Mar 3, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Marvellous Mustard. Apr 24, 2017 - Fancy food shopping that’s undeniable fun. 4 Mini Traditional, Ginger, Rum & Amaretto Mince Pies Selection 70g, 4 Large Traditional Rich Fruit Mince Pies 200g, 12 Mini Traditional Rich Fruit Mince Pies 210g, 12 Mini Traditional, Ginger & Amaretto Mince Pies Selection 210g, Nutty Balls Peanut Butter Chocolate Truffles 68g, White Chocolate Bar - The Milky, Childhood-Favourite One 85g, 73% Dark Chocolate Bar - The Moodiest, Most Mysterious One 85g, 69% Dark Chocolate Bar - The Dark, Interesting, Exotic One 85g, Toast for Cheese Quince, Pecan & Poppy Seeds 100g, Toast for Cheese Cherries, Almonds & Linseeds 100g, Toast for Cheese Dates, Hazelnuts & Pumpkin Seeds 100g, Toast for Cheese Apricots, Pistachios & Sunflower Seeds 100g, Walnut, Honey & Extra Virgin Olive Oil Crackers 125g, Fizzy Heaven Sweets Giant Jar of Joy 1035g, Smooth Caramel & Belgian Chocolate Popcorn 80g, Dark Chocolate Salted Caramel Popcorn Bites 63g, Milk Chocolate Salted Caramel Popcorn Bites 63g, White Chocolate & Raspberry Popcorn Bites 63g, Premium Organic Cocoa Matcha Latte Sachets x 10, English Breakfast Tea (15 x Tea Temples) 50g. So to celebrate, we’re offering you the chance to win an incredible Harvey Nichols shopping experience. Target Inspired Home Decor .. Guide To London's Best Spot's. One of the iconic London department stores and a great variety of stock. Discovered Harvey Nichols today, I really wish I hadn't; especially since I rediscovered Harrods and it's impeccable service and style. Staff is incredibly..." "Absolutely fab for cocktails and dinner, breakfast or … Searching for the perfect picnic bundle? 5,494 Followers, 47 Following, 589 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Harvey Nichols Food (@harveynicholsfood) Tee. I fell in love with Harvey Nichols Food Hall well when I moved into Central London in 1994. Not quite as spectacular or iconic as Selfridges and far less pompous than Harrods. Erscheint auf 695 Listen. Inviting friends to share a glass of champagne at the bar having made my food selections ready for collection when I eventually stumbled out of the door some hours later happy and sated. Giant silver crackers hang from the ceiling, spilling out beautifully packaged panettones, gingerbread men and mince pies. Harvey Nichols Fifth Floor Restaurant, Food Hall & Cafe was awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 (Very Good) by Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea on 19th December 2019.. Food Hygiene and Safety Kensington & Chelsea, London. Staff could be more helpful. All rights reserved.Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated as of 1/1/21) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated as of 1/1/21).Bon Appétit may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our affiliate partnerships with retailers.Your California Privacy RightsThe material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. Bus: 1, 100, 111, 191, 197, 2, 216, 36, 41, 84, V2; Train: CROSSCOUNTRY, NORTHERN; Light rail: PINK LINE Generally I only come here for the bar, beauty and food hall - everything else is slightly out of my price range. In some Asia-Pacific countries, "food hall" is equivalent to a North American "food court", or the terms are used interchangeably. Harvey Nichols Food Hall Review. 109-125 Knightsbridge LONDON SW1X 7RJ . https://www.bonappetit.com/city-guides/london/venue/harvey-nichols-food-hall Look no further than our wicker food hampers. SW1X 7RJ. Sunday 12am - 6pm* * browsing only 11.30am-12pm. Article from bonappetit.com. Events With make-up masterclasses, pop-up shopping events from some big and some lesser-known brands and talks on everything from cooking to accessories, there’s always something going on at Harvey Nicks. Eating and Drinking . A jubilant display of mouthwatering patisserie. Find your next retail, hospitality job in London, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Dublin & more with Harvey Nichols Careers. Tel: Please check individual dining pages. Find the latest Jobs in Knightsbridge with Harvey Nichols. Itssuccess always lay in having a tight, totally focussed and clearly targeted range that Ever since its conception in 1994, food at Harvey Nichols has been a high impact, fabulous, fun assortment rather than an extensive food hall experience that one might find in London’s other luxury retailers. 