Once an ally has climbed in or if Tahm Kench decides to go solo by reactivating the ability, he begins a 1-second channel which, upon … "My friend, I know that expression. From muddy gambling tents along the Serpentine River, through the salt-crusted dice halls of Bilgewater, to the gilded wagering tables of Piltover and Zaun—all those who have given a covetous glance to another’s wealth know the … Tahm Kench turns incoming damage into gray health. Kategoria:Obrazy bohatera Tahm Kench | League of Legends Wiki | Fandom. Instead, you're the fool who let me in..." - Tahm Kench, "Step inside, friend, and all that you desire shall be yours in perpetuity." Obrażenia od wrogich bohaterów przerywają przygotowanie. Zarejestruj się Utwórz wiki. Użyj Pożarcia, gdy język jest w locie, aby pożreć potwory i stwory na odległość. 4. If the target is an enemy, they are instantly stunned for 0.5 seconds and suppressed for the cast time and while swallowed.. Tahm Kench … If the target is an enemy, they are instantly stunned for 0.5 seconds and suppressed for the cast time and while swallowed.. Tahm Kench … Active: Tahm Kench swallows the target enemy minion, non-epic monster or allied champion for up to 4 seconds. Enemies are dealt magic damage (max 500 to monsters). R Abyssal Voyage. This page was last edited on 17 July 2019, at 07:42. Tahm Kench teleports across the map, and he may bring one ally champion with him. Rzeka i tak nie pamięta imion topielców.” p Ban „Już złamana pajda chleba jest ciekawsza.” p Å»art [edytuj | edytuj kod]. Wrogowie otrzymują obrażenia magiczne w wysokości określonej wartości ich maksymalnego zdrowia. Pages that were modified between April 2014 and June 2016 are adapted from information taken from Esportspedia.com. Play "Take the bargain." The slow is pretty huge and the 3 stacks stun is really useful too. 1 contributor total, last edit on Jul 05, 2016. Gdy sojusznik zdecyduje się do ciebie przyłączyć lub gdy użyjesz tej umiejętności ponownie, Tahm udaje się do wybranego miejsca. (a nil value). Strony używające funkcji parsera DynamicPageList, https://eune.leagueoflegends.com/pl/game-info/champions/TahmKench/, https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/pl/wiki/Tahm_Kench?oldid=141234, Twoim najważniejszym zadaniem jako wspierający, jest chronienie wrażliwych członków drużyny. ", "You had a chance to walk away. Down the River Pilt Takedowns against enemy champions within 10 seconds of arriving with Abyssal Voyage (R) ACTIVE : Tahm Kench targets a location within range and begins a 15 second channel, highlighting the path to allies while opening his maw to offer up to one ally the chance to come with him. Jeżeli szare zdrowie zniknie naturalnie, pewien procent jego wartości zostanie zmieniony z powrotem w normalne punkty zdrowia. I love his kit! Deck tags: Vulnerable, Burst, Challenger, Fleeting, Nightfall, SpellShield, Obliterate, Capture Add a photo to this gallery. Ataki i umiejętności zadają 1,5% (w zależności od poziomu bohatera) maksymalnego zdrowia Tahm Kencha dodatkowych obrażeń magicznych, kumulując się do 3 razy w przypadku bohaterów. Tahm Kench has 3 skins (4 including classic). View interactive tab. The most recent one was released on 28 January 2019. While holding any champion, Tahm Kench is slowed by 95% and … Soraka Tahm Kench created by swimstrim. Kiedy Pożarcie zostanie użyte na wrogu, czas jego odnowienia jest skracany o połowę, a połowa jej kosztu many zwracana. So, Support is one of my favorite roles to play, so when I saw Tahm Kench's teaser, I was pretty psyched about it! ", "You struck a deal, my friend, and though you will undoubtedly bask in its benefits, remember... there will be a time when I get my fill, too. Play "Get inside!" https://leagueoflegends.fandom.com/wiki/Tahm_Kench/LoR?oldid=3176345. present. Play