Most wedding receptions take place in their circular courtyard for a lovely al fresco feeling. 18013 Bollinger Canyon Rd, San Ramon, CA 94583, Phone: 925-837-8158, "25 Best Wedding Venues in the Bay Area, California" Back to Top or Romantic Getaways, Wedding Ideas close to me this weekend, honeymoon, anniversary Ideas, fun places near me Smaller spaces within the venue can also accommodate rehearsal dinners and offer room for bridal party prep. The ideal place for an alfresco wedding, The Gardens at Heather Farm are sprawled over six exquisite acres offering a rainbow of flowerbeds, herb and rock gardens, and a variety of water features. The scenic venue has been named as one of the Bay Area's best event venues by Wedding Bridal Magazine and has been inducted into the prestigious Knot Hall of Fame, one of only approximately 250 event venues in the nation to receive the prestigious award. Located an hour south of San Francisco, the Mountain Terrace is a gorgeous wedding venue complete with indoor and outdoor site options and an experienced and talented events crew. In addition to the lush gardens where ceremonies can be held, the venue also features a romantic gazebo, a koi pond, and even a waterfall! Learn more about affordable wedding venues in Bay Area on The Knot. A reception tent accommodates up to 200 guests, featuring lovely chandeliers, twinkling lights, and a full dance floor. Bonus: Deer Park Villa offers bar services as well as sound and music services. Named a UNESCO Asia Pacific Heritage Site in 2007, this one-of-a-kind venue is rich in history and character and is sure to amp up that "wow" factor on your wedding day. Wedding venues in North Bay: find the perfect place to celebrate your wedding day with our extensive range of listed venues. Up to 400 guests can be accommodated for ceremonies, receptions, or rehearsals underneath a canopy of gorgeous crepe myrtle and mulberry trees at the venue's classically-designed wedding temple. Kat Ma Photography. Here is a list of the best outdoor event venues in the Bay Area. One sentence sum-up of the wedding vibe: A casual outdoor celebration with great people, pretty flowers and tacos! Full service wedding packages include event planning and coordination services, a preferred vendor list, buffet or plated dinner catering packages, full bar service, and onsite parking for all guests. I'm down for anything within a 1.5 hour drive. Personally, we love to be outdoors and enjoy the playful qualities of natural light photography. Just 20 minutes from Napa Valley and 40 minutes from San Francisco, it is the perfect location for your wedding with the 8,000 sqft barn accommodating up to 220 people. The contemporary-style venue is a popular spot for weddings, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, featuring a gorgeous 5,000-square-foot upper level gallery showcasing Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, art-lined gallery walls, floor-to-ceiling windows, and a carpeted reception area hosting up to 725 guests. And one of the best outdoor wedding venues near the Tampa Bay, FL area is Harmony Gardens. Established in 1926, Bay City Scottish Rite Masonic Center is truly a hidden gem nestled in Bay City’s downtown area. Affordable Wedding Venues Bay Area Matt, Senior Valuations Analyst & Rachelle, Land Tech . All spaces may be used for weddings or receptions at couples' discretion. Outdoor venues invite couples to exchange vows overlooking the beach or host a themed dinner beneath the stars. Tampa Wedding Venues. Couples can choose from several sophisticated ceremony and reception areas, including a glamorous main ballroom that showcases a carved stone proscenium stage, a built-in dance floor, and the venue's original film screen, which can be used for presentations. he Roof Garden This amazing garden features over 3 acres of landscaped event space with … A spacious patio makes for a perfect setting for cocktail receptions, offering views of the venue's quaint stone fountain, gorgeous waterfall, and beautiful landscaping. SF Proper SF Proper Hotel. A private wedding chapel is located on a lushly-forested hillside, featuring a flagstone-paved amphitheater, wisteria-covered pergola, and earth-and-wood staircase that makes for beautiful natural photo opportunities. Music services are provided by Patterson's husband Richard, with personalized planning and event services available to help couples through every step of their special day. The outdoor venue in Oakland showcases beautiful golf course views, with panoramas of the San Francisco showline visible from all ceremony seats. Page 3 of Outdoor Wedding venues in Bay Area with Wedding Spot, the only site offering instant price estimates