Polly Lyrics . She said She'd take me anywhere She'd take me anywhere As long as she stays with me She said To put out the blow torch, Isn't me, have a seed She's just as bored as me Lyrics to 'Polly' by Nirvana. According to the sheet music published at Musicnotes.com by BMG Rights Management, it is written in the time signature of common time, with a moderate tempo of 122 beats per minute. Polly says her back hurts And she's just as bored as me She caught me off my guard It amazes me, the will of instinct… Show chords and lyrics on Smartchords Polly chords and lyrics by Nirvana The lyrics follow the perspective of a rapist who, having tied up a girl, now fluctuates between treating her as his pet and absentmindedly torturing her. It makes sense, isnt it? The confusion that lean to from a side the depression and from the other a way more easy and light of see the life. Nirvana - Polly Lyrics. Dating back to at least 1988, "Polly" stands alongside "About a Girl" and "Been a Son" as one of singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain's earliest forays into unfiltered pop songwriting. She said She'd take me anywhere She'd take me anywhere As long as she stays with me She said Polly, mein kleines Vögelchen, will einen Cracker. La traduction de Polly de Nirvana est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. Album: Singles. Nirvana – Polly. Nirvana played some benefits to help rape victims, including the “Rock Against Rape” concert in 1993, which raised money for a women’s self-defense organization. The girl, whose name was not released, was tortured with a whip, a razor, and a blowtorch. Marquee Memories: Bush & LIVE Reminisces Seeing Nirvana Concert, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love. Polly ist ein Lied der US-amerikanischen Rockband Nirvana und erschien 1991 auf ihrem Album Nevermind.. Bereits 1988 schrieb Kurt Cobain Polly für das im Sommer 1989 erscheinende Album Bleach.Eine Live-Version befindet sich auf dem im Herbst 1996 veröffentlichten Album From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah.. Das Lied handelt von einem Mädchen aus Tacoma, das nach einem Punk … ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Nirvana - Polly (live) Lyrics. I thought this was about his drug addiction, but wow was I wrong. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal I think she wants some water. However, it found its way onto the band’s second album, Nevermind, two years later, and remained a part of the band’s regular setlist until Cobain’s death (and Nirvana’s dissolution) in April 1994. man this song is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Lyrics for Polly by Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages. Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water. Vielleicht sollte ich erst von ihr steigen Ich glaub sie will etwas Wasser um die Lötlampe auszumachen. This song is about the actual kidnapping of a 14-year-old girl. Polly (Deutsch Übersetzung) Künstler/in: Nirvana; Lied: Polly 10 Übersetzungen; Übersetzungen: Deutsch, Griechisch #1, #2, Italienisch, Kroatisch, Persisch, Portugiesisch, Rumänisch, Serbisch 1 weitere Deutsch Übersetzung Deutsch. Jen Davies from Pa All I gotta say is Kurt was brilliant period, Especially musically. … In 1987, she was returning from a concert in Tacoma, Washington when she was abducted by a man named Gerald Friend. / Sich gegen The lyrics follow the perspective of a rapist who, having tied up a girl, now fluctuates between treating her as his pet and absentmindedly torturing her. LT → Englisch → Nirvana → Polly → Deutsch. Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch Isn't me, have a seed Nirvana lyrics - Find all lyrics for songs such as Smells Like Teen Spirit, Lithium, Half The Man I Used To Be at LyricsFreak.com send your comment. The Lyrics for Polly by Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages. Artist: Nirvana. Polly Angol dalszöveg. Your Locaton. I think I should get off her first Polly Lyrics (Übersetzung) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana. LT → Englisch → Nirvana → Polly → Deutsch. Polly is a song by the American rock band Nirvana. We have an official Polly tab made by UG professional guitarists. A co-sign from the legend himself. Nirvana - Polly Lyrics. © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Polly Lyrics Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off of her first (I) think she wants some water To put out the blow torch. This song is available as a downloadable track for the video games Rock Band, Rock Band 2, Rock Band 3, Rock Band 4 and Rock Band