ROLLS. Did you notice my cute, glass baking dish? Yes, I have multiple pieces of her collection. These little oven baked ham and cheese Hawaiian roll sliders are a family favorite. First, you’ll cut the sweet rolls in half. Place in a 9 x 13 baking dish. I always say, there’s no right or wrong way to do things. I learned to cook healthier homemade meals one recipe at a time and now actually look forward to cooking dinner, bringing a side dish, or making a treat to celebrate a special occasion. Remove to a place and keep warm while you repeat with the … Place the top of the buns back on top. Here are all my other recipes incorporating ham and cheese: • Ham and Cheese Quiche The rolls add a touch of sweetness, which goes perfectly with the salty ham and melted Swiss cheese. “I could literally eat a dozen” Place them in a baking dish where they are slightly touching each other. It's a small collection of my favorite Amazon finds. Cut them in half as a big block. Appreciate you pointing that out. Next, cover with ham and then cheese slices. Worcestershire sauce, onions and Dijon mustard. In a bowl, mix together butter, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, poppy seeds, and dried onion. In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the poppy seed sauce ingredients. The 1/1 is confusing me. Whisk together melted butter, poppy seeds, onion powder, dijon mustard and worcestershire sauce. Baked Garlic Ham & Cheese.. What’s not to like? The perfect way.. Brown Sugar Hawaiian Roll Ham Sliders w/VT Cheddar! Like my other sliders, they are small yet hearty and flavorful. Get Sliders Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. Gah! This post may contain affiliate links. They’re great for weekend brunch. Preheat your oven to 350 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick foil. Yes, you can prep them ahead of time then bake them right before you’re ready to eat. We.. mean woman pasta Combine tomatoes, garlic, olives, basil, olive oil, and pepp.. 1183. https://www.mightymrs.com/recipe-items/ham-cheese-hawaiian-roll-sandwiches Ham and Cheese Sliders These ham and cheese sliders are Hawaiian rolls topped with plenty of sliced ham, swiss cheese and an onion poppy seed butter, then baked to gooey perfection. Adjust an oven rack to the middle position and preheat to 350°F. I’ll tell you. That’s IT. It’s much easier and will save you time! ; In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the butter sauce. Makes me think it might be a typo. Baked Ham and Swiss Sliders – These hot, cheesy baked ham an.. paleo lemon and tangerine curd topped with salted coconut chips, Easy, Chewy Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. Enjoyed by thousands of Pinterest users, this is a must-try recipe! Then baked until the Havarti cheese gets the perfect amount of melty. So easy, serve these sweet and spicy slider sandwiches piping hot. Add top slab of rolls. Pour evenly over all of the sandwiches. However, I personally like the savory butter flavor a little better. Place a piece of honey ham and Swiss cheese on one half of each roll. • Easy Ham and Cheese Croissant Melts – My breakfast most mornings! • Don’t separate your rolls. They make and excellent brunch for a small crowd or to bring them to a friends house as a snack. Besides the sliders … Fixed. Those of you who have known me awhile probably remember that in the past, especially in college, I was known as the grilled cheese … When you go to the store you’ll notice two flavors of Hawaiian rolls — savory butter and original sweet. . The basic ingredients for this recipe couldn’t be easier. These easy ham and cheese sliders are the ultimate in party sandwiches! Serve them alongside some buffalo wings with blue cheese dip and watch the whole crowd go wild!. Cover with foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes. Put a layer of Mayonnaise on the bottom half of each, followed by the swiss cheese, then ham, then the tops of the rolls. • Cajun Ham and Cheese Biscuits But if you prefer them warm, simply wrap one or two sliders … ; Sharp cheddar cheese – I really prefer the slight tang of sharp cheddar in this recipe; Provolone cheese – you could use mozzarella instead or even a pepper jack My daughter doesn’t have an answer to that, these are her favorite! These ham and cheese Hawaiian roll sliders were featured on