Drip Too Hard planetlagu, download mp3 Drip Too Hard, download Drip Too Hard lagu123. I gave 'em the drip, they sucked it up, I got 'em moanin' I bought a new Patek, I had the watch, so I two-toned 'em Takin' these drugs, I'm gon' be up until the mornin' Fortnite Battle Royale is a free extension of the original Fortnite game, which was initially released in July of 2017. fortnite! 2019 - 1 songs. Listen to Fortnite Rap Battle Royale by Dan Bull Feat. Happy listening at Mp3Bold.info! Watch a concert, build an island or fight. New season, New song!!! Unique Drip Harder Posters designed and sold by artists. what’s the point of building forts you're going nite nite fortnite! Assimilation (Apex Legends) 2020. We've found 122 lyrics, 1 artist, and 1 album matching Fortnite.. Please consider disabling adblock for us, or donate $1.99 to remove ads (and make fishy happy.). I'm dripping dripping dripping inside the Fendi sweats (drip, drip) I feel like Jimi Hendrix, all these bitches yeah (Jimi!) //]]>, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. Fortnite let's go I get it all night, all night fo sho I'm on that fortnite, fortnite let's go I get it all night, all night fo sho Yeah, yeah I got a green submachine gun, dude sick Everybody's building ramps, that's useless If I keep hoppin' around, they can't shoot me He got lucky when he hit me with that boogie I … (Not talking to you haters.) //