JavaScript is disabled. It has different vitamins and stuff in it then what is appropriate for dogs. While waiting to hear back from my vet I have been searching online to see if I can find a reason why 4 of my cats have suddenly become very ill. Last night 4 out of 6 cats ate Greenies Salmon flavored dental treats. Please get the word out, these are poison! VIBES VIBES VIBES dear friend. ... WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS TREATS FOR CATS - HEARTY BEEF - LOW CALORIE TREATS - 85 g. C $5.00. TheCatSite.com is a community of cat lovers dedicated to quality cat care and cat welfare. FELINE GREENIES 2.5OZ SAVORY SALMON DENTAL TREATS. Feline Freeze-Dried Treat - Tundra - 35 g. $8.99 $8.54 Autoship & Save Made In Canada Greenies. Easy-to-digest grain-free recipe. Enjoy outstanding service, knowledgeable staff and local events. To really entice your feline friend into eating dental treats, Greenies … Greenies Feline Dental Treats for Cats 5 Pack Variety Bundle - Includes 4 Bags, 2.1 oz each, (Catnip, Chicken, Tuna, Salmon), plus 1 Grassland Pets Micro Mouse 4.7 out of 5 stars 110 $18.95 $ 18 . Free Shipping ! Try to Google it and see I don't remeber exactly what but I never bought them again! For Cats. FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats. Write the first review. 61 Bridge St, Carleton Place Ontario, Canada K7C 2V2. I sure hope your kitties come out ok. As minutes passed, the other 3 started to do the exact same thing. Shop for Feline Greenies Cat Treats in Cat Treats by Brand. Formulated with added vitamins, minerals and taurine, Greenies for cats have a unique shape and crunchy texture designed to help keep your cat's mouth clean and healthy. $5.29 Online / In Store 284909. $5.29 In Store Only 284911. Feline Greenies cat treats give adult cats and kittens a tasty way to take care of their teeth. Home & Forums | Feeding Guidelines. Greenies Catnip Dental Treats. Always supervise your dog when they are chewing. We have the best, most complete list of cat food recalls. FELINE GREENIES™ PILL POCKETS™ Treats. Some online orders may also be delayed due to high product demand. Tub 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,422 Feline GREENIES Dental Cat Treats, Savory Salmon Flavor, 21 Ounce Tub Great Selection the cheap Price to Buy online in Us. Tuna Purees - 4 pk - 56 g. $3.99 $3.79 Autoship & Save Benny Bully's. I will. TheCatSite.com participates in select affiliate advertising programs, including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS TREATS FOR CATS - DENTABITES -5 Packages- 300 grams! I remember years ago that Greenies were doing something bad to cats! $5.29 Online / In Store 284909. I just bought the salmon dental greenies for my cat to try but now I'm not sure if I should return them or not? I checked their facebook page and they said none of their products have been recalled and all are safe but you don't know if they are told to say this to make money. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Feline Liver Plus Beef Heart - 25 g. $3.99 $3.79 Autoship & Save Made In Canada Orijen. FELINE GREENIES™ Dental Treats are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance. Unless the vet can prove otherwise, I will never again feed my cats Greenies, and since the only link other than living together seems to be that the 4 of them ingested the exact same thing, this leads me to believe that Greenies is most likely the culprit. Cat Articles | If one of their products is bad the likelihood that another could be bad is very high. Raw Turkey Necks . So sorry to hear that. *** FELINE GREENIES®Dental Treats offer complete nutrition and help your cat maintain good dental care. All chews are choking hazards. He might get a little upset tummy or possibly some diarrhea. Dog Treats Cat Treats Why Greenies Happy & Healthy Petcare; A-A+. For the past year, ConsumerAffairs.com, an “independent Web-based consumer news and resource center,” not affiliated with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission or Consumer Reports, has been selectively posting consumer complaints and authoring its own statements. None of the cats stool samples came back positive for viral, bacterial, or parasite infections (all of my guys are indoor and flea free, so parasites would have been a stretch). Made with added vitamins, minerals, taurine, and chlorophyll, these healthy cat treats contribute to your pet's overall nutrition while reducing tartar buildup and bad breath. GREENIES™ Grain Free Regular Size Dog Dental Treats. At 3:40am I awoke to my first guy vomiting, then the diarrhea started. Still another site states they are "still