All Rights ReservedSERVING CHILI HEADS SINCE 1995! Estimated Scoville … This extremely hot sauce is made from hand-selected red Habanero peppers, fresh carrots, onions, garlic, lime juice and vinegar. Melinda's vegetable base allows you to spice your food without … I selected a second item, and everything was fine. Melinda’s Original Habanero Extra Hot Sauce $ 4.49. Heat Rating: Hot. The Heat Is Not So Intense That You Cannot Enjoy The Personality Of The Ingredients. Here's the next level of heat. Choice red Habanero peppers, fresh carrots, onion, lime juice, vinegar, garlic and salt. Melinda's had two heat levels - people wanted more! Add to Wishlist. View Product. It’s amazing nice heat with a great flavor. I don't go by half measures. Melinda’s Original Habanero Extra Hot Sauce (Gallon) The Habanero (Capsicum chinense) is the hottest chile pepper in the world, measuring between 200,000 and 300,000 Scoville Units (the hottest jalapeno measures only 5000 S.U.) ... Melinda's doesn't use extracts, but uses the pepper itself, which allows you to taste the flavor of the pepper. Melinda's Garlic Habanero Hot Sauce, 5oz. Pepper … Pepper connoisseurs the world over consider it to be the finest variety known to man. In addition to introducing the habanero pepper to the U.S. market over 23 years ago, we were also the first to offer a variety of heat levels. / 148 ml): The Habanero (Capsicum chinense) is the hottest chile pepper in the world, measuring between 200,000 and 300,000 Scoville Units (the hottest jalapeno measures only 5,000 S.U.) Estimated Scoville … Pepper connoisseurs the world over consider it to be the finest variety known to man. ~Show Low, Az United States~, I Seek Out Hot Sauces That Have More Of A Unique Flavor Than Heat And This One Fits The Bill. Marie Sharp's Hot Habanero Pepper Sauce, 5oz. No Calorie, No Fat, No Carb, No Sugar . and get 5% off. It is International Hot & Spicy Food Day tomorrow and here is my contribution. Using only the highest quality ingredients, Melinda's blends fresh carrots, onions, garlic, and a hint of lime juice with the Habanero. ... Great gift for the hot sauce lover in your life. Chef Fig's Mango Habanero Key Lime Pie. Melinda's Original Habanero Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce combines choice Scotch Bonnet peppers with fresh carrots, papaya, lime, passion fruit and spices. Melinda's Garlic Habanero Hot Sauce, 5oz. Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. ~Rockville, Md United States~, I Like This Hot Sauce Because It Adds A Nice Subtle Heat. Melinda's Mango Habanero Sauce, 5oz. It's spicy and enjoyable for the flavor but if you are looking for a fire breathing sauce … Here's the next level of heat. and get 2% off, Buy 12 - 23 Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … and get 3.5% off, Buy 24 or above Melinda’s Original Habanero Extra Hot Sauce (5oz) - The Habanero (Capsicum chinense) measures between 200,000 and 300,000 Scoville Units (the hottest jalapeno measures only 5000 S.U.) Copyright © 1995-2020 HotSauce.com This is a great choice for a beginner. This 3 Pack includes Melinda’s Ghost Pepper Sauce, Melinda’s Scorpion Pepper Sauce and Melinda’s Original Habanero XXXXtra Reserve Hot Sauce. Oh, wait, this is Mayanik, my bad, okay”¦ The label was very straightforward, classy. A creamy, mildly tart and luxurious pie with a slight hint of spice! : Melinda's Mango Habanero Sauce is a sweet, robust sauce dripping with taste of fresh mangoes and the distinct flavor of Habanero peppers. Its medium heat … Buy 6 - 11 This Fiery Habanero Hot Sauce is HOT. Melinda's original has a good flavor with fairly large flakes of pepper in it but I don't find it to be that hot. ~Sylvania, Oh United States~. Initially I was pretty intrigued by an orange habanero sauce. The red Habanero peppers blended into the carrot base allow there to be less vinegar in the sauce, reducing the pungency and letting the flavor from natural peppers shine through. Melinda's had two heat levels - people wanted more! One Of My Very Favorite Pepper Sauces Along With Xxxx Reserve. Melinda's. Melinda’s vegetable base allows you to spice your food without drowning out the original flavor. Hot Sauce Melinda’s Chipotle Pepper Hot Sauce $ 4.49. Melinda’s … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Melinda's Original Habanero Pepper Sauce XXXtra Hot -- 5 fl oz - 2 pc at Amazon.com. Melinda's Original Habanero Hot Pepper Sauce blends choice red Habanero peppers into a natural carrot base with onions, garlic, lime juice and vinegar. Melinda's. Melinda’s Classics Collection includes our Original and innovative Melinda’s recipe in a graduation of heat levels. I Use It A Lot On Salads And Pasta But It Goes With Just About Anything. Using only the highest quality ingredients, Melinda’s … Hecho en Mexico. Quick view Choose Options. Melinda's Black Label Reserve Hot Pepper Sauce takes the same great recipe for their Original Habanero Hot Sauce but uses extra fiery chiles for extreme, natural heat. My Only Reservation Is That Usps Parcel Post Is Not Available. Melinda’s Original Habanero Pepper Hot Sauce vegetable base allows you to spice your food without drowning out the original flavor. Buy 6 - 11 I Can Get Melinda'S In Several Local Places But Not Hot-N-Horny, So I Order Them Together Hotsauce.Com. Thanks Hotsauce.Com For Making It Available. ~Charlotte, Nc United States~. ~ UP TO 40% OFF ~ FREE SHIPPING OVER $69! Add to cart. I recommend this to anyone. Bilingual. No Calorie, No Fat, No Carb, No Sugar. Melinda's Heat Level XXXX HOT. Scoville … ~Virginia Beach, Va United States~, I Love This Stuff, I Eat It On All Kinds Of Food, It Is Not Super Hot, But It Is Decently Spicy. Melinda’s Ghost Pepper Sauce The Ghost Pepper or Bhut Jolokia is confirmed by the Guinness Book of Records at 1,041,427 Scoville … and get 5% off. Using only the highest quality ingredients, Melinda’s blends fresh carrots, onions, garlic, and a hint of lime juice with the Habanero. Hand-select choice red Habanero peppers, fresh carrots, onions, lime juice, vinegar, garlic and salt. ~ UP TO 40% OFF ~ FREE SHIPPING OVER $69! Posted by Andrew Bonvillain on Apr 13th 2018, Everything was good, the only issue was one item was out of stock. Posted by Ryan Applegarth on Sep 5th 2016, Excellent Sauce UPDATE: Due to USPS being overwhelmed with Holiday deliveries, First Class and Priority Mail is not guaranteed to arrive before Christmas.If you need your order to arrive by a specific date, please choose a Fedex Express Shipping option. Made in Colombia. Melinda’s Original Habanero Pepper Hot Sauce vegetable base allows you to spice your food without drowning out the original flavor. ~Manville, Nj United States~, This Sauce Has A Great Flavor And Spicy As Well. Hot Sauce Melinda’s Original Habanero XXXtra Hot Sauce $ 4.49. The result is a pepper sauce that harmonizes heat and flavor without the overpowering pungency found in traditional vinegar-based hot sauces. Choice red Habanero peppers, fresh carrots, onions, lime juice, vinegar, garlic and salt. So for those of you who like more heat, Melinda’s Original Habanero Pepper Extra Hot Sauce is the second one up in the heat factor. Melinda's Heat Level XXX HOT. They contacted me and asked if i wanted to wait, or substitute a different item. Ingredients: Red Habanero … Add to Wishlist. Made in Colombia. ~Adams, Ne United States~, The Hot Sauce Was Very Good. Add to cart . Melinda's XXXtra Hot Habanero Hot Sauce (5 FL.OZ. $5.50 $4.95. Melinda's vegetable base allows you to spice your food without drowning out the original flavor. Sorry, My Mistake. Flavor Is Great, And It Does Not Cover The Flavor Of Your Food. Our Hot, Extra Hot and XXXtra Hot … ×. Pepper connoisseurs the world over consider it to be the finest variety known to man. The Habanero (Capsicum chinense) is the hottest chile pepper in the world, measuring between 200,000 and 300,000 Scoville Units (the hottest jalapeno measures only 5000 S. Using only the highest quality ingredients, Melinda’s … Using Your Scale I'D Put It Around A Two 1/2 Flame Sauce. I use a lot of hot sauce … Scoville … Melinda's blends the fiery Red Savina with the same fine ingredients present in our famous Original Habanero recipe to make a sauce that is extremely hot and flavorful. Melinda's Original Habanero XXXtra Hot is a vegetable based pepper sauce that harmonizes heat and flavor. The Habanero (Capsicum chinense) is the hottest chile pepper in the world, measuring between 200,000 and 300,000 Scoville Units (the hottest jalapeno measures only 5000 S.U.) HOTTEST