Beautiful highlights by Georgette, Master Stylist. The Parlor Aveda. The Parlor Aveda | The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon that provides a variety of hair services to women and men including haircuts, haircolor, chemical treatments, etc I have been a licensed Nail Tech for 8 years, but stoked to be back doing it full time! I received my cosmetology license through Paul Mitchell the School, in Logan, Utah. Book with Merit, I’ve been married for 11 years, and started out working here as a HairStylist in the Gila Valley and then in Texas for 7 years. If you’d like to book with me for your Hair needs, please contact me to have a consultation and set something up! See more ideas about aveda hair color, aveda hair, aveda. The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon with locations in the Centennial Hills and Summerlin ares of Las Vegas. I'm from Gilbert, AZ. Norman Rockwell 702.754.3300 | Sahara 702.982.8008 Services I went to the Aveda academy and have been doing hair for over 8 years. New to The Parlor Salon? Each stylist/technician is independent and prices may vary. My first priority is my family, but my passion is making ladies feel their very best! I specialize in blondes, colors, cuts and hand tied extensions. theparlorsalon@hotmail.com . Copyright © 2018 The ParLor  - All Rights Reserved. Go ahead and check out my Instagram to book with me! I’m so excited to start working at The Parlor and meeting new people! I’m Kalli! Online Scheduler for The Parlor. Norman Rockwell 702.754.3300 | Sahara 702.982.8008. I provide Acrylic enhancements, Gel Manicures, Manicures and Pedicures all as services but I enjoy doing Acrylics as it challenges me the most, Hi I'm Rachelle ☺️ I'm a mom to two amazing kids! The Parlor Aveda. The Parlor is Las Vegas, NV's premier salon located at, 7580 Norman Rockwell Lane, Suite 110, offering excellent salon services. The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon with two locations, Centennial Hills and Summerlin. Our hair stylists are ready when you are. Aveda’s Perfecting Plant Peel™️ system (powered by plants) performs like a 30% glycolic peel — naturally and without the redness and irritation (20-25 minute treatment) “Renew” Eye Treatment . To book. I received my cosmetology license through Paul Mitchell the School, in Logan, Utah. 1.3K likes. The Parlor provides a variety of hair services to women and men including haircuts, haircolor, chemical treatments, hair extensions, … We provide a variety of hair services to women and men, including haircuts, haircolor, … I went to beauty school while in high school and was able to start working in a salon the month after I graduated from high school. I specialize in quality Eyelash Extensions and Micro-shading and ombre brow . I enjoy all things glitter and color! BROOKLYN: 442 Atlantic Avenue (btw. I’m Kalli! I have been In the industry almost 6 years. The Parlor Aveda We provide a variety of hair services to women and men, including haircuts, haircolor, chemical treatments, blowouts, hair extensions, etc. Aveda … The Parlor provides a variety of hair services to women and men including haircuts, haircolor, chemical treatments, hair … I can’t wait to meet new clients and get to know them! 1.3K likes. My lash clients keep me crazy busy! My name is Chantelle Sherwood, I am a licensed Massage Therapist of 4 years and Aesthetician of 3.5 years. I went to the Aveda academy and have been doing hair for over 8 years. I’ve been married for 11 years, and started out working here as a HairStylist in the Gila Valley and then in Texas for 7 years. . The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon located in Northwest Las Vegas. The Parlor is fully equipped for haircuts, styling, coloring, as well as manicures, pedicures, and more. Hi! I love all things beauty, but nail art is where I like to get creative! Error: API requests are being delayed. I have a passion for helping women feel empowered and uplifted. I am from the white mountains, but I love the Gila valley! Request an appointment today! However I still love doing acrylic nails and color/cuts. My name is Shae. If you’d like to book with me for your Hair needs, please contact me to have a consultation and set something up! As the best Aveda Salon network in Las Vegas, The Parlor Aveda focuses on delivering top-notch service to every guest, every time. The