Buy For Men. 5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality walking/hiking shoes. The M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed offered further comfort and I found these boots to be relatively odourless even after several (rather unseasonably warm) sweaty days in the Lake District's Northern Fells. Putting them on for the first time I found them immediately comfortable. For having one of the thinner outsoles in the test group, the Moab FST made up for it with a wide option for fit and superior traction (hence the FST). It was a great choice and I may actually throw out my painful 45 year old leather Asolos now. Ended up choosing the more pricey GTX because I felt more confident in its water resistance and breathability. I love these boots!! Have you got a Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid GTX Walking Boots for Men? The Merrell brand rarely disappoints me. Please try again later. MERRELL MOAB 2 FEATURES. Last week my new boots were delivered. Perhaps you simply disagree with the verdict above - or feel an important feature has been negelected. $165.00. Great water protection so I don't have to wear a different boot in wet weather/ground. I need lots of toe space and these are nicely wide and provide ample toe space. I got the Moab 2 Mid GTX & the Moab 2 Vents. I love them and they never disappoint. Independent Product Reviews and Walking Gear Tests, Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid GTXWalking Boot for Men, Merrell says:"Experience the out-of-the-box comfort you expect from a name like Moab, now with athletic styling and a lighter midsole. The lacing system comprises circular cross-sectional laces and fabric loops up the front of the boot and a single metal locking eyelet at the top either side of my ankle. x.type = 'text'; The only thing not quite wide enough is the tongue, which is pretty narrow for wide feet and ankles--it left a bit of a gap, which makes these shoes a lot less waterproof. Hi Tec Altitude Alpyna Womens Walking Boots. The difference between the two is going to lead us right back to the material. The Merrell Moab FST Mid range has been upgraded to the Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid range and the results are pretty impressive. if need a better quality, good toe room but stiffer boot go with Ahnu Montara. A great hiking boot at a reasonable price and they make for happy feet at the end of the day. function myFunction() { For this review, we tested the men’s version of the Moab 2 Ventilator Low, but Merrell also makes the shoe in a waterproof model, which adds about 2 ounces per pair and costs $25 more. Starting from £85.00. Thanks for dropping by. My feet felt great and stayed warm and dry. This is an excellent boot for my needs. I have wide feet and have had foot surgery. Popular Brands; Brand. ", Colours:Black, Black/Granite, Navy/Slate, Olive/Adobe. Buy here (affiliate link) Disclaimer: I was given a pair of Merrell Moab FST Mid GORE-TEX boots for the purposes of this review. Comfort 80%. Both fit exactly the same - very comfortable and light weight for hiking boots. Highly recommend. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Merrell Moab 2 are more popular womens hiking boots, based on their 2,000+ reviews. ( My slight concern is that the pale sage color in the sole will might start looking bad soon since it is always covered in dirt.) The ankle provides just the right amount of support without chafing. Selling Fast. I may do that test at home. What do you think of the Merrell Moab FST Mid boots? Nevertheless, I wore socks and liners on a 15 mile hike last week, and I was totally comfortable. Style 90%. No break in, no blisters (please always wear wool socks with any boot), no problem. They were comfortable right out of the box. The heel grips and the arch hits just right. This review will give you that reassurance by finding you genuine customer reviews of the Merrell MOAB 2 Smooth Mid GTX Shoes. They arrived the evening before departure, so no chance to break them in. The Vibram Megagrip outsole has deep 5mm lugs and an aggressive tread pattern which offered a high degree of grip and a good sense of sure footedness on all the types of outdoor surfaces that I tried; grass, rock & mud in both wet and dry conditions. Experience the out-of-the-box comfort you expect from a name like Moab, now with athletic styling and a lighter midsole. If you're an avid outdoorsman, the Merrell Moab 2 is essential gear for your next excursion. For serious terrain! Copyright | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement, Find New Walking Friends & Walking Groups, Questions & Answers about Walking & Hiking, Black, Black/Granite, Navy/Slate, Olive/Adobe, https://www.merrell.com/UK/en_GB/moab-fst-2-mid-gore-tex/34932M.html?dwvar_34932M_color=J599535&ref=Moab%20FST%202#q=Moab+FST+2&start=1, What I think of Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid GTX Walking Boots for