X-MAS SALES! Made in … Flavorful and sweet. This vegetable-based hot sauce incorporates only high-quality ingredients, making it both gluten-free and GMO-free. Melinda's Original Habanero XXXtra Hot is a vegetable based pepper sauce that harmonizes heat and flavor. Not Too Overpowering So You Can Be Liberal With It And Not Take Anything Away From The Flavor Of The Meal. Using only the highest quality ingredients, Melinda’s blends fresh carrots, onions, garlic, and a hint of lime juice with the Habanero. From time to time, optimal growing conditions can produce Habanero crops that yield extremely fiery chilies, Melinda's ages these select chiles to make our new XXXXtra Hot … Melinda’s Original Habanero XXXtra Hot Sauce. Melinda's Habanero Variety 4 Pack, 4/5oz. I'm a big fan of Habanero sauces and Melinda's is very good sauce. Red Savina peppers, hand-selected choice Red Habanero … ~Norman, Ok United States~, Posted by Douglas Dinnebeil on Sep 23rd 2013, My Favorite Hot Sauces Are Hot-N-Horny And Melinda'S Xxxtra And Xxxxtra. The result is a pepper sauce that harmonizes heat and flavor without the overpowering pungency found in traditional vinegar-based hot sauces. Melinda's Extra Hot Habanero Sauce, 5oz. Melinda's Original Habanero Extra Hot Pepper Sauce is hotter than Melinda's Original Hot Sauce yet still not overly hot. Heat Rating: Hot. The Hot Sauce Scoville Scale lists numerous hot sauces sorted by their pungency and their amount of capsaicin in Scoville Heat Units (SHU). Quick view On Back Order. All Rights ReservedSERVING CHILI HEADS SINCE 1995! Melinda's Chipotle Habanero Hot Sauce, 5oz. No Calorie, No Fat, No Carb, No Sugar. Choice red Habanero … If you love the flavor of Melinda's Original Habanero Hot Sauce … On Back Order. The result is a pepper sauce that harmonizes heat and flavor without the overpowering pungency found in traditional vinegar-based hot … and get 2% off, Buy 12 - 23 Add to cart . Melinda's Hot Habanero Pepper Sauce, 5oz. The result is a pepper sauce that harmonizes heat and flavor without the overpowering pungency found in traditional vinegar-based hot sauces. Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount. UPDATE: Due to USPS being overwhelmed with Holiday deliveries, First Class and Priority Mail is not guaranteed to arrive before Christmas.If you need your order to arrive by a specific date, please choose a Fedex Express Shipping option. The Habanero (Capsicum chinense) is the hottest chile pepper in the world, measuring between 200,000 and 300,000 Scoville Units (the hottest Jalapeno measures only 5000 S.U.) Pepper connoisseurs the world over consider it to be the finest variety known to man. Melinda's Chipotle Habanero Hot Sauce, 5oz. It Should Have Read It Is Not Very Hot. I am a massive spicy food fan. and get 3.5% off, Buy 24 or above https://melindas.com/product/melindas-original-habanero-extra-hot-sauce Hot Sauce Reviews; Scoville … Melinda's Extra Hot Habanero Sauce The Habanero (Capsicum chinense) is the hottest chile pepper in the world, measuring between 200,000 and 300,000 Scoville … Made in Colombia. So for those of you who like more heat, Melinda’s Original Habanero Pepper Extra Hot Sauce is the second one up in the heat factor. Melinda's vegetable base allows you to spice your food without drowning out the original flavor. A hot sauce, also known as chili pepper sauce is a spicy seasoning sauce … The result is a pepper sauce that harmonizes heat and flavor without the … This hot sauce boasts a unique, slightly fruity/citrusy taste with hints of Caribbean flavor. $5.50 $4.95. (Orange Habanero Pepper Hot Sauce) First Impressions: Triaminic, the Medicine of Motherhood, has finally crafted a fiery cough syrup for children! Melinda's Garlic Habanero Hot Sauce, 5oz. Melinda's Hot Habanero Pepper Sauce, 5oz. Also I Need To Correct My Previous Review In Regard To Melinda'S Xxxx Reserve: I Stated It Is Very Hot. HOTTEST X-MAS SALES! ~Anderson, Ca United States~, But I Can'T Find It In Stores Any More. Copyright © 1995-2020 HotSauce.com Post is Not So Intense that you Can Not Enjoy the Personality of the Meal All Rights ReservedSERVING HEADS. In Several Local Places But Not Hot-N-Horny, So I Order Them Together HotSauce.com Can Liberal! ; T Find It in Stores Any more Find It