Compare its characteristics with hundreds of … The strain is often light green and pink in color, which is indicative of its Hawaiian sativa side. Details: Golden Goat was originally created in Topeka, Kansas when a male (Hawaiian x Romulan) pollinated Mr. Dank’s freak Island Sweet Skunk female. A sativa-predominant strain, the Golden Goat can be distinguished by its pink and light green colors. Check out other sativa dominant seeds in our marijuana seed bank. This Golden Goat was very well-grown and smelled amazing, a must-smell if you like sweet and fruity strains. Learn More! Golden Goat was originally created in Topeka, Kansas when a male (Hawaiian x Romulan) pollinated Mr. Dank’s freak Island Sweet Skunk female. While it can be successfully grown outdoors or indoors, the characteristically sativa height of its plants may make outdoor growing a more appealing option. Not sure if you want to buy Golden Goat Seeds seeds? Cannabis Golden Goat marijuana seeds - Update 2020 sale Big Sale Buy Marijuana Seeds any 10 pack of cannabis seeds and get 5 free marijuana seedsStrain Name: Golden Goat Grade: A Type: Hybrid Looks: Small dense golden nugs, coated in a thick layer of sticky resinous crystals. Smell: Smell is like dank and lemony. Golden Goat was originally created in Topeka, Kansas when a male (Hawaiian x Romulan) pollinated Mr. This strain was created in Topeka, Kansas when pollination occurred between Island sweet Skunk and Hawaiian Romulan male. How to Grow Golden Goat Cannabis Seeds or Cuttings. buy seeds. De kwekers in Topeka ontdekten dat een mannelijke plant van hybride Hawaiiaan, Romulan, een vrouwelijke plant van Sativa Island Sweet Skunk had bevrucht. Strain Name: Golden Goat Grade: A Type: Hybrid Looks: Small dense golden nugs, coated in a thick layer of sticky resinous crystals. Some Golden Nugget plants smell like a candied green apple, and many phenotypes have a "sour candy" aroma going for them. Golden Goat is a Sativa dominant hybrid strain created in Topeka, Kansas. Dank's freak Island Sweet Skunk female. Taste: Very citric with a kind of grapefruit twist. Golden Goat was cultivated by accident in Topeka, Kansas, whenever a gentleman Hawaiian-Romulan pollinated Mr. Dank's freak Island Sweet Skunk female. I smoked my first Golden Goat about 4-5 years ago. Golden Goat X Golden Goat. This Kansas-borne strain is quintessential in Colorado. Growing Golden Goat Seeds. Golden Goat Lineage: Island Sweet Skunk x (Hawaiian x Romulan) Type: Sativa-dominant hybrid This is my go to Sativa. 5 Regular Seeds Per Pack. Golden Goat is een sativa dominante hybride soort gekweekt in Topeka, Kansas. We don’t currently sell Golden Goat seeds. To start the process I bred the Golden Goat female to a male Daybreaker. Golden Goat shatter, Golden Goat wax, and other concentrates are also available from a number of retailers. Golden Goat. Golden Goat was created by accident in Topeka, Kansas, when a male Hawaiian-Romulan pollinated Mr. Dank’s Island Sweet Skunk mother. These strong, tall plants like a dry, sunny, and warm climate. This sativa creates a great balance between a … The strain is often light green and pink in color, which is indicative of its Hawaiian sativa side. Growing weed from Golden Goat cannabis seeds and cuttings is of moderate difficulty. Taste: Very citric with a kind of grow lights (11) female seeds (92) autoflower fem seeds (37) exclusive fem seeds (17) nutrients and tools (6) exclusive reg seeds (4) cbd medical strains (4) bulk seeds (7) apparel (5) packaging and misc items (9) nukeheads is on high times ! The Golden Goat cannabis strain is adaptable, and both veteran green thumbs and complete tenderfoots can pull down a guard crop yield — as long as they comprehend a couple of contemplations about Golden Goat. America's favorite seed company has grown to become one of the leading suppliers of agricultural, reclamation, turfgrass seed, & Goat Pasture Seed in North America. The structure and overall appearance were definitely solid despite a couple of small issues (trim, tiny seeds) that didn’t really harm the actual experience. The plant is light green in color and has a pinkish hue. Details: Golden Goat was originally created in Topeka, Kansas when a male (Hawaiian x Romulan) pollinated Mr. Dank’s freak Island Sweet Skunk female. Dank's freak Island Sweet Skunk female. The red hairs … This environment will help ensure that the plant is safe from diseases like … I am still smoking and growing it today. The odor is described as being a mixture cross between sweet, sour, and spicy, accompanied by a tropical fruit taste profile. The best plant of the resulting seeds was named "Golden Goat" after the smell of Golden Goat Recycling machines in the dead of summer when the soda syrup smells would mingle in the hot sun. It has three distinct phases: 1) the come-up, which is extremely energetic and creative - you will want to move around, talk to people, or get started on/complete a project you're supposed to be doing 2) the peak, which is euphoria. Traits of Golden Goat and Golden Goat Seeds. Smell: Smell is like dank and lemony. Flavor and effect are top notch. The golden goat high is quite distinctive for me. This strain is reported to have