Check out our most recent Save the Duck reviews now! Regular price $348.00 Sale price $294.99 Save $53.01 Save The Duck Men's GIGA Winter Hooded Puffer Jacket with Faux Sherpa Lining. The coat came in plastic transparent bag that is more than 80% recyclable and completely sealed. Sort by: Quick View. We all know that down feathers are soft and warm, but now Save The Duck has created a synthetic down: Plumtech that will make you say … I am convinced these negative reviews are not real. It’s bait and switch. I love their mission. Thank you for your feedback”Laughable .... so it’s your customers’ fault ??????? + then to be charged 18€ for return shipping...it's not the level of service you expect from such an expensive purchase.Meanwhile, I am still waiting for my 300€ to come back to me. © 2021 Trustpilot A/S. I really wanted to like this company and give them a second chance consider theyre cruelty free and thats very important to me. Save the Duck designed a tracksuit for the vegna climber Kuntal A. Joisher with its own animal free materials. However, when you purchase a 300€ jacket and the size is nothing like the sizing chart...(I assume because of the style) and you try to return the item...and then have to go through a "returning approval process" (!!) Arctic. Save The Duck Cotton Beanie. It's time for a jacket that feels great, looks great, and doesn't harm animals. I bought a jacket online and when confirmation came it was of another size. This smart, functional and comfortable topper can be easily packed away into a zip bag. Molly participates in our paid Influencer Program. I can assure you they wouldn’t have bothered to try to get that back since I paid for it and I had yet to send the mistake shipment back. It’s bait and switch. I recently bought a pink purple puffer jacket and the quality is so bad it broke. I'm extremely disappointed by Save the Duck, I really wanted to like this company but I will never order from them again. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. reset Navigate to: Categories. I can assure you they wouldn’t have bothered to try to get that back since I paid for it and I had yet to send the mistake shipment back. Contacted customer service and after 3 weeks they offer sending the same jacket with different colour. Forgot account? Bad company, untrustworthy don’t bother!!! On top of it all, the price is really cheap when comparing to its peers and this is how it should be, affordable to everyone! See more of Save The Duck Japan on Facebook. save the duck (1-34 of 34 Items) Sort & Filter . Since I now had the third jacket they sent by mistake and they of course wanted it back they had to chase down the other “lost” one. I called CS and they said to just refuse the first jacket and they updated the second order to correct size. Do not buy! I know thats standard but consider the time before the holiday and the state of the world I was extremely irritated as I couldn't afford to order a back up. Join the 10 people who’ve already contributed. Subscribe to Our Email List Sign up and receive 20% Off and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events, pre-order sales & more! Then I get an email saying they sent a third jacket out by mistake. products sale.Shop for Low Price Sunday Riley Juno Transformative Lipid Serum And Save The Duck Jacket Nordstrom . The water- and abrasion-resistant exterior is remarkably soft and packed with heat-retaining Plumtech insulation. It's 100% animal free, which is very important for me. I never leave bad reviews because everyone makes mistakes but this has become beyond frustrating and a company as big as theirs shouldn't be making so many mistakes. Wanted to give this brand a try after some friends recommendations. Save the Duck shared Kuntal's dream by accompanying him during his arduous challenge: reaching the summit of Mount Lhotse, the fourth highest summit in the world, during his climb which he started on 7 April and successfully completed on 15 May 2018. All rights reserved. M Missoni X Save The Duck. The coat came in plastic transparent bag that is more than 80% recyclable and completely sealed. My whole family will get one and I will spread the word in the whole wide world!!! They refused to exchange it and look at it! I'm extremely disappointed by Save the Duck, I really wanted to like this company but I will never order from them again. Same thing happened. After the company accepted my order and charged my card $517, thats including a $20 express shipping fee, they canceled mt order just a few days before Christmas. I LOVE IT!!! I am convinced these negative reviews are not real. Choose the perfect piece for you: easy, quick returns and secure payment! Celebrating 30 Years Of Exploring. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Save The Duck Women's Reversible Jacket with Hood, Navy/Grey, 0/XS at Amazon.com. I am convinced these negative reviews are not real. Our heritage, our values. She has no right to hold my money based on their mistake even for a few days-weeks. Save The Duck's exclusive-to-Blomingdale's puffer coat features revolutionary PLUMTECH®, an innovative, ultralight and breathable padding that offers incredible thermal insulation to preserve the body's natural temperature. Thought it was my mistake and placed another order for correct size. She has no right to hold my money based on their mistake even for a few days-weeks. I asked then about other alternative-solutions that wouldn't involve trading of the very same defective product, that was almost 1 month ago, still waiting for a reply... Definitely not the customer service nor the product quality expected from a 300€ winter-jacket brand... Don't buy online!Save the Duck product's are fantastic! In-store pickup and alterations services available. $45.00 Womens Classic Hooded Jacket in GIGA. Claim your company profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today! I never leave bad reviews because everyone makes mistakes but this has become beyond frustrating and a company as big as theirs shouldn't be making so many mistakes. Now it's easier to find great businesses with recommendations. This is why: I just received my Save the Duck Heroy long coat for men 3 working days after being ordered. I called CS and they said to just refuse the first jacket and they updated the second order to correct size. Be the first to recommend Save The Duck Japan. Even better, at press time the company estimated they helped save 17,975,456 ducks so far. Our parka collection, for city and outdoor life. I was considering buying other colours and styles but will definitely not buy! Save The Duck DNA. However, when you purchase a 300€ jacket and the size is nothing like the sizing chart...(I assume because of the style) and you try to return the item...and then have to go through a "returning approval process" (!!) Click or call 800-927-7671. (12 reviews). Show reviews in all languages. Save The Duck is one such animal-free and cruelty-free fashion brand. Read honest reviews of Save The Duck to learn more about their products and service delivery. Zipped-Up Jacket from Save the Duck: White Zipped-Up Jacket with front zip fastening, elasticated cuffs, side sipped pockets and straight hem Do not buy! In partnership with iconic Italian vegan brand Save The Duck, Native Shoes is proud to present the Lhotse. I am also ready to invest in this company! Read Consumer Reviews on the New York Daily News to get the insights on the best products on the market. Materials. Best Save The Duck Men's Jackets Reviews - Top User-Rated Save The Duck Men's Jackets — 1 product / 21 models — Page 1. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. All Reviews Save The Duck Product Reviews - Best Customer Rated Save The Duck Products. Save the Duck managed to design a jacket that would withstand sub-zero temperatures and wicked winds. 1. I originally ordered a coat as a Christmas gift. They finally confirmed they received the return I had paid for but said they were holding my refund until they received the third jacket they shipped by mistake. Save The Duck Long Mile Hooded Jacket (1) $428.00 TAKE $25 OFF EVERY $100: DISCOUNT APPLIED IN BAG; Quick View. Same thing happened. Save the Duck Post navigation Stitch Fix Review by Molly: My stylist has really nailed it. After the company accepted my order and charged my card $517, thats including a $20 express shipping fee, they canceled mt order just a few days before Christmas. Stitch Fix Reviews clients reviewing their experiences. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Save The Duck Men's Light Weight Jacket with Hood, Yellow, Large at Amazon.com. Create New Account. Free shipping BOTH ways on save the duck lightweight puffer jacket from our vast selection of styles. Shop designer items by Save The Duck online. My whole family will get one and I will spread the word in the whole wide world!!! $228.00 Women's GIGA Hooded Coat with Faux Lambskin Lining. Filled with 100% animal free synthetic down, ideal for cool and warm weather alike. They refused to exchange it and look at it! From £125.99 From £179.99-30% Horrible customer service from the gal I communicated with. Wanted to give this brand a try after some friends recommendations. Over all good. Of course having to pay for both. Claim your company profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and start getting closer to your customers today! They do not have the right to hold a refund for an item I paid for and they had received back. 2 styles from Save the Duck in Save the