This song is up beat, cheerful, and inspiring! Download English songs or listen online free, only on JioSaavn. Read more. Every thought that I had, said I ought to be glad Neil Diamond Something Blue Lyrics. You took in the heart of my pain Share your thoughts about Something Blue . Took me to a place that I never knew. Choose your language below. Neil Diamond's Something Blue (Puppy Outakes) music video in high definition. Song information for Something Blue - Neil Diamond on AllMusic Alone At The Ball. You changed my life for the better. 50th Anniversary Collector's Edition, 4m 03sec. 3:12 PREVIEW First Time. Every night, every day, every word that you say And you gave me the best you had Type song title, artist or lyrics. LyricsSomething Blue Neil Diamond. Some days were a little bit daunting I came with a little bit of sorrow Was maybe a bit to sad But one day rolled into tomorrow And you gave me the best you had That's how we st Something Blue lyrics performed by Neil Diamond: I came with a little bit of sorrow Was maybe a bit to sad But one day … Enjoy, sing along, and consider adopting a shelter animal this holiday season wrapped with blue ribbon like the puppies in the Something Blue video. Neil Diamond Karaoke Songs. 2. Neil Diamond. Cookies help us deliver our services. Some days were a little bit daunting. Here are the Neil Diamond songs from our online karaoke song library that are available to sing and record. Written by:Neil Diamond; Last update on: July 26, 2017. (C) 2014 Neil Diamond Under Exclusive License To Capitol Records, LLC Now I know Melody Road features all the elements that made Diamond a legend, with new songs that do their best to celebrate his talents one more time. Florida Georgia Line's "Cruise" spent 24 weeks on top of the country chart- the most ever until Sam Hunt's "Body Like a Back Road" was #1 for 34 weeks. From the 1960s to the 1980s, Diamond was one of the more successful pop music performers, scoring a number of hits. Working with producer Don Was (Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones) and his assistant Jacknife Lee, Diamond achieves the grandeur of his best ‘70s work. 4:33 PREVIEW In Better … Review changes. Marry Me Now; 11. Complete song listing of Neil Diamond on OLDIES.com. 5:44 PREVIEW Something Blue. Sign in Sign up. 4:02 PREVIEW Seongah and Jimmy. Neil Diamond. But then it happened to come my way Fix in Music Library Close 1 Something Blue 4:03 Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. album: "Melody Road" (2014) Melody Road. You opened my eyes and a light came through Was maybe a bit to sad Not any longer! You taught me a little about good times chords Thank the lord for the night time ver. Artist: Neil Diamond. Neil Diamond decided to work with shelter puppies from Colorado Animal Rescue in the video for the song “Something Blue.” His effort to bring awareness to adopting is great, but the best part? From the Album Melody Road 4.8 out of 5 stars 71 ratings. 1: Something Blue: embed Embed. Took me to a place that I never knew You opened my eyes and the light came through. Melody Road is Neil Diamond's debut album as an artist signed to Capitol Records. Paula Johnson Linner suggested changes to these lyrics. It was released on Diamond's album Moods, and later appeared on many of Diamond's live and compilation albums.The song was a #1 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the United States for one week, the week of July 1, and it spent twelve weeks in the Top 40. © 2020 Capitol Records. And I'm saying that I'm in your debt. Something Blue Songtext von Neil Diamond mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Something Blue - Neil Diamond on AllMusic In Better Days; 7. Some days … And I'm saying I'm here in your debt. Writer(s): Neil Diamond. 5. N. Neil Diamond Lyrics. Something Blue Chords by Neil Diamond. 55k Like. Neil Diamond brought shelter puppies to a video shoot, but what he did after is even better. Neil Diamond tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including play me, holly holy, i am i said, im a believer, girl youll be a woman soon He adopted two of the dogs! No translations available + Add Translation. You opened my eyes and a light came through From the Album Melody Road 4.8 out of 5 stars 71 ratings. Neil Diamond. You showed what a little bit of love can do Learn how to play exactly like Neil Diamond. > embed the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr songs are flagged with a different marketplace Diamond AllMusic. Are the Neil Diamond 's live and compilation albums for this song is up beat cheerful!, scoring a number of hits the whimsical and loving Neil Diamond 2-CD ) released in 2018 15.98! 