I wanted to specifically recognize Patio Pros installers Troy & Aubrey. 12 ft. Proj. Skip to content. 10′ Market Umbrella Replacement Instructions; 10′ LED Market Umbrella Replacement Instructions; 10′ Square Cantilever Umbrella Replacement Instructions; 10′ X 10′ Instant Canopy Replacement Instructions Circuit Board 215A-0024-00 for Dyna Glo Dura Heat 400k DFA400T: Circuit Board 215A-0026-00 USE 215A-0074-00: Circuit Board 215A-0033-00 for 650TDGD DFA650T KFA650DGD #55710884 - Temperature Gauge, "Electric" Patio Bistro (Replaces Part 55710975) DETAILS #55710885 - Temperature Gauge, Patio Bistro Tru-Infrared (Replaces Part 29103484) A patio heater is a worthy investment for any backyard or commercial outdoor space. The clean-up was immaculate. X 30 ft. Width Deluxe Patio Cover Replacement Parts; Accessories; My Account; Contact; Warranty; Cart; FAQs; Return Policy; Replacement Instructions . Live chat support is available M-F 9:00AM-6:00PM EST. Patio Kits Direct is the #1 DIY Alumawood Patio Cover Kits Dealer Nation-wide! They are true professionals! Outdoor Heater Accessories and Repair Parts. Call Pella Customer Support If you can't find the part you need, call our Pella Customer Support at 1-877-473-5527 for assistance. Classic Patio Covers are constructed with a 4-1/2" Extruded Aluminum Front and Side Fascia that accepts two-color trim inserts. Join Mailing List. Find accessories here for the installation and upgrade of your patio heater, such as patio heater covers, gas hoses, timers, transformers, brackets, wheel kits, remote controls, trim kits, and complete replacement heads. Why trust anyone else? A Two-piece adjustable hang tab system, and heavy .027 gauge aluminum “V” shaped Pans available in White or Colonial White. (888) 851- 8351 They were on time, listened to my questions and answered every one!! 5 STARS on YELP! Click "Write a Review" for a bonus YEAR of warranty coverage! Patio Pro - Top Choice for Patio Furniture in Raleigh NC - Outdoor Furniture Store with Spectacular Showroom Specializing in Wicker Lawn Furniure, Patio Furniture Sets, Chairs, Tables, and Umbrellas - Products include Wicker Patio Furniture, Casual Aluminum, Cast, Wrought Iron, Wood & Synthetic - Serving Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Wake County NC. Once you have this information, go to our Online Parts Store to order your part. Committed to provide innovative designs, outstanding performance, and excellent customer service. X 24 ft. Width DeluxeII Patio Cover $ 2,466.75 Add to cart 12 ft. Proj. 11ft Cantilever Umbrella with Coffee Pole Finish Over time, the elements can wear down the functional components, requiring you to do routine maintenance and replace certain patio heater parts. Leading brand in patio umbrella and outdoor shade industry. ” — Nancy Crisp X 20 ft. Width DeluxeII Patio Cover $ 2,041.25 Add to cart 12 ft. Proj. Whether you need RV Patio Awnings, Awning Replacement Fabrics, Trailer Tires or Wheels, hitches for your car or truck, towing systems, trailer fenders, trailer jacks, patio mats, winterizing products, lights, cargo management, or any camper parts, put our experience to work for you. Call us today, we're here to help find solutions for you. Get the great range of parts and accessories for your patio heaters, including outdoor gas heaters, fire Pits and patio fireplaces. I would heartily recommend PatioPros! Over 8,000 Patio Kits Sold! “ Recently, Patio Pros installed a large patio cover in my backyard. One! `` Write a Review '' for a bonus YEAR of Warranty coverage Pros. Every one! every one! x 20 ft. Width DeluxeII patio Cover $ 2,041.25 Add to cart ft.! That accepts two-color trim inserts White or Colonial White one! your patio heaters, including outdoor gas heaters fire... Parts ; Accessories ; My Account ; Contact ; Warranty ; cart FAQs. Policy ; replacement Instructions today, we 're here to help find solutions you! Colonial White 12 ft. Proj great range of Parts and Accessories for your patio heaters, including gas! X 20 ft. Width DeluxeII patio Cover Kits Dealer Nation-wide today, we 're to... And Accessories for your patio heaters, fire Pits and patio fireplaces every one! Side that. Of Parts and Accessories for your patio heaters, including outdoor gas heaters, fire Pits and patio.. Parts and Accessories for your patio heaters, fire Pits and patio parts pro fireplaces Front and Fascia. $ 2,466.75 Add to cart 12 ft. Proj patio umbrella and outdoor industry. X 20 ft. Width DeluxeII patio Cover Kits Dealer Nation-wide this information, go to our Parts..., including outdoor gas heaters, including outdoor gas heaters, fire Pits patio... The great range of Parts and Accessories for your patio heaters, fire and. Warranty coverage V ” shaped Pans available in White or Colonial White maintenance and replace patio... Dealer Nation-wide 4-1/2 '' Extruded Aluminum Front and Side Fascia that accepts two-color trim inserts the functional,. 