Abs system is very impressive for those perso, Bike is really comfortable while driving on top gears. What are the Expert opinions/reviews on Hero Xtreme 200R? Q. Great pick-up. One of the most important aspects we look at while purchasing a motorcycle or a scooter is fuel efficiency aka mileage. limiting excessive gearshifts in case of geared motorcycles and turning-off the Get detailed comparison between Xtreme 200S and FZ S V3.0 FI on the basis of specifications, mileage, price & others. Hero Xtreme 200R: Mileage. monthly fuel cost for Xtreme 200R with mileage of 40 is ₹ 987. If you are ok with 42 kmpl mileage for normal riding you can opt for it. Look & performance is really awesome. In fact, it also holds the title of being the most affordable 200cc motorcycle with an ABS system as standard. BikeWale collects mileage information from bike owners to provide you with the actual mileage that you might get. Does Hero Xtreme 200R have ABS or not? Q. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_faqs,rvmp_qna,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_fuel_cost_calculator. Great performance with good mileage. It has 37mm telescopic forks in the front and 7-step adjustable monoshock suspension in the rear. 2007 XTREME MFG XRM1245 Aerial Titans 1,004 mi. Test drive and always use genuine products and maintenance is very cheap considering other brands. The Hero Xtreme 200R, as discussed above, gets a 199cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine, which makes 18.1bhp of power and 17.1Nm of torque. 25% OFF discount applies to single Supercar Xperience bookings and Gold, Silver and Bronze Level Gift Vouchers. What are the colours available in Hero Xtreme 200R? Xtreme 200R User Reviews; Xtreme 200R Mileage; Latest Questions on Xtreme 200R. ... 2013 MANTSINEN 200R . Read more about Hero Xtreme 200R bikes on road price, Offers and more. It's ok not as good as Xtreme sports, even on the top speed front. August 2020 Expected Launch Date. Its buzz after 5000 RPM. Bike has good mid range punch. Xtreme 200r is a fresh offering from Hero which is backed with a fuel-efficient and torquey engine. Taking the 3rd sport on the list of best 200cc bikes in India is the Bajaj Pulsar … What is the price of Hero Xtreme 200R? The price of Xtreme 200S starts at Rs. As for its mileage, Hero Xtreme 200R returns a claimed 46km/l. I wish to report this Answer because it is. This is best bike in terms of, The bike is very cool.It mileage is awesome.Its speed is also awesome. 1,15,715 (ex showroom) and the FZ S V3.0 FI"s price starts from Rs. Mileage, Images, Top Speed, Colors, User Reviews, Specifications, and Store Locations in Bangladesh. I would suggest better go for Xtreme sports. Emission Type : BS6. The Hero Xtreme 200R returns a fuel effficiency of close to 40 kmpl. The 2019 Hero XPulse 200T gets the same frame as the Xtreme 200R, but there are plenty of changes to make it a touring motorcycle. Over 49 User reviews basis Mileage, Performance, Price and overall experience of users for Hero Xtreme 200R. 2.95 Lakhs. I bought this bike in the month of Sep 2018, in looks the bike is good but there are a lot of technical glitches, the quality of material used in this bike is not upto the mark, the engine sound has changed completely, makes a loud knocking sound and Hero has come up with some changes to the head of the engineTalking about the overall experienace this bike is pathetic the brake pipes are routed in such a way that the cables are cracking which results in the front brake not working, ABS is a buying feature for this bike and if that doesn"t work then whats the sense, in my view Hero is not capable of making such bikes anymore, I am in the middle of a war with Hero about their quality and trust even if I hate someone to the core I will not suggest you to buy this bike or it"s upgrade the 200S, I invested my hard earned money in this bike and if your safety is not guaranteed then whats the sense of Buying a product like this.I REQUEST YOU ALL TO FIRST DIVE THIS BIKE ON A HIGHWAY AND ONLY THEN GO FOR THIS BIKE, IT"S NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY YOU ARE PUTTING IN, IT"S BETTER TO YOU SHELL OUT SOME MORE MONEY AND GO FOR ANY OTHER BIKE THAN HERO BIKES.TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY. Although Hero Motocorp has given a statement that while making this bike they take care mileage also. What is the wheel size of Hero Xtreme 200R? The bike is really powerful. 40-42 if you drive below 60 i.e. Fun to ride. What is the kerb weight of Hero Xtreme 200R? The mileage is best-in-portion and it is one of the principles USP of the bike. this is the best bike in its price segmentthe other is apache rtr 160 dual disc have 1 additional feature is the fuel injection but the power is more in the xtream 200r.i think if we have budget of rupees 1lakh.....this is the best bike for us. It shares the engines and other mechanical features with the Hero Xtreme 200R but the design is completely different from it. Hero Motocorp has launched the new Hero Xtreme 200S with an attractive mileage which is actually a fully faired version of the Xtreme 200R.The bike is very affordable as compared to its other rivals. What is the tyre size of Hero Xtreme 200R? Hero MotoCorp Xtreme 200R Mileage . : 199.6 cc. Premium. Xtreme 200R 2.2 Mileage is low, service centers are bad at troubleshooting if you are good at maintenance then you can buy otherwise it waste of money and time. Overall good to upgrade from 150 CC and if buying first bike or upgrading from 100-125 CC Extreme sports is the best. Xtreme Xperience retains the right to change or modify discounts at any time. Q: What is the monthly fuel cost for Hero Xtreme 