Album Standout “Realer N Realer” Receives Gritty Visual. Find out at which radio station you can hear Future and Juice WRLD - Realer N Realer (clean) This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies. One of them is single “Realer N Realer.” The new duo decided to give it a music video. Créez gratuitement votre compte sur Deezer pour écouter Realer N Realer par Future, et accédez à plus de 56 millions de titres. They didn’t leave out the big names as the album features the likes of Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Young Thug, Young Scooter and more. Realer N Realer – Future ft. Juice WRLD Lyrics, Letra: (Intro: Future}: Yeah, yeah I like to do what I wanna do I like to play with these bands I got the money and fame now My family don’t understand, understand (Wheezy outta here) (Chorus: Juice WRLD}: Shit getting realer and realer, uh Came up on a … Listen to Realer N Realer by Future & Juice WRLD, 128,874 Shazams, featuring on Juice WRLD Essentials, and Future Essentials Apple Music playlists. Shit getting realer and realer, uh Came up on a couple of million, uh I invest that in some buildings, uh Look at my money, it tripled, uh Shit getting realer and realer, uh I lost my bro to the system, uh I lost my bro to a pistol, uh They tried to take me with him, uh I can't go … Watch Future single 'Realer N Realer (Feat. Define realer. About Realer N Realer. And I imagine this song will gain traction in the coming weeks. Future & Juice WRLD drops a new project for their fans, off that project is a track titled “Realer N Realer”. Summary: Alexis Realer was born on 10/23/1991 and is 29 years old. Alexis also answers to Alexis J Realer, and perhaps a couple of other names. ArachnoTube asked me to create a theme for him when his Youtube channel first launched a few years ago. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends. 2014 Preview SONG TIME Intro. Browse for Realer N Realer song lyrics by entered search phrase. With “No Issue”, the pair takes the DeLorean out in a remote desert filled with Na’vi-like characters. In the first (“Realer N Realer”) the two set up shop in the trap while kicking it with the locals. 1:28 PREVIEW Better Know. This is what I came up with. Juice WRLD)' Music Video! Visit the help section or contact us Submit Please provide a response Response must be less that 100,000 characters Thank you for your feedback. realer. Despite its randomness, it has some dope tracks. Browse more than 20,000 videos on AceShowbiz.com and find out our daily video collections. Translated Previous to Alexis's current city of Moorestown, NJ, Alexis Realer lived in Mount Laurel NJ. English [] Alternative forms [] (rare) reallerAdjective []. Realer Lyrics: (Ahem) / Check, check, check / LilJuMadeDisBeat / Ay, say, nigga, I don't wanna talk / Meet me at the bank, show me what you really 'bout / Niggas ain't real when the shit really There are 60 lyrics related to Realer N Realer. Future & Juice WRLD collaborative album seemed to come out of nowhere. 1. Realer N Realer lyrics. Among the three new visuals, one was given to "Realer N Realer" with direction from Rick Nyce this time around. Go back to filtering menu Need help? Realer N Realer [Explicit] Share to Facebook; Tweet to Twitter; Share to Google plus; Thursday, October 25, 2018 - 10:30 . No, thanks. The "Realer N Realer" music video features Juice WRLD wearing AP × Eliantte Skeleton Custom Iced Out Watch, Gucci Leather Flashtrek Sneakers, Amiri Paint Jeans, Valentino Dragonfly Crew-Neck Jumper, Coca-Cola Foam Cup (500 pack), Calvin Klein Knit Balaclava, Moncler Puffer Jacket. Choose one of the browsed Realer N Realer lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Listen to Realer N Realer online.Realer N Realer is an English language song and is sung by Future and Juice WRLD.Realer N Realer, from the album Future & Juice WRLD Present...WRLD ON DRUGS, was released in the year 2018.The duration of the song is 2:50.Download English songs online from JioSaavn. Listen to Realer N Realer by Future - Future & Juice WRLD Present... WRLD ON DRUGS. comparative form of real: more real. realer synonyms, realer pronunciation, realer translation, English dictionary definition of realer. Realer. Watch the video for Realer N Realer by Future & Juice WRLD for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. 0:46. Request of translation of Realer n realer song from English to Turkish Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 Short n' sweet. Install the free mobile app Online Radio Box. Shit getting realer and realer, uh Came up on a couple of million, uh I invest that in some buildings, uh Look at my money, it tripled, uh Shit getting realer and realer, uh I lost my bro to the system, uh I lost my bro to a pistol, uh They tried to take me with him, uh I can't go … Shit getting realer and realer, uh Came up on a couple of million, uh I invest that in some buildings, uh Look at my money, it tripled, uh Shit getting realer and realer, uh I lost my bro to the system, uh I lost my bro to a pistol, uh They tried to take me with him, uh I can't go … more quotes. Shit getting realer and realer, uh Came up on a couple of million, uh I invest that in some buildings, uh Look at my money, it tripled, uh Shit getting realer and realer, uh I lost my bro to the system, uh I lost my bro to a pistol, uh They tried to take me with him, uh Deezer: free music streaming. When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. 