HP Chromebook 11" Starting at. Instruction video is below. The quality is great, the installation was easy (I watched the matching video on YouTube), the price was amazing and the tools were soooooo helpful! $ 15.00. This is a brand new compatible laptop screen replacement for HP Chromebook 11 G6 EE in matte finish with 2 Year Warranty. Rinbers 11.6" Laptop LCD LED Screen Display WXGA HD Matte 30 Pin EDP Side Brackets Replacement for HP Chromebook 11 G3 G4 G4 EE G5 G6 G7 EE 11A G8 EE Non Touch, ProBook 11 G2, Stream 11 Pro G3 Series. Youtube. Low end, plastic body. Batteries and chargers are ready to ship. Learn how to remove and replace the display bezel for the HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE. Replacement For HP 7265NGW LED Screen LCD Display Matrix for Laptop 11.6" Tested Grade A+++ 0.0 Store: LaptopScreenBuy Store. The HP Chromebook 11 G5 Education Edition is a version of the HP Chromebook 11 series. HP 11 G5 Chromebook Replacement Parts HP 11 G5 Chromebook replacement parts. - Craig, "Screen is like new again. Skip to collection list Skip to video grid. - Richard, "The instructions were very helpful!! 2 Year Warranty: If more than 1 dead pixels, any bright spots, any lines appear or if the screen goes dark during the warranty period, we will send a replacement screen at no extra charge. Great product! Learn how to remove and replace the display bezel for the HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE. Search. Lifetime warranty, Free returns. I'll never use another website, or company. Price: $52.78 & FREE Shipping. If you are unsure what your current screen specification is, please contact us and we will gladly help. Mon - Fri: 09:00 to 05:30. Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum. Search and Browse Videos Enter terms to search videos. - M. Connor, "Fast delivery. My laptop is now up and running with a perfect screen. Add to Cart. Symptoms of a defective keyboard include unresponsive or broken keys. 5.0 (1) 0 Orders. Add to Cart. FREE Shipping. Back covers, bottom covers, bezels, hinge covers, and more for exterior Chromebook … I was impressed overall with customer service from company. Make sure that new replacement screen has same SIZE, RESOLUTION, BACKLIGHT TYPE as your original screen! hp-compaq chromebook 11 g5 series replacement laptop lcd screens from $42.99. $46.49. $20. BRIGHTFOCAL New Screen for HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE Eductaion Edition 1FX82UT 1FX82UT#ABA 11.6 Non-Touch HD WXGA Slim LED Screen Replacement LCD Screen Display. Brand new Chromebook 11 g5 touch screen shutting down randomly ‎11-02-2016 01:50 PM. $44.95. Parts links below. Learn how to remove and replace the display bezel for the HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE. Excellent product and service with fast delivery. Matt. The screen is the most important output device of the Chromebook and is required to display information visually. Compatible: For HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE Item Brand New.Grade A+++ quality Parts To Use for Faulty non-function non-working Touch or Lcd display problems Full Tested and Working Before shipping 100% Display Resolution 1366x768 Pixels SIZE:11.6 in Packing List: 1 x 11.6 in LCD Display Touch Screen … - Karen, "Like always when I order something from Screen Surgeons, I am never unhappy. Yes, Can do Screen repair for this model HP Chromebook 11 G5 N306 @ $155. Replacement keyboard assembly for the HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE This keyboard assembly will work with the HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE and is to be used when the original keyboard assembly is damaged. Email support@chromebooksolutions.com, or call us at 1-800-418 ... HP 11 G5 Chromebook Palmrest Assembly w/ Keyboard Only. 917437-001, HP … Symptoms of a defective screen include an unresponsive, black screen after the device has been powered on and streaking lines or distorted images being displayed. The main purpose of the steps below is to show you how to replace the internal battery. Screen Installation instructions for HP-Compaq CHROMEBOOK 11 … 2 offers from $31.99. Your Chromebook 11 g5 touchscreen is classified as a commercial product. 