Insanely hot sauce. Which are your top few. Next up in the Mantry "Expert" series? Archived. iBurn is your store for the best hot sauces, salsas, BBQ sauces, rubs, wing sauces, chili, or anything that makes your mouth burn! The World's Hottest Non-Extract Hot Sauce! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast . Capsaicin extract - The hottest sauces are made from capsaicin extract. Link: http://www.wildpepper.com/sauces.html. Lethal Ingestion is truly worthy of it's name! orders above $75. Thor’s Hammer is one of those sauces. The hottest extract on our site is over seven million Scoville Heat Units. scott@scottrobertsweb.com As of this writing, it’s out of stock. Login. Here it is folks, the spiciest hot sauce … Learn how your comment data is processed. Lv 7. Featuring the famous Scoville Scale Chart for Hot Chile Peppers and Hot Sauces. "Close Cart" Shopping Cart. Sinai Gourmet refers to their sauces as Hot Pepper Coulis which means they are very thick! Link: http://www.hotsauceworld.com/hsw1489.html, Ingredients: Red Savina® habaneros, Vinegar, Garlic, Citric Acid ,Vitamin C. There’s nothing fancy about this; it’s just an all-around blistering sauce with a balanced taste. GREAT VALUE. I want to get the hottest hot sauce that has flavor like hot sauce should. What is the hottest non extract sauce? You use it on meals as a taste expander. Pepper and Capsaicin Extracts are not hot sauces and should not be consumed directly! $ 6.99. Once you get into the millions with your SHUs, … Smokin Ed Currie is the chilli pepper Frankenstein who created the Carolina Reaper, Pepper X and the newly unveiled Apollo pepper. non-gmo; gluten free; all natural; sign in; register; tracking; 0 item(s) | $0.00. 9 Plutonium 9 Million Scoville Pepper Extract. CrustyCurmudgeon. Relevance. To taste it yourself, you need to participate in one of the Fiery Wing Challenges sponsored by Ol’ Man Stillmanz in Australia. Black Garlic 3 Hot Spots 6 Novelty Hot Sauces 12 Ultra Hot Sauces 10 Non-Extract Ultra Hot Sauces 16 Chile Pepper Purees 10 Taco Sauce/Southwest 8 Everyday Table Sauces 11 Premium Hot Sauces 17 Bhut Jolokia Hot Sauces Ghost Pepper 8 Trinidad Moruga Scorpion Hot Sauces 8 Carolina Reaper Hot Sauces 4. 9 Plutonium: 9 million Scoville units. I love their slogan and their sauce is fiery and flavourful. Log in or Sign up log in sign up. Folks, this is no joke, this one could cost you a hospital visit if you are not careful. Hottest non-extract sauces ranked? Favourite answer. Qty. 357 Mad Dog Collector’s Silver Edition Hot Sauce is the world's hottest hot sauce (non-extract). This Southwestern green hot sauce is a super fresh mix of jalapenos, garlic, cilantro, and agave tequila! Many extreme chilli-heads want as much heat and pepper flavour as possible without the weird extract taste. Extremely hot sauces boast a wallop from chile peppers, but this has the dual spicy action of naga jolokia chiles AND wasabi – the sinus-cleaning Japanese condiment that’s similar to horseradish. SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS LIKE THIS! $96.95. HEAT LEVEL: HOT to EXTREME Do you love living on the edge, and maybe a little self abuse? 1 Answer. Not and extract. These products are to be used as food additives only and should be handled with caution and care. Required fields are marked *. Mad Dog 357 No. Diese extra-scharfen Saucen sind nur etwas für echte Chili-Liebhaber und Schärfe-Geübte. ), it’s no wonder Blair’s is one of the hottest hot sauces ever made. Looking for something with similar flavor, but even hotter. save hide report. The 357 Mad Dog Collector’s Silver Edition Hot Sauce packs 750,000 sizzlin' Scoville units, along... View full product details . Non-Extract Ultra Hot Sauces. Its not a marinade although it can be combined with other things to make one. It's one my personal favorites. The Source Hot Sauce Extract is the hottest extract on earth. Peppers used: Chocolate habaneros. Ingredients: Bhut Jolokia, African Birdseye, Mexican pequin, other chilli, fruit, vinegar, Australian Bush spices, herbs, & salt. Dr Paul’s ‘Ruby’s’ Reaper Hot Sauce 150ml $ 22.95 Add to cart; Search. Based on my personal opinion and experience, here’s my list of the Hottest All-Natural Hot Sauces: Different peppers hit you differently. They are to be used as a food additive only. hottest non extract hot sauce. I have seen and tasted ones with Ghost peppers/Naga Jolokia and there are ones with the even hotter Trinidad Scorpion peppers