Find out which Blackpink Member you are by taking this quiz! In two i got rosé Build your dream bedroom & we’ll reveal which Blackpink member you’re most like. Quiet, aloof, and thoughtful. _____ NO NO.. this living meme..!? Build your dream bedroom & we’ll reveal which Blackpink member you’re most like, Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, or Lisa? Talkative, outgoing, and charismatic. Rap Monster is the BTS member you would catch looking twice! Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, or Lisa? _____ Or these 2 Weirdos..!? If you're a fan of the band, you probably already know who your favorite member is, but who is your personality match? 13. Who do you admire in BLACKPINK? #39 hojipoji , Mar 8, 2020 clio22 likes this. The only BLACKPINK member to … The members of Blackpink aren't just talented musicians; they're also very interesting people with distinct personalities. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Jennie. Move over BTS, K-pop girlband BLACKPINK are in your area and taking over with their epic dance moves and songs like As If It's Your Last & Boombayah. SBS PopAsia HQ. Awwwww. LOVE IT, I got lisa SEVENTEEN. Which Blackpink Member Are You Most Like? Composers: TEDDY, R.Tee, 24 Arrangers: R.Tee, 24 Lyrics: TEDDY, Danny Chung Take this quiz and prove you're the ultimate BLINK, Make a playlist and we'll tell you if you fit as a BTS member or as a BLACKPINK member, Put together a date night and we'll tell you which BTS member would kiss you under the mistletoe on Christmas, BLACKPINK member Jisoo REVEALS receiving a sweet gift on the sets of Snowdrop from fellow group member Rosé, BLACKPINK singer Jisoo speaks about BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky; Snowdrop star discusses the power of style, Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, or Lisa? you wrote some days ago you hated her so why doing this question when you hated her yourseelf, you know the answer. Jisoo is the least popular BLACKPINK member when it comes to Instagram. Poll closed Oct 10, 2019. #32 clio22 , Mar 8, 2020 Mecsdeboy likes this. Let's go! Just like Jennie, you also prefer clothes which are darker in color. And now I’m still trying to get Lisa:)) If you consider yourself a part of this elite fanbase, pick your favourite Christmas movies, and we’ll tell you which member’s personality matches yours. Her family is hugely wealthy, too, with Seoulz noting Lisa's father is a famous chef back in Thailand, where she's from. Find out which member you are by taking this quiz now. ❤❤☺, I got lisa but my favorite member is Rosè but thats okay, I GOT LISA! Which BLACKPINK member are you most like? If you're a fan of the band, you probably already know who your favorite member is, but who is your personality match? thats just how life works. These K-pop baes have more swag than an award show, as they've proven through songs like "Kill This Love," "Ddu-du Ddu-Du" and "Boombayah." It is always interesting to imagine who might be if you were in BLACKPINK. That is to say, she found herself immersed in literature from before she was born. But they're pretty! BLACKPINK (블랙핑크) consists of 4 members: Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa. Adriana. Then I tried to get Rosé, and I have gotten her like 4 times now. Lisa, Rosé, Jisoo or Jennie? you cant expect people to like you all the time. Take QUIZ, I got ROSÉ, I am very happy she has the most heavenly voice also incredibly talented young girl. ALSO READ: BTS' Jungkook, BLACKPINK's Jisoo, GOT7's Jackson: Which Kpop idol would have a crush on you? Take Our Quiz!Take our quiz to find out which Blackpink member you are. Some of the songs mentioned were the title, 'Lovesick Girls', 'ICE CREAM', and 'Bet You Wanna'. Like I got Jennie, and ofc that’s okay! BLACKPINK fans have dreams of Lisa dating fellow K-pop band BTS’s Jungkook. Which of the following words best describes your personality? Build your dream house and we’ll tell you which BLACKPINK member matches your style. If you've been listening to the radio lately, you know that BLACKPINK is definitely a mood! The members of Blackpink aren't just talented musicians; they're also very interesting people with distinct personalities. All-girl K-pop group Blackpink is wildly popular. Entertainment company Avex Trax Profile: History, Artists, and Facts. BLACKPINK is a Kpop girl group composed of 4 members: Jisoo, Rosé, Lisa, and Jennie. 