Comfort is alright, the model I have is the m sport model. The 2009 BMW 328i coupe truly is a great car to drive. The leather seats are very comfortable once you are inside. The 325i, 330i and 328i come with the naturally-aspirated 3.0L inline-6 engine. The BMW 335i is a beautiful car inside and out. Would 100% recommend though. Mine has heated leather seats and navigation with a beautiful interior. Enter your zip code to get local pricing. The sunroof is a great feature to use in the vehicle. The worst complaints are AC / heater, drivetrain, and engine problems. Problems are minimal when the vehicle is maintenance. Use the U.S. News Best Price Program to find great deals and get upfront pricing on the. 2009 BMW 335d - Long Term Test Verdict: From first driver to last, veteran staffer to newest of the n00bz, everyone who took this BMW for a cruise found her simply beguiling. ... $1,793 (2004 BMW 325i) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The ride is a bit rough, but lots of fun, but it is a sports car, so that is to be expected. 2009 BMW 335i Coupe 2D $8,995 (_BMW_ _335i_ _Coupe_) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. An older model but had navigation, and many more upscale features usually found only in more recent cars. I feel like the car is somewhat reliable as long as you do not pop a tire because my car does not have a spare tire and I have popped it a couple times now. Already know what you are looking for? My only issue is the front and back passenger inside pull handles melting. It is a cross between a sports car and a family car. It is a good car once it reaches over 100,000 miles. If you do not get a warranty on the car you are going to be spending a lot of money on repairs in the future. Drives very well, at times I have felt like the car is not reliable when I have had issues. Other issue is if you have children as I have a 5 year old son, the coupe isn't for you. BMW E90 E91 gray door speaker grille 335d 328ix 335 330 320i 325i 328i 330i 335i Power and Associates. What the BMW 335i lacks in practicality (small, average mpg, high maintenance/repair costs, etc. 50,557 mi. Just beware there is no spare in the trunk. The E92 335i was the first 3 Series model produced with a turbocharged petrol engine. The diesel-powered 2009 BMW 335d is rated at 23/36 mpg city/highway by the EPA. Awesome in the snow. I have had my car for nearly 3 years, and it had virtually no issues besides standard car care. I absolutely love this car and I’ve been rough on it. See JDPower.com for more information on Power Circle Ratings. My BMW 2009 series 3 - 328i xDrive review, Very high performance vehicle that is comfortable once you are in it, Black on black sedan with m sport package. I have it serviced at the dealer regularly and have had some fairly expensive repairs but nothing outrageous. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2009 BMW 335i. Common problems to look out for, if you buy one pre-owned, make sure the alternator is in good working order. Power and Associates is proprietary information owned by J.D. Reproduction of this information, in whole or in part, by any means is prohibited without the express written consent of J.D. However, timely and regular maintenance will make sure you never see those bills. Enjoy enough that I would consider purchasing a pre owned version as some point as well. View all 10 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2009 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M) on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2009 3 Series. Oil leaks can be an issue with the oil filter housing unit. Power and Associates content by site visitors for their personal use. Warranty information last updated: 12/22/15. The automatic transmission is smooth and putting the car into sport mode/manual mode really unleashes the power. He has to cross his legs in the back when an adult sits in the passenger seat. 10 year old BMW still runs great, no issues. Super comfortable interior. Problem diagnosed as high pressure fuel pump failure. I have spent thousands of dollars on multiple repairs and it's breaking the bank. Get reliability information for the 2009 BMW 3 Series from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. If your sun wont close in your E90 BMW then you probably just need to reset it. Only issues is it is expensive to maintain. The 265-hp 3.0L turbodiesel was added for 2009; however, the diesel models are rare. Get started now ». Power and Associates and is protected by U.S. and international copyright law and conventions. Our reliability score is based on the J.D. GREAT DEAL $3,080 BELOW. The handling of the car is great, you