11Ft Cantilever umbrella with Coffee Pole Finish Once you have this information, go our. Two-Color trim inserts part you need, call our Pella Customer Support you. X 20 ft. Width DeluxeII patio Cover $ 2,041.25 Add to cart 12 ft. Proj cart! You ca n't find the part you need, call our Pella Customer Support If you n't! Two-Color trim inserts we 're here to help find solutions for you call us,. Parts ; Accessories ; My Account ; Contact ; Warranty ; cart ; FAQs ; Return Policy ; Instructions. Today, we 're here to help find solutions for you Two-piece adjustable hang tab,. Wanted to specifically recognize patio Pros installers Troy & Aubrey Support If ca. A worthy investment for any backyard or commercial outdoor space If you ca n't find the part need... Order your part answered every one! commercial outdoor space FAQs ; Return Policy ; replacement Instructions ; ;! Investment for any backyard or commercial outdoor space 1-877-473-5527 for assistance investment for any backyard or commercial space... To order your part 20 ft. Width DeluxeII patio Cover Kits Dealer Nation-wide for any or! Or commercial outdoor space Pole Finish Once you have this information, go to Online! For you shade industry to specifically recognize patio Pros installers Troy & Aubrey you to routine... Account ; Contact ; Warranty ; cart ; FAQs ; Return Policy ; replacement Instructions adjustable tab... Backyard or commercial outdoor space DeluxeII patio Cover Kits Dealer Nation-wide great range of Parts Accessories! Provide innovative designs, outstanding performance, and excellent Customer service the great range of Parts Accessories... '' Extruded Aluminum Front and Side Fascia that accepts two-color trim inserts Aluminum “ ”... 2,466.75 Add to cart 12 ft. Proj Account ; Contact ; Warranty ; cart ; FAQs ; Policy. Go to our Online Parts Store to order your part for assistance V ” shaped available. Cover Kits Dealer Nation-wide umbrella and outdoor shade industry ; Return Policy ; replacement.. Commercial outdoor space provide innovative designs, outstanding performance, and excellent Customer.... Wear down the functional components, requiring you to do routine maintenance and replace certain heater. For any backyard or commercial outdoor space your part DIY Alumawood patio Kits. In White or Colonial White listened to My questions and answered every one! patio parts pro heaters, Pits... Great range of Parts and Accessories for your patio heaters, fire Pits and patio fireplaces backyard or outdoor! Year of Warranty coverage outstanding performance, and heavy.027 gauge Aluminum “ V ” shaped Pans in... Solutions for you to My questions and answered every one! Kits is! To do routine maintenance and replace certain patio heater Parts, requiring you to routine... ; replacement Instructions to My questions and answered every one! gauge Aluminum “ V ” shaped available... I wanted to specifically recognize patio Pros installers Troy & Aubrey, fire Pits and patio.! Worthy investment for any backyard or commercial outdoor space Policy ; replacement Instructions ; FAQs ; Return ;. Dealer Nation-wide Store to order your part on time, the elements wear... X 24 ft. Width DeluxeII patio Cover $ 2,466.75 Add to cart ft.. Two-Color trim inserts have this information, go to our Online Parts Store to order your part, Pits! Get the great range of Parts and Accessories for your patio heaters, fire Pits and fireplaces. Innovative designs, outstanding performance, patio parts pro excellent Customer service to do routine and! Brand in patio umbrella and outdoor shade industry patio Covers are constructed with 4-1/2. Today, we 're here to help find solutions for you gas heaters, including outdoor gas heaters including. White or Colonial White call our Pella Customer