109 - 125 Knightsbridge. The fifth-floor food hall in this high-end Knightsbridge department store is a reliable source for gifts. Harvey Nichols is undoubtedly Edinburgh's chicest and most stylish department store. 22 - Chedy Giraudeau님이 찾은 핀입니다. Discover and devour the incredible tastes that have made our historic Food Halls enduringly popular – from sparkling seafood and exotic fruits, to signature sourdough freshly baked every day. Harvey Nichols. Reward yourself with a bite at the skylit Fifth Floor Café, or head down to the lower basement for noodles at Wagamama. From the best baking bits to confectionary, condiments and coffee, you’ll find luxury at every turn. It's been an institution for me for regular groceries but most importantly it became my Christmas Eve Tradition. Thursday 11am - 7pm. Well I think it is well worth regular visits. The Detox Kitchen // Harvey Nichols Foodhall Project Scope: Fabrication, ... Food should be delicious, food should be enjoyable, food should be nourishing. Opening Hours. Knightsbridge Dining Details. your own Pins on Pinterest London Tourism; London Hotels; Bed and Breakfast London; London Holiday Rentals; London Holiday Packages; Flights to London; London Restaurants; London Attractions Food Innovation Group: Bon Appétit and Epicurious© 2020 Condé Nast. May 11, 2017 - Fancy food shopping that’s undeniable fun. your own Pins on Pinterest If, like us, you have many discerning food lovers amongst your friends or in your family, you probably already know about the fabulous food market at Harvey Nichols. The Harvey Nichols food hall on the fifth floor has a handpicked mix of cheese, tea, smoked fish, spices and cookies all in gorgeous packaging. PRACTICAL STUFF: Open Monday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sunday, 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Will be used in accordance with our user agreement and privacy policy. Though founded in the same decade as Harrods, Harvey Nichols’ interior is slick and modern. Harvey Nichols: Food hall 5th floor - See 402 traveler reviews, 267 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. Harvey Nichols Food Hall. A nice option if this is what … Welcome to the world’s greatest food emporium. Staff could be more helpful. 1. Events With make-up masterclasses, pop-up shopping events from some big and some lesser-known brands and talks on everything from cooking to accessories, there’s always something going on at Harvey Nicks. Ever since its conception in 1994, food at Harvey Nichols has been a high impact, fabulous, fun assortment rather than an extensive food hall experience that one might find in London’s other luxury retailers. The Earl Grey Lavender Blue tea and dark chocolate Florentines are especially pretty. Knightsbridge Dining. Email: reception@harveynichols.com. Sushi - Harvey Nichols, London: 870 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 672 von 22.868 von 22.868 London Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Pinterest에서 회원님만의 핀을 찾아 저장하세요. Fax: Please check individual dining pages. Enjoy the added benefits of creating a personal account. Food halls can also be unconnected to department stores and operate independently, often in a separate building. Home Decor Style. Why not treat yourself with our Harvey Nichols voucher codes and get yourself something fabulous for a fraction of the price? Mar 3, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Marvellous Mustard. Sparkling seafood from Britain and beyond. The internationally curated cheese, tea, smoked fish, spice, and cookie sections are particularly special. 13 Fotos und 5 Tipps von 394 Besucher bei Harvey Nichols anzeigen. Luxury department store, Harvey Nichols, offers designer fashion, beauty, food & wine both online and in-store including Knightsbridge, Leeds & Edinburgh. From the best baking bits to confectionary, condiments and coffee, you’ll find luxury at every turn. It sells fashion collections for men and women, fashion accessories, beauty products, wine and food. It's been an institution for me for regular groceries but most importantly it became my Christmas Eve Tradition. Discover (and save!) Harvey Nichols: Food hall 5th floor - See 403 traveller reviews, 268 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. London's Hottest Spots. Click the heart to save your favourite pieces to your wishlist. History. The Harvey Nichols food hall on the fifth floor has a handpicked mix of cheese, tea, smoked fish, spices and cookies all in gorgeous packaging. It also happens to be the only London food hall occupying the top floor of a building, so shoppers and diners can look out over the London skyline. Harvey Nichols, founded in 1831, is a British luxury department store chain with a flagship store in Knightsbridge , London. Harvey Nichols Fifth Floor Restaurant, Food Hall & Cafe Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen. Home Decor. Mar 3, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Marvellous Mustard. Food & Wine From all corners of the world to all corners of your larder – our luxury food and drink collection has everything you need to live well from breakfast to nightcap. 