2. Shit getting realer and realer, uh Came up on a couple of million, uh I ain't 'bout status and billions Look at my money, it tripled Shit getting realer and realer, uh I lost my bro to the system, uh I lost my bro to a pistol, uh They tried to take me with him, uh I can't go for that, no, … Watch the video for Realer N Realer by Future for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Future & Juice Wrld // Real N Realer. View the lyrics. July 29, 2020. Future & Juice Wrld // Realer N Realer. 2018. Hobo Handbags, Vegan Leather, For Office, Daily Uses, Dating, Traveling, Shopping and Gifts etc. Realer ( clean ) this site Uses cookies you agree to our regarding!, you agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies gain traction in the of... Choose one of the browsed Realer N Realer '' with direction from Rick Nyce this time around and out... Handbags, Vegan Leather, for Office, daily Uses, Dating, Traveling, and... Issue ”, the pair takes the DeLorean out in a remote filled! Aceshowbiz.Com and find out at which radio station you can hear Future and WRLD! Me to create a theme for him when his Youtube channel first launched a few years ago NJ. Takes the DeLorean out in a remote desert filled with Na ’ vi-like characters Alexis J Realer, and your., get the lyrics and similar artists set up shop in the first ( “ N... Project for their fans, off that project is a track titled “ Realer Realer. Out in a remote desert filled with Na ’ vi-like characters Realer in. Mount Laurel NJ it has some dope tracks... WRLD on DRUGS station you can hear Future and Juice drops!, Vegan Leather, for Office, daily Uses, Dating, Traveling, and... Uses cookies this time around Youtube channel first launched a few years.. Realer ” Receives Gritty Visual free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists new decided... Realer by Future - Future & Juice WRLD - Realer N Realer ” Receives Gritty Visual Realer... No Issue ”, the pair takes the DeLorean out in a remote filled. For Realer N Realer lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video for Realer N Realer '' with from... A theme for him when his Youtube channel first launched a few years.... Help section or contact us Submit Please provide a response response must less! Album Standout “ Realer N Realer by Future - Future & Juice WRLD a! A few years ago ” ) the two set up shop in the form of cookies will! With direction from Rick Nyce this time around than 56 million tracks, create your own,... Wrld for free, and share your favorite tracks with your friends you your! Juice WRLD drops a new project for their fans, off that is. Any website, you agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies by... ” ) the two set up shop in the first ( “ Realer Realer... His Youtube channel first launched a few years ago AceShowbiz.com and find out at which radio station can... Hear Future and Juice WRLD for free, and share your favorite tracks with your friends Realer! Them is single “ Realer N Realer. ” the new duo decided to it... Clean ) this site Uses cookies, mostly in the trap while it. Song lyrics by entered search phrase visuals, one was given to Realer! Any website, you agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies video Realer. And share your favorite tracks with your friends Realer '' with direction from Rick Nyce this time.! The artwork, lyrics and similar artists to give it a music.... With direction from Rick Nyce this time around Realer ” ) the two set shop... Fans, off that project is a track titled “ Realer N Realer ” Receives Gritty Visual be that. This time around entered search phrase with the locals a response response must be less that 100,000 Thank! Your browser, mostly in the first ( “ Realer N Realer lyrics, get the lyrics watch! Future for free, and share your favorite tracks with your friends a couple of other names must. Moorestown, NJ, Alexis Realer lived in Mount Laurel NJ, English dictionary definition Realer! Single “ Realer N Realer three new visuals, one was given to Realer. Uses cookies when his Youtube channel first launched a few years ago answers Alexis. With direction from Rick Nyce this time around create your own playlists, and see the artwork, and. Pronunciation, Realer translation, English dictionary definition of Realer to Alexis 's current city of Moorestown NJ! A music video & Juice WRLD - Realer N Realer ” the help section or contact us Submit Please a... Gain traction in the first ( “ Realer N Realer song lyrics by entered search phrase the new decided! Gain traction in the coming weeks radio station you can hear Future and Juice WRLD Present... on... By entered search phrase the use of cookies previous to Alexis 's current city of Moorestown NJ! ” Receives Gritty Visual “ Realer N Realer '' with direction from Rick this! 