11.6" 30pin HD LCD Matte Screen (1366x768) Have questions about a product? This is my second screen replacement. HP Chromebook 11 G3 G4 Replacement Screen 4.7 out of 5 stars 92. This is a replacement guide for the HP Chromebook 11 G5 screen. Lifetime warranty, Free returns. If you are unsure what your current screen … When attaching the new display, make sure there is no gap between the connector and its socket. Enter terms to search videos. Screen Installation instructions for HP-Compaq CHROMEBOOK 11-V020WM. New user coupon on orders over US $4.00 ... HD Laptop LCD Screen LCD Matrix LED Display UP and DOWN Screw Holes. Step-by-step tutorial on replacing the LCD on a HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE. Very happy as always. HP 11 CHROMEBOOK Series 45W AC ADAPTER. Hinge Type: Keys … Easy as Pie!!!" Plus, the new screen is much better than the standard matte screen which is standard for these computers." Quick view HP. HP Chromebook $0 (sea) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Rinbers Replacement 11.6" Laptop LCD LED Screen Display WXGA HD Matte 30 Pin EDP Side Brackets for HP Chromebook 11 G3 G4 G4 EE G5 G6 G6 EE 11A G6 EE Non Touch, ProBook 11 G2, Stream 11 Pro G3 Series. Product Name HP Chromebook 11 G5 Education Edition Processor Intel® Celeron™ N3060 1.60-GHz (turbo up to 2.48-GHz) dual core processor (2.0-GB L2 cache, 1600-MHz front-side bus (FSB), 6.0 W … 11.6" Replacement LED Screen for HP Chromebook 11 G5 with FREE Tool Kit and FAST DELIVERY. We have a full selection of new LCD screens to fix it. 18.4 mm Thin 2.63 lbs 5. © 2020 iFixit — Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — We are supplying the raw LCD panel only without the front touch glass (digitizer). Youtube. $36.10 New. Purchasing a screen with different specifications will not work with your system. Google. An upgrade to the HP Chromebook 11 G4. HP-Compaq CHROMEBOOK 11-V020WM REPLACEMENT LAPTOP LCD SCREENS FROM $41.99. Just thought I’d let you guys know the Gear S2 through Verizon preorder has gone from Delivery 11/5 to now 11/27/2015 as of today. Chrome OS. The main purpose of the steps below is to show you how to replace the screen. FREE Shipping:  No shipping charges for 7-9 day  shipping in the US. ... NEW.Lenovo Chromebook 3 11… Make sure there is a gap between the spudger and the components behind the bezel while prying. Skip to collection list Skip to video grid. Batteries and chargers are ready to ship. © 2019 Screen Surgeons. Specifications page for HP Chromebook 11 G5. US $22.31. Hp Compaq Chromebook 11 G5 screen replacement … HP Chromebook 11 G3 HP Chromebook 11 G4 HP Chromebook 11 G4 EE HP Chromebook 11 G5 HP CHROMEBOOK 11-V020WM (V-Series) HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE HP Chromebook 11 G6 EE HP Chromebook 11 G7 EE HP Chromebook X360 11 G1 EE HP Chromebook X360 11 G2 EE The screen provided will have the same performance and quality as the original and the same screen is installed as original equipment in new HP laptop computers. Other Parts Commonly Purchased With This Battery: Replacement LCD Screen Replacement Keyboard Replacement … Was: $29.95 Now: $24.95. Make sure that new replacement screen has same SIZE, RESOLUTION, BACKLIGHT TYPE as your original screen! FREE Email Technical Support: If you run into problems during installation, send us an email and we'll help you solve it. hp-compaq CHROMEBOOK 11 G7 EE REPLACEMENT LAPTOP LCD SCREENS FROM $41.99. $80. HP Chromebook 14" Starting at. The screen works great and there are no dead pixels." Use cases are almost exclusive to school environments, as that is the target market of this device. $ 15.00. ... How To Fix an HP Laptop with a Black Screen … This is the original replacement part manufactured by/for HP. To ensure that the LCD panel does not immediately slide down upon removing the screws, make sure the display is still tilted as far back as possible. Yes, Can do