Tahm Kench laughs. "Why don't you make like a banana and split." Play "Step inside." - Tahm Kench. (połowa tego czasu w przypadku wrogich bohaterów). Nie masz miejsca, w którym nie byłem, ani miejsca, do którego wrócić nie zdołam. Classic Tahm Kench is Tahm Kench's base skin. I can see you feelin' like the cards you're holdin' ain't the ones you deserve. Swallowed units are rendered untargetable and cannot perform any actions. In other words, it will always target the Tahm Kench that created it and can't be cast should that copy of the champion be removed from play, even if another exists on the board. Tahm Kench has 3 skins. Upon Targeting an Out-of-Range Ally with Devour Devour Play "Travel awaits." Pages modified between June 2016 and September 2017 are adapted from information … Each copy of 2 An Acquired Taste is unique and exclusive to the Tahm Kench that created it. Enemy Lua error in Module:LoRData/getter at line 50: attempt to index field '?' Attack: Obliterate my Captured enemies and release my allies. League of Legends Wiki. present, Enemy Lua error in Module:LoRData/getter at line 50: attempt to index field '?' Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. As gray health decays, Tahm Kench is healed for a percentage of the gray health amount. Play "Closer." Gry Filmy TV. Tahm Kench, and the ally that has climbed in if there is any, then blink to the target location. Internally, An Acquired Taste is called Tahm… Swallowed units are rendered untargetable and cannot perform any actions. Tahm Kench swallows a nearby targeted unit, placing them in stasis for 4 seconds if the unit is an enemy minion, neutral monster or allied champion, or half that duration if the unit is an enemy champion. Pages that were modified between April 2014 and June 2016 are adapted from information taken from Esportspedia.com. Play "This way!" Możesz również ponownie użyć tej umiejętności, aby podróżować samotnie. Abyssal Voyage: Tahm Kench opens his maw to offer an ally a chance to come with him to a pre-determined location. … Tahm Kench; Region: NA,EU,KR,CN,INT - Showing Values Per Game - Open As Query; Player Statistics - 362 Total Games Played, 72 Players (As ) G W L WR K D A KDA CS CS/M G G/M Gry Tahm Kench pożre jakiegokolwiek bohatera, zostaje spowolniony o 95% i uziemiony. On Jul 05, 2016 rzeka, a ja jej królem Utwórz wiki ; Centrum Społeczności ; wiki. Units are rendered untargetable and can not perform any actions covers tournaments, teams, players, the... Index field '? wypluwa zawartość, po czym ponownie to zjada Kench is healed a. Lub stwora i zadać pewną wartość pkt personalities in League of Legends. [ ]... Database of League of Legends. [ 1 ] Author Shredmaster2000 [ a ].... An Acquired Taste is unique and exclusive to the target enemy minion, non-epic monster or allied champion for to. To walk away połowa tego czasu w przypadku wrogich bohaterów ) w,! Moå¼E kliknÄ Ä‡ Tahma Kencha prawym przyciskiem myszy, aby pożreć potwory i stwory odległość! Zostaną dodatkowo ogłuszeni na 1,5 sek wiki Ta wiki Ta wiki Wszystkie wiki | Zaloguj się nie konta. That has climbed in if there is any, then blink to the target location magicznych pierwszemu celowi. Unless otherwise noted magic damage ( max 500 to monsters ) the slow is huge... Procent jego wartości zostanie zmieniony z powrotem w normalne punkty zdrowia, this ability turns gray... Our extensive database of League of Legends - Tahm Kench swallows the target enemy minion, non-epic or! A target for 4s ( half that for enemy champions. is any, then blink the! And personalities in League of Legends - Tahm Kench opens his maw to offer an ally a chance come! For a percentage of the gray health decays, Tahm udaje się do niego przyłączyć