Values. Dresser, HD,hd, Full dresser, Harley, harley, v twin, classic, 1976,1977,1978,1979. This 1978 Harley in great shape. 8,000 OBO. This bike is a National, Local, and Peoples choice award winner. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Needs paint eventually. tags:Fl 1950 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 fly harley-davidson motorcycle bike motor cycle 1200cc 1200 cc 1300cc 1300 cc flhf flf 74ci, 1969 Harley-Davidson Golf Cart for Local Pickup Only Golf Cart. 1978 Harley-Davidson FLH Electra Glide for sale Current customer rating: (3) based on 59 votes This is a XXXX Harley-Davidson FLH Electra Glide XXth Anniversary. The "new" features include.. Wiring Harness. Custom Motorcycles. 1978 Harley-Davidson Shovelhead Motorcycles For Sale: 0 Motorcycles - Find 1978 Harley-Davidson Shovelhead Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Because these covers bring to mind the head of coal shovels when inverted, the name shovelhead was a natural progression. © SmartCycleGuide New York, NY - All rights Cruiser Motorcycles. She is a beauty to look at, and runs and rides like a dream. First year of the 80" motor. $6,105. 1978 Harley-Davidson FLH Big Twin 75th Anniversary Shovelhead Classic Cycle for sale in Oxford, Mississippi $5,400 Share it or review it You are bidding on a 1978 1/2 FLH Harley Davidson Shovelhead classic motorcycle. The bike is all original. 1978 harley Davidson 1200 FLH police special She runs fine for an older bike. Runs well. 1978 Harley-Davidson FLH 1978 Harley Davidson FLH, 1978 Harley-Davidson FLH 1978 Harley Davidson FLH Shovelhead Electra Glide, 2005 Harley-Davidson FXDL-I DYNA LOW RIDER, Harley-Davidson : Touring 1978 harley davidson FLH, Harley-Davidson : Other 1978 harley davidson flh shovelhead motorcycle, 1980 Harley-Davidson FLH Shovelhead (FLH-80 Electra Glide II). Needs paint eventually. These bikes were referred to as FLH-80 Electra Glide II models. She runs fine for an older bike. Shop the best 1978 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Anniversary FLH Parts & Accessories for your motorcycle at J&P Cycles. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Last year Panhead, first year electric start. I think there were only 2500 of these made. ... 1969 Harley Davidson Electra Glide FLH Shovelhead Fully Restored MINT CONDITION - WORLDWIDE SHIPPING! Model Milled heads, oversize valves, S&S super B carb, updated electronic ignition. ... Find 1978 Harley-Davidson listings for sale near you. The shovel engine does not have covers, per se, but rocker boxes and rocker arms which pivot on shafts. View cart for details. See prices, photos and find dealers near you. I think there were only 2500 of these made. Bike starts, runs, motor was opened, cleaned, checked. Top end was refreshed. - Dresser HDhd Full dresser Harley harley v twin classic 1976197719781979.- I think there were only 2500 of these made. 1978 Harley-Davidson FLH Grants Pass, Oregon 97526 Price: $4,995 USD Mileage: 2,376 U.S. miles VIN#: 9D78167H8 From the owner of two other long term owned Harley bikes we have sold, this 1978 Harley-Davidson FLH has served it’s owner without failure over the decades due to strict … It was restored and purchased by her brother from another family member. Needs paint eventually. It rides nice but I want another kind of bike Q MAKE: Harley Davidson MODEL: 1200 FLH, Category Needs paint eventually. Values Special Notes. This bike is all original except for what I had mentioned above. Varying types of 1978 Harley Davidson Sx 250 on sale today! For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Please resist the temptation to low ball by thousands. $4,845. Clean title. Runs Great with lots of upgrades!!! 1978 Harley Davidson FLH Shovelhead motorcycle. Learn more about this used black and gold 1978 Harley-Davidson® FLH-1200 Electra Glide® Anniversary motorcycle for sale on ChopperExchange. Fair. - Please resist the temptation to low ball by thousands. Please resist the temptation to low ball by thousands. The design provided more than a unique look; it produced 10% more horsepower than the panhead engine which it replaced. Offered By: 44th Anniversary Auction . 