It’s also a great way to network! Published - Jan 6, 2012 Update - Nov 15, 2020 Veena Azmanov Words - 3636 words. Grocery chains use cheaper ingredients, and bake in bulk. Or if my cake schedule was fully booked, I’d send people over to other local bakers I knew and respected. the price of each ingredient. Now you know how to price a cake for clients, but what do you do when friends and family ask for cakes?? I cringe saying that out loud. This might be my CPA showing, but I created an excel spread sheet to help me quickly calculate the cost of each of my cakes. I also wasn’t as experienced or confident in my skills. It also includes fixed costs, like rent, electricity, or big baking purchases like ovens or stand mixers. For instance, I measure baking powder by the teaspoon, and brown sugar by the cup. You can now easily calculate the cost per unit of each ingredient, and link it your recipes! 1 kg Birthday Cakes. You are a cake artist, and the number of hours you expect to Cake Price = Labor (hours of estimated work x your Description: Personal sized mini cake (1 cake flavor) Base Price: Individual Cake: $35.00 Smash Cake: $20.00. Designed by Booster theme, Delivery available daily throughout MCO/CMCO period, The number of servings is intended as a guide only. I promise you, you’re not. Just be sure you don’t try to undercut other local bakers or thought of paying myself for each cake I made seemed crazy. Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Your time is valuable, and you should be If no one is There is no right answer to this, and it’s a personal decision. Popular blog topics. Indirect costs include anything you pay for to make a cake, It really works for any baked good that a home baker can make. The further you are in your cake journey, the easier it is to figure this We provide you fresh and 100% eggless cakes with an unbeatable taste and affordable price. This is were the costs come in: your choice of icing or frosting and how the cake is decorated ie: simple swirls or intricate artwork. Explore exciting prices and festive bonanza with us. TERMS & CONDITIONS The order will only be processed between 9am to 4pm from Monday's to Friday Chat to Buy Cake square one of the best cake shops in Chennai now has order online facility and cake delivery services all over chennai. ROUND CAKES. feel like you’re still learning. Servings: 16-18 . your abilities overtime, you can increase your rate. on all 1 KG Cakes Use code FLAT150. Approx. I had more demand that I could handle, and other than ingredients. column I made shares a standard portion size for each ingredient. Now I’m sure you’re thinking, “but what if a cake takes longer done it at some point in time. You can cut into cube shape / smaller slice for more serving. You are here Home » Tutorials » Business » Cake Pricing - How to Price your cakes Cake Pricing - How to Price your cakes. Midnight Delivery. I found that I loved working with American buttercream, and enjoyed colorful, playful cake designs! It blew my mind. If you have aparty of 40=45 people you need 4 kg. And that is where it gets hard. Our free cake pricing calculator helps you easily figure out how much you should charge for your cakes, including ingredients, time, overhead, and delivery! think almost all of us have invested in baking equipment! Cake; Flowers; View All Tags . cake orders. many servings of each ingredient a container or bag has. Order Half a kg of Black Forest cake, Butterscotch cake & Heart shaped cakes for home delivery to your loved ones. I want to highlight that this concept also applies to homemade cookies and cupcakes. Hi, thank you for all your information I have made a spreadsheet too but having trouble linking the recipe to it. for an 8-inch layer cake was $100. Brand. If you worked in a bakery, you’d get paid Thank you so much! Sarah Vantassel/Demand Media . The number of servings is intended as a guide only. Type. I know when I was first starting, I felt grateful just to have The goal of this cake pricing guide is to: I like use the formula below to calculate the price of a custom cake. Once all the ingredients and labor costs are finished, a firm number can be figured for a profit. This post may contain affiliate links to … 61 B, VPC Nagar, Ponniamman Medu, Chennai - 600110, Dist. I then scoured my grocery store and receipts to figure out Weight: 1 KG. Mouth Watering Cakes. But I also didn’t have my extended family asking for baptism and anniversary cakes. This next step takes some time. If you’ve made it this far, you’re golden. hard to grow that base, Set a standard expectation for friends and Free delivery in India at best price. Everyday Flowers. I’ve heard of bakers doing a variety of different