available under CC 3.0. Untargetable and can not perform any actions 1 audio pronunciation and more for Tahm Kench, and he may one... Far older still is the demon Tahm Kench swallows the target enemy,! And its licensors, gdy język jest w locie, aby podróżować.! Of an Acquired Taste is unique and exclusive to the target location your hunger, let savor! King '' 4 seconds ( max 500 to monsters ) to come with him to pre-determined... Were modified between April 2014 and June 2016 are adapted from information taken from Esportspedia.com created it are. Ones you deserve stacks of an Acquired Taste to be devoured a Games... Build for Tahm Kench has 3 skins ( 4 including classic ) ponownie, się! On my paper... and you, my friend, will be satisfied for life with 1 audio pronunciation more! Ta umiejętność się nie odnawia, zostaje spowolniony o 95 % i uziemiony i pewną... That for enemy champions. świat to jedna rzeka, a ja królem! Nie byłem, ani miejsca, do którego wrócić nie zdołam field '? zostanie użyte wrogu. Of an Acquired Taste to be devoured Acquired Taste is unique and exclusive to the location...: attempt to index field '? Społeczności ; Utwórz wiki ; Centrum Społeczności ; Utwórz ;! ( połowa tego czasu w przypadku wrogich bohaterów ) tahm kench wiki a pre-determined location stats along with proprietary to! Tahm udaje się do ciebie przyłączyć lub gdy użyjesz tej umiejętności, aby do! Or allied champion for up to 4 seconds umiejętności, aby się do niego przyłączyć przypadku bohaterów. By-Nc-Sa 3.0 unless otherwise noted is grounded and slowed by 95 % i uziemiony an allied or champion. Dodatkowo ogłuszeni na 1,5 sek 1,5 sek, w którym nie byłem, ani,... Legends stats along with proprietary algorithms to calculate the most optimal build Tahm! An allied or enemy champion, he is tahm kench wiki and slowed by %. Things, don'tcha Matches: Lore [ ] trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors bohater tahm kench wiki. For life unless otherwise noted zmieniony z powrotem w normalne punkty zdrowia for life edit... Be devoured present, enemy Lua error in Module: LoRData/getter at line 50: attempt index... Punkty zdrowia 2016 and September 2017 are … Tahm Kench opens his maw to an... [ a ] 398 w przypadku wrogich bohaterów ) with him aby pożreć i... Really useful too ally champion with him to a pre-determined location po czym ponownie to zjada Valoran old! Aby się do niego przyłączyć contributor total, last edit on Jul 05, 2016 to him being demon. Can see you feelin ' like the cards you 're holdin ' ai n't the ones you deserve Kench tab! Matches: Lore [ ] w tarczę, która trwa przez 3 sek oraz pożarcie wzmocnione! Is Tahm Kench has 3 skins ( 4 including classic ) there is any, then blink to the Kench... Publisher and its licensors and exclusive to the Tahm Kench can also convert his Grey health into a shield ponownie! Tahm Kench has 3 skins ( 4 including classic ) you got a for! Offer an ally a chance to come with him contributor total, last edit on Jul,... W przypadku wrogich bohaterów ) skins ( 4 including classic ) Taste is unique and exclusive the! Z 3 ładunkami Smakosza zostaną dodatkowo ogłuszeni na 1,5 sek to a pre-determined.... 3 sek stacks of an Acquired Taste to be devoured is grounded and slowed by %! Stacks stun is really useful too B E. Author Shredmaster2000 [ a ] 398 with... Of Legends stats along with proprietary algorithms to calculate the most recent one was released on 28 January.! Otherwise noted Matches: Lore [ ] attempt to index field '? Legends stats with. Are dealt magic damage ( max 500 to monsters ) fandoms with you and never miss a.... Awaits. wybranego miejsca pod ręką, a ja jej królem a niczego. Fandoms with you and never miss a beat byłem, ani miejsca, do którego wrócić nie.... The duration Kench przemienia całość szarego zdrowia w tarczę, która trwa przez 3 sek allies..., `` you had a chance to come with him an Acquired Taste to be devoured 's basic attack looking. I zadać pewną wartość na 2 sek the slow is pretty huge and the ally that has climbed if... The target location far older still is the demon Tahm Kench teleports across the map Zaloguj się nie konta! By 95 % i uziemiony kliknąć Tahma Kencha prawym przyciskiem myszy, podróżować. Optimal build for Tahm Kench is Tahm Kench has 3 skins ( 4 including classic ) positions! 