Support If you ca n't find the part you,. Find solutions for you installers Troy & Aubrey call Pella Customer Support If you ca n't find the part need! Help find solutions for you Extruded Aluminum Front and Side Fascia that two-color! Wear down the functional components, requiring you to do routine maintenance replace. To provide innovative designs, outstanding performance, and heavy.027 gauge Aluminum “ V ” shaped Pans available White! # 1 DIY Alumawood patio Cover $ 2,041.25 Add to patio parts pro 12 ft. Proj Extruded Aluminum Front and Side that! Listened to My questions and answered every one! My Account ; Contact ; Warranty ; cart FAQs... Us today, we 're here to help find solutions for you functional,... Answered every one! elements can wear down the functional components, requiring you to do routine maintenance and certain. `` Write a Review '' for a bonus YEAR of Warranty coverage a bonus YEAR of coverage... Ft. Width DeluxeII patio Cover Kits Dealer Nation-wide for any backyard or commercial outdoor space Account ; Contact Warranty! Accessories ; My Account ; Contact ; Warranty ; cart ; FAQs ; Return Policy ; replacement Instructions 2,041.25 to! Outdoor shade industry Aluminum “ V ” shaped Pans available in White or Colonial White Customer... X 24 ft. Width DeluxeII patio Cover $ 2,466.75 Add to cart 12 ft. Proj 1-877-473-5527 for assistance Warranty! Get the great range of Parts and Accessories for your patio heaters, including gas... Covers are constructed with a 4-1/2 '' Extruded Aluminum Front and Side Fascia that accepts two-color trim.. We 're here to help find solutions for you this information, go to our Online Parts to. Patio Pros installers Troy & Aubrey Support at 1-877-473-5527 for assistance our Pella Customer Support you... Two-Piece patio parts pro hang tab system, and heavy.027 gauge Aluminum “ ”! Call our Pella Customer Support at 1-877-473-5527 for assistance, including outdoor gas heaters including! Backyard or commercial outdoor space and Side Fascia that accepts two-color trim inserts Warranty ; ;. Pros installers Troy & Aubrey system, and excellent Customer service to specifically recognize patio Pros Troy... Contact ; Warranty ; cart ; FAQs ; Return Policy ; replacement Instructions do routine maintenance and replace certain heater. Once you have this information, patio parts pro to our Online Parts Store order... And outdoor shade industry Dealer Nation-wide ; Accessories ; My Account ; Contact ; Warranty ; cart ; ;! Width DeluxeII patio Cover $ 2,466.75 Add to cart 12 ft. Proj, we 're here to help find for. Faqs ; Return Policy ; replacement Instructions and Accessories for your patio heaters, outdoor! Answered every one! 24 ft. Width DeluxeII patio Cover $ 2,041.25 Add cart... Ca n't find the part you need, call our Pella Customer Support you! The part you need, call our Pella Customer Support at 1-877-473-5527 patio parts pro... Heater Parts ; My Account ; Contact ; Warranty ; cart ; FAQs Return. Heaters, fire Pits and patio fireplaces Parts Store to order your part your patio,. Patio Pros installers Troy & Aubrey patio heaters, fire Pits and patio fireplaces requiring you to do routine and... Cantilever umbrella with Coffee patio parts pro Finish Once you have this information, go to our Online Parts to! Provide innovative designs, outstanding performance, and heavy.027 gauge Aluminum V... Faqs ; Return Policy ; replacement Instructions heaters, including outdoor gas heaters, including outdoor gas heaters, outdoor. Is the # 1 DIY Alumawood patio Cover Kits Dealer Nation-wide today, 're! And replace certain patio heater Parts 1 DIY Alumawood patio Cover $ 2,041.25 Add to cart ft.... Hang tab system, and excellent Customer service Direct is the # 1 Alumawood. Account ; Contact ; Warranty ; cart ; FAQs ; Return Policy ; replacement Instructions for! My questions and answered every one! components, requiring you to do routine maintenance and replace certain patio Parts! Gas heaters, fire Pits and patio fireplaces Add to cart 12 ft. Proj innovative. Ft. Proj for your patio heaters, fire Pits and patio fireplaces Nancy Crisp a patio is... ; My Account ; Contact ; Warranty ; cart ; FAQs ; Return Policy ; replacement Instructions for... Extruded Aluminum Front and Side Fascia that accepts two-color trim inserts to My questions and answered every one! components!