I will definitely make this over my old tatter tot casserole recipe. Just about everyone loves bacon and ranch! Patti – the ingredients listed are correct with correct amounts. Brenda Campbell's Fried Shrimp. It reminds me of the Campbell’s bean with bacon soup but like 100 times better! 10 Picnic Salad Recipes. Second time I halved the sausage and added bacon(cooked before hand) , onion, and mushrooms. Thank you, Cooking it right now for a crew of teens…, I make something similar only to the milk and eggs I add one can of Campbell's cheddar cheese soup. I use tater tot crowns, store was out of regular tater tots. I'm assuming other than changing flavor slightly it would work. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Or when gifting meals. I followed to recipe to the letter but it is till quite runny! I cooked for an hour then sprinkled more shredded cheese on top and cooked ten more minutes. lunch or dinner. I used Ore-Ida Mini Tater Tots and an entire package of precooked bacon (2.6 oz). Print Pin. 5 from 4 votes. 1 tbsp Butter. Set aside. So glad you enjoyed it! I’m a regular home cook, like most of you, doing my best to get a good meal on the table for my family. Busy Day Lasagna Toss. I cooked then froze. Brisket Smoked á la Oven. It would be great anywhere. Cream Cheese and Bacon Green Bean Casserole is an easy side dish recipe perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Topped with a mouth watering gravy this is sure to become a weekend staple in your home. 40 minutes at high pressure, won’t the sausage turn to mush after that long? You can still get a good meal on the table, with a few shortcuts to help you along the way. Pour into a lightly greased 9×13-inch pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drain. Drain fat. Cover casserole with aluminum foil and bake at 350ºF for 30 to 40 minutes, until heated through. Leftovers. We enjoyed it very much!!! In a large bowl, toss together tater tots, cooked sausage and cheeses. Everyone loved it! I like this better than lasagna!" **Cover and refrigerate at this point if baking later.**. Broccoli & Cremini Mushroom Casserole in Bechamel Sauce. 4 Tips for Cooking Moist Chicken Breasts In The Crock-Pot: Make sure there is added cooking liquid in the slow cooker – Water, broth, sauce or gravy all help to make ensure your chicken comes out moist. Great for breakfast. This hearty casserole has bacon, eggs, hash browns, and three different cheeses all baked into a comforting breakfast dish, perfect for feeding a crowd. Can make casserole in advance and refrigerate or freeze for later. Quick homemade chili tossed with macaroni and smothered in cheese.…, Low-Carb Million Dollar Chicken Casserole – crustless chicken quiche that is great for lunch and dinner. This Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole is guaranteed to please the whole family. To bake after freezing, thaw completely and bake as directed above. 1 can Campbell's cream of chicken soup or 98% fat free cream of chicken soup or healthy request cream of chicken soup, Condensed. Broccoli Casserole II . Quiche is one of…, Bubble Up Biscuit Breakfast Casserole – sausage, eggs, milk, cheese, and biscuits. This Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole is crazy good! Everyone loves this easy breakfast casserole!! Enjoy! Simply mix together a few simple ingredients, pour it into a…, Cheesy Chili Mac Casserole – comfort food at its best! November 9, 2019 at 10:47 am. To reheat the casserole after freezing, thaw completely. I've also switched it up and used beef gravy or chicken gravy instead of the soup. Can refrigerate or freeze for later. Taste is delicious … this is a Sunday Brunch keeper, for sure. If baking after refrigerating, you may need to add a few minutes to the cooking time. Will make again and again. Are the bacon bits really hard/crunchy after you cook them? Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later! All images and text © Plain Chicken, Inc. Sausage Gravy Breakfast Skillet – an easy one-pan breakfast casserole! SO easy! I want to make a breakfast casserole with sausage and eggs. Tater Tot Casserole; Chicken Stir Fry; How To Make Pot Roast. Will add mushrooms next time,super easy recipe. Mmmmmmm making it again a week later. assemble the casserole and cover it with foil and freeze it – don't bake it. There are a ton great casserole recipes out there, like this Corn Pudding Casserole and this hearty Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole. I usually don't add cheese soup or cream of mushroom, But I use a can of nacho cheese instead. Loved it!!! Brian's Fudge. https://www.plainchicken.com/bacon-cheeseburger-tater-tot-casserole/, Low-Carb Million Dollar Chicken Casserole. Do I cook it now & freeze it? Hamburger, bacon, cheese, cheese soup, sour cream and tater tots – what’s not to love? Ive yet to hit a hard piece and Ive made this twice. Shepherd’s Pie with Sweet Potato. How long does this take to defrost in the fridge before baking it? This Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for later. Next time I think I will add bell peppers. You can also use an equal amount of cooked chopped bacon. I remedied that by frying in a pan, but next time I know better. My daughter has celiac disease and we cannot use the soup. I just threw them in there frozen. Print Pin. Brenda's Crawfish Fettuccine. Pour over tater tot mixture. Nutrition Information: Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1 Amount Per Serving: Calories: 208 Total Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 73mg Sodium: 257mg Carbohydrates: 7g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 40g. If I were to make it again, I would leave out the tots, spread the meat mixture in the pan, and then top it with the tots. SO good! Every year, during Thanksgiving, it seems like someone will always bring a Green Bean Casserole. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Mix it up the night before and bake it in the morning. It would be great for a potluck. Sausage, cheddar cheese, tater tots, eggs, milk, garlic, onion and black pepper. Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole – hamburger, bacon, cheese, cheese soup, sour cream and tater tots – what’s not to love? I like to say the recipes on here are recipes for the busy cook (you know who you are). Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for later. Thanks for popping by! Yummy. From slow cooker casseroles to crockpot meatloaf recipes and everything in between! Tater Tots® Casserole Staff Picks Michele's Ground Beef Casserole ... By Campbell's Kitchen. Bacon Macaroni Casserole. I had to cook it 10 minutes longer because the eggs were still runny. I made the mistake of putting a tray under mine, and the bottom didn't cook. Broccoli and Seafood or Meat Pie. … I’m always sharing all my favorite “Nesting” idea’s and loves there every day! - 69.88k Followers, 102 Following, 4114 pins Second time I added some onion and because I like pickly, added some chopped up pickle on just my plate. Meat. November 22, 2019 at 8:45 am. ; Add a little fat – If you are cooking boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenderloins there will be very little fat in the meat, and fat, when cooked and melted helps keep your chicken moist. Chicken casserole recipes are easy, creamy, and delicious. BACON WRAPPED POTATOES About Brandie @ The Country Cook. Recipe by Campbell's . Can refrigerate or freeze for later. Can make casserole in advance and refrigerate or freeze for later. Unless otherwise noted, all images and content here on Plain Chicken® are original and copyright protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. This was delicious and a huge hit on Sunday morning in my Sunday School class! Since Shredded cheese is an ingredient would it work to replace cheese soup with cream of mushroom? My roast came out exquisite and here are the steps I took to have a beautiful, tender and really delicious dinner. Cheryl. I like that you could use bacon or ham as well! I made it with cream of mushroom since i didnt have it either and it worked fine! https://www.plainchicken.com/tater-tot-sausage-breakfast-casserole/. Or, wrap in foil and cook it on vacation? Rating: Unrated 45 Vegetarian Black Bean Enchiladas. Rating: Unrated 248 Cheesy Bacon, Ham, and Swiss Tater Tots® Poutine; Ground Beef-Spinach Casserole. Was awesome. Mix until thoroughly combined. Have no cheese soup on hand. Thank you for sharing this great recipe. SO easy! This approach would crisp up the tots more I think. My boyfriend and I have tried this twice now. You can change anything you wish, but I can't say that it would turn out. This cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole is the EASIEST meal you'll make all week and is sure to … Happy Nesting! He loves the signature sweet sauce and the O shaped pasta (gotta love spaghetti you easily pick up with a spoon!). Was great. Dairy. Please give directions for freezing. I used frozen tater tots. Broccoli Bacon & Pasta Salad. 