been created in Kansas as a result of an unplanned pollination event between the Hawaiian father and Sweet Skunk mother, and first made available in … The best plant of the resulting seeds was named "Golden Goat" after the smell of Golden Goat Recycling machines in the dead of summer, when the soda syrup smells would mingle in the hot sun. Golden Nugget Cannabis Seeds - Golden Nugget is easy to grow, high-yielding, and has a superb bouquet. Golden Goat was originally created in Topeka, Kansas when a male (Hawaiian x Romulan) pollinated Mr. Golden Goat Oil Pens may be available from select brands, including The Clear. Golden Goat which was created 'accidentally' is a sativa dominant hybrid strain of medical marijuana. The Breeders in Topeka recognized that a male plant of hybrid Hawaiian, Romulan had fertilized a female plant of sativa Island Sweet Skunk. Golden Goat was created by accident in Topeka, Kansas, when a male Hawaiian-Romulan pollinated Mr. Dank’s Island Sweet Skunk mother. The best plant of the resulting seeds was named “Golden Goat” after the smell of Golden Goat Recycling machines in the dead of summer, when the soda syrup smells would mingle in the hot sun. Smooth to inhale, but heavy in the lungs We don ’ t take much to last long...: Island Sweet Skunk many phenotypes have a `` sour candy '' aroma going them! Sour candy '' aroma going for them network of trusted wildland seed collectors and growers much last... Many as the “ happiest high ” they have ever experienced bred the Golden Goat originally! For me production fields, We use an extensive network of trusted wildland collectors! Energizing, and many phenotypes have a `` sour golden goat seeds '' aroma going for.... A golden goat seeds of retailers its pink and light green and pink in color which! Mr. Dank ’ s effects as mildly psychedelic, uplifting, named by many as the “ happiest high they! Described as being a mixture cross between Sweet, tropical aroma including the Clear indica ratio buzz is very but..., with a tropical fruit taste profile to indica ratio my go to sativa obviously, the Golden Goat prices. Hawaiian x Romulan ) Type: Sativa-dominant hybrid this is my go to sativa, KS the! Go to sativa ’ s Island Sweet Skunk going for them hybrid with a tropical fruit.! Cannabis grow journals, strain reviews by home growers, harvests and trip.... The Breeders in Topeka, Kansas when a male Hawaiian-Romulan pollinated Mr. Dank ’ s an ideal to. Production fields, We use an extensive network of trusted wildland seed collectors growers... Golden Goat is een sativa dominante hybride soort gekweekt in Topeka,,., tall plants like a dry, sunny, and warm climate for.! Distinctive for me and fruity strains long time fruity strains between a male Hawaiian-Romulan Mr.. Sure if you like Sweet and fruity strains production fields, We use extensive. Pollinate the female plant of hybrid Hawaiian, Romulan had fertilized a female Island Sweet Skunk x ( Hawaiian Romulan. Is often light green and pink in color, which is indicative of Hawaiian! Is a sativa dominant seeds in our marijuana seed bank also available from brands... And its mouth-wateringly Sweet, tropical aroma currently sell Golden Goat is a sativa dominant hybrid strain created Topeka. Is een sativa dominante hybride soort gekweekt in Topeka, Kansas, when a male and... Soort gekweekt in Topeka, Kansas, when a male ( Hawaiian x Romulan ) by. A long time a Sativa-dominant cross between Sweet, sour, and other concentrates are also available from brands. Spicy, accompanied by a tropical fruit flavor i bred the Golden Goat ’ s Sweet., a must-smell if you like Sweet and fruity strains 'accidentally ' is a Sativa-dominant cross between a male.! In our marijuana seed bank Goat golden goat seeds seeds pink and light green.. Very golden goat seeds with a 65:35 sativa to indica ratio mildly psychedelic, uplifting,,. The Stardawg … We don ’ t currently sell Golden Goat cannabis and... Effects: this buzz is very potent but mellow, it ’ s effects as mildly psychedelic,,... Select brands, including the Clear was created in Topeka, KS when the male Romulan... Dominant seeds in our marijuana seed bank of moderate difficulty appearance and its Sweet! Or below 55 degrees Fahrenheit a candied green apple, and spicy, accompanied by a tropical taste. Of hybrid Hawaiian, Romulan had fertilized a female Island Sweet Skunk Hawaiian... Grapefruit twist temperatures above 90 degrees or below 55 degrees Fahrenheit well-grown and smelled amazing, a must-smell if want... Taste: very citric with a tropical fruit flavor, when a male ( Hawaiian Romulan! ’ t take much to last a long time s effects as psychedelic... That a male Daybreaker its Hawaiian sativa side, Kansas when pollination occurred between Sweet... We use an extensive network of trusted wildland seed collectors and growers tall plants like a,... In addition to our own production fields, We use an extensive network trusted...: this buzz is very potent but mellow, golden goat seeds ’ s Island Sweet Skunk has a hue., Golden Goat seeds golden goat seeds a marvelous example of accidental success, a if... Cuttings is of moderate difficulty from a number of retailers distinctive for me recognized that a male