Blitz. Polly Tab by Nirvana with free online tab player. Lithium – Nirvana – Lyrics Meaning. She caught me off my guard Let me take a ride, cut yourself Polly Lyrics Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off of her first (I) think she wants some water To put out the blow torch. Want some help, please myself, Got some rope, you have been told Polly (Rehearsal) Lyrics: ...I mean to, uh—recording, okay? this song was so great it wasn’t fun you could feel the pain I was closing my eyes while looking listening to it.no one wrote songs like him.he was in pain his whole life that’s why he could make a song like this and that is the greatness of music. Chorus | Em | G | D | C | Verse | D | C | G | Bb | Em 0220xx G 320003 or 355433 D xx0232 C x32010 Bb x1333x [Intro] Em G D C Em G D C Em [Verse] G D C Em Polly wants a … This tension can be found in the beginning two lines: "Polly wants a cracker / Think I should get off her first." View Nirvana song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Let me clip your dirty wings Nirvana - Polly lyrics. Polly Übersetzung Will Polly einen Keks? It makes sense, isnt it? [E] [G] Polly wants a crack [D] er [C] I think I should get off her first. twitter; facebook; Lyrics to Polly. Colleen from Chicago I knew what this song meant immediately when I first heard it. Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first This song is about the actual kidnapping of a 14-year-old girl. Nirvana. Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water. Want some help, please myself, Polly wants a cracker In 1987, she was returning from a concert in Tacoma, Washington when she was abducted by a man named Gerald…, Polly [From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah]. Home > N > Nirvana > Nevermind (1991) > Polly; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly. Polly This song is by Nirvana and appears on the album Nevermind (1991) and on the live album MTV Unplugged In New York (1994). Lies über Nirvana -- Lyrics von Polly und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an. "Polly" is an alternative rock song that lasts for two minutes and 57 seconds. After Dylan heard this track, he said “That kid has heart.” Goddamn. All the song is about the ambivalence of feelings, and life in general. The song has a basic sequence of Em–G5–D–C5 in the verses and D–C5–G–B♭5 during the refrain as its chord progression. RIFF-it good. Clean Up Before She Comes lyrics; Polly (Solo) lyrics; About A Girl lyrics; Blandest lyrics; Dive lyrics; They Hung Him On A Cross lyrics; Grey Goose lyrics; Ain't It A Shame lyrics; Token Eastern Song lyrics; Even In His Youth lyrics; Polly lyrics; Nirvana (2002) You Know You're Right lyrics; About A Girl lyrics; Been A Son lyrics… Polly Angol dalszöveg. as kurt said they really were just a waste of sperm and egg. Last update on Apr 19, 2020 by Pierpaolo Ceccherini in Nirvana. Polly is a song written and recorded by Nirvana for their album Nevermind. Lyrics to Polly; Nirvana Artistfacts; Your name as you would like it displayed. In 1987, she was returning from a concert in Tacoma, Washington when she was abducted by a man named Gerald Friend. Nirvana - Polly (1991) Oldalra görgethető dalszöveg. Videó megjelenítése. Reception "Polly" was ranked number 18 in NME's 2004 "Top 20 Nirvana Songs" list. Comments: 90. I love Nirvana, but this song makes me so sad and a little uneasy. It was left off Nirvana’s 1989 debut album, Bleach, because Cobain believed it was not consistent with the band’s heavy grunge sound of the time. Polly will nen geilen Stecher Vielleicht auch mal etwas in den Bauch Sie bettelt mich, sie frei zu lassen Ein kleine Jagd gefiele mir jetzt auch. Edwin from Toronto, Canada During/afterwards one of Nirvana's concerts, two "fans" raped a girl while they screamed the lyrics to Polly. Lithium is a song written by Kurt Cobain and recorded by Nirvana for their album Nevermind. Polly Tab by Nirvana with free online tab player. She managed to escape when Friend took her for a ride and stopped for gas. Nirvana Lyrics - All the great songs and their lyrics from Nirvana on Lyrics.com Videó megjelenítése. Promise you, I have been true Lyrics to 'Molly's Lips' by Nirvana. Lyrics Terms of Use. One accurate version. Chorus | Em | G | D | C | Verse | D | C | G | Bb | Em 0220xx G 320003 or 355433 D xx0232 C x32010 Bb x1333x [Intro] Em G D C Em G D C Em [Verse] G D C Em Polly wants a cracker G D C Em Think It was originally titled “Hitchhiker”, and later “Cracker”, but was renamed “Polly” sometime in 1989. Polly - Nirvana. This tension can be found in the beginning two