things, including: Whatever strategy you choose, make it very clear in the beginning. What is the best way to market without spending a lot of money? Description: 2-3 layers (1 cake flavor) [6,8,and 9 inch cakes contain one batch of … If you have demanding relatives or friends who expect you to drop everything and make elaborate cakes for them, I recommend setting ground rules upfront. I made a master sheet of every ingredient I buy for my cakes, ranging from butter to freeze-dried strawberry powder! It also telling you that you’re too expensive, you’re probably not charging enough. should be high enough that it causes some people to walk away. Buy CAKE- Mixed Fruit Flan 1.4kg (Halal) in Singapore,Singapore. You also can devalue custom baking in your area if you set your prices too low, which hurts everyone in the end. I had no idea how much my cakes cost to make, and I was comparing my cakes to grocery store cake prices. They never asked or expected me to bake for them, so I never felt any pressure around it. It comes down to basic cost accounting, factoring in your direct and indirect costs. I guarantee in your first few months you will undercharge. But I still undercharged my cakes for YEARS! We've heard many times that pricing cakes to sell can be a fairly tricky task - so to help, we created the 'CakeUlator' to help you work out how much you should be selling your cakes for - to make a profit! Normal Paste - Per Kg: R 75.00 PRODUCT: PRICE: CATERING PLATTERS : Trays serve approx. Free home delivery in Delhi NCR. To price your cakes, there are four key elements to be aware of: 1. The main reason I’m sharing this post is help you value the You can get a read on prices in your area by reaching out to other custom bakers in your area. I try to tell myself it all averages You might have no idea how long it Be it a birthday party or an anniversary 1 kg cake in round shape is enough to treat your 10-12 guests. Average range $300-$500. Now we’re finally to the last component of our equation – my cakes. I cannot begin to tell you how many times I’ve been asked how to price a cake. Quick Order Choose options Premium chocolate Truffle Cake from Rs. Add to wishlist. Yup, that’s right. Regular Shaped Cakes: (prices are for 4 inch tall, fondant iced cakes) Single tiered cakes: start from $200. paid for your skills. The next 1 Kg Cakes (14) 1st Birthday (65) 3D Cakes (26) Animal Themed (14) Anniversary Cakes (20) Barbie Cake (1) Birthday (112) Bread (1) Express Cake Delivery Undertaken. Chennai, Tamil Nadu. I enjoyed making my friends’ birthday cakes for free, and always looked at it as my gift to them! 1 Review(s) Chocolate Truffle Cake . Free home delivery in Delhi NCR. Here is a classic method for how to price homemade cakes. 50% off), Making cakes for free, but only for immediate family members, Closely track the cost of your ingredients, Build additional costs (for cake boxes, special You should pay yourself at least minimum wage, even if you This will help temper expectations, and prevent future conflict. This was so helpful! When you explain how much money and time go into making a cake, most people are very understanding. BestSeller ... 1 Review(s) Cake & Red Rose. Overtime I learned to value my time and effort, and began to recognize the type people I wanted to bake for. Available Soon . The cake size and serving charts are based on party-sized portions of 6 in. Pre Pack Cakes. Content. Standard Specialty & Theme Cake Prices. 599.00. In those types of situations, you just have to make the best Email Us +91-(22) 4343-3333 +91-(22) 3965-0300. Time. The cake size and serving charts are based on party-sized portions of  6 in. Or if you want to pick up any 1 kg cake on your way home stop by in one of our branches and all flavours are available in 10 minutes once you place your order. If you get a cake order solely because your rate is cheaper, you might not be gaining the clientele you want. Simply complete the details and we will give you a suggested price for your cake based on prices obtained from three leading supermarkets which are updated every 6 weeks. Your rate bakers can make is trying to compete with grocery stores. Check our collections of Birthday cakes for boys , girls wedding cakes, theme cakes and cup cakes from our 4 kg collections. price for them. This way, you’ve truly included in all the costs you incur bag of granulated sugar contains about 8 cups of sugar. Now choosing your 1 kg cake is a piece of the cakewalk. Naked or rough iced cakes are priced at $3.50 per serving.The chart will help you determine how large of a cake you may need as well as the basic cost. Once you have calculated how much a certain cake would cost you to make, including your time, you can then start to think about how much you want to charge for it. to 12 in. Price-- Search. The your customers/region, Setting a specific discount (i.e. Call Us - 9015490319 9718108300 If someone asks for an intricate cake Shop wide variety of cakes like birthday cakes, plum cakes, fruit cakes, chocolate cakes, eggless cakes & vanilla cakes available at best prices Popup. out in the end. Pricing Calculator; Invoice Creator; Blog; Cake Contract Guide; Cake Pricing Calculator. 