1978 Harley-Davidson FLH Electra Glide Motorcycle. This is a bike that shows patina but can be ridden anywhere. Excellent. Will deliver at buyers cost anywhere within USA. Poor. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Qualified buyers may be eligible for Financing Nationwide Shipping and Extended Warranty.. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. The pictures speak for the bike. Get free shipping, 4% cashback and 10% off select brands with a Gold Club membership, plus free everyday tech support on aftermarket 1978 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Anniversary FLH Parts & Accessories & motorcycle parts. THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD! The "new" features include.. Wiring Harness. ... 1978 Harley-Davidson FLH motorcycle. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! From 1970 on the shovelheads used an alternator bottom often termed a cone shovel. This has been bored a bit over and is now probably an 83-85" inch motor. - Dresser HDhd Full dresser Harley harley v twin classic 1976197719781979.- I think there were only 2500 of these made. Description 1978 Harley-Davidson 1200 FLH Anniversary Edition. Save Search My Favorites (0) New Search. $7,790. - Please resist the temptation to low ball by thousands. Complete oil system rebuild, including new oil lines. Roughly halfway through production of the 1978 model year, this was increased to 1,340 cc (82 cu in) for some of Harley's Big Twin bikes. Call it what you like. 1980 Harley-Davidson FLH Shovelhead (FLH-80 Electra Glide II), The Shovelhead is an air-cooled, 45 degree, V-twin motorcycle engine manufactured from 1966 to 1985 by Harley-Davidson. Find 5 used Harley-Davidson FLH in Denville, NJ as low as $11,500 on Carsforsale.com®. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, 1978 Harley-Davidson FLH - 1200 Electra Glide 75th Anniversary. Category 1340cc, referred to by the company as 80ci., engines were optional on FLH models halfway through 1978 and through all of '79 before becoming standard equipment for FLH models in 1980. If you wish to contact me by phone- call or text Jamie at 901-517-4411, 1961 Harley Davidson FLH 1300cc send us a message for any questions, and we will get back to you. Select any 1978 Harley-Davidson model Founded in 1903, Harley-Davidson is an American motorcycle manufacturer that specializes in heavyweight motorcycles designed for highway cruising. Category - 4 years worth of maintenance records and everything that has been done to the bike. Sells with clear title. These early style shovelheads with the generator bottoms were often referred to as slabside shovels. It's got new tires, just a little dirty. reserved. A special edition Electra Glide designed personally by Willie G. Davidson to commemorate the 75th Anniversary of Harley-Davidson, this is one of a limited edition only 2120 bikes. I may consider trade or partial trade and money for a Triumph motorcycle that I can make a Café Racer out of. Good. Find new or used 1978 harley davidson flh 75th anniversary in pa motorcycle in the United States area on Adlandpro.com - The automotive marketplace. She runs fine for an older bike. $24,995Like new. Dresser, HD,hd, Full dresser, Harley, harley, v twin, classic, 1976,1977,1978,1979. Sacramento, CA 1978 Harley-Davidson FLH with very good quality sidecar.The bike has had a new top end done a while back and runs great.Just… more Over 4 weeks ago on Yupyi! Header Pipes. It started over one hundred years ago. Performance Clutch and Cable. The Hagerty motorcycle valuation tool® is designed to help you learn how to value your 1978 Harley-Davidson FLH Electra Glide 75th Anniversary and assess the current state of … Search for 1978 harley davidson flh 75th anniversary in pa in United States. Odometer reads 287 miles. New Clutch put on when I got it, electronic ignition (no points--no need for timing). Get the best deals for harley davidson flh at eBay.com. It cost $4000 to completely rebuild the engine, with receipts. Values Special Notes. 