Men, GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane repels moisture and enhances breathability for all activities, Merrell M Select™ FIT.ECO blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odor control, Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability, Vibram® MegaGrip outsole provides the best combination of stickiness and durability for sure traction on both wet and dry surfaces. There is only one width available but there are half sizes available from UK6½ to UK12½ and then UK13 and UK14 (but no UK13½). The Merrell Moab 2 Vent boots are perfect for summer and warm weather hiking. It features both Merrell’s Select Fresh and Merrell’s Select Dry features, ensuring that there is increased airflow within the boot, decreasing smells … In terms of design, the Merrell Moab FST 2 boots looked great straight out the box, a lovely understated aubergine in … They run half a size smaller than regular sneakers. Comfortable with no break in time needed. However, it's fairly safe to say that Merrell Women Moab 2 Mid Gtx are more popular womens hiking boots, based on their 400+ reviews. Breathable, I wear these in the summer in New England and have worn them in South Florida during the winter months. RRP: £135.00. Great too, that they were the GORE-TEX version, as the forecast for the Isle of Man was – rain! As a vegan, I truly appreciate that Merrell offers quality animal-free products. From there it is down to you on whether you go for it, or choose an another product.Merrell MOAB 2 Smooth Mid GTX Shoes can be found in the Shoes; Shoes category at Wiggle Online Cycle Shop. GEAR REVIEW: Merrell Moab FST Low Waterproof Hiking Shoes After 700 Mile - Duration: ... Merrel MOAB 2 Mid Goretex/GTX boot HEAVY USE REVIEW (6 month, daily use) - … These boots fit perfect! For more details see: https://www.merrell.com/UK/en_GB/moab-fst-2-mid-gore-tex/34932M.html?dwvar_34932M_color=J599535&ref=Moab%20FST%202#q=Moab+FST+2&start=1. Merrell have recently introduced a variant on their popular Moab range - the Moab FST, a low-rise trail walking shoe available in Gore Tex and non Gore Tex versions. For help see Help. I have a hard time finding boots/shoes that don’t hurt my feet as I have major bunions on both feet. 80 % Overall Score. They are best suited to a dry, desert-like climate as they do not feature a waterproof liner of any type. I'm mostly returning these because the sole is for much heavier-duty than most of my lighter hiking and nature walk needs. Merrell; Columbia; KEEN; Salomon; adidas Originals; Vasque; ... Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid Gtx Hiking Boot. Customer Review: Top 10 Must Have Thru Hiking Gear. I wear a 7.5, I'm 72 (very active), 5' 4", 135 lbs. Shop for Merrell Moab 2 GTX Outdoor Shoes. Amazon.co.uk: merrell moab fst Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Comfortable right out of the box--I spent the whole day out in the field, birding, and although I brought other boots in case these didn't feel good, I didn't need them. The Gore Tex version on test comes equipped with a waterproof Gore Tex lining, mesh upper, contoured footbed and Vibram Megagrip outsole with a fairly hefty 5mm lug depth. 1 colour available. Another bonus to Merrell is that they sell the exact same insoles in stores and online that come in the original pair unlike other brands. Protection 70%. They resisted water from rain, shallow puddles, and wet terrain. £130.00. The Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX boots are what you get when lightweight meets quality. The only issue I have with this shoe is the grip. I wore these on 2 hikes this weekend that are somewhat demanding, and I felt the soles functioned beautifully and the ankle stability is what is needed. Choose from 5 options and Find the best price for Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX from 205 offers. It probably wouldn't have hurt to go to a size 9 however. These wide width boots feel great! It was breathable in the cold yet the wind did not go through the boot. The Merrell Men’s Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Boot is waterproof, making it a fully versatile boot for any avid hiker. I have only owned them a week, so I can't comment on their durability, but I am so glad I purchased them. After trying on, thought about going another half size up for toe room, but believed that the arch support may be too far forward. Love, love, love these boots. Features of the Moab FST 2 GTX Mid Boot . Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk Sorry, but your browser does not appear to be accepting our cookies. The gortex was well with the extra money for me. FREE Shipping by Amazon. ... Merrell Mens Moab 2 MID GTX-M Moab 2 Mid GTX Brown Size: They were comfortable for all activities and had good grip on slippery surfaces. They are comfortable, and I am happy. We'd love to learn more about your shopping experiences on Zappos.com and how we can improve! This my 2nd pair. Starting from £56.85. Would recommend going up by 1/2 size. Equally at home on the hill or the High Street they offer a lightweight, waterproof boot for the occasional or novice rambler heading out into the countryside for the first time. $99.00 $ 99. They feel solid but light. Customer Review. I hope they continue to perform at this level, because I LOVE them! When these boots get worn I use them for our tree farm (chain-sawing, logging, etc.) Merrell claim to offer extra comfort via their Kinetic Fit Base footbed and I certainly would not argue with that. I had seen mixed reviews on the non-GTX, but still waterproof, version of this shoe. go4awalk.com and go4awalk.co.uk are registered trademarks of TMDH Limited. No sliding side to side or toe jamming either. Perfect boot for mild winter days. They are extremely comfortable straight out of the box. 3% . M Select™ FIT.ECO+ Footbed The Merrell Moab II Mid scored highly in many of our rating metrics for their simple, supportive, and comfortable design. All opinions are my own. 2 colours available-27%. $89.25 - $277.48. I can easily wiggle my toes. Merrell Mens Moab 2 Mid GTX Boot. Looking for more walking boot reviews? See Help > FAQs - Logging On for details on how to enable cookies in your browser. The boots in question are a lightweight (736g) mid cut textile hiking boot with a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane, suitable for hiking in a variety of conditions. Super comfortable. I went for a short hike this morning and realized after a few feet that I wasn't thinking about my feet or boots. Available in wide sizes, the Moab 2 is a good hiking shoe to try if you want to transition from a hiking boot to trail shoes because they're lighter weight, better ventilated, and dry faster. The Merrell Men’s Moab Mid GTX Hiking Shoes look like your average tough pair of Merrell hiking boots with an attractive exterior, strong lace-up design and thick sole. Will be OK for fun walks with dogs, etc. My feet felt great and stayed warm and dry. Perfect boot for mild winter days. I found the 10½'s were true to size. … I do not know how they would perform if fully submersed up to the ankle and did not want to risk waterlogged shoes if I could avoid it. var x = document.getElementById('password'); £120.00. I recommend ordering up 1/2 size for a little toe room and room for thicker socks if needed--my exact size was a bit short. I wear a 7 or 7.5 and the 7.5 fits great with medium weight socks and enough toe space for bunions. Now they are perfect. I hope the waterproof factor of these boots hold up overtime. Hiking shoes Merrell. The Merrell Moab FST Mid is a mid-cut boot which means they just about come up to my ankles, but without covering them. Top 10 Zone . Talking of impressive features, something else we really liked with these shoes is the Merrell M Select Fit.Eco blended EVA contoured footbed with organic odour control. With my own custom orthotics, I think these are the winner! Free shipping BOTH ways on merrell moab fst waterproof 2 from our vast selection of styles. Merrell Womens Claypool Sport Mid GTX Boot. They were comfortable from the start, not too heavy, and did not overheat my feet. The toe box is roomy and I have small bunions from wearing high heels for too long and choosing them to begin with (ugh). I sized up 1/2 a size in both boots to accommodate good socks. Having said that, the laces did remain fully tied and tight throughout my time wearing them so it wasn't an issue. All rights reserved. See/Show Password I sized up 1/2 a size in both boots to accommodate good socks. Click or call 800-927-7671. If you’ve found the Merrell Moab 2 review useful then please share it via social media, or link to from your own site, or blog. We would love to hear what you thought of it - good, bad or indifferent. Ladies, use it or lose it, live and enjoy! Merrell may not be the first choice brand in Malaysia when it comes to buying a pair of hiking boots. The mesh sides and lacing system are areas of weakness that were a concern when looking at the longevity of these boots. Slopped through the usual mud and streams ever present on Northern VT trails and stayed dry. I can't believe they're actually wide enough for my wide feet! I did order 1/2 size up from my usual, and it was just enough. Just received these yesterday afternoon and was worried that they would be one more pair of hiking boots I would have to return. These boots have exceeded my expectations early on and … Merrell's air cushion technology is embedded into its heel zone and this worked very well at absorbing shock to my heels. x.type = 'password'; The Merrell Moab 2 Vent boots are perfect for summer and warm weather hiking. I have wide feet with edema and these fit perfectly! The Merrell Moab 2 Ventilator Mid hiking boot is the least expensive hiker in our review and provides a comfortable, cushioned walking experience for the day hiker or casual backpacker. Merrell Moab 2 Mid Waterproof Review. See full review. 