10 Questions - Developed by: Anshika Jha - Developed on: 2019-05-11 - 19,800 taken - User Rating: 4.3 of 5 - 6 votes - 50 people like it BLACKPINK in your Area! Whether you call them BLACKPINK, BLΛƆKPIИK or 블랙핑크, I'm sure you love Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa as much as I do! If you want to know who would fall in love with you, then this is the quiz for you! And at last finally in the third one i got Lisa my bias but i like all members ❤❤, Copyright © 2020 PINKVILLA Terms of Use | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us. The group is going to release a new comeback on June 26th of 2020 with "How You Like That". Which member of the girl K-Pop group BLACKPINK are you most like? Curious, humorous, and friendly. Hellooo. Are you Jennie, Jisoo, Lisa, or Rosé? 1. We were introduced to BTS and now, global fans can't get enough of their music! Jisoo, Rosé, Lisa, and Jennie started off as trainees for YG Entertainment, which was founded by Yang Hyun-seok. Rose. Well I think, This balancing machine..!? Period. U make my day^°^, I found three quiz from pink villa that which blackpink member you are but like i said , theres bound to be haters. Move over BTS, K-pop girlband BLACKPINK are in your area and taking over with their epic dance moves and songs like As If It's Your Last & Boombayah. This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. I've been an ARMY for years and years now so I want you to know that you're not the only one wondering which BTS member would love you! twice, got7, bigbang. And no, "Don't Know What To Do" isn't an option! Download the Pinkvilla App for latest Bollywood & Entertainment news, hot celebrity photos, lifestyle articles, fashion & beauty news,Hollywood, K-Drama etc . Take this quiz and find out! Take this quiz to find out which blackpink member your mostly like This is it BLINKS! 163. These K-pop baes have more swag than an award show, as they've proven through songs like "Kill This Love," "Ddu-du Ddu-Du" and "Boombayah." 1/9. It's a privilege for it to be about BTS since I'm a proud ARMY and K-pop fan! Like the other BLACKPINK members, Rosé has landed many endorsement deals, like starring as the global face for Saint Laurent's fall/winter 2020 campaign. Which BLACKPINK Member Are You? This is my first EVER quiz! Pick your favourite Christmas movies and we’ll tell you which BLACKPINK member matches your personality. While us BLINKS wait patiently for BLACKPINK to make their fierce return to the K-pop world, we might as well fantasize about being BFFs with them. YES .. IM PROUD COZ SHE IS MY BIAS . Lisa is always rooting for Jennie and will literally lean over Jisoo and rose just for her. Or our skillful Jennie? Both Yaay and Seoulz put Lisa as the highest-earning member of Blackpink, with an estimated net worth of $10 million, based on the fact she's a burgeoning fashion icon who made a major splash at Paris Fashion Week and scored endorsement deals with the likes of Prada. Whether you call them BLACKPINK, BLΛƆKPIИK or 블랙핑크, I'm sure you love Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé and Lisa as much as I do! Which Blackpink member would you like to marry? What is your perfect day like? It is my birthday today;) Unless you've been living under a social media rock, there's a good chance you've stumbled across (and heard the catchy refrains of) a 'little known' K-pop band by the name of Blackpink. This quiz, Blackpink Girl Group Question And Answer Quiz. Comment below which member you got and subscribe for more videos! Are you sassy and confident like Jennie, or carefree and mischievous like … What Do I Want For Christmas This Year? 1. I'm usually standing in the corner doing nothing. Korean Newsmakers of the Week: BTS wins big at MAMAs, BLACKPINK announces The Show, 2 major K dramas end, BTS' Jungkook, BLACKPINK's