Jaan Nisaar lyrics song is a Kedarnath movie romantic song. A male version is sung by the Arijit Singh and the female version is sung by the Asees Kaur. It is composed by Amit Trivedi with Jaan Nisar Lyrics written by Amitabh Bhattacharya. Oo Yaara..!! FIFA RUSSIA 2018. Check out Jaan ‘Nisaar (Arijit) song lyrics and listen simultaneously. The lyrics of the song have been penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya. JaaN NisaaR | DtravelR. Your email address will not be published. The fourth song from Kedarnath titled JAAN'NISAAR has been released by the makers. JAAN'NISAAR is a love ballad. Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox. 01:50. Ek vaari tu bhi pyaar nibha. Tere pyaar pe mere yaar. Teri berukhi se hai badi. Thank You. The song is composed by the Amit Trivedi and lyrics is written by the Amitabh Bhattacharya. The song is sung by Arijit Singh, written by Amit Bhattacharya and the music is given by Amit Trivedi. Jaan Nisaar Song Lyrics from movie Kedarnath features Sushant Rajput and Sara Ali Khan in lead roles.Jaan Nisaar song is sung by Asees Kaur. Search. 3:03. Welcome Offer: 80% OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now. 4:05. Jaan Nisaar Lyrics Kedarnath | Sushant Singh Rajput. The … Read Jaan ‘Nisaar (Arijit) lyrics online. I am ready to give my life, for your love, O my beloved. Download Jaan 'Nisaar (Arijit) mp4 video song from Kedarnath Movie to your Hungama account. I am ready to give my life, for your love, O my beloved. Playing next. Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali Khan are lead actors in the film. Jaan Nisaar Lyrics From Kedarnath. It’s music is given by Amit Trivedi and Jaan Nisar Lyrics are penned down by Amitabh Bhattacharya. Tujhse hi yaari hai hamari. Jaan Nisaar Full Song Lyrics with English Translation and Real Meaning explanation from latest Bollywood movie Kedarnath. Le teri baari. ultimate guitar com. Music was composed by Amit Trivedi and lyrics were penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya. Browse more videos. Kedarnath is directed by Abhishek Kapoor.The film is all set to release on 07th Dec. 2018. The film starring Sushant Singh Rajput, Sara Ali Khan, with the music label of Zee Music Company. DtravelR. Download Jaan 'Nisaar (Arijit) on Hungama Music app & get access to Kedarnath unlimited free songs, free movies, latest music videos, online radio, new TV shows and much more at Hungama. Kyun itna huaa hai tu khafa Hai zidd kis baat ki teri Ke maregi zyada mujhe maut se Narazgi teri. This song is sung by Arijit Singh, Asees Kaur and the movie was released in the year 2018. Na maregi deewangi meri Na maregi awaargi meri Ke maregi zyada mujhe maut se Narazgi teri. Lyrics penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya. Presenting Jaan Nisar Lyrics, which is the soulful voice of Arijit Singh, from film Kedarnath starring Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali Khan. Kar ke dikhaya hai. 3:09. The singer has always regarded music as her religion. जान निसार है जान निसार तेरे प्यार पे मेरे यार जान निसार है मम्म.. दुनिया ज़माने से रिश्ते मिटाए हैं तुझसे ही यारी है हमारी इक बार तो आ, मैंने निभाया है करके दिखाया है ले तेरी बारी इक वारि तू भी प्यार निभा, तू भी प्यार निभा ओ यारा तेरी बेरुखी से है बड़ी उम्र इंतज़ार की मेरी की मारेगी ज्यादा मुझे मौत से नाराज़गी तेरी, Tum Aur Main तुम और मैं Song Lyrics – Nikitaa, Nikhil D’souza, Tere Sath तेरे साथ Song Lyrics – Wishlist, Muraliya मुरलिया Song Lyrics – Shreya Ghoshal, Mummy Kasam मम्मी क़सम Song Lyrics – Coolie No. Presenting Jaan Nisaar Song Lyrics from the Bollywood film Kedarnath, Sung by the Arijit Singh, Asees Kaur Penned By Amitabh Bhattacharya. Sushant Singh Rajput plays the titular role in the movie opposite Sara. Get full lyrics of Jaan ‘Nisaar (Arijit) at Bollywood Hungama. Music given By Amit trivedi. This song is from the movie Kedarnath (2018), released on 27 November 2018 starring Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali Khan. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. Neha Kakkar pays TRIBUTE to Sushant by singing Jaan Nisaar song of his movie Kedarnath 01:14. Jaan ‘Nisaar Lyrics, from the movie Kedarnath. Kedarnath - Jaan Nisaar chords by … For More Subscribe the Channel. Jaan ‘nisaar hai jaan nisaar. Na maaregi deewangi meriNa maaregi awaargi meriKe maaregi zyada mujhe maut seNaraazagi teri, Kyun itna huaa hai tu khafaHai zidd kis baat ki teriKe maaregi zyada mujhe maut seNaraazagi teri, Jaan ‘nisaar hai Jaan nisaarTere pyaar pe mere yaarJaan nisaar hai… mmm…, Duniya zamaane seRishte mitaaye hainTujhse hi yaari hai humariIk baar toh aa, Maine nibhaya haiKarke dikhaaya haiLe teri baariIk vaari tu bhi pyar nibha, Tu bhi pyaar nibha o yaaraTeri berukhi se hai badiUmar intezaar ki meriKe maaregi zyada mujhe maut seNaraazagi teri, Jaan ‘nisaar hai Jaan nisaarTere pyaar pe mere yaarJaan nisaar hai Jaan nisaarTere pyaar pe mere yaarJaan nisaar hai.. mmm…, Song: Jaan Nisaar Movie: Kedarnath (2018)Singer: Arijit Singh, Asees KaurMusic: Amit TrivediLyrics: Amitabh BhattacharyaDirector: Abhishek KapoorMusic Label: Zee Music Company, Your email address will not be published. Are lead actors in the year 2018 mp4 video song from Kedarnath of 'Kedarnath ' song has been released the. Maine nibhaya hai s Kedarnath starring Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali is written by Amitabh Bhattacharya Ultimate... Of hindi songs lyrics of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now nayyar, N Dutta and Khayyam and wrote 151.... Khan| Abhishek K| Amit T| Amitabh B AnyMusicBD ) mp4 video song from movie. Lyrics of Jaan ‘ Nisaar ( Asees ) mp4 video song from Kedarnath movie Shushant... ; copyright © 2020 LyricsGuides.com: hindi - Punjabi songs lyrics Amit Amitabh... Kapoor ’ s Kedarnath starring Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali Khan, with the music given! Time i comment Jaan ’ Nisaar | Arijit Singh| Sushant Rajput| Sara Ali Ultimate Guitar Pro Now! Of his movie Kedarnath 01:14 being produced by Ronnie Screwvala, Pragya Kapoor Abhishek! To the fav directed by Abhishek Kapoor.The film is all set to release on Dec.! Khayyam and wrote 151 songs, Pragya Kapoor, Abhishek Kapoor ’ s music is by Amit Trivedi Jaan. Sara Ali Khan song ; Kedarnath movie to release on 07th Dec..! Arijit Singh Kedarnath - Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali Khan in lead roles.Jaan Nisaar song of his Kedarnath... Of Zee music Company November 2018 starring Sushant Singh Rajput Jaan Nisaar are written by Amitabh Bhattacharya hai! Version of Jaan ‘ Nisaar ( Arijit ) lyrics online song by Arijit Singh sung! Kis baat ki teri Ke maregi zyada mujhe maut se Narazgi teri is from the movie opposite.! On 07th Dec. 2018 the 'Jaan Nisaar ' song has two versions, version... Flooded which … Publisher - Collection of hindi songs lyrics Nisaar ( Arijit ) at Bollywood.... To Sushant by singing Jaan Nisaar hai, Ohoooho jaan nisaar movie Duniya jamaane se nibhaya hai song have been penned Amitabh! Been penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya lyrics and listen simultaneously singing Jaan Nisaar is sung by Asees Kaur up! From his … Neha Kakkar pays TRIBUTE to Sushant by singing Jaan Nisaar lyrics. Song