54. Merrell. With Merrell products there’s never a problem wearing them right out of the box and getting the performance and comfort you purchased - did a 6 mile hike with none of the problems I’ve experienced with more expensive hiking boots! I’ll be using these boots for a week long hiking trek in the Canadian Rockies later this year and am co ride to they will do the job. For hikers who want added support and protection, the line includes a Moab 2 Mid boot in both non-waterproof Ventilator ($110) and waterproof ($135) models. 253. There are slight differences in weight category between the Lowa Renegade GTX and Merrell Moab 2 boot, but both are a very decent mid-range weight. Experience the out-of-the-box comfort you expect from a name like Moab, now with athletic styling and a lighter midsole. Thanks to Zappos for quick delivery! I wore them on a bike ride, hiking, and walking. We had rain every day of the trip, and my feet stayed dry and blister-free. I'll now wear them for two weeks and then let people know if I'm still as happy with them - I expect to be! FEATURES • GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane repels moisture and enhances breathability for all activities Comfortable, cushiony, but nicely supportive too. Great for everyday use. Even on my first hike it was great - good support, good fit, did not squish my peroneal nerve in my ankle, was comfortable on my problem feet, did not slip up or downhill, great in snow, mud, and sand. Buy For Women. Cannot say enough about these boots. Yet it is a brand that we should not miss when shopping for a good pair of hiking shoes. Cookies must be enabled for you to Log On successfully. There are a few different colour choices available with different parts and accents in a range of blacks, greys and browns. However the soles are not stiff enough to take a crampon and therefore unsuitable for any serious winter walking where crampons and an ice-axe are required. }. I am surprised to see that other reviewers did not have an issue with this. I use my Merrell Moab Mid GTX boots mainly for rainy and mild winter conditions and for … Merrell Men's Moab FST 2 Mid Waterproof Hiking Shoe ... Merrell Men's Moab 2 Mid Gtx Hiking Boot 4.6 out of 5 stars 2,542. I've put quite a few miles on them in the week since I got them, many of them in very wet conditions, and these boots have performed beautifully. They are supportive, yet comfortable right out of the box. There is also a Gore-Tex membrane which was very effective at keeping the rain and moisture out whilst allowing my feet to breathe. Very comfortable, easy break-in, and excellent? The Vibram MegaGrip technology performed noticeably better than other shoes in its class with a regular Vibram sole when scrambling or crossing slick rocks in streams. Merrell Siren Sport q2. The Merrell Moab 2 Ventilator Low combines the stability of a hiking boot with the lightweight of a trail shoe. So Merrell Moab 2, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $113 Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX, as seen on the chart below. ... Merrell Girls Moab FST Low Waterproof Shoe. Get the Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX hiking boots at Amazon . Value for money 80%. The only thing I don't like them for is walking on a treadmill but they're hiking boots not gym shoes. Shop for Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX Outdoor Shoes. Let us know by clicking this link - What I think of Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid GTX Walking Boots for Men - so we can publish your important views below. Furthermore, the bellows tongue did a good job at keeping out any unwanted foreign bodies. Boots went from delivery to suitcase We went to Utah and hiked Zion, Bryce and the Canyonlands park, plus museums and other activities. And yeah, just so you know, the Merrell Moab 2 mid review contains the review of both men’s and women’s versions together (together because apart from the physical structure, manufacturing of both these versions are same). ... X Ultra 3 Mid GTX Hiking Boots - Men's (560) 560 reviews with an average rating of 4.25 out of 5 stars. I gave 3 stars for style - they are boots, not prom shoes! Not sure how to process this; is the problem a one-off, or has Merrell changed something across the board that impacts all their boots? 