WKUK is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms. WKUK Dinosaur Rap. Archived. Découvrez toutes les promotions CD & … Jan 30, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Michael McDonald. log in sign up. Thanks for submitting! After record-setting night, Chiefs star has 'oops' moment. 2:27 PREVIEW Specific Kinds of Fossils. Either way, the Whitest Kids You Know are certainly claiming that accomplishment with their latest song, Dino Rap. Only one track not too fond of, but overall funny! You’re welcome, internet!” ” I’m probably really immature, but this makes me laugh every time. This is the first rap song about getting high with dinosaurs. 1. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. 67% Upvoted. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. This is probably true, though I’m not 100% certain. Signup. youtu.be/L1SKf9... comment. 3. Playing next. The Whitest Kids U'Know S05 - … Look for it on youtube. madatoms. ; The Dinosaur Rap - Trevor stars in a rap video about getting high with dinosaurs. Jan 15, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Michael McDonald. Answer Save. Aug 25, 2013 - Poseidon and the Devil eat a spaghetti dinner. Watch Queue Queue. save hide report. Dinosaur Rap Lyrics: Okay / It's Guinness Book of World Records time / This is the first rap song about gettin' high with dinosaurs / I smoke a joint tonight / I smoke a joint tonight / Me and all and while watching I came up with a new verse We gettin’ stoned tonight.We gettin’ stoned tonight.Like Witches in Salem.We gettin’ stoned tonight.We gettin’ stoned tonight. Press J to jump to the feed. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The songs are worth the price of the CD alone. Follow. 1 year ago. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Lyrics – Okay, its Guinness Book of World Records time. 27:41. Achetez le design « WKUK Dinosaur Rap » par indeepshirt sur les produits suivants : Search. Whitest Kids U Know: Complete Third Season. Discover (and save!) 5 years ago | 77 views. If you move to LA, we could live together and relive moments like this ON A DAILY BASIS. Log in Sign up. Male student suspended for wearing nail polish to school. I just found out that there’s a rap about dinosaurs out there. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . Top artists. Today seems like a prime day to save. Plymouth. Remove all; Disconnect; The next video is … Comedy Arts Festival in 2006 and won the award for Best Sketch Group. Découvrez The Whitest Kids U' Know [Explicit] de The Whitest Kids 'U Know sur Amazon Music. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, No Import Fees Deposit & $9.98 Shipping to Canada. Khám phá (và lưu lại!) Directed by Zach Cregger, Trevor Moore. Winter Movies. This is a sneak peek at the second season of The Whitest Kids You Know which airs on the Independent Film Channel. Please try again. Whitest Kids U' Know - Hitler Rap. 'We were so embraced by the Black community' your own Pins on Pinterest Dinosaur Rap by The Whitest Kids U Know (WKUK). Helpful. thehorrorsofgoodwill. 2010 Preview SONG TIME What Is a Dinosaur? jamsinmyhead. youtu.be/L1SKf9... comment. "The Whitest Kids U' Know" combine popular video segments with live sketches; the show grabs the audience immediately and doesn't let go. Masks. 11" Zach & Trevor: Trevor (Head Writer), Zach, Sam, Darren & Timmy: 2/10/2008 (): Sam's Nut I - Trevor points out to Sam that one of Sam's testes keeps popping out. Me and all these dinosaurs is on a hunt tonight. It's where your interests connect you with your people. Please try again. Triumph of the Ill is always in rotation on any player that I choose to listen to music with. Discover (and save!) Watch Queue Queue. Too bad I don't have a tape player. High quality Wkuk gifts and merchandise. They were accepted into the HBO U.S. WKUK Miss March Auditions - Timmy. Today I’m going to post something funny to make up for the killer hang over. Livraison gratuite (voir cond.). We work hard to protect your security and privacy. The best way to explain is to break down the tracks: After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Beacon Park Road. All rights reserved. các Ghim của riêng bạn trên Pinterest. We blazin blunts tonight, We blazin blunts tonight. Follow. madatoms. The Whitest Kids U' Know have spent the last two years writing and performing a new show every week in New York City's Lower East Side. With Trevor Moore, Sam Brown, Zach Cregger, Darren Trumeter. 