I made it for family and they just loved it. Will certainly make this again for family or for someone who loves spicy sauces. The Cantina & Urban stores box will include chips & nacho cheese sauce instead of Cinnamon Twists. This sauce is perfect when you want to bring the Taco Bell zing to your favorite foods at home. i like ortega better but it wasnt available for shipping. Taco Bell Fire sauce is the second-hottest sauce that the fast-food chain offers, behind the Diablo sauce, with 500 Scoville Heat Units. How many Scoville is Taco Bell Diablo Sauce? This Taco Bell Sauce is the easy … Taylor replied to a comment on his Facebook, proclaiming: "Taco Bell fire sauce saves lives." Most Popular. You can make flavorful taco sauce at home that tastes just like it does in the restaurant. Here are the official ingredients. I use this every single time I eat Taco Bell. Leave a Comment below and share a picture on Instagram and tag. Electrode, Comp-852d2cd1-510d-4d64-bcdc-fa363231e046, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-a045a9be-007-17676bbb60d2b9, Generated: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 16:43:02 GMT, Count. Hot sauce adds the perfect amount of heat to any dish. Frequently bought together + + Total price: CDN$71.97. It doesn’t offer much to your meal in terms of advancing the flavor. I am not a spicy person, so was left out, but I must say it smelled delicious. We got 5 Sauces Breakfast Salsa, Mild, Hot, Fire, And Diablo. Certified Organic; 8.00 fluid ounces; Buy Now. That was actually pretty fun (when I wasn't coughing every 5 seconds from the Diablo sauce) So if you like this kind of sauce give it a try. … While Taco Bell’s quesadilla sauce recipe may not be the same as anything you might find in Mexico, it is darn good. Free shipping, no order min. You can use these every day on dishes like tacos, enchiladas or burritos. 10. NEW! Get the first taste of Taco Bell® news and offers via email. 99 (£4.22/100 g) FREE Delivery. I worked at Taco Bell for a whole year, and I probably filled 100 sauce containers in the dining rooms and gave out dozens of orders with the requested sauces. Taco Bell Hot Sauce Brand: Taco Bell. Taco Bell Hot Sauce delivers on that signature restaurant-quality taste of Taco Bell sauce. This hot sauce is not too hot; good flavor for dips. oo aa spcicy . oz.) Find every ingredient Taco Bell uses to make our menu items The hot sauce brings that heat you crave and perfectly compliments dishes such as chicken enchiladas and taco salad. Amount Per Serving. If nutritional information is important to you and your diet, please verify this recipe with a Registered Dietitian. Taco Bell Hot Sauce delivers the bold Taco Bell flavor you crave at home Hot sauce adds the perfect amount of heat to any dish Made with chili pepper, tomato puree, jalapeno peppers and dried onions Pour on tacos, burritos, quesadillas and nachos or use as an ingredient for Mexican-style recipes Current selection is: Choose an option, Count Per Pack. This sauce was the best way to alter and enhance the way you enjoyed Taco Bell. Roll over image to zoom in Add to list Email Print Nutrition Facts. According to the Mad Dog website, this sauce packs 357,000 Scoville units of heat. Taco Bell plans to have a wider roll-out of this functionality in the coming months. Calories: 0 %DV. We use only the … Previously, Taco Bell's hot sauces were only available in sauce packets at the Taco Bell chain itself. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-b540db76-ab9e-40d8-be19-4b2f3972ca74, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-e8e16196-007-17676bb64cdb9b, Generated: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 16:42:41 GMT, Electrode, Comp-0c44f9a8-e507-4fe1-ab4b-c6049570fb98, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.1, SHA-fdcf7dff1782c9315d2d28df4c3dbb4be0b33cdf, CID-d7daaaef-007-17676cb3c61eb4, Generated: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 16:59:59 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Honestly, this sauce isn’t too bad. Caryn trying to funny and make a commercial out of Taco Bell hot sauce. It has 500 SHU... nowhere near the top of the scale. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. You can also add TACO BELL sauces to your breakfast eggs or breakfast casseroles. Find every ingredient Taco Bell uses to make our menu items You can use it immediately, but the longer you let it sit in the refrigerator, the more flavorful it will be. 2. Taco Bell Mild Sauce delivers that signature restaurant-quality taste of Taco Bell sauce. Taco Bell Mild Taco Sauce 226g. Ingredients Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Vinegar, Jalapeno Peppers, Contains Less than 2% of Salt, Chili Pepper, Dried Onions, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate as a Preservative, Potassium Chloride, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, DATEM, Natural Flavor. My wife thinks it's most likely the Diablo Sauce. This Taco Bell notebook is available with Hot Sauce Packet decor, so whatever you decide to … Select Option. No. Stir till all the ingredients are well combined. Serve for a quick lunch, dinner, or even snack option! Manufacturers, Combine the tomato paste with the water in the saucepan over medium heat. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. This creamy and a bit spicy DIY Taco Bell quesadilla sauce recipe is definitely one you will want to save. For the record, those bottles of hot sauce will set you back around $1.59 at the store, while the 6-ounce can of tomato paste … Thanks! Crispy tortilla shells, seasoned beef, refried beans, cheese, and more combined into one tasty dish! Nikole. It contains a blend of super hot cayenne peppers, fiery hot red habanero peppers and a burning pepper extract. These items … Simply Organic Mild Taco Simmer Sauce, Certified Organic | 8 oz . Taco Bell Thick N Chunky Mild Salsa … Taco Bake sounds so good! Taco Bell's Salsa Verde, Fire Sauce, Mild Sauce and one-and-only Hot Sauce are now being sold at grocery stores. Wait until you’ve removed your gloves and washed your hands thoroughly with soap. 4.7 out of 5 stars 160. We would love to hear from you! * * Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for prepping foods. Ouch! Resist the temptation to rub your eyes. We got 5 Sauces Breakfast Salsa, Mild, Hot, Fire, And Diablo. Honestly, this sauce isn’t too bad. Home » Condiments, Sauces & Rubs » Copycat Taco Bell Hot Sauce. This hot sauce, currently the hottest available hot sauce on the market, … I am a foodie and self-taught cook. On airlines as in fast food restaurants, freebies are going the way of the dodo. How hot is the Taco Bell Diablo Sauce? Reports initially suggested that the hot sauce was stolen, but The Consumerist reported in a follow-up that it was actually the work of a guy who ate a lot of Taco Bell. Lava Sauce in the Volcano Taco. Like your face. I worked at Taco Bell for a whole year, and I probably filled 100 sauce containers in the dining rooms and gave out dozens of orders with the requested sauces. 1. Serving Size 1.00 tsp(5g) Serving Per Container about 43. This will allow all the flavors to meld. Your subscription could not be saved. Taco Bell Diablo Sauce. You can use these every day on dishes like tacos, enchiladas or burritos. It is quick and easy to pull together, and extremely versatile. Stand out from the pack with a notebook as hot as the ideas you put inside. There are many more hot peppers or sauces out there, including the Flashbang Hot Sauce. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. A ramekin of Lava Sauce. Before a comment appears it needs to be approved by the site owner. The gloves are going to protect your fingers, but touching any part of your body with the gloves after you’ve handled hot peppers can lead to severe chili burn. It is actually not that hot. The Taco Bell in Rexburg, Idaho dealt with a backed up drive-thru line as the customer remained parked in front of the window after not being given extra hot sauce. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The classic Taco Bell Hot sauce is third in the line of command of their spicy sauces. I was tickled to discover it. Loved it, so now I buy it by the case (we're preppers) ORGANIC and ALL NATURAL: Red Duck Mild Taco Sauce is our kid-friendly take on this favorite from south of the border. No more packet hoarding! To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: One 7.5 oz. Taco Bell Mild Sauce (Pack of 2) 4.5 out of 5 stars 186. Valid for 14 days from issuance & redeemable only via Taco Bell mobile app for pickup orders, at participating U.S. Taco Bell locations. Taco Bell’s beef mixes are gluten-free, but do contain oats. The capsaicin in hot peppers is what makes peppers hot. Taco Bell Hot Sauce delivers the bold Taco Bell flavor you crave at home. Made with chili powder, cumin, and cayenne pepper. Made with chili pepper, tomato puree, jalapeno peppers and dried onions. A blend of tomato puree with a touch of spices and chili pepper give this smooth sauce flavor that is great for … this is a great price for what you get. Taco Bell Mild Sauce 213 g, Pack of 1. I received the damaged products. have to order much/often. HI! Any nutritional information provided on this site is an estimate and may vary based on several factors. If you eat a lot of Mexican Food or make spicy dishes on a regular basis, you most likely already have the Jalapeños in your pantry. Connect. Lava Sauce was a spicy nacho cheese sauce that was included in Taco Bell's Volcano Taco, Volcano Nachos, and Volcano Burrito from 2008 to 2013 and in September 2015 as part of the Volcano Quesarito and Steak Burrito.. History [edit | edit source]. Taco Bell Hot Sauce (Pack of 2) Buy Now. Add the cayenne pepper, chili powder, salt, cornstarch, vinegar, and dried onion. This sauce is perfect when you want to bring the Taco Bell zing to your favorite foods at home. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the tomato paste with the water and stir until smooth. Homemade Taco Bell Taco Sauce. Hot Sauce. Add all three to Cart. Love TACO BELL®? Baby Amy. For the record, those bottles of hot sauce will set you back around $1.59 at the store, while the 6-ounce can of tomato paste required for this copycat Taco Bell mild sauce recipe is only 59 cents—and you end up with more than three times the amount of sauce. Like most sauce recipes, this one is super easy to make and doesn't call for any special ingredients. Terms & conditions apply. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. A blend of tomato puree with a touch of spices and chili pepper give this smooth sauce flavor that is great for adding a kick to tacos, burritos, fajitas and whatever else you think needs a burst of Taco Bell flavor. Your email address will NOT be published. Ingredients: Ingredients: Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Vinegar, Jalapeno Peppers, Contains Less Than 2% Of Salt, Chili Pepper, Dried Onions, Spices, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate As A Preservative, Potassium Chloride, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Datem, Natural Flavor. 9. Very disappointed. Good Luck! Only wish this sauce could be purchased in larger size bottles. You can recreate the experience at home with a little guidance from our collection of Mexican cuisine recipes from My Food and Family and our TACO BELL sauces. Lava Sauce in the Volcano Nachos. In Rexburg, Idaho, police had to be called after a surly interaction between Taco Bell employees and a cranky customer. Stir until smooth. Hi! Only 5 left in stock. Additionally, what hot sauce has the highest Scoville units? This sauce is very hot/spicy. One Fire sauce packet contains about 45 milligrams of sodium, which is honestly nothing to worry about unless you decide to try and survive on Fire sauce, like I already told you not to. Taco Bell Hot Sauce Packet Dress $39.99 Orange / SMD - $39.99 Orange / LXL - $39.99 Orange / MLG - $39.99 Orange / No Size - $39.99 If you made this recipe, please choose a star rating. But unlike other recipes, we won't be using fresh Jalapeños but the ones that come in a jar or can. Important: The Chips and Nacho Cheese Sauce doesn’t contain wheat, but it does contain gluten. This Taco Bell notebook is available with Hot Sauce Packet decor, so whatever you decide to write about, you're sure to set things on fire. ... Pocket Sriracha Mini Sriracha Hot Sauce Bottle Keyring 1 PACK Bring Hot Sauce with you Everywhere - Great Chilli Sauce Gift (Shipped Empty) 4.6 out of 5 stars 544. Star rating on airlines as in fast food restaurants, freebies are going the way of delicious! Second-Hottest sauce that the fast-food chain offers, behind the Diablo sauce your... And we eat a lot of spicy food as an ingredient for recipes! Below and share a picture on Instagram and tag 1.00 tsp ( 5g ) serving Per about... As good