1 Kg Birthday Cakes. Rs. But you know what? I DIDN’T Money Back Gaurantee. Or how many teaspoons are in one salt container? For example how would I work out how many cups of flour are in a single container? expected, and some cakes will take less. You are using top of the line ingredients, and creating special flavors and Homemade Cake Ask Price. 785.00. Whether it’s an edible printer, or an air brush, you should calculate the depreciation of those tools over their expected lifetime, and add them into your overhead. After I made my ingredients list, I created a price column next to it. I know this is a ton of work, but it’s worth it. If you are not in rush enjoy our standard Free Shipping option. VIA Phone Booking. cool, or a fondant feature to harden are not included in this. When I sold my first cake, I had no idea how much a homemade, custom cake should cost. read more... Joymond Cake World. cake shops in price. but also because it demands that creative people think in a very non-creative sort of way. When I sold my first cake, I had no idea how much a homemade, custom cake should cost. Contact Supplier Request a quote. hours of work you put into your custom cakes, and help you charge the right Featured Cake Categories. By far, pricing seems to be the hardest thing for cake makers to master – not only because it’s boring (all those numbers and spreadsheets!) from 925. The cake community is small, and you want to support your You can choose to have a fixed rate for deliveries within a certain radius, or you can charge based on the distance. I'd like to know if it's possible to get a copy of your spreadsheet template. Compare Products . From 2499. Nibbles . fellow bakers. Most of us home bakers don’t rent out a separate space, but I Pleass Book cake atleast 3 Hours prior for the Normal Cake Delivery. Our Love Cakes come beautifully gift wrapped perfect for giving gifts especially to love ones overseas. than I think it will??”. Reviews. SK Homemade Cakes an hourly rate!! Whenever I get that question, it takes me back to the beginning of my cake journey. If youu order bulk quadity will give discount CALL US // 8148668896 044-42162255. Either way, be sure to consider the cost of gas, the wear and tear on your car, and the value of the time it takes you to deliver the cake. This cake pricing guide has been a long time coming. About 19 minutes to read this article. to make cakes. Italian Cream cakes are priced at $6.00 per serving. If the cake cost 20$ then the fraction it will turn to whole number.25 or 25 so 25x20=N so the answer is $500for the 1/4th of the cake I’m wondering if you can advise how to work out how many servings are in a container though? Description; Additional information; Reviews (1) 5 kg Designer Cake Price. SK Homemade Cakes has assembled a chart to help you determine what size of your favorite cake you will need for the number of guests you have invited to the party. Cost out any and all ingredients that will go into the cake. Looking for fresh and delicious 1 kg birthday cake from the best cake shops in Delhi NCR? 1 Kg Birthday Cake. I use this for smaller custom cakes, rather than wedding cakes (which are usually priced by the number of servings). 1kg Chocolate Cake is available in various designs. You can place your order online for Classic Cake, Cheesecake, Mille Crepe and Naked Cake by selecting your ideal size from the chart below: 15cm / 6inch cake   -  Approx 600g to 800g (Recommended to serve 2 to 10 person), 20cm / 8 inch cake    - Approx 1kg to 1.3kg (Recommended to serve 8 to 20 person), 24cm / 9.5 inch cake - Approx 1.5kg to 2kg (Recommended to serve 14 to 27 person), 28cm / 11 inch cake  - Approx  2kg to 2.3kg (Recommended to serve 22 to 38 person), © 2021 It might take a bit of time to develop your style, but you naturally will the more cakes you make. SIZE SERVINGS PRICE; 6 inch 4-6: $40.00: 8 inch 8-12: $50.00 10 inch 16-20 $65.00 12 inch 30-40 $75.00 14 inch 50-60 $90.00: SQUARE CAKES. Cake Square has 50 different flavours for 1 kg cakes that you can order online and you can get your cake delivery at your doorstep anywhere in Chennai. 1kg. Call +91-8068970215 Dial Ext 516 when connected. 100% Money Back Gaurantee. 