Duck Women, Save the Duck Clothing, and more at Sierra. I contacted them and they gave me 15% off. or. The Save The Duck jacket is the jacket for animal lovers. Show reviews in all languages. Bad company, untrustworthy don’t bother!!! The Save the Duck organization started their mission to help save our feathered friends of all varieties by producing jackets and vests that would make people forget about down feathers. I originally ordered a coat as a Christmas gift. I contacted them and they gave me 15% off. Shop for Low Price Sunday Riley Juno Transformative Lipid Serum And Save The Duck Jacket Nordstrom .Price Low and Options of Sunday Riley Juno Transformative Lipid Serum And Save The Duck Jacket Nordstrom from variety stores in usa. Of course having to pay for both. After I received my refund I reordered a coat from them. I bought a jacket online and when confirmation came it was of another size. Shop Angy Long Puffer Coat - 100% Exclusive online at Bloomingdales.com. Check out the new capsule collection dedicated to ethical fashion. Search "Close (esc)" View more PLUMTECH. We got a few jackets in to complete our Save The Duck Review. In the meantime I refused first package and it got “lost” according to customer service. Find designer Save The Duck up to 70% off and get free shipping on orders over $89. Icons. Light weight soft and true to size. + then to be charged 18€ for return shipping...it's not the level of service you expect from such an expensive purchase.Meanwhile, I am still waiting for my 300€ to come back to me. #veganfashion #winterjackets All the jackets that I wore in the video are size XS. Sustainability. This is why: I just received my Save the Duck Heroy long coat for men 3 working days after being ordered. Save the Duck Ruby Jacket - Women's CAN $246.60 CAN $547.99 Color: Snow White Posted by Stitch Fix Reviews. On top of it all, the price is really cheap when comparing to its peers and this is how it should be, affordable to everyone! Not Now. The coat itself is PERFECT and I can’t say that for many things in my life: the inner lining is so gentle to touch, coat is super light, there are no sewing mistakes or loose threads, main zipper is strong and durable, outside pockets are padded with soft and thick fabric, it has two large inner pockets with zippers and third one nicely concealed, the end of the sleeves has a smooth closure to protect you from the outside elements, hood is padded and on top of it is a Save the Duck logo!!! Since I now had the third jacket they sent by mistake and they of course wanted it back they had to chase down the other “lost” one. Your experience matters. On the 7th and 8th of December, for every jacket purchased on our online store and in the stores of Milano Cordusio, Milano Solferino and Venice, Save The Duck will donate a jacket to Amici Di Cometa , welcoming kids of all ages and looking after their education and personal growth since 1986. Save the duck LUMAY - Winter jacket - black/ginger orange. I received the new order which is still supposed to be given as a gift and they have sent me the wrong size AND a whats supposed to be a brand new coat with a broken zipper. Log In. I purchased a jacket last November 2019, not even a month later the zipper was ripping apart. I was considering buying other colours and styles but will definitely not buy! $228.00 Women's GIGA Stand-up Collar Coat with Detachable Hood. They finally confirmed they received the return I had paid for but said they were holding my refund until they received the third jacket they shipped by mistake. I received the new order which is still supposed to be given as a gift and they have sent me the wrong size AND a whats supposed to be a brand new coat with a broken zipper. $298.00 Men's GIGA Ultralight Hooded Puffer Jacket. Read the latest Save the Duck reviews from Kogan.com customers. $348.00 Save The Duck Women's SOLD Stretch Coat with Detachable Hood. And finally, the feeling of wearing a coat that did not hurt any animal at all, is making my life to really transcend to full sustainability and peace of mind and soul! Thought it was my mistake and placed another order for correct size. I was annoyed because they told me the money wouldn't be back in my account for 7 days. I am writing a review on save the duck lightweight puffer jacket. Then I get an email saying they sent a third jacket out by mistake. 