across 149 Bay Area locations. The center features a charming Mediterranean style building with a spacious event hall that’s perfect for receptions. The luxurious estate and event center features a sophisticated ballroom, a trendy indoor bar and lounge, and an exclusive estate room featuring wine barrel lining and tea lights, all of which can be used for ceremonies and receptions at couples' discretion. It’s no wonder, then, that the region also boasts an abundance of great outdoor wedding venues. Bonus: The nearby DeYoung museum is a great venue for your reception! It also has three locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions that you can rent separately or in combination. All spaces are wheelchair accessible, making the venue a great choice looking for accessibility options in an historic venue. You can have your ceremony overlooking the ocean, while the new Farm-to-Table Teaching Center includes a full kitchen and deck area, making it great for your reception. best outdoor wedding venues bay area - 187 best images about Bay Area Wedding Venues on Pinterest Wedding venues, Cas and Vineyard . From dramatic coastal backdrops to redwood groves to secluded gardens, here are our favorite outdoor wedding venues in the Bay Area. Find, research and contact wedding professionals on The Knot, featuring reviews and info on the best wedding vendors. What to do near my location downtown at night in fall, winter, spring, spa near me, summer, places to go, wedding venues near me, beach, wedding venues, open parks, burger, holiday, museum, hotels close to me, sushi, hikes, nice restaurants near me: UT, Indianapolis, From Kansas City, Mackinac Island, Chattanooga, Southwest vacations, RI, From Chicago, Sacramento, Nantucket, Girls Getaways, Santa Barbara, PA, Michigan beaches, What to do near my location downtown at night in fall, winter, spring, spa near me, summer, places to go, wedding venues near me, beach, wedding venues, open parks, burger, holiday, museum, hotels close to me, sushi, hikes, nice restaurants near me: UT, Indianapolis, From Kansas City, Mackinac Island, Chattanooga, Southwest vacations, RI, From Chicago, Sacramento, Nantucket, Girls Getaways, Santa Barbara, PA. Kohl Mansion is a lovely historic venue in Burlingame, originally constructed as an estate mansion by Frederick Kohl in 1916. Pinterest lovers rejoice! The modern-style venue is one of San Jose's largest, spanning 12,000 square feet across six separate wedding and reception event spaces. Crown Wine Cellars, 18 Deep Water Bay Drive, Shouson Hill, +852 2580 6287; crownwinecellars.com. How We: Planned an Outdoor, Bay Area Wedding for Under $10K. Matt, Senior Valuations Analyst & Rachelle, Land Tech . Nov 30, 2015 - Explore Sharon Hung's board "Bay Area outdoor weddings" on Pinterest. Small Wedding Venues Bay Area. Best Outdoor Wedding Venues in Oakland Over the past decade, we've been lucky enough to photograph countless weddings throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. If you’re looking to host your ceremony and reception in one convenient location, the Piedmont Community Center is a superb choice. Made possible through six degrees of separation . Bay Area Outdoor Weddings: Forest Venues . Choosing Diablo Ranch Events to host your next up comming birthday, anniversary, business retreat, or, of course, wedding reception,..... promises an event that is a step above! Ceremony only – $1,200-$2,000, Ceremony + reception – $2,500-$8,000. Once you're in the city, a rental car is your best bet to see the sights and enjoy the area. Redwood Mansion. 8 /12 Watermark Home to some of the best wedding venues in Florida, the Tampa Bay/Sarasota area hosts a variety of event venues with stunning waterfront backdrops. For ceremonies, couples can choose from the venue's outdoor Italianate-style veranda, wisteria-draped arbor, or beautifully-landscaped outdoor gardens. However, the possibilities are endless in the lovely Bay. Set up your wedding website in minutes with design options to make yours truly unique. Up to 350 guests can be accommodated for receptions within the venue's ballroom and reception hall, which features floor-to-ceiling windows creating ample natural lighting. PO Box 27, Santa Clara, CA 95052, Phone: 408-379-3733, Romantic weekend getaways near me, spring break, places to live, what to do near me, coffee, breakfast restaurants, when you are bored, sea vacation, relaxing overnight trips, no-contact delivery, pickup, rainy day trips, cabin camping, best small beach towns to retire: Bethlehem, Bradenton, Trips from Budapest, Trips from Anchorage, Georgia with Kids, MA with Kids, Vermont Day Trips, Davenport, Dana Point, Princeton, Spas, NYC restaurants, Kutztown. Find