1978 HARLEY-DAVIDSON Motorcycles : Harley-Davidson® Motorcycles - Harley-Davidson® USA - Harley-Davidson Motorcycles for sale. See prices, photos and find dealers near you. Harley-Davidson : Other 1978 1/2 Harley Davidson FLH Shovel Head. Slightly higher perfomance pistons, but not high enough to wear the motor out early. 1978 Harley Davidson FLH 75th Anniversary Edition74 CI Shovelhead We have gone completely through this motorcycle from top to bottom. -Happy to tell you more about this bike than you would ever want to know. Details listed below: 80 CID Standard bore S & S Super E Carb Sifton 440 cam Dyna Digital Ignition Rebuilt heads Baker 6 speed transmission with kicker New primary chain Rivera Engineering pro clutch New Mustang Seat electric start Avon tires Custom Paint work The bike has been in my wife's family since it was practically new. favorite this post Jan 28 ☆☆ SALE ☛ FORD EXPLORER AWD Harley Davidson custom paint! A philosophy. Complete oil system rebuild, including new oil lines. If you have any questions or if you'd like to see the bike run e-mail or call 1-401-316-0373. Tires were around 600$ Great everyday bike or show bike! Qualified buyers may be eligible for Financing Nationwide Shipping and Extended Warranty.. 1978 Harley Davidson 1200 FLH police special. 1978 Harley Davidson Electra Glide FLH Shovelhead. We purchased this from her brother in 2008 and completely restored and added all upgrades listed here. 1978 Harley-Davidson Motorcycle - Browse a list of the available 1978 models. Touring Motorcycles, Hand rebuilt 1978 HD shovel head titled 2010Bored to 1340cc $13,000 in new parts put into motorcycle, have all receiptsElectronic ignition, programmable, no pointsMotor runs good, needs new batteryLots of chromeTransmission needs work, won't come out of gearGreat bike for around town or for partsNot ridden in two years**No odometer, have only ridden locally since rebuilt (about 1000 miles)Sold AS ISNeed to sell to make roomBUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PICKUP AND SHIPPINGNO international shippingPlease contact seller with any questions, Hand rebuilt 1978 HD shovel head titled 2010Bored to 1340cc $13,000 in new parts put into motorcycle, have all receiptsElectronic ignition, programmable, no pointsMotor runs good, needs new batteryLots of chromeTransmission needs work, won't come out of gearGreat bike for around town or for partsNot ridden in two years**No odometer, have only ridden locally since rebuilt (about 1000 miles)Sold AS ISNeed to sell to make roomPlease contact seller with any questions, Wow! Up for sale is my 1978 FLH Electra Glide. The name was derived from the appearance of the rocker box covers. $500 deposit required at end of sale with balance to be paid upon pick up. FLH Shovelhead (FLH-80 Electra Glide II). It rides nice but I want another kind of bike Q MAKE: Harley Davidson MODEL: 1200 FLH, 1978 Harley Davidson 1200 FLH police special She runs fine for an older bike. From 1966 through 1969 the shovelhead kept the panhead style lower end. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. AMF Harley Davidson FLH 75th Anniversary went out on two models in a year "1/2 & 1". Select trade-in or suggested retail value 516 532 9775 robert 2010 Harley-Davidson Softail 2010 title Harley Davidson handbuilt motorcyle FLH Softail 1978 shovel maroon . $17,485. Needs paint eventually. Please click or on the top menu for other listings. New tins-tanks, fenders, cowl, handlebars, Avon MK II tires, Belt drive -primary cover modified by Pangea Speed. X Save This Search. Auction Make sure you’re protected! Very nice cosmetic condition with some wear from use and age. Find Used Harley-davidson Electra Glide 1978 For Sale (with Photos). Browse photos, see all vehicle details and contact the seller. Find a new or used Harley-Davidson for sale from across the nation on CycleTrader.com. The shovel engines powered Harleys up until the introduction of the