Fuck it then, I bounced back, and worked around the loss I like my broads, commando My baby please, don't stress me about money [Verse 2: Nasty C] Big trips, I got me a bitch in Spain Australia. Well, good thing the days of the release are nearing. [CDATA[ (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); // ]]> YOMZANSI is an award-winning cultural platform, an influential publication covering News & Trends in Music, Sneakers, Fashion, Events, Tech & Motoring. i like my broads commando with the sauce i am nandos i am ice cold my chain refrigerator big links saw me like we are in the 80's yah big bi I'm clique, I'm suited We only got this shit fucked up, you a'int never seen Nasty C - NDA (LYRICS) All credit and all rights belong to Nasty C and his respective partners. I'm ice cold, my chain refrigerated It is famous for its delicious Peri Peri chicken. This is where the title of the song is taken from. I like my broads, commando Nasty C - NDA Lyrics. ALSO CHECK OUT THESE STORIES. You's a liar nigga We wanted to create an art collection that would tell the story of contemporary South African culture and so in 2002, the Nando’s art project was born. Fresh from tha oven, Nasty C says he all saucy and Nando’s on new music video. And I'm never suit and tied up nigga [Hook: Nasty C] 7 Tracks. Nasty C Shares Art Cover For ‘Zulu Man With Some Power’ & Explains How 16 Out Of 47 Songs Will Be Split In 4 Sections. I got Marcus with me, I got Phillip with me I'm ice cold, my chain refrigerated that pussy had to spill some booze in the dirt You put some gas in that car, okay The title of the song is an acronym for the the hook of the song which is “New Dick Alert”. You ain't got bands, your office know I'm the man Stream Tracks and Playlists from Nasty Nando on your desktop or mobile device. Yeah, big links on me like we in the 80's To get your PERi-PERi fix, visit your nearest Nando’s. Big bitches, titty game on 50 babies You can watch it below: //