Sift dry ingredients together and add to batter. Also, even when it's cut the next day, it doesn't cut well; it easily crumbles. This is a great recipe as is, and also works well with some healty substitutions (1/2 whole wheat flour 1/2 white, 1/2 applesauce for the oil). Add in flour mixture and mix just until all ingredients are wet. This recipe made about 21 muffins. This Blueberry Zucchini Bread is easy to make and absolutely delicious! Not that I’m complaining at all! Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Cream shortening & sugar. In a separate bowl, combine oil, eggs, water, zucchini and lemon juice. This creamy crockpot mac and cheese starts with ... Images/text copyright Amanda Formaro 2020. © Copyright 2021, 15 Instant Pot Recipes to Power You Through Whole30, 20 Meatless Monday Ideas That Everyone Will Love, 14 Hearty, Comfort Food Casseroles Starring Winter Squash, Our 25 Best Hot and Cheesy Dips Got Serious Game, 25 Beloved Bread Recipes From Grandma's Kitchen, 10 Banana Bundt Cakes to Make with Excess Bananas, The Best Comfort Foods to Get You Through Flu Season, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 12 Vegetable-Friendly Side Dishes for the Mediterranean Diet, 19 Hearty Meatless Soups and Stews To Keep You Warm This Winter, 10 Vegan Bowls Packed with Veggies and Grains, 20 Recipes for the Super Bowl for Two People, Nutrition In a large bowl, mix oil, eggs, vanilla, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Gradually add the dry ingredients while mixing on low. I used a smallish zucchini (which I also drained of a lot of its liquid). You will! ), and this one looks above and beyond awesome! of stuff in a 5 lb. Wife, mom of three, coffee addict & crockpot obsessed! Increased the zucchini to 2.5 cups and ensured that I squeezed the water out of the zucchini by lightly salting it and letting it "weep" for 20 minutes or so. Set aside. Shredded zucchini keeps this loaf moist and delicious. 3 cups all-purpose flour. We love a good quick … Can I freeze one of the loafs after cooking it? If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. I suggest using fresh blueberries in this Zucchini Blueberry Bread! https://tastykitchen.com/recipes/breads/individual-pineapple-zucchini-bread I have two zucchini plants in my garden this year taking over WAY more space then I planned, so I forsee many batches of Blueberry Zucchini Bread in our family’s future. That’s just making a good thing better. It was full of flavor, delightfully sweet with a delicate hint of cinnamon. It is loaded with blueberries, zucchini and even some carrot. About a month ago I made Blueberry Zucchini Bread and fell in love with it. Whisk it all together well. Fold in blueberries and coconut with a spoon. Bake at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt, beat into In a large bowl, beat together eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar. Time needed: 50 minutes. One of the things I look forward to most in July, aside from the gorgeous weather, is blueberry picking! I’ve done both and I prefer fresh, but frozen works well too! Blueberries belong in zucchini bread… Use fresh blueberries since they’re readily available during the summer months or fold them carefully into your batter if using frozen. I used 3 cups of zucchini instead of 2, 2 cups white sugar and 1/4 cup brown sugar instead of all white sugar and added a sprinkle of nutmeg. Cream sugar with shortening until light and fluffy. Lightly grease 4 mini-loaf pans. Growing your own food in the backyard is truly incredible! By Kelly Miller • June29,2019 • 8 Comments. I also like to sprinkle them with a little raw sugar before baking to add a nice little crunch. Mix ingredients. I have also made muffins from this recipe, just up the baking powder to 3 tbsp for a more cake-like texture. This keto zucchini bread recipe is … 1 cup vegetable oil. Step 1:Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Stir in the zucchini by hand. Gradually add flour to mixer bowl, one cup at a time, while mixer is set to low speed. Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt. Also, the recipe indicates a "light" greasing of the pans is needed. The only time I ever enjoy eating zucchini is in zucchini bread (which is why I refuse to grow it in my garden, that would be a LOT of zucchini bread! Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. 3 eggs, lightly beaten. kids everywhere under the age of 12) cannot detect the heaps of zucchini that are well-hidden inside of this bread! This batter is so tasty and I love the little flecks of … Bake for 60-65 minutes or until top is golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. We love zucchini in breads or even grilled and roasted. Stir in eggs, milk, lemon juice, and pineapple. It went WAY too fast in this house! As it baked it rose unevenly, with a square, level top, not the nicely rounded top it should have. Blueberry Zucchini Bread with Streusel Topping is the perfect way to use up garden fresh zucchini! I hope you enjoy! Cool 20 minutes in pans, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely. Fold in the zucchini. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Next time, I'll use a little less blueberries--maybe 1 1/2 cups. Ingredients: 2 cups shredded zucchini (about 1 medium) 1 (20 oz.) Add in shredded zucchini and mix well. Jump to Recipe. If you’ve never grown veggies before, zucchini is honestly the easiest plant to start with – just give it plenty of room and it will take off! Join me as I share my favorite shortcut recipes right here! In a large bowl beat together eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar until very well combined. Spread into bread pan. It was moist, with a compact yet tender crumb, chock full of blueberries and pretty specks of zucchini. loaf pans. I also made a crumb topping with equal parts flour, sugar and oatmeal mixed with cinnamon and enough smart balance spread to make it crumbly. Wonderful recipe and an ingenous way to use up the mountains of zucchini that come out of summer gardens! Join me as I share my favorite shortcut recipes right here! The first time it was terrible! Now that I’ve made blueberry zucchini bread half a dozen times (more on that later), I’m a convert. ), Sloppy Joe Cornbread Casserole (Video Tutorial). It was just the right amount of batter for an 8x4” loaf pan. Spread batter even among two greased loaf pans. Now- that is one heck of a good loaf of blueberry zucchini bread! Step 3:Pour batter into greased pan and bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until completely co… I will make this again and again! Absolutely! https://www.mostlyhomemademom.com/blueberry-streusel-zucchini-bread You’d never know there was a green veggie in this bread, I promise! Add all wet ingredients: eggs, sugars, and oil in 1 bowl and mix on low or by hand. We all loved it! Divide batter over two greased loaf pans. bag. Yes! Add all dry ingredients … Gently stir in blueberries to the batter. this recipie is the best zucchini bread recipie i have ever had. This lemon blueberry zucchini bread is the best I’ve ever had! Hello! Place shredded zucchini in a clean kitchen towel and wring out any extra moisture; set aside. Preheat oven to 350F; grease 2 loaf pans. Stirring it will help get rid of it, but your glaze will be much smoother if made when needed, not ahead of time.This … Just made these for the first time this morning, but followed some advice from previous reviews. Bread will … Zucchini bread tastes like any other sweet bread/muffin – it just depends on the spices added. Grease two standard loaf pans. In a large bowl, beat together the eggs, oil, vanilla, and sugar. Gently fold in the blueberries. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Gently fold in the grated zucchini and fresh blueberries before spooning the batter into a greased and floured loaf pan. I only used 2 C sugar instead of the 2 1/4 C required by the recipe, and it still was overly sweet. I’m Kelly. She is a crafting expert and guru in the kitchen and has appeared online and in print publications many times over the years. As a fun twist, blueberry zucchini bread. Bake the blueberry bread … This recipe freezes well too. Beat in the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. With crushed pineapple, fresh shredded zucchini, raisins, and spices – this dairy free bread is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or dessert. Thanks so much for this great recipe! Fold in grated zucchini and crushed pineapple. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Combine the wet ingredients in a stand mixer. It was perfect. How to make Blueberry Zucchini Bread . Wife, mom of three, coffee addict, & crockpot obsessed! 461 calories; protein 5.3g; carbohydrates 66.8g; fat 19.9g; cholesterol 46.5mg; sodium 281.3mg. Baked as muffins for 25 minutes. I've made large loaves, mini loaves and mini muffins. I am not. So... the 4 mini pans don't begin to cover the room needed for this batter. Zucchini season is finally here! I also cut the sugar to 2 cups and cinnamon to 1/4 tsp. Then topped with a sweet lemon glaze. A family favorite! I made this twice. Lemon blueberry zucchini bread with lemon glaze is a light, summery cake-like bread that features seasonal flavors, comes together simply, and is perfect for breakfast, a snack, or even dessert! It’s super moist and full of fresh lemon and blueberry flavor. To make this blueberry zucchini bread, simply stir together the dry ingredients and then add in the wet. Step 2:In a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, milk, nutmeg, butter, and lemon, stirring to blend. . It rose like the dickins in the oven and overflowed the pan. Mix wet ingredients into dry, add nuts and fold in. DIRECTIONS. Pour into two greased 8x4-in. Enjoy! I used 1/2 c. oil and 1/2 c. applesauce. Try using at least 5 if not 6 mini pans. In a bowl whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. I didn't change anything else and it was perfect!!! Fold in the zucchini. With blueberries. Just fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter, sprinkle streusel over tops, and bake – probably for about 25 minutes or so. Blueberries take typical zucchini bread to the next level, yum! Bake 50 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a knife inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean. It’s like blueberry bread meets zucchini bread meets carrot cake – the best of 3 worlds! Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I made a half recipe for a standard loaf but there wasn’t enough batter to fill the pan adequately, so I had to sub with a smaller pan that just didn’t seem right to me. This was to die for, really, I couldn't stay away! It is always moist and delicious! I've made without altering and it is delicious but ofcourse I always take it to another level which is even YUMMIER! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. DIRECTIONS Add oil, sugar, zucchini, vanilla and almond extract to beaten eggs. This blueberry zucchini bread recipe it’s similar but adds the sweet burst of blueberries. This pineapple zucchini bread recipe starts with combining oil, applesauce, eggs, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla. Add in salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon and mix once more. Use Fresh Blueberries! I made in 2 large loaf pans and baked for 1 hour 20 min. In a mixing bowl, using the mixer, combine butter, sugar, eggs, sour cream, pineapple and vanilla extract. One batch makes two loaves – one to keep and one to … They've all turned out great. I'm Kelly. The frozen blueberries tend to give it a longer bake time and a more moist, dense bread, but the flavor is the same. Wrap it up tightly and it should last for about 3 months in the freezer. On a side note; to prevent your blueberries from sinking to the bottom of the pan, coat them in flour before adding. Fold in the zucchini.

Muffins are usually 20-25 :)I just made this! This was wonderful! Remove bowl from mixer and gently fold in blueberries. Fold in the shredded zucchini and then gently fold in the blueberries. Cranberry Pineapple Zucchini Bread – this fantastic zucchini bread is loaded with chopped nuts, Craisins, and pineapple. Lemon and blueberries are one of my favorite combos, especially when making bread … As I turned it out of the pan directly into the garbage can rather than onto a cooling rack, it somehow finally dawned on me that I forgot to include the zucchini in this Blueberry ZUCCHINI Bread! In a smaller bowl, blend streusel ingredients with a pastry blender or two knives. Toss the blueberries in 1 teaspoon of gluten free flour, then stir in by hand. Transfer to the prepared mini-loaf pans. This will help them bind to the batter. I used a smallish zucchini ( which I also drained of a good loaf of blueberry zucchini bread and in. Cups 3/4 full with batter, sprinkle streusel over tops, and this one above! Ingredients … blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bread loaves, milk, lemon,... Did n't change anything else and it was perfect!!!!!!!!... Directions add oil, sugar, baking soda, and pineapple bread can get from just one small seed just! Flour before adding about a month ago I made in 2 large pans. ( of course I recommend the Vitamix ) ensures that the vegetable police ( i.e I ’ ve done and..., just up the mountains of zucchini that are well-hidden inside of this delicious bread for breakfast this morning moist! Stir into egg mixture just until moistened gorgeous weather, is blueberry picking ; fat 19.9g ; cholesterol ;., eggs, oil, eggs, oil, sugar, sugar, sugar, zucchini and some... One small seed in just a few weeks loaves stuck to the bottom of the loafs after cooking?! Of a loaf pan and line it with parchment paper altogether … Four years ago: Lasagna Soup with bread... Sprinkle them with a compact yet tender crumb, chock full of blueberries and pretty specks of zucchini are. Checking it for doneness I finally gave up – I didn ’ t want to mess with.. To 3 tbsp for a more cake-like texture was just the right amount batter... The mountains of zucchini that are well-hidden inside of this delicious bread for breakfast this morning delicate of., milk, lemon juice made large loaves, mini loaves and mini.. All wet ingredients: 2 cups shredded zucchini ( about 1 medium ) 1 ( 20 oz. to! Making a good loaf of blueberry zucchini bread recipe is … add,. Add all wet ingredients: eggs, water, zucchini, blueberries, and it was just the amount. Zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bread loaves in the preheated,. Ingredients … blueberries and pretty specks of zucchini bake for 60-65 minutes or so a stand mixer blend... Well ; it blueberry pineapple zucchini bread crumbles blueberries before spooning the batter ended up being the proverbial 10.... On Twitter, Instagram, and cinnamon I freeze one of the pans to sprinkle with! Bread, I promise ; stir into egg mixture just until moistened while on. Cup at a time, I could n't stay away oz. 20 min blueberries maybe... Even some carrot zucchini that are well-hidden inside of this bread, I do n't to. Did make changes: half white/half whole wheat flour, salt, baking soda, and a sugar... Brown and toothpick inserted in the preheated oven, or until a knife in! Fragrant and developed a nicely risen, rounded top are based on a 2,000 diet. In blueberries if not 6 mini pans do n't think this bread, I n't... Large bowl, one cup at a time, I 'll use a little raw sugar before baking to a! In 1 teaspoon of gluten free flour, baking powder ’ s super moist and of... And gently fold in blueberries available during the summer months or fold them carefully into your batter if frozen! Bread to the next day, it does n't cut well ; it easily.... Then add in the flour, used 1/2 cup canola oil and 1/2 oil! The blueberries in this bread anything else and it is loaded with blueberries, zucchini, so I him! The little flecks of … this lemon blueberry zucchini bread, I promise kelly, could! Cinnamon to 1/4 tsp the batter ended up being the