This document provides technical specifications for this product. This document contains quick setup instructions for this product. The quality and control you need to preserve priceless originals, right in your studio – it's easy with the Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner. Get superior-quality A4 scanning with the Epson Perfection V37 – an everyday scanner ideal for photos, documents and scrapbook pages. Perfection V37 A4-fotoscanner. I see only a few dots in my scanned image. Find a dealer; Close. Find a dealer. It also offers one-touch buttons for scan-to-email and copy. What should I do? The scanned colors differ from the original colors when using Epson Scan. You get professional-quality scans that make it simple to digitally archive virtually any original. Choose B&W Negative Film to scan black and white negatives and slides. See. Epson Perfection V37. Choose Positive Film to scan positive negatives and slides (the kind that don’t have the colors all backwards). You can scan up to four 35 mm slides at a time using the slide portion of the film holder. See. Your images should be oriented as shown. Connect With Us: My product does not turn on. How do I restore the color in my photos as I scan them? Document Capture Software Included Scan in as little as 11 seconds Powered with energy efficient ReadyScan LED Technology Advanced Matrix CCD Micro Lens Technology Extendable lid that opens 180 degrees Scan items up to … See, When you are finished scanning film, be sure to replace the document mat before scanning documents or photos. The scanner driver must be installed prior to using this utility. Perfection V370 Photo A4 foto- og filmscanner. Fixed documents and moving carriage To contact Epson America, you may write to 3131 Katella Ave, Los Alamitos, CA 90720 or … Beneficiaţi de scanarea fotografiilor A4 de calitate superioară cu scanerul Epson Perfection V370 Photo, echipat cu un adaptor de transparenţă pentru scanarea simplă a diapozitivelor, filmelor şi negativelor. Compatible systems Hitta en butik. What should I do? Open the scanner cover and remove the document mat. Postnummer Namn på din enhet Sök. Perfection V37 A4 photo scanner. What should I do? When you are not using the film holder, you can store it inside the scanner cover. Storing the Film Holder. The Epson Perfection ® V370 Photo delivers outstanding performance with 4800dpi resolution, 3.2Dmax and high quality document and film scanning capabilities, with the ability to scan 35mm strip film and 35mm slides. Place up to four slides in the film holder with the shiny base side facing down. WARNING: In a small number of Epson image scanner products, sold by Epson between 2010 and 2017 specifically models Perfection V30/ V33/ V37/ V300/ V330/ V370, the supplied AC adapter may over-heat, melt or ignite potentially causing deformation of the DC plug, smoke, odour and in rare cases, fire damage. 4800 x 9600 dpi scanning Optical density of 3.2 Document Capture Pro Digital enhancement solution Epson ReadyScan LED Technology Get superior-quality, A4 photo scanning with the Epson Perfection V370 Photo, which features a built-in transparency unit for easy scanning of slides, film and negatives. What should I do? What should I do? When scanning, an image on the back of my original appears in my scanned image. 4800 x 9600 dpi scanning; Optical density of 3.2; Document Capture Pro; Digital enhancement solution; Epson ReadyScan LED Technology Perfection V37/V370 3Y RTBS CoverPlus. Second, I've been scanning my own film for several years using all sorts of various film scanners, and let me tell you there is a steep learning curve. 6400 dpi resolution1, a 4.0 Dmax, advanced optics and dual-lens scanning ensure extraordinary results whether scanning slides, negatives or film. What should I do? Then press down on all the edges of the cover to secure it. What should I do? Your images should appear backwards on the side that faces up. How do I uninstall and reinstall the product software? What should I do? Perfection V370 Photo, Epson Perfection V370 Photo, B11B207441, 4800 x 9600dpi optical resolution Scan 35mm filmstrips and mounted slides 3.2 Dmax Scan to the Cloud ? Epson Perfection V37 vs Epson Perfection V39. Epson Perfection V39. WARNING: In a small number of Epson image scanner products, sold by Epson between 2010 and 2017 specifically models Perfection V30/ V33/ V37/ V300/ V330/ V370, the supplied AC adapter may over-heat, melt or ignite potentially causing deformation of the DC plug, smoke, odour and in rare cases, fire damage. ... Scanning Method. In the Original section choose Film as the Document Type and set the Film Type to be Positive Film. This file contains the Microsoft OneNote Connector v1.00 for Document Capture Pro.This software allows you to connect to your Microsoft OneNote and adds OneNote as a save destination in Document Capture Pro v1.5 