and contact local Wedding Venues in Thunder Bay, ON with pricing, packages, and availability for your wedding ceremony and reception. On-site catering, fun games, and delicious food comes with every company picnic. Many services are available to make couples' big day perfect, including in-house catering and bar services, full setup and cleanup services, photobooths, and personalized wedding cakes. It has been featured in motion pictures such as 1997's Mad City, starring John Travolta and Dustin Hoffman. Bay Area Outdoor Wedding Venues In addition, it will feature a picture of a kind that might be observed in the gallery of Bay Area Outdoor Wedding Venues. It has the perfect mix of indoor and outdoor locations, including a heated and covered deck and an outdoor fire pit and lounge. Cheap Bay Area Wedding Venues. Outdoor Occasions PARKS, RECREATION & CULTURE PARKS, RECREATION & CULTURE Hold your elegant, simple outdoor wedding ceremony at one of Nanaimo’s beautiful parks or beaches Facility Theatre Seating (fi re regulations) Functions With Table Seating* Approximate Floor Area Bowen Clubhouse 80 50 50’ x 24’ Harewood Activity Centre 85 50 41’ x 26 Page 2 of Outdoor Wedding venues in Bay Area with Wedding Spot, the only site offering instant price estimates across 151 Bay Area locations. All boats offer spacious amenities such as dance floors, sky decks, and full bars, accommodating up to 350 guests depending on boat choice. The European-style venue, which opened in 2002, can host up to 650 guests at ceremonies and receptions, features recently-renovated design elements including natural woodwork, elegant marble columns, and spacious mahogany beverage bars. All couples can utilize services from the venue's onsite wedding coordinator and professional event staff, including full setup and cleanup services. Diablo Ranch Events is your special event venue expert specializing in both large and small weddings, receptions and outdoor garden parties. Magnificent Views Enhanced With an Exceptional Facility Creates an Outstanding Wedding Venue Located on a gorgeous hilltop, Boulder Ridge by Wedgewood Weddings features far-reaching views of Almaden Valley, a cozy ballroom fireplace, and elegant styling to bring your wedding to life. 1978 Willow Springs Rd, Morgan Hill, CA 95037, Phone: 408-778-1978, Family getaways, birthday, anniversary for couples, three day weekend, vacation deals, places to visit near me, romantic reception venues, burgers near me, cave, garden, money, capital, amusement parks near me, getaway trip, ocean, tent, RV camping, holidays, dinner places near me: CO, LA, WA, Caribbean, TX, You are reading "25 Best Wedding Venues in the Bay Area, California " Back to Top. See also: 15 Stunning Looks For Your Wedding After-Party . Couples can enjoy full event services, including catering and bar services. Couples can also marry outside on the estate's lush vineyard terrace, which offers unparalleled sunset panoramas. Wedding package options include appetizer catering, vendor coordination, and guest direction services. Flying Cloud, located in southern Sonoma County, CA, is a private, wine country wedding and reception venue. Estates and ballrooms on the grounds of the region's wineries are known for their stunning vineyard views and award-winning bar services, creating Old World ambiance. By VI Staff on November 10, 2019 - Updated. To see more of our wedding photos and pricing info, visit our wedding photography page. All facilities are wheelchair accessible and offer ample free parking for all guests. The 20,000-square-foot palace features elegant design elements like a grand salon and a rustic-style ceremony room with a 12-foot fireplace, creating Old World ambiance for luxurious wedding ceremonies. Marble fireplaces, wrought-iron railings, and crystal chandeliers line the mansion's interior, while a gorgeous sweeping veranda makes a great space for cocktail and appetizer receptions. This location has produced stunning wedding photos time after time thanks to its unique stone bridge backdrop and walls of tangled vines. 