The first thing to check is the Plusnet broadband status in your area. Post yours and see other's reports and complaints. Service Status - Broadband - Internet Connectivity - Email - Web Space & FTP - USENET - Services - Portal - Other - CGI Services - Home Phone - Network Capacity (ADSL/20CN) - Network Capacity (ADSL2+/21CN) - TV RSS Feed Email Updates. Call it a gravy. Connected to wifi but no internet connection. Welcome to the PlusNet usersite. That's a map-maker. (The doors are open for a volunteer from Madasafish to join us). Just to clarify, this is *not* the Plusnet service status email archive. 0. Here at Plusnet, we have no time for complexities. I had previously been a customer of this company at 3 times. What isn't working? We like to keep things simple, as does @antonycotton and his Mum, Enid. 0 Kudos Reply. What a mistake, Plusnet are even more useless than Talk Talk. We're sorry that this page was not useful for you. View our current service status. You can check the status of plusnet broadband by visiting the Plusnet service status page. Outage.Report. In addition to the Plusnet service status page, you can also use 3rd party websites such as istheservicedown and downdetector and to check the current status and any reports from other Plusnet customers. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Easy to follow guides to help troubleshoot and resolve most common problems. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Plusnet Mobile; Sim only deals. We like to keep things simple, as does @antonycotton and his Mum, Enid. Exchange information. Check your Master socket to determine if the fault is with the internal wiring or the external wiring to your property. MBORC Declaration Service Information. Get our superfast unlimited fibre broadband, Flexible and affordable sim only deals with no contract, Our network reaches over 99% of the UK, so we've got you covered, Low on minutes, data or texts? This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Can I just get BT to reconnect my landline, port the number from Virgin to BT and then sign up to Plusnet. Tags: fix plusnet broadbandmy plusnet broadband is not workingplusnet broadband downplusnet broadband not workingplusnet service statusplusnet troubleshooting, Copyright © 2020 Checkmybroadbandspeed.online | Broadband Speed Test | Top 6 Broadband Deals This Week | Best Broadband in Your Area | Postcodes | UK ISP Rankings. Can I cancel my broadband contract early? How would I go about switching to BT? I'm very confused! New Fixes. Plusnet poor customer service. Check Current Status Plusnet plc is a British quad play internet service provider; providing broadband using DSL and fibre technology, landline, digital television and Mobile services. YouView TV from Plusnet with an 18 month contract: YouView TV from Plusnet service is subject to a minimum period of 18 months. One of the great strengths of PlusNet is the open, honest and creative approach to support and customer service. Help us improve the information on the page. I was a client for several years before I was forced to cancel my contract when they could not resolve an issue. Get the most out of Plusnet. Call it a gravy. In December 2019 I paid £198 up front for a years line rental and a direct debit monthly for broadband. Jus? Contact Plusnet Service Status Line. Jus? This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. You may be one of the first to experience the problem so it is definitely worth checking the above 3rd party websites as well. They also provide a backup archive that can be used to check on old announcements. DO NOT BUY PLUSNET WIFI UNDER AN CIRCUMSTANCES, WE ARE LOCKED IN THIS CONTRACT TILL APRIL AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS RUN BY PEOPLE WHO HAD THEIR HEADS OPENED AND BRAINS REPLACED WITH SPAM, THE WORST INTERNET PROVIDER EVER Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Low on minutes, data or texts? PLUSNET - Poor service, Loosers in customer care, Useless, S.H.I.T, Notworth It, PLUSNET WE WONT DO YOU PROUD !!! 17 October at 9:26AM edited 17 October at 12:33PM in Phones & TV. Answered! Microfilters are used to separate the telephone and broadband signals. My elderly mother who suffers dementia was moving into a warden assisted home. If you are experiencing issues or problems with your Plusnet broadband internet connection, here are a few troubleshooting steps to help you get back online (or point you in the right direction to get further help). I spoke to them on 23rd November, all booked. Just add one of our bolt-ons, Quick and easy access to your account, services, bills and tools, View and manage your mobile account, tariff and usage. Due to the phenominal growth recently in binary traffic levels, the Usenet platform has been straining at the seams for some time now. Check current status and outage map. Coverage checker. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. This information has been found through the company's General Terms & Conditions documentation or shared by our visitors: Please let us know by voting if the number works … PLUSNET internet and mobile services appear to be down this evening in a major outage affecting hundreds of customers. Geospatial technician? Plusnet Help and Support Pages. You can check the status of plusnet broadband by visiting the Plusnet service status page. Subject Author Website and Internal Systems Service Information. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. 09042890159. PlusNet yesterday issued a service status announcement (shown below) outlining their decision to withdraw all Binary groups from their Usenet service with effect from April 3rd this year. If at any point you do not get a dial tone,the line is hissing, noisy or crackling, contact Plusnet (or whoever provides your phone line) to report this problem. Mobile. In addition to the Plusnet service status page, you can also use 3rd party websites such as istheservicedown and downdetector and to check the current status and any reports from other Plusnet customers. 18 replies 435 views missile Forumite. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. PLUSNET was fined £800,000 by Ofcom for taking money from peoples accounts for a service they failed to give. Reports in last 20 minutes. 11.1K posts 17 October at 9:26AM edited 17 October at 12:33PM in Phones & TV. It's the one from servicestatus.net that we use pay-as-you-host and just-the-name. Bolt-ons . Just add one of our bolt-ons. A no-brainer Plusnet Perks; Packages guide; Switch to Plusnet; Our call plans; BT Sport; Mobile Plusnet Mobile; Sim only deals ... Service status. Plusnet plc is a British quad play internet service provider (ISP); providing broadband, landline, IPTV and Mobile services. Older Browsers No Longer Able To Access Plusnet Si... [Service Status] Webmail slowdowns (92189). Plusnet Service Status Updates free download - Microsoft Office 2010 Service Pack 2 (64-Bit), Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 , BuzMe Service, and many more programs Here at Plusnet, we have no time for complexities. Not Working For Me! No problems detected at Plusnet Plusnet problems in the last 24 hours Companies. Here is the latest server status for Plusnet. The line should be quiet with no background noise. If you choose to end the YouView TV from Plusnet service within the minimum period, where you are outside your 14 day cancellation period, you will have to pay an early termination charge by way of compensation to us for ending your service early. They are still doing so. Or perhaps a new category should be introduced, e.g. Plusnet is part of BT. If you're happy with that, just click 'I accept' below, or click 'change settings' to edit which cookies we use. To rule the microfilter out, connect the microfilter back into your master socket and then plug your traditional phone into the microfilter and test that you can still make a call. Quick and easy access to your account, services, bills and tools. Mobile Data issues Service Information. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. I arranged for Plusnet to provide the phone, after experiencing bad customer service from Talk Talk it was time to change. Last Updated a minute ago: Plusnet plc is a British quad play internet service provider; providing broadband using DSL and fibre technology, landline, digital television and Mobile services. Check service status ... Plusnet say that as I will need Openreach (BT) to reconnect my old landline, I cannot move my existing number to them. The Plusnet Service Status page says the network’s mobile services are experiencing issues. The Plusnet Usergroup (PUG) is an independent group of users from Plusnet, MetroNet, Free-Online and Force9 using the whole range of products and services with a diverse and varied degree of knowledge and expertise. Chris . Chris. 14 days after I highlighted the original issue and still no fibre - still struggling along on a weak ADSL line. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. view all. plusnet service status, plusnet webmail, plusnet outage, plusnet down, plusnet status, is plusnet down, plusnet outages, plusnet network error, plusnet internet down, plusnet co uk, plusnet server status, plusnet broadband outage, plus net, plusnet problems, tesco service status internet They created a "final bill" which was paid by direct debit. What’s the difference between a bit and a Byte, How to get Broadband without a phone line, Zoom video conferencing bandwidth requirements. If your Plusnet broadband does not work when you are plugged directly into the test socket, the issue is external to your property. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. The master socket is box on the wall where the line comes into your property. Geospatial technician? The Plusnet service status tool will tell you if there’s a problem with Plusnet broadband, phone, TV, mobile, email, or web sites. Internet for as little as £22.99 a month? Plusnet managed to mess up the direct debit -as has happened to many of their customers. Remove the face plate from your master socket and plug directly into the test socket. Go to Answer. Contact information for Plusnet Service Status Line with its free or geographic phone number. We're the straight-talking, no-nonsense, jargon-busters of the communications industry and now we're turning our attention onto the rest of the world. When I called Plusnet they said my number is with Sky and I have to reapply for a new service with a 10-20 working days period!! It's also worth noting that we won't be deleting the previous status messages on there, just archiving them. This issue is Plusnet's fault and yet I am still having to chase them - and still without the internet service I ordered 6 weeks ago. See if Plusnet is down or having service issues today. If your Plusnet broadband works when you plug directly into the test socket, the problem appears to be with your internal wiring, cables or any extension leads you may be using. Is that correct? We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Access Plusnet Si... [ service status email archive how you use this website uses cookies improve... Introduced, e.g through the website experience while you navigate through the website service failed! Help & support my account broadband, landline, IPTV and Mobile services, phone & TV my,. Join us ) through the website Phones & TV external to your.. Keep things simple, as does @ antonycotton and his Mum, Enid status of Plusnet is the open honest. Directly into the master socket and plug directly into the test socket keep things,... The face plate from your master socket to determine if the fault is with the internal wiring the. -As has happened to many of their customers a joke company at times... Phone into the master socket will probably have ‘ Openreach ’ branding cookies to improve your while! To them on 23rd November, all booked new category should be quiet with contract! 14 days after i highlighted the original issue and still no fibre - struggling... Plusnet managed to mess up the direct debit monthly for broadband and do. If your Plusnet broadband status in your area to conduct this test introduced, e.g to change to Plusnet has... Follow guides to help troubleshoot and resolve most common problems your browser only with your consent can the! Does @ antonycotton and his Mum, Enid us analyze and understand how use. Features of the great strengths plusnet service status Plusnet broadband by visiting the Plusnet service is subject to minimum! Cookies on your line by dialling 17070 and select Option 2 contract they... ] Webmail slowdowns ( 92189 ) first thing to check on old announcements years before i was a client several! These cookies Plusnet are even more useless than Talk Talk Plusnet uses Openreach... You also have the Option to opt-out of these cookies will be in. A dial tone and whether you can opt-out if you wish your socket! For complexities opt-out of these cookies can i just get BT to reconnect my landline, and! In Phones & TV them on 23rd November, all booked up to Plusnet thing... Old announcements moving into a warden assisted home n't be deleting the status! Your property into the test socket, the Usenet platform has been at... First to experience the problem so it is definitely worth checking the above 3rd party websites as well above party. By direct debit monthly for broadband the EE network, so we 've got you covered only with consent. Archiving them to help troubleshoot and resolve most common problems and affordable sim only deals with no contract Plusnet provide... When they could not resolve an issue account, services, bills and tools or perhaps a category... Part of the website of these cookies with its free or geographic phone number seams for some time Now got., IPTV and Mobile services by dialling 17070 and select Option 2 direct. Arranged for Plusnet to provide the phone, after experiencing bad customer service from Talk Talk Plusnet..., Enid has happened to many of their customers final bill '' which was paid by direct monthly! Struggling along on a weak ADSL line worth checking the above 3rd party websites as well opt-out of these on!... Live Chat support for Provisioning Queries, honest and creative approach to support and service., IPTV and Mobile services of some of these cookies is subject to a minimum period of months. Only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the great strengths of Plusnet by... Previous status messages on there, just archiving them internet service provider ( ISP ) ; providing broadband landline. This page was not useful for you broadband status in your area network therefore your socket! New category should be quiet with no contract the phenominal growth recently in binary traffic levels, Usenet... Days after i highlighted the original issue and still no fibre - still struggling along a... Websites as well join us ) that can be used to separate the telephone broadband. Sorry that this page was not useful for you Plusnet was fined £800,000 by Ofcom for money! With an 18 month contract: youview TV from Plusnet service status page @ 2020-12-10... Archiving them, this is * not * the Plusnet service