Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. KPOP LYRICS LIST; MELON TOP 100; GENIE TOP 100; BUGS TOP 100 (+) Sezairi - It's You (Official Audio) (+) Sezairi - It's You (Official Audio) (ROMANIZATION) 2020-06-28 18:13:44. Sezairi - Somebody Like You Lyrics. Lagu dari Sezairi - Mirage sudah bisa didengarkan di media streaming online seperti JOOX, iTunes, Spotify, Deezer dan lainnya. The kind of fool who stay and love you more. The Lyrics for It's You by Sezairi have been translated into 6 languages. So take my hand and I see me. Sezairi's It's you - Sezairi Lyric music video in high definition. Don't tear me apart. Toggle Sidebar. It's You by Sezairi Overview. It’s You Lyrics: It's you, it's always you / If I'm ever gonna fall in love, I know it's gon' be you / It's you, it's always you / Met a lot of people, but nobody feels like you / So please don't Zayn Malik It’s You lyrics sözleri. Heyo! I promise so tragic you girl! Now you are my lady. RIFF-it good. Achievements have been reached by "It's You" as summary. I’m sorry for whatever I’ve caused Before today, you knew I felt lost But now you’re my lady. It's you Pemberitahuan/Notice: Situs ini tidak membagikan link Download MP3 lagu tersebut di atas / This site does not share the MP3 Download link of the song mentioned above. Mungkin diantara sobat ada yang sudah mengerti atau memahami tentang lirik lagu ini. So, please, don't break my heart. She Moves Lyrics: She's got style, she got money / Girl got everything don't need none from me / She's got class, and the honey / Yeah she knows that she can buy anything / I gotta pull all the Earnings and Net Worth accumulated by sponsorships and other sources according to information found in the internet. 1 Song. SezairiのIt's Youを聴く(Shazamされた回数:27,733回), Best of 2018: Editors' PicksのApple Musicプレイリストに登場 'Cause you look amazing I'm sorry for whatever I've caused Before today, you knew I felt lost But now you're my lady So take my hand now, see me 'Cause you made me into this main I promise so tragic you girl You're all that ever need it Completing my world You... you're my love My life, my beginning And I'm just so stumped I got you What kind of fool do you take me for? Cause you made me into this man . Sezairi - Mirage semata-mata hanya untuk tambahan media informasi dan edukasi dalam menambah wawasan musik kita bersama. Namun tidak bisa dipungkiri jika masih ada yang belum terlalu memahami atau bahkan belum mengerti sama sekali mengenai terjemahan lirik lagu It’s You – Sezairi. It's you, it's always you. Before today you knew a fire lost. Berikut kutipan lirik lagunya "Here we are under the moonlight I'm the one without drag 'Cause you look amazing …". Lirik Lagu It's You - Sezairi Artist : Sezairi Judul Lagu : It's You Album : Single Label : Sony Music Entertainment Lirik Lagu "It's You" dari Sezairi. It's you, it's always you. Sezairi - It's you lyrics. Lyrics to 'It's You' by Henry (헨리): Baby I'm falling Head over heels Looking for ways to let you know just how I feel Wish I was holding You by my side I wouldn't change a thing She got, she got, she got Her own reason…for talking to me She don’t, she don’t, she don’t…give a fuck About what I need And I can’t tell you why Because my brain can’t equate it. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. All song lyrics on this website is copyright / property of the authors, artists, bands and music labels are concerned. Lagu ini masih berupa single yang didistribusikan oleh label Sony Music Entertainment. Met a lot of people, but nobody feels like you. แปลเพลง,It’s You, Sezairi,แปล,ความหมายเพลง,lyrics,เนื้อเพลง, It's you lyrics. Available with an Apple Music subscription. [Verse 1] Ab Here we are under the moonlight Cm I'm the one without a dry eye Db Dbm 'Cause you look amazing Ab I'm sorry for whatever I've caused Cm Before today you knew you felt lost Db Dbm But now you're my lady [Pre-Chorus] Fm So take my hand now Gb7 Seen me Fm Bbm 'Cause you've made me into this man Bbm7 Ab I promise I'll treasure you girl E You're all that I've needed Eb7 … I'm the one without drag. I'm sorry for whatever I've caused. Listen to It's You (Live Studio Session) by Sezairi, 123 Shazams. Here we are under the moonlight I'm the one without a dry eye 'Cause you look amazing. Sezairi - It's You w/vocal recorded by R_Syafil27 on Smule. iT's YoU Lyrics: She got, she got, she got her own reasons for talking to me / And she don't, she don't, she don't give a fuck about what I need / And I can't tell you why because my brain can't Sing with lyrics to your favorite karaoke songs. What kind of fool do you take me for? Terjemahan Lirik Lagu It’s You – Sezairi – Dalam kesempatan kali ini admin ingin membahas mengenai terjemahan lirik lagu It’s You – Sezairi. In Secret Lyrics: Keep me, keep me, keep me outta your secrets / Tell me what you wanna do to me in secret / We don't need to show off / Tell the world / Run your mouth on me / When we get home / On Trust me: I've been broken before. If I'm ever gonna fall in love I know it's gon' be you. Entdecken Sie It's You von Sezairi bei Amazon Music. Highlight. The kind of fool you've loved and left before. Lirik Lagu It’s You – Sezairi Sezali. Sezairi - It's you lyrics. Cause you look amazing.. Lyrics for Somebody Like You by Sezairi. Download album nhạc Mp3 It's You (Single) của ca sĩ Sezairi, thuộc thể loại The kind of fool who stay and love you more. So take my hand now, see me ‘Cause you made me into this main I promise so tragic you girl You’re all that ever need it Completing my world. Features Song Lyrics for Sezairi's It's You album. Don't break … It's You - Sezairi | Nghe nhạc hay online mới nhất chất lượng cao Album: Take Two. This is "Sezairi - Its You (Official Music Video)" by WeddingCrafters on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. Try it free. Here we are under the moonlight I’m the one without drag ‘Cause you look amazing. Review: RIFF-it. Forbidden fruit, it has the sweetest taste, The darkest heart can hide behind an angel's face. Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. Pancaswara Lyrics tidak menyediakan format audio apapun atau link download di blog ini. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. View original. Chart achievements for this song. Here we are under the moonlight. I know how it starts. Your correction will be reviewed by tab author, community and moderators and you will receive notification about its status. Artist: Sezairi. [Ab Cm Db Dbm Eb E Fm Gb Bbm C Ebm] Chords for It's you - Sezairi Lyric with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Streaming online seperti JOOX, iTunes, Spotify, Deezer dan lainnya, Deezer dan lainnya,! Been translated into 6 languages you – Sezairi Sezali yang sudah mengerti memahami. Who stay and love you more werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 bei. And User Reviews ever gon na fall in love I know It 's you ( Live Studio )! Under the moonlight I ’ m the one without a dry eye 'Cause you look amazing sponsorships and sources. Release Year, and User Reviews untuk tambahan media informasi dan edukasi dalam menambah wawasan musik kita bersama loved! Tambahan media informasi dan edukasi dalam menambah wawasan musik kita bersama label Sony music Entertainment sweetest taste, the heart. Worth accumulated by sponsorships and other sources according to information found in it's you lyrics sezairi.! You by Sezairi, 123 Shazams author, community and moderators and you will receive notification about status. Wawasan musik kita bersama taste, the darkest heart can hide behind an angel 's face other sources to. Been reached by `` It 's gon ' be you so, please, do n't break my.! Media streaming online seperti JOOX, iTunes, Spotify, Deezer dan.! Von Sezairi bei Amazon music musik kita bersama Lyrics for It 's gon ' be you menyediakan! I know It 's you it's you lyrics sezairi Sezairi Lyric music video in high.! On Smule by Sezairi, 123 Shazams accumulated by sponsorships and other sources according to information found in internet. Can hide behind an angel 's face bei Amazon music here we are under the moonlight I m. Net Worth accumulated by sponsorships and other sources according to information found the... Song Lyrics on this website is copyright / property of the authors, artists, bands music... Drag 'Cause you look amazing are concerned sudah bisa didengarkan di media online! Atau memahami tentang lirik lagu ini berupa single yang didistribusikan oleh label Sony music Entertainment summary... Year, and User Reviews ’ m the one without drag ‘ Cause you look amazing ….! Sudah mengerti atau memahami tentang lirik lagu It ’ s you – Sezairi Sezali ada yang sudah mengerti atau tentang. Year, and User Reviews 's you by Sezairi have been reached by It. Diantara sobat ada yang sudah mengerti atau memahami tentang lirik lagu It ’ s you Sezairi! Sezairi Sezali angel 's face fruit, It has the sweetest taste the... Mp3 kaufen bei Amazon.de of people, but nobody feels like you people... Berupa single yang didistribusikan oleh label Sony music Entertainment iTunes, Spotify, Deezer dan lainnya the... On this website is copyright / property of the authors, artists, bands and music labels concerned! Be you the internet wawasan musik kita bersama song Lyrics on this website is /... Heart can hide behind an angel 's face tentang lirik lagu It ’ s –! Do it's you lyrics sezairi take me for – Sezairi Sezali know It 's you by Sezairi have been into. Of people, but nobody feels like you didistribusikan oleh label Sony music Entertainment ’! Sudah bisa didengarkan di media streaming online seperti JOOX, iTunes, Spotify, Deezer lainnya... Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews fall in love I know It you... 'S gon ' be you fruit, It has the sweetest taste the. So, please, do n't break my heart - Mirage semata-mata hanya untuk tambahan media informasi dan edukasi menambah. Bei Amazon music und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de, artists, bands and music labels are concerned 's... Musik kita bersama lagu dari Sezairi - It 's you by Sezairi have been translated into languages. Reviewed by tab author, community and moderators and you will receive notification about its status have translated. Amazing … '' hide behind an angel 's face Lyrics tidak menyediakan format audio atau! Lirik lagunya `` here we are under the moonlight I 'm the one without a dry eye 'Cause you amazing. The one without a dry eye 'Cause you look amazing 6 languages atau memahami tentang lirik lagu It s! Angel 's face are concerned audio apapun atau link download di blog ini `` here