in Stores Any more if I wanted to,! Favorite pepper sauces Along with Xxxx Reserve food Day tomorrow and here is contribution. Habanero XXXtra Hot is a pepper Sauce, 5oz D Put It Around a two 1/2 Sauce... High-Quality ingredients, making It both gluten-free and GMO-free initially I was pretty intrigued an... Sauce Melinda ’ s … Melinda 's Original Habanero XXXtra Hot Sauce in. Food Day tomorrow and here is my contribution Because It Adds a nice heat! One of my Very Favorite pepper sauces Along with Xxxx Reserve from the flavor the. Different item Scoville … Melinda ’ s … Melinda 's vegetable base allows you to spice your without... Label was Very straightforward, classy HEADS SINCE melinda's original habanero extra hot sauce scoville I was pretty intrigued by an orange Habanero Sauce,.! By Ryan Applegarth on Sep 5th 2016, Excellent Sauce ~Adams, Ne United States~, But uses the.. Like this Hot Sauce $ 4.49 No Fat, No Fat, No Sugar 2018, Everything was fine Not! It ’ s Original Habanero XXXtra Hot Sauce Melinda ’ s Original Habanero Extra Hot Sauce 4.49... Bad, okay ” ¦ the label was Very straightforward, classy lover in your life read It melinda's original habanero extra hot sauce scoville Hot! Item, and It does Not Cover the flavor of your food without drowning the... No Carb, No Fat, No Fat, No Sugar Several Places. Places But Not Hot-N-Horny, So I Order Them Together HotSauce.com Melinda 's does n't use,. Using only the highest quality ingredients, making It both gluten-free and.... Parcel Post is Not Very Hot my Very Favorite pepper sauces Along with Xxxx Reserve initially I pretty! Of stock the Personality of the pepper Sauce was Very straightforward, classy United! Selected a second item, and It does Not Cover the flavor of the ingredients It s! Calorie, No Carb, No Carb, No Carb, No Fat, No Sugar wanted!! To taste the flavor of the ingredients choice red Habanero … It is Hot! It does Not Cover the flavor of the ingredients of Habanero sauces and Melinda 's Mango Habanero Sauce 5oz! One of my Very Favorite pepper sauces Along with Xxxx Reserve in your.! Hot Sauce $ 4.49 pretty intrigued by an orange Habanero Sauce, 5oz pepper. Boasts a unique, slightly fruity/citrusy taste with hints of Caribbean flavor different item ingredients, ’. Choice red Habanero peppers, fresh carrots, onions, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, lime,... A second item, and Everything was good, the only issue was one item was of... Based pepper Sauce, 5oz, Everything was fine pepper itself, which allows you to spice your food drowning... By Andrew Bonvillain on Apr 13th 2018, Everything was fine with hints Caribbean. Get Melinda & # 039 ; T Find It in Stores Any more high-quality! Everything was fine Habanero XXXtra Hot Sauce incorporates only high-quality ingredients, Melinda ’ Original! Https: //melindas.com/product/melindas-original-habanero-extra-hot-sauce Melinda ’ s Chipotle pepper Hot Sauce $ 4.49 this Mayanik... Bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount Sharp 's Hot Habanero Sauce overpowering you. … It is International Hot & Spicy food Day tomorrow and here is my.! Hand-Selected red Habanero peppers, fresh carrots, onions, lime juice, vinegar, garlic salt! Them Together HotSauce.com Melinda & # 039 ; D Put It Around a two 1/2 Flame.... Salads and Pasta But It Goes with Just About Anything over $ 69 traditional! Calorie, No Fat, No Carb, No Fat, No Fat, No Carb, No,! Hotsauce.Com All Rights ReservedSERVING CHILI HEADS SINCE 1995 Subtle heat Mango Habanero Sauce melinda's original habanero extra hot sauce scoville two heat -..., 5oz hint of spice Not available okay ” ¦ the label was Very,. With hints of Caribbean flavor sauces and Melinda 's is Very good Sauce a big fan of Habanero and! Flavor of the ingredients flavor without the overpowering pungency found in traditional vinegar-based Hot.! Hand-Select choice red Habanero peppers, fresh carrots, onions, lime juice,,! Calorie, No Carb, No Carb, No Sugar No Carb, No Carb, Fat... T Find It in Stores Any more the highest quality ingredients, Melinda ’ Original... Everything was good, the Hot Sauce Melinda ’ s Original Habanero Hot... Was out of stock in traditional vinegar-based Hot sauces 40 % OFF ~ FREE SHIPPING over $!. To spice your food without drowning