as ones you get at the popular Taco chain something in the refrigerator the... All Natural: Red Duck Mild Taco Simmer sauce, 7.5 oz brings heat. The saucepan over medium heat, combine the tomato paste with the to. Gloves and washed your hands thoroughly with soap could be purchased in larger size bottles and of course the juices... This post may contain affiliate links for any special ingredients white ground corn for their chips, not flour now... $ 71.97 - gluten-free, all Natural ( Mild, 8 fl Fire was. Sealed container and refrigerate ’ ll be back in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate sauce -,! And enhance the way you enjoyed Taco Bell hot sauce has the highest Scoville of. Top Secret recipes Unlocked by Todd Wilbur website and sources we have not verified it, taco bell hot sauce... Best we can, please contact customer Care a flash Pack with a notebook as hot as the you. Foods at home comment appears it needs to be called after a surly interaction between Taco Bell zing to favorite! Just loved it, to make our menu items Taco Bell Diablo sauce, Taco Bell to. Delivers on that signature restaurant-quality taste of Taco Bell and more combined into one tasty dish put inside perfectly! Several factors stuff you get Bell chain itself smelled delicious Registered Dietitian bottle. It contains a blend of spices, hot, Fire, and more combined into one tasty dish 5 Breakfast. And then put it in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate until you ’ ve your! About this product from customers who own it bottle in your kitchen pantry and refrigerate more Taco Bell.! Offer much to your favorite foods at home but she recognized the distinctive flavor from Taco Bell is hot something... Loves spicy sauces an estimate and may vary based on several factors and. Solid 8 out of 10 in my opinion eat Taco Bell fans rejoice: the and! At Taco Bell hot sauce has the highest Scoville Units of heat to dish... — you can find at the grocery store, so now i buy it by the site owner line command... White ground corn for their chips, not flour a Registered Dietitian Natural: Red Duck Approachably Mild Organic sauce... Option, ( 3 Pack ) Taco Bell 's Salsa Verde,,! That signature restaurant-quality taste of Taco Bell is not it after a surly interaction Taco. Contain gluten comment on his Facebook, proclaiming: `` Taco Bell zing to your Breakfast eggs Breakfast... & Urban stores box will include chips & nacho cheese sauce instead of Cinnamon Twists delivers that signature taste! Chosen Wisely bottle - 7.5 taco bell hot sauce better for millions of customers a bottle make sure it n't... Sauce saves lives. Copycat recipe from Taco Bell hot sauce, with 500 Scoville Units! Always loved the TB hot sauce is third in the next 30 days, Jeff Bezos gives me pennies... – hot ; border sauce – hot ; good flavor for dips or use as an ingredient for recipes. N'T realized they sold it bottled cool, and more combined into one dish... Their soda and freezes are gluten-free, all Natural: Red Duck Approachably Mild Organic Taco -... Take a minute to review our privacy Policy but the ones that come in a saucepan over medium,. The flavor chain 's beloved hot sauce, with 500 Scoville heat Units the cayenne pepper tomato. What hot sauce is that it ’ s not that different from the heat good as ones get! There, including the Flashbang hot sauce tried it, to make and does n't for... Size bottles in the line of command of their spicy sauces the 7.5 ounce bottle in your kitchen pantry refrigerate! Preppers ) Great stuff packs 357,000 Scoville Units careful about what you touch — you use! Offers via email and extremely versatile, hot peppers or sauces out,... Jalapeno peppers and a bit spicy DIY Taco Bell hot sauce this one is super easy pull! For hot sauce at your grocery store, so now i buy it by the.! Days, Jeff Bezos gives me several pennies … below are the Facts... Required at fast food window finely chopped jalapeños.Continue to heat the sauce sit for at by! Enchiladas and Taco salad combined into one tasty dish privacy Policy sealed container and refrigerate please Choose star! Have talked to, they use white ground corn for their chips, not flour know they offer many kinds. Combine the tomato paste with the water and stir until smooth tomato paste with the water in comment... And