465 California St, San Francisco, CA 94104, Phone: 415-591-1833, Romantic places near me this weekend, all inclusive, live music, unique shopping in town, nightlife for tourists, caves, snow, resort, hotel, fishing spots near me, romantic restaurant, trailer park, museums, springs, island, light house, brunch places near me, fish, attractions near me: Things to Do in Fullerton, Campbell, Things to Do in Cambria, Elk Grove, Fairfield, Redding, Things to Do in Burbank, Where to Stay in Yosemite, Los Angeles tours, Dog beach San Diego, LA to San Diego, Jamestown, Almeria, Plymouth, Roseburg, Stillwater, Lewiston, Lexington, Morristown. www.kaisergarden.com. Hastings House Garden is a beautiful, uncovered, outdoor, wedding venue located in coastal Half Moon Bay, California. Let us know in the comments below! Places to eat near me, coffee shops, flea, farmers market, tropical honeymoon trip finder, wedding venues near me, lunch, brunch, restaurant near me, RV camp, cruise, hotel, where to stay, sandy beach by car: Santa Barbara Restaurants, Things to Do in Toronto, Des Moines Wedding, Durham, UK, Columbia Wedding, Things to Do in Norwalk, Things to Do in Cheyenne, Caves in Iowa, Things to Do in Mesa, Places to eat near me, coffee shops, flea, farmers market, tropical honeymoon trip finder, wedding venues near me, lunch, brunch, restaurant near me, RV camp, cruise, hotel, where to stay, sandy beach by car: Santa Barbara Restaurants, Things to Do in Toronto, Des Moines Wedding, Durham, UK, Columbia Wedding, Things to Do in Norwalk, Things to Do in Cheyenne, Caves in Iowa, Things to Do in Mesa. Great for wedding planning! A professional kitchen is also offered for guests providing their own catering services. The ideal climate in the Tampa Bay and Central Florida area makes it one of the top outdoor wedding venues any time of year. You can even get married at the zoo! 410 Vineyard Ave, Pleasanton, CA 94566, Phone: 925-931-0200, You are reading "25 Best Wedding Venues in the Bay Area, California" Back to Top The Bay Area abounds with natural beauty. 38000 CA-128, Cloverdale, CA 95425, Phone: 707-385-1410, Free things to do near me known for tourists & historical must see attractions for adults in April, May, June, July, August 2020, January, February, March, restaurants that deliver, take-out, drive-thru, swimming, last minute day trips, coast, lake, reservoir, kayaking near me, places to get married: Leavenworth WA, Day trips from Las Vegas, Norfolk, Treehouse vacations, San Jose, Mexico, Jacksonville Beaches, Travel credit card, WV, Woodstock, IL, Tampa Beaches, IN, Calistoga, Glowing Beaches. Personalized food and cocktail menus are also offered, along with house DJs for receptions, custom-designed wedding cakes, and start-to-finish event planners. Ok so it happened, THE question was asked, you said yes! How We: Planned an Outdoor, Bay Area Wedding for Under $10K. Diablo Ranch is located up on the Bay Areas own Mt Diablo. Gorgeous double parlors feature ornate design and 12-foot windows, while a private bridal dressing room is stocked with antique decor elements. The Brazilian Room is a unique historic venue in Berkeley, taking its name from its Imbuya, Mahogany, Jacaranda, and Brazilian Chestnut hardwood paneling that was reclaimed from the Brazilian Pavilion at Treasure Island's 1939 Golden Gate International Exhibition. The lovely venue showcases an historic lodge with a lovely redwood deck, offering unparalleled mountaintop views for indoor and outdoor ceremonies. Up to 380 guests can be hosted within the venue's 4,300-square-foot ballroom, which features three separate spaces for ceremonies and receptions. For couples looking for more intimate ceremonies, elopement packages are also available. The Julia Morgan Ballroom at the Merchants Exchange is one of San Francisco's most gorgeous historic event venues, known for its legendary Beaux Arts-style architecture and newly-updated modern amenities. These are fool-proof and gorgeous – sign on their dotted line and call a sista up, because I’m SO there. Services provided by Wedgewood Weddings including DJ services, catering and bar services, audiovisual packages, and full setup and cleanup. Where should I go this weekend for fun, adventurous places to visit near me today, famous for, kid friendly, what can you do in for free, resorts near me, time zone, best restaurants near me, natural wonders: Iowa, WI, From New Orleans, ME, FL, Carlsbad, CA, Montauk, FL, Beaches near DC, Where should I go this weekend for fun, adventurous places to visit near me today, famous for, kid friendly, what can you do in for free, resorts near me, time zone, best restaurants near me, natural wonders: Iowa, WI, From New Orleans, ME, FL, Carlsbad, CA, Montauk, FL, Beaches near DC. The stunningly beautiful gardens of the Hastings House in Half Moon Bay really have to be seen to be believed. Discover a 25-acre private sf bay area picnic venue for company picnics, corporate events and weddings. Unique attractions on the estate's grounds include a full tennis court, a baseball field, and a children's fantasy playhouse with carousel animals and topiary sculptures. Catering options highlight Italian-inspired favorites such as chicken piccata, tortellini, eggplant parmesan, and ribeye roast, complemented by full bar services throughout the evening. Venues on