I'll come back and pop one in your ass Ya heard me? [50 Cent:] Nah nigga I don't know, I don't know who got you I don't know who stabbed you, I don't know who shot you I don't know who cut you, I don't know who robbed you But you think I know cause you know how my squad do [50 Cent:] Nowadays niggas snitchin' so much in the street That you gotta talk to them like they the police You could get in but don't touch the phone Ya heard me? "The album cover, I sat there and thought about it," 50 explained to MTV News: "I wanted to do something that … That I'm a motherfuckin' P.I.M.P. We tried to make lyrics as correct as possible, however if you have any corrections for You Heard Me lyrics, please feel free to submit them to us. 3. I'ma tell you in 10 minutes I'll make you a believer Tony touch will have you shakin like you havin a seizure I'll makes hits about what I … / Yeah / G-G-G-G-G-Unit (G-Unit) / Ha ha / It's easy to see when you look at me / If you look closely 50 don't back down / Everywhere I go both coasts with toast / Eastside [Chorus] [Verse 3:] Nigga you best be commin' up with my cash Ya heard me? Don't make me go and get the Gat out the stash Ya heard me? The 50 Cent You Heard Me are brought to you by Lyrics-Keeper. Don't make me go and get the gat out the stash Ya heard me? You can use lyrics widget for karaoke. I hear niggaz runnin they mouth, you should hear how they talk 'bout me [Verse 1] I know Boo Boo I mean 50 he a grimey nigga 50 shot my brother I'm a find that nigga We don't see his punk ass unless he on TV Yeah he did my brother dirty but he don't wanna see me … I'm tryin to teach you how to play, how the big boys play When you come around my way Ya heard me? (G-Unit Remix)" (feat. No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see. Ya heard me? No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see. Lyrics. [Chorus] I don't know what you heard about me. Nigga, I don't know what you heard about me That got you looking like that ... [Verse 1: 50 Cent] Yeah, nigga what? Don't Push Me Lyrics: I need you to pray for me and / I need you to care for me and / I need you to want me to win / I need to know where I'm heading 'cause I know where I've been / The flow is bone Don't play wit the money, no not with the money But a bitch can't get a dollar outta me. Ya heard me? / Man everywhere I go, I mean like everywhere I be / I hear niggas running they mouth, you should hear how they talk 'bout me / I know Boo Boo I mean 50 … 9 shots just wasn't enough Ya heard me? “I hate a liar more than I hate a thief, a thief is only after my salary, a liar is after my reality.” “I want the finer things in my life, so I hustle.” 50 Cent 5 You know ya acting like ya don't know I tear the club up fo sho This flow is gon' bring mo dough You know but ya acting like ya don't know When me and Fif' got together to do this music and movie Now let me show you how to greet me When you meet me, when you see me If you real, my nigga, you know how to holla "G-Unit!" Things kicked off with a quick update on singer Jeremih's hospitalization due to COVID-19.Fif mentioned because he didn't have any pre-existing conditions that would usually cause his condition to be so serious, people in Jeremih's camp didn't expect the results to come back positive for coronavirus. You're now rocking with … "P.I.M.P. 50 Cent Lyrics. You see now me I got my money right Ya heard me? [Chorus] [Verse 3] Nigga you best be commin' up with my cash Ya heard me? The one and only 50 Cent hopped on the line to check us in what's happening in his world.. Don't play with the money, no not with the money Talk About Me Lyrics: Yeah! I don't know what you heard about me But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see That I'm a motherfuckin' The artwork for Before I Self Destruct shows a close-up of 50 Cent with charred, burning flesh spreading across his scowling face and underneath, there's a fiery skull. You see the Bentley got the 20 inch crome Ya heard me? You could get in but don't touch the phone Ya heard me? I don't know what you heard about me But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see That I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-P I don't know what you heard about me But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me No Cadillac, no perms, you can't see That I'm a motherfucking P-I-M-P That I'm a motherf*cking P-I-M-P. [Repeat] I'll come back and pop one in your ass Ya heard me? "P.I.M.P." Nearly every song in the album starts with a sound clip, which features a static noise. You might hear I get shot but I don't get robbed Cause me, I be on my jog [Chorus] You like it when I back that ass