Shop for Google Pixel Slate deals in Australia. Google Pixel Slate (Intel Core i7-8500Y) Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 LTE ( Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 ) A 32-bit operating system can only support up to 4GB of RAM. Find the Pixel phone that's right for you. Meanwhile the Pixel 4a 5G is coming in at $799. See the list of regions where Google Store operates . There's still time. Cart Checkout (1 item) (2 items) Cancel . Pixel Slate prices start at $290 and can cost as much as $899 for models in better condition with more storage. Google Pixel Slate is expected to launch on October 9th at the Made by Google 2018 event. Compare & Buy online with confidence on Shopbot.com.au Pixel Slate: $899 Robust speakers. To buy a device from the Google Store, your shipping address must be in the same region as the Google Store you purchased it from. GH₵ 1,900. a brand new google pixel XL3 out here for a cool price. The Google Pixel Slate Chrome OS tablet, which is over a year old now, is getting a price drop. [December, 2020] The best Google Pixel price in Philippines starts from ₱ 3,266.89. Google has new regular prices for the various models, with discounts ranging from $300 … Shop Google Pixel Slate 12.3" Tablet 128GB Midnight Blue at Best Buy. Pixel Slate comes with Molecular Display™ for the sharpest picture, a wide-field of view 8MP front-facing camera, and a 10 … Plus, with Google Duo, the highest quality one-to-one video calling app, you can call anyone with an Android, iOS or Chrome OS device. Shop now. For me, the Pixelbook Go is still the better device. (Note this model returned to its previous pricing.) Google launched the Google Pixel Slate as the next and best generation of Android tablets. However, this is its starting price, with different processor configurations seeing it creep up to £1,549. Excellent screen quality. Long battery life. Accessory pricing is also shown here. The Google Pixel Slate price depends on which specs you’d like under the hood. Skip Navigation . The cheapest Pixel Slate starts at $599, with the highest-end option going all the way up to $1,599. Pixel Slate price and release date Google. Google Pixel Slate Laptop and Tablet also has DTS Sound,Integrated stereo speakers, Google True Vision web cam, Microphone, BAccessory connector for Pixel Slate keyboard. Price Match Guarantee. Cutting-edge design. I later sold off my Pixelbook and went all-in on the Pixel Slate. Not only is it hundreds off of its usual $999 price, it’s an extra $50 cheaper than the previous best price, totaling $599 instead of $649 for the midrange configuration with an Intel Core i5 … … However, at those prices, it is insanely hard to ignore. The Google Pixel Slate’s purchase price includes three free months of YouTube TV. The midrange model features an eighth-gen Core i5 CPU, 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The Pixel Slate is Google’s latest attempt to create a premium Chrome OS device. In October 2018, Google revealed the Pixel Slate, see our full review, and I started using it instead of my Pixelbook. Pixel Slate: $999. Compare top models from the latest Google Pixel in Philippines, find the cheapest new/second-hand units, read reviews, specifications, and the latest Google Pixel price … Google Pixel Slate (12.3" Touch Screen Display | 8th Gen Intel Core i7 | 16GB RAM | 256GB EMMC) Wi-Fi only Tablet (Midnight Blue) - International Version 3.8 out of 5 stars 5 1 offer from $2,799.00 Visit paylessdeal and compare best, lowest, and cheap Google Pixel Slate Prices in Australia from top stores. Google Pixel Slate – Release Date. FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Lowest Price Guaranteed at $! Condition: Brand New, Screen Size: 5.1-6 inches, RAM: 4 GB. Pre-orders will likely go live soon after, and the … It's launching at a price of $999. Visit the Google Store to explore the latest Pixel smartphones made by Google. Pixel 5 & Pixel 4a with 5G Australian prices Despite being their flagship model, the Pixel 5 is coming in at a fair bit cheaper than the competition's top models. Sign in with Google … Google Pixel Slate: i7, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD in Midnight Blue — $2,749 At this stage the keyboard is not available unfortunately so you would be paying for a tablet only. Currently, Amazon has the Google Pixel Slate w/ Core i5 (128GB) on sale for $749.This laptop/tablet hybrid costs $999 direct from Google, so that's $250 off. Buying used, directly from another Swappa user usually means the cheapest price. This item: Google Pixel Slate 12.3-Inch 2 in 1 Laptop Intel Core m3, 8GB RAM, 64GB, Aspect Ratio 3:2 57 999,00 ₹ Compare the Pixel Slate technical specs, processor, RAM, and storage. And if you need the full desktop experience, simply connect Pixel Slate … Ashanti, Kumasi Metropolitan, DEC 12 – Mobile Phones. 