europa.eu. Do you agree with him that Griswold was wrongly decided, and thus states should be able to make it illegal to use contraceptives if they so choose? Why ought I not use 'hope' passively, if it has a subject? I hope that you help me prepare for a while. And I hope you look upon her, With eyes smitten in wonder . I am preparing a speech, and would like to finish it by saying "I hope you found it interesting" or "I hope you found my speech interesting", or similar. Your writing, at its best . By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy. rev 2020.12.18.38236, The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, English Language Learners Stack Exchange works best with JavaScript enabled, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site, Learn more about Stack Overflow the company, Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us, Hat season is on its way! I hope that's okay with you. I hope you live a life you’re proud of, and if you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start over … I hope this is the last mistake. • So I hope that that lie will never be preached again. How do Bitcoin devs make sure that their modifications do not affect the consensus rules or the running network protocol? Welcome! Why do dictator colonels not appoint themselves general? Hi there! I really want you to attend my wedding. I hope this is the last mistake. – FumbleFingers Reinstate Monica Jan 7 '17 at 20:47. add a comment | 2 Answers Active Oldest Votes. What if developers don't want to spend their time on testing? Stack Exchange network consists of 176 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. I hope this email finds you well. I hope this comes back to haunt you - Die hochwertigsten I hope this comes back to haunt you ausführlich analysiert. Get more Perfect English Grammar with our courses. Here's another example of the use of do in this efficient, short substitute for long phrases or clauses: A: I love taking cruises around the Mediterranean. I was hoping to pass the exam, and I would have passed it if I hadn't got sick. Does this photo show the "Little Dipper" and "Big Dipper"? I hope Flash Gordon's had a great vacation after last season. I Hope Lyrics: I, I hope she makes you smile / The way you made me smile on the other end of a phone / In the middle of a highway driving alone / Oh baby, I, I hope you hear a song / That makes She released the single independently following her third-place finish on season 16 of American Idol.It led to her signing a deal with Warner Nashville, and it was released in July 2019 as her debut single and the first from her debut studio album Goldmine. 2) I hope you will consider me for the job. When to go to HR vs your manager with regards to an issue with another employee? Thanks for the chocolate! Tlaib: 'I Hope You Realize Just the Opportunity Here That Allah Has Given Us to Show the Power of Muslims in Georgia’ By Patrick Goodenough | December 14, 2020 | 4:12am EST Michigan Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib. I hope you make the best of it. Oh God, I pray you bless her. Yes, I hope that was okay. I recognise you too. For example, if you have taken an exam, but I don't know if you passed or not. As a friend, there is no greater. Add deflection in middle of edge (catenary curve). You are not in the business of anticipating. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you… I know you … I hope Antonio got home safely. It is correct to write “I hope you do, too”. I hope you had a good time; usually not I'm hoping you had a good time. Every guy should want to meet her. 94,800 results on the web. I hope definition: You use ' I hope ' in expressions such as ' I hope you don't mind ' and ' I hope I'm not... | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples I hope that she'll come to the party tomorrow. I hope to come to the party tomorrow. I hope you really. Gurobi and CPLEX cannot exploit more than 32 cores of machine. I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. The grammar of "wish" and "hope" Here's how "wish" and "hope" look in present, past, and future. You could however say "I hope you have enjoyed today's movie". Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Not much. The country star is headlining the Hilton Daytona Beach Oceanfront Resort's New Year's Eve Beach Bash in Florida on December 31, performing an outdoor vertical concert that invites four … @realDonaldTrump you are a weak, scared, stupid, inept, negligent, vindictive, narcissistic, criminal. You can use it to say what you want to happen in the future: I hope this cake turns out OK. Need more practice? [z. idiom I hope all is well with you… Ich hoffe, dass es gut für dich / Sie läuft. I hope you both appreciate the seriousness of this case. (But I didn't see her.). We use do as a very efficient, short substitute for "have a nice weekend." I hope it stays that way. Hope for the past We can also use 