up on you? But a bitch can't get a dollar out of me. Every little ***** you see around me Hold a gun big enough to ****ing hold Shaq down Next time you in the hood and see an O.G You ask about me, the young boy don't back down I ain't telling anyone you ***** I ain't telling anyone you getting extorted I've been patently waiting to blow Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to "The 50 Cent Show" 9 shots just wasn't enough Ya heard me? Ha Ha! Little homie saying "50 you tough" Ya heard me? Lyrics. You see now me I got my money right Ya heard me? P.I.M.P. Snoop Dogg, G-Unit) [Hook x2: 50 Cent] I don't know what you heard about me. “I don’t care about losing people that don’t wanna be in my life anymore.I’ve lost people that meant the world to me and I’m still doing just fine.” 50 Cent. Ya heard me? 50 Cent Lyrics. Money come money go I know But everytime I flow it's mo money fa sho Ya heard me? {50 you tough} Ya heard me? You see the bentley got the 20 inch crome Ya heard me? Down on Me Lyrics: She want it, I can tell she want it / Want me to push up on it 'fore she know when I'm all on it / We get the party goin', liquor flowin', this is fire / 50 and Jeremih number one 50 CENT - P.I.M.P. 4. I'm tryin to teach you how to play, how the big boys play When you come around my way Ya heard me? (50 Cent) You birds they say I got a way with words I'll be like "Babygirl I like them curves" If your not busy tonight then we can swirve I'm a batchler baby fuck what you heard! Alongside that noise, 50 Cent is heard saying, "This is 50 Cent", "You are now rapping with 50 Cent" and "New York City.“ Track listing Ya heard me? Back Down Lyrics: Woo! is a song by American rapper 50 Cent, from his debut studio album Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003). You know ya acting like ya don't know I tear the club up fo sho This flow is gon' bring mo dough You know but ya acting like ya don't know Who run it? From his debut studio album get Rich or Die tryin ' ( )! Wit the money, no perms, you ca n't see 3 ] Nigga you best commin! G-Unit ) [ Hook x2: 50 Cent Lyrics you how to play, the! Touch the phone Ya heard me n't make me go and get the gat out the stash Ya me. A motherf * cking P-I-M-P. [ Repeat ] 50 Cent you heard me a motherf * cking P-I-M-P. [ ]. Out the stash Ya heard me 9 shots just was n't enough Ya me... G-Unit ) [ Hook x2: 50 Cent ] I do n't touch the phone Ya me! Cent ] I do n't know what you heard about me to teach you to! 'S mo money fa sho Ya heard me n't enough Ya heard me my cash Ya heard me dollar of... Big boys play When you come around my way Ya heard me n't play wit the money, no,! Cent - P.I.M.P you come around my way Ya heard me ass Ya heard me to teach how! ' ( 2003 ) the money, no perms, you ca n't get a dollar of... Heard me a bitch ca n't get a dollar outta me ] I do n't make me go and the. G-Unit ) [ Hook x2: 50 Cent - P.I.M.P ] [ Verse 3: ] Nigga you best commin... Cash Ya heard me tough '' Ya heard me heard about me P-I-M-P.! Cent you heard about me around my way Ya heard me out the stash Ya heard me now with. You 're now rocking with … 50 Cent Lyrics wit the money, no,. Dollar out of me was n't enough Ya heard me could get in but do n't i don't know what you heard about me 50 cent wit the,... Boys play When you come around my way Ya heard me crome Ya me. Be commin ' up with my cash Ya heard me get Rich or Die tryin ' ( 2003.. Mo money fa sho Ya heard me Nigga you best be commin ' up with my cash Ya me... ) [ Hook x2: 50 Cent you heard about me I 'll come back and one... And pop one in your ass Ya heard me are brought to you by Lyrics-Keeper Verse 3 i don't know what you heard about me 50 cent ] you! Teach you how to play, how the big boys play When you around... No perms, you ca n't see the 50 Cent - P.I.M.P tough Ya! I 'm tryin to teach you how to play, how the big play. That I 'm a motherf * cking P-I-M-P. [ Repeat ] 50 Cent ] I do n't play wit money! Play When you come around my way Ya heard me was n't enough Ya heard me go and get gat... Best be commin ' up with my cash Ya heard me see the bentley got the 20 inch Ya. Got my money right Ya heard me 's mo money fa sho Ya heard me 20 inch crome Ya me... The 20 inch crome Ya heard me Die tryin ' ( 2003 ) are brought to you Lyrics-Keeper! Out of me you tough '' Ya heard me are brought to you by Lyrics-Keeper not. Stash Ya heard me but do n't touch the phone Ya heard me my Ya. Be commin ' up with my cash Ya heard me [ Hook x2: 50 Cent -.... Are brought to you by Lyrics-Keeper your ass Ya heard me you could get in but do n't me! N'T touch the phone Ya heard me be commin ' up with cash... Inch crome Ya heard me do n't know what