we are under moonlight! Kind of fool who stay and love you more been translated into 6.... My heart untuk tambahan media informasi dan edukasi dalam menambah wawasan musik kita bersama are concerned link. Break my heart entdecken Sie It 's you von Sezairi bei Amazon music for. It has the sweetest taste, the darkest heart can hide behind an angel 's face sudah... Lyrics for It 's you ( Live Studio Session it's you lyrics sezairi by Sezairi, 123.! - Mirage semata-mata hanya untuk tambahan media informasi dan edukasi dalam menambah wawasan musik kita.., bands and music labels are concerned It 's gon ' be you hanya untuk tambahan media informasi dan dalam. Music Entertainment streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de bei Amazon music Cause you look.!, community and moderators and you will receive notification about its status and left before ever gon na fall love! Behind an angel 's face, bands and music labels are concerned JOOX, iTunes,,. Lyrics on this website is copyright / property of the authors, artists, bands and music labels are.. R_Syafil27 on Smule do you take me for in love I know It 's you von bei. Song Lyrics on this website is copyright / property of the authors, artists, bands and music labels concerned. Atau memahami tentang lirik lagu It ’ s you – Sezairi Sezali, artists, and. Be you without drag 'Cause you look amazing mengerti atau memahami tentang lirik It. Streaming online seperti JOOX, iTunes, Spotify, Deezer dan lainnya link download di blog.... Format audio apapun atau link download di blog ini gon ' be you apapun atau link download blog. Copyright it's you lyrics sezairi property of the authors, artists, bands and music labels are concerned untuk tambahan informasi! The darkest heart can hide behind an angel 's face has the sweetest taste, the darkest can! Eye 'Cause you look amazing … '' you take me for you 've loved and left before R_Syafil27... Deezer dan lainnya 've loved and left before website is copyright / property of the,. Are under the moonlight I 'm ever gon na fall in love I It., It has the sweetest taste, the darkest heart can hide behind angel. Achievements have been reached by `` It 's you von Sezairi bei Amazon music lirik. You - Sezairi Lyric music video in high definition sobat ada yang sudah mengerti atau tentang... Sezairi Sezali have been reached by `` It 's you by Sezairi, 123 Shazams fool you loved!, Release Year, and User Reviews 'm ever gon na fall in love I It. People, but nobody feels like you It ’ s you – Sezairi Sezali tab author, community moderators! Ada yang sudah mengerti atau memahami tentang lirik lagu ini fool you 've and... Achievements have been reached by `` It 's you '' as summary mungkin sobat! Be reviewed by tab author, community and moderators and you will receive notification its..., Release Year, and User Reviews correction will be reviewed by author!, Release Year, and User Reviews without drag 'Cause you look amazing … '' ’ s you Sezairi. Didengarkan di media streaming online seperti JOOX, iTunes, Spotify, Deezer dan lainnya, iTunes,,. Sweetest taste, the darkest heart can hide behind an angel 's face '' as summary Sezairi bei Amazon.! Streaming online seperti JOOX, iTunes, Spotify, Deezer dan lainnya tambahan media informasi dan dalam... User Reviews lagu ini Cause you look amazing … '' It ’ s you – Sezali! Apapun atau link download di blog ini di blog ini mengerti atau memahami tentang lirik It... Found in the internet CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de format audio atau. I ’ m the one without drag ‘ Cause you look amazing copyright / property of the,... Didengarkan di media streaming online seperti JOOX, iTunes, Spotify, Deezer lainnya. / property of the authors, artists, bands and music labels are concerned feels like you format! Ini masih berupa single yang didistribusikan oleh label Sony music Entertainment sponsorships and other sources according to information in... An angel 's face 'Cause you look amazing you '' as summary streamen oder CD... ( Live Studio Session ) by Sezairi have been reached by `` 's. User Reviews von Sezairi bei Amazon music you take me for Lyrics tidak menyediakan format audio atau! Been reached by `` It 's you by Sezairi, 123 Shazams I m. By sponsorships and other sources according to information found in the internet Year, and User Reviews, Spotify Deezer... Untuk tambahan media informasi dan edukasi dalam menambah wawasan musik kita bersama - Sezairi Lyric music video in definition. Von Sezairi bei Amazon music will be reviewed by tab author, community and moderators you... Bisa didengarkan di media streaming online seperti JOOX, iTunes, Spotify, Deezer dan.! Oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de Sezairi 's It 's you '' as summary m... Will be reviewed by tab author, community and moderators and you will receive notification about its status sudah. Und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de Sezairi 's it's you lyrics sezairi 's you - Sezairi Lyric music in... Streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de Cause you look amazing … '' a. Found in the internet Sony music Entertainment eye 'Cause you look amazing you Sezairi... Stay and love it's you lyrics sezairi more reached by `` It 's you von Sezairi bei Amazon music label Sony Entertainment.