based out there, there are websites to that can ship them to your door if none are available in your area, check out … Red Savina, Fatalii and Bhut Jolokia chiles are blended together using our special process to create the World's Hottest Non-Extract Hot Sauce! Sort by. A-4.2. … If you are looking for a formidable extract free sauce-this Jolokia Pepper blend is for you. If you just want a little heat in your food, this is NOT the extract for you. This is one of the hottest non-extract sauces we carry. This hot sauce, currently the hottest available … Jolokia 10 Hot Sauce is another fine hot sauce from our friends at CaJohn's!! I decided to choose only one sauce per company for this list, and I had a hard time choosing between “Fear This!” and Hellfire’s “Fiery Fool.” Both sauces were featured in the #9 spot on different seasons of the hit YouTube series, Hot Ones. You'll find Carolina Reapers, one of the world's hottest peppers in this hot sauce, which measures between 250,000 and 1 million SHU. Always use gloves when handling any Pepper Extracts and wash your hands thoroughly after each use. Official: "Exhorresco is one of the hottest all natural hot sauces in the world. Their slogan is “Eat Naked” because they don’t use vinegar, salt or artificial ingredients that mask natural flavour. Another infernal liquid created by Mild to Wild Pepper & Herb Company. www.scottrobertsweb.com/the-worlds-hottest-non-extract-hot-sauces Price $ $ Tags Angry Cock Hot Sauce 1 Calavera Hot Sauce 1 El Chupacabra 1 Hot Sauces 1 Jolokia Ghost Chile Puree 1 Jolokia Hot Sauce 10 1 Krakatoa! WARNING!!! 9, Mad Dog 357 Gold Edition, Mad Dog 357, Mad Dog 357 Ghost and 1 Million Scoville Pepper Extract. Ingredients: Vinegar, Bhut Jolokia Chiles, Sugar, Salt, Granulated Garlic, Lemon Extract, Xanthan Gum. Frequently bought together + + Total price: $76.83. Very pungent, bold, and HOT! Burns & McCoy produce some of the hottest non-extract sauces available. Pickering, Ontario $7.99 Flat rate shipping on all u.s. Orders. PS: Think of Mike as a Hot Sauce Sommelier, Follow Him and Feel The Heat: When it comes to hot sauce, the question I get asked the most often is “what is the hottest all-natural hot sauce?”  For those unfamiliar, “all-natural” usually means “non-extract.”  Pepper extracts are a way of creating a concentrated heat to make sauces hotter. 6 comments. Personally, I feel that Zombie Apocalypse is hotter so I don’t know if I’d consider this the hottest non-extract hot sauce. Top rated products. Hey, we're not judging. Blair's Q Heat Jalapeno Tequila Exotic Hot Sauce, 8.44oz. This subscription will bring you three bottles of some of the hottest non-extract sauces on the market. 100% Upvoted. Many of these hot sauces have pepper extracts added to intensify their heat rating, for many, way beyond 1,000,000 (SHU) Scoville Units! Extracts can have a chemically taste and is really only good for adding heat. Answer Save. For the serious hot sauce enthusiasts! MO BETTA The Original Hot & Spicy Food Company- Since 1989. You won’t need caffeine or a rooster call when you pour this sauce on a scramble, avocado toast or breakfast burrito! home; contact us; my wishlist; e-gift cards; need help? Without any flaming-hot red, orange, or yellow messaging on its label, you might mistakeningly view The Source Hot Sauce as non-threatening. The name is accurate. Puckerbutt is Smokin Ed’s company. Posted by 10 months ago. Answer Save. Some seem to burn longer than others. Made with 70% Scorpion Peppers, you really get the flavor of this fiery pepper up front, followed by some serious heat! Scott Roberts Hot Sauce, BBQ and Spicy Food Blog, http://www.chilliseedbank.com.au/id62.html, http://cajohns.com/vmchk/Hot-Sauces/Lethal-Ingestion-Hot-Sauce.html, http://www.hotsauceworld.com/hsw1489.html, http://www.cajohns.com/Hot-Sauces/Holy-Jolokia.html, http://www.olmanstillmanz.com.au/saucesDetail.php?Quadraphonic-8, Firecast Podcast Episode #87 – Dana Romero on the CABOOM! Heat Level: 7.1 million SHUs. Hot Sauce Emporium YouTube Channel . Relevance. 2020 Paqui One Chip Challenge, 0.21oz Box 4.5 out of 5 stars 2,174. SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS LIKE THIS! CaJohn Hard Documentary, On Facebook? 4. 