know you have lots of control when driving it. 2009 BMW 335i (E Chassis, N54 Engine) 2009 saw the introduction of a new iDrive system. Learn About Us. of all the vehicles i have had in my 60 years this is the best , i don't ever foresee sell my car it is the most maintenance free vehicle i have ever owned. favorite this post Jan 1 2009 BMW X5 xDrive48i SUV X5 BMW X-5 X 5 i have a 335d with all available options, love the car , but the dpf filter started to clog, so i got pricing on a replacement , that was $3800, so instead i drove my car to Atlanta from Charlotte , the tecs down there remove all emissions systems from my car , tuned and programmed it , and that was @ 52000 miles it now has 124265 mile on it and there are no more issues, at all. 2009 BMW X5 xDrive30i SUV X5 BMW X-5 X 5 $9,993 (2009 BMW X5 xDrive30i) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. The twin turbocharged six cylinder is fast and smooth. Mine has a Sunroof. My a/c has gone out a couple times. © 1986 - 2021 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. I think it's one of the most beautiful small coupes ever made. Horrible, but cute car for a man going through a midlife crisis. This is a good place to start. The computer had to be replaced twice and this cost out of pocket would of been $4000.00 each time. favorite this post Jan 29 2011 BMW 328I xDRIVE PREMIUM PKG XENON CLEAN TITLE 2012 335I … The 2009 E93 BMW 335i Vert is an amazing performance machine. Love my vehicle, just very expensive upkeep. Reliable, well performing vehicle perfect for two passengers. Just keep it up to date with your servicing and the car will serve you extremely well. This car accelerates very fast. Has been a great car to me in the time that I have had it. Oil leaks can be an issue with the oil filter housing unit. The n54 engine is notoriously powerful but also notoriously unreliable. While repairs and maintenance are usually considered expensive, the comfort and luxury it provides are well worth it. Bought this car new and drove it off the lot. $95. I have made a few tasteful aesthetic and engine modifications but overall have not experienced many problems from the added power or overall age of the car. This takes a special European blend oil. The 2009 BMW 328 has 349 problems & defects reported by 328 owners. 2009 BMW 335i with 11000 miles started to sputter while driving on the freeway and the yellow service engine and low power lights came on. Solid car and lots of fun. car misfire when cold in a morning spark plugs and coils replaced did not helped errors in attachment Our list of 3 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2009 BMW 335i. Only suggestion for a better ride is to change out the all season tires. Simplifying the Problems Expensive premium gas mileage 23 miles miles average. I drive the car back and forth from Colorado to Arizona twice a year and it is a great time getting it out on the highways and seeing what it is made of. My BMW 328i xDrive is the most reliable vehicle I have owned thus far. Use our tools to calculate monthly payments or figure out which cars you can afford. View all 132 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2009 BMW 3 Series on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2009 3 Series. Power $22,881. Wear and tare maintenance you have to keep on top of. Thanks Given: 505 Thanks Received: 33 (32 Posts) Posts: 864 Threads: 292 Joined: Jan 2011 1 05-12-2014, 07:18 PM . ELECTRICAL SYSTEM Recall Date: October 25, 2017. chevron. All information provided by J.D. Transmission: Automatic. The BMW 335i offered a 3.0L twin-turbo engine that is more troublesome, but has more power (300 hp). The smooth power from the twin turbocharged 6 cylinder is exciting and putting the hardtop down to bask in the sun is very enjoyable. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. $7,850. $9,997. favorite this post Oct 29 2006 BMW X5 4.4 $7,850 (HAYDEN) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. I also love the 'cluster' that automatics tells you what may be wrong with your car or alert you of other conditions, such as, low tire pressure, when certain sensor are not working, when it's time for servicing, temperature has dropped below freezing and more. Look to replace spark plugs and coils more often than American or Japanese cars. Managed to limp into town and had car towed to BMW dealership. This is not including regular maintenance things like shocks and brakes. The N54 fuel injectors run hand in hand with the high … BMW e92 3 series coupe - an iconic look and an exceptional drive. Sometimes people will use aftermarket pipes instead of the BMW ones like they are supposed to. Get reliability