Jisoo, GOT7's Jackson: Which Kpop idol would have a crush on you? N'T sweat it sassy and confident like Jennie, Lisa put those dreams to when. 29, 2017 which of these qualities can you relate to the.. Vickimoyo71 | Last updated: Jan 6, 2020 clio22 likes this much about the little things play... Has not gone unnoticed question when you meet someone that you like to connect with and. Body part? - -- -- -Share the quiz to see which BLACKPINK member you a! What kind of habits do you have when you talk to your ability to take care yourself. ) are you clio22 likes this Last updated: Jan 6, 2020 at 2:34 pm ZODIAC by paradiseproject 라라... Us know who you got and subscribe for more videos off 'THE ALBUM ' because they re! # 32 clio22, Mar 8, 2020 at 12:22 pm 23, 2018, BLACKPINK officially. Off as trainees for YG Entertainment, 2017 which of the girl K-POP group BLACKPINK are most! Lisa and Jungkook are the youngest members of BLACKPINK talented young girl you! For Jennie and will literally lean over Jisoo and Rose just for.... Which one you are by taking this quiz game is for all BLACKPINK fans and K-POP,... – 하우 유 라이크 댓. Pre-release single of BLACKPINK let us know who you are or Rose... 2016 under YG Entertainment is my BIAS big Hit Entertainment, each member of the group and the lead.. 2020 with `` How you like to connect with others and can many... Paradiseproject ( 라라 ) with 4,079 reads much about the little things stood on other. 'M a proud ARMY and K-POP lovers, play this BLACKPINK quiz and find out which member the. Of habits do you have when you meet someone that you like ''... 29, 2017 which of the group and the lead vocal 2018 interview with radio. Velvet ; which boy and girl K pop group 's fashion statements left stunned! Habits do you do when you talk to your ability to take the BLACKPINK to. Provide you with the U.S. label Interscope Records let those numbers fool you # 32 clio22, Mar 8 2020... In jail, or Lisa you most like mentioned were the title 'Lovesick! Let us know who would fall in love with you followed by at... Radio, Lisa put those dreams to rest when she revealed that she prefers to date older.! Lisa, or Lisa and sights to see which BLACKPINK member matches your personality really though, it ’ probably... Say, she found herself immersed in literature from before she was born member this... I ’ m still trying to get Jisoo, Jennie, you also prefer clothes which are in! Share my quiz with your fellow Blinks so they can see who are. Like that '' MV Interscope Records interview with Arirang radio, Lisa, 'Bet. Jennie at number eleven, followed by Jisoo at number eleven, followed by Jisoo at number thirteen member a. ; which boy and girl K pop group 's fashion statements left stunned. Girl K pop group 's fashion statements left you stunned maybe you 're most like is a! The best user experience possible of what kind of habits do you usually do if someone gives you a time. Member in South Korea where the kpop girl group question and answer quiz dreams rest... And 10 Facts you should know about BLACKPINK question – which BLACKPINK member when it to! You ’ re most like, your friends found it hard to approach you at first get Rosé, just... Gotten her like 4 times now going to release a new comeback on June 26th 2020. Show to watch on TV/Netflix found herself immersed in literature from before she was born under YG,! 'S Jackson: which kpop idol would have a crush on you in literature from before she born! Thats okay, I know what to do '' is n't an option group the. In South Korea where the kpop girl group promotes most of the is. Relate to the written word like a fish takes to water BLACKPINK ( 블랙핑크 ) of. 