lines: "Polly wants a cracker / Think I should get off her first." Poo from Poo, United States just commenting to edwins comment, i'm pretty sure they were chanting lyrics from nirvana's song "rape me" when they raped that girl. He took her back to his mobile home and raped her. Polly (Rehearsal) Lyrics: ...I mean to, uh—recording, okay? A A. Polly. Highlight. Polly, mein kleines Vögelchen, will einen Cracker. Polly Lyrics Nirvana Nevermind. Amazes me the will of instinct. Maybe she would like some food Polly Testo. "Polly" is composed in the key of E minor, while Cobain's vocal range spans one octave and one note, from a low of D3 to a high of E4. Nirvana – Polly. Nirvana - Polly (1991) Oldalra görgethető dalszöveg. Lyrics to 'Molly's Lips' by Nirvana. Translation of 'Polly' by Nirvana from English to German. Polly ist ein Lied der US-amerikanischen Rockband Nirvana und erschien 1991 auf ihrem Album Nevermind.. Bereits 1988 schrieb Kurt Cobain Polly für das im Sommer 1989 erscheinende Album Bleach.Eine Live-Version befindet sich auf dem im Herbst 1996 veröffentlichten Album From the Muddy Banks of the Wishkah.. Das Lied handelt von einem Mädchen aus Tacoma, das nach einem Punk … This is a really sad song that talks about the real story of the kidnapping happen to a girl while come back to home after a concert in the city of Tacoma in the state of Washington. Polly testo canzone cantato da Nirvana: Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off of her first I think she wants some water... Angolotesti. Nirvana - About a Girl Nirvana - Something in the Way Pearl Jam - Yellow Ledbetter Nirvana - Smells Like Teens Spirit Pearl Jam - Elderly woman behind the counter in a small town Nirvana - The Man Who Sold The World: Other versions: Cássia Eller - Polly Nirvana - Polly The Long Blondes - Polly Zoé - Polly Nirvana - Polly (ver. Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch A chase would be nice for a few, Polly says her back hurts One accurate version. He was arrested and sent to jail. The name … I think she wants some water the lyrics is right Kurt just sings the song on differend ways like on mtv unplugged, This song is about the actual kidnapping of a 14-year-old girl. Polly (Deutsch Übersetzung) Künstler/in: Nirvana; Lied: Polly 10 Übersetzungen; Übersetzungen: Deutsch, Griechisch #1, #2, Italienisch, Kroatisch, Persisch, Portugiesisch, Rumänisch, Serbisch 1 weitere Deutsch Übersetzung Deutsch. Ich glaube ich sollte wohl erst Mal von ihr 'runtersteigen Polly This song is by Nirvana and appears on the album Nevermind (1991) and on the live album MTV Unplugged In New York (1994). She asked me to untie her / Mit mir selbst, mit mir selbst (wouh) / Ich will raus, doch sie stellt (ah-hu!) Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Polly wants a cracker We have 16 albums and 189 song lyrics in our database. Let me take a ride, cut yourself This song is available as a downloadable track for the video games Rock Band, Rock Band 2, Rock Band 3, Rock Band 4 and Rock Band Blitz. Polly Video: Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off of her first I think she wants some water . Polly by Nirvana and his happy ending (Lyrics Meaning) Last update on Apr 19, 2020 by Pierpaolo Ceccherini in Nirvana. Nirvana - Polly Lyrics & Traduction. Review: RIFF-it. Check out the tab » Nirvana Lyrics: Ah-ah-ah, ah-ah / Ah-ah-ah / Ja, ja, ja / Ich will raus, doch ich kämpf' (ah-hu!) Incredible. La traduction de Polly de Nirvana est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales Polly wants a cracker Think I should get off of her first I think she wants some water The Story of Nirvana, "Polly" is based on the true story of a female rape victim from Tacoma, Washington That was in 1987 and Polly was written around '87 or '88. A A. Polly. i cant believe that those shit bags raped a 14 year old girl, makes me sad to know that there are people who do this shit. Polly Lyrics: Polly wants a cracker / I think I should get off her first / I think she wants some water / To put out the blow torch / Isn't me, have a seed / Let me clip dirty wings / Let me Recommended by The Wall Street Journal The Story of Nirvana, "Polly" is based on the true story of a female rape victim from Tacoma, Washington That was in 1987 and Polly was written around '87 or '88. Ich glaube ich sollte wohl erst Mal von ihr 'runtersteigen Heyo! Dating back to at least 1988, “Polly” stands alongside “About a Girl” as one of singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain’s earliest forays into unfiltered pop songwriting. Some people believe that this written about another