information for the 2009 BMW X3 from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. Power and Associates, other than printing copies of the J.D. From leather heated seats to roomy back seats. The only part you do not want to be changing yourself are the turbos and the headgasket, 95% of 335i on the road will not need this in their lifetime so just inspect the car before buying. I plan on keeping this vehicle for another few 100 thousand miles. Dependability Study (VDS) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D. Color: Silver. You can drive 120 MPH for hours seamlessly. The BMW 335XI is a great vehicle year round. The car is a blast to drive but be prepared to spend money on repairs. Power and Associates Vehicle Sunroof is amazing, as well as the parrot Bluetooth device. What I also like is that it is an covetable and what I also like it's the leather interior. The car was stopped, foot on the break and it had an acceleration surge Totalled the car, and my brain is messed up and I need surgery. Start a comparison now », Buying a car should always be this easy. I have heard that a lot of this series of cars have the window break on them so they cannot go up and down, that happened on mine. The fifth generation of the BMW 3 Series consists of the BMW E90 (sedan), BMW E91 (wagon, marketed as 'Touring'), BMW E92 (coupe) and BMW E93 (convertible) compact executive cars.The E90/E91/E92/E93 was produced from 2004 to 2013 and is often collectively referred to as the E90 or E9x. Love my heated seats and sunroof. ), it makes up for in performance. Power and Associates awards. koziolek Location Offline Senior Member Reputation: 3. I think these computer upgrades should be included in the price of the car. Our list of 11 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your BMW 325i. Will BMW take responsibility for acceleration surge, while my foot was on the break? Not many performance problems on this car at all I like driving it and it last for years it still has a lot of years left to drive on it. As well as the valve cover gasket. J.D. The car has an oil gauge inside the car, so you don't have to check it manually. The 6 cylinder engine is bullet proof and was once named by the UK Car Lease association as the #1 most reliable engine. Vehicle was drivable but with low power. ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:COOLING SYSTEM:FAN, Used Highly recommend. Power and Associates® is a registered trademark of J.D. BMW's are expensive to buy and expensive to maintain, but if you take good care of it and drive it well, it'll last you a long time. Power and Associates Power Circle Ratings do not include all information used to determine J.D. Also be sure to check the engine that it does not overheat. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2009 BMW 3 Series 335i Sedan 4D. As well as the valve cover gasket. Copyright 2021 © U.S. News & World Report LP. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. Look to replace spark plugs and coils more often than American or Japanese cars. Stay alert of all warning lights and if you get it fixed right away the car will be good to you. Later 2008 models are LCI while early year models are pre-LCI. 2015 BMW 3 Series 335i xDrive AWD All Wheel Drive SKU:FNR94152 $20,995 (Call *571-206-4313*for Instant Availability-Updated Location) pic hide … The worst complaints are engine, cooling system problems. Description: Used 2009 BMW 3 Series 335i Sedan RWD for sale - $10,995 - 50,557 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof. Compared to my other car (Korean-made) it is a DREAM. It now has 145,000 care free miles on it. the seat air bag sensor mat has failed the airbag light stays on.the 2006 to 2008 models were recalled for this exact problem but not the 2009.thos is a serious safety issue because the air bag will not deploy on the passenger side with a faulty sensor.contacted bmw will not repair unless you pay full price.this is a joke because the repair is 1500 dollars or more, the car only has … Otherwise, there weren’t many changes to the 2008 335i. If I had to complain about something it would be that the seat belt feeder is well known to not operate as expected, leaving you reaching behind to grab it more times than not. The 3.0L, 6-cylinder, 300 hp, twin turbo truly delivers. Learn more about the 2009 BMW 3 Series. I have the 2 door coupe in metallic charcoal and the body design still looks gorgeous. Older model but still very uncomfortable. 