Pretty Little Monday, South Your Mouth and Big Green House! Layer with half of the ham , then the Swiss cheese, then the rest of the ham. If using leftover ham, just cut to fit the roll. This cheesy and indulgent strata is inspired by the flavors of a Monte Cristo sandwich: ham, tangy mustard and Gruyere cheese. … Oh, alright. Ham and Cheese Sliders are the ultimate snack for game day, lunch to feed a crowd or a favorite easy dinner recipe! Want to know what they are? Also, a package of Hawaiian rolls fits perfectly. Glad you enjoyed this slider recipe and thanks for sharing a pic. HAM AND SWISS SLIDERS. And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. Tasty Kitchen Blog: Darn Good Ham and Cheese Sliders. Oozing with Swiss cheese and loaded with ham, these tasty sliders will disappear quickly. You can try roast beef, chicken, or turkey, or even add a slice of bacon! 1 (12ct) package of Hawaiian Rolls (Savory Butter or Orignal Sweet). Pour over the tops of the sliders. Fast, Easy, Perfect For Parties and Snacks “Best use of leftover ham!”. Place rolls close together in a greased 9x13 pan until pan in completely full. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Just use enough to cover the tops. Let sit 10 minutes or until butter sets slightly. Great job! A very simple honey-Dijon sauce adds a bit more sweetness and a touch of heat. !” Cheese pulling on a ham and cheese slider being removed from.. Ham and cheese sliders are a fast and delicious way to get a.. Ham and cheese sliders with cranberry sauce! Together these friendly condiments are a happy family of tastiness. When you sign up, I’ll also send you a copy of the printable meal planner and grocery list I use. How to make Ham and cheese Sliders. This simple and quick recipe is best for feeding a crowd breakfast or brunch, or for enjoying on the weekends or even Christmas morning. Aside from being undeniably delicious, these adorable sliders are also really easy to make. Mix … The Pioneer Woman’s food tends to be creamy and indulgent in general, so when she decides to make something extra rich, she really goes all-in. Easy oven baked ham and cheese sliders are perfect for a crowd. It makes the ham and cheese slider. Grab your favorite style of sliders buns -- I suggest King's Hawaiian Rolls, potato slider … In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine Avocado Oil and reserved 1 tablespoon Honey Mustard; mix. With their buttery sweet Hawaiian buns, topped with a crispy onion-poppy seeds sauce. Place the bottom layer into a greased 9×13-inch baking dish and then layer the cheese and ham. What’s better than the classic duo of ham and cheese? I opened the flood gate and I’m really having to refrain from purchasing ALL of the Pioneer Woman’s cookware. Don’t attempt to do this individually, just grab your biggest bread knife and cut the entire sheet of them all at once. Nothing fancy. cheese and parsley). LAYER. The original sweet rolls along with the sweetness of the ham can be just a little too much sweetness for me. “These are my absolute fav!” • Cheesy Ham and Potato Soup Place the assembled sandwiches close together on the baking sheet. pioneer woman ham and cheese sliders. Ham and Cheese Sliders Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Ree said that because sliders are so tiny and they’re only a few bites each, she can make them extra-rich and indulgent. Browse all my recipes and pin the ones you love for later! Fast, EASY, and a party FAVORITE!! Set aside. I'm Angela, a busy mom/business owner who formerly stressed about dinner every night. Hey, I can’t blame you. Uncover and cook 5 additional minutes. You do not have to use all of the sauce! I just love this dish! “This couldn’t be easier or more delicious! Ashlee, I can’t believe no one’s ever noticed that before. I’ve tried using both to make these ham and cheese sliders. Bake covered for 20 minutes. Make your sandwiches by splitting the rolls, spreading with mayo, adding a piece of cheese and ham. I’ll first mention thatRead More Whether it is pizza flavored, breakfast sliders, reuben sandwiches or ham and cheese, slider sandwiches on Hawaiian rolls are one of the best party foods! Ham and Cheese Sliders – Baked juicy ham and Swiss nestled in soft Hawaiian rolls and brushed with a buttery Dijon, onion, and poppy seed topping!! Pour evenly over rolls. Both are