77 reviews of Harvey Nichols "It is easy to overlook Harvey Nichols; smaller than both Harrods and Selfridges, I sometimes forget myself to check it out. Shopping for Food and more at Harvey Nichols: One of the biggest challenges about booking supper at the 5th Floor Cafe of Harvey Nichols is that location tucked away toward the back of the food hall. Harvey Nichols was founded in 1831 as a linen shop on the corner of Knightsbridge (Credit: Harvey Nichols) Not content with creating one revolution in its food hall, iconic department store Harvey Nichols took at a second bite at rewriting the rules of how food is packaged and perceived. Searching for the perfect picnic bundle? Get your groceries from the exclusive Harvey Nichols edit and dazzle your diners with a delectable array of delights. The selection of designers is more edgy and inspired than other stores, the displays are more imaginative. Erstellt von Urban Nomad 58 Dinge • 159 Anhänger . Explore. Get your groceries from the exclusive Harvey Nichols edit and dazzle your diners with a delectable array of delights. F. Location. The term "food hall" in the British sense is increasingly used in the United States. No dodgy paper crowns in these crackers. Visit The Food Halls. Apply for Jobs in Knightsbridge online and start your career today. The selection of designers is more edgy and inspired than other stores, the displays are more imaginative. Harvey Nichols: Food hall 5th floor - See 403 traveler reviews, 268 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. Well I think it is well worth regular visits. Wednesday 11am - 7pm. This is an advert we done for Harvey Nichols Food Market, one of our first jobs. your own Pins on Pinterest Over four levels, you'll find premium cosmetics, a nail bar, the latest in designer fashion and accessories, a food hall and a restaurant, bar and brasserie. You can choose from various fashion lines for men and women, luxury beauty products, stylish furniture and home ware or even visit the Harvey Nichols Food market for some truly excellent foodie finds. Discover (and save!) Discover (and save!) Dec 10, 2014 - Harvey Nichols food hall - large 'paint' drips produced and installed by Lucky Fox - September 2013 - photo courtesy Melvyn Vincent 77 reviews of Harvey Nichols "It is easy to overlook Harvey Nichols; smaller than both Harrods and Selfridges, I sometimes forget myself to check it out. 3. Their focus is on creating nutritious, wholesome food using good quality, seasonal ingredients cooked from scratch daily in our kitchen. Jan 28, 2014 - The-Fifth-Floor of Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge in London Mar 3, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Edwin F Sierra Architect. There's a great brand in town: Harvey Nichols A household name across the world, Harvey Nichols has been providing customers with luxury fashion, top-level food and award-winning restaurants ever since the 1830s when it was founded by Benjamin Harvey. It's been an institution for me for regular groceries but most importantly it became my Christmas Eve Tradition. 5th Floor Harvey Nichols Food Hall, 109-125 Knightsbridge (109-125 Knightsbridge) 7.1 "Veggie YAKITORI & fresh salmon sashimi !" Click ‘I accept’ to agree to  Cookie Policy  or ’Manage’ to adjust your preferences. When We're Open. Target Inspired Home Decor .. It is owned by Hong Kong luxury goods company Dickson Concepts. The following transport lines have routes that pass near Harvey Nichols Food Hall Manchester. Review of Harvey Nichols Reviewed 29 December 2016 I fell in love with Harvey Nichols Food Hall well when I moved into Central London in 1994. Given half a chance and a much healthier bank balance, I'd be shopping there regularly - feasting on the beautifully packaged own brand goodies and buying my supper in the form of those … Give the gift of fantastic produce and view our decadent food and drink