2009 BMW 335i misfire problem. I've been told that without it they can't determine problems I may have. After hitting 100k miles I have had to replace top valve cover and gaskets, ignition coils, auxiliary water pump, serpentine belt and mass air flow sensor. Search from 39 Used BMW 335i cars for sale, including a 2009 BMW 335i Convertible, a 2009 BMW 335i Coupe, and a undefined. Problem with your BMW 325i? Good service, good mileage, fun to drive, no issues with maintenance so far, except a few. It makes family travels comfortable! Policy. I recommend this vehicle to anyone who likes BMW they are great vehicles to drive for the price for sure as long as you keep up with the maintenance it will last you a long time. Go to Advanced Search », Select cars that interest you and see a side-by-side comparison. © 2021 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. Car has sleek design Power and acceleration is very good for a 6 cylinder Black leather Control and handling lives up to the BMW expectation AWD gets you out of trouble in bad road conditions This car is a great entry level premium car BMW 3.0 Inline V6 is a masterpiece of an engine. It used to be my brother's and he's a huge car guy so he did a lot to it and made it faster and louder. BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2006-2011 323i, 325i, 325xi, 328i, 328xi, 330i, 330xi, 335i, 335xi and M3, 2007-2011 328i xDrive, 335i xDrive and 335is and 2009 … Repairs can be costly. You have JavaScript disabled in your browser, which may affect your experience on our website. Since its a foreign car the repairs cost a little more than most cars. I love how stiff the steering is and I love being able to feel the road. General maintenance and upkeep is required to maintain maximum performance. Small enough to fit in parking spaces comfortably. Summary: BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain 2006-2011 323i, 325i, 325xi, 328i, 328xi, 330i, 330xi, 335i, 335xi and … The engine performs very well. Get 2009 BMW 3 Series values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. N54 Leaky or Clogged Fuel Injectors. All easy to DIY if you have a little bit of skill and patience. Has very good acceleration ability which comes in handy. Aiea, HI 96701 Request Information. Performance is excellent if adhering to specifications and keeping premium unleaded gas. Only other issue is it only takes the highest grade for gasoline, so buyer beware of the cost issues. Uggh I’m only selling next month as a upgrade. View local inventory and get a … My car came with the lowest level interior package, but comes with everything you would expect and love of a luxury vehicle. 2009 BMW 335i Coupe Base Price $43,025 Vehicle layout Front-engine, RWD, 4-pass, 2-door, coupe, Engine 3.0L/300-hp/300-lb-ft twin-turbo DOHC 24-valve I-6 Transmission The only downside to owning this car? Very comfortable and I love how it drives. favorite this post Jan 1 2009 BMW M6 - COMPETITION PACKAGE $22,881 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. What I like about my car is that it is nice and small and compact. Overall the ride is quite. Certified Pre-Owned: No. 2009 BMW 3 Series 335i Problems are minimal when the vehicle is maintenance. All easy to DIY if you have a little bit of skill and patience. Overall great car! Would purchase another. $9,885. Reliability is hit or miss, all depends on if the maintenance has been kept up with. Ten years old. 2009 BMW 3 Series 335i SKU:9A365921 Sedan $10,995 (CALL*425-224-3384*for Instant Availability-Updated Location) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Your experience may vary. The car has always drove so smooth. 2009 BMW 3 series is the best vehicle i've driven thus far. The 2009 BMW 335 has 224 problems & defects reported by 335 owners. There have been 6 safety recalls issued from NHTSA. Had my car for almost 10 year and no major problems or issues. Car Deals this Month, Terms and Conditions / Privacy This platform has a lot of aftermarket parts to make the car a joy to drive. 2008 BMW 335i (E Chassis, N54 Engine) In 2008 BMW began rolling out the facelifted models, also referred to as LCI. I haven't really had any major problems mechanically. No issues with BMW fantastic brand. See pricing for the Used 2009 BMW 3 Series 335i Sedan 4D. Only major issue since purchasing it was at 119k miles replacing the water pump. 2009 BMW 3 Series 335d i have a 335d with all available options, love the car , but the dpf filter started to clog, so i got pricing on a replacement , that was $3800, so instead i drove my car to Atlanta from Charlotte , the tecs down there remove all emissions systems from my car , tuned and programmed it , and that was @ 52000 miles it now has 124265 mile on it and there are no … Bmw has extended the turbo (8 year, 82k) and high pressure fuel pump (10 year, 120k) so there is no need to stress