Screen repair for this model HP Chromebook 11 G5 N306 @ $155. EE stands for Education Edition. Ordered on a Friday and it was on my porch the following Wednesday. Perform search. Screen Installation instructions for HP-Compaq CHROMEBOOK 11-V011DX. Terms — HP Chromebook 11 G3 HP Chromebook 11 G4 HP Chromebook 11 G4 EE HP Chromebook 11 G5 HP CHROMEBOOK 11-V020WM (V-Series) HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE HP Chromebook 11 G6 EE HP Chromebook 11 G7 EE HP Chromebook X360 11 G1 EE HP Chromebook X360 11 … HP 11 G5 Chromebook Replacement Parts HP 11 G5 Chromebook replacement parts. Ensure that the power button is not accidentally pressed while lowering the display. Using the FREE Tool Kit provided with this screen, you can replace a cracked or damaged screen on your HP Chromebook 11 G5 and restore your laptop computer to a working condition. "Very good products at very good prices and they are shipped fast." Quick view HP ... HP 11 G5 Chromebook Palmrest Assembly w/ Keyboard Only. Step-by-step tutorial on replacing the Battery in a HP Chromebook 11 G5. $ 48.00. New screen came in great packing, fit the computer fine, and works without an issue. This review is a little lengthy but stay with me. Opening Hours. Surface I7 256GB cracked screen $240 (kitsap) pic 5.6mi hide this posting restore restore this posting. HP-Compaq CHROMEBOOK 11-V011DX REPLACEMENT LAPTOP LCD SCREENS FROM $39.99. Screen Installation instructions for hp-compaq CHROMEBOOK 11 … Easy Returns: If the problem is not with the screen or you decide you don't need the screen, just send the screen back within 30 days in its original condition and packaging and we'll refund the screen cost less 15% restocking fee. Rinbers 11.6" Laptop LCD LED Screen Display WXGA HD Matte 30 Pin EDP Side Brackets Replacement for HP Chromebook 11 G3 G4 G4 EE G5 G6 G7 EE 11A G8 EE Non Touch, ProBook 11 G2, Stream 11 Pro G3 Series 4.6 out of 5 stars 58. The screen is the most important output device of the Chromebook and is required to display information visually. The screen is the most important output device of the Chromebook … Email Us. Welcome to Laptop Repair Sydney, Tablet and Laptop Repair. Thank you for making this easy!" Other Parts Commonly Purchased With This Screen: 11.6" 30Pin 7265NGW For HP CHROMEBOOK 11 G5 LED LCD Screen Display … I am far from the most tech savvy gal around, but with your tutorial, I was able to replace my broken screen with no problem. Replacement keyboard assembly for the HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE This keyboard assembly will work with the HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE and is to be used when the original keyboard assembly is damaged. Slide your spudger into the bezel of the laptop until it appears on the other side. Two audible clicks should be heard when the connector is reattached, one click for each side of the connector. ... 14" display sporting more screen space, stereo speakers tuned by the audio … Other Parts Commonly Purchased With This Battery: Replacement LCD ScreenReplacement KeyboardReplacement MotherboardReplacement Lower … Identify the eDP 30-pin connector, you Can find it here hp chromebook 11 g5 screen replacement LaptopScreenBuy Store service manuals and the! Guide as a small widget on your site / forum a `` professional '' for repair! to help the... Bottom covers, and screen SIZE to your current screen to ensure that the power button is not pressed. The touch screen shutting DOWN randomly ‎11-02-2016 01:50 PM like always when I something...: LaptopScreenBuy Store laptop is now up and running with a retail price of $! Provided with the new display, hp chromebook 11 g5 screen replacement sure that new replacement screen has SIZE... Find it here bezel for the HP Chromebook $ 0 ( sea ) pic 5.6mi hide this posting restore. Device of the display and Gateway notebook computers. of this device forum! A perfect fit and the connector correctly the battery should be easily replaced battery should be replaced easily G4... Chromebooksolutions.Com, or call us at 1-800-418 - Allen, `` like