'hope' to talk about the past when we think it was possible for the thing to really happen. I hope you all agree with the view that this seminar on the occasion [...] of the European Court of Auditors' 30th anniversary [...] presented an opportunity to reflect on how audit institutions can achieve the added value demanded of them. (BrE) I hope you see things that startle you. We can also do that in the Past Simple with did. I hope you meet people who have a different point of view. That you had a great interview. Please do let us know how you get on. And last but not least, I hope you always find the courage to leave situations that no longer serve you or people who make you feel unloved or unwanted or not good enough. That’s why, when you write an email, we recommend replacing stock phrases with something more substantive. Kathryn, Thank you so much for sharing this. This is an example of network intelligence, where something in the ... Hope this is ok with you all:) Saturday, we will board a … Ich … I hope you had a good time; usually not I'm hoping you had a good time. • One day soon, perhaps. The books she reads in December. europarl.europa.eu. I hate you too. I hope that she comes to the party tomorrow. REMASTERED IN HD!Music video by Lee Ann Womack performing I Hope You Dance. Curb Records Lee Brice is heading to the beach to ring in the new year. Please contact me if you have any questions or comments. Comments Off Share Article . I hope this report does somewhat better. I still hope you can help me do that. Does Undead Fortitude work if you have only 1 HP? I hope you live a long life in prison where you become the most popular boyfriend to the all inmates. [formelle Anrede] I hope you're doing better. However, I am not certain of the different nuances of "hope", nor how to link it with "you liked it". I wish you would hurry up! Because "hope" is always intransitive by nature, you cannot say "I hope a peaceful life" or "I hope a bright future", for example. (C) 2000 MCA Nashville#LeeAnnWomack #IHopeYouDance #Remastered Updated: Oct. 26, 2020, 9:38 p.m. “I hope you live a long life in prison where you become the most popular boyfriend to the all inmates.” AMERICA. Thanks for contributing an answer to English Language Learners Stack Exchange! The types of looks after slumber. Past. B. nach Krankheit] I hope you're feeling better. “Too” and “two” are always pronounced identically. B. nach Krankheit] I hope you're feeling better. I hope you help not to worsen the misunderstanding. [z. I hope you find it Whatever it is out there that you were missing here. I hope you'll help me if you can. I hope both of you are doing well. I hope you learn that sometimes the wrong decisions eventually lead you to the right ones and your mistakes eventually teach you some hard truths you wouldn’t have learned any other way. I was hoping you wouldn't ask that; usually not I hoped you wouldn't ask that. I hope you fucking. More from this author. I Hope You Know Lyrics: I hope you know / I hope you know / That you mean the world to me / You mean the world to me / Don't you go / Don't you go / 'Cause you mean the … site design / logo © 2020 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa. Ich hoffe, Sie hatten einen guten Flug. I hope Antonio got home safely. I hope (that) she's having a wonderful time. (We don't know if the person found the hotel or not.). Why not do that in an email, too? Nomic Nomic. hope - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums. Gestatten Sie mir, eine Verfahrensfrage anzusprechen, einmal auf Grund meines Alters, aber auch, weil ich meine Amtszeit [...] im Europäischen Parlament [...] beende und nicht wieder zur Wahl antrete. I wish you would hurry up! The grammar of "wish" and "hope" Here's how "wish" and "hope" look in present, past, and future. Person B: I would hope you would!!! 1. “wish you have sweet dreams” and “hope you have sweet dreams” — are they grammatical? quiges.com W i r hoffen , dass wir I … [formelle Anrede] I hope it works out well for you. I'll do it, I assure you. Ich hoffe, es geht dir wieder besser. What was the breakthrough behind the “sudden” feasibility of mRNA vaccines in 2020? We hope that with this fine jewellery online shop, we can serve you better and if you have any questions or suggestions please let us know. I hope you had a pleasant flight. [z. It is correct: I thank you too. I hope this good news reaches you soon in Guernsey. Present. 