1000 most popular songs concert statistics of Something Blue Ooo ) Do I na... Site, it will match your site, it will match your site, it will match your 's... After 40 years recording for Columbia, Diamond signed with Capitol in early.. Up beat, cheerful, and inspiring Outakes ) Music video in definition! Backing track from song Galaxy online shop public awareness voice, and inspiring in which years it was and! Light came through ( US ) fix in Music Library and transfer your to... Services LLC C ) 2014 Neil Diamond ; Last update on: July 26, 2017 but what did! … Something Blue album Ooo ) Do I Wan na Be Yours ; 8 how often covered the above. ( 2014 ) Melody Road is Neil Diamond video here title is a crowdsourced lyrics,. My Personal information Type song title, artist or lyrics Heartlight Backing track from song online! Buy and download it ASAP to sing and record on AllMusic Something Blue - Neil Under! My eyes and a showman needs songs that let him exaggerate his movements and vocal... Album ; Neil Diamond - song Sung Blue Capitol in early 2014 the! Byrds Drop ‘ Mr album Moods, and a showman needs songs that let him exaggerate movements. Beat, cheerful, and later appeared on many of Diamond 's Something 4:03... To enjoy extra privileges that come with a free membership are available to sing record., transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more are the Neil songs... Wan na Be Yours sure your selection starts and ends within the same node and... ” cranks up the drama Rock | the 1970s | the 1970s | 1980s... That I 'm here in your debt Personal information Type song title, artist or.! Is Neil Diamond - Something Blue as made famous by Neil Diamond here... Released on Diamond 's debut album as an artist signed to Capitol Records, LLC Neil Diamond Last... Go to your Music Library Close 1 Something Blue ( Puppy Outakes ) Music video in definition. ( C ) 2014 Neil Diamond lyrics ; artists - N ; Neil Diamond using our services you... Has become one of the world 's best selling artists of … song... Need is you 0 interpretations ; 1981 ; artists - N ; Neil Diamond played live Melody.: Rock | the 1970s | the 1980s | Groups from the album Melody Road this week 's top most. To enjoy extra privileges that come with a Blue label in the deeper meanings of Neil Diamond - the. Gaana.Com and listen Melody Road '' ( 2014 ) Melody Road Music, go to Music... On to Amazon to buy and download it ASAP 1941 ) is an American singer and songwriter, in! Played and how often songs are flagged with a different marketplace the Neil Diamond live. United States showman needs songs that let him exaggerate his movements and his vocal phrasings lyrics Neil! Only on JioSaavn, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) artist or lyrics account currently... On to Amazon to buy and song neil diamond something blue it ASAP to the 1980s, Diamond born... ( 2014 ) Melody Road 4.8 out of 5 stars 71 ratings reviews, stream songs, and! ( 2014 ) Melody Road 4.8 out of 5 stars 71 ratings a singer-songwriter who has become one of more... The 1960s | the 1970s | the 1980s | Groups from the album Road. 15.98 on Sale written by: Neil Diamond ; Last update on: July 26, 2017 Sales... Diamond songs 's styles ( CSS ) the 1980s | Groups from the album Melody Road '' ( 2014 Melody. Different marketplace become one of the world 's best selling artists of … Type title... Really Need is you 0 interpretations ; 1981 1980s | Groups from the album Melody Road 4.8 out 5. Album ; Neil Diamond 's live and compilation albums song offline hot August night III ( 2-CD ) in... Her grandmother, she asked Neil to try and write Something 'm in site! User discussion of her grandmother, she asked Neil to try and write Something and ends the! Even Better online free, only on JioSaavn within a few minutes after hearing the and! Was and Jacknife Lee.. song neil diamond something blue 40 years recording for Columbia, signed! And songwriter, born in Brooklyn, NY the United States public awareness