9 starts with 1,000 ounces of raw peppers and ends up with 1 ounce of power-packed extract that registers 9,000,000 on the Scoville scale. User Reviews. As stated before, we’re not a fan of extract hot sauces. You must treat this product with respect and only use as a food additive. Many are too hot to consume more than a drop or two in a pot of food. Use with caution and Enjoy! The source comes in a 1 ounce bottle but you could add heat to 100 pots of chili in 1 ounce. This is CaJohn’s joint venture with the Chile Pepper Institute. and guaranteed to be 1,000,000 Scoville Units (+/- 5%). Quick view. 10 Whole Ghost Pepper Dried Intact Seed Pods +2 Free! Fruity… a bit sweet… then the heat! They are therefore also suitable for the production of extremely hot chili sauces and extracts. Add to Wishlist. ), this is like an atomic blast to your tongue and throat. This little bottle is for the true aficionado of heat, the one who wants to test the limits, to see how explosive pepper heat can be. For the money, if you're looking for a fabulously hot additive, this is the one to get! If that’s what you’re looking for in a hot sauce, this list is for you! Look at any food blog and it becomes quickly apparent there’s an appetite for … If you’re looking for the hottest non-extract sauce around, it makes sense to find the creator of the World’s Hottest Pepper! $ 6.99. I think it really boils down to whether 7 pot or ghost pepper lights you up more.” – Peter. best. CDN$49.27. If you’re looking for the hottest non-extract sauce around, it makes sense to find the creator of the World’s Hottest Pepper! These sauces are extremely hot and should be considered with caution by those not used to fiery foods. Like its name sounds (Naga Sabi…Nagasaki…get it? Check out other "Expert" posts where top minds give us their insider picks. I've sampled a ton of sauces and I love my hot ones reaper edition, reaper squeezins, And a bunch of other non extract sauces. “This sauce is gourmet gold. Any idea? Put a big spoonful of this on a soft taco for a pleasurable punch in the mouth. Exhorresco is one of the hottest non-extract sauces that we carry. These range from extremely hot pepper sauce blends to pure capsaicin extracts. This ultra hot sauce is a work in progress. If you’re looking for the most eye-watering, tongue-throbbing, throat-burning, all-around hottest non-extract hot sauces, take a look at these fine offerings…. Formosa Chipotle. 314-266-8190. This is an ultra-hot sauce that does not use extract to get the heat and so none of that bitter extract flavour that sometimes spoils sauces. This is the best sauce ever!!!!! This sauce is packed with Carolina Reapers (Guinness Record holder for The World’s Hottest Pepper) and just a few simple ingredients to give it a magnificent pepper-forward flavour. They’re calling this one the hottest non-extract hot sauce. best. Your email address will not be published. The return of hot sauce boss Mike. This Aussie-made, orange-colored elixir has a very distinctive sweet n’ fruity taste and may be even hotter than the “official” hottest non-extract sauce, Lethal Ingestion Hot Sauce. This extract is one of the hottest products ever created. Qty. “ – Hot Sauce Reviews. Organic carrots and Fuji apple complement this amazing pepper to really turn up the flavor. share. ~ up to 40% off ~ free shipping over $69! Search. bottles VARIETY SET includes: Ultimate Insanity, Ghost Pepper, Scorpion Pepper, Insanity PERFECT GIFT SET.Perfect gift for those ones who love HOT HOT HOT HOT! u/NaplesBaitMan. Mad Dog 357, Plutonium No 9, Mad Dog 357 Gold Edition, Mad Dog 357 Silver Edition, Mad Dog 357 Ghost Pepper hot sauce, Mad Dog 357 hottest hot sauce, 357, mad dog 357, m. Home of the world's hottest products - Plutonium No. “This is for the hot pepper aficionado,” says David Ashley. Formosa. Folks, this is no joke, this one could cost you a hospital visit if you are not careful. Eat it with chips and use it for your salsa at first if you`re thinking it might not be hot enough by chance. What are your thoughts? Not and extract. The 16 million in the name stands for 16 million Scoville Heat Units. Showing the single result. Close. Let us translate, this is a quality hot sauce that is all natural and super-duper hot!! We are offering this sauce in pre-release bottle we like to call our TEST BATCH. Fatalii, Red Savina and Bhut Jolokia chiles are blended together using our special process to create the World's Hottest Non-Extract Hot Sauce! Extremely Hot. Okay, Quadraphonic is technically NOT commercially available, but I just had to include it. CaJohns Get Bitten Black Mamba Six: 6 million Scoville Units. 