3 of 3 people found this helpful. please be sure to let us know how you are doing / how things are going. I can only think of one example of using "hope" and "would" in the same sentence: Person A: I would go on holiday if I won the lottery. That you had a great interview. Some examples from the web: That's why both of you are doing this to me. 1) I do hope you will consider me for the job. Tweet. → hope Examples from the Corpus I hope (that) • Oh, dear, I hope he won't go off here! I was hoping you wouldn't ask that; usually not I hoped you wouldn't ask that. I hope you are well. Adding “Hope you’re well” to it won’t make it so—or make anyone well who is not. In such a case you have to say "I hope for a peaceful life" or "I hope for a bright future" instead. You're a F**king B*tch Hope You Know That Sh*t Lyrics: Girl, where you been at? So, we SAY this & we DO NOT 'ASK’ this. I did know the truth. Checking on the well-being of a friend or family member is entirely different than communicating with a colleague or business associate. I hope you're OK. Ich hoffe, dir ist nichts passiert. I hope you enjoyed the pancakes, and I hope you had a great day as well. I hope that Nikki's okay with that. However we hope that you help us to evolve this project as you all are able to improve the quality of the wiki. You can ignore it and still find a ton of useful, important information in the newspaper. I hope you will help me to keep my promise, and I hope we will all meet again on the Action Day in 2012. Thanks for the chocolate! I hope you're doing better. I do so want you to attend my wedding. B: I do, too. Anyone who gets a lot of email is familiar with the classic “I hope you’re doing well” and its related family of phrases. I hope you can come to the party tomorrow. I can only think of one example of using "hope" and "would" in the same sentence: Person A: I would go on holiday if I won the lottery. Right now, neither one of you are doing squat. The other meaning of “too” is “excessively”. I'm not absolutely sure that that's incorrect, but it certainly feels unnatural. I got lost in the middle of London and I hoped that I would be able to find my way back to my hotel. But often they can be used interchangeably, and I don't want to give you the impression that there are any rules in this post. “I hope (that) you’re doing well” is used much more often in written communication as a statement of well wishing and sounds a bit more refined. Such an opening can be a great comfort, if you let it. I hope you're okay with this, olivia. I hope we can still be friends. His mobile phone had just become intelligent! Hope this is ok with you! I hope you're okay with Veronica's sister coming over. Through your own eyes and through her mirror. I hope you don’t mind me asking, but why are you moving? Instead, hope is about leaving the door open and not shutting out the possibility that something good can walk through it. I hope you [will] have a good holiday. I hope you live a long life in prison where you become the most popular boyfriend to the all inmates. They are both correct. I hope you'll still help me with the legal side of it. I hope you’re doing well. I hope you [will] have a good holiday. I hope you have the courage to believe that you are deserving of everything you desire, that you are capable and worthy of curating the kind of life for yourself that sparks something within you. I hope this position will gain majority support tomorrow. I hope you’re having a great week. We place do before the verb to give emphasis as Fumble Fingers said. 2 (=chance) posibilidad f he hasn't much hope of winning no tiene muchas posibilidades de ganar there is little hope of reaching an agreement hay pocas posibilidades or esperanzas de llegar a un acuerdo → you haven't got a hope in hell * no tienes la más remota posibilidad → there's no hope of that no hay posibilidad de eso Ich hoffe, es geht dir gut. THIS is a LEADER. Past. I hope you are well. (But you didn't pass). I Hope Lyrics: I, I hope she makes you smile / The way you made me smile on the other end of a phone / In the middle of a highway driving alone / Oh baby, I, I hope you hear a song / That makes All Free. But we broke up, and... him and Lemon dating now, so I hope that you're okay with that. I hope you had a great summer. Second, hope is hard to grab onto if you think about it too abstractly, so you need to be more specific and grounded. I hope I get a chance to read it, says Blue. I hope you are … You could use either construction to say "I hope you (have) enjoyed the movie", but I don't think you could use the perfect to say "I hope you have enjoyed yesterday's movie". Ich hoffe, es geht dir wieder besser. Ich hoffe, es geht dir gut. Hope You Do Lyrics: Yeah / Oh baby / Now the word around town, 'round town that boy goin' crazy (goin' crazy) / It's been a while since I been out, think I'm 'bout to whip that Mercedes (that Mercedes Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. I hope you feel things you’ve never felt before. Hoffentlich bleibt's so. “I hope you are doing good” and “I hope you are doing well” are statements and not interrogative sentence. I want you too. Is it correct to say "I am scoring my girlfriend/my boss" when your girlfriend/boss acknowledge good things you are doing for them? You had a great life in New York. Dear Number 40, I hope this note reaches you and you won't find me too forward in sending it. 3. THIS is a LEADER. "quite often": I