Forgot password? We show you top results so you can stop searching and start finding the answers you need. 2 reviews of Thera-Dynamics Physical Therapy "The chair massage I received was not only amazing but so relaxing. THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL AND REHABILITATION: What's it like to work here? A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. She's fantastic. Through joint efforts with facility leadership, great strides will be made to strengthen community presence and relationships with referral sources. The place is a little rough looking, but the therapy is great. I can honestly say after 15 minutes I was relaxed for the rest of the day. Track tasks with ease. July 2018. 3.3. The provider is registered as an organization and their NPI record was last updated 12 years ago. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . This is a standard therapy company. Includes Theradynamics Physical Therapy Reviews, maps & directions to Theradynamics Physical Therapy in Brooklyn and more from Yahoo US Local Same BS as all the rest, though these guys seem extra cheap. Theradynamics Rehabilitation Management has been successfully able to lead rehabilitation departments across the tri-state area towards excellence by identifying areas for niche development and expansion of clinical services. Recovery awaits. Find therapist in milwaukee on SearchStartNow.com. Salary information comes from 4 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. Tons of great salary information on Indeed.com They pay me. Theradynamics. Theradynamics has an excellent Physical Therapist job opportunity in Syracuse at a skilled nursing facility. Looking forward to future visits." I can't praise her enough. The address is 540 Bergen Blvd, Ridgefield, NJ 07657-2802. 1 Reviews (718) 514-6120 Website. Theradynamics. Christine Scarano Ward PT, DPT, CKTI Senior Physical Therapist at Theradynamics Physical Therapy Greater New York City Area 58 connections In an ever changing healthcare environment, having the right partner makes all the difference. Employee Worked at THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL AND REHABILITATION in Syracuse, NY at the time of review. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. 19 Theradynamics Rehab Management reviews. Skip over sub-menu? At Theradynamics we are 100% committed to patient care. Lesen Sie Erfahrungsberichte und Insider-Infos, anonym von Mitarbeitern gepostet. The provider is registered as an organization and their NPI record was last updated 13 years ago. Recommended . 2 Reviews (212) 928-7800 Website. Overview; Culture New. One of the best Physical Therapy, Wellness business at 187-16 Hillside Avenue, New York NY, 11432. 28 customer reviews of Theradynamics Physical & Occupational Therapy. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . This is definitely a place to go to relieve stress or tension in the body. Theradynamics Rehab Management is the leading provider of physical, occupational, and speech-language therapy services across the acute and post-acute care continuum.Theradynamics offers therapy services and solutions to skilled nursing facilities, outpatient centers, home care programs… LOG IN. Theradynamics Physical Therapist in the United States makes about $65,706 per year. The practitioner's primary taxonomy code is 225100000X. Personalized care at your fingertips. I've been to therapy for a stiff neck/sore back three times, but Maricar is the only P.T. Log in now. We are committed to providing our patients with a calm, peaceful setting while offering the most leading edge technology and treatment options. Forgot therapist or clincal staff username? 9 Theradynamics Rehab Management reviews. Keet Health to help our patients recover . Theradynamics Physical Therapy 153 Bennett Ave New York NY 10040. There are 21 health care providers, specializing in Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, being reported as members of the medical group. You’re integral to the care team. 44 likes. No logo available. Physical therapy can be defined as the treatment of injuries or medical conditions using physical methods. Theradynamics Physical Therapy 280 W 231st St Bronx NY 10463. Examples include strengthening, range of motion exercises, balance training, ambulation and transferring, and all other cross motor skills. Questions; Jobs + More about THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL AND REHABILITATION close. Average Theradynamics Physical Therapist Assistant yearly pay in the United States is approximately $62,845, which is 10% above the national average. Our centers offer comprehensive Physical Therapy services with convenient locations throughout New York in the heart of Manhattan and Bronx. The NPI number of Theradynamics Physical Rehabilitation is 1215149513 and was assigned on May 2007. Culture New. The NPI number of Theradynamics Physical Rehab is 1649468216 and was assigned on October 2007. Theradynamics Physical Therapy Rehabilitation P C is a Medical Group that has 9 practice medical offices located in 1 state 6 cities in the USA. Theradynamics Physical Therapy LLC (NPI# 1871147140) is a health care provider registered in Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), National Plan and Provider Enumeration System (NPPES). Theradynamics Physical Rehab is a provider established in New York, New York specializing in physical therapist. At Theradynamics we are 100% committed to patient care. These are precisely the workplace characteristics that facilitate therapists feeling fulfilled and in which they can thrive. The practitioner's primary taxonomy code is 225100000X. Get directions, reviews and information for Theradynamics Physical Therapy in New York, NY. 1 review of Theradynamics Physical Therapy "Theradynamics does a really good job. Questions; Jobs × Follow THERADYNAMICS PHYSICAL AND … I like the people i work with, although that doesnt have anything to do with the company i work for. Get directions, reviews and information for Theradynamics Physical Therapy in Bronx, NY. We’re glad to see you. What I like. United States Industry Hospitals & Healthcare. I've had that has made real progress in fixing the problem. At Theradynamics, the culture is one of teamwork and they are truly committed to their patients and employees. At Theradynamics we are 100% committed to patient care. Theradynamics | 496 followers on LinkedIn. Welcome back! Finden Sie Jobs bei Theradynamics Rehab Management. What do you think? 26 offene Stellen bei Theradynamics Rehab Management mit Bewertungen, Erfahrungsberichten und Gehältern, anonym von Theradynamics Rehab Management Mitarbeitern gepostet. Theradynamics Physical Rehabilitation is a provider established in Bronx, New York specializing in physical therapist. | Theradynamics is a multifaceted network of rehabilitation experts committed to delivering the highest level of service to our clients, patients, and employees. “I think she’s gone above and beyond what any other PT has done for me.” - John Flynn, retired Marine Corps pilot, volunteer firefighter, and Theradynamics patient. Contact Support. Find Theradynamics Physical Therapy in Brooklyn with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. 5 Reviews; Salary New. Theradynamics has an excellent Physical Therapist job opportunity in Syracuse at a skilled nursing facility. Need help? Indeed.com estimated this salary based on data from 4 employees, users and past and present job ads. Emphasis is placed upon compliance, positive patient outcomes, education and a nurturing work environment. 5 Bewertungen für Theradynamics Rehab Management. PASSWORD. 44 likes. 2.5 5 5. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.