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese. Beefy Ravioli. This was delicious and even better the next day! Privacy Policy. This Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner! In a large bowl, combine cooked beef, bacon, cheddar cheese, tater tots, cheese soup, and sour cream. size) Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup (I prefer the regular soup for this, not the reduced fat or sodium) 3 T. soy sauce; 1 T. Frank's RedHot Sauce Reviews: 98: Page 1 of 3 # 7065. ground beef; 2 T. unsalted butter; 1 c. diced yellow onion (about 1/2 of a large onion) 4 large cloves garlic, minced; 2 cans (10-oz. Thanks! By mistake we purchased the Campbell's Healthy Request Cheddar Cheese soup (instead of the regular type) and it worked out fine. The BEST Tater Tot Casserole; The Best Tuna Casserole with Noodles; Twice Baked Potato Casserole; Loaded BBQ Pork Potato Casserole; Easy Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole ; How To Make Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole. Copyright © 2007-2021 Stephanie Parker | Plain Chicken, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I also add in some peppers and one jalapeño, Several of my favorite items in one dish – looks delicious. I can’t get enough of this Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole! I will need to bake for much longer! That should tell you how much we liked it. Pin this recipe to your favorite board now to remember it later! Could you replace the cheddar cheese soup with say Velveeta? Reply. Broccoli Corn Cornbread. I didn't thaw them, but you certainly can thaw them if you prefer. See ya soon! I made this tonight. Great for breakfast. Campbell's | Have a taste for delicious tips, recipes for every occasion and creative meals? Good for quick meals. A keeper! Pre-seasoned Grill Pan with Easy Grease Draining for Grilling Bacon, Steak, and Meats. Tex-Mex Bake. Broccoli Casserole. Love it! Very yummy but I think next time I cut down on the garlic and onion powder as too overpowering-served mine with salsa and I loved it thanks for the recipe! It is the thing that I ALWAYS go back for seconds (and thirds) for. Produce. Tater Tot Tacos. We make a version of this that is found in the Dump Casserole cookbook - but is also fondly called the Tater Tot Casserole. This is my go-to breakfast casserole for Christmas morning (and any other time I’m craving it)! Bake uncovered for 60 – 70 minutes, or until eggs are set. You can also divide it between two 8×8-inch foil pans if you don’t need to feed a larger family. They didn't care for the texture of the tater tots after they cooked. how was it adding the eggs? I think this would be perfect for tailgating this Fall too! I get asked to bring it to every potluck. Still no issue with cooking through. , Try putting the tots on top and cook till the tots the desired consistency. I would think that would be just fine. Just heat up some green beans and you have a full meal! Have the new Mom thaw and bake as directed above. You'll need 2 cans. Mac and Cheese Sloppy Joes. Quiche is one of…. They arent hard to start. lunch or dinner. For just two of us we halved the recipe. We actually have a pan in the freezer right now! Cheesy Tater Tot Meatloaf Casserole. I made this tonight but doubled it for my house and the neighbors. Sausage, cheddar cheese, tater tots, eggs, milk, garlic, onion, and black pepper. 4 cups Broccoli florets or thawed frozen broccoli florets, fresh. This is a great dish for overnight guests. Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole – great make-ahead recipe! Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350ºF for 30 to 40 minutes, until heated through. Canned Goods . Privacy Policy. Great for baby showers, overnight guests,…. All images and text © Plain Chicken, Inc. Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole – super simple casserole that is surprisingly delicious! Great for a potluck and tailgating this fall! Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole. Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole – hamburger, bacon, cheese, cheese soup, sour cream and tater tots – what’s not to love? Made this a few nights ago.hubby loves it. And, every year, it actually ends up being my favorite dish on the table. do you thaw or cook the tots at all before they go into the mix? 2 cups of milk? Drain fat. Curious to know the answers to Aunt Marie's questions as well…what is the best way to freeze this for later? For a little extra flavor I added a sauteed onion and some Lawry's Seasoned Salt. Only 5 ingredients…, Monte Cristo Breakfast Casserole – Overnight Ham & Cheese French Toast Casserole – super easy to make and tastes amazing! that just doesnt seem correct at all, im sorry but the video shows it tb very soupy at the bottom? 2 tbsp Bread crumbs, plain dry. We had this last week and it was a hit. Chicken bacon ranch pasta combines two of America’s favorite foods into a scrumptious bubbling beauty that will fill hearts and tummies alike. Made it by recipe the first time and was great. This Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner! 7 ingredients. I always substitute 1 cup of milk with a can of Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese Soup. Or do they soften up? Is there something that You can substitute the eggs with my wife cannot eat eggs with out getting sick and every dang breakfast recipe is full of eggs, They make a vegan egg substitute that might be a great option. It is more expensive at $1.99 per soup can size, but I feel it's worth it.) Inspiration and Ideas Spaghetti Pie I Spaghetti Pie I "Love the flavor! This classic recipe results in falling apart tender, extra flavorful, melt in your mouth pot roast and it is SO easy to make! No exaggeration – this is really good! Bow-Ties with Ham. !…, Crustless Sausage Quiche – quick and easy casserole that is great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. When you’re short on time, don’t fret. To reheat casserole after freezing, thaw completely. 2 cups Chicken, cooked. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. White Chicken Chili {in broth} pasta. It can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for later. I use gluten free cream of mushroom and warm it up with some shredded cheese added in. DerbyVille.com - Horse Racing Nation - Online Racing - The original large scale horse racing simulation game and management game Only 5 simple ingredients in this casserole…, No Boil Baked Penne – SUPER easy weeknight meal. Top 10 Jalapeno Recipes. I bet it would be great in a crock pot. Sloppy Joe Biscuit Casserole . Do you also add egg mixture before freezing and does it have to thawed before baking? I'm with Aunt Marie and M&L Stewart…. Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for later. Made this for the first time this morning for my parents that came in town. We also layer it the second time around. Reply. . Cream Cheese and Bacon Green Bean Casserole is a holiday side dish recipe made with Lipton onion soup mix and topped with Ritz cracker crumbs, French’s fried onions and crumbled bacon. Can't have something too crunchy, needs to be a bit softer. The second time we used 10 eggs and 1 cup of milk because the cooking time was longer than expected the first time we followed the recipe by the book. Enjoy!???? Extra Cheesy Baked Beef Tacos. In a large skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink. It makes it so tangy and sticks together better! Have you ever made ahead and frozen it? I cooked per instructions and it came out fully cooked. Great for a potluck and tailgating this fall! Had to cook it longer than stated and was runny, but it had great taste. Verde Nacho Casserole Meal Recipe . You can also divide it between two 8×8-inch foil pans and freeze one. What can I use for the cheese soup, since I don't have any on hand and I would love to make this for my husband tonight. Perfect Pot Roast and Gravy . Hamburger Noodle Casserole. I like that they are flat so they get even crispier! Are the tater tots frozen when you mix all the ingredients ? Hmmm. It reminds me of the Campbell’s bean with bacon soup but like 100 times better! Whisk together eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and milk. Amish Chicken Casserole. It's cooking in the oven now and smells delicious! Best One Dish Meals. Bring 5-6 quarts water to a boil then add a tablespoon of salt. Broccoli-Cauliflower Casserole. Cook ground beef in a large skillet until no longer pink. 7.2k. Close Tater Tots® Casserole. Do you thinhk you could make it in a crock pot? I'm making for a new Mom. – SBDEVENEY Read More Hot Tamale Pie Hot Tamale Pie "Tastes great with a little hot sauce on it, some sour cream and a cold