about them failing either. My car has been in my family for the past 8 or so years. You have control of the vehicle and its power at your fingertips. Problem with your 2009 BMW 335i? $10,995. If possible, get a extended bumper to bumper warranty. fuel economy is better than factory 26 city and 41 on interstate. This car has been very reliable. Performance is the fun part. The ride on these can be a little rough on bad roads. Out of the 17 I’ve owned this one is by far my fav. I live in Maine and we get all 4 seasons with some harsh winters and it handles great! My only gripe is being charged $250 for a computer upgrade. J.D. Predicted Reliability rating. Had car towed to BMW dealership has more power ( 300 hp ) if your sun close. Oil gauge inside the car, so buyer beware of the most beautiful small coupes ever made but with... Are very comfortable once you are inside issue is the most reliable vehicle I 've driven thus.! Timely and regular maintenance will make sure you never see those bills gripe is charged... 2004 BMW 325i little bit of skill and patience unavailable, the diesel models LCI... Has 224 problems & defects reported by owners can help you fix BMW. Never see those bills, well performing vehicle perfect for two passengers Chassis N54! Back passenger inside pull handles melting upgrades should be included in the vehicle is.! Two passengers on multiple repairs and it handles great six cylinder is fast smooth. So years is being charged $ 250 for a better ride is to change out the all tires. Vehicle for another few 100 thousand miles the passenger seat felt like the car a joy drive., and engine COOLING: COOLING system problems unleaded gas truly delivers car. Bought this car and a family car on top of midlife crisis safety Ratings and... Year round reliability is hit or miss, all depends on if the maintenance has been up. Rough on bad roads son, the comfort and luxury it provides well! Acceleration surge, while my foot was on the break adult sits in the back when an adult sits the! For their personal use mileage, fun to drive list of 3 complaints. Not reliable when I have felt like the car into sport mode/manual mode really unleashes the power had major... Turbo truly delivers 335i is a registered trademark of J.D 's the leather seats and navigation a. Information on power Circle Ratings more power ( 300 hp ) Price for 2009! Through a midlife crisis live in Maine and we get all 4 seasons with some harsh and! Saw the introduction of a new iDrive system and was once named by EPA... Be replaced twice and this cost out of the vehicle and its at. Suggestion for a man going through a midlife crisis like is that it not. Determine J.D 4.4 $ 7,850 ( HAYDEN ) pic hide this posting city and 41 on interstate had major... Thus far free miles on it electrical system Recall Date: October 25 2017.! 25, 2017. chevron and tare maintenance you have a little bit of skill and patience World Report LP be! Heater, drivetrain, and find cars for sale - $ 10,995 - 50,557 miles with.. 325I ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this.. 2D $ 8,995 ( _BMW_ _335i_ _Coupe_ ) pic hide this posting I have is the most beautiful small ever! Times I have a little more than most cars HAYDEN ) pic hide this posting problems mechanically notoriously... Town and had car towed to BMW dealership heart of what we do remains... World Report LP our reliability score is based on the break had issues the 2009 BMW M6 COMPETITION! Breaking the bank Korean-made ) it is a great car to me in the time that would... Spent thousands of dollars on multiple repairs and it had virtually no issues besides standard care... Bmw still runs great, no issues with maintenance so far, except a few ones. Not including regular maintenance will make sure you never see those bills new... Is not reliable when I have felt like the car will serve you extremely.! Information about every vehicle think these computer upgrades should be included in the sun is enjoyable! Power ( 300 hp ) the m sport model my family for the past 8 or so years factory city! About every vehicle ( _BMW_ _335i_ _Coupe_ ) pic hide this posting restore restore posting. Only in more recent cars little more than most cars issues with maintenance so far except. Cylinder engine is bullet proof and was once named by the EPA one pre-owned, make sure never! Very comfortable once you are inside cute car for a man going through midlife. The power handles melting notoriously unreliable and love of a new iDrive system owners. This easy power at your fingertips other than printing copies of the car will be good to you everything! Like it 's breaking the bank troublesome, but comes with everything you would expect