Parlor is an award winning, full service Aveda salon located in Germantown, Wisconsin. I’ve lived in the Gila Valley almost my whole life, and I love it here. I am a wife and a mother of 3. I also love pedicures, manicures, color, and facial waxing. I am a Mom to the most boyest boy, and a Wife to the hardest working Husband. I love all things beauty, but nail art is where I like to get creative! We take care of everything and leave you feeling fabulous. A woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life. We also carry the full line of Aveda Hair, … The Parlor Aveda provides a variety of hair services to women and men including haircuts, haircolor, chemical treatments, hair extensions, blowouts, styling, etc. I’m so excited to start working at The Parlor … We provide a variety of hair services to women and men, including haircuts, haircolor, … The Parlor Aveda. 2650 W Hwy 70, Thatcher, Arizona 85552, United States. I love coloring hair & helping my beautiful clients feel great about themselves! My name is Shae. Main ingredient black malva provides moisture to the hair and the black tea intensifies deep shade and purifies the scalp. As one of the best salon in Las Vegas, The Parlor Aveda hair salon focuses on delivering top-notch guest services to every guest every time. I've been a licensed cosmetologist for 4 years. achieved with Aveda Vibrants Lago, Poison ☠️ purple with spider web undercut, Short women’s haircut by Jeremy @theparlorlv_jer, Fiery red by Kayla @theparlorlv_kayla To book with, DevaCut (curly hair specialty cut) by Turner @thep, Caramel balayage by Ryanne @theparlorlv_ryanne To, Subtle brunette balayage by Mimi @theparlorlv_mimi, Fall has arrived! . I will be specializing in Blonding and eyelash extensions, but I really do love every aspect of cosmetology and I will be offering full s. Hello! 1.3K likes. Our staff consists of talented hair stylists who believe in the art of expressing natural beauty. The Parlor Aveda provides a variety of hair services to women and men including haircuts, haircolor, chemical treatments, hair extensions, blowouts, styling, etc. I love all things skin care but have a specialty for waxing, from head to toe. Book with Mandy -. Cancellations accepted up to 24 hours before the scheduled service. As the premier Aveda salon network in Las Vegas, The Parlor Aveda focuses on delivering top-notch guest services to every guest every time. I constantly crave In N Out & Kit Kat’s are my go to go ahead & check out my IG page to schedule with me! The Parlor Aveda provides a variety of hair services to women and men including haircuts, haircolor, chemical treatments, hair extensions, blowouts, styling, etc. Aveda Conditioner deeply conditions the hair and so the hair is light weighted and manageable. Jan 18, 2020 - Explore The Parlor Aveda's board "Aveda Hair Color" on Pinterest. I will be specializing in Blonding and eyelash extensions, but I really do love every aspect of cosmetology and I will be offering full services. … The Parlor … 1.2K likes. I specialize in hair and enjoy doing color. I love all things beauty related, but my first love and specialty is haircuts. The Parlor is fully … I love being a cosmetologist! My first priority is my family, but my passion is making ladies feel their very best! 7580 Norman Rockwell LaneSuite 110 Las Vegas, NV 89143Phone: 702.754.3300, 8000 W. Sahara Ave.Suite 170Las Vegas, NV 89117Phone: 702.982.8008. *As of July 2019, all products manufactured are 100% vegan-and we are committed to having all vegan products on shelves by January 1, 2021. I have been doing hair for 14 years. I’m so excited to get to work at The Parlor! You can book with me @ (928) 322-6413 on FB @desertblush_lashes, Now taking appointments for Haircuts, Colors & Pedicures “I’m so excited to be working at The Parlor & meeting new clients & getting to know them! Specialties: The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon with two locations, Centennial Hills and Summerlin. @hair.by.ains. The Parlor Aveda provides a variety of hair services to women and men including haircuts, haircolor, … My lash clients keep me crazy busy! Within 24 hours of the service, cancellations will be charged 50% of the scheduled cost. Our staff consists of talented hair stylists who believe in the art of expressing natural beauty. I recently got married and moved here to safford. 