Pinterest Gardens is one of the Pacific Ocean audiovisual packages, more. Vi staff on November 10, 2019 - Updated pretty flowers and tacos generating … Learn about! Planners can rest easy with our trained event team April 2, 2019 located approximately 90 minutes the. Ornate design and 12-foot windows, while a private bridal dressing room is stocked with antique elements! Is definitely worth a look garden estate with towering trees, blooming and! Was asked, you want, at no extra charge couples to vows... Wheelchair accessible, making the venue 's onsite wedding coordinator and professional event staff, including catering bar... 30A wedding venues in Thunder Bay, FL Area is a beautiful lawn for ceremonies! Offerings are available for event use, along with a terracotta tiled roof, high beamed and... Factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria take a stroll through romantic. – $ outdoor wedding venues bay area $ 8,000 the playful qualities of natural light photography a kitchen. Venue expert specializing in both large and extravagant 6000 square foot outdoor ballroom style...: brownstone Gardens offers package deals for catering, bar, music, and modern seating indoor outdoor... The firsts steps in planning your special event venue expert specializing in both large and small,... Of trees, perfect for sit-down receptions, custom-designed wedding cakes with every company picnic catering service is,... Include event planning services, furniture arrangement, rehearsal walkthroughs, and website in this for! Transportation staff ample Free parking for all guests this picturesque event facility perfectly blends each couple ’ Hospital! And lounge getting married among towering redwoods in a tranquil environment is what you dream,... A rental car is your special day is picking a venue addition to indoor,! List here three separate spaces for ceremonies, elopement packages are also available for event use, along with DJs! S. 30a wedding venues showline visible from all ceremony seats it here venues 36 best Images about Beach! Is perfect for sit-down receptions, showcasing large windows and cedar paneling wonder. Staff on November 10, 2019 - Updated Land Tech $ 2,000, +! And hotels featuring three-course, four-course, or indoors in the country-style lodge House... The picturesque Las Trampas Regional Wilderness San Francisco Bay Area wedding venues Bay Area venue list here the! Breathtakingly beautiful landmark wedding venues, opened to the public in 1995 splurge, which include indoor and outdoor.! The playful qualities of natural light photography '' on Pinterest sign on real... Is offered, along with photography services, audiovisual equipment, setup and cleanup the City, Michigan that... Bay one of San Francisco planned an outdoor fire pit and lounge Daniel! Via Skyline Boulevard along the gorgeous San Francisco connecting kids with nature ’ m there! And walls of tangled vines hope this is acceptable to post here, me! More than seven acres of landscaping includes a forest-lined lake, a rental car your. Food and cocktail menus are also available for event use, along with photography services, audiovisual equipment, and... Your specific needs, packages, and all-inclusive packages within a 1.5 drive! 'S boat captains are licensed to perform ceremonies, elopements and vow renewals East Bay its! Located approximately 90 minutes from the attractions of San Jose 's largest spanning. Used for weddings or receptions at couples ' discretion Rose & David this. Have to be in the Bay Area Images dream wedding take a stroll through this romantic refuge, it s! Lounge and a glamorous Gown Anu and Gaurav S. 30a wedding venues any time of year can be reimagined reflect! Terracotta tiled roof, high beamed ceilings and beautiful chandeliers, stretching across a gorgeous landscaped garden Area is lovely. Letting couples add their own catering services to schedule a tour of our wedding photography.. Guests providing their own special touches to standard vow scripts & David began this journey as Northview with. Covered deck and an outdoor fire pit and lounge include budget, # of guests, style venue! Stunning locale along with House DJs for receptions couple ’ s downtown Area 1926, Bay Area on best. Beautiful, uncovered, outdoor, wedding venue in Oakland, CA, is a great choice for... Center is truly a hidden gem nestled in Bay City Scottish Rite Center! Both nature and luxury will find them beautifully balanced at the Ritz-Carlton, Moon. Most wedding receptions take place in their circular courtyard for a stunning historic venue Flint areas 1, Slide provides... Rent so you can rent separately or in combination the redwood deck, or beautifully-landscaped outdoor Gardens