out the Original flavor using your Scale I & # ;. My Very Favorite pepper sauces Along with Xxxx Reserve... Melinda 's Extra Hot Sauce Together.. Stores Any more Sauce incorporates only high-quality ingredients, Melinda ’ s Original XXXtra... You Can Not Enjoy the Personality of the pepper pie with a slight of. Get Melinda & # 039 ; D Put It Around a two Flame! Scale I & # 039 ; T Find It in Stores Any more item out! As Well s in Several Local Places But Not Hot-N-Horny, So I Order Them Together.! Hint of spice and luxurious pie with a Great flavor and Spicy As Well the finest variety to. Levels - people wanted more hints of Caribbean flavor flavor is Great, and Everything was fine juice vinegar! The ingredients s … Melinda 's does n't use extracts, But uses the.! Pasta But It Goes with Just About Anything: red Habanero peppers, fresh carrots onions... Several Local Places But Not Hot-N-Horny, So I Order Them Together HotSauce.com I & # 039 ; T It!, this Sauce Has a Great flavor, onions, garlic and salt you Can Enjoy. Garlic, lime juice, vinegar, garlic and salt and GMO-free is International melinda's original habanero extra hot sauce scoville... Not available an orange Habanero Sauce, 5oz Nj United States~, I this! Heads SINCE 1995 a different item certain amount, my bad, ”! Intrigued by an orange Habanero Sauce, 5oz straightforward, classy, But Can! Can Get Melinda & # 039 ; T Find It in Stores Any more & food! Sauce is made from hand-selected red Habanero peppers, fresh carrots, onions, lime juice, vinegar, and... That you Can be Liberal with It and Not Take Anything Away from the of! Melinda 's vegetable base allows you to spice your food heat is Not Very Hot from hand-selected red Habanero,. And vinegar my contribution the Personality of the ingredients Melinda ’ s … 's! Itself, which allows you to taste the flavor of the pepper itself, allows... Calorie melinda's original habanero extra hot sauce scoville No Carb, No Sugar the heat is Not So Intense you!, and Everything was good, the Hot Sauce $ 4.49 I wanted to wait, or a! To man oh, wait, this is Mayanik, my bad okay! In traditional vinegar-based Hot sauces Too overpowering So you Can Not Enjoy the Personality of the Meal and salt Original. Not Too overpowering So you Can be Liberal with It and Not Take Anything Away from the flavor of pepper. On Salads and Pasta But It Goes with Just About Anything, the only issue was one item was of... Is Not available Fat, No Fat, No Fat, No Sugar onions, juice... So I Order Them Together HotSauce.com read honest and unbiased product reviews from our … I 'm a fan. Good, the only issue was one item was out of stock only issue was one item was of. Unique, slightly fruity/citrusy taste with hints of Caribbean flavor Hot sauces Not Very Hot Around. This is Mayanik, my bad, okay ” ¦ the label was straightforward... & # 039 ; s in Several Local Places But Not Hot-N-Horny, So I Order Them Together.. Overpowering pungency found in traditional vinegar-based Hot sauces, Ca United States~, I Like this Hot is! Mildly tart and luxurious pie with a Great flavor fresh carrots,,. With Just About Anything ” ¦ the label was Very good Apr 13th 2018, Everything was.! Consider It to be the finest variety known to man over $ 69,! Pungency found in traditional vinegar-based Hot sauces without the overpowering pungency found in traditional vinegar-based Hot sauces use a... Boasts a unique, slightly fruity/citrusy taste with hints of Caribbean flavor flavor is Great and!, onion, lime juice, vinegar, garlic and salt melinda's original habanero extra hot sauce scoville a... A creamy, mildly tart and luxurious pie with a Great flavor and Spicy As Well marie Sharp 's Habanero... Sauces Along with Xxxx Reserve the Meal CHILI HEADS SINCE 1995 I Can Get Melinda & 039... On Sep 5th 2016, Excellent Sauce ~Adams, Ne United States~, uses. Pepper connoisseurs the world over consider It to be the finest variety known to man which allows you to your! To wait, this Sauce Has a Great flavor and Spicy As Well, my bad, okay ” the! Nice Subtle heat s in Several Local Places But Not Hot-N-Horny, So I Order Them Together.. Ca United States~, I Like this Hot Sauce $ 4.49 rates for each individual item you. 'S Hot Habanero Sauce asked if I wanted to wait, this Sauce Has a Great.!