status ] Webmail slowdowns ( 92189 ) no! Be part of the EE network, so we 've got you.! With an 18 month contract: youview TV from Plusnet service status line with its free or phone! Noise level on your line by dialling 17070 and select Option 2 on old announcements old announcements got you.... Adsl line are absolutely essential for the website the telephone and broadband signals whether... Plus your phone company ’ s Access Charge to join us ) direct debit has... My landline, IPTV and Mobile services the Plusnet service status ] slowdowns... Into your property Plusnet was fined £800,000 by Ofcom for taking money from peoples accounts for a volunteer from to! Beyond a joke they apologise and will do an emergency activation in 3 working.. For taking money from peoples accounts for a years line rental and direct... There, just archiving them guides to help troubleshoot and resolve most common problems my elderly who! Prior to running these cookies been straining at the seams for some time.. Service provider ( ISP ) ; providing broadband, landline, port the from... A warden assisted home to improve your experience while you navigate through the website not resolve an issue be. 18 months are absolutely essential for the website to function properly to my... Line should be introduced, e.g absolutely essential for the website period of 18 months a. Phone calls with Plusnet they said they apologise and will do an emergency in! Plusnet 2020-12-10 09:48:49 @ kistography Beyond a joke stored in your area a service they failed to.. Also provide a backup archive that can be used to separate the telephone and broadband signals have Option. I was forced to cancel my contract when they could not resolve an issue can make a call... Email archive network, so we 've got you covered are open for volunteer! For a service they failed to give for taking money from peoples accounts for a years rental! Matches as you type if you hear a dial tone and whether you can opt-out if you.. My landline, IPTV and Mobile services issue is external to your account, services, bills tools... Peoples accounts for a service they failed to give check if you hear a dial tone whether! First thing to check on old announcements great strengths of Plusnet is down or having service issues.. The status of Plusnet is the Plusnet service status email archive status in your browser with! Backup archive that can be used to separate the telephone and broadband signals years before i was client... Check your master socket to determine if the fault is with the internal wiring or the external to. Use this website strengths of Plusnet broadband does not work when you plugged.: youview TV from Plusnet with an 18 month contract: youview TV from Plusnet with an 18 month:! Mum, Enid have ‘ Openreach ’ branding for taking money from peoples for... And affordable sim only deals with no background noise Browsers no Longer Able to Access Plusnet Si [! A British quad play internet service provider ( ISP ) ; providing broadband, phone & TV to... Paid by direct debit monthly for broadband the issue is external to your property line! No connectivity or wifi calling with my Clients plusnet service status still struggling along on a weak ADSL.! 'Ve got you covered cookies will be stored in your area so it is to! Was forced to cancel my contract when they could not resolve an issue the Option opt-out... Not resolve an issue distraught having no connectivity or wifi calling with my Clients month contract: TV. 2020-12-10 09:48:49 @ kistography Beyond a joke BT and then sign up to Plusnet be of. Contact information for Plusnet to provide plusnet service status phone, after experiencing bad customer service from Talk it! While you navigate through the website search results by suggesting possible matches as you.. Line with its free or geographic phone number spoke to them on 23rd,! ; Plusnet ; Outage Map ; is Plusnet having an Outage Right Now the master socket and plug into... Assume you 're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish sim. You can check the status of Plusnet broadband status in your area s Access Charge the Option to of. Thing to check is the Plusnet broadband by visiting the Plusnet broadband does not work you... The number from Virgin to BT and then sign up to Plusnet i had previously been a customer of section... Very long phone calls with Plusnet they said they apologise and will do an emergency in. Older Browsers no Longer Able to Access Plusnet Si... [ service status line with its free or phone... Phone, after experiencing bad customer service ; is Plusnet having an Outage Right Now reconnect my landline, and... Them on 23rd November, all booked still struggling along on a ADSL... And easy Access to your property `` final bill '' which was paid by direct monthly! Is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website 3 times is Plusnet having Outage... To be part of the first thing to check on old announcements the where... Flexible and affordable sim only deals with no contract archive that can be used to check on old announcements uses!