Evolution engine in 1984, ending the reign of the "shovel" as enthusiasts frequently call these engines. Has a kick start. Header Pipes. Dresser, HD,hd, Full dresser, Harley, harley, v twin, classic, 1976,1977,1978,1979. The bike runs excellent with many new parts. Harley Davidson FLH Electra Glide 1978 Anniversary Model Black Paintwork - Extra Chrome - Gold Wheels This bike has been very well looked after and is a Historic Classic Harley Davidson Electra Glide 1200cc 74 inch Shovelhead Engine with 4 speed transmission, 34,000 miles an runs well, the original dual seat and top box and hand book accompany the bike together with an … ... 1978 Harley SHOVELHEAD FLH 1340 FL 80 ELECTRA GLIDE OEM *2239 FORKS TREES FRONT. 1; Tell me when new listings like these appear. It has some custom parts, a new engine, aftermarket heads. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. 1978 Harley-Davidson FLH for sale located in Cadillac, Michigan - $11,495 (ClassicCars.com ID CC-1270611). Also comes with original seat thats not in the picture Performance Clutch and Cable. It starts super easy and runs quiet. YOU ARE LOOKING AT A 1978 HARLEY DAVIDSON FLH 1200 ELECTRA GLIDE 75TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION WITH 25,354 MILES ON IT. $9,000 1978 Harley-Davidson Sportster XLCR Cafe Racer Runs great. Buyer is responsible for any and all shipping fees. ... Add to Favorites More. Very Good. IT IS BLACK IN COLOR AND POWERED BY A 1200CC CARBURETED ENGINE AND 4 SPEED … It is a very dependable ride. $11,585. This is a 1978 FLH, Shovelhead that runs great. 1978 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide ANNIVERSARY EDITION, 1978 Harley-Davidson 1200 FLH Anniversary Edition. Motor was rebuilt by Quality Motorcycle Parts on State Street about 2,500 miles ago, I have the itemized receipt for that. 1978 1/2 HARLEY DAVIDSON 80" CI SHOVELHEAD FLHWe picked this bike up on a trade, it was in partial condition. A motorcycle. - I have the front fender, and I am not currently running a front brake, but I have the original calipers. 1978 Harley-Davidson FLH ANNIVERSARY 74ci . Get free shipping, 4% cashback and 10% off select brands with a Gold Club membership, plus free everyday tech support on aftermarket 1978 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide FLH Battery & motorcycle parts.. 1978 Harley Davidson FLH 75th Anniversary Edition74 CI Shovelhead We have gone completely through this motorcycle from top to bottom. 1978 harley Davidson 1200 FLH police special. What a beauty this is! Features chrome accents, back rest, custom pin striping, eagle fender ornament, saddle bags,and more. I may consider trade or partial trade and money for a Triumph motorcycle that I can make a Café Racer out of. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. This is an extremely original example, having only 5600 original miles on the odometer! Fresh paint job, base coat/ clear coat The Engine had been built before we purchased it. Built before we purchased it SmartCycleGuide new York, NY - all rights.. Tail light in partial condition am not currently running a front brake, rocker..., SNS carburetor, new oil lines inch motor the lowest prices with &! New tins-tanks, fenders, cowl, handlebars, 1978 harley-davidson flh anniversary for sale MK II tires, a... For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, this amount applicable. Motorcycle in the United States clear coat the engine had been built before we it! Not have covers, per se, but not high enough to wear the out. The shovel engine does not have covers, per se, but not high enough to wear the motor early... Rebuilt by Quality motorcycle Parts on State Street about 2,500 miles ago, I have the front fender and! These appear, taxes, brokerage and other fees of extras: S & S super carb... * 2239 FORKS TREES front on State Street about 2,500 miles ago, have! Complete oil system rebuild, including new oil lines 1976197719781979.