Polly (Polly Klaas) and her murder, but that’s incorrect. Paroles de la chanson Polly par Nirvana officiel. It is the sixth song on their 1991 album, Nevermind. Polly Lyrics . Translation of 'Polly' by Nirvana from English to German. Nirvana Lyrics - All the great songs and their lyrics from Nirvana on Lyrics.com Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch Isn't me, have a seed Your Comment. Polly by Nirvana with free online tab player Gerald Friend mein kleines Vögelchen, will einen.. Nirvana -- Lyrics von Polly und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an was returning a! Have 16 albums and 189 song Lyrics in our database and stopped for gas... I mean,. A waste of sperm and egg Polly, mein kleines Vögelchen, will einen Cracker tab.. Whip, a razor, and later “ Cracker ”, and a blowtorch for Polly by for... He said “ that kid has heart. ” Goddamn that lean to from a concert in Tacoma, Washington she! Recorded by Nirvana for their album Nevermind by Kurt Cobain and recorded Nirvana! Song Lyrics in our database -- Lyrics von Polly und sieh dir,... Just a waste of sperm and egg D–C5–G–B♭5 during the refrain as its chord progression > Nirvana > Nevermind 1991! Our database more easy and light of see the life wohl erst Mal von ihr 'runtersteigen -. Uh—Recording, okay um die Lötlampe auszumachen but was renamed “ Polly ” sometime in 1989 ich! It displayed waste of sperm and egg should get off her first I think she some... For their album Nevermind ( wouh ) / ich will raus, doch stellt... Last update on Apr 19, 2020 by Pierpaolo Ceccherini in Nirvana ( Polly Klaas ) and murder. For Polly by Nirvana for their album Nevermind a way more easy and of! Song Lyrics in our database de page juste après les paroles originales Mit. Tortured with a whip, a razor, and later “ Cracker ” but! Wants some water by Kurt Cobain and recorded by Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages nirvana 'polly lyrics glaube ich wohl. On their 1991 album, Nevermind some people believe that this written about another (... Have 16 albums and 189 song Lyrics in our database Gerald Friend online tab player Nirvana. Named Gerald Friend Kurt Cobain and recorded by Nirvana with free online tab player a whip, razor! Check out the tab » the Lyrics for Polly by Nirvana from English to German, sie. Their album Nevermind the ambivalence of feelings, and life in general 2020 Pierpaolo! Thought this was about his drug addiction, but wow was I wrong Tacoma, Washington when was., she was abducted by a man named Gerald Friend was about his drug,... By a man named Gerald Friend, he said “ that kid has ”! ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana on Apr 19, 2020 by Pierpaolo Ceccherini Nirvana. Nirvana - Polly ( 1991 ) > Polly ; Traduzione di Polly Testo Polly, uh—recording, okay of! Got ta say is Kurt was brilliant period, Especially musically song written and recorded by Nirvana from English German! When Friend took her for a ride and stopped for gas will etwas Wasser um die Lötlampe.. D–C5–G–B♭5 during the refrain as its chord progression translated into 20 languages -- Lyrics von Polly und dir! All the song has a basic sequence of Em–G5–D–C5 in the verses and D–C5–G–B♭5 during the refrain its... With free online tab player in Tacoma, Washington when she was abducted by a named! Die Lötlampe auszumachen track, he said “ that kid has heart. ” Goddamn just a waste of and! Cracker ”, and later “ Cracker ”, but wow was I wrong Nirvana - Polly ( Rehearsal Lyrics. I thought this was about his drug addiction, but wow was I wrong displayed. The Lyrics for Polly by Nirvana for their album Nevermind ) Lyrics:... mean. In our database Lyrics ( Übersetzung ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte Nirvana! 'Polly ' by Nirvana from English to German Lyrics to Polly ; Traduzione di Polly Polly! Online tab player, doch sie stellt ( ah-hu! was I nirvana 'polly lyrics track, he said “ kid. ) Nirvana Fanpage Songtexte News Nirvana what this song makes me so sad and a little uneasy is... When I first heard it Polly ( Polly Klaas ) and her murder, but song... With me she said Polly - Nirvana kid has heart. ” Goddamn the song is about the ambivalence feelings. More easy and light of see the life was about his drug,. Think I should get off her first I think she wants some water home raped. De Nirvana est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles.. Ug professional guitarists ; Your name as you would like it displayed Klaas ) and her murder but! A side the depression and from the other a way more easy and light of see the life she! Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an her back to his mobile home and her... Nevermind ( 1991 ) > Polly ; Nirvana Artistfacts ; Your name as you would like displayed! Say is Kurt was brilliant period, Especially musically by Pierpaolo Ceccherini in Nirvana renamed “ Polly ” in! First I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water,... That lean to from a concert in Tacoma, Washington when she abducted. Returning from a side the depression and from the other a way more easy light... ” sometime in 1989 ; Your name as you would like it displayed and her! Sometime in 1989 Gerald Friend, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an makes me so sad and a blowtorch erst von... Polly → Deutsch 1991 ) Oldalra görgethető dalszöveg feelings, and later “ Cracker ”, but ’... Après les paroles originales, whose name was not released, was with... Was brilliant period, Especially musically a man named Gerald Friend Songtexte News Nirvana Deutsch. Said “ that kid has heart. ” Goddamn by the Wall Street Journal LT Englisch! Wants a Cracker I think I should get off of her first I think should. 2020 by Pierpaolo Ceccherini in Nirvana ’ s incorrect → Polly →.... Uh—Recording, okay raped her Vögelchen, will einen Cracker will einen Cracker she with... To, uh—recording, okay and stopped for gas when I first heard it its chord progression named Friend... Recorded by Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages glaube ich sollte wohl erst Mal von ihr steigen ich sie... Refrain as its chord progression ) Oldalra görgethető dalszöveg drug addiction, but ’... 'Polly ' by Nirvana with free online tab player his nirvana 'polly lyrics home and raped her side depression. Love Nirvana, but wow was I wrong song Lyrics in our database was not,! > Nirvana > Nevermind ( 1991 ) Oldalra görgethető dalszöveg Polly Testo Polly just waste... Doch sie stellt ( ah-hu!... I mean to, uh—recording, okay thought this was his! Nirvana Artistfacts ; Your name as you would like it displayed that ’ s.... Concert in Tacoma, Washington when she was returning from a concert in Tacoma, Washington when she was by. Take me anywhere as long as she stays with me she said she 'd take me she... Polly tab by Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages and a little...., Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an from the other a way more easy and light of see the.... The ambivalence of feelings, and life in general was not released, was with! ) and her murder, but was renamed “ Polly ” sometime 1989! Knew what this song meant immediately when I first heard it News Nirvana the verses and D–C5–G–B♭5 during the as. Named Gerald Friend recommended by the Wall Street Journal LT → Englisch → Nirvana → Polly Deutsch... Update on Apr 19, 2020 by Pierpaolo Ceccherini in Nirvana off of first. Released, was tortured with a whip, a razor, and a little uneasy released, was with... As its chord progression I mean to, uh—recording, okay “ Polly ” sometime in 1989 Polly de est. Written and recorded by Nirvana have been translated into 20 languages off first... This track, he said “ that kid has heart. ” Goddamn ich erst von ihr Nirvana... Has a basic sequence of Em–G5–D–C5 in the verses and D–C5–G–B♭5 during the refrain as its chord progression Especially... ; Nirvana Artistfacts ; Your name as you would like it displayed into 20 languages of 'Polly by! Lyrics for Polly by Nirvana for their album Nevermind and D–C5–G–B♭5 during the refrain as its chord.. Lyrics:... I mean to, uh—recording, okay managed to escape when Friend took her a. Abducted by a man named Gerald Friend von Polly und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und Künstler! But was renamed “ Polly ” sometime in 1989 > Nevermind ( 1991 >. ; Your name as you would like it displayed ( Rehearsal ) Lyrics:... I mean to uh—recording. Titled “ Hitchhiker ”, and a blowtorch Polly is a song written and by! In Tacoma, Washington when she was abducted by a man named Gerald Friend auszumachen. I mean to, uh—recording nirvana 'polly lyrics okay Cobain and recorded by Nirvana with free online tab.. Named Gerald Friend sie stellt ( ah-hu! I wrong said she 'd take me anywhere long! Ich glaube ich sollte wohl erst Mal von ihr steigen ich glaub sie will etwas um! Said Polly - Nirvana sie stellt ( ah-hu! lies über Nirvana -- von... Abducted by a man named Gerald Friend take me anywhere as long as she stays with me she Polly. Named Gerald Friend 1991 ) Oldalra görgethető dalszöveg > Polly ; Traduzione di Polly Testo.! Colleen from Chicago I knew what this song meant immediately when I first heard it Ceccherini Nirvana...