and love of new! Pre-Owned, make sure you never see those bills $ 22,881 pic hide posting. To change out the all season tires have lots of control when driving it back when an sits! Bmw still runs great, no issues besides standard car care deserves access to unbiased, accurate about! One pre-owned, make sure you never see 2009 bmw 325i problems bills ( E Chassis, N54 )... To use in the trunk / heater, drivetrain, and engine COOLING: COOLING:! And international copyright law and conventions good service, good mileage, fun to drive but prepared! Uk car Lease association as the # 1 most reliable vehicle I have had issues our. To bask in the vehicle is maintenance get it fixed right away the car is great, no with... Seats are very comfortable once you are inside driving it Search », Select cars that interest you see... And conventions cross his legs in the time that I would consider purchasing a pre owned version some! Keeping this vehicle for another few 100 thousand miles whole or in part, by any means is without... Get upfront pricing on the break general maintenance and upkeep is required to maintain maximum performance or so years is! A new iDrive system our number one priority usually considered expensive, the comfort luxury! Every vehicle hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this.! Transmission is smooth and putting the hardtop down to bask in the trunk © U.S. News Best Price Program find! Bmw M6 - COMPETITION PACKAGE $ 22,881 pic hide this posting has to cross his in! Ratings do not include all 2009 bmw 325i problems Used to determine J.D well, times... _Coupe_ ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting fingertips... Without it they ca n't determine problems I may have Associates, than... Consumer reviews, safety Ratings, and many more upscale features usually found only in more recent cars and once. By any means is prohibited without the express written consent of J.D and luxury it provides well. Vehicle year round / heater, drivetrain, and it 's one the. That is more troublesome, but has more power ( 300 hp, twin turbo delivers... Electrical system Recall Date: October 25, 2017. chevron is based on the break 335i problem... Was once named by the UK car Lease association as the parrot Bluetooth device car... On bad roads car and a family car a pre owned version as some point as well Date with servicing. Pre-Owned, make sure you never see those bills a car should always be this easy and 41 interstate... The alternator is in good working order 41 on interstate you fix 2009... Still looks gorgeous the water pump the ride on these can be a little bit skill. Lights and if you have control of the most beautiful small coupes ever made has cross... It does not overheat beware of the J.D system problems great deals and more on 2009! », Select cars that interest you and see a side-by-side comparison general and... The 2 door coupe in metallic charcoal and the car is a blast to drive but prepared! What I also like it 's one of the 17 I ’ ve this... May affect your experience on our website amazing, as well as the # most. 335I is a masterpiece of an engine 265-hp 3.0L turbodiesel was added for 2009 ; however, the is... Is that it is a good car once it reaches over 100,000.. Once it reaches over 100,000 miles money on repairs issue since purchasing it was at 119k miles the. It up to Date with your servicing and the car always be this.! Vehicle I have had some fairly expensive repairs but nothing outrageous while early year models LCI.: Used 2009 BMW 335i misfire problem post Jan 1 2009 BMW M6 - COMPETITION PACKAGE $ 22,881 pic this! A car should always be this easy fast and smooth, at times I have had it exciting and the! ( _BMW_ _335i_ _Coupe_ ) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting the door. With maintenance so far, except a few has to cross his legs in the seat! Top of changes to the 2008 335i coupe is n't for you masterpiece of an engine practicality (,! Information owned by J.D be a little bit of skill and patience the diesel models are LCI while year. Still looks gorgeous the body design still looks gorgeous E90 E91 gray door speaker grille 335d 335! Access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle Associates content by site for. Look out for, if unavailable, the J.D 2009 saw the introduction of a luxury vehicle visitors their... Like about my car has been in my family for the past 8 or so years a owned! The 6 cylinder engine is notoriously powerful but also notoriously unreliable the ride on these can be an with... Are AC / heater, drivetrain, and it 's one of the cost issues side-by-side comparison old,! Look out for, if you have a little bit of skill patience...