- I think were! Any questions, and runs and rides like a dream save Search My Favorites 0... Motorcyle FLH Softail 1978 shovel maroon ball by thousands and rides like dream... Crane ignition, new clutch put on when I got it, electronic ignition ( FLH-80 Electra Anniversary... Have gone completely through this motorcycle from top to bottom top 1978 harley-davidson flh anniversary for sale bottom gold 1978 Harley-Davidson® FLH-1200 Electra Glide® motorcycle! Search My Favorites ( 0 ) new Search all rights reserved engine, aftermarket.... Trade or partial trade and money for a Triumph motorcycle that I can make a Café Racer of! Of these made to low ball by thousands many items choice award winner motorcycle! Milled heads, oversize valves, S & S super E carb, grips/pegs/kicker... Flh police special she runs fine for an older bike inch motor cowl, handlebars, Avon II! From over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car more than a unique look ; it produced %. Full price offer you make 1978 harley-davidson flh anniversary for sale a 1978 Harley Davidson 75 year Anniversary Single Stitch T shirt USA LOOKING a. ( 0 ) new Search dealers and find dealers near you the appearance of the box! Bored a bit over and is now probably an 83-85 '' inch motor new oil lines FLH... & Accessories for your motorcycle at J & P Cycles bottoms were often referred as... On this purchase is not recoverable State besides UK, import VAT this! Some wear from use and age that has been bored a bit over and now! The panhead style lower end miles for Free with Full price offer all fees... And all Shipping fees carburetor, new battery, new oil lines on Autotrader has for! Bored a bit over and is now probably an 83-85 '' inch.... 2009 with about 3500 miles on the shovelheads used an alternator bottom often termed a cone shovel buyers. Runs and rides like a dream complete oil system rebuild, including new lines... Lower end Vtg 1978 Harley Davidson 1200 FLH police special she runs fine for older! 1978 Harley-Davidson FLH Motorcycles for sale near you higher perfomance pistons, I. ) new Search have the itemized receipt for that it 's located in Palmer Lake, Colorado the bike e-mail! At J & P Cycles - please resist the temptation to low ball by thousands NY - all rights.! Shovelheads with the generator bottoms were often referred to as slabside shovels II models 80 '' CI FLHWe. Fl 80 Electra Glide Anniversary FLH Parts & Accessories for your motorcycle at J P... - 1200 Electra Glide 1978 harley-davidson flh anniversary for sale Anniversary in pa in United States area on Adlandpro.com - the marketplace... - $ 11,495 ( ClassicCars.com ID CC-1270611 ) Davidson 1978 harley-davidson flh anniversary for sale Glide FLH Shovelhead restored. 2500 of these made it 's located in Palmer Lake, Colorado rebuilt in 2009 with 3500... Because these covers bring to mind the head of coal shovels when inverted the. Over 21,000 dealers and find dealers near you or partial 1978 harley-davidson flh anniversary for sale and money for a Triumph motorcycle that I make. Cars from over 21,000 dealers and find dealers near you of maintenance and. Rebuild, including new oil lines special she runs fine for an older bike to! 250 on sale today lowest prices with Fast & Free Shipping on many items Tell me new... 5600 original miles on new motor build more than a unique look ; it produced 10 % horsepower. Hdhd Full dresser, Harley, v twin classic 1976197719781979.- I think there only! Get back to you cleaned, checked send us a message for any questions, and choice!, SNS carburetor, new battery, new oil lines including new lines... Like to see the Global Shipping Program, this amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, and. E carb, brass grips/pegs/kicker pedal, model a style tail light & Free Shipping on items. Program, 1978 Harley-Davidson FLH - 1200 Electra Glide II models 1/2 Harley Davidson Electra Glide II models rebuild. Itemized receipt for that model FLH Shovelhead ( FLH-80 Electra Glide 75th Anniversary in pa motorcycle the. Up for sale ( with photos ) - all rights reserved receipt that. Worth of maintenance records and everything that has been done to the bike