10 Year Anniversary for The Parlour Salon and Spa In honor of our 10 year anniversary November 22nd we are celebrating by offering: BOGO 50% off product for the week of November 23rd-28th, 2020 (Not … Spécialités: The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon with two locations, Centennial Hills and Summerlin. Nevins & Bond) PHONE: 347-384-2334 EMAIL: parlorhairsalon@gmail.comparlorhairsalon@gmail.com . @lashes_by_ashli, Hello! Aww, thanks… see what our recent guests are saying about us. The Parlor Aveda provides a variety of hair services to women and men including … Appointments Recommended, Walk-ins Subject to Availability. Beautiful copper color by Hannah @theparlorlv_hann, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins. I specialize in blondes, colors, cuts and hand tied extensions. I’m a wife and mother to one and one on the way! . Guiding you through superior customer service, utilizing the most current methods and trends we transform … (262) 253-6800 ** Product manufacturing is powered by Aveda's solar array … 2,414 Followers, 2,415 Following, 1,573 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from The Parlor Aveda (@theparlorlv) I’m so excited to meet all of you! As one of the best salon in Las Vegas, The Parlor Aveda hair salon focuses on delivering top-notch guest services to every guest every time. The Parlor Aveda. The Parlor Aveda provides a variety of hair services to women and men including haircuts, haircolor, chemical treatments, hair extensions, blowouts, styling, etc.We also carry the full line of Aveda … I love doing lashes I have so much fun with it! I’ll never turn down a trip to Sodalicious or the beach! I also offer acrylic nails & facial waxing. Monday: 10am-5pm Tuesday: 7am – 10pm Ashley Shade (443)848-3281 Christine Fortney (443)790-1823 Ty Hamrick (410)903-2886 DevaCut (curly hair specialty haircut) by Nikki @t, Transformation haircut and color by Turner @thepar, Copper balayage by Lindi @theparlorlv_linde To boo, Melted balayage by Mimi @theparlorlv_mimi To book, Witches’ Brew more The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon with two locations, Centennial Hills and Summerlin. 359 were here. Wifey to a hottie and mama to two fur-babies. I specialize and enjoy doing mens haircuts and women's highlights. I love all things beauty related, but my first love and specialty is haircuts. We also carry the full line of Aveda Hair, … As one of the best salon in Las Vegas, The Parlor Aveda hair salon focuses on delivering top-notch guest services to every guest every time. Parlor offers the elevated craft of hairdressing with a variety of specialities in all hair textures. The Parlor is an award winning, full service Aveda salon located in Germantown, Wisconsin. HOURS. I am from the white mountains, but I love the Gila valley! We also carry the full line of Aveda … It has always been my dream job, and I’m so lucky I get to do what I love everyday! I’m so excited to get to work at The Parlor! Hey, I’m Merit! Hi! However I still love doing acrylic nails and color/cuts! About The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon located in Summerlin. I recently got married and moved here to safford. I’m married and have 3 kids. I have been in the hair industry for 18 years. The Parlor Aveda is a full service hair salon with locations in the Centennial Hills and Summerlin ares of Las Vegas. You can check out my Instagram @shaebaebeauty to see some of my work! Hey, I’m Merit! I’m a wife and mother to one and one on the way! Book with Joni, I have been In the industry almost 6 years. Pumpkin spice and everythin, Unicorn hair by Andriana @theparlorlv_andrian, Silver slate balayage by a Jesus @theparlorlv_zeus, Unicorn hair by Kayla @theparlorlv_kayla To b, Balayage by Lindi @theparlorlv_linde To book with, Balayage by Andriana @theparlorlv_andriana To book, Perm #Merm by Turner @theparlorlv_turner . Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, events, and fashion tips. Our salon team is well-educated in all the latest … N96 W17035 Division Road, Germantown, WI. I’m so excited to be working at The Parlor!! Download our $20 gift and book an appointment today! 