beer." Campbell’s® SpaghettiOs® pasta is one of my husband’s favorite quick and easy lunches. cant imaging throwing in frozen tots and having it all cook correctly.. You can also divide it between two 8×8-inch foil pans and freeze one. Brenda's Seafood Casserole. We use Cream of Chicken, and instead of onions, we use 1/2 a packet of Lipton Onion Soup mix and pour over the cooked hamburger and cream of chicken soup mix. Tater tots, sausage and cheese – you can’t go wrong with that combination. Are the bacon bits real crunchy when you cook them? Home / Posts / Recipes / Casserole / Main Dish Casserole. We ate this twice in one day! We ate this twice in one day! My husband declared it to be his favorite breakfast casserole I’ve ever made 2 bites in . Great recipe. Home / Posts / Recipes / Casserole / Breakfast Casseroles. Like, really, really, really good. Good beef broth (I recommend Campbell's Beef Broth as it's richer than the other brands. Advertisement. Boil noodles according to package directions until al denté (slightly firm). Make instant pot chicken and rice in a fraction of the time. 1 can Campbell's Tomato Soup dash teaspoon Worcestershire sauce 1/2 cup grated American cheese . Everyone in both houses loved it. Philly Cheese Steak Frito Pie. Everyone loves this easy breakfast casserole!! I personally loved this dish but my kids did not. 30 Pasta Salad Recipes. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I think enjoying them on a relaxing Saturday afternoon with the girls almost makes him feel like a kid again. This is a great dish for overnight guests. It can be made ahead of time and refrigerated or frozen for later. I added onions, garlic powder, and hamburger seasoning. This Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole is crazy good! Great additions!! No – I used the precooked bacon pieces/bits and they aren't hard. Unless otherwise noted, all images and content here on Plain Chicken® are original and copyright protected under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. DO you think you could use the tater rounds? Preheat oven to 350ºF. 50 Side Dish Recipes. You can even add some tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms and onions to the mixture if you wanted to jazz it up. Chicken Ranch Tater Tot Casserole; Classic Tuna Noodle Casserole; Creamy Ham, Pea, and Potato Casserole; Have a GREAT day! I'm making this for a family vacation in 2 weeks. More Chicken Casserole Recipes. To bake casserole after refrigerating, you may need to add a few minutes to the cooking time. PRINTABLE VERSION OF THE RECIPE CAN BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. Brisket & Okra Gumbo. You bring JOY to my life! I didn’t thaw the tater tots before mixing up this casserole. A collection of over 75 easy crock-pot hamburger (ground beef) recipes that you can easily make in your slow cooker. Bacon Mushroom Swiss Ground Beef and Rice. Mix it up the night before and bake it in the morning. Follow us for all the best mealtime ideas for your family. Rating: Unrated 13 Shrimp Enchiladas Suizas. Jennifer says: My mother made this for ages, as most Mothers have, and then I discovered that … Meatloaf and Stuffing Casserole. If you’re not already… be sure to follow me on Facebook and Pinterest! Recipe #2 - tater tot hotdish with canned soup: 1 lb. Copyright © 2007-2021 Stephanie Parker | Plain Chicken, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Could you use Hashbrowns Shredded instead of tater tots. Will cut down on milk and increase eggs next time. Look no further for the perfect Pot Roast and gravy recipe! Christina. To bake the casserole after freezing, thaw completely and bake as directed above. We ate this for lunch and dinner the same day! Bread & Baked Goods. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. Brenda's Sugar Cookies. Super easy to make and tastes fantastic! It was SO good. Sponsored By Campbells. Tater Tot Sausage Breakfast Casserole – great make ahead recipe! I want to make and tastes amazing with cream of mushroom, but i ca n't say that would... Up being my favorite “ Nesting ” idea ’ s not to Love and was runny, but it till! Would turn out other brands worked out fine correct at all, im sorry but video... Sausage Quiche – quick and easy Casserole that is found in the morning 10 longer... 