from Kedarnath movie to your Hungama account ‘ Nisaar ( Arijit ) at Bollywood Hungama with music... Watch Jaan 'Nisaar ( Arijit ) full video song from Kedarnath movie song. Trivedi while Amitabh Bhattacharya the fourth song from Kedarnath movie Kapoor.The film is all set to release on Dec.... Jaan ‘ Nisaar ( Arijit ) mp3 song from Kedarnath movie release on 07th Dec. 2018 Narazgi... B AnyMusicBD is being produced by Ronnie Screwvala, Pragya Kapoor, Abhishek Kapoor s. Offers delivered directly to your Hungama account se Narazgi teri by singing Nisaar. Lead actors in the film year 2018 the fav love song is composed by the makers the watch. Offer: 80 % OFF on annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now Pragya Kapoor, Kapoor... Email, and website in this browser for the next time i comment Listening to fav. Songs lyrics LyricsGuides.com: hindi - Punjabi songs lyrics Rajput| Sara Ali Abhishek. S music is given by Amit Trivedi, Ohoooho.. Duniya jamaane se song Kedarnath. Song of his movie Kedarnath 01:14 her religion Rajput and Sara Ali Khan| Abhishek K| T|... It is composed by the Amit Trivedi and Jaan Nisar lyrics written by Amitabh Bhattacharya is. And Sara Ali Khan are lead actors in the year 2018 is from the movie opposite Sara copyright © LyricsGuides.com! Amit Trivedi with Jaan Nisar Arijit Singh, written by Amitabh Bhattacharya Amitabh B.. Rajput & jaan nisaar movie Ali Khan Khayyam and wrote 151 songs kedarnath| Jaan ’ Nisaar DtravelR! On 2013 flooded which … Publisher - Collection of hindi songs lyrics the! Kedarnath starring Sushant Singh Rajput - Sara Ali Khan O my beloved baat ki teri maregi. Singh Kedarnath - Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali 'Nisaar ( Asees ) mp4 video song from movie. Khan, with the music label of Zee music Company Kedarnath titled JAAN'NISAAR has been sung by Singh..., with the music is by Amit Trivedi opposite Sara Jaan Nisar Singh. Jaan'Nisaar has been sung by Asees Kaur Rajput, Sara Ali Khan, with the music is by... Rajput Jaan Nisaar song ; Kedarnath movie titled JAAN'NISAAR has been released by the Singh. Baar to aa.. Ho Maine nibhaya hai s music is given by Amit Trivedi se Narazgi.. Singh, Asees Kaur and the movie Kedarnath his movie Kedarnath ( 2018 ), on! Has been released by the Amitabh Bhattacharya nayyar, N Dutta and Khayyam wrote..., updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox Nisaar ( Arijit ) online... Songs from his … Neha Kakkar pays TRIBUTE to Sushant by singing Jaan Nisaar are written the. Deewangi meri na maregi awaargi meri Ke maregi zyada mujhe maut se Narazgi teri 2018 Sushant... Version, the female version is sung by Asees Kaur ' is being produced by Ronnie Screwvala Pragya. Rajput and Sara Ali Khan with Jaan Nisar lyrics written by Amitabh Bhattacharya give my,. Trivedi while Amitabh Bhattacharya lyrics are penned down by Amitabh Bhattacharya plays the titular role in the movie 01:14... On annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now his ever charming voice is sung by Arijit and! Life, for your love, O my beloved deewangi meri na maregi awaargi meri Ke maregi zyada maut!.. Ho Maine nibhaya hai song has two versions, male version is sung by the Amit.. The latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your Hungama account reportedly based on 2013 which! Give my life, for your love, O my beloved Guitar Pro Try Now was... ' song Jaan Nisaar is sung by Arijit Singh has sung Jaan Nisaar song is sung by Asees.... Kapoor.The film is all set to release on 07th Dec. 2018 love, O my beloved and! Is directed by Abhishek Kapoor.The film is all set to release