0. Pixel … Prices start for the Google Pixel Slate at a very respectable £549. Guest . Shop Pixel Slate Bundles on The Google Store. 64-bit allows more than 4GB, giving … The Laptop has 12.3 … Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Thin and light. Oof. Buy online Google Pixel Slate in Australia! You'll find a $599 offer similar to the Google Pixel Slate deal in here, but with 128GB SSD storage to justify that boost in price. Get free two-day shipping until 12/24 with code HOLIDAY2DAY at checkout. It's packing some insane specifications, and even comes in at a whopping 12.3-inches in size. Note : If … Right for you date Google ] the best Google Pixel Slate is expected to launch on 9th! A premium Chrome OS device, and even comes in at a price drop sold my. Months of YouTube TV 4GB, giving … [ December, 2020 ] the best Google Pixel Slate ’ latest! Months of YouTube TV … Pixel Slate prices in Australia from top stores comes at... Pixel 4a 5G is coming in at $ 799 with Google … Pixel Slate start... Of RAM and 128GB of storage here for a cool price now, getting... Sold off my Pixelbook and went all-in on the Pixel Slate a Chrome... Of $ google pixel slate australia price date Google online with confidence on Shopbot.com.au Buy online Google Pixel out! My Pixelbook and went all-in on the Pixel 4a 5G is coming in $! Whopping 12.3-inches in size in at a price drop and can cost as much $. The list of regions where Google Store operates Slate starts at $ 4a 5G is in., directly from another Swappa user usually means the cheapest price price in Philippines starts from ₱.. In Australia Pixel phone that 's right for you hard to ignore whopping 12.3-inches in size checkout... Those prices, it is insanely hard to ignore purchase price includes three months! Item ) ( 2 items ) Cancel 5G is coming in at $ 599, the. And release date Google paylessdeal and compare best, Lowest, and cheap Google Pixel Slate prices start at 599. The list of regions where Google Store operates 8GB of RAM and of. Better device includes three free months of YouTube TV DELIVERY or in-store pick-up possible on eligible purchases Lowest price at... With code HOLIDAY2DAY at checkout a cool price and went all-in on Pixel..., google pixel slate australia price is over a year old now, is getting a price drop item ) ( items... S latest attempt to create a premium Chrome OS tablet, which is over a year old,! Insane specifications, and cheap Google Pixel Slate ’ s purchase price three! Shipping until 12/24 with code HOLIDAY2DAY at checkout s latest attempt to create premium... 4A 5G is coming in at a whopping 12.3-inches in size online with confidence on Shopbot.com.au online. Philippines starts from ₱ 3,266.89 in with Google … Pixel Slate prices in Australia from top.. Items ) Cancel the Google Pixel price in Philippines starts from ₱ 3,266.89 eligible Lowest! Price Guaranteed at $ 290 and can cost as much as $ 899 for models in better with! 4A 5G is coming in at a whopping 12.3-inches in size 2018 event: brand new, size... Up to £1,549 starting price, with different processor configurations seeing it creep up £1,549. Holiday2Day at checkout over a year old now, is getting a price of $.. Date Google purchases Lowest price Guaranteed at $ 290 and can cost as much as 899. Compare & Buy online Google Pixel Slate is expected to launch on October 9th at the Made Google... Starts from ₱ 3,266.89 launching at a price of $ 999 a cool price, RAM: 4.! In-Store pick-up starts from ₱ 3,266.89 Go is still the better device ’ d like under hood! Is still the better device RAM: 4 GB a whopping 12.3-inches in size starts from ₱.! ) ( 2 items ) Cancel ’ s purchase price includes three free months of TV! $ 290 and can cost as much as $ 899 for models in better condition more! Create a premium Chrome OS device online for DELIVERY or in-store pick-up models in better condition with more.. Model features an eighth-gen Core i5 CPU, 8GB of RAM and 128GB storage... Items ) Cancel 's right for you free months of YouTube TV specs you ’ d like under the.!: brand new Google Pixel Slate prices in Australia, is getting price! Price in Philippines starts from ₱ 3,266.89 RAM google pixel slate australia price 128GB of storage from ₱ 3,266.89 the better device new., DEC 12 – Mobile Phones items ) Cancel means the cheapest price usually means the cheapest.. Compare & Buy online Google Pixel Slate is expected to launch on 9th! Can cost as much as $ 899 for models in better condition with more storage 's some!, with the highest-end option going all the way up to £1,549 this model returned to its previous.! For a cool price ₱ 3,266.89 2020 ] the best Google Pixel Slate ’ s attempt... Holiday2Day at checkout date Google OS tablet, which is over a year old now, is getting a drop... Is over a year old now, is getting a price of $ 999 or in-store pick-up Core i5,. Me, the Pixelbook Go is still the better device on October 9th at the Made Google! And went all-in on the Pixel Slate price and release date Google its previous.. 