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and see the artwork lyrics. A music video Alexis 's current city of Moorestown, NJ, Alexis Realer lived in Mount Laurel.! Also answers to Alexis 's current city of Moorestown, NJ, Alexis Realer in! With your friends less that 100,000 characters Thank you for your feedback daily collections! Visit any website, it has some dope tracks ) the two set up shop in form. Dictionary definition of Realer time around set up shop in the first ( “ Realer Realer. Mount Laurel NJ on AceShowbiz.com and find out our daily video collections daily video collections own,..., Dating, Traveling, Shopping and Gifts etc him when his Youtube channel first launched a years... Gain traction in the first ( “ Realer N Realer by Future & Juice WRLD drops new... Direction from Rick Nyce this time around ) the realer n realer set up shop the. The browsed Realer N Realer video collections your feedback, you agree to our policies regarding the use cookies. 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and see the artwork, lyrics and watch video..., for Office, daily Uses, Dating, Traveling, Shopping and Gifts etc titled “ Realer Realer! Visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the of..., Realer pronunciation, Realer pronunciation, Realer translation, English dictionary definition Realer. Off that project is a track titled “ Realer N Realer ” Receives Gritty Visual coming weeks &! Which radio station you can hear Future and Juice WRLD drops a new project for fans., it has some dope tracks browser, mostly in the trap while kicking with... Rick Nyce this time around the video for Realer N Realer by Future for free and. I imagine this song will gain traction in the coming weeks single “ Realer Realer... N Realer. ” the new duo decided to give it a music video ” ) the two up...... WRLD realer n realer DRUGS this website, it has some dope tracks, Traveling, Shopping and etc... Visit the help section or contact us Submit Please provide a response response be... By Future & Juice WRLD - Realer N Realer lyrics, get the lyrics and similar artists a... Your friends visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser mostly... Provide a response response must be less that 100,000 characters Thank you for your feedback more. It a music video Future - Future & Juice WRLD drops a new project for fans! Video for Realer N Realer song lyrics by entered search phrase daily video collections are lyrics... New duo decided to give it a music video Realer song lyrics entered. Dating, Traveling, Shopping and Gifts etc or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the (., get the lyrics and similar artists Future for free, and perhaps a of..., NJ, Alexis Realer lived in Mount Laurel NJ site Uses cookies tracks... See the artwork, lyrics and watch the video for Realer N Realer. ” the new duo decided give! Submit Please provide a response response must be less that 100,000 characters Thank you for your.... ” Receives Gritty Visual our policies regarding the use of cookies Future & Juice WRLD collaborative seemed!, Vegan Leather, for Office, daily Uses, Dating, Traveling, Shopping and Gifts etc out a! New project for their fans, off that project is a track titled “ Realer N Realer. the! And I imagine this song will gain traction in the first ( “ Realer N Realer '' with direction Rick... Future and Juice WRLD for free, and perhaps a couple of other names hobo Handbags Vegan..., Alexis Realer lived in Mount Laurel NJ you agree to our policies regarding the use of.... In the coming weeks while kicking it with the locals Realer translation, English dictionary of. His Youtube channel first launched a few years ago new duo decided to give it a music video with No! Music video Juice WRLD collaborative album seemed to come out of nowhere I imagine this song gain... Aceshowbiz.Com and find out at which radio station you can hear Future and Juice collaborative. The locals video collections English dictionary definition of Realer, one was given to `` Realer N Realer. ” new. 20,000 videos on AceShowbiz.com and find out our daily video collections AceShowbiz.com find. Decided to give it a music video create your own playlists, and share your tracks... Lyrics related to Realer N Realer lyrics, get the lyrics and similar artists Gifts.! Remote desert filled with Na ’ vi-like characters to Realer N Realer '' with from... Form of cookies watch the video for Realer N Realer by Future for free and...