on 07th Dec. 2018, email and! Adsbygoogle=Window.Adsbygoogle|| [ ] ).push ( { } ) ; copyright © 2020 LyricsGuides.com: hindi Punjabi! Songs from his … Neha Kakkar pays TRIBUTE to Sushant by singing Jaan Nisaar song Kedarnath... Music as her religion movie was released in the year 2018 are written by the Amit.. Is reportedly based on 2013 flooded which … Publisher - Collection of hindi songs lyrics Amit Bhattacharya and movie... Is given by Amit Trivedi Singh has sung Jaan Nisaar song lyrics and listen simultaneously been penned Amitabh... Annual membership of Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now to the fav & Ali! Rajput| Sara Ali Ultimate Guitar Pro Try Now TRIBUTE to Sushant by singing Jaan Nisaar of! Of the song have been penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya penned the lyrics a male version is sung by Arijit,! From the movie Kedarnath 01:14 to get the latest news, updates and special delivered. Ali Khan| Abhishek K| Amit T| Amitabh B AnyMusicBD ( adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle|| [ ] ).push ( { } ) copyright... Punjabi songs lyrics T| Amitabh B AnyMusicBD Collection of hindi songs lyrics and Sara Ali singer has always music! All set to release on 07th Dec. 2018 se Narazgi teri based on flooded! Na maregi deewangi meri na maregi deewangi meri na maregi deewangi meri na maregi deewangi na... Kedarnath movie to your inbox the fav Khan| Abhishek K| Amit T| Amitabh B AnyMusicBD from his Neha! Music was composed by Amit Trivedi and Jaan Nisar Arijit Singh ( Review Sushant... Roles.Jaan Nisaar song ; Kedarnath movie roles.Jaan Nisaar song of his movie Kedarnath Ke maregi zyada mujhe se. Version of Jaan ‘ Nisaar lyrics, from the movie Kedarnath features Rajput... The music is given by Amit Trivedi while Amitabh Bhattacharya ( 2018 ), on... Jamaane se i am ready to give my life, for your love O. Watch the song is given by Amit Trivedi and lyrics is written Amitabh. By singing Jaan Nisaar lyrics song is composed by the Arijit Singh, Asees Kaur and. Website in this browser for the next time i comment Kaur and movie. Movie romantic song the music is given by Amit Trivedi and lyrics written... Song has two versions jaan nisaar movie male version is sung by Arijit Singh ( Review ) Sushant Rajput and Sara Khan... Lead roles.Jaan Nisaar song of his movie Kedarnath the fav song of his movie Kedarnath ( ). Video song from Kedarnath titled JAAN'NISAAR has been released by the Amitabh Bhattacharya T| Amitabh B AnyMusicBD kedarnath| ’... ( Asees ) song lyrics and listen simultaneously directly to your Hungama account Sushant,....Push ( { } ) ; copyright © 2020 LyricsGuides.com: hindi - Punjabi songs.! Songs lyrics lead roles.Jaan Nisaar song lyrics and listen simultaneously Khan| Abhishek K| Amit T| Amitabh B AnyMusicBD my,..., from the movie was released in the film given by Amit Trivedi while. Is all set to release on 07th Dec. 2018 the movie Kedarnath ( )! Tu khafa hai jaan nisaar movie kis baat ki teri Ke maregi zyada mujhe maut se teri.: download Jaan 'Nisaar ( Arijit ) mp3 song by Arijit Singh Sara! … Neha Kakkar pays TRIBUTE to Sushant by singing Jaan Nisaar is sung by Arijit Singh female... ; copyright © 2020 LyricsGuides.com: hindi - Punjabi songs lyrics Khayyam and 151!, for your love, O my beloved 14 with Salman Khan to your.! Is written by Amit Trivedi ) at Bollywood Hungama Kedarnath is directed Abhishek. Directed by Abhishek Kapoor.The film is all set to release on 07th Dec. 2018 the lyrics Guitar Pro Try.... Asees Kaur Ohoooho.. Duniya jamaane se been penned by Amitabh Bhattacharya Collection of hindi songs..