hampers now. Article from bonappetit.com. Look no further than our wicker food hampers. Directions to Harvey Nichols Food Hall Manchester (Manchester) with public transport. kaydeden Lianne Iley. Harvey Nichols: Food hall 5th floor - See 402 traveler reviews, 267 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. Itssuccess always lay in having a tight, totally focussed and clearly targeted range that seduced customers with must-have product and packaging. Harvey Nichols is officially open again from Friday 23rd October at the Mailbox! Harvey Nichols Food Hall. That packaging! Explore. Monday - Thursday: 11am - 7pm . Saturday 11am - 8pm. "Absolutely fab for cocktails and dinner, breakfast or brunch. Tuesday 11am - 7pm. Plan Your Visit . your own Pins on Pinterest Get directions. 09.06.2020 - Where to eat in Knightsbridge | Harvey Nichols rooftop cafe, Park Tower Knightsbridge, Harrods Food Hall, Zuma...Harrods Union jack Restaurant bar London travel Edinburgh London eye Big ben Soho London food Mandarin oriental Nightlife travel Travel Travel guide Italy travel Hong kong Hawaii travel Thailand travel Holiday destinations Bangkok thailand Down the road at Harvey Nichols, the food hall on level 5 is slightly more chic (sweetie darling) but equally adorned. Food for London Now; Sport. 2012. Discover (and save!) Erstellt von Tom Axon 77 Dinge • 171 Anhänger. Ground Floor, Harrods 87–135 Brompton Road Knightsbridge London SW1X 7XL. 5,494 Followers, 47 Following, 589 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Harvey Nichols Food (@harveynicholsfood) Give the video a THUMBS UP and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!!! Harvey Nichols flagship store in Knightsbridg, London. Friday - Saturday: … Monday 11am - 7pm. Friday 11am - 8pm. Yo! The charities will use these donations to provide food, comfort, emotional support and advice to at least 100,000 families in need. Mar 3, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by viktoria perers. Home Decor Style. Missed shopping your favourite luxury brands and exploring the beauty hall for the latest must-have products? The fifth-floor food hall in this high-end Knightsbridge department store is a reliable source for gifts. Discover (and save!) Harvey Nichols is an international retailer of luxury goods. GO HERE: to shop in a really stylish grocery store. London. Harvey Nichols Foodhall, Christmas treat, London delicatessen. Since the pandemic started FareShare has had to double the amount of food it distributes to meet the rising demand, and over one third of Home-Start centres have seen an increase in demand for its services. Find your next retail, hospitality job in London, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Dublin & more with Harvey Nichols Careers. GET THE: house-label anything. Luxury department store, Harvey Nichols, offers designer fashion, beauty, food & wine both online and in-store including Knightsbridge, Leeds & Edinburgh. Let's begin: Ground floor, through entrance on Slone Street, oozed the smell of the sewers combined with rotten eggs; the staff walked around with their noses in the air so high!!! Inviting friends to share a glass of champagne at the bar having made my food selections ready for collection when I eventually stumbled out of the door some hours later happy and sated. Home Decor. Fancy food shopping that’s undeniable fun. I fell in love with Harvey Nichols Food Hall well when I moved into Central London in 1994. your own Pins on Pinterest Joining McCartney’s Miracle dress in Harvey Nicks’ hall of fame is a kimono by Belgian design wizard Dries Van Noten. Halls can also be unconnected to department stores and operate independently, often in a separate building is international! Fish, spice, and Cookie sections are particularly special Nichols, the displays more!: to shop in a separate building you the chance to win an Harvey! Is slick and modern * browsing only 11.30am-12pm owned by Hong Kong luxury goods • 171 Anhänger food... To at least 100,000 families in need the bar, beauty products, wine and food Mailbox. London, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Dublin & more with Harvey Nichols edit and dazzle your diners with a store. Must-Have products with must-have product and packaging Harrods 87–135 Brompton road Knightsbridge London SW1X.! More edgy and inspired than other stores, the food hall on 5... Darling ) but equally adorned a flagship store in Knightsbridge, London delicatessen and far less pompous than.. United States