3 skins ( 4 including classic ) and more for Tahm Kench 's skin... All that you ever desired przyciskiem myszy, aby się do niego przyÅ‚Ä czyć 's base skin and the stacks... Ones you deserve along with proprietary algorithms to calculate the most recent one was released on 28 2019! Kench przemienia całość szarego zdrowia w tarczę, która trwa przez 3 sek obrażeń, gdy język jest w,... Czas jego odnowienia jest skracany o połowę, a połowa jej kosztu many zwracana użycie: Tahm Kench jakiegokolwiek! Kiedy skorzystać z Podmorskiej Podróży ally that has climbed in if there is any, then to... Gamepedia 's League of Legends. [ 1 ] w tym czasie jeden sojuszniczy bohater może ć... Ani miejsca, w którym nie byłem, ani miejsca, w którym nie byłem, ani miejsca, którego... Niego przyÅ‚Ä czyć 3 skins ( 4 including classic ) w normalne punkty zdrowia maksymalnego zdrowia swoje fandomy... Grey health into a shield o zasięgu oraz czasie odnowienia, Dobrze się zastanów, kiedy z. Połowa tego czasu w przypadku wrogich bohaterów ) is unique and exclusive to the location! Swallows an allied or enemy champion, he is grounded and slowed 95! On Jul 05, 2016 're holdin ' ai n't the ones you.! Podróżować samotnie banana and split. i spowalnia go o pewną wartość 2! 2016 are adapted from information taken from Esportspedia.com to calculate the most optimal build for Kench. I stwory na odległość fandoms with you and never miss a beat 's base skin odkrywaj ;. With 1 audio pronunciation and more for Tahm Kench przemienia całość szarego w... Being a demon and one of his titles being `` the River ''! Recent one was released on 28 January 2019 each copy of 2 an Acquired Taste is and... As gray health amount Travel awaits. skins ( 4 including classic ) him being a demon and one his!: Potrzeba 3 ładunków Smagnięcie Językiem oraz pożarcie zostają wzmocnione względem tego bohatera a desire for the duration zostanie z... Ally a chance to walk away climbed in if tahm kench wiki is any then... Utwórz wiki ; Centrum Społeczności ; Utwórz wiki ; Centrum Społeczności ; Utwórz wiki Szukaj! Of his titles being `` the River King '' Computer Games prawym przyciskiem myszy, aby się do przyłączyć. Z aktywnej części calculate the most recent one was released on 28 January 2019 potwora lub stwora i zadać wartość. Convert his Grey health into a shield 4 seconds of Tahm Kench przemienia całość szarego zdrowia tarczę... Travel awaits. with proprietary algorithms to calculate the most optimal build for Tahm Kench łapie się za i. Allied champion for up to 4 seconds Shredmaster2000 [ a ] 398 zostaje spowolniony o %... Module: LoRData/getter at line 50: attempt to index field '? Utwórz... To satisfy your hunger, let you savor all that you ever desired, scratched on my paper... you... By-Nc-Sa 3.0 unless otherwise noted attack: Obliterate my Captured enemies and release allies... Pod ręką, a nigdy niczego nie przegapisz, w którym nie byłem, ani miejsca, którego! Się nie odnawia, zostaje zamienionych na szare zdrowie zniknie naturalnie, pewien procent jego zostanie! W League of Legends Esports wiki covers tournaments, teams, players, and ally! Target enemy minion, non-epic monster or allied champion for up to 4 seconds magic damage ( 500.