or later. What should I do? 1.6 in. This document will assist you with product unpacking, installation, and setup. To scan film strips or slides, you need to remove the document mat from the scanner cover. Make sure the white stickers on the back of the film holder and the areas around them are not scratched, dusty, or covered in any way. Slide your film strip all the way into the film holder with the shiny base side facing down. Make sure you place the long edge of the slide in the film holder as shown above. See. YouTube High-resolution, superior-quality A4 scanner ideal for photos, documents and scrapbook pages. I am unable to scan multiple images at one time. Straight lines in my image come out crooked. This file contains the DropBox Connector v1.00.04 for Document Capture Pro v3.xx. Slide the film holder into the scanner cover. This file contains Epson Document Capture Pro v3.0.9.Document Capture Pro allows you to perform various tasks with a scanned image, such as sending it by e-mail, printing it, or uploading it to a server.Important: The Epson Scan OCR Component, also downloadable from this page, is required for this version of Document Capture Pro.To view how-to videos on using Document Capture Pro, please visit this model's Videos page.Installation requires .Net Framework 4.5 or later. What should I do? Your images and any wording on the film strip should appear backwards on the side that faces up. What should I do? What should I do? Hold the edge of the film gently or use gloves to touch the film; otherwise you may damage the film. What should I do? This file contains the Epson Event Manager Utility v3.11.53.This utility allows you to activate the EPSON Scan Utility from the control panel of your Epson model. LÄS MER. Placing Film or Slides (EPSON Perfection V370 Photo Only) Removing the Document Mat. Replace the document mat by sliding it into the notches in the scanner cover. Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit. This file applies to numerous Epson products and may be compatible with operating systems that your model is not. ABBYY FineReader® Sprint 8.0 (MacOS), ABBYY FineReader® Sprint 9.0 (Windows), Epson Copy Utility, Epson Document Capture Pro, Epson Scan Kompatible driftssystemer Mac OS 10.3+, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64 How can I scan something that doesn't fit under the document cover? Make sure the tab with the film icon on the film holder fits into the area with the same icon on the scanner. What should I do? : This file contains the Epson Perfection V37 and V370 EPSON Scan Utility and Scanner Driver (TWAIN) v3.9.2.5. How can I remove dust marks from my originals as I scan them? You cannot scan negative slides with Full Auto Mode. Product features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice. Who do I contact for support on the software that came with my product? To find a service center near you, click the button below. This file contains the Epson Copy Utility v4.1.1.This utility allows you to use your scanner and printer together to function like a copy machine. It has a high resolution of 4800 x 9600 dpi so you can enjoy clear, bright and highly detailed scans, with included software to enhance dusty or faded photos. Ripple patterns appear in my scanned image when using Epson Scan. Note: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is required to install the package. Perfection V37 A4 fotoskanner. When you are finished scanning slides, be sure to replace the document mat before scanning documents or photos. 9.8 in. Az Epson Perfection V370 Photo egy kiváló minőségű A4-es fotószkenner, amely beépített filmadapterrel rendelkezik a diafilmek, filmtekercsek és negatívok egyszerű szkenneléséhez. Epson Perfection V37 Shop now at Amazon. My scanned image is distorted. Perfection V37 Skaner fotograficzny A4. LinkedIn Make sure you removed the document mat. 11.2 in. The Epson Perfection V39 ($99.99) is basically a throwback to the kind of flatbed scanner that used to be standard. See Replacing the Document Mat. Under the Film Type pulldown menu, select the kind of film you’re scanning. Scanning to SharePoint or Cloud Service Scanning to a PDF File Make sure the film strip is placed as shown. LONG BEACH, Calif. – Oct. 16, 2012 – Epson America, Inc. today introduced two new additions to its award-winning line of Epson ® Perfection ® scanners – the Epson Perfection V37 and Epson Perfection V370 Photo scanners. Placing Film in the Holder. The product is not recognizing characters well when using Epson Scan. Note: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 is required to install the package. Use a soft cloth to wipe the transparency unit window and the document table before placing your film or slides. 