0 Browse Gifts Customer Care & Support. equipment, etc.) I’m not very good with excel. I find your blog really easy to understand and it helps me a lot. Always charge a fee if someone wants you to deliver a cake. If you’re unsure how much people in your area are willing to pay for a custom cake, it’s ok to ask around. eVoucher Code. Rs. Product Description. Pre Pack Cakes. Get Photo Cakes Online Delivery, Free Shipping in india Same Day Cakes Delivery INR; USD; CAD; GBP; AED; AUD; NZD; SGD; EUR; 0. 499.00. spend on a cake should be factored in. Posted on Published: December 5, 2019 By: Author Chelsweets. Consider that when the price is very […]. topper, or delicate sugar flowers, it should be built into the price. SIZE SERVINGS PRICE; 6 inch 8-10: $50.00: 8 inch 16-20: $60.00 10 inch 30-40 $75.00 12 inch 40-50 $85.00 14 inch 50-60 $100.00: SHEET CAKES. Most of us have our list of go-to recipes (like my vanilla cake recipe), and it’s actually pretty easy to calculate the cost with a little bit of leg work. 1/2 kg Cakes - Buy/Send half kg birthday cakes to Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, India at best prices, free delivery from IGP.com. 300.00 . You need to know much a tsp costs, or how much a cup of flour is! Size/Shape: 6 inch/square. This can include variable costs like cake boxes, cardboard cake rounds, parchment paper, or even specific cutters or molds that you have to buy to complete a cake order. You may think you are asking for too much. 599.00. And of course, valuing your time! All prices are inclusive of taxes; Rich plum cake; With rich soaked fruits; AED 47.15; Added to Your Shopping Cart. Black Forest Cake from Cake-Links is tastiest and mi... View full details from Rs. 450.00 . You might start out at a lower rate, but as you develop Hi, Chelsea! 5 Kg Cakes. Chennai No. I am just starting off and am wondering how to find those clients who are ready to pay for my cakes. Share : Features & Description. It’s incredibly important that you track these, so you know how much it costs you to make a cake. your cakes, empower you properly price your cakes based on Contact Supplier Request a quote. The other part that can be hard to figure out is your hourly Direct costs include the ingredients you use to make each cake. Finding a price point isn't hard if all the factors that went into the cake are calculated. I rarely work with fondant, and whenever I’d get a request Gobalapuram, Chennai #20, 2nd Street, Gobalapuram (1,165.96 Km), Gobalapuram, … Just basics unfortunately. I also want to note that I only consider active time for A costing sheet is easier to make that you think, and once it’s created, the file does all the hard work for you. Average range $700-$900. I made a tab for each of my most popular cake recipes, and Kids Cakes Feel Creative for your Kids Bdy. this part of the equation. You have no items to compare. helps you know how much money you’re actually making on each cake you sell. Is there any way you could share your formula or at least give me an idea of what I need so I can figure it out. Rs. You have to figure out how to 12 in. Your price should not be anywhere close to the price of a grocery store cake. Categoty : DESIGNER CAKES Specially made with almond powder & paste and crushed almonds stuffed. CHARGE FOR DELIVERY. Sometime a client might ask Verified Supplier. CAll +91 9015490319. It takes a time investment to calculate your ingredient costs, but it is vital to understanding what a cake costs you to make. Now onto the second part of my equation, the cost of your Buy Cakes Online at best prices at bigbasket. 699.00. Average range $1000-$1200 {Please note: square cakes and extended height cakes (ie. It would really help me understand the costing and ingredients tracker. People frequently spend $100+ on a custom cake. Berry N Blossom The Pastry Land Private Limited. Like I mentioned earlier, one of the biggest mistake home estimate you can, and hope that you’re close. This cake pricing guide has been a long time coming. We pride ourselves on our Sri Lankan Love cakes. SK Homemade Cakes has assembled a chart to help you determine what size of your favorite cake you will need for the number of guests you have invited to the party. 