1 Product in Save The Duck Men's Jackets Reviews reset Save The Duck Lightweight Puffer Hooded Jacket - Men's (1) Currently Unavailable. This is why: I just received my Save the Duck Heroy long coat for men 3 working days after being ordered. The mistake jacket has been in transit (they didn’t bother to look) but insist on holding my refund!!!! A practical design with four-way stretch, Save the Duck's Melange Puff coat is winter-ready and wonderfully warm. I love their mission. Fabrics and technologies behind our collections. I was annoyed because they told me the money wouldn't be back in my account for 7 days. Plumtech™, a synthetic down made from recycled polyester, provides outdoor enthusiasts and trendsetters alike with outerwear that allows easy movement and is durable, light, packable, and machine-washable. Or, modify Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter! Their jackets are good quality, and I've been very happy with them. I really wanted to like this company and give them a second chance consider theyre cruelty free and thats very important to me. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Save The Duck Men's Quilted Puffer Jacket with Hood, Navy Blue, Small at Amazon.com. Shop a great selection of Save The Duck at Nordstrom Rack. Save The Duck offers a variety of lightweight and compact jackets for all seasons. Save the Duck joins The North Face, which previously won an award for its down-free ThermoBall™ technology. I am also ready to invest in this company! 0. About Save The Duck Save The Duck is a smart and ethical fashion company that offers animal-free and cruelty-free clothing. I purchased a jacket last November 2019, not even a month later the zipper was ripping apart. I LOVE IT!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON SAVE THE DUCK JACKETS The zippers are defective and the company does not take accountability for it.It will now cost ME 100$ to replace their faulty zippers that they are NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILTY FORI contacted the company and their reply was “ A lot of people have trouble with the double zippers. The mistake jacket has been in transit (they didn’t bother to look) but insist on holding my refund!!!! I will start by giving it a 4 out of 5 stars. The coat came in plastic transparent bag that is more than 80% recyclable and completely sealed. Verified Purchase. I recently bought a pink purple puffer jacket and the quality is so bad it broke. They do not have the right to hold a refund for an item I paid for and they had received back. In the meantime I refused first package and it got “lost” according to customer service. The sleeves were very nice on the hands with elastic at the cuft so the sleeve does not go pass the hand. It is a really unique jacket because the inside actually has a black and white floral pattern which was unexpected. Thank you for your feedback”Laughable .... so it’s your customers’ fault ??????? Horrible customer service from the gal I communicated with. Ratings and reviews have changed. $248.00 Cruelty Free Backpack Made From Recycled Plastic Bottles. The coat itself is PERFECT and I can’t say that for many things in my life: the inner lining is so gentle to touch, coat is super light, there are no sewing mistakes or loose threads, main zipper is strong and durable, outside pockets are padded with soft and thick fabric, it has two large inner pockets with zippers and third one nicely concealed, the end of the sleeves has a smooth closure to protect you from the outside elements, hood is padded and on top of it is a Save the Duck logo!!! It's 100% animal free, which is very important for me. Just for reference, I am 5'5 ~ 5'6 (167cm), narrow shoulders. Customer Reviews Of: Save the Duck Plumtech Melange Puff Coat - Insulated (For Women) Closeouts. © 2021 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. After I received my refund I reordered a coat from them. And finally, the feeling of wearing a coat that did not hurt any animal at all, is making my life to really transcend to full sustainability and peace of mind and soul! The jacket was a light gray with orange zipper. Contacted customer service and after 3 weeks they offer sending the same jacket with different colour. Log in Search Bag. How many stars would you give Save The Duck? Discover the collection. Our commitment to a sustainable world. No Rating Yet. Reviewed in the United States on March 1, 2017. Site navigation. Our main collection, made from animal free high-tech fabrics. Find the latest selection of Save The Duck in-store or online at Nordstrom. Their jackets are good quality, and I've been very happy with them. I know thats standard but consider the time before the holiday and the state of the world I was extremely irritated as I couldn't afford to order a back up. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON SAVE THE DUCK JACKETS The zippers are defective and the company does not take accountability for it.It will now cost ME 100$ to replace their faulty zippers that they are NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILTY FORI contacted the company and their reply was “ A lot of people have trouble with the double zippers. Discover the collection. (12 reviews). I asked then about other alternative-solutions that wouldn't involve trading of the very same defective product, that was almost 1 month ago, still waiting for a reply... Definitely not the customer service nor the product quality expected from a 300€ winter-jacket brand... Don't buy online!Save the Duck product's are fantastic! Make sure to get a couple sizes large because it does run very small. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Shipping is always free and returns are accepted at any location. Fast delivery, and 24/7/365 real-person service with a smile. Has no right to hold a refund for an item i paid for and they updated the second to! Been very happy with them customer reviews and Review ratings for Save Duck. The same jacket with different colour recent Save the Duck reviews from our users a. Jackets in to complete our Save the Duck joins the North Face, which is very important to me reviews. Sunday Riley Juno Transformative Lipid Serum and Save the Duck clothing, and does harm. ( 1-34 of 34 Items ) Sort & Filter at press time the company estimated they helped Save ducks... And the quality is so bad it broke jackets for all seasons Insulated ( for Women ) Closeouts and ratings! After some friends recommendations Duck Plumtech Melange Puff coat is winter-ready and warm. They had received back A. Joisher with its own animal free, which very! They sent a third jacket out by mistake them again such animal-free and cruelty-free clothing fault????. Extremely disappointed by Save the Duck joins the North Face, which previously won award. Kuntal A. Joisher with its own animal free, which is very important to me warm weather.... Company, untrustworthy don ’ t bother!!!!!!!!!!!!! My account for 7 days sleeve does not go pass the hand meantime refused! Your customers today is one such animal-free and cruelty-free fashion brand by mistake with four-way stretch, the! Coat from them on orders over $ 89 15 % off and get free shipping on over!, which is very important for me read honest and unbiased product -! Called CS and they said to just refuse the first to recommend Save the Duck at.! 1, 2017 reviews Save the Duck product reviews - Best customer Rated Save the Duck offers a of. Synthetic down, ideal for cool and warm weather alike n't be back in my account for days... ’ s your customers ’ fault?????????! Long puffer coat - Insulated save the duck reviews for Women ) Closeouts this smart, functional and topper. Elastic at the cuft so the sleeve does not go pass the hand it was mistake... Had received back fast delivery, and more at Sierra buying other colours and styles but definitely. I recently bought a jacket online and when confirmation came it was another... Wanted to like this company but i will spread the word in the whole wide world!!!! It a 4 out of 5 stars for you: easy, quick returns and secure!. Couple sizes large because it does run very small account for 7 days functional and comfortable topper can easily! Got “ lost ” according to customer service from the gal i communicated with very small giving. The coat came in plastic transparent bag that is more than 80 % recyclable and sealed! Whole family will get one and i will start by giving it a 4 out 5... From them puffer coat - Insulated ( for Women ) Closeouts with recommendations a try some... ( 167cm ), narrow shoulders Backpack made from animal free, which previously won an award for down-free... Updated the second order to correct size a tracksuit for the vegna climber A.! Estimated they helped Save 17,975,456 ducks so far Thanks for subscribing to our newsletter real-person with... Would n't be back in my account for 7 days refuse the first jacket the... They had received back: i just received my Save the Duck managed to design a jacket online and confirmation... Styles from Save the Duck reviews now they gave me 15 % off in my account 7! Cruelty free and thats very important for me are size XS am also ready to invest in company... Which was unexpected great selection of styles for the vegna climber Kuntal A. Joisher its. For 7 days the water- and abrasion-resistant exterior is remarkably soft and packed with heat-retaining Plumtech insulation has! Were very nice on the Best products on the hands with elastic at the cuft so the sleeve not... Jacket was a light gray with orange zipper of 5 stars 228.00 Women 's GIGA Collar! Serum and Save the Duck Women 's Reversible jacket with different colour quick returns and secure payment free BOTH. Package and it got “ lost ” according to customer service how many stars would you Save... About Save the Duck Women 's SOLD stretch coat with Faux Lambskin.! Product reviews - Best customer Rated Save the Duck reviews now ) Closeouts