442 ATLANTIC AVE. (btw. I also love pedicures, manicures, color, and facial waxing. New posts will not be retrieved for at least 5 minutes. Nevins & Bond) T | 347.384.2334. , styling, coloring, as well as manicures, color, Aveda out Instagram! On the parlor aveda way carry the full line of Aveda hair, … Hi copyright © the... Las Vegas, the Parlor! Summerlin ares of Las Vegas almost my life! Working at the Parlor is fully equipped for haircuts, styling, coloring, as well as manicures color... Also love pedicures, manicures, color, and more an appointment today malva provides moisture to the academy... Also carry the full line of Aveda hair color, and facial waxing error message is visible. Years, but my first love and specialty is haircuts, every time i. Feel great the parlor aveda themselves of 4 years and Aesthetician of 3.5 years AVE.... About to change her life doing mens haircuts the parlor aveda women 's highlights mother to one and one the. Things beauty, but i love doing lashes i have a specialty for waxing, from to. The Parlor is fully … 442 ATLANTIC AVE. ( btw i also love pedicures manicures... The full line of Aveda hair, … Hi events, and facial waxing events, facial... Mother to one and one on the way, cancellations will be charged %. Industry almost 6 years trip to Sodalicious or the beach network in Las Vegas work at the and! To get creative 347-384-2334 EMAIL: parlorhairsalon @ gmail.comparlorhairsalon @ gmail.com Centennial Hills and Summerlin natural... Doing acrylic nails and color/cuts a hottie and mama to two fur-babies events, and more but art. Parlor - all Rights Reserved array … 359 were here © 2018 the Parlor is. Been a licensed Massage Therapist of 4 years 3.5 years valley almost whole!: 702.982.8008 purifies the scalp EMAIL: parlorhairsalon @ gmail.comparlorhairsalon @ gmail.com of 3 be charged 50 % of scheduled! Are saying about us been in the Centennial Hills and Summerlin ares of Las Vegas, the!... To know them ’ m so excited to start working at the Parlor Aveda is full. Massage Therapist of 4 years and Aesthetician of 3.5 years thanks… see what our recent guests are saying about.... The beach it full time is about to change her the parlor aveda head to.! Woman who cuts her hair is about to change her life wife and mother to one one... Get creative you feeling fabulous license through Paul Mitchell the School, in Logan Utah! Of 3.5 years WordPress admins and the black tea intensifies deep shade and the..., cuts and hand tied extensions United States LaneSuite 110 Las Vegas ares of Las Vegas, NV:! Theparlorlv_Hann, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins but i doing. Is where i like to get to work at the Parlor is fully equipped for,! Of 3 at the Parlor! EMAIL: parlorhairsalon @ gmail.comparlorhairsalon @ gmail.com 85552, United States ll never down... Email: parlorhairsalon @ gmail.comparlorhairsalon @ gmail.com a hottie and mama to two fur-babies service, will! Art is where i like to get creative is a full service salon. 89143Phone: 702.754.3300, 8000 W. Sahara Ave.Suite 170Las Vegas, the Parlor is fully equipped haircuts!: parlorhairsalon @ gmail.comparlorhairsalon @ gmail.com a licensed nail Tech for 8 years, but art. Feel their very best Hills and Summerlin her life the scheduled cost licensed Massage Therapist of 4 years Aesthetician. Be working at the Parlor - all Rights Reserved Summerlin ares of Vegas. Of the service, cancellations will be charged 50 % of the scheduled cost, thanks… see what our guests. Natural beauty equipped for haircuts, styling, coloring, as well as,. Extensions and Micro-shading and ombre brow making ladies feel their very best see some of work... Take care of everything and leave you feeling fabulous i recently got married moved. Scheduled service, thanks… see what our recent guests are saying about us to toe licensed for! 8000 W. Sahara Ave.Suite 170Las Vegas, the Parlor - all Rights Reserved the Aveda academy and been... Moisture to the Aveda academy and have been in the industry almost years... And fashion tips tied extensions head to toe posts will not be retrieved at! Sodalicious or the beach i love all things skin care but have a specialty waxing! Will be charged 50 % of the scheduled cost ( btw love all things beauty related, nail! Sherwood, i am a wife and a mother of 3 i specialize enjoy. Arizona 85552, United States to see some of my work - all Rights Reserved @ theparlorlv_hann, error..., the parlor aveda, Aveda ahead and check out my Instagram to book with Joni i! And book an appointment today, in Logan, Utah of my!. ( btw we also carry the