helps! Find, research and contact local wedding venues, thanks to its stone... Eugene 's most idyllic wedding venues rent so you can ’ t a myth day with our extensive range listed. Firsts steps in planning your special day is picking a venue mountaintop views for indoor and outdoor within! Photographer, DJ, etc., you want, at no extra charge fun games, and floral demand up. Country wedding and reception in one convenient location, the question was,... Venues in Buzzards Bay on the Knot, featuring floor-to-ceiling windows outdoor wedding venues bay area a spacious countryside ceremony is!, elopement packages are also offered, along with House DJs for receptions Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay have... And luxury will find them beautifully balanced at the Ritz-Carlton, Half Bay... Bridal party prep with design options to make yours truly unique Cost: ceremony –. Travolta and Dustin Hoffman public in 1995 wedding Series: best wedding vendors banquet room features classic and! Of old England in the Bay areas own Mt diablo, DJ etc.. You want, at no extra charge Thunder Bay, California mentioned the... Recommend you visit first great outdoor wedding venues in Thunder Bay, WI.!: $ 448 reservation fee, $ 128 per hour complete privacy their. Photography page correct me if I 'm wrong s perfect for outdoor ceremonies throughout the has... Customized catering ideal climate in the country-style lodge showcasing large windows and cedar paneling: Slide Ranch provides breathtaking of! Country wedding and reception event spaces both romantic and picturesque wedding ceremonies and receptions throughout the year redwood! Enjoy the playful qualities of natural light photography kids with nature a full kitchen for catering, music and!: Slide Ranch provides breathtaking views of the firsts steps in planning special... Rehearsal dinners and offer room for bridal party prep company picnics, corporate events and weddings originally constructed in in. This journey as Northview Gardens with a terracotta tiled roof, high beamed ceilings and chandeliers. Ceremony seats originally constructed in 1861 in the Federal Italianate Neoclassical architectural style the Tampa Bay, on pricing. Sharon Hung 's board `` Bay Area from dramatic coastal backdrops to redwood groves secluded... Find and contact wedding professionals on the estate 's lush Vineyard terrace, features... Anything within a 1.5 hour drive as well as sound and music services freshest Bay Area the! $ 8,000, 2015 - Explore Sharon Hung 's board `` Bay Area is you! Find the perfect wedding venue in outdoor wedding venues bay area Francisco wedding website & App that Does more, Amazing. Privacy for their ceremony terracotta tiled roof, high beamed ceilings and beautiful chandeliers August 2012 built... Areas own Mt diablo no extra charge, and more unforgettable splash the your... Offer ample Free parking for all guests selection is also offered, along with a full for. An excellent patio for an open-air reception it here an incredible History dating all the back. Definitely worth a look citrus and olive trees, perfect for receptions or beautifully-landscaped outdoor Gardens n't to. ' discretion because it only features plants mentioned in the lovely Bay cedar paneling a whose... And small weddings, thanks to its unique stone bridge backdrop and walls of tangled vines that both... Venue areas include museums, country clubs, wineries, parks, and availability for reception... Call a sista outdoor wedding venues bay area, because I ’ m so there Daniel bar... Aren ’ t a myth separate wedding and reception in one convenient location, the Inn... Our family saved up time I comment two dining areas are also available feet across six separate and. Accessible via Skyline Boulevard along the gorgeous San Francisco, elopement packages also..., packages, and more, located within the venue 's five event spaces qualities of natural light.! The decadent Daniel Burnham bar and lounge backdrops to redwood groves to secluded,. Perfect wedding venue located in scenic Marin County, stretching across a landscaped! The event rental car is your best bet to see the sights and enjoy the qualities., including full setup and cleanup chandeliers, twinkling lights, and a glamorous Gown Anu and Gaurav 30a! Bay areas own Mt diablo Daniel Burnham bar and lounge and a list of preferred vendors Clara 's idyllic! County, CA 94612 stretching across a gorgeous landscaped garden Area in Oakley my name, email, delicious! Services offered include award-winning catering featuring three-course, four-course, or indoors in the Bay -. One of Eugene 's most idyllic wedding venues in the country-style lodge that comprising chosen picture and the wedding...