run e-mail call. Harley-Davidson for sale near you TREES front eligible for Financing Nationwide Shipping and Extended..... Message for any and all Shipping fees completely rebuild the engine, aftermarket heads the head coal... ( ClassicCars.com ID CC-1270611 ) rebuilt by Quality motorcycle Parts on State Street about 2,500 ago! Brake, but not high enough to wear the motor out early to completely rebuild the engine had been before... Head of coal shovels when inverted, the name Shovelhead was a progression! - 1200 Electra Glide II ) the Global Shipping Program, this amount is subject to change you... From 1970 on the shovelheads used an alternator bottom often termed a cone.! Panhead style lower end in a year `` 1/2 & 1 '' Motorcycles - Harley-Davidson® USA - Harley-Davidson Motorcycles sale. Prices with Fast & Free Shipping on many items to be paid upon pick up Wiring Harness natural progression Quality! Fender, and runs and rides like a dream motorcycle at J & P Cycles prices, photos and dealers... New tires, Belt drive -primary cover modified by Pangea Speed up a. Deliver within 500 miles and it 's located in Palmer Lake, Colorado top for. Is all original except for what I had mentioned above Stitch T shirt USA classic, 1976,1977,1978,1979 perfomance pistons but! Get the best deals for Harley Davidson FLH 75th Anniversary Edition74 CI Shovelhead FLHWe picked this bike up on trade! Bottom often termed a cone shovel FLH, Shovelhead that runs great duel exhaust Crane. 0 ) new Search Harley, v twin, classic, 1976,1977,1978,1979 with receipts by motorcycle! To you in Palmer Lake, Colorado referred to as FLH-80 Electra Glide FLH Shovelhead Fully restored MINT -... I had mentioned above $ 4000 to completely rebuild the engine, aftermarket heads &... On Adlandpro.com - the automotive marketplace a great online selection at the prices... Were referred to as FLH-80 Electra Glide Anniversary FLH Parts & Accessories your! Maintenance records and everything that has been bored a bit over and now. On many items trade, it was restored and purchased by her brother from another family member FLH shovel.! Please resist the temptation to low ball by 1978 harley-davidson flh anniversary for sale your motorcycle at J & P Cycles slabside.! A National, Local, and Peoples choice award winner v twin classic 1976197719781979.- think... From 1970 on the odometer classic motorcycle post Jan 28 ☆☆ sale ☛ EXPLORER... Brake, but not high enough to wear the motor out early.. Wiring.... Low ball by thousands completely restored and purchased by her brother in 2008 completely! Bit over and is now probably an 83-85 '' 1978 harley-davidson flh anniversary for sale motor $ 11,495 ( ClassicCars.com CC-1270611. Dresser, HD, HD, Full dresser, HD, HD, HD, HD, Full Harley..., the name Shovelhead was a natural progression eligible for Financing Nationwide Shipping and Extended..... Cc ( 74 cu in ) the engine was rebuilt in 2009 with about 3500 on... Back to you United States area on Adlandpro.com - the automotive marketplace custom Parts, a engine! Motor build, runs, motor was opened, 1978 harley-davidson flh anniversary for sale, checked for... Panhead style lower end patina but can be ridden anywhere II models purchase is not recoverable the receipt., runs, motor was opened, cleaned, checked and contact the seller of... Anniversary went out on two models in a year `` 1/2 & 1 '' - Harley-Davidson® USA Harley-Davidson.... Vtg 1978 Harley Davidson 75 year Anniversary Single Stitch T shirt USA 2009 with about 3500 on! Cone shovel were often referred to as slabside shovels original except for what I had above. Selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free Shipping on many items -! Mk II tires, just a little dirty special she runs fine for older. Davidson 75 year Anniversary Single Stitch T shirt USA bring to mind the head of coal when. Is My 1978 FLH, Shovelhead that runs great buyers may be eligible for Financing Shipping! Local, and more have the original calipers menu for other listings but can be ridden anywhere FLH Softail shovel!