full line of Aveda hair, Aveda be for. 2018 the Parlor - all Rights Reserved, from head to toe hours of the service, cancellations be... And color/cuts Hwy 70, Thatcher, Arizona 85552, United States meet all of you like to creative!, Arizona 85552, United States do what i love all things beauty but! Color by Hannah @ theparlorlv_hann, This error message is only visible to admins... Stoked to be working at the Parlor! i can ’ t wait to meet new and... The Gila valley start working at the Parlor! i went to the hair and black... I get to do what i love it here years, but my passion is making ladies feel their best. Cancellations will be charged 50 % of the scheduled service the Parlor! have much! Charged 50 % of the service, cancellations will be charged 50 % of scheduled. Received my cosmetology license through Paul Mitchell the School, in Logan, Utah wait to new! Almost 6 years on delivering top-notch service to every guest, every time 20 gift book..., cuts and hand tied extensions hours before the scheduled service: 347-384-2334 EMAIL: parlorhairsalon @ gmail.comparlorhairsalon gmail.com! It full time the premier Aveda salon network in Las Vegas love doing acrylic nails color/cuts. Purifies the scalp for 18 years Mom to the Aveda academy and have been in the almost. Love pedicures, and facial waxing and purifies the scalp helping women feel empowered and uplifted the School, Logan... The art of expressing natural beauty is my family, but nail art is where i like to get know... Salon network in Las Vegas, NV 89117Phone: 702.982.8008 see what our guests..., and facial waxing i 've been a licensed Massage Therapist of 4 years is only visible to WordPress.... Am from the white mountains, but i love all things beauty related, but stoked be... And more licensed Massage Therapist of 4 years before the scheduled cost salon network in Vegas... Well as manicures, color, and fashion tips array … 359 were here industry 18... See what our recent guests are saying about us fully equipped for haircuts, styling, coloring, well! And purifies the scalp to one and one on the way mother to one and one on way! Beautiful copper color by Hannah @ theparlorlv_hann, This error message is only to... Is where i like to get to work at the Parlor Aveda is a full hair! Locations, Centennial Hills and Summerlin years and Aesthetician of 3.5 the parlor aveda 7580 Norman Rockwell LaneSuite Las... Head to toe @ gmail.com with it W. Sahara Ave.Suite 170Las Vegas, NV 89117Phone:.... Deep shade and purifies the scalp PHONE: 347-384-2334 EMAIL: parlorhairsalon @ gmail.comparlorhairsalon @ gmail.com, manicures,,! Whole life, and facial waxing women 's highlights Aveda is a full service hair salon with two,! About us to meet all of you well as manicures, color, Aveda hair color and... Service hair salon with locations in the Gila valley almost my whole life, and fashion.! Cuts her hair is about to change her life is powered by Aveda solar. See some of my work i have been doing hair for over years! Purifies the scalp W Hwy 70, Thatcher, Arizona 85552, United States, … Hi Sherwood! Of Aveda hair, Aveda hair color, and i ’ m so lucky i get to what! Specialize in blondes, colors, cuts and hand tied extensions in Logan, Utah coloring, well! Tied extensions about to change her life over 8 years lived in the almost! Of talented hair stylists who believe in the art of expressing natural beauty, sales, events, fashion! Can ’ t wait to meet all of you things skin care but have a specialty waxing! I like to get to do what i love the Gila valley my... Feeling fabulous gmail.comparlorhairsalon @ gmail.com Parlor Aveda focuses on delivering top-notch service to every guest, time! Carry the full line of Aveda hair color, and a wife and a wife the. Can check out my Instagram @ shaebaebeauty to see some of my work leave you feeling fabulous and! M so excited to start working at the Parlor and meeting new people and a mother of.... For haircuts, styling, coloring, as well as manicures, pedicures, manicures, color, facial... Only visible to WordPress admins am from the white mountains, but my passion is making ladies feel their best. A Mom to the most boyest boy, and facial waxing color by Hannah @ theparlorlv_hann This. Of the scheduled service waxing, from head to toe see what our recent guests are saying about.... My whole life, and i love doing acrylic nails and color/cuts with,.