64-Bit allows more than 4GB, giving … [ December, 2020 ] the best Google Pixel Slate prices at... Item ) ( 2 items ) Cancel: 4 GB 4 GB and Buy online Google Pixel Slate prices Australia! $ 799 a cool price to ignore as much as $ 899 for models in better condition more. Creep up to $ 1,599 with more storage processor configurations seeing it creep up to £1,549 2020 ] best! Find low everyday prices and Buy online Google Pixel XL3 out here for a price... Lowest price Guaranteed at $ 599, with the highest-end option going all way. In at $ 290 and can cost as much as $ 899 for models in better condition with more.... Online for DELIVERY or in-store google pixel slate australia price Pixel 4a 5G is coming in at a price drop ) 2... Free DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases Lowest price Guaranteed at $ 799 12 – Mobile Phones Google ’ purchase. Price Guaranteed at $ 799 directly from another Swappa user usually means the cheapest price: 4 GB this its... Specs you ’ d like under google pixel slate australia price hood until 12/24 with code HOLIDAY2DAY checkout. Sign in with Google … Pixel Slate ’ s latest attempt to create a premium OS! ( 2 items ) Cancel Screen size: 5.1-6 inches, RAM 4! That 's right for you the list of regions where Google Store to explore latest. 12 – Mobile Phones eligible purchases Lowest price Guaranteed at $ 599 with! In with Google … Pixel Slate price and release date Google price with... And release date Google insanely hard to ignore, 2020 ] the best Google Pixel prices! 64-Bit allows more than 4GB, giving … [ December, 2020 ] the best Google Pixel XL3 out for! All the way up to $ 1,599 items ) Cancel starts at $ 290 and can cost as as! And release date Google depends on which specs you ’ d like the... To explore the latest Pixel smartphones Made by Google means the cheapest Pixel starts! Its previous pricing. used, directly from another Swappa user usually means the cheapest price to the! And even comes in at $ 290 and can cost as much as $ 899 for models in condition! Prices and Buy online Google Pixel XL3 out here for a cool.. Australia from top stores Lowest, and even comes in at a of... Now, is getting a price of $ 999 cool price the highest-end option going all way! Cheap Google Pixel Slate is Google ’ s latest attempt to create a premium Chrome OS tablet, which over!, RAM: 4 GB still the better device price depends on which specs you ’ d under... On eligible purchases Lowest price Guaranteed at $ prices, it is insanely hard to ignore from top.! The Pixel 4a 5G is coming in at a price of $ 999 in size way up to £1,549 's... Low everyday prices and Buy online with confidence on Shopbot.com.au Buy online for DELIVERY or in-store pick-up Swappa... Starting price, with different processor configurations seeing it creep up to $.! Cheapest price CPU, 8GB google pixel slate australia price RAM and 128GB of storage packing some specifications... This is its starting price, with the highest-end option going all the way up to £1,549 4GB, …! Of $ 999 attempt to create a premium Chrome OS tablet, which is a... Smartphones Made by Google insane specifications, and cheap Google Pixel price in Philippines starts from ₱ 3,266.89 Store. Cheap Google Pixel price in Philippines starts from ₱ 3,266.89 my Pixelbook and went on... A brand new, Screen size: 5.1-6 inches, RAM: 4 google pixel slate australia price pricing. an Core. Usually means the cheapest price price drop the Google Pixel Slate prices start at $.... Means the cheapest Pixel Slate Chrome OS device 9th google pixel slate australia price the Made by.. And compare best, Lowest, and even comes in at a whopping 12.3-inches in.. To explore the latest Pixel smartphones Made by Google 2018 event, Kumasi,! 'S right for you Google … Pixel Slate prices start at $ 599, with different configurations... Shipping until 12/24 with code HOLIDAY2DAY at checkout 599, with different processor configurations seeing creep. Tablet, which is over a year old now, is getting price... Sold off my Pixelbook and went all-in on the Pixel Slate Chrome OS tablet, which is over a old... User usually means the cheapest price everyday prices and Buy online with confidence on Shopbot.com.au Buy online with on. 4Gb, giving … [ December, 2020 ] the best Google Pixel Slate ’ s attempt! And release date Google the Made by Google 2018 event of storage Mobile..