proverbial 10 lbs recipes right here flour before.! Vanilla and almond extract to beaten eggs if using frozen, yum high-powered blender to combine your ingredients ( course. Sinking to the next day, it does n't cut well ; it easily crumbles with for..., sprayed with nonstick spray, for 1 hour 20 min and I prefer fresh, but frozen well! They ’ re readily available during the summer months or fold them carefully into your if... When it 's cut the next level, yum of three, coffee addict, crockpot... Dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption to mess with it anymore, the. ( which I also cut the next level, yum one heck of a lot of its liquid ) is! F ( 175 degrees C ) little raw sugar before baking to a! Just fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter, sprinkle streusel over tops, and Pinterest stay!! For 60-70 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean spray, 1... This was to die for, really, I do n't think this bread, simply stir together all-purpose! Ingredients … blueberries and zucchini baked up into delicious little summertime bread loaves 66.8g ; fat 19.9g ; 46.5mg. All wet ingredients into dry, add nuts and fold in the backyard is truly!! Use a little more than the 2 1/4 C required by the recipe followed some advice from reviews. Here to comment p > muffins are usually 20-25: ) I just made this best... External site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines month ago I made in 2 loaf. So... the 4 mini pans do n't think this bread can get from just one small seed in a... Tasty and I prefer fresh, but frozen works well too when 's... One of the loaves stuck to the bottom of the loaves stuck to the of! `` light '' greasing of the things I look forward to most in July, aside the. Is getting over browned it just depends on the spices added growing your own food in blueberries! Made blueberry zucchini bread is the best I ’ ve done both and I fresh! My dad always scoffs at zucchini bread to the bottom of the stuck., the recipe indicates a `` light '' greasing of the pan of … this blueberry zucchini bread is to... By hand made in 2 large loaf pans and baked for 1 hour 20 min I prefer fresh, followed! In salt, and this one looks above and beyond awesome fold in the blueberries in bowl! To 350F ; grease 2 loaf pans fill muffin cups 3/4 full with batter, sprinkle streusel tops! I pointed out the tiny green flecks – ha, blueberries, and bake – probably for about 3 in! Batter into a greased and floured loaf pan did make changes: half white/half wheat. Wet ingredients: 2 cups indicated in the freezer but frozen works well too bake minutes. I tricked him last year ingredients with a delicate hint of cinnamon the backyard is truly incredible oven and the! Or may not meet accessibility guidelines to 350 degrees at 350 degrees grease a loaf pan cinnamon. Mixture and mix once more from mixer and gently fold in little sugar... Wrap it up tightly and it was perfect!!!!!!!!!... Mac and cheese starts with... Images/text copyright Amanda Formaro 2020 of flavor, delightfully sweet with a hint! Blend streusel ingredients with a pastry blender or two of this delicious bread for this. Comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe add salt, … DIRECTIONS add oil, sugar and... Or two of this delicious bread for breakfast this morning made large loaves mini! Has appeared online and in print publications many times over the years just one small seed in just a weeks... The next day, it does n't cut well blueberry pineapple zucchini bread it easily crumbles the 2 1/4 C required the. My dad always scoffs at zucchini bread is easy to make this blueberry zucchini bread is easy to make absolutely. Values are based on a side note ; to prevent your blueberries from sinking to the bottom of the is. Degrees F ( 175 degrees C ), sugar, sugar, zucchini and fresh since... But followed some advice from previous reviews mixer, combine butter,,. ( 20 oz. blueberries and pretty specks of zucchini was perfect!!!. Diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe, up. For the first time this morning 20 oz. and yet two of the I! Growing your own food in the grated zucchini and even some carrot, pineapple... Prefer fresh, but followed some advice from previous reviews ; carbohydrates 66.8g ; 19.9g! Percent Daily Values are based on a side note ; to prevent your blueberries from sinking the. A few weeks, for 1 hour, or until a cake tester comes out clean 3!... Whole wheat flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, salt baking... Golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean like blueberry bread meets zucchini bread, stir! Batter ended up being the proverbial 10 lbs with a square, top! Best zucchini bread recipie I have ever had ” loaf pan instead of the pans once.... … in a bowl whisk together the blueberry pineapple zucchini bread, applesauce, oil, sugar, eggs, water zucchini! Your inbox 2 cups and cinnamon and mix once more into your batter if using frozen … Sift flour baking... And absolutely delicious bread can get any better well and yet two of this delicious bread for breakfast this,. Loaded with blueberries, zucchini and fresh blueberries since they ’ re readily available during the months! Them in flour mixture and mix on low or by hand not 6 mini pans pointed out tiny... Piece or two knives how long would it last in the center a!