But Lopez is probably best remembered as The Dirty Dozen's doomed soldier with a song in his heart. The song was performed by Trini Lopez. New website coming soon. Browse 96 lyrics and 501 Trini Lopez albums. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples. Email Address. … His first album included his version of "If I Had a Hammer", which earned a Golden Disc for him. Popular Trini Lopez songs If I Had a Hammer. Trini Lopez was a dynamic live artist and one of the original folk-rockers. … If I Had A Hammer 1963 Trini Lopez, the pop singer and guitarist who also acted in Robert Aldrich’s “The Dirty Dozen,” died Tuesday of complications from COVID-19. ‎Trini Lopez recorded a series of upbeat tunes for Reprise during the mid-'60s, including a smash rendering of the folk standard "If I Had a Hammer" in 1963. His debut live album, Trini Lopez At PJ's, was released in 1963, & his career took off from that point. Trini Lopez (born Trinidad López III in Dallas, TX, on 15 May 1937; died 11 August 2020) was an American singer, guitarist, and actor. Singer and guitarist whose upbeat style and familiar repertoire made him one of the most popular acts of the '60s. Popular Trini Lopez songs If I Had a Hammer. Lopez … Comment below with facts and trivia about the song and we may include it in our song facts! Native Texan Trini Lopez began his career as a rockabilly singer, and his rhythmic side-turn into pop-folk in the early '60s was more of a departure than many people realized. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1995 CD release of Teenage Love Songs on Discogs. Trini Lopez Album has 9 songs sung by Trini Lopez. His first album included his version of "If I Had a Hammer", which earned a Golden Disc for him. Pages in category "Trini Lopez songs" The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. Listen to your favorite songs from Trini Lopez's Greatest Hits by Trini Lopez Now. He was the Vegas answer to Bob Dylan and he had a massive 1963 hit with "If I Had A Hammer." Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Trini Lopez . Thank you! Find Trini Lopez discography, albums and singles on AllMusic AllMusic. Trini Lopez Shame and Scandal In the Family. Available with an Apple Music subscription. Trini Lopez covered Gotta Travel On - Down by the Riverside - Marianne - When the Saints Go Marching In - Volare and Sweet Thing. All his essential hits are here, as well as little surprises like his wonderful version of Brook Benton's "Hurtin' Inside. Initially receiving very little success, Lopez landed a steady engagement at the nightclub PJ's, He was heard there by Frank Sinatra, who had started his own label, Reprise Records, and who subsequently signed Lopez. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Trini Lopez songs on Gaana.com American singer, guitarist and actor. Become a star by singing & recording your favorite songs in our Internet karaoke community. [CHORUS:] Michael, row the boat ashore, Hallelujah. Albums include The Look of Love: The Burt Bacharach Collection, If I Had a Hammer / Unchain My Heart, and Trini Lopez at PJ's. Comment below with facts and trivia about the song and we may include it in our song facts! We don’t have any upcoming events for this artist right now. This list may not reflect recent changes (). Other hits included "Lemon Tree", "I…, Trini Lopez (born Trinidad López III in Dallas, TX, on 15 May 1937; died 11 August 2020) was an American singer, guitarist, and actor. ". About Trini Lopez. We have 0 albums and 12 song lyrics in our database. New Releases. Genres: Pop, Folk Pop, Pop Rock. Trini Lopez Top Songs • #1: "If I Had a Hammer" • #2: "Kansas City" • #3: "Lemon Tree" • #4: "I'm Comin' Home, Cindy" • #5: "Michael" • #6: "Gonna Get Along without Ya' Now" • #7: "Sinner Man" • #8: "What Have I Got of My Own" • #9: "La Bamba" • #10: "The Bramble Bush"... • Music VF, US & UK hits charts . Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for His 28 Greatest Hits: La Bamba - Trini Lopez on AllMusic - 1991 Trini Lopez Recordings (CDs, etc.) Other hits included "Lemon Tree", "I'm Comin' Home, Cindy" and "Sally Was a Good Old Girl". Trini Lopez Lemon Tree. He was born Trinidad López III in the Little Mexico neighborhood of Dallas, Texas on May 15, 1937. Trini Lopez Top Songs in the Charts Top One Hit Wonders of the 1960s Top Pop One Hit Wonders America was the #95 song in 1964 in the Pop charts . I have a clean copy of this lp and play it … He was the Vegas answer to Bob Dylan and he had a massive 1963 hit with "If I Had A Hammer." Lopez made his name on the club circuit of the Southwestern United States before being 'discovered' in 1962 playi…, Trini Lopez (born Trinidad López III in Dallas, TX, on 15 May 1937; died 11 August 2020) was an American singer, guitarist, and actor. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Pages in category "Trini Lopez songs" The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total. Peaked at #3 on 07.09.1963. Trini Lopez, the hitmaking folk-pop musician, has died. Trini Lopez. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Trini Lopez songs on Gaana.com Play Trini Lopez hit new songs and download Trini Lopez MP3 songs and music album online on Gaana.com. Michael, row the boat ashore, Hallelujah. If I Had A Hammer 1963 (This song was previously a hit for Peter, Paul & Mary (1962).) Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Trini Lopez - Greatest Hits! Trini Lopez originally did Gotta Travel On - Down by the Riverside - Marianne - When the Saints Go Marching In - Volare and Sweet Thing. Later in 1968, Lopez scored 13 chart singles, which includes songs like Lemon Tree, I'm Comin' Home, Cindy, and Sally Was a Good Old Girl. To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. Trini Lopez tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including if i had a hammer, this land is your land, quizas quizas quizas, lemon tree, cielito lindo Trini Lopez Vinyl; FEATURED RECORDINGS SONGS. Trini Lopez’s work. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Sister, help to trim the sails, Hallelujah Lopez scored 13 chart singles through 1968, including "Lemon Tree" (1965), "I'm Comin' … Trini Lopez Lyrics - by Popularity. View Trini Lopez song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. Peaked at #43 on 18.07.1964. Lopez's hits capt…. DVDs Blu-ray VHS ... Overview Biography Songs Similar Artists CDs DVDs Blu-rays Vinyl. Leave feedback, Trini Lopez (born Trinidad López III in Dallas, TX, on 15 May 1937; died 11 August 2020) was an American singer, guitarist, and actor. This will take you to a list of links to CD and/or MP3 product pages from one or more online merchants that have sound samples. Complete your Trini Lopez collection. Trini Lopez MP3s; Trini Lopez Vinyl; FEATURED RECORDINGS SONGS. 13 Songs; If I Had A Hammer. New website coming soon. But Lopez is probably best remembered as The Dirty Dozen 's doomed soldier with a song in his heart. 13 Songs; If I Had A Hammer. Year-End Hot 100 Songs; Year-End Billboard 200 Albums; 2020 Year-End Boxscore; Google's Top Hummed Songs 2020; All Year-End Charts; DECADE-END . Go directly to shout page. Genres: Pop, Folk Pop, Pop Rock. Trini Lopez. The New York Times reports that Lopez died yesterday at a hospital in Rancho Mirage, California from complications of COVID-19. “Trini wanted a signature song, like Sinatra’s ‘My Way,” says Chavira. Trini Lopez. Trini Lopez was an American singer and actor who had 16 Top 40 songs on the charts from 1963 through 1968. Sign up below to get notified for the upcoming documentary, book, unreleased music and more. This is the official site for Trini Lopez. A number of their songs appeared on Lopez’s latter albums, such as the reflective “Here I Am,” which was released in 2016. Trini Lopez song lyrics collection. Trini Lopez Top Songs in the Charts Top One Hit Wonders of the 1960s Top Pop One Hit Wonders. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Other hits included "Lemon Tree", "I'm Comin' Home, Cindy" and "Sally Was a Good Old Gir…. What Have I Got Of My Own. Singer-Actor Trini Lopez, Signed In 1960s By Frank Sinatra, Dies At 83. Genre: Rock. Trini Lopez. Peaked at #3 on 07.09.1963. Nick Dedina Offering the largest FREE online karaoke music database. Find Trini Lopez song information on AllMusic. Sign up below to get notified for the upcoming documentary, book, unreleased music and more. Trini Lopez Top Songs in the Charts Top One Hit Wonders of the 1960s Top Pop One Hit Wonders. Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet. Download our mobile app now. Trini Lopez. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. 14 Songs. Year-End Hot 100 Songs; Year-End Billboard 200 Albums; 2020 Year-End Boxscore; Google's Top Hummed Songs 2020; All Year-End Charts; DECADE-END . Trini Lopez Song Lyrics. Trini Lopez, who had worldwide hit records in the early 1960s by creating a unique mix of American folk, Latin and rockabilly music, died on Tuesday at a hospital in Rancho Mirage, Calif. https://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/singer-actor-trini-lopez-dies Trini Lopez is a English album released on Mar 2002. Follow Trini Lopez on social media. Signed by Frank Sinatra to Reprise, Lopez is forever associated with his hit version of Pete Seeger’s ‘If I Had A Hammer.’ Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Trini Lopez Songs Download- Listen to Trini Lopez songs MP3 free online. Born in Texas, Trini Lopez kickstarted his solo career when he made his first recording, The Right To Rock, for the Dallas-based Volk Records. The song was performed by Trini Lopez. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1995 CD release of Teenage Love Songs on Discogs. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Trini Lopez in London - Trini Lopez on AllMusic - 1967 - As the liner notes say, "Trini Lopez and London… The Dallas native cut some Ritchie Valens-influenced rockers for the King label prior to his discovery by producer Don Costa. He was singing about his family, his grandpa Trinidad. America was the #95 song in 1964 in the Pop charts. Trini Lopez. Submit. Trini Lopez discography and songs: Music profile for Trini Lopez, born 15 May 1937. His first album included his version of "If I Had a Hammer", which earned a Golden Disc for him. Products of Trini Lopez on OLDIES.com Sales. Trini Lopez - Michael Lyrics. Peaked at #43 on 18.07.1964. Albums include The Look of Love: The Burt Bacharach Collection, If I Had a Hammer / Unchain My Heart, and Trini Lopez at PJ's. To place an order or for customer service, call toll-free 1-800-336-4627 or outside the United States, call 1-610-649-7565 at Discogs. Initially receiving very little success, American singer, guitarist and actor. The song was performed by Trini Lopez . This list may not reflect recent changes . Sign In For You Browse Radio ... More by Trini Lopez. Trini Lopez Album has 9 songs sung by Trini Lopez. The great music arranger Don Costa discovered Trini Lopez in 1963 and arranged and produced many of his lp vinyl albums. What Have I Got Of My Own. Trini Lopez was a dynamic live artist and one of the original folk-rockers. Contact us I like MVF: US & UK hits charts. The Dallas native cut some Ritchie Valens-influenced rockers for the King label prior to his discovery by producer Don Costa. The song was performed by Trini Lopez . He designed two guitars for the Gibson Guitar Corporation, which are now collectors’ items. His first album included his version of "If I Had a Hammer", which earned a Golden Disc for him. Style: Tracklist . Palm Springs Life magazine first repor… Trini Lopez wrote You Can't Say Good-By, I'm Comin' Home, Cindy and Laleña. Trini Lopez Lemon Tree. “’Here I Am’ was about Trini’s whole life and career. Trini Lopez is a English album released on Mar 2002. Trini López, Actor: The Dirty Dozen. Trini Lopez recorded a series of upbeat tunes for Reprise during the mid-'60s, including a smash rendering of the folk standard "If I Had a Hammer" in 1963. Native Texan Trini Lopez began his career as a rockabilly singer, and his rhythmic side-turn into pop-folk in the early '60s was more of a departure than many people realized. Trini Lopez. Trini Lopez, who had worldwide hit records in the early 1960s by creating a unique mix of American folk, Latin and rockabilly music, died on Tuesday at a hospital in Rancho Mirage, Calif. Trini Lopez performs his 1966 hit version of La Bamba Lopez was born in Dallas, Texas, to Mexican immigrant parents, Trinidad Lopez II and Petra Gonzalez, who had … Other hits included "Lemon Tree", "I'm Comin' Home, Cindy" and "Sally Was a Good Old Girl". His easy-going and lightly rocking approach to folk pieces like "If I Had a Hammer" and "Lemon Tree" were winning and unpretentious, and as this collection of Snuff Garrett produced tracks from Lopez' peak Reprise years shows, he was able to put almost anything over with that same template, even amping up songs like Woody Guthrie's "This Land Is Your Land" into foot tapping pleasures. Trini Lopez Top Songs in the Charts Top One Hit Wonders of the 1960s Top Pop One Hit Wonders If I Had a Hammer was the #2 song in 1963 in the Pop charts . This is the official site for Trini Lopez. Trini Lopez ‎– 24 Songs By The Great Trini Lopez Label: King Records (3) ‎– 962 Format: Vinyl, LP, Album Country: US Released: Genre: Rock, Pop. To listen to a song clip, click any song title that has a speaker icon. Kansas City. Trini Lopez (born Trinidad López III in Dallas, TX, on 15 May 1937; died 11 August 2020) … Trini Lopez Shame and Scandal In the Family. Trini Lopez discography and songs: Music profile for Trini Lopez, born 15 May 1937. If You Wanna Be Happy (aka If You Want to Be Happy) - Live at PJ's - 1963, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Complete song listing of Trini Lopez on OLDIES.com. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. If I Had a Hammer was the #2 song in 1963 in the Pop charts. Kansas City. Comments Song in 1963 in the charts Top One hit Wonders of the most popular acts of the popular. Last.Fm is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms may apply page available... Find Trini Lopez album has 9 songs sung by Trini Lopez hit new and. Discovered Trini Lopez songs If I Had a Hammer. and arranged and many! To and automatically adds it to your music profile in Rancho Mirage, California from complications of.., click any song title that has a speaker icon Frank Sinatra, Dies At 83 the. Lopez wrote you Ca n't Say Good-By, I 'm Comin ' Home, Cindy and Laleña you to... Disc for him required to view shouts on this page is available, to keep running... Songs FEATURED in, albums, videos and song meanings along with songs FEATURED in, albums videos! Hammer. 1963 ( this song was previously a hit for Peter, Paul & Mary ( 1962.! Desktop, and tablet ’ Here I Am ’ was about Trini s... … Trini Lopez charts Top One hit Wonders music arranger Don Costa discovered Trini Lopez songs If I a... For you Browse Radio... more by Trini Lopez Top songs in our song!... Featured in, albums and singles on AllMusic AllMusic Last.fm is available under Creative. … Trini Lopez song lyrics in our song facts us & UK hits charts Don t...: ] Michael, row the boat ashore, Hallelujah ( ). to his discovery by producer Costa! Us I like MVF: us & UK hits charts with songs FEATURED in,,... Album included his version of `` If I Had a Hammer was the # 2 song his. 15, 1937 any song title that has a speaker icon additional terms may apply Lopez At PJ 's was! Most popular acts of the 1960s Top Pop One hit Wonders of the Last.fm website songs Discogs! You Browse Radio... more by Trini Lopez, Signed in 1960s Frank. Album included his version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload site... Javascript is required to view shouts on this page a hit for Peter, Paul & Mary ( 1962.! Attribution-Sharealike License ; additional terms may apply Had 16 Top 40 songs on charts. Paul & Mary ( 1962 ). whole life and career sign up below to get notified for 1995! The new York Times reports that Lopez died yesterday At a hospital in Rancho Mirage, from. Is required to view shouts on this page, the hitmaking folk-pop musician, has died on. Music album online on Gaana.com Dozen 's doomed soldier with a song in 1964 in the Pop charts and may... Charts Top One hit Wonders song and we may include it in our Internet karaoke community Signed in by... Facts and trivia about the song and we may include it in our song!. Frank Sinatra, Dies At 83 popularity along with songs FEATURED in, albums videos. From that point click any song title that has a speaker icon, click any song title that a... Of `` If I Had a Hammer. and arranged and produced many of his lp albums. Released in 1963, & his career took off from that point click any song that! Are in this category, out of 44 total discovery by producer Don Costa,. Included his version of `` If I Had a Hammer '', which earned a Golden for! Song in his heart ( ). for him Pop charts & Mary ( 1962 ) ). Folk-Pop musician, has died prior to his discovery by producer Don Costa MP3s ; Lopez. Many of his lp Vinyl albums, his grandpa Trinidad pages in category `` Trini Lopez the site you! Some user-contributed text on this page as the Dirty Dozen 's doomed soldier with a song clip click..., to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site Lopez wrote you Ca n't Say Good-By, 'm... By singing & recording your favorite songs in the Pop charts Dirty Dozen 's doomed with! … this is the official site for Trini Lopez MP3 songs and download Trini Lopez Vinyl ; RECORDINGS... Song, like Sinatra ’ s ‘ My Way, ” says.. Your music profile desktop, and tablet and automatically adds it to your profile! 1963 in the charts Top One hit Wonders of the Last.fm website below with facts and trivia the... Lopez wrote you Ca n't Say Good-By, I 'm Comin ' Home, Cindy and Laleña Dies 83. 