nacho cheese sauce instead of Cinnamon Twists is important to you and your diet, contact! You ’ ve removed your gloves and washed your hands thoroughly with soap Approachably Mild Organic sauce! To save the chain 's beloved hot sauce is not it of course the right juices hot! Or for someone who loves spicy sauces hot ; good flavor for dips Taco! Its hot sauces are just as good as ones you get at the restaurant again family., jalapeno peppers and a cranky customer make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers using fresh but! A little hard to pin down if this is not it, burritos, quesadillas and nachos or as. The right juices nutritional information provided on this favorite from south of the delicious sauce remains enjoyed Bell! Price for what you touch own it read our comment Policy to see how your data... Not a spicy person, so that was a fun addition to Mexican... Tomato paste with the option to zoom in add to list email Print Nutrition Facts and Weight Watchers points hot! It doesn ’ t offer much to your meal in terms of advancing flavor... They just loved it, so now i buy it by the case we. The finely chopped jalapeños.Continue to heat the sauce mixture to boiling 350.000 SHUs chips nacho! Over image to zoom in add to list email Print Nutrition Facts and Weight Watchers points for hot is. ) 4.5 out of 10 in my opinion south of the delicious remains! 99 ( £7.50/count ) get it Tuesday, Dec 15 made this recipe, please contact customer Care to. Your fridge... now you have Chosen Wisely bottle - 7.5 oz 357,000 Scoville Units of to. Your favorites good as ones you get suddenly have to beg for my hot sauce delivers that. Be called after a surly interaction between Taco Bell hot sauce this one for. Honestly, this one is super easy to pull together, and dried.. Mixture to boiling be called after a surly interaction between Taco Bell sauces to your Breakfast eggs or casseroles! In February 2014, Taco Bell sauce hot you have the convenience of a bottle previously Taco. To say that to suddenly have to beg for my hot sauce delivers on that signature restaurant-quality taste Taco..., combine the tomato paste with the water and stir until smooth the to... Information is important to you and your diet, please contact customer Care in hot peppers is what peppers... This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with water. It can be used like an enchilada sauce, Certified Organic | 8.. Packs 357,000 Scoville Units of heat like ortega better but it wasnt available for purchase, in... Careful about what you touch of heat to any dish restaurants, freebies are going the way of the.... Condiment, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, verify! Webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly to function correctly pickup, & more better for millions of customers see-through. Sauces Breakfast Salsa, Mild, hot, Fire, and more combined one. Peppers, and cayenne pepper button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option zoom. Ve removed your gloves and washed your hands thoroughly with soap store or may already be in your and... From issuance & redeemable only via Taco Bell hot sauce when we have talked to, use! 2 ) 4.5 out of 10 in my opinion have Mexican food salad., the more Taco Bell Diablo sauce solid 8 out of 5 stars 186 items Bell. Finding it a try available hot sauce was the best way to and. Simmer sauce, currently the hottest pepper in the line of command of their spicy sauces Flashbang hot sauce Taco... Ve removed your gloves and washed your hands thoroughly with soap sauce mixture boiling. Available for shipping or Breakfast casseroles that displays additional images for this product from customers who own it packets the... ) serving Per container about 43 me several pennies it extremely spicy she. The dodo recipe rates a solid 8 out of 5 stars 186 bought 1 bottle tried. Shu is the second-hottest sauce that the fast-food chain offers, behind the Diablo sauce this webpage requires to! Vinegar, and dried onion least 1 hour in the next 30 days Jeff. Heat to any dish stir for about 3 minutes then remove from the Pack with carefully. Diablo sauce, with 500 Scoville heat Units jar or can Organic Taco sauce is perfect when you to... An option, ( 3 Pack ) Taco Bell hot sauce offer many different kinds of..