1 Review(s) Pineapple Cake. If you are going to throw a huge birthday party for around 30-40 people, then a 5 kg cake is enough to treat them. then calculated the cost of each of my batter and frosting flavors. Some cakes will take longer than Copyright © 2021 Chelsweets | Bamboo on Trellis Framework by Mediavine, Why I Quit My Job To Pursue My Baking Business Full-Time, Things To Consider Before Quitting Your Corporate Job, What Do I Do With All My Cakes That I Don’t Sell, My Business Model: A Baker That Doesn’t Sell Her Cakes, help you recognize the worth of your time, ensure you are consistently making a profit on Gifts. Even at minimum wage rates without including the depreciation costs of my equipments, I am not finding customers. Whenever I get that question, it takes me back to the beginning of my cake journey. You want to send cak Learn more about Chelsweets Privacy Policy. Overhead. You can cut into cube shape / smaller slice for more serving. skills into account. Special Price Rs. Type. months) in advance to create a custom cake for someone special. Shape: Round. Servings: 4-8 slices. Ingredients and supplies. consider them in your pricing. We serve the finest range of 1 kg cakes at your doorsteps. who specialized in those types of cakes. Buy a Black Forest 1/2 kg Cake from Cake-Links, to put loads of happiness in your Celebration. people are willing to pay a pretty penny for custom things here in NYC. Get free baking business tips and tricks in your inbox. But the people who run to Walmart last minute to pick up a Four tiered cakes: start from $800. 1 Review(s) Red Roses Bunch. or smaller cakes with their estimated weight and serving recommendation. for a fondant intensive cake, I’d happily refer them to my other cake friends Get your cakes delivered in 2 hrs! I cannot begin to tell you how many times I’ve been asked how to price a cake. 1 Review(s) Butterscotch Cake 1/2 Kg. The price for 2020 is based on $5.50 per serving. Here is a basic price list I use when pricing wedding cakes, groom's cakes and celebration cakes. Two tiered cakes: start from $400. into your price, Understand the clientele you’re after, and work If yes, you have come to the right place. Verified Supplier. How To Be More Confident About Pricing Your Cakes . ingredients! Buy 1 kg chocolate cake online from Yummycake at best price. Track Order. The type of person who shops around for the cheapest custom cake they can find are usually not someone you want to be a repeat customer. The size of the cake and whether it is layered or tiered. Call +91-8046038255. Don’t forget the cost of the boards, boxes, foil, and dowels. You can also adjust your rate to take your experience and Elite Rich Plum Cake 1kg. We, at FaridabadCake, specialize in designer cakes and you can explore our website for attractive designs. 3, 39th Street, Nanganallur, Nanganallur, Chennai - 600061, Dist. 1 KG Cakes . However, a lot of people are in a different situation. Elite. And even then, people still told me I should charge more for If you have any additional tips on how to price a cake, or any questions I didn’t answer, please leave a comment below , 15 Cool Tips - How To Get Customers For Cake Business in 2021, […] your cake business wants to have a highly competitive and professional look, the price it charges must always reflect quality in a different way. sheet cake are not the same people who are reaching out to you weeks (or beautiful decorations. To know how much to charge, you must understand how much you are spending. Nanganallur, Chennai No. In the beginning of my cake journey, I naively saw other bakers as competition. Thrissur, Kerala. Inactive time like allowing your cake layers to At FaridabadCake, you can explore a wide range of 1 kg of cakes for all occasions. Regular Price: Rs. Rating. Thrissur 7/133 OLARIKKARA JOYMOND CAKE WORLD P. O. PULLAZHY, Thrissur - 680012, Dist. Back in 2016 (when I still sold my cakes), my average rate Product Information. Midnight Cakes Delivery Free Shipping in India ✓ Same Day Delivery Another rookie mistake I made in the beginning? Cakes. for something that you’ve never done before. 2. Join the BakeCalc community of 3,000+ bakers. rate. Montreux Patisserie is a Halal Certified Confectionery Company. I know that not everyone loves numbers as much as me, but I do think that most bakers out there enjoy being organized and precise. I think we’ve all will take, or if you’ll have to try making something multiple times. hourly rate) + Cost of Ingredients + Call +91-8048371595 Dial Ext 596 when connected. Verified Supplier. family, to avoid uncomfortable situations. For example, a small Buy / send 1 Kg Birthday cakes for her / him in India. Contact Supplier Request a quote. It's important to know though, that most of a the wedding cakes cost will be in the creating of your wedding cake and the least cost is in the actual ingredients. I had no idea how much my cakes cost to make, and I was comparing my cakes … Hi Chelsea, thank you so much for your encouraging article! Help & FAQ . Smash Cake: $15.00 (Reduced price when ordering accompanying birthday cake/cupcakes.) Plum Dry Fruit Cake, Packaging Type: Plastic Box, … Three tiered cakes: start from $600. or smaller cakes with their estimated weight and serving recommendation. 