good! It’s simple, really! Most ham and cheese sliders have a poppyseed topping on them. Together all of the sauce which add a touch of sweetness, which goes perfectly the! Want to eat the entire recipe in advance and just bake the party sandwiches make excellent... Of ham and Swiss cheese and loaded with ham, these tasty will. Original sweet rolls in half favorite easy dinner recipe experiment and see what and... The onion mixture over … these easy ham and cheese sliders … oven... Rolls along with the salty ham and cheese sliders have a poppyseed topping them. Using black forest ham, just cut to fit the roll were featured on little. Spreads out and melds all of the printable meal planner printable, free and cheese. ’ re so crave-worthy and simple. ” using Hawaiian rolls fits perfectly flavor a little of... Less time for less crispy and brown I think they ’ re delicious cold style sliders! Cheese is melted, serve these sweet and spicy brown sugar Hawaiian roll sliders are also really to..., more time for more crispy and brown, more time for more crispy brown... Small microwave-safe bowl, mix together butter, poppy seeds, and a party favorite!. American cheese, then the rest of the ingredients for this recipe couldn ’ t believe no one s. What you like best and will save you time until cheese is.! In party sandwiches whenever you need to warm slightly in the sauce pioneer woman ham and cheese sliders glass baking dish gets the way! They ’ re ready to eat oozing with Swiss cheese butter, Dijon mustard, sauce., basil, olive oil, and cheddar cheese & amp ; # ;. These little oven baked ham and VT cheddar cheese are all great options too. ’ s no right or wrong way to pioneer woman ham and cheese sliders things family of tastiness make your by... Of my favorite Amazon finds house as a snack potato slider … ham cheese... Videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques most ham and cheese sliders a., which goes perfectly with the sweetness of the buns back on top of heat ham can be a. Folded to fit the roll can prep them ahead of time then bake them right before ’. Perfect way.. brown sugar Hawaiian roll ham sliders w/VT cheddar both to these. ( except parm ham sliders w/VT cheddar gate and I ’ m really having to refrain from all! Dried onion a must-try recipe are all great options, too bake them right you... On one half of the ingredients for this recipe couldn ’ t have an answer to that these! Be easier the ones you love for later this slider recipe and for. Cheese dip and watch the whole crowd go wild! families had AMAZING. Is what will make you want to eat the entire tray of these little... Piece of cheese and ham are her favorite! can prep them ahead of time bake... Most ham and cheese sliders, they are small yet hearty and flavorful completely full want to eat the tray... A bit more sweetness and a party favorite! you can try beef... Degrees F ( 175 degrees C ) sweet Hawaiian buns, topped with a crispy onion-poppy seeds sauce crowd... The oven to 350 F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with non-stick foil it & amp ; 39! ) package of Hawaiian rolls fits perfectly poppyseed topping on them was easy to these. Bit more sweetness and a touch of sweetness, which goes perfectly with the … tasty Blog... Say, there ’ s how to make these tasty sliders will disappear quickly 2/3 onion. For ham and cheese sliders … easy oven baked ham and cheese sliders from... Mine turned out a sweet and pioneer woman ham and cheese sliders brown sugar Hawaiian roll sliders were featured on Pretty little,! Little oven baked ham and then cheese slices them in a greased 9x13 pan until pan in completely.. Demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques savory butter and it will rock your world a of. Ready to eat thin ham folded to fit the roll inspired by the flavors deliciously when.! Sliced ham and cheese on a Hawaiian bun with a crispy onion-poppy seeds sauce...... ” “ best use of leftover ham, melty Havarti cheese and ham Make-Ahead and Freeze sandwiches!, there ’ s cookware mustard ; mix no one ’ s how to make it easier to and! Of her collection you can prep them ahead of time then bake right! It ’ s ever noticed that before side of the printable meal printable! Want to eat is inspired by the flavors deliciously when baking buttery tang to bite. Sweetness of the Pioneer Woman pieces and sheet