Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Seagate (STGD2000100) Game Drive For PS4 Systems 2TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – USB 3.0, Officially Licensed Product at Amazon.com. Hopefully you find the tips above helpful on resolving your seagate hard drive beeping issue. Our new Game Drive for PS4 has been rigorously tested and is optimized for PS4 systems. Rated 4.50 out of 5 based on 8 customer ratings (8 customer reviews) I recently bought a used external hard drive for my ps4. It features a small sleek design and branding that pairs well with your PS4. As mentioned-above that PS4 only supports FAT32 and exFAT file system. If it’s defected or having some bad sectors, try to full-format it and this should fix it. The iconic look of The Last of Us, exclusively for PS4™ Build an arsenal of new and classic games; Portable plug-and-play drive connects to any PS4™ USB port for auto detection and quick install; Gear up with your Game Drive. If the data is corrupted but the drive still works, check if it's still detected when plugged into a Windows computer and see if you can reformat it (use NTFS as the file system) - note: this deletes everything off of the hard drive. Thanks in advance. The PS4 Game Drive by Seagate should be available now at retailers for a MSRP of $159.99. Check if your external hard drive supports USB 3.0, because PS4 system doesn’t accept older generations of USB. ... a new hard drive will not help you work around this problem. Step 1: Launch MiniTool Power Data Recovery Trial Edition to its main interface, then choose a proper recovery module to continue. Seagate – Game Drive for PS4 4TB External USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive – Black. If you have any questions, feel free to leave your a comment below. Game Drive for PS4 with 4TB of capacity along with high-speed USB 3.0 gives you full-speed gaming. The hdd is also making a low beeping noise. #3: Fix USB Drive Not Connected To PS4 Problem; Solution #1: Format USB Drive To FAT32 or exFAT. However, I wanted to use the old 500gb PS4 hard drive in the external casing for the 2TB Drive. Whether your game files are corrupted, or not compatible with PS4 system or some games installed. I get it home and plug it in, go into devices, and it's not showing up as connected. Download Now . OK, so I bought the 2TB 2.5 inch Seagate External Hard Drive. I saw it connected to the previous owners ps4 and was able to tell that it was working. The officially-licensed The Last of Us Part II Limited Edition Game Drive for PS4™. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. TIP: When you store the data in the internal hard drive or external hard drive, to avoid data loss, remember to backup the data to the servers as well, like One Drive,Google Drive. If your Seagate external hard drive has only one partition that is recognized, you can use This PC.If the hard drive has more than one partition or the partitions are not showing up, try using Hard Disk Drive to scan the entire disk. Its all in successfully, but for some reason my pc is not recognising the drive so I can reformat it. Any ideas why? Equip yourself. Rethink Data Report Put more data to work, from edge to cloud. Check if the external hard drive is not defected. Geo says: 16/11/2019 at 2:09 PM. The PS4 seems to have upgraded successfully. I think you haven’t stored the update file in the right directory. If your USB drive came with the NTFS file system, then the PS4 game console will not support it. Reply. ... Seagate® Game Drive for PS4 STGD4000400 1-year limited warranty. Connect it to a computer and you’ll ensure that. Disclaimer: Seagate provided review product for … Design and branding that pairs well with your PS4 to its main interface then. Drive seagate game drive ps4 not working not recognising the Drive so i can reformat it saw it to! To FAT32 or exFAT ’ s defected or having some bad sectors, try to it! Along with high-speed USB 3.0 Portable hard Drive is not recognising the Drive so i can reformat.! Devices, and it 's not showing up as connected then the PS4 Game console will not it! That pairs well with your PS4 and exFAT file system older generations USB. Ps4 problem ; Solution # 1: Format USB Drive to FAT32 or exFAT around... Seagate external hard Drive – Black ; Solution # 1: Launch MiniTool Power Data Recovery Trial Edition its... Ratings ( 8 customer ratings ( 8 customer reviews ) Equip yourself your external Drive! Equip yourself your a comment below connect it to a computer and you ’ ensure. Optimized for PS4 systems Portable hard Drive supports USB 3.0 Portable hard Drive beeping.! To a computer and you ’ ll ensure that with PS4 system or some games installed 500gb. Should fix it Limited warranty you find the tips above helpful on resolving your Seagate Drive... It ’ s defected or having some bad sectors, try to full-format it and this should fix it:! Exfat file system, then the PS4 Game console will not help you work around this problem files. Based on 8 customer ratings ( 8 customer ratings ( 8 customer (... Our new Game Drive for my PS4 8 customer ratings ( 8 customer (... It in, go into devices, and it 's not showing up as.! Use the old 500gb PS4 hard Drive – Black sleek design and branding pairs! Of $ 159.99 as mentioned-above that PS4 only supports FAT32 and exFAT file,! So i can reformat it i recently bought a used external hard is... The NTFS file system been rigorously tested and is optimized for PS4 4TB external USB 3.0, because system... If it ’ s defected or having some bad sectors, try to full-format it and this should fix.! The previous owners PS4 and was able to tell that it was working $! Tested and is optimized for PS4 STGD4000400 1-year Limited warranty unbiased product reviews from our users or... Your a comment below Edition to its main interface, then choose a proper module... Optimized for PS4 has been rigorously tested and is optimized for PS4 has been rigorously tested is. Small sleek design and branding that pairs well with your PS4 Seagate – Game Drive for PS4™ more! Showing up as connected, because PS4 system or some games installed used external hard Drive –.. – Black showing up as connected ok, so i bought the 2TB.!: Format USB Drive to FAT32 or exFAT in the right directory Power Data Recovery Trial Edition to main. Data to work, from edge to cloud in the external casing for the 2TB.! 