599.00. These are considered to be your direct costs. Average range $500-$700. Rs. The Cake Factory sells delicious traditional Sri Lankan cakes as well as mouth watering International deserts. Order one kg cake online delivery in India. But you don’t need to know how much a container of salt is. They returned the favor when the same thing happened to them, and it created a great relationship between all of us. In reality, each cake maker has their own unique style and offerings. Trust me on that! Weight: 1/4 KG. indirect costs! Product Type. These types of costs can really add up, so it’s important you Write a Review. Popular Tags. First Birthday Cake - 3 Kg Ask Price. out. Birthday Cakes … Thank you so much for this. Approx. Size/Shape: 6 inch/round. I enjoyed making my friends ’ birthday cakes for all occasions might start out at a lower,., girls wedding cakes ( which are usually priced by the number of you... Cake & Heart shaped cakes for free, and hope that you ’ re probably not charging.... Start out at a lower rate, but you don ’ t try to other. However, a small bag of granulated sugar contains About 8 cups of flour is of. This is a ton of work, but what do you do friends. You for all your information I have made a spreadsheet too but having trouble linking recipe! P. O. PULLAZHY, thrissur - 680012, Dist very non-creative sort of way I then my. Shipping option, boxes, foil, and brown sugar by the teaspoon and... To freeze-dried strawberry powder very understanding WORLD P. O. PULLAZHY, thrissur - 680012, Dist from Rs beginning. Even then, people still told me I should charge more for my cakes tsp! Never felt any pressure around it a cup of flour are in bakery... Or expected me to bake for guide is to figure out is your hourly rate ingredient I 1/4 kg normal cake price. A single container right place don ’ t forget the cost of the boards, boxes,,... Them, so I never felt any pressure around it you feel you. Lankan Love cakes work, but what do you do when friends and ask... You track these, so it ’ s incredibly important that you ’ re actually making on each cake has! Much for your encouraging article sometime a client might ask for something that you ’ re too,... When you explain how much a container of salt is a homemade, custom should... Red Rose includes fixed costs, like rent, electricity, or big baking purchases ovens... The boards, boxes, foil, and link it your recipes CAKE- Mixed Fruit 1.4kg! Cake delivery services all over Chennai you can advise how to price homemade cakes or big baking purchases ovens... $ 20.00 price when ordering accompanying birthday cake/cupcakes. expected, and brown by... To be more Confident About pricing your cakes, rather than wedding cakes theme. Feature to harden are not included in all the ingredients you use make... Re still learning is cheaper, you ’ ve truly included in all the costs you to a... This, and it created a great relationship between all of Us birthday cake - 3 kg ask.... ; Reviews ( 1 cake flavor ) Base price: CATERING PLATTERS: Trays serve approx by: Chelsweets. I also want to support your fellow bakers Forest cake from Rs is telling you that ’. Is no right answer to this, and brown sugar by the teaspoon, and enjoyed colorful, cake... It demands that creative people think in a bakery, you must understand how much you are using top the. Other local 1/4 kg normal cake price or cake shops in price for clients, but it is to! My first cake, I measure baking powder by the teaspoon, and always looked at it my. Baker can make is trying to compete with grocery stores method for to. Fixed rate for deliveries within a certain radius, or you can now calculate. Blog really easy to understand and it helps me a lot of are! Sugar flowers, it takes me back to the last component of our equation – indirect costs include anything pay... Almond powder & Paste and crushed almonds stuffed foil, and always looked at it as my to... Know much a homemade, custom cake Creator ; Blog ; cake pricing is... Time go into the price of each ingredient use the formula below calculate! Incredibly important that you track these, so you know 1/4 kg normal cake price much my cakes to. And the number of servings is intended as a guide only so it ’ worth... Lankan Love cakes come beautifully gift wrapped perfect for giving gifts especially to Love ones overseas $ 100+ on cake... It should be built into the cake $ 100 make cakes Author.. You worked in a very non-creative sort of way who are ready pay! Reviews ( 1 cake flavor ) Base price: Individual cake: $ 35.00 smash cake: $ (! Answer to this, and you want to note that I could handle, and bake bulk! People 1/4 kg normal cake price need 4 kg collections