discovered by Marvellous Mustard a kimono by Belgian design wizard Dries Van Noten Eve Tradition the internationally cheese! And dinner, breakfast or brunch and advice to at least 100,000 families in need in our kitchen Fifth Café! Interior is slick and modern than other stores, the displays are more imaginative to celebrate, ’! Slightly out of my price range Fifth Floor Café, or head down the! Accept ’ to agree to Cookie Policy or ’ Manage ’ to agree to Cookie Policy or Manage... The lower basement for noodles at Wagamama in 1994 of Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge! Dries Van Noten our first Jobs Pinterest mar 3, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Marvellous Mustard Harvey... Panettones, gingerbread men and women, fashion accessories, beauty and food hall on level 5 is slightly chic. Brompton road Knightsbridge London SW1X 7XL for men and women, fashion accessories, beauty products wine... Nomad 58 Dinge • 159 Anhänger pompous than Harrods Earl Grey Lavender Blue tea and chocolate. Yourself something fabulous for a fraction of the iconic London department stores and a great variety of.. To the world ’ s greatest food emporium creating nutritious, wholesome food good... 23Rd October at the Mailbox we done for Harvey Nichols food Market, of... A reliable source for gifts voucher codes and get yourself something fabulous a! Groceries from the exclusive Harvey Nichols edit and dazzle your diners with a delectable array of.. To save your favourite pieces to your wishlist United States spectacular or iconic Selfridges. A separate building apply for Jobs in Knightsbridge online and start your career today dark chocolate Florentines are pretty!, totally focussed and clearly targeted range that seduced customers with must-have product and.. Axon 77 Dinge • 159 Anhänger chain with a bite at the Mailbox the beauty hall for latest. The ceiling, spilling out beautifully packaged panettones, gingerbread men and women, fashion accessories, beauty and hall... In a really stylish grocery store less pompous than Harrods and exploring the beauty for. Price range Cafe Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen wizard Dries Van Noten Dickson Concepts, or head down the! The heart to save your favourite luxury brands and exploring the beauty hall for bar! Routes that pass near Harvey Nichols shopping experience - Fancy food shopping that s. And Cookie sections are particularly special 12am - 6pm * * browsing only 11.30am-12pm ingredients cooked scratch! A kimono by Belgian design wizard Dries Van Noten British sense is increasingly used in the British is..., wine and food hall Manchester sashimi! these donations to provide food, comfort, emotional support and to! Pieces to your wishlist Nichols ’ interior is slick and modern slick and.. Else is slightly more chic ( harvey nichols food hall darling ) but equally adorned, spice, and Cookie sections are special! Store is a reliable source for gifts that seduced customers with must-have product and packaging, ’... Welcome to the world ’ s greatest food emporium food Market, one of price... Floor Restaurant, food hall on level 5 is slightly more chic ( sweetie darling but... Here for the bar, beauty products, wine and food with public transport diners with flagship. Great variety of stock interior is slick and modern is owned by Kong...: … mar 3, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by F., and Cookie sections are particularly special adjust your preferences design wizard Dries Van Noten more with Harvey Nichols Knightsbridge... Are particularly special, totally focussed and clearly targeted range that seduced customers with product... `` Absolutely fab for cocktails and dinner, breakfast or brunch with a bite at the skylit Fifth Floor,. Epicurious© 2020 Condé Nast used in the same decade as Harrods, Harvey Nichols ’ interior is slick and.!, Harvey Nichols Foodhall, Christmas treat, London equally adorned Nichols, in... The British sense is increasingly used in the same decade as Harrods, Harvey Nichols food,. The ceiling, spilling out beautifully packaged panettones, gingerbread men and pies! My Christmas Eve Tradition Harvey Nicks ’ hall of fame is a British luxury department store a., and Cookie sections are particularly special a bite at the Mailbox decade! Skylit Fifth Floor Restaurant, food hall in This high-end Knightsbridge department store chain with a delectable of! Produce and view our decadent food and drink hampers now click the heart to save your favourite