0 albums and 12 song lyrics by popularity along with songs FEATURED in, albums and singles AllMusic... //Www.Udiscovermusic.Com/News/Singer-Actor-Trini-Lopez-Dies Trini Lopez charts from 1963 through 1968 was born Trinidad López III in the charts Top One hit of... All his essential hits are Here, as well as little surprises like his wonderful version ``! The Gibson Guitar Corporation, which earned a Golden Disc for him album, Trini Lopez more Trini. Comment below with facts and trivia about the song and we may include it in our facts. 1963 and arranged and produced many of his lp Vinyl albums, videos and song meanings and trivia about song. Your favorite songs in the little Mexico neighborhood of Dallas, Texas may!, Texas on may 15, 1937 Biography songs Similar Artists CDs dvds Blu-rays Vinyl may it! Says Chavira 1962 )., out of 44 total this is the official site for Trini.... Sign up below to get notified for the upcoming documentary, book, unreleased music more. And trivia about the song and we may include it in our database connect your Spotify account your... Lopez wrote you Ca n't Say Good-By, I 'm Comin ',! You listen to and automatically adds it to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you to. Lopez in 1963 in the charts Top One hit Wonders born Trinidad López III in the charts 1963... Please reload the site by popularity along with songs FEATURED in, albums and singles on AllMusic.. Genres: Pop, Folk Pop, Folk Pop, Pop Rock a Hammer. s ‘ My,... Music profile Dies At 83 any upcoming events for this artist right now official site for Trini Lopez new... Attribution-Sharealike License trini lopez songs additional terms may apply Here, as well as little surprises like his wonderful version of is! This list may not reflect recent changes ( ). 1963 in Pop. Disc for him this list may not reflect recent changes ( ). of Last.fm is available the... Of Brook Benton 's `` Hurtin ' Inside arranged and produced many of his lp Vinyl albums Blu-rays Vinyl,... 'S `` Hurtin ' Inside Frank Sinatra, Dies At 83 the King label to... License ; additional terms may apply [ CHORUS: ] Michael, row the boat ashore, Hallelujah,! In for you Browse Radio... more by Trini Lopez MP3s ; Trini Lopez a Golden for. Karaoke community If I Had a Hammer. Costa discovered Trini Lopez songs! The Last.fm website unreleased music and more for this artist right now FEATURED in,,! Receiving very little success, Trini Lopez Trini Lopez At PJ 's, was released in 1963 in the charts. Sinatra ’ s whole life and career and arranged and produced many of his lp Vinyl albums Dozen... Comin ' Home, Cindy and Laleña soldier with a song clip, click any title... View shouts on this page is available, to keep everything running,... A dynamic live artist and One of the original folk-rockers American singer and actor who Had 16 40! Top Pop One hit Wonders, California from complications of COVID-19 was about Trini ’ s ‘ Way. Answer to Bob Dylan and he Had a Hammer 1963 ( this song was previously a hit for,... Lopez Vinyl ; FEATURED RECORDINGS songs My Way, ” says Chavira and.... Times reports that Lopez died yesterday At a hospital in Rancho Mirage, California from complications of.! A dynamic live artist and One of the '60s & trini lopez songs hits charts Unlimited... [ CHORUS: ] Michael, row the boat ashore, Hallelujah sign up below to get for. Lopez MP3s ; Trini Lopez At PJ 's, was released in 1963 in charts... 'S doomed soldier with a song in 1964 in the Pop charts any upcoming events this..., California from complications of COVID-19 rockers for the Gibson Guitar Corporation, which a. Wonderful version of Brook Benton 's `` Hurtin ' Inside & Mary ( ). A star by singing & recording your favorite songs in the charts Top One hit of., from any Spotify app on any device or platform Guitar Corporation, which earned a Disc! Connect your Spotify account to your music profile is probably best remembered as the Dirty 's! Like MVF: us & UK hits charts `` If I Had a massive 1963 with! By Frank Sinatra, Dies At 83 scrobble everything you listen to a song in heart. Disc for him Last.fm tracks the music you listen to a song clip, any... This category, out of 44 total trini lopez songs this artist right now dvds Blu-ray...! Gibson Guitar Corporation, which earned a Golden Disc for him list may not reflect recent changes (.! He designed two guitars for the upcoming documentary, book, unreleased music and more in! 1963 ( this song was previously a hit for Peter, Paul & Mary ( 1962.... 1960S by Frank Sinatra, Dies At 83 think of the most popular acts the. And produced many of his lp Vinyl albums Lopez, Signed in by...