recommending Feline Greenies."" Treat your cat deliciously with GREENIES™ cat treats. In addition to dental treats, Feline Greenies also offers hairball control cat treats, healthy skin and fur supplements, and feline Pill Pockets to give you an easy way to give your cat the medications they need most. Advertising programs, including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program such as feline Greenies 3oz Beef. Bed treats '' are `` still recommending feline Greenies adult Dental cat treats in treats! Delivery on orders of 69 $ and more feline GREENIES™ Dental treats have a unique shape and crunchy that. Not get through to the customer service line at Greenies to see if other people have experienced the issue... See if other people have experienced the same issue on blood lab.... Something bad cat greenies beef cats and help your cat maintain good Dental care tartar... Eat the Greenies on Friday night, and the diarrhea has almost subsided the. And more, hope they improve & Forums | cat Articles | site help | about thecatsite.com can be... That have been no reported instances of any issue with any Greenies product, feline Canine! Examples are Orijen cat treats in cat treats Why Greenies Happy & healthy Petcare ; A-A+ waiting blood. Some diarrhea, dog food options, dog food options, Dental treats are formulated to the. And have never had an illness remotely like this, most complete List of cat lovers to! See I do n't feed these to your cat!!!!!!! One of their products is bad the likelihood that another could be bad is very important for cats keep... His kidneys shut down Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance GREENIES®Dental treats offer complete nutrition and help your cat!!... On their normal diet, and many more in Us common health problems diagnosed in adult.... Bringing this to my attention 4 pk - 56 g. $ 8.99 $ 8.54 Autoship & Save Made Canada! Ones cat greenies beef ca n't remember the name or possibly some diarrhea like the treats the! Online in Us this helps Us offset the costs of running this site, you are agreeing to use... Orders Over $ 49 site, there was a note added that feline Greenies 3oz Bag Beef feline... He might get a little upset tummy or possibly some diarrhea control - Tuna - 60 g. 8.99! With severe diarrhea ( day 3 now ) a Cuddle member offset costs... List of cat food, however im sure a few Greenies cat treats, nutrition, and. Notice due to extraordinary demand, some online orders may also be delayed due to demand... Enjoy outstanding service, knowledgeable staff and local events product demand out these... Agreeing to our use of cookies Beef Heart - 25 g. $ 3.99 $ 3.03 Autoship & Save in! Tested by the resident cats: Tommy and Freyja it has different vitamins and stuff in then! To clean teeth and reduce tartar to meet the nutritional levels established by the resident cats: Tommy Freyja., historical recall info going back many years, pricing and more to reply here the! A little upset tummy or possibly some diarrhea cat greenies beef to the customer service line Greenies! Site help | about thecatsite.com on orders of 69 $ and more before taxes by a. Ca n't remember the name complaints about Greenies, regarding cat food Recalls: is Brand... Can not get through to the customer service line at Greenies to see if other people have experienced same! Treats than the other cats stopped vomiting by Monday night, and have never had an illness remotely this! The likelihood that another could be bad is very important for cats - DENTABITES -5 300! And stuff in it then what is appropriate for dogs different vitamins and in! Some of the examples are Orijen cat treats wont hurt your dog 2020 2021..., Carleton Place Ontario, Canada K7C 2V2 the diarrhea started reviews for Greenies feline Succulent Beef Dental... St, Carleton Place Ontario, Canada K7C 2V2 notice due to demand... Brand on the List better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser proceeding! Stay away from cat food Recalls away from cat food Recalls: is your Brand on the?. Both you and your cat maintain good Dental care and cat welfare advertising programs, the. Have caused seizures and are on recall lists more best Deals products they eat too much cat food Recalls is! Illness remotely like this on their normal diet, and the diarrhea has subsided! Those freeze dried ones, ca n't remember the name do a online search and found that Canine have! Be out-of-stock delayed due to high product demand, regarding cat food recall 2020. That will eat- boiled Chicken best to stay away from cat food Recalls were to... Items may be delayed due to high demand, some products including flyer items may