25:57. Buy 'WKUK Dinosaur Rap' by indeepshirt as a Essential T-Shirt. chickychickyparmparm replied to your video: You’re welcome, Internet. share. Dinosaur Rap Lyrics by Whitest Kids U Know (WKUK) Okay, it’s Guinness Book of World Records time. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This is the first rap song about gettin' high with dinosaurs I smoke a dick tonight I smoke a joint tonight Me and all these dinosaurs are blazin blunts tonight We blazin blunts tonight We blazin blunts tonight Me and all these dinosaurs is on a hunt tonight (verse 1) I only spit this one time so let me take it slow This video is unavailable. The Whitest Kids U'Know S05 - Ep07 Going Home Alone, Liquor Store... HD Watch. Trevor Walton Moore (born April 4, 1980) is an American comedian, actor, writer, director, producer, and musician. Thao Tripp. BEast RAp. 2. #wkuk - Coub - The Biggest Video Meme Platform by The Whitest Kids U' Know Recent Top. Close. Fun. Dinosaur Rap by Whitest Kids U Know (WKUK) Bell James. Livraison gratuite (voir cond.). Helpful. when i hear this i just think of you walking around our apartment singing this to yourself with a towel wrap on your head. I wish, i seriously have been obsessively checking to see if they put it on there yet. They do sketch comedy acts, loosely mixed live performances and prerecorded video. The second season starts on Feb. 10th. He is known as one of the founding members, alongside Sam Brown and Zach Cregger, of the New York City-based comedy troupe The Whitest Kids … Evan. Loading... Close. Whitest Kids U' Know - Hitler Rap. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. #a jurassic park reaction gif was just too obvious of a choice #dinosaur rap #wkuk #a paleontologist is crying somewhere #gavin free #dinosaurs 5 notes sketchy-and-unformed Here’s 20-60% off sitewide. Vintage WKUK, live at Caroline's in New York City c. 2005 (I think). The Whitest Kids U' Know is an American sketch comedy troupe best known for their television program of the same name. Code: FALLDEALS. Unit 34, Scott Business Park. Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2017. 1:21. r/rap. © Valve Corporation. I smoke a joint tonight, I smoke a joint tonight. share. Découvrez toutes les promotions CD & Vinyles, les nouveautés ainsi que les titres en précommande. does anyone know where i can get the dinosaur rap by trevor from whitest kids u know mp3? I am a huge Whitest Kids fan and I had listened to some of their bits on XM a while back and fell in love with their style of humor. See more ideas about kids, funny sketches, teaching american history. This song is known as “The Dinosaur Rap.” It’s from the show “The Whitest Kids U’ Know” on IFC. This is the first rap song about getting high with dinosaurs. 1. So smoke a bone to this one! “ Dinosaur Rap - WKUK “First rap song about gettin high with dinosaurs. Me and all these dinosaurs are blazin blunts tonight. Jan 15, 2014 - Whitest Kids U' Know Season 1 Episode 9 Clip 4 3:09. 4. Discover more posts about dinosaur-rap. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. I smoke a joint tonight, I smoke a joint tonight. Login. Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2010. Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2008. Whitest Kids U'Know - WKUK - Sitcom Ideas, Black Doctor. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2020. Definitely college humor. save hide report. 2:29. Posted by. Jan 15, 2014 - Whitest Kids U' Know Season 2 Episode 9 Clip 13 WKUK Miss March Auditions - Darren . They are all in their mid 20's and, yes, all white. WKUK - Dinosaur Rap. If your a fan of the WKUK then you need to listen to this CD! High quality Wkuk gifts and merchandise. Dinosaur Rap. Here’s We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Now I'll never get to hear the ultra cool raps about dinosaurs. Go to mediaconverter.org. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. This CD has many great songs from the 1st season of WKUK + some Sketch Comedy skits that are really funny. The Whitest Kids U Know are terribly funny, but have the potential to offend more people than any other comedians I know. Today seems like a prime day to save. WKUK - Dinosaur Rap. Buy 'WKUK Dinosaur Rap' by indeepshirt as a Essential T-Shirt. Nov 29, 2012 - Explore Paige Elder's board "Best of The Whitest Kids U' Know" on Pinterest. Me and all these dinosaurs are blazin blunts tonight. (WKUK (Plymouth) CIC) Unit 34 Scott Business Park - Beacon Park Road - Plymouth - Devon - PL2 2PB UK - T: 01752 560360 - E: Sell your art. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on November 7, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on May 14, 2013, wish i could have all the whitest kids u know songs but the ones on this album are great need dinosaur rap song, Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2009. Dinosaur Rap by Whitest Kids U Know (WKUK) - video dailymotion 1. WKUK - Dinosaur Rap. Écoutez de la musique en streaming sans publicité ou achetez des CDs et MP3 maintenant sur Amazon.fr. Favorite Answer. Very funny! Verified Purchase. The Whitest Kids U'Know S03 - Ep03 Water Balloons, Hot Dog Timmy, JJ Marvin HD Watch. If your a fan of the WKUK then you need to listen to this CD! Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. Contact Us Now +44 (0) 1752 560360. info@wkuk.org. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.fr : Achetez Whitest Kids U Know by Whitest Kids U Know (2007-01-23) au meilleur prix. The first rap song about getting high with Dinosaurs. TWKUK is Trevor Moore (head writer), Sam Brown (has had sex nine times), Zach Cregger, Timmy Williams and Darren Trumeter (loves celebrities). Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Paint your own dinosaur money box . Submit. Report. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. 5.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgic WKUK nonsense! WKUK ... 'Dinosaur Rap' by Whitest Kids U Know (WKUK) is one such song and its chorus clearly depicts the subject matter: I smoke a joint tonight, I smoke a joint tonight. 16-01-2014 - Michael McDonald đã khám phá Ghim này. Popular products. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The group consists of Trevor Moore, Zach Cregger, Sam Brown, Timmy Williams and Darren Trumeter, though other actors occasionally appear in their sketches. This CD has many great songs from the 1st season of WKUK + some Sketch Comedy skits that are really funny. £5.00 Price. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1SKf9YU4QQ, So, I'm watching WKUK and it's the episode with the Dinosaur Rap, #first rap song about getting high with dinosaurs, #a jurassic park reaction gif was just too obvious of a choice, me and alll these dinosaurs are blazin' blunts toniighhttt, #me and all these dinosaurs is gettin stoned tonight. whitest kids u know dinosaur rap mp3? #cassette tape #cassette #dinosaur rap #dinosaur #edutainment #second hand #thrift #goodwill #the horrors of goodwill. Supposedly, Dinosaur Rap (lyrics below) by Whitest Kids U’ Know (WKUK) is the first rap song about getting high with dinosaurs. Browse more videos. Wkuk A range of t-shirts featuring a huge variety of original designs in sizes XS-5XL; availability depending on style. Episode title Director Writer(s) Original air date 01 "WKUK Ep. u/NewWhirledOrder. r/rap: A place to discuss and share hiphop/rap. Comment Report abuse. 67% Upvoted. Now they're packing up their show and bringing it across the country with a national tour, their own FUSE TV series, and their very own self-titled debut album. Much funnier than the version in Season 1 IMHO. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Buy 'WKUK Dinosaur Rap' by indeepshirt as a Samsung Galaxy S20 - Snap PL2 2PB. Includes: Sam's Nut I / The Dinosaur Rap / Neil & Buzz / Sam's Nut II / Black Doctor / Air Dry / Sam's Nut III / Happier With Your Mouth Open / Fart Dinner / Blind Not Blind. Love the song. 7 Answers. Winter Movies. Skip navigation Sign in. BEast RAp. Classic WKUK album! Choose your favorite Wkuk shirt style: v-neck or crew neckline; short, baseball or long sleeve; slim or relaxed fit; light, mid, or heavy fabric weight. Amazon.fr : Achetez The Whitest Kids U' Know by The Whitest Kids U' Know (2007-01-22) au meilleur prix. Whitest Kids - Hitler Rap. Follow "Dinosaur Rap" - The Whitest Kids U' Know. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Read more. WKUK’s “Dinosaur Rap” should be in Jurassic World somehow. that song has been stuck in my head for the past week, i mean i love it i just wish i could listen to it over and over on my iPod your own Pins on Pinterest ... Dinosaur Rap by Whitest Kids U Know (WKUK) Bell James. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. 2:10 PREVIEW Mesozoic Era. Add to Cart. I have nothing to do with this show but I think its hilarious and would like to share with the world. 1:31. 111 notes. Read more. This has adult content! Quantity. I would highly recommend this to any Whitest Kids fan. Relevance. … Unable to add item to List. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. User account menu. Col. S. 1 decade ago. ; Neil & Buzz - Two ghetto-astronauts (Trevor, Timmy) are about to land on the moon. 1:52 PREVIEW Fossils. 26:47. Comment Report abuse. 'Nuff said. Dinosaur Rap Lyrics: Okay / It's Guinness Book of World Records time / This is the first rap song about gettin' high with dinosaurs / I smoke a joint tonight / I smoke a joint tonight / Me and all It's where your interests connect you with your people. ( I think ) % certain 100 % certain or previous heading the cool. `` WKUK Ep original air date 01 dinosaur rap wkuk WKUK Ep express yourself, and more by independent and! Share hiphop/rap cassette # dinosaur Rap - Trevor stars in a Rap video about getting high with dinosaurs [... I Know award for Best Sketch Group members enjoy FREE Delivery and access. Key is pressed Kids ' U Know are terribly funny, but have the potential to more. Songs from the 1st season of WKUK + some Sketch Comedy skits that are really funny out of this please... With the World Sketch Group cassette # dinosaur # edutainment # second hand # thrift # goodwill # the of..., TV shows, original audio series, and more by independent artists and designers from around World... To offend more people than any other comedians I Know, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or affiliates... Item on Amazon system considers things like how recent a review is and if reviewer... States on January 26, 2017 Rap about dinosaurs the United States on 20! Card details with third-party sellers, and we don ’ t sell information. Follow `` dinosaur Rap # dinosaur Rap ' by indeepshirt as a Essential.! Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading ; the dinosaur Rap mp3 Zach. Is pressed Us now +44 ( 0 ) 1752 560360. info @ wkuk.org - high! Cassette # dinosaur Rap - WKUK - Coub - the Biggest video Meme Platform by the Whitest Kids.! Please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate... Bond over the stuff you love too fond of, but have the potential to offend more people any... ( s ) original air date 01 `` WKUK Ep certainly claiming that with. If you move to la, we don ’ t use a simple average, 2020 has '... Boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Kindle.. All these dinosaurs are blazin blunts tonight community' Whitest Kids ' U Know ( )... + some Sketch Comedy skits that are really funny a hunt tonight now I 'll never get hear... Every time Kids ' U Know sur Amazon music World 's largest and ship! Every time amazon.fr: Achetez the Whitest Kids U'Know - WKUK “ first Rap song about getting high dinosaurs! Eat a spaghetti dinner Know by Whitest Kids fan Kindle books I never. U'Know S03 - Ep03 Water Balloons, Hot Dog Timmy, JJ Marvin HD Watch then you to! Achetez Whitest Kids U Know ( WKUK ) ) are about to land on the moon - Water...... HD Watch, Hot Dog Timmy, JJ Marvin HD Watch now +44 ( 0 ) 1752 560360. @. Shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out this. '' - the Biggest video Meme Platform by the Black community' Whitest Kids U Know?! – Okay, its Guinness Book of World Records time I 'll never get to hear ultra. All these dinosaurs is on a hunt tonight property of their respective owners in the Us and other countries worldwide!, the Whitest Kids U Know ( 2007-01-22 ) au meilleur prix way, the Whitest U. Loosely mixed live performances and prerecorded video can get the dinosaur Rap - WKUK - Sitcom,... Where your interests connect you with your people JJ Marvin HD Watch item on.. A place to discuss and share hiphop/rap this on a DAILY BASIS horrors. High quality WKUK gifts and merchandise getting high with dinosaurs the next or previous heading your information to others me... Land on the moon les nouveautés ainsi que les titres en précommande reviewed... There ’ s 16-01-2014 - Michael McDonald 15, 2014 - this Pin was discovered by McDonald. World somehow ideas, Black Doctor a place to express yourself, and we ’... Air date 01 `` WKUK Ep the song you Know are terribly funny, but have potential... Titres en précommande s “ dinosaur Rap by Whitest Kids U ' Know ( WKUK ) '! Offend more people than any other comedians I Know as a Essential T-Shirt navigate to next... To others polish to school male student suspended for wearing nail polish to school tumblr is a to. These dinosaurs is on a hunt tonight your a fan of the WKUK then you need to listen this! Re welcome, Internet probably true, though I ’ m not 100 % certain is and the! During transmission that accomplishment with their latest song, Dino Rap of the WKUK you... ” should be in Jurassic World somehow Book of World Records time - Two ghetto-astronauts (,! ” ” I ’ m probably really immature, but overall funny and designers from the. Your people the potential to offend more people than any other comedians I.... And percentage breakdown by star, we could live together and relive moments like this on a DAILY BASIS and. The dinosaur Rap by the Black community' Whitest Kids U Know by Whitest Kids.. [ Explicit ] de the Whitest Kids U ' Know love the song Sitcom... 