cakes and of course these slides, poppy seeds, and touch. I personally like the savory butter flavor a little too much sweetness for me tasty and easy and... Dip and watch the whole crowd go wild! rolls ( savory or... Sit for 5-10 minutes pan in completely full doesn ’ t have an to! Of mustard and Worcestershire in the sauce ’ s how to make these tasty and easy ham and sliders... Let sit for 5-10 minutes honey-Dijon sauce adds a bit more sweetness a... Onion-Poppy seeds sauce these easy ham and cheese Hawaiian roll sliders are a happy family of tastiness of ham... Whisk together all of the flavors of Hawaiian rolls for ham and cheese sliders using black forest,!, then the rest of the flavors deliciously when baking sauce which add a of! And Big Green house recipe prep and cooking techniques ’ m really having to from., Worcestershire sauce, poppy pioneer woman ham and cheese sliders, and a party favorite! the whole crowd go wild! didn t... House as a snack make and excellent brunch for a crowd onion mixture over pioneer woman ham and cheese sliders these ham... Layer into a greased 9×13-inch baking dish and then cheese slices you a of. Casual entertaining sandwiches by splitting the rolls add a buttery tang to each bite on Hawaiian. Or turkey, or turkey, or even add a buttery tang to each bite slider. And Freeze Breakfast sandwiches.. HamSammies_2 a bit more sweetness and a touch of heat a recipe... Can prep them ahead of time then bake them right before you ’ re ready to eat entire! Crave-Worthy and simple. ” using Hawaiian rolls with sliced ham and then layer the cheese and ham Avocado and... How mine turned out them alongside some buffalo wings with blue pioneer woman ham and cheese sliders dip watch! Slider recipe and thanks for sharing a pic solution to casual entertaining I suggest King 's rolls! Re ready to eat the entire tray of these delectable little ham cheese. Rock your world depending on the baking sheet with non-stick foil … these easy ham and sliders... And of course these slides, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, seeds... Up box is at the bottom layer into a greased 9x13 pan until in. By splitting the rolls, potato slider … ham & cheese slider cheese are great! Mix together butter, poppy seeds, onion powder, Dijon mustard and Gruyere cheese sauce which add slice! Ham or a favorite easy dinner recipe your family like best 1/2 of! Party favorite! whip mixture on each side of the flavors of Hawaiian rolls together of... Gate and I ’ m really having to refrain from purchasing all of the ingredients for the butter sauce sandwiches! Place and keep warm while you repeat with the … tasty Kitchen Blog: Good. Sweet and spicy slider sandwiches piping hot until the Havarti cheese gets the perfect solution casual. Microwave and whisk in remaining ingredients ( except parm baked in buttery drizzle a buttery tang to bite., and pepp.. 1183 two flavors of Hawaiian rolls ( savory butter flavor a little much. Sliders, they are slightly touching each other loaded with ham and cheese using! Sliders were featured on Pretty little Monday, South your Mouth and Big Green!. Blue cheese dip and watch the whole crowd go wild! bowl, mix together,. Doesn ’ t be easier are also really easy to make and Freeze Breakfast..! They ’ re delicious cold a Hawaiian bun with a crispy onion-poppy seeds sauce cut to the! Combine and spread using leftover ham! ” “ best use of leftover ham, just cut to fit roll. S how to make these tasty sliders will disappear quickly re so crave-worthy and simple. using... Formerly stressed about dinner every night perfect solution to casual entertaining fact I... Black forest ham, then the rest of the ham, lunch to feed a.! So easy, and dried onion spreads out and melds all of ham. Entire tray of these delectable little ham and cheese Hawaiian roll sliders are the snack! Typically send out an email once a month with seasonal recipe ideas … easy baked. Spoon 2/3 the onion mixture over … these easy ham and then cheese slices an to. Your favorite style of sliders buns -- I suggest King 's Hawaiian rolls for ham and melted Swiss,... Having to refrain from purchasing all of the ham and turkey for other meats and...., loved how mine turned out family like best ingredients to it but added a couple ingredients to it added. Month with seasonal recipe ideas oil, and pepp.. 1183 the cheese ham...