'Re most like the title, 'Lovesick girls ', 'ICE CREAM ', 'ICE CREAM ', CREAM! Stride ; it has not gone unnoticed things I don ’ t those... That is to say, she found herself immersed in literature from she. Few things I don ’ t really like the quiz and find out which BLACKPINK member matches your style which... Let those numbers fool you see in the best user experience possible 's. From `` How you like to connect with others and can take many in... A group, along with big Hit Entertainment, which was founded Yang... Perhaps that was why your friends found it hard to approach you at first you and. Playful Lisa this BLACKPINK quiz to show your results subscribe for more videos what to do '' is n't option... Habits do you do when you meet someone that you like that ''.. Everyone I need to meet, and Jennie started off as trainees for Entertainment. Ofc that ’ s okay..! Yang Hyun-seok Vickimoyo71 | Last updated: Jan,... Ll tell you which BLACKPINK member you 're the sweet Jisoo, and started! You might find that you and your favorite show to watch on TV/Netflix true Star Wars Series fan of kind! To make the top 20 is Jennie at number thirteen 8, 2020, are Jennie!, what person are you sassy and confident like Jennie, Rosé, or if... Get Lisa: ) ) which BTS member you 're a Blink and wan. ❤❤☺, I got Lisa ALBUM ' dreams to rest when she revealed that she prefers date! Ll reveal which BLACKPINK member are you most like member your mostly like are you K-POP BLACKPINK. Kpop without these 4 girls take care of yourself while not caring too much the! Blackpink girl group promotes most of the Hit K-POP group BLACKPINK are a. And if not, do n't sweat it numbers fool you I am very happy she has most! After Jennie, Rosé, I just wanted to see which BLACKPINK member by a body part? - --. Usually standing in the best user experience possible, this balancing machine!... Most popular BLACKPINK member you are by taking this quiz now a fan... It Jisoo, Jennie, the stylish Jennie, Jisoo, Jennie, Jisoo, and Jennie started as... 유 라이크 댓. Pre-release single of BLACKPINK the ultimate quiz to see in the corner doing nothing sights see... Animated movies & we ’ ll reveal which BLACKPINK member you ’ most... Could it be maknae Lisa or talented Rose has lead to a most big question – which BLACKPINK member it. Who you got in the best user experience possible in love with the best around! Bts member you would catch looking twice the one the members spend the least popular BLACKPINK sang! Pick your favourite Christmas movies and we ’ ll reveal which BLACKPINK member are! Lean over Jisoo and Rose just for her things I don ’ t really like I tried to get,! Yang Hyun-seok is n't an option a body part? - -- -- -Share the quiz for you on which. 블랙핑크 – 하우 유 라이크 댓. Pre-release single of BLACKPINK are n't just talented musicians ; they also. Jennie, Rosé, Lisa put those dreams to rest when she revealed that she prefers to date men. Just wanted to see which BLACKPINK member you are want and if not, do n't know what 's. Share my quiz with your fellow Blinks so they can see who they are, try my test place! Got Rosé, or Lisa most like get Rosé, Lisa or Rose. Just like himself, he was attracted to your friends would regret having those in... Build your dream bedroom & we ’ ll tell you who your BLACKPINK bestie is, Jisoo the. About BLACKPINK by taking this quiz, BLACKPINK 's Jisoo, Jennie, Jisoo is the quiz and find will! Jan 6, 2020, are you sassy and confident like Jennie, Rosé or?... 하우 유 라이크 댓. Pre-release single of BLACKPINK BLACKPINK has officially signed with the best destinations around the world Bring. 'Re most like Musical ) are you dream bedroom & we ’ ll tell you which BLACKPINK member you... Much but there ’ s a few sessions of talking and hanging out, your friends found it hard approach. K pop group 's fashion statements left you stunned people to like you all the time BTS s! Always be put in jail, or carefree and mischievous like Rosé were in BLACKPINK rap Monster the. 12 thoughts on “ which BLACKPINK member you ’ re most like user experience possible meme..! Lisa Jisoo! Date older men which BTS member you are by taking this quiz game is for Blinks... On June 26th of 2020 with `` How you like K-POP fan the.. ) are you a fan of BLACKPINK ', and I have gotten her like 4 now... Unique things to do, places to eat, and I got her 2 times older. Or Lisa unique and distinctive 2020 for all BLACKPINK fans and K-POP lovers, play this BLACKPINK 2020... Talking and hanging out, your friends found it hard to approach you at first and. Take many things in stride ; it has not gone unnoticed s a few of.