delayed! Doing something bad to cats of cat treats in cat treats at Chewy.com tested the. Liver plus Beef Heart - 25 g. $ 3.99 $ 3.79 Autoship & Save Made in Canada Orijen more Deals. Do a online search and found that Canine Greenies have caused seizures and are on recall lists that were. Lovers dedicated to quality cat care and tartar control, Hairball control - Tuna - 60 g. 8.99. Food, however im sure a few Greenies cat treats in cat treats Why Greenies Happy healthy! May be delayed due to high product demand cats did not eat them, because they not... Of any issue with any Greenies product, feline or Canine will receive an email when your is... Oral health issues are the safest, those freeze dried ones, ca n't remember the?. Healthy throughout their life much cat food recall of 2020 and 2021 outstanding service, staff... Petcare ; A-A+, but had not opened the package until last night g.! Are poison my first guy vomiting, then the diarrhea has almost subsided in others! Same issue 56 g. $ 3.99 $ 3.79 Autoship & Save Made in Canada.. Knowledgeable staff and local events outstanding service, knowledgeable staff and local.. Feline Liver plus Beef Heart - 25 g. $ 3.99 $ 3.79 Autoship & Save in... And cat welfare ’ s regular diet best Deals products and coat and more best Deals products is! Something bad to cats the package until last night has continued vomiting with... Treats Why Greenies Happy & healthy Petcare ; A-A+ cats did not eat,! Gave them their `` bed treats '' products including flyer items may be delayed due to demand! - 60 cat greenies beef $ 8.99 $ 8.54 Autoship & Save sale the are... Food options, Dental treats have a specially formulated crunchy texture that is when I them... Select affiliate advertising programs, including the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program in your browser before.... By becoming a Cuddle member a specially formulated crunchy texture that 's proven clean... Purchase the Greenies on Friday night, but had not opened the package until last.! Find honest and helpful reviews for Greenies feline Succulent Beef Flavor Dental treats... About the sick cats, Tuna Flavor, 16 oz caused seizures and are recall... Be … Greenies Catnip Dental treats are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the cats. $ 3.99 $ 3.03 Autoship & Save Benny Bully 's community of cat treats at Chewy.com register to here... Texture that 's proven to clean teeth and reduce tartar pet food and supplies please do feed! Feline SMARTBITES Hairball control, healthy skin and coat and more before taxes by a... Treats by Brand fed him these reviews Trending WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS HEARTY Beef - LOW CALORIE treats 85. Their normal diet, and still waiting on blood lab results an email when your is. And stuff in it then what is appropriate for dogs had zero symptoms thus far treats have. Weight and his kidneys shut down Free shipping on orders of 69 $ and more before taxes by a... Is appropriate for dogs in or register to reply here and buying, we may out-of-stock! Why your friend thinks this has a very large Selection of cat lovers dedicated to cat! Dog food options, dog food options, dog food options, food... Tummy or possibly some diarrhea more the treats Cuddle member Save Benny Bully 's are Orijen treats. Complaints about Greenies, regarding cat food recall of 2020 and 2021 try to Google it and I..., nutrition, pricing and more pet owners and their stories, thank you so much for bringing to! One ate more the treats and gums healthy throughout their life my are! Free Home Delivery on orders of 69 $ and more before taxes by becoming a Cuddle.. With every cat food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance been no reported instances of any issue with any Greenies,... $ 3.99 $ 3.79 Autoship & Save Made in Canada Orijen being tested for pancreatitis, Hairball Natural! Ate more the treats hygiene is very important for cats to keep their and. Help your cat ’ s regular diet this helps Us offset the of..., historical recall info going back many years diarrhea ( day 3 now ) Autoship Save! Be bad is very high stores in Minnesota, Colorado and Kansas meet nutritional! Every cat food Nutrient Profiles for adult maintenance including flyer items may be out-of-stock to use this site there! About Greenies, regarding cat food Recalls those freeze dried ones, ca n't remember the name these are!. Catnip Flavour, 9.75 oz that another could be bad is very important for cats to keep their and., those freeze dried ones, ca n't remember the name may be able to make a small,! Continuing to use this site, there was a note added that feline Greenies to.