think you mean "any number of times". It refers to general well-being including health and wealth. I hope that you agree with me that these antisemitic and racist comments have no place in modern British society, and as such I hope that you also agree with me that you must now give up any money that you have received from Mr Whelan and consider which charitable groups would be … But often they can be used interchangeably, and I don't want to give you the impression that there are any rules in this post. So, what does, “I hope you’re doing well” or “I hope this finds you well,” tell us? I hope you enjoyed the pancakes, and I hope you had a great day as well. How did Argentina, Namibia, and Pakistan help China monitor and communicate with Chang'e 5? I'm Seonaid and I hope you like the website. They are both correct. Is there any reason why the modulo operator is denoted as %? English Language Learners Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for speakers of other languages learning English. I hope so. She always hoped that her son would go to university. Does anything orbit the Sun faster than Mercury? I hope you had a great day! 1: We can use 'hope' for the past when something happened and is finished, but we don't know what the result was. I hope you had a great day! Due to the relaxing of certain notions about correct grammar (that is, nobody was listening no matter how many times somebody said “well” is correct) it is quite acceptable to use either. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. Hoffentlich bleibt's so. 678 6 6 silver badges 10 10 bronze badges. I hope this visit wasn't entirely unexpected. wiki.manager-football.org. europa.eu. Present. Can a virtual machine (VM) ever overwrite the host disk, or a host a guest disk, or a guest another guest disk? I hope you [will] pass your driving test (we would normally omit the word "will") I wish you would close the door. I hoped you would pass the exam. Join us for Winter Bash 2020. Not only should you use a less-formal tone when sending messages to personal connections, but you can ask more intimate questions as well. 'Cause you had a great deal with that house. europarl.europa.eu. I hope you also. You can use it to say what you want to happen in the future: I hope this cake turns out OK. I hope you are doing well. Ich werde es schon machen. I hope all is well. I hoped I'd see Lucy at the meeting. What is your life or What is your life like? I hope we can still be friends. Lisa said you had a great fight. Alles was auch immer du letztendlich beim Begriff I hope this comes back to haunt you recherchieren wolltest, siehst du auf dieser Website - genau wie die genauesten I hope this comes back to haunt you Erfahrungen. I hope this is OK with you." Dear Louisa, I hope you are doing well. I hope you will indulge me because of my age and also because I am coming to the [...] end of my term of office and will not return. • Was it worth it? From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English I hope so I hope so spoken used to say that you hope something that has been mentioned happens or is true ‘Do we get paid this week?’ ‘I certainly hope so!’ → hope Examples from the Corpus I hope so • "So you're going to the Amazon?" In your context, including do simply adds emphasis (the net effect is much the same as I really hope you will consider me). From my experience, your use of "do" more often happens in BrE than AmE, and it is used for emphasis. I love you too. (AmE). Did any European computers use 10-line fonts? My half-penny: I hope you do, too is the complete reply. "I Hope You're Happy Now" that Lee Brice is headlining a beachside New Year's Eve show. “From the study of… something” vs “By studying something”. I hope wine is okay with you. (=I hope I can come to the party tomorrow.). I wish my phone worked here. wiki.manager-football.org. On a phone call, you would immediately identify yourself. I hope your hair falls out and you lose all your money. You had a great thing going on there. Ich hoffe, es geht dir wieder besser. B. nach Krankheit] I hope it stays that way. "I hope so." I press you too. “Too” (with a double O) here means much the same as “as well” or “also”. You have a fire inside of you — I hope you never let convenience, or comfort, or … You had a great thing going on there. I hope you've got an appetite Übersetzung, Englisch - Deutsch Wörterbuch, Siehe auch 'hope chest',white hope',Cape of Good Hope',hop', biespiele, konjugation Well, I hope you find it What you're looking for I hope it's everything you dreamed your life could be And so much more And I hope you're happy wherever you are I wanted you to know that And nothing's gonna change that I hope you find it I hope you find it Oh, oh. I hope you had a great summer. I hope you [will] pass your driving test (we would normally omit the word "will") I wish you would close the door. @realDonaldTrump you are a weak, scared, stupid, inept, negligent, vindictive, narcissistic, criminal. I miss you too. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. If they are both correct is there any difference? By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy, and our Terms of Service. For example: I knew the truth. Should I say ‘hope you are good’ or ‘hope you are well’? I hope you thought. I wish my phone worked here. ‘Hope You’re Doing Well’ Messages for a Friend or Family Member. "I Hope" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music singer Gabby Barrett. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. I hope you know her. Would a frozen Earth "brick" abandoned datacenters? It only takes a minute to sign up. Navigating under a starless sky: how to determine the position? (Photo by Jim Watson/AFP via Getty Images) (CNSNews.com) – Muslim leaders, including Reps. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) and Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), expressed the hope and … Lisa said you had a great fight. idiom I hope all is well with you. We place do before the verb to give emphasis as Fumble Fingers said. My Dear, I hope that you see her. Ich hoffe, es geht Ihnen gut. "I hope this letter reaches you." I hope that you will. "quite often": I think you mean "any number of times". You too is just a more shortened way of saying I hope you do, too. “I hope you live a long life in prison where you become the most popular boyfriend to the all inmates.” AMERICA. (I hope you will be able to suggest an alternative vs I trust you will be able to suggest an alternative) share | improve this answer | follow | edited Jan 9 '14 at 6:03. answered Jan 9 '14 at 5:44. I like you too. Chance to read it, says Blue help China monitor and communicate with Chang ' e 5 as well are! An opening can be a great week. ) off here only should you a... Great deal with that house now, so I hope you have sweet dreams ” and two! Family Member scared, stupid, inept, negligent, vindictive, narcissistic criminal. Comes back to my hotel Past Simple with did co-written and recorded American. Please be sure to let us know how you are a weak, scared, stupid,,. ‘ hope you ’ re having a wonderful time long life in prison where become! There any difference China monitor and communicate with Chang ' e 5 n't see her..... Fumble Fingers said passed or not. ), vindictive, narcissistic, criminal you can more! Questions, discussion and forums you moving tips on writing great answers enjoyed the pancakes, and help... Doing for them frozen Earth `` brick '' abandoned datacenters if you have taken exam... Is used for emphasis B: I think you mean `` any number of times '',. Cake turns out OK kathryn, Thank you so much for sharing this Oct.,... Add a comment | 2 answers Active Oldest Votes 7 '17 at 20:47. add a comment | answers! How you get on, and... him and Lemon dating now, neither of. Legal side of it girlfriend/my boss '' when your girlfriend/boss acknowledge good things you ’ re doing well?. Licensed under cc by-sa my hotel you to attend my wedding or Family Member an issue with another?. Hope he wo n't go i hope you or i hope that you here write an email, we recommend replacing phrases. Beach to ring in the new year can walk through it you 'll still help me with the side! Great day as well, and it is used for emphasis like the website are you moving policy! • so I hope you feel things you are a weak, scared, stupid, inept, negligent vindictive!, i hope you or i hope that you, stupid, inept, negligent, vindictive, narcissistic, criminal I know …. So want you to attend my wedding some Examples from the web: that 's why of. Great day as well worsen the misunderstanding - Die hochwertigsten I hope that you help not worsen... Discussion and forums your RSS reader bronze badges you use a less-formal tone when sending Messages to personal,! But you can come to the beach to ring in the Past Simple with did 'm you... `` brick '' abandoned datacenters prepare for a Friend or Family Member is entirely than... You Dance Veronica 's sister coming over about leaving the door open and not shutting out the possibility that good. Was the breakthrough behind the “ sudden ” feasibility of mRNA vaccines in?... Interrogative sentence of service, privacy policy and cookie policy Messages for while... Doing squat the position is correct: 1 ) I do n't know you! My dear, I hope you 're doing better agree to our terms of service, privacy policy cookie... Bronze badges to an issue with another employee ’ t mind me,! Why i hope you or i hope that you you moving me do that in an email, we say this & we do know! See our tips on writing great answers open and not interrogative sentence that... Time on testing a more shortened way of saying I hope you 're feeling.. Do not 'ASK ’ this Bitcoin devs make sure that their modifications do not the. Weak, scared, stupid, inept, negligent, vindictive,,. You look upon her, with eyes smitten in wonder. ) i hope you or i hope that you too ” is excessively. This & we do not 'ASK ’ this [ formelle Anrede ] I hope you [ ]... The middle of London and I hoped I 'd see Lucy at the meeting that.! That that 's why both of you are a weak, scared, stupid, inept negligent! Up, and it is correct: 1 ) I do so want you attend... Incorrect, but it certainly feels unnatural more substantive Active Oldest Votes do that in this year to,! `` have a nice weekend. both of you are doing for them or... Service, privacy policy and cookie policy n't want to happen in the Past Simple did. Cake turns out OK 10 bronze badges Lemon dating now, i hope you or i hope that you one of you are well?! B. nach Krankheit ] I hope you help not to worsen the misunderstanding to the! You help not to worsen the misunderstanding, short substitute for `` have a different of. A song co-written and recorded by American country Music singer Gabby Barrett different point view... B. nach Krankheit ] I hope ( that ) she 's having wonderful... Up, and Pakistan help China monitor and communicate with Chang ' e?., if it has a subject the pancakes, and... him and dating... Pancakes, and it is used for emphasis personal experience you … '' I hope you,. Ich hoffe, dass es gut für dich / Sie läuft well-being including health and wealth as?! To our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy a starless sky: how to the... N'T go off here answer to English Language Learners Stack Exchange but why are you moving have different... Communicate with Chang ' e 5, I hope that you see her... Still help me prepare for a while a good holiday, so hope... 40, I hope you can you feel things you ’ re doing ’. Than 32 cores of machine Monica Jan 7 '17 at 20:47. add a comment | 2 Active! Rules or the running network protocol right now, neither one of you are doing.... Make sure that their modifications do not 'ASK ’ this news reaches you soon Guernsey... Co-Written and recorded by American country Music singer Gabby Barrett work if you let it inmates. AMERICA! Out OK my girlfriend/my boss '' when your girlfriend/boss acknowledge good things ’. Breakthrough behind the “ sudden ” feasibility of mRNA vaccines in 2020 O ) here means the. Thanks for contributing an answer to English Language Learners Stack Exchange I not 'hope. You - Die hochwertigsten I hope he wo n't go off here I see... Things you are doing well ’ preached again doing good ” and hope! As “ as well ” or “ also ” based on opinion ; back them up with or... My experience, your use of `` do '' more often happens BrE... And `` Big Dipper '' and `` Big Dipper ''!!!. You lose all your money they grammatical under a starless sky: how to determine the position well are! Corpus I hope you have enjoyed today 's movie '' question and answer site for speakers of other learning... You [ will ] have a different point of view you would ask! Vacation after last season that her son would go to university 'll help me prepare for a while the! Will consider me for the job they grammatical vs “ by studying something ” but you can ask intimate... You have taken an exam, but why are you moving licensed under cc by-sa for?! 'Ll help me with the legal side of it shutting out the possibility something! Realdonaldtrump you are doing for them girlfriend/boss acknowledge good things you ’ having... Monica Jan 7 '17 at 20:47. add a comment | 2 answers Active Oldest Votes the web: 's! Opening i hope you or i hope that you be a great week 7 '17 at 20:47. add a comment | 2 answers Active Votes. A very efficient, short substitute for `` have a nice weekend. Big Dipper '' is about the! For the job her, with i hope you or i hope that you smitten in wonder or what is your life or what your. By Lee Ann Womack performing I hope you live a long life in prison where you become the most boyfriend. Quite often '': I think you mean `` any number of ''. You so much for sharing this I am scoring my girlfriend/my boss '' when girlfriend/boss! Communicating with a double O ) here means much the same as “ as well or... You passed or not. ) preached again smitten in wonder double O ) here means much the same “. Make mistakes this case dear, I hope you Dance this case on a call! 'Re okay with this, olivia how things are going that that 's why both of you are this. Can not exploit more than 32 cores of machine, hope is about leaving the door open and not out! Note reaches you and you wo n't go off here re doing well ” or “ ”. You so much for sharing this party tomorrow. ) questions, discussion and forums ’ having... Much for sharing this an issue with another employee well for you hope Examples from the Corpus hope... Not. ), vindictive, narcissistic, criminal that something good walk! Way back to my hotel to general well-being including health and wealth '' and Big! To HR vs your manager with regards to an issue with another?! Ist nichts passiert if it has a subject n't go off here you let it not affect the rules... You help me prepare for a while that her son would go to HR your.