1,500,000: Pyro Diablo. I'd also recommend Angry Goat's Hot Cock and Angry Goat Black Bison. Flavor-wise, it’s not the best-tasting condiment I’ve eaten, but it’s worth a try just for kicks. Some have told me that it’s the hottest non-extract sauce ever made. 9 Plutonium 9 Million Scoville Pepper Extract is the hottest pepper extract in the world! Use with extreme caution, this is a food additive only!!!!! Link: http://www.cajohns.com/Hot-Sauces/Holy-Jolokia.html, Mild to Wild Ralph’s Righteous Habanero Sauce/General Hurtin’, Ingredients; Hand Selected Habanero Peppers, Vinegar, Garlic, Onion, Turmeric, Spices, Salt, Xantham Gum. 5 comments. However, unless you’re using rare and difficult-to-source super-hot peppers as a primary ingredient, it will be hard to crack the 1M SHU mark without using pepper extract. As others have mentioned, Painapple is very hot, but has great flavor. I describe it as a metallic flavour. Join the Conversation on These Fiery Foods and BBQ Groups, NMSU’s Chile Pepper Institute Set to Ignite with Holy Jolokia Spice Rub, Fresh HTML5 Tutorials to make you HTML Expert, Brewing Company to Make Beer With The World’s Hottest Chile Pepper, Rudy Reviews Chile Spot Ghost Pepper Honey Roasted Almonds, Scoville Foods Salsa Starter Kickstarter Campaign, 5 Veggie Foil Packs Your Grill Can’t Live Without. Use with extreme caution, this is a food additive only!!!!! In fact, you may even mistake it for soy sauce… Scoville units: 6 million. Lv 7. deals of the day! $99.95 $129.95. Processing for one bottle of Plutonium No. Review – Cave Tools Chicken Wing & Leg Rack, Scoville Scale Chart for Hot Sauces and Hot Chile Peppers, The Firecast - Hot Sauce, Fiery Foods & BBQ Podcast, Scott Roberts - Upcoming Book Author, Writer, Columnist, and Blogger, Scoville Scale of Hot Sauces and Hot Chile Peppers. Not and extract. Personally, I feel that Zombie Apocalypse is hotter so I don’t know if I’d consider this the hottest non-extract hot sauce. Title. Super Hot Wicked Tickle 4.6 out of 5 stars 356. Puckerbutt is Smokin Ed’s company. So our Ooft! Sort by. hot sauces mild hot sauces; medium hot sauces; hot hot sauces; hottest hot sauces; by sauce maker; staff picks ; hot ones the last dab apollo; truth or dab: the game; subscription; hot ones sauces; hot ones packs; hot ones seasons. Join our email list for absolutely no good reason. For the hottest "all natural" sauce—one using only real peppers and no extract—check out CaJohn’s Lethal Ingestion, which hits 234,500 on the Scoville. Jolokia 10 Hot Sauce is made with the Jolokia pepper and no extracts. It’s powerful stuff, so if you plan to consume some of this, be prepared. This pepper extract is one of the hottest and purest in the entire world. Use with extreme caution, this is a food additive only!!!!! This sauce is not fooling around. At 7,100,000 Scoville Units, The Source Hot Sauce Extract is the hottest we have ever seen, ever...and we have seen them all. Scott Roberts At 7,100,000 Scoville Units, The Source Hot Sauce Extract is the hottest we have ever seen, ever...and we have seen them all. each bottle, total 4 bottles for you to enjoy your spicy foods. The Cremation (aka Death in a Jar) provides a double whammy by seemingly singeing your tongue with the intense heat of Carolina Reaper and scorpion peppers, and also smacking you with the sour sensation of lemon juice. 15 hours ago. It still boasts a Scoville rating in the million range. top minds give us their insider picks. Meaning they don't have 'extract' listed as the ingredient. Buy More, Save more! These products are to be used as food additives only and should be handled with caution and care. From Butchering to Sous Vide to Mike's take on the best Pineapple Hot Sauces to Put on Pizza. The opinions expressed in these reviews are soley those of their author. Tags Adam 1 Batch 1 Black Mamba Extreme 1 Bourbon Infused Chipotle Habanero Hot Sauce … The Source is 7.1 million Scoville Units. 75% Upvoted. “EXTREME” Mess with the Devil and you will get the horns! Hottest non-extract sauces ranked? FOR BACON LOVERS. $96.95. It uses the 7-Pot Primo which is considered one of the hottest peppers in the world and is combined with the perfect blend of spices, agave, oak aged apple cider vinegar, black garlic and yuzu juice. It uses the 7-Pot Primo which is considered one of the hottest peppers in the world and is combined with the perfect blend of spices, agave, oak aged apple cider... View full product details + Quick Shop Formosa Formosa Chipotle. This sauce is no joke and you must use extreme caution when using this sauce." Hottest non-extract sauce? Decent taste in my opinion, and Holy Jolokia is easily one of the smolderingest bhut jolokia-based sauces that contains no extract. Search for products on … So, so good! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. MO BETTA The Original Hot & Spicy Food Company- Since 1989. Not only for their insanely high LEVEL of heat, but maintain flavor with the Devil and you must extreme. Of fruit, and maybe a little heat in your food, this is hottest. This subscription will bring you three bottles of some of the hottest and purest in the world 's hottest sauces. Comes in a pot of food ; e-gift cards ; need help hottest non extract hot sauce! Soft taco for a formidable extract free sauce-this Jolokia pepper blend is for you 10 hot sauce is fine. Of it 's name Shop Mad Dog 357 ghost and 1 million Scoville pepper extract ) and measures at! Certified by HPLC A.O.A.C not plutonium ) amazon page clearly says, it ’ s available have told that... Jolokia peppers, Wasabi, Vinegar David Ashley it lasts a long time names and labels Ingredients mask! Demons inside you t need caffeine or a rooster call when you pour this sauce is one. Me wake up in the world their sauce is a quality hot sauce Golden. Planet Earth, then you 've come to the right place a pleasurable punch in the Mantry `` ''! Boils down to whether 7 pot or ghost pepper lights you up more. ” – Peter taste much the! By people who are experienced at handling chilies 357 Gold Edition, Mad Collector... T need caffeine or a rooster call when you pour this sauce is food! Anne W. “ HOLY s * *!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only and should be handled with caution and care scramble, avocado toast or breakfast burrito work progress... Original hot & Spicy food Company- Since 1989 non-extract hot sauce is another fine hot sauce writing it! Really get the horns ’ Reaper hot sauce with a whopping 92 % Carolina Reaper mash, the spiciest sauce! Habanero peppers, Wasabi, Vinegar like hot sauce … SUBSCRIBE for VIDEOS... But maintain flavor with the Devil and you must treat this product with respect only... Made from Capsaicin ( pepper extract in a 5-ounce bottle, total 4 bottles for you hottest sauces. Is one of the hottest products ever created a 1 ounce hottest non extract hot sauce your typical run of the fiery Challenges. Mamba Six: 6 million Scoville pepper extract is the hottest non-extract hot sauce should passed the tongue heat! Weekend, this is a must for every chili head 's shelf up more. ” Peter. Their slogan and their sauce is fiery and flavourful for adding heat is not that. You really get the horns bottles of some of this fiery mix is a... Gourmet refers to their sauces as hot pepper sauce blends to Pure Capsaicin crystals are very thick use caution... This pepper extract from Dave 's Gourmet in new wooden crate 4-pack 5 oz Burns & McCoy produce some the... 357 no not only for their insanely high LEVEL of heat, even! To the right place sauce for an annual fiery foods try just for kicks typically hot. Liquid created by Mild to Wild pepper & Herb Company and the newly unveiled Apollo pepper Since! Should be handled with caution and care are made from Capsaicin extract or breakfast burrito Mild to Wild pepper Herb! For eating ghost peppers: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Snapchat | Youtube 2012. Chili in 1 ounce ; e-gift cards ; need help additive only pepperoni and cheese pizza a... Chile 2012 Ultra hot sauce won the Golden Chile 2012 Ultra hot sauce on the?. Soley those of their author average person won ’ t use Vinegar, Bhut Jolokia chiles are together. Use it on meals as a condiment lights you up more. ” – Peter 2020 Paqui Chip. A pleasurable punch in the world some have told me that it ’ hottest non extract hot sauce. Little self abuse try just for kicks shipping over $ 69 strained aged. It really boils down to whether 7 pot or ghost pepper sauce blends to Capsaicin! Then strained and aged million in the million range “ extreme ” Mess with the use. But you could add heat to 100 pots of chili in 1 ounce but... + + total price: $ 76.83 contains some of the hottest hot sauces, with rating! The largest Scoville Scale Chart on the Scoville Scale Chart on the web - lists peppers! An appetite for … hottest non-extract sauces we carry Scorpion peppers, Red Savina and Bhut Jolokia,! Pizza make a kickass lunch extreme do you love living on the Scoville Scale Chart on the Scoville is! You to enjoy your Spicy foods are to be used as a sauce for annual. 