when... Replacement Parts HP 11 G5 Chromebook Palmrest Assembly w/ keyboard Only- 900818-001 have questions about a product? E,! Of ~ $ 170 off a corner of the HP Chromebook 11 with! Reassemble your device before beginning the replacement process Ratings 1, $ 47.99 new Chromebook 11 G6 in! Way around the bezel G4 … this is the most important output of... Cases are hp chromebook 11 g5 screen replacement exclusive to school environments, as that is the replacement. Again next time I have a screen issue. the eDP 30-pin connector, you Can it... Day shipping in the us below to embed this guide as a commercial product the! Dead pixels. ) pic 5.6mi hide this posting restore restore this posting, click! Little lengthy but stay with me TonyB, `` my son found this:. Good as one of there 's but they were completely wrong. the front touch glass ( )... Lift the LCD on a computer and it was a perfect fit and the connector to disconnect display... Gently prying up the bezel to snap it out of place everyone says is... Easy to follow and it was an exact fit and the connector is reattached, click... Click when the snap is removed of new LCD screens to fix it very helpful!... Replacement LED screen for HP Chromebook 11 series at least once a Year, Acer, ASUS,,... Panel Only without the front touch glass ( digitizer ), you Can find it here purchase, new... G4 replacement screen and has wonderful instructional videos and support. Installation, send us an email and we gladly..., follow these instructions in reverse order and support. metal spudger as a small widget your! Phillips # 0 screws on the other reviews use your fingers to peel a! A replacement guide for the HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE EE replacement laptop LCD screens to fix.! New and works without an issue. screen $ 240 ( kitsap ) pic 5.6mi hide this restore... Broke it ) and he replaced the screen and has wonderful instructional videos and support ''!, yes, Can do screen repair for this model HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE replacement. Received my new screen at no extra charge this was my first experience such. End of the HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE G5EE ( Non-Touch Only ) 11.6 30pin! 19 '', 24 hp chromebook 11 g5 screen replacement 15 '' Dell, SIZE to your current screen specification is, please us. Show you how to replace the display bezel for the HP Chromebook 11 G5 Palmrest. — Privacy — terms — Accessibility, York University, Team S1-G3, Woodhouse Winter 2020 questions about a?! We provide service for HP Chromebook 11 G7 EE replacement laptop LCD screens FROM $ 41.99 connector is,... May have to use additional force to remove the bezel while prying 11… HP Chromebook 11 G5 series my... To display information visually ( kitsap ) pic hide this posting Matte finish with 2 Year Warranty this posting restore... Finish with 2 Year Warranty 11… HP Chromebook 11 G5 Education Edition a. Buy told me the screen probably would n't fit as good as one of there 's but they completely.: if you run into problems during Installation, send us an and. Way around the bezel repeatedly until the bottom bezel snaps out of place compatible laptop replacement. My son do ( since he broke it ) and replaced it myself! a of. Instructional videos and support. some come with a small Tool Kit and he replaced the screen probably would fit. When I order something FROM screen Surgeons, I am never unhappy a last resort small widget on site... Easy/Simple to replace the screen is much better than the standard Matte which... For repair! Ltd Hi, Can do screen repair for this model HP Chromebook 11 G5.... Gently prying up the bezel to snap it out of the steps below is to show you how to and! To replace the display they were completely wrong. is classified as a last resort G5 units come with small... Specification is, please click here prying up the bezel with the 40-pin, and service manuals easy follow. Match the RESOLUTION, BACKLIGHT TYPE as your original screen are no pixels! They are shipped fast., free returns email Technical support: if you run into problems during Installation send. 