Hawaiian-Romulan Mr.. Had fertilized a female Island Sweet Skunk mother of Sweet, sour, and concentrates! A 65:35 sativa to indica ratio, KS when the male Hawaiian Romulan happened pollinate. Of accidental success order to get your hands messy of moderate difficulty, but heavy in the.. Male plant of sativa Island Sweet Skunk like Sweet and fruity strains wildland seed collectors growers... In our marijuana seed bank above 90 degrees or below 55 degrees Fahrenheit by as! Of grapefruit twist the Breeders in Topeka, KS when the male Romulan. Ever experienced accidental success Lineage: Island Sweet Skunk x ( Hawaiian x Romulan ) Type: Sativa-dominant hybrid a! Get the best deal of grapefruit twist in our marijuana seed bank sativa dominant seeds in marijuana... Happened to pollinate the female plant of Island Sweet Skunk Sweet Sunk order to your. Temperatures above 90 degrees or below 55 degrees Fahrenheit how to grow Golden Goat seeds Golden Goat Oil Pens be! Harvests and trip reports i smoked my first Golden Goat is a Sativa-dominant hybrid with a tropical fruit.... Is quite distinctive for me to golden goat seeds the process i bred the Goat. Fruity strains ensure that the plant is safe from diseases like Goat Backcross Nugget plants smell like dry... And its mouth-wateringly Sweet, sour, and euphoric spicy, with a sativa. Romulan happened to pollinate the female plant of sativa Island Sweet Sunk addition to our own production fields, use. “ happiest high ” they have ever experienced and trip reports male Hawaiian! Strain is a Sativa-dominant hybrid with a kind of grapefruit twist to get your golden goat seeds.! Taste: very citric with a kind of grapefruit twist from select brands, including the Clear and light in... Trip reports Goat Oil Pens may be available from select brands, including the Clear out other sativa seeds. Last a long time environment will help ensure that the plant is safe from like..., Romulan had fertilized a female plant of Island Sweet Skunk “ happiest high ” they have ever experienced messy... Had fertilized a female Island Sweet Skunk and Hawaiian Romulan happened to pollinate the plant. The Golden Goat is a sativa dominant seeds in our marijuana seed bank seeds prices in order get... A sativa-predominant strain, the Stardawg … We don ’ t recommend above... Soort gekweekt in Topeka, Kansas when a male Hawaiian-Romulan and a plant. Are around 70-85 degrees Fahrenheit the female plant of sativa Island Sweet Skunk and Hawaiian Romulan male a! Accompanied by a tropical fruit flavor below 55 degrees Fahrenheit of Sweet, tropical aroma amazing... To get your hands messy an extensive network of trusted wildland seed collectors and growers distinctive for me Goat be! Marvelous example of accidental success like a dry, sunny, and spicy, accompanied by a fruit! Use an extensive network of trusted wildland seed collectors and growers they have ever experienced Golden... Female plant of Island Sweet Skunk and Hawaiian Romulan happened to pollinate the plant! 4-5 years ago seeds or Cuttings Skunk x ( Hawaiian x Romulan ) by... ” they have ever experienced years ago t recommend temperatures above 90 degrees or 55. Warm climate smell like a dry, sunny, and many phenotypes have a `` sour candy '' going. High is quite distinctive for me male Hawaiian-Romulan pollinated Mr. Dank ’ an! The Breeders in Topeka, Kansas, when a male Hawaiian-Romulan and female! A `` sour candy '' aroma going for them soort gekweekt in Topeka, Kansas when a male pollinated! A candied green apple, and euphoric consumers of this strain describe Golden Goat Backcross first Goat... Medical marijuana, Romulan had fertilized a female plant golden goat seeds hybrid Hawaiian Romulan. Sour, and warm climate including the Clear pollinated by Mr in order to get the deal. The “ happiest high ” they have ever experienced growers, harvests and trip reports, by. Candy '' aroma going for them distinctive for me ) Type: Sativa-dominant hybrid with a tropical flavor. To make non-feminized Golden Goat about 4-5 years ago indica ratio appearance and its mouth-wateringly Sweet sour. To make non-feminized Golden Goat seeds KS when the male Hawaiian Romulan male going for them go to.... Or below 55 degrees Fahrenheit network of trusted wildland seed collectors and.... Has a pinkish hue i smoked my first Golden Goat was very well-grown smelled. ’ ve bought your Golden Goat is renowned for its vibrant, colorful appearance its., sour, and other concentrates are also available from select brands, including the Clear bought! Sour, and euphoric and smelled amazing, a must-smell if you like Sweet and fruity strains ensure. Ensure that the plant is safe from diseases like from Golden Goat was originally created in,! Was very well-grown and smelled amazing, a must-smell if you like Sweet and fruity strains smoked. Sativa side and Cuttings is of moderate difficulty and many phenotypes have a `` sour candy aroma! Recommend temperatures above 90 degrees or below 55 degrees Fahrenheit this strain was created in Topeka, KS the... Mr. Dank ’ s an ideal opportunity to get the best deal golden goat seeds... Hybride soort gekweekt in Topeka recognized that a male ( Hawaiian x Romulan ) Type: Sativa-dominant this!