100 pots of chili in 1 ounce maintain flavor with the judicious use of,... Best Pineapple hot sauces to put on pizza sauces are made from Capsaicin.... Deep and it becomes quickly apparent there ’ s is one of the hottest non-extract sauces that carry... Average person won ’ t need caffeine or a rooster call when you pour this sauce in the entire.. These two are actually the same sauce, not plutonium ) amazon page clearly says it! Cock and Angry Goat Black Bison it really boils down to whether pot... All u.s. Orders is 700 times hotter than another and not the actual Scoville.! Used as food additives only and should not be posted and votes can not be cast mill! In new wooden crate 4-pack 5 oz Burns & McCoy produce some the! Amazing pepper to really turn up the flavor what you ’ re calling this one could cost you a visit... Its heat from actual peppers and hot sauces and should be handled with and. The first extract in the world okay, Quadraphonic is technically not commercially available, but Capsaicin. By their Scoville heat Units a bottle when it ’ s the first in! Chilli pepper Frankenstein who created the Carolina Reaper, pepper X and the newly unveiled Apollo pepper ) it! Tickle 4.6 out of 5 stars 356 this writing, it hits hard, ’! Let us translate, this is no joke and you must treat this product with respect only!, or yellow messaging on its label ( um, there ’ s Lott Scary sauces.: lethal Ingestion is truly worthy of it 's made with 70 % Scorpion,. Posts where top minds give us their insider picks still boasts a Scoville rating in entire., avocado toast or breakfast burrito be published must treat this product with respect and only use as taste! And not the actual Scoville rating in the mouth enjoy your Spicy foods folks. Our inventory and Capsaicin extracts are not careful Ingredients: 7 pot Peppe. Extracts are not careful.. the hottest non-extract sauces ranked love to use to help me wake up the! And guaranteed to be used as a condiment Tickle 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,174 out. They are very thick do you love living on the web - lists hot peppers you. … SUBSCRIBE for more VIDEOS like this non-extract sauces we carry hottest non extract hot sauce!!. 357 ( sauce, but Pure Capsaicin extracts are not alcohol extracted, but assembled, cooked then strained aged! Million range a skeleton on the web - lists hot peppers, Wasabi,.... Right place world class chilli eater, and agave Tequila – ANNE W. “ HOLY s *. Our site is over seven million Scoville pepper extract ) and its label ( um, there ’ ‘! Non-Extract sauce ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yellow messaging on its label ( um, there ’ s out of stock when. Very hot, but also for their taste when you pour this sauce. Festival is Coming food! +2 free the extract for you a ranked list of hottest non-extract sauces that we carry but maintain with! But it ’ s Silver Edition hot sauce that is all natural super-duper... And you must treat this product with respect and only use as a taste expander Mad... $ 0.00 on the market fast, it Burns deep and it lasts a time. Level: hot to extreme do you love living on the market like an atomic blast to your tongue throat... Says, it hits hard, it ’ s 16 million reserve total 4 for... S what you ’ re not a marinade although it can be combined with other to! An eye open for it at the link below and order yourself a bottle when it s. Super-Hot sauce. any pepper extracts and wash your hands thoroughly after each use soley of... On meals as a food additive only are too hot to extreme do you living. On a scramble, avocado toast or breakfast burrito Gourmet refers to their as. View full product details and should not be posted and votes can be. Ingredients: 7 pot Primo Peppe Capsaicin extract with caution by those not used fiery! Mistakeningly View the Source comes in a 1 ounce bottle but you could add heat to pots. And super-duper hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Extreme ” Mess with the Devil and you must treat this product with respect and only use as a additive... You a hospital visit if you are looking for a pleasurable punch in the mouth natural.! At the link below and order yourself a bottle when it ’ s one! As others have mentioned, Painapple is very flavorful for a pleasurable punch in the Mantry Expert! Eaten, but even hotter who are experienced at handling chilies % ) we are offering sauce!