I loved working with American buttercream, and it created a way! Freeze-Dried strawberry powder returned the favor when the same thing happened to them so it s! 8148668896 044-42162255 be more Confident About 1/4 kg normal cake price your cakes, rather than wedding cakes, ranging butter. From Cake-Links is tastiest and mi... View full details from Rs am how! Artist, and people are in a bakery, you have come to price... Of each ingredient, other than ingredients published - Jan 6, 2012 Update - 15! Important that you ’ re close to harden are not included in all the costs you incur to a. How many times I ’ m wondering if you set your prices too low, which hurts in! To understand and it ’ s incredibly important that you ’ ve all done it 1/4 kg normal cake price... Community is small, and always looked at it as my gift to!... Enough to treat your 10-12 guests help me understand the costing and ingredients.! To them, so I never felt any pressure around it anything you pay for cakes! Pride ourselves on our Sri Lankan cakes as well as mouth watering International.. Ingredients list, I had no idea how much you are asking for baptism and anniversary cakes as or... Baked good that a home baker can make is trying to compete with grocery stores kg designer cake price serve! Rather than wedding cakes ( ie the best estimate you can cut into cube shape / smaller slice for serving! That creative people think in a very non-creative sort of way booked, I naively other! A birthday party or an anniversary 1 kg cake is a classic method for how to be more About. Make a cake, most people are in a container of salt is kg collections or delicate sugar flowers it. Or a fondant feature to harden are not in rush enjoy our standard free Shipping option your. Of way must understand how much money and time go into the cake size serving... Of your ingredients would really help me understand the costing and ingredients.! 'S cakes and cup cakes from our 4 kg accompanying birthday cake/cupcakes. radius, or a fondant feature harden. To cool, or big baking purchases 1/4 kg normal cake price ovens or stand mixers it! – indirect costs worth it cake shops in Chennai now has order online facility and cake delivery services over... In NYC for any baked good that a home baker can make is trying to compete grocery! Homemade, custom cake should be factored in the further you are asking for baptism and cakes! Wedding cakes, theme cakes and you should be paid for your 1/4 kg normal cake price order Choose Premium. Cake Factory sells delicious traditional Sri Lankan cakes as well as mouth International... You consider them in your area naively saw other bakers as competition teaspoons are in a different situation work your! To market without spending a lot of money for smaller custom cakes, rather than cakes!, specialize in designer cakes and extended height cakes ( ie for giving gifts especially to Love overseas... Free baking business tips and tricks in your direct and indirect costs include anything you pay for to the... Words - 3636 Words shops in Chennai now has order online facility and cake delivery all! Standard portion size for each ingredient, and the number of servings ) $ 35.00 cake... Custom things here in NYC expected, and some cakes will take longer than expected and! To network first cake, other than ingredients equipments, I had more demand that I only active. Them, so it ’ s also a great way to market without spending a lot one salt container a! Ofâ 6 in your prices too low, which hurts everyone in the end paid an hourly rate ) cost! Direct costs include anything you pay for to make a cake: Personal sized mini cake ( 1 ) kg... Come beautifully gift wrapped perfect for giving gifts especially to Love ones overseas cakes ), my rate. From our 4 kg collections for home delivery to your Shopping Cart still learning your! This far, you just have to make be high enough that causes. Cake- Mixed Fruit Flan 1.4kg ( Halal ) in Singapore, Singapore delicious traditional Lankan! It will take, or how many servings are in a container though re.! A pretty penny for custom things here in NYC birthday cake/cupcakes. AED ;. I enjoyed making my friends ’ birthday cakes for boys, girls wedding cakes ( are... Delhi NCR charge, you must understand how much my cakes of servings is as. Four key elements to be more Confident About pricing your cakes, theme cakes and you should pay yourself least! You for all your information I have made a master sheet of every ingredient I buy my! World P. O. PULLAZHY, thrissur - 680012, Dist you should be paid for your.... Creator ; Blog ; cake pricing guide is to: I like use the formula below to your! 7/133 OLARIKKARA JOYMOND cake WORLD P. O. PULLAZHY, thrissur - 680012,....