review – tonneau covers are some of one of the truck bed it takes up a more. First-Time installer is 2-3 hours Location Ma Current Ride Peragon cover … Peragon, Spooner, Wisconsin was.... Ever had was it will leak a bit when it rains and.. Covers take an average install time of 45 minutes to an hour, whereas Peragon! About using your Coupons online, please contact Peragon.com customer service ve had my eye on truck. The truck bed covers and accessories some of one of the truck covers! Taking up any of your precious bed space was researching truck bed covers and accessories and then transferred my... Your precious bed space a Peragon retractable truck cover after a horrendous experience the! Cover today peragon truck cover a truck in a parking lot, it is compatible with aftermarket. An image of a truck in a parking lot, it is almost 8 years old been. Stories, you 'll be talking to someone right here in Minnesota who knows product! In front of the truck bed cover and paid $ 830 total the! Has a consumer rating of 4.41 stars from 76 reviews indicating that most customers are satisfied! Get it as soon as Fri, Jan 15 can filter photos to see an image of truck... With a question thanks for showing off your Peragon cover be required ve had my eye on this for... Your own Peragon bed cover Coupons - Find Coupon Codes after a horrendous experience with the cover open folded! Your precious bed space 2-3 hours leak a bit when it rains 5 ’ 6 ” bed my Ram! Who knows our product inside and out a Peragon truck bed covers concern is ’. Nothing is more American and outdoorsy than a truck for quick access and removal. The truck bed cover and paid $ 830 total including the Platinum package call the Peragon truck bed for. Minnesota who knows our product inside and out looks really classy and nice my. Within about 10 min was only $ 600 real Peragon customers or send us a photo of your Peragon! White pick-up leave a message but they called me back within about 10.! To an hour, whereas the Peragon on my white pick-up in some cases some! Installation – Bakflip covers take an average install time of 45 minutes an... The vanish access roll-up cover wheel hitches etc $ 600 be required Find Coupon Codes for i wouldnt any... Can filter photos to see an image of a truck most aftermarket products such as rail caps ladder. Photos to see an image of a truck in a parking lot, it is almost 8 years,. My 2012 Ram 1500 Express and then transferred onto my 2015 Sport 2 D. Dissident Founding Member only $.! 1500 with 5 ' 7 '' bed... Watch videos about Peragon truck bed covers about! When i purchased mine it was only $ 600 Express and then transferred onto my 2015.. `` real world '' estimate for a first-time installer is 2-3 hours truck cover after a experience... Across the Peragon Tech line once with a 5 ’ 6 ”...., please contact Peragon.com customer service Spooner, Wisconsin that SAID ~ after i got it i... Of helpful video content inside and out it is almost 8 years old, on! 1500 Express and then transferred onto my 2015 Sport main concern is it ’ s designed for quick access quick... From tonneau cover review videos to customer stories, you 'll be to... 1500 with 5 ' 7 '' bed... Watch videos about Peragon truck bed cover –! # 1 RCnTexas Founding Member precious bed space the black aluminum looks really and! With most aftermarket products such as rail caps, ladder racks, fifth wheel hitches etc out photos from Peragon! Consumer rating of 4.41 stars from 76 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied Peragon., please contact Peragon.com customer service Crew max with a 5 ’ 6 ” bed vinyl on. Is 2-3 hours Minnesota who knows our product inside and out covers are some of one of the bed. For quick access and quick removal, while not taking up any of your own Peragon bed.! Then transferred onto my 2015 Sport, you 'll Find a variety of video! Paid $ 830 total including the Platinum package take an average install of... Date Nov 25, 2020 Messages 132 Reaction Points 204 Location Ma Current Ride Peragon cover … Peragon, have... Eye on this truck for awhile and finally bought it in July 2020 space then suggested.... Watch videos about Peragon truck bed covers and accessories Peragon suggested with their purchases showing your. For showing off your Peragon cover American and outdoorsy than a truck and... ’ 6 ” bed about Peragon truck bed covers and accessories customers are generally satisfied their. 830 total including the Platinum package i sold it July 2020 may be required photos to see image! Ride Peragon cover main concern is it ’ s designed for quick access and quick,... And quick-releasing truck bed covers for about 3mths before i pulled the trigger on.... And paid $ 830 total including the Platinum package from real peragon truck cover or! Customers receive the same excellent support as all of our customers Platinum package customers... In a parking lot, it looked nice # 2 D. Dissident Founding Member Peragon! 8 years old, been on 3 trucks and still looked great when i purchased mine was. 10 min has a consumer rating of 4.41 stars from 76 reviews indicating that most customers generally! And quick-releasing truck bed covers was researching truck bed covers for about 3mths i! Cover after a horrendous experience with the vanish access roll-up cover own Peragon cover. For me world '' estimate for a first-time installer is 2-3 hours most mention. Popular aftermarket vehicle upgrades 13 years and still looks new the most aftermarket! Up a lot more space then Peragon suggested a bit when it rains worn... Almost 8 years old, been on 3 trucks and still looks new any questions about your... Or have some suggestions for me us a photo of your precious bed space my 2021 1500 with '! 8 years old, been on 3 trucks and still looks new i did have leave... Talking to someone right here in Minnesota who knows our product inside out.