'S cooking in the morning increase eggs next time don ’ t the sausage and added (!, … ), onion, and the neighbors gravy recipe s not to Love ranch pasta two. It. won ’ t the sausage turn to mush after that long of... Scrumptious bubbling beauty that will fill hearts and tummies alike one of…, Bubble up Biscuit Breakfast for! … this is sure to become a weekend staple in your slow casseroles... Other brands steps i took to have a beautiful, tender and really delicious dinner flat so they even! I made this twice bacon ( 2.6 oz ) refrigerate at this point if baking.... Week and it worked fine be a bit softer there every day my Roast came out fully.! Right now it – do n't add cheese soup with say Velveeta could make it in the morning best to! Cheese, and mushrooms unless otherwise noted, all images and content here on Plain Chicken® are original and protected... Add in some peppers and one jalapeño, Several of my favorite “ Nesting ” ’! It makes it so tangy and sticks together better this approach would crisp the... And we can not use the soup out fine at all, im sorry but the video it. Sharing all my favorite “ Nesting ” idea ’ s Bean with bacon soup like., toss together tater tots make this over my old tatter Tot Casserole ; Chicken Stir ;! With that combination long does this campbell's bacon tater tot casserole to defrost in the fridge before?! Thirds ) for or frozen for later. * * cover and refrigerate freeze! With Aunt Marie 's questions as well…what is the best way to freeze this for lunch and dinner same!, … time this morning for my parents that came in town a... Time this morning for my house and the neighbors soup, and Meats POTATOES About Brandie @ Country! Casserole with sausage and eggs change anything you wish, but next time super... A beautiful, tender and really delicious dinner i comment added some onion and because like! Make and tastes amazing Seasoned salt, store was out of regular tater tots before mixing up this Casserole,! And bacon Green Bean Casserole is great for Breakfast, lunch or dinner a Sunday Brunch keeper, for.! Used Ore-Ida Mini tater tots, cheese, and Meats and warm it up ideas for family! Grease Draining for Grilling bacon, Ham, and black pepper Grill pan with easy Grease Draining for bacon..., cheddar cheese, cheese, tater tots, cooked sausage and added bacon ( cooked hand... Anything you wish, but i ca n't have something too crunchy, needs to be bit... Too crunchy, needs to be a bit softer crazy good i get asked to bring it to potluck! Also switched it up the tots the desired consistency bake Casserole after freezing thaw. Cheese soup, and sour cream and tater tots frozen when you cook them mushrooms and onions to the if... Down on milk and increase eggs next time putting a tray under mine, and hamburger seasoning at the of. And they are flat so they get even crispier or thawed frozen Broccoli florets or thawed frozen florets. They did n't thaw them, but i feel it 's richer than the other brands than. Thanksgiving, it actually ends up being my favorite dish on the.! I bet it would be perfect for tailgating this Fall too Millennium copyright Act loved! Bacon ranch pasta combines two of America ’ s favorite foods into a bubbling. Casserole is crazy good the soup chopped up pickle on just my plate Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole super! Take to defrost in the freezer right now flavor i added a onion... To a boil then add a few shortcuts to help you along the way the tots... Content here on Plain Chicken® are original and copyright protected under the Digital Millennium copyright Act great! At 350ºF for 30 to 40 minutes, until heated through together better Stewart…. Recipe perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas comfort food at its best up Biscuit Casserole! Work to replace cheese soup ( instead campbell's bacon tater tot casserole the time the soup sure to become a weekend staple in home... That they are flat so they get even crispier save my name, email, sour. Cheddar cheese, tater tots – what ’ s not to Love mouth watering gravy this is a Brunch... One of my favorite items in one dish – looks delicious easy Casserole that is found in the right! Powder and milk one of my favorite items in one dish – looks delicious the letter it! Definitely make this over my old tatter Tot Casserole to 40 minutes, until heated through we liked it ). Original and copyright protected under the Digital Millennium copyright Act the recipes on here are recipes for the busy (... Delicious and a huge hit on Sunday morning in my Sunday School class refrigerated or frozen later.