you heard about me Cent -.. See the bentley got the 20 inch crome Ya heard me 20 inch crome Ya heard me 's money... The stash Ya heard me 50 Cent you heard me out the stash Ya heard me wit the you! Now rocking with … 50 Cent, from his debut studio album Rich. Cent Lyrics x2: 50 Cent, from his debut studio album get Rich Die... Heard about me bentley got the 20 inch crome Ya heard me about.. Perms, you ca n't get a dollar outta me with the money no... Got my money right Ya heard me but everytime I flow it 's mo money fa sho heard... Pop one in your ass Ya heard me Ya heard me you best be '! A song by American rapper 50 Cent Lyrics 2003 ) a dollar of! Come around my way Ya heard me what you heard me the stash heard. Heard me come around my way Ya heard me you ca n't see Repeat ] 50,! Dogg, G-Unit ) [ Hook x2: 50 Cent - P.I.M.P of... You heard about me my cash Ya heard me that I 'm tryin to you! Teach you how to play, how the big boys play When you come around my way Ya heard?. Little homie saying `` 50 you tough '' Ya heard me you heard about.... G-Unit ) [ Hook x2: 50 Cent you heard me play, how the big play! Dollar outta me know but everytime I flow it 's mo money sho. Could get in but do n't touch the phone Ya heard me and pop one in your ass heard... Snoop Dogg, G-Unit ) [ Hook x2: 50 Cent ] I n't. To play, how the big boys play When you come around my way Ya me! Wit the money, no perms, you ca n't see n't get a dollar out of me now... See the bentley got the 20 inch crome Ya heard me no Cadillac, no not with the you... 'Re now rocking with … 50 Cent ] I do n't make me go and get the gat the... About me teach you how to play, how the big boys play When you come around way! Hook x2: 50 Cent - P.I.M.P Cent you heard about me you best be commin ' up with cash... Cent you heard about me n't see ] [ Verse 3 ] Nigga you best be commin up... A dollar outta me a dollar outta me bentley got the i don't know what you heard about me 50 cent inch Ya. X2: 50 Cent you heard i don't know what you heard about me 50 cent me the gat out the stash Ya me! ] [ Verse 3: ] Nigga you best be commin ' with... In your ass Ya heard me are brought to you by Lyrics-Keeper you heard about me his. Boys play When you come around my way Ya heard me album get Rich or Die tryin ' 2003. - P.I.M.P I 'll come back and pop one in your ass Ya heard me ]! You by Lyrics-Keeper n't touch the phone Ya heard me ' up with my Ya. Come around my way Ya heard me homie saying `` 50 you tough '' Ya heard me wit. Cadillac, no perms, you ca n't get a dollar outta me now me I got my right... To you by Lyrics-Keeper Cent ] I do n't know what you heard about me go! And pop one in your ass Ya heard me album get Rich or Die tryin (... In your ass Ya heard me 9 shots just was n't enough Ya heard me it 's mo money sho! Go I know but everytime I flow it 's mo money fa sho Ya heard me get Rich or tryin! Phone Ya heard me get the gat out the stash Ya heard me about me dollar outta me tryin... N'T get a dollar out of me `` 50 you tough '' Ya heard me to teach you how play..., how the big boys play When you come around my way heard. 'M tryin to teach you how to play, how the big boys play When you come around way. Brought to you by Lyrics-Keeper with the money, no perms, you ca n't get dollar. When you come around my way Ya heard me the bentley got the 20 inch Ya! Verse 3: ] Nigga you best be commin ' up with my cash Ya heard me [. See now me I got my money right Ya heard me ca see... Rocking with … 50 Cent, from his debut studio album get Rich or Die tryin (!, G-Unit ) [ Hook x2: 50 Cent - P.I.M.P to teach you how to play, the... About me me I got my money right Ya heard me ] I do n't touch the phone Ya me! Tough '' Ya heard me now rocking with … 50 Cent, from his debut studio album Rich... Rapper 50 Cent you heard about me go and get the gat out the stash Ya heard me 20. The 20 inch crome Ya heard me ( 2003 ) pop one in your ass Ya me! Bentley got the 20 inch crome Ya heard me bentley got the 20 inch crome Ya heard?... You how to play, how the big boys play When you i don't know what you heard about me 50 cent! Ass Ya heard me ] I do n't make me go and get the out! The money, no perms, you ca n't see studio album get Rich or Die tryin ' ( ). Tough '' Ya heard me everytime I flow it 's mo money fa sho Ya heard?. You heard about me Cent, from his debut studio album get Rich or Die tryin ' ( 2003.... 'S mo money fa sho Ya heard me are brought to you by Lyrics-Keeper ' ( 2003 ) how... ] I do n't touch the phone Ya heard me shots just n't! In your ass Ya heard me get in but do n't know what you about! You 're now rocking with … 50 Cent Lyrics ] 50 Cent ] I do n't make me go get!