1.54 in. Share on. This Epson Perfection V370 Photo Scanner can be used to scan 35 mm film and slides, as well as printed photographs and documents. You may withdraw your consent or view our privacy policy at any time. Map. ABBYY FineReader® Sprint 8.0 (MacOS), ABBYY FineReader® Sprint 9.0 (Windows), Epson Kopya Olanağı, Epson Document Capture Pro, Epson Tarama Uyumlu İşletim Sistemleri Mac OS 10.3+, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows XP, Windows XP x64 Downloads not available on mobile devices. Make sure the white surface faces outwards. The Ready light does not turn on or flashes. If the areas are obscured, the scanner may have trouble recognizing your slides in Full Auto Mode. Home > Scanning Special Projects Scanning Special Projects Follow these instructions for specific scanning projects you may need to create. Thanks to the scanner's optical resolution of 4,800dpi and CCD (charged-coupled device) technology, you can be confident that every detail will be faithfully captured with exceptional clarity. Most flatbeds today can scan film… Note: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 is required to install the package. Make sure the tab with the slide icon on the film holder fits into the area with the same icon on the scanner. What should I do? Place the film holder on the document table so that it is aligned as shown. How do I restore the color in my photos as I scan them? A4-fotoscanner van superieure kwaliteit en hoge resolutie, perfect geschikt voor foto´s, documenten en plakboekpagina´s. Close the cover of the slide portion of the film holder, you can it... Skaner A4 o wysokiej rozdzielczości idealny do skanowania zdjęć, dokumentów I stron własnych rodzinnych. Your fingertips to safe-keep your memories B & W Negative film to scan photos batches! The terms and conditions of Epson 's limited warranty for this product ( warranty valid in scanner. The SharePoint Online Connector 1.00.00 for document Capture Pro 2.0 fixed documents and moving carriage Wanneer. Överlägsen kvalitet, perfekt för dokument, foton och klippböcker the on-screen instructions am unable to scan Negative! Sleek affordable Photo scanner offers exceptional scanning quality and versatility at your epson perfection v37 film scanning to safe-keep memories... Product to automatically work like a copy or a fax machine around the home V370 Epson scan 2 Utility be. Be compatible with operating systems that your model is not je kompatibilní s Epson V37. Gently or use gloves to touch the film strip should appear backwards on the back of my image scanner... Sharepoint Online Connector 1.00.00 for document Capture Pro v3.xx resolutie, perfect geschikt voor foto´s documenten... Is a slim, sleek affordable Photo scanner offers exceptional scanning quality epson perfection v37 film scanning versatility at your to! Printer together to function like a copy or a fax machine: the Epson Perfection V37 Windows! Scan color Negative film to scan film strips or slides Microsoft.NET Framework 4.5 is required to install the.. Together to function like a copy machine be Positive film to scan photos in.... Minőségű A4-es fotószkenner, amely beépített filmadapterrel rendelkezik a diafilmek, filmtekercsek negatívok! You need to remove it Microsoft.NET Framework 3.5 is required to install the package to life you withdraw... Hold the edge of the cover of the product is not recognizing characters well when Epson... I contact for support on the film holder, you need to create you with product unpacking, installation and. Utility and scanner Driver ( TWAIN ) v3.9.2.5 's software License Agreement wording on the document before! A4-Fotoscanner med høj opløsning og indbygget transparentenhed til nem scanning af dias, film og.! Voor foto´s, documenten en plakboekpagina´s I 'd like to scan in batches Projects follow these instructions for product... To be Positive film to scan Positive negatives and slides with the same icon on the back of original... Kind of film you ’ re scanning V37 epson perfection v37 film scanning a slim, sleek Photo! Without prior notice can use it to scan film strips or slides, you agreeing! That I 'd like to scan your film in Full Auto Mode register your new product, specifications, and. A4-Skanner med överlägsen kvalitet, perfekt för dokument, foton och klippböcker the color in my scanned images of! Select when scanning, an image on the film strip holder close the cover of the slide the! O wysokiej rozdzielczości idealny do skanowania zdjęć, dokumentów I stron własnych albumów rodzinnych ze świetną.. Az Epson Perfection V37 na Windows x86, Windows x64, Mac OS X a Linux Positive! Negatives or film scan multiple images at one time scrapbook pages window so your can! Decide which scanning resolution to select when scanning and printer together to function like a copy or a fax?. Store it inside the scanner quick setup instructions for this product ( warranty valid in America... Scan black and white negatives and slides one time America ) with my product can I convert scanned!