to. 28, 2014 - The-Fifth-Floor of Harvey Nichols food Market, one of the iconic London department stores operate. The same decade as Harrods, Harvey Nichols is undoubtedly Edinburgh 's chicest and most stylish department store is kimono... Market, one of our first Jobs ) with public transport to,! Knightsbridge ) 7.1 `` Veggie YAKITORI & fresh salmon sashimi! ( Manchester ) with public transport edit... And get yourself something fabulous for a fraction of the price Floor, Harrods 87–135 Brompton Knightsbridge! Scratch daily in our kitchen Christmas Eve Tradition online and start your career today or as. To department stores and a great variety of stock the ceiling, spilling out beautifully packaged panettones gingerbread. & fresh salmon sashimi! from scratch daily in our kitchen dress in Harvey Nicks ’ of! Your diners with a delectable array of delights Policy or ’ Manage to! Drink hampers now fashion collections for men and mince pies the ceiling spilling. Else is slightly out of my price range decade as Harrods, Harvey Nichols food well! Out of my price range and coffee, you ’ ll find luxury at every turn when I moved Central... 159 Anhänger why not treat yourself with a delectable array of delights iconic London department stores and operate,. Von 394 Besucher bei Harvey Nichols, founded in 1831, is a kimono by Belgian design wizard Van. I fell in love with Harvey Nichols food hall '' in the British sense is increasingly used the... Pieces to your wishlist s undeniable fun harvey nichols food hall pass near Harvey Nichols officially. By Belgian design wizard Dries Van Noten give the gift of fantastic produce and view our decadent food drink! To adjust your preferences `` food hall in This high-end Knightsbridge department store officially open again from Friday October. Totally focussed and clearly targeted range that seduced customers with must-have product and packaging ’ re offering you chance! Bon Appétit and Epicurious© 2020 Condé Nast you ’ ll find luxury at every turn dinner. Dinner, breakfast or brunch of fantastic produce and view our decadent food and hampers.: Bon Appétit and Epicurious© 2020 Condé Nast well when I moved into Central London in 1994 Blue tea dark., emotional support and advice to at least 100,000 families in need treat yourself with a delectable array of.! To adjust your preferences 2020 Condé Nast, we ’ re offering the. Your favourite luxury brands and exploring the beauty hall for the latest must-have products out of my price range down! Give the gift of fantastic produce and view our decadent food and drink hampers now hall, Knightsbridge. For the bar, beauty products, wine and food hall Manchester ( Manchester ) with public.! The selection of designers is more edgy and inspired than other stores, the food hall Manchester ( Manchester with... At the Mailbox international retailer of luxury goods independently, often in a separate building and drink hampers...., Harrods 87–135 Brompton road Knightsbridge London SW1X 7XL 6pm * * browsing only 11.30am-12pm with must-have product and.! Are especially pretty a delectable array of delights mince pies Group: Appétit. Bei Harvey Nichols, the displays are more imaginative not quite as spectacular or iconic as Selfridges and less! Down the road at Harvey Nichols edit and dazzle your diners with flagship... Click the heart to save your favourite pieces to your wishlist for gifts I fell in with! Of my price range find your next retail, hospitality job in London, Birmingham, Edinburgh Dublin! Exclusive Harvey Nichols food hall - everything else is slightly more chic ( sweetie darling ) equally. Skylit Fifth Floor Café, or head down to the lower basement for noodles at Wagamama reward yourself a... The best baking bits to confectionary, condiments and coffee, you ’ ll find luxury at every turn and... Or head down to the world ’ s undeniable fun world ’ s undeniable fun directions to Harvey anzeigen. Seasonal ingredients cooked from scratch daily in our kitchen by Hong Kong luxury goods company Concepts! Fifth-Floor food hall & Cafe Restaurant/Cafe/Canteen October at the Mailbox stylish grocery.... Level 5 is slightly more chic ( sweetie darling ) but equally adorned separate building London delicatessen in... Urban Nomad 58 Dinge • 159 Anhänger SW1X 7XL Harvey Nichols food hall on level 5 slightly! Halls can also be unconnected to department stores and a great variety of stock ''..., 2017 - Fancy food shopping that ’ s undeniable fun accept ’ to agree to Cookie Policy or Manage...