4 Stars & Up & Up; 3 Stars & Up & Up; 2 Stars & Up & Up; 1 Star & Up & Up; Amazon Fashion. For the first time I am able to wear heavy/thick hiking socks with my boots. We averaged 7-9 miles per day. The verdicts are: I bought these last minute for a road trip to Glacier National Park in Montana. } Putting them on for the first time I found them immediately comfortable. I did do a couple of break-in hikes before taking on the trial with a pack. I had no blisters or soggy feet. Best Prices Best Products Best Shops Best Reviews Price Alerts Price Trends on idealo.co.uk TMDH Limited © 2000-2020. First day out on the trail these babies proved their worth. Other than the lack of functionality in wet conditions, these boots treated me right. Love 'em, wear 'em, use 'em up before they die and then regretfully say goodbye and buy a new pair. The shock absorption in the heel added stability while providing additional comfort and decreasing sore feet and ankles on longer days. I went with half size larger for room with socks and wiggle room. I'm thinking about buying a second pair because I love the outdoors here in SW Montana and I wear hiking boots pretty much every day. The Merrell Moab FST Mid range has been upgraded to the Merrell Moab FST 2 Mid range and the results are pretty impressive. Since my first pair lasted through eight years of hiking, gardening, and everyday use, I would give them an A+ durability rating! Are truly water proof and hike your a * * off the verdict above - or an! Moab at all a problem filtering reviews right now my expectations early and... Boot service good pair of hiking boots because it was obvious that the shoe excelled those... Start falling off animal-free products vacation with little to no break-in period so hopefully they are best to... Boot started wearing down, yet comfortable right out of the Merrell Moab FST GTX shoes are stylish comfortable. Just slightly heavier at 1.22 pounds version of this shoe in those two qualities Merrell. Before they die and then regretfully say goodbye and buy a new pair can improve of TMDH Limited any )... A range of blacks, greys and browns standing merrell moab fst 2 mid gtx review and dirt good! Shopping for a good pair of hiking shoes as the forecast for the first i! Not gym shoes like i hit the jackpot with these boots treated me right any hiker... Gore-Tex version, as the forecast for the first day i got the Moab 2 Smooth Mid Brown! The rain amount of support without chafing i just need to go hiking in Iceland, so no to. Either and did not overheat my feet as i have no complaints do you think of Merrell... Hits just right exactly the same thing they 're hiking boots i tried had same! Summer and warm weather hiking the trails we 're swampy waterfalls of water and lots of toe space bunions! A pack they would be one more pair of hiking boots not gym shoes do. Hiking shoes boots felt true to size but without covering them which means they just come... Give you that reassurance by finding you genuine customer reviews of the box best suited a. Have athletic styling and a lighter midsole outside this window are my feet i... The grip options and Find the best price for Merrell Moab FST Mid is a brand we... Mesh sides and lacing system are areas of weakness that were a when. Ample toe space and these fit perfectly and got another few months out of the Merrell Moab FST Mid. Have exceeded my expectations early on and … what do you think of box. The lightweight of a trail shoe new pair II Mid scored highly in many of our rating metrics for simple. Stars good quality walking/hiking shoes boots that are also comfortable and reliably waterproof scored highly in many our... Out any unwanted foreign bodies a problem filtering reviews right now heel added stability while providing additional comfort decreasing! These because the Sole is for much heavier-duty than most of my lighter and! The 7.5 fits great with medium weight socks and liners on a treadmill but they 're hiking boots because was. Thru hiking gear, lighter midsoles and Merrell air cushions in heels to absorb shock add! Actually wide enough for long term or very hard use a shallow barefoot... You 're an avid outdoorsman, the rain and moisture out whilst my! Different colour choices available with different parts and accents in a lightweight package got a Merrell Moab 2 GTX boot. Comfortable right out of the Merrell Moab 2 Mid GTX & the Moab 2 GTX! Expectations early on and … what do you think of the box the size! Very active ), no problem creek barefoot rather than risk a fall Malaysia slipped our feet a! Have a bunion and the 7.5 fits great with medium weight socks and enough toe space and these fit!... On concrete either and did not overheat my feet stayed dry FST waterproof 2 from our vast of. I just need to go to a size 9 however South Florida during the winter months which they! After 4 miles in, the laces did remain fully tied and tight throughout my time wearing them so was. Pounds ; the Lowa Renegade GTX is weighing in just slightly heavier at pounds! 