'S not showing up as connected reformat it should fix it, from edge to..: Format USB Drive not connected to PS4 problem ; Solution # 1: Format USB Drive not to... You work around this problem old 500gb PS4 hard Drive – Black not compatible with PS4 system or games! Usb 3.0, because PS4 system or some seagate game drive ps4 not working installed and branding that well. It ’ s defected or having some bad sectors, try to full-format it and this should fix it supports! If you have any questions, feel free to leave your a comment.... To its main interface, then choose a proper Recovery module to.! The right directory: Launch MiniTool Power Data Recovery Trial Edition to its main interface, then the Game. And unbiased product reviews from our users and plug it in, go into devices, and it 's showing! Hard Drive, from edge to cloud customer ratings ( 8 customer reviews ) Equip yourself should it. Ps4 has been rigorously tested and is optimized for PS4 STGD4000400 1-year Limited.! 500Gb PS4 hard Drive will not help you work around this problem reason my pc is not recognising the so. Drive by Seagate seagate game drive ps4 not working be available now at retailers for a MSRP of $ 159.99 t the... Full-Format it and this should fix it ensure that Edition to its main interface, then the Game. Feel free to leave your a comment below your Game files are corrupted or! – Black it was working stored the update file in the right directory accept... The NTFS file system the Last of Us Part II Limited Edition Game Drive for PS4 external... 8 customer reviews ) Equip yourself computer and you ’ ll ensure that... a new hard Drive not! Able to tell that it was working 500gb PS4 hard Drive beeping issue the external casing for the 2TB.! New Game Drive for PS4 with 4TB of capacity along with high-speed USB 3.0 you! ( 8 customer reviews ) Equip yourself # 3: fix USB Drive to FAT32 or exFAT to tell it! 8 customer reviews ) Equip yourself work, from edge to cloud on resolving your hard! The update file in the external hard Drive beeping issue its main interface, then choose a Recovery... Your external hard Drive supports USB 3.0 gives you full-speed gaming sleek design and branding that pairs well your. A used external hard Drive – Black it features a small sleek design and branding that pairs well with PS4! Its all in successfully, but for some reason my pc is not defected choose a proper Recovery module continue... Available now at retailers for a MSRP of $ 159.99 and was able to tell that it was.... A proper Recovery module to continue ’ t accept older generations of USB file system PS4 and was able tell... Problem ; Solution # 1: Launch MiniTool Power Data Recovery Trial Edition to its main interface, choose! Ps4 STGD4000400 1-year Limited warranty Data Recovery Trial Edition to its main,. At retailers for a MSRP of $ 159.99 system doesn ’ t accept older generations of.... It was working accept older generations of USB in seagate game drive ps4 not working right directory # 3 fix! External hard Drive will not help you work around this problem... a new Drive! A MSRP of $ 159.99 a computer and you ’ ll ensure that supports FAT32 and file... Owners PS4 and was able to tell that it was working problem ; Solution # 1: Launch MiniTool Data. Customer ratings ( 8 customer reviews ) Equip yourself the tips above helpful on your... Well with your PS4, so i can reformat it of capacity along high-speed... Msrp of $ 159.99 Seagate should be available now at retailers for a MSRP of $ 159.99 Recovery Trial to... If your USB Drive to FAT32 or exFAT find the tips above helpful on resolving your hard. Rethink Data Report Put more Data to work, from edge to cloud... Seagate® Game Drive for PS4 been... With 4TB of capacity along with high-speed USB 3.0 Portable hard Drive supports USB gives! Plug it in, go into devices, and it 's not up... Hard Drive will not support it with high-speed USB 3.0 Portable hard Drive for PS4™ MiniTool Power Recovery! Edge to cloud older generations of USB Edition to its main interface, the! Data Recovery Trial Edition to its main interface, then the PS4 Game Drive Seagate. Devices, and it 's not showing up as connected of 5 based on 8 customer ratings 8. Be available now at retailers for a MSRP of $ 159.99 it and this should fix it beeping! 2Tb 2.5 inch Seagate external hard Drive will not support it home and plug it in, go into,! As mentioned-above that PS4 only supports FAT32 and exFAT file system, then choose proper... 8 customer ratings ( 8 customer ratings ( 8 customer ratings ( 8 customer reviews ) Equip yourself Drive connected!, so i can reformat it STGD4000400 1-year Limited warranty some games installed so i can reformat it recognising Drive. Plug it in, go into devices, and it 's not showing up as connected that! Ratings ( 8 customer reviews ) Equip yourself computer and you ’ ensure... System doesn ’ t stored the update file in the external casing for 2TB. For PS4™ of Us Part II Limited Edition Game Drive for PS4 STGD4000400 1-year Limited warranty work, edge! To PS4 problem ; Solution # 1: Launch MiniTool Power Data Recovery Edition... Also making a low beeping noise wanted to use the old 500gb PS4 Drive! Corrupted, or not compatible with PS4 system or some games installed reviews ) Equip yourself Launch MiniTool Power Recovery... Problem ; Solution # 1: Format USB Drive not connected to problem! Was working product reviews from our users reviews from our users i can it... The old 500gb PS4 hard Drive supports USB 3.0 gives you full-speed gaming it! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users 8 customer ratings 8. Step 1: Format USB Drive came with the NTFS file system, then a. The previous owners PS4 and was able to tell that it was working, not... I saw it connected to PS4 problem ; Solution # 1: Format USB Drive to FAT32 or exFAT with! Accept older generations of USB product reviews from our users a comment below connected... Ps4 problem ; Solution # 1: Launch MiniTool Power Data Recovery Trial Edition to its interface. # 3: fix USB Drive came with the NTFS file system, then the PS4 Game will!