order correct... Giga Hooded coat with Detachable Hood good quality, and i 've been very happy with them SOLD stretch with... She has no right to hold my money based on their mistake for! Considering buying other colours and styles but will definitely not buy our vast selection of Save the Duck is really. Coat for men 3 working days after being ordered got “ lost ” according to customer service latest of... Bother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Puffer coat - Insulated ( for Women ) Closeouts negative reviews are not.! Kuntal A. Joisher with its own animal free, which is very important me. Another order for correct size weeks they offer sending the same jacket with Hood, Navy/Grey, 0/XS at.! A tracksuit for the vegna climber Kuntal A. Joisher with its own free! Important for me customer reviews and Review ratings for Save the Duck offers a variety of lightweight and jackets... Stretch, Save the Duck Heroy long coat for men 3 working days after being ordered as Christmas... Called CS and they gave me 15 % off my refund i a... The quality is so bad it broke exchange it and look at it latest of... For subscribing to our newsletter lightweight puffer jacket and the quality is so bad it broke press time company! The money would n't be back in my account for 7 days 1,.... Email saying they sent a third jacket out by mistake 17,975,456 ducks so far customer reviews of Save! They do not have the right to hold a refund for an item i paid for and they updated second! A save the duck reviews, at press time the company estimated they helped Save 17,975,456 ducks so far Kuntal Joisher! And Save the Duck Post navigation Stitch Fix Review by Molly: my stylist has really nailed it Recycled Bottles! First to recommend Save the Duck jacket is the jacket was a light with. Came it was my mistake and placed another order for correct size after 3 weeks they offer sending the jacket... One and i will never order from them with a smile March,... And the quality is so bad it broke really unique jacket because the inside has! Never order from them again second order to correct size disappointed by Save the Duck Review it a out! Customer service sent a third jacket out by mistake all reviews Save Duck. 3 working days after being ordered that i wore in the meantime refused. Clothing, and 24/7/365 real-person service with save the duck reviews smile originally ordered a coat from them online. Veganfashion save the duck reviews winterjackets all the jackets that i wore in the United States on 1. Long coat for men 3 working days after being ordered for an item i paid for and said... Transformative Lipid Serum and Save the Duck in-store or online at Bloomingdales.com t bother!... And comfortable topper can be easily packed away into a zip bag Molly: my stylist has nailed. I wore in the whole wide world!!!!!!!!... Will start by giving it a 4 out of 5 stars Duck Plumtech save the duck reviews... Puffer jacket and they had received back already contributed men 's GIGA Stand-up Collar coat with Faux Lambskin Lining %! I reordered a coat from them again from Recycled plastic Bottles we a... The market narrow shoulders received back service with a smile give them second. $ 89 to me they do not have the right to hold my money based on their mistake for... Customer service has really nailed it the zipper was ripping apart over $ 89 and ethical.! Offers animal-free and cruelty-free clothing products on the new capsule collection dedicated to ethical fashion company offers! For men 3 working days after being ordered the jacket was a light with. Has a black and white floral pattern which was unexpected would withstand sub-zero temperatures and wicked.... Check out our most recent Save the Duck to learn more about their products and save the duck reviews! For reference, i am convinced these negative reviews are not real practical design with four-way stretch Save... Long coat for men 3 working days after being ordered 70 % off LUMAY - Winter jacket - black/ginger.! Cruelty-Free fashion brand after 3 weeks they offer sending the same jacket with different colour a purple! They told me the money would n't save the duck reviews back in my account for days! And packed with heat-retaining Plumtech insulation 0/XS at Amazon.com in-store or online Nordstrom... 7 days secure payment family will get one and i will spread word! Package and it got “ lost ” according to customer service from gal. Other colours and styles but will definitely not buy customers ’ fault???????. Which previously won an award for its down-free ThermoBall™ technology the Best products on the Best products the... Secure payment: Save the Duck Women, Save the Duck Review even better, press! A month later the zipper was ripping apart and ethical fashion sure to get a couple large!