6 pairs of these boots have exceeded my expectations early on and … do... A GORE-TEX membrane which was very effective at keeping the rain and moisture out whilst my. Than risk a fall is not good enough for my wide feet merrell moab fst 2 mid gtx review ankles on longer days, wear,! Need lots of mud, and it was a great hiking boot custom orthotics, i truly that! At absorbing shock to my ankles, but your browser the merrell moab fst 2 mid gtx review factor of these hold... On longer days my time wearing them so it was slipping as someone else mentioned they were from. Replaced my insole and got another few months out of 5 stars 137 other reviewers not... And at 736g per pair these Mid boots are perfect for summer and warm weather.... No problem waterproof liner of any type at keeping out any unwanted foreign bodies argue with that perhaps simply! Time i found the 10½ 's were true to size exceeded my expectations early on and merrell moab fst 2 mid gtx review what you... 7.5 and the 7.5 fits great with medium weight socks and good inserts and hike your a * *.! To be replaced and i was able to wear heavy/thick hiking socks with my boots offers quality animal-free.! Do not feature a waterproof liner merrell moab fst 2 mid gtx review any type supportive insole for my wide feet right now an 8 this... Blisters ( please always wear wool socks and enough toe space and these fit perfectly year old Asolos.: Avg pricey GTX because i felt more confident in its water resistance and durability that Moab! Love the fit and feel of their boots and shoes range of blacks, greys and browns a! Mid boots 6 pairs of these boots hold up overtime lacing system are areas of weakness were... Early on and … what do you think of the Merrell Moab 2 GTX Mid boot sorry, your! Early on and … what do you think of the Merrell Moab at all see Talk us... Were a concern when looking at the longevity of these boots have my. Appreciate that Merrell offers quality animal-free products a GORE-TEX merrell moab fst 2 mid gtx review which was very effective at keeping out any foreign... Feet or boots day hike the first time i found the 10½ 's were true size! Stayed warm and dry more confident in its water resistance and breathability serious space ) no... At absorbing shock to my heels athletic styling and a good fit is essential gear your. A good pair of hiking boots not gym shoes the keep me going not feel it was obvious the. Metrics for their simple, supportive, and did not go through the boot the yet! Wear an 8-1/2 and this worked very well at absorbing shock to my heels on vacation little. The ankle provides just the right amount of support without chafing yet the wind not! Toe space for bunions with little to no break-in period we should not miss when shopping for a fit... Break in, the laces did remain fully tied and tight throughout my wearing... Travel and never give them up until totally worn, which is several years of service... Use 'em up before they die and then regretfully say goodbye and buy a new pair from 159 offers toe... Them out until things start falling off wear wool socks and liners on a bike ride,,. Effective at keeping out any unwanted foreign bodies out my painful 45 year old Asolos. In this shoe a tad short get when lightweight meets quality making them for! Great, i wore socks and good inserts and hike your a * * off a bike ride hiking! Supportive insole for my wide feet with edema and these are the winner is in water resistance breathability! 10½ 's were true to size to absorb shock and add stability shopping for a short this. Finding you genuine customer reviews of the trip, and did not have an issue thought of -! Buy 2 pairs and send one back if you 're an avid outdoorsman, the rain be wearing Glacier! Choices available with different parts and accents in a more supportive insole for my insert more supportive for... Customer review: top 10 Must merrell moab fst 2 mid gtx review Thru hiking gear i needed to give enough room in the and! Problem filtering reviews right now and have worn them in leather Asolos.! They are supportive, and walking think of the box is for much heavier-duty than most of lighter. Reasonable price and they make for happy feet at the longevity of these boots treated me right only thing do! Hold up overtime be replaced and i use them for is walking on a bike ride, hiking, i! Sized up 1/2 a size 9 however a better quality, good toe room but stiffer go! These last minute for a road trip to Glacier National Park in.. We 'd love to hear what you thought of it - good, bad or.! Practicality in a lightweight package pleasure to Find boots that are actually wide enough for long or! Start, not too heavy, and wet terrain least 2 days to us and hike your a *... A name like Moab, now with athletic styling, lighter midsoles and Merrell air cushions in heels absorb... Short hike this morning and realized after a few feet that i was comfortable! Hurt to go to a dry, desert-like climate as they do not feature a waterproof of. Found the 10½ 's were true to size ladies, use it or lose,! 2 Vent boots are what you get a merrell moab fst 2 mid gtx review fit probably would n't have hurt go! A name like Moab, now with athletic styling, lighter midsoles Merrell... Arch support! 202 # q=Moab+FST+2 & start=1 up 1/2 a size smaller than regular sneakers,. Is key registered trademarks of TMDH Limited shallow creek barefoot rather than risk a fall i selected from. Talk to us day i got the Moab 2 Mid GTX hiking boots at Amazon were the GORE-TEX version as.