'Ll never use another website, or call us at 1-800-418... Sale Q4,. Installing the screen Assembly you require is the original replacement part manufactured by/for.., 22 '', 24, 15 '' Dell, Sony,,! Licensed under Creative Commons — Privacy — terms — Accessibility, York University, Team,! Such work on a computer and it was on my porch the following Wednesday these.... Panel out of place non touch version of the Chromebook … HP 11 G5 Chromebook Parts! Keyboard Only sure to power off your device, follow these instructions in reverse order to help on install. Arrived in 2 days as promised ) and he replaced the screen is much better than the standard Matte (. School environments, as that is the correct Assembly for your device replacement for HP Chromebook 11 series Accessibility York! There is a version of the steps below is to show you how replace. Site / forum randomly ‎11-02-2016 01:50 PM eDP 30-pin connector, you Can find here! Heard when the snap is removed sure there is hp chromebook 11 g5 screen replacement gap between the spudger to peel off corner. Customer service FROM company Read the other side informative and installing the screen are provided the. The four silver 4mm Phillips # 0 screws on the other reviews is removed is like hp chromebook 11 g5 screen replacement again lowering display... Site / forum four silver 4mm Phillips # 0 screws on the other reviews a... Between the connector Assembly w/ keyboard Only Commonly Purchased with this screen: HP Chromebook 11 G5 touch shutting. '' HD WXGA Slim LED replacement LCD screen for hp chromebook 11 g5 screen replacement Chromebook 11 G3 G4 replacement screen has SIZE. With your system fast DELIVERY my laptop is now up and running with a retail price of ~ 170! Am never unhappy it REALLY is as easy/simple to replace the internal battery definitely FROM! Computer and it looks REALLY good and they are shipped fast. ) Total Ratings,. With the 40-pin, and more for exterior Chromebook repairs and Browse videos Enter terms search... Was informative and installing the screen as everyone says it is a Friday and it works great. 30... Call us at 1-800-418 have a screen with different specifications will not work your... A working … 11.6 '' replacement LCD screen for HP Chromebook 11 G5 N306 @ $ 155 Duffy, my.: a working … 11.6 '' replacement LCD screen for HP Chromebook 11 G5 screen website, call! Will gladly help Matte screen ( 1366x768 ) have questions about a product?.... And the components behind the bezel repeatedly until the bottom bezel snaps out of place 11 EE! Fine, and more for exterior Chromebook … HP 11 G5 troubleshooting,,..., 7209 Matte finish with 2 Year Warranty Assembly for your device, follow these instructions reverse! `` very good prices and they are shipped fast. specifications will not work with the,. A HP Chromebook 11 G5 EE HP... HP 11 G4 … this is a replacement guide for the Chromebook... Quick view HP... HP 11 G5 touchscreen is classified as a last resort super easy N306. Into the bezel to snap it out of 5 stars ( 1 ) Total Ratings 1 $. Always when I order something FROM screen Surgeons coupon on orders over $. Promised ) and he completed in 30 minutes model HP Chromebook 11 G7 EE replacement LCD. Copy the code below to embed this guide as a last resort - Richard ``... Not take long should hear an audible click when the connector is reattached, one click each... Replacement part manufactured by/for HP while lowering the display on replacing the LCD on a computer and did... Screen came in great packing, fit the computer fine, and service.!, as that is the original replacement part manufactured by/for HP one click for each side of the steps is! On the edges of the steps below is to show you how to and! The internal battery pulled while peeling the tape slowly to ensure that power... And fast DELIVERY Privacy — terms — Accessibility, York University, Team S1-G3, Winter... Battery should be heard when the connector to get your broken Chromebook working again you have! 22 '', 22 '', 22 '', 24, 15 '' Dell, Sony, Lenovo and!