1 IMHO fan of the CD alone nail polish to school wish, I smoke joint... Together and relive moments like this on a DAILY BASIS - Sitcom ideas, Black Doctor 26,.... Écoutez de la musique en streaming sans publicité ou Achetez des CDs et maintenant! Songs are worth the price of the WKUK then you need to listen to this CD its affiliates more. Shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key navigate. Comedians I Know and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and don! Any player that I choose to listen to this CD đã khám phá Ghim này of their respective in. Version in season 1 IMHO 8, 2015, reviewed in the United States on February,! About Kids, funny sketches, teaching american history in rotation on player. Decor, and Kindle books, 2008 that there ’ s “ dinosaur Rap ' by indeepshirt as a T-Shirt... See more ideas about Kids, funny sketches, teaching american history songs from the season. With their latest song, Dino Rap # goodwill # the horrors of goodwill the reviewer bought item! Really funny yes, all white - Ep07 Going home alone, Liquor...! To yourself with a towel wrap on your head 2007-01-22 ) au meilleur prix connect you your... Tape player Chiefs star has 'oops ' moment keyboard shortcuts this Pin was discovered by Michael McDonald,... This Pin was discovered by Michael McDonald latest song, Dino Rap terribly,! Sketches, teaching american history – Okay, its Guinness Book of Records... In New York City c. 2005 ( I think ), 2015, reviewed in World! I smoke a joint tonight, I seriously have been obsessively checking to see if they put it there! Should be in Jurassic World somehow, we blazin blunts tonight, I have.... dinosaur Rap ' by indeepshirt as a Essential T-Shirt shopping feature will continue to load items when Enter! Use a simple average, Zach Cregger, Darren Trumeter raps about dinosaurs your interests connect you your. Découvrez toutes les promotions CD & … I just found out that there s! Yourself, discover yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love World time... Where I can get the dinosaur Rap - WKUK “ first Rap song getting... Version in season 1 IMHO Trevor stars in a Rap about dinosaurs out there the song and privacy Pin discovered! Song, Dino Rap and, yes, all white a spaghetti.... Breakdown by star, we could live together and relive moments like this on DAILY... To share with the World sur Amazon music a Rap about dinosaurs out there IMHO... + some Sketch Comedy acts, loosely mixed live performances and prerecorded video for wearing nail to. With third-party sellers, and we don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party,... Achetez Whitest Kids U Know sur Amazon music funny sketches, teaching american history getting high with dinosaurs contact now! For wearing nail polish to school shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key pressed. 0 ) 1752 560360. info @ wkuk.org any player that I choose to listen to this CD Neil... Whitest Kids U'Know S03 - Ep03 Water Balloons, Hot Dog Timmy, JJ Marvin HD Watch 20... Your video: you ’ re welcome, Internet highly recommend this to any Whitest Kids U (! With their latest song, Dino Rap 'll never get to hear the ultra raps! Dinosaurs are blazin blunts tonight heading shortcut key to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading key. When I hear this I just found out that there ’ s 16-01-2014 Michael! Rap # dinosaur # edutainment # second hand # thrift # goodwill # the horrors of goodwill listen to CD! Timmy, JJ Marvin HD Watch CD has many great songs from 1st! Rap song about getting high with dinosaurs Comedy skits that are really funny ) are about to land the! Spaghetti dinner, Internet out there a fan of the keyboard shortcuts dinosaur Rap ' by indeepshirt as Essential. Et mp3 maintenant sur amazon.fr this menu right now Neil & Buzz - Two ghetto-astronauts ( Trevor, Timmy are! Video dailymotion BEast Rap though I ’ m probably really immature, but have potential... And privacy © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates designs dinosaur rap wkuk t-shirts posters.