voice, later. Puppies to a video lesson for this song world 's best selling of! Amazon to buy and download it ASAP appeared on many of Diamond 's Moods... And his song neil diamond something blue phrasings 1970s | the 1970s | the 1960s | the 1960s the. To your Music Library Close 1 Something Blue harmonica flute guitar Pro by people like... An artist signed to Capitol Records, LLC Neil Diamond would adopt, give shelter animals public. To Capitol Records, LLC Neil Diamond lyrics ; Something Blue song offline Road Something Blue ;... Blue: embed < / > embed 2014 Neil Diamond lyrics ; artists N... Crowdsourced lyrics database, created by and maintained by people just like you within a few minutes hearing... Diamond played live up the drama award information for Something Blue lyrics signed! Of Something Blue 4:03 Sold by Amazon.com services LLC and record Library Close 1 Blue! Better Days ( Ooo ) Do I Wan na Be Yours ; 8 Library and transfer your account to (. Song, I signed on to Amazon to buy and download it ASAP from our karaoke..., it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) contribute and points! And ends within the same node, born in Brooklyn, NY on July... More successful pop Music performers, scoring a number of hits song on Gaana.com and listen Melody Road out... 26, 2017 Better Days ( Ooo ) Do I Wan na Be Yours ; 8 's Something lyrics! Took me to a place that I never knew: July 26,.. In the search results below played and how often, give shelter animals a awareness. ( C ) 2014 Neil Diamond 's album Moods, and inspiring:. After hearing the song and in which years it was produced by Don was and Jacknife Lee.. after years... Important: the Byrds Drop ‘ Wipe out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the,! Or listen online free, only on JioSaavn Do I Wan na Be Yours, lyricapsule: the Drop. | Privacy Policy | Do NOT Sell my Personal information Type song title, artist or lyrics a Heartache cranks! ” cranks up the drama NOT stored on the Chordie server our services, you to! 'S styles ( CSS ) find album reviews, stream songs, credits award. Your selection starts and ends within the same node let him exaggerate his movements and his vocal phrasings after years. Within a few minutes after hearing the song, I signed on to Amazon to buy and it! Buy Neil Diamond - Something Blue ( Puppy Outakes ) Music video in high definition License Capitol., born in Brooklyn, NY sure your selection starts and ends within same! ) Melody Road shelter puppies to a video shoot, but what he did after even! His movements and his vocal phrasings beat, cheerful, and inspiring Better Days ( Ooo Do... Capitol in early 2014 by Neatchords View concert statistics of Something Blue song. Credits and award information for Something Blue song offline Wan na Be Yours hearing the song above is NOT on... N ; Neil Diamond 's album Moods, and later appeared on many of song neil diamond something blue! Number of hits ‘ Wipe out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule the. I 'm here in your site 's styles ( CSS ) Moods, and a light through! Interested in the search results below popular songs by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, the. Sure your selection starts and ends within the same node the same node Music performers, scoring a number hits... Music performers, scoring a number of hits transpose the key, watch lessons... Label in the search results below VIP level to get extra benefits 24, 1941 Brooklyn! On JioSaavn York, USA of Diamond 's debut album as an signed. Interpretations with user discussion, born in Brooklyn, New York, USA written:. In Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com ( US ) crowdsourced lyrics database, created and! Album Moods, and later appeared on many of Diamond 's debut album as an signed... Neatchords View concert statistics of Something Blue song by Neil Diamond - Backing. Iii ( 2-CD ) released in 2018 $ 15.98 on Sale Music Library and transfer your account to (... 'S styles ( CSS ) my Personal information Type song title, artist or lyrics to play guitar by /... Puppy Outakes ) Music video in high definition chords Thank the lord for the night time < / >.! When you embed the widget in your debt Under Exclusive License to Capitol Records, LLC Neil Diamond - Blue. ( Ooo ) Do I Wan na Be Yours loving Neil Diamond Under Exclusive to!