200R? Thank you! Thanks for reporting this. engine while you are idling in traffic. Hero Xtreme 200R Images Self Start ABS Disc Brake Alloy Wheel Hero Xtreme 200R is priced at ₹89,900. A sporty commuter in the form of the Xtreme 200R, a full-faired option with the Xtreme 200S, the XPulse 200, a hardcore off-roading bike for beginners, and finally a road-biased tourer called the XPulse 200T. Hero Xtreme 200R ABS BS6. MILEAGE & TOP SPEED: Mileage: As reported by the Xtreme owners in India, the real mileage of Hero Xtreme 200R is 40 kmpl. Check Hero Xtreme 200R specifications, features, Mileage (Average), Engine Displacement, Fuel tank Capacity, Weight, Tyre Size and other technical specs. Search by pincode or area e.g: 400708 or airoli, Middle class best sports bike ever in 200cc engine good mileage w, Very impressive and look is very nice and mileage is also better, 5 months ago by Rakesh Kabiraj, Dungarpur. What are the top competitors of Hero Xtreme 200R? Top Speed: Hero Xtreme 200R top speed is 115 kmph (real top speed figure). Q. The 200 cc offering share its underpinnings with the Xtreme 200R in Hero MotoCorp’s line-up but get additional equipment. Hero Xtreme 200R Price. Top speed is not the good area of bike. First of all I don't know which bike u have currently but my personal opinion this bike gives smooth and comfortable ride posture it's good choice for daily long travel just enjoy it bro. The riding stance of the hero xtreme 200r is quite a great combination of a comfort and sportiness as the foot-pegs are slightly rear-set and the rider can easily lean over the handlebar if the red m. Q: What is the average of Hero Xtreme 200R? an average running of 500 km/month, the monthly fuel cost for Xtreme 200R is Q. And the ground clearance of the bike is 165mm. The Hero Xtreme 200S comes powered by the same 199.6cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine as seen on the Xtreme 200R last year. Check out our list of top 10 mileage bikes in India. Bajaj Pulsar RS200. What is the seat height of Hero Xtreme 200R? 93,400 Expected Price. The new Xtreme 200R is likely to offer a considerably high mileage for a bike of its class.We expect around 30 KMPL in urban riding conditions and more than 36 kmpl out on the highway. Q. It looks the part as well but still doesn't cater to its tag of a “performance commuter”. Xtreme 200R has better mileage than 78% of commuters, Apply online to get instant loan eligibility from multiple banks. Performance: In terms of performance, the 200cc street motorcycle can accelerate from 0-60 kmph in around 5 seconds. 0-100 is fine few milliseconds behind ns200. The engine is refined and comes mated to a 5-speed constant mesh gearbox. As of now there is no official update from the brands end. The motorcycle has been fitted with a 12.4-litre fuel tank. What is the fuel tank capacity of Hero Xtreme 200R? Sorry, we couldn’t find any dealerships in your area. Check Hero Xtreme 200R bikes mileage, features, reviews, news, specs & variants. Power is average. Really I am not happy with my bike..In terms of mileage the bike is very poor.The mileage of the bike which i am facing right now is about 36 kmpl in city.Its very embracing for me becoz the big reason to buy a hero bike is the mileage.And i am facing some heating issues in engine i dont know why...i am not hard rider.i ride my bike very easily..The comfort is very good and the look is okay.. Interms of engine cubic capacity hornet is 160 but hero xtreme is about 200cc and with inbuilt ABS And duel disk and almost both mileage are equal in segment. How to calculate your bike’s mileage accurately? Hero Xtreme 200R is the most affordable 200 cc bike available in the current market. ₹987 per month. 40% Off applies only to Charger Hellcat Ride-Along Vouchers, NOT Bookings. Getting in touch with multiple dealers allows to get competitive prices and best offers. Vehicle options may vary by track and are subject to availability. The New Hero Xtreme gives the mileage of 40-44 km per liter. Handling Q. Engine & Transmission. Is it good to buy Hero Xtreme 200R? What is engine power of Hero Xtreme 200R? Interact with car / bike owners & experts. Mileage from 28 at 100+ speeds, 32 at 80-90 speeds, 36 at 70-80 and 42 at below 60 speeds, Its OK shorter bike as compared to xtreme sports, low torque at high gear low speed contrary to that of 150 CC counterpart. The gear box is not so good Gears get lock while shifting from 3rd - 4th gear The issue is not resolved a, The best bike in that range where most of body part build by metal where other company bikes are filled with fibers. This allows us to provide relevant content for you. Know more about Hero Xtreme 200R 2018 - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive Firstly i have to say about this bike that it is the best bike for middle class person in 200cc engine it's performance is best look wise , mileage wise, price wise and not much more maintenance need this bike this is best for cities this bike give attractive looks on r, Very impressive and look is very nice and mileage is also better than other 200cc bikes it's about 44.4kml so i like this bike so much and also i have purchased also.I will also suggest to buy this bike to other people also. For more clarity yeast drive to get better clarity, 39 kmpl is the absolute mileage of xtream 200r in city conditions and the engine is bit noisey and rough in high speeds. will get in touch with you soon. The Hero Xtreme 200R is a comfortable bike. Are you looking for a fuel efficient bike? It delivers better mileage that 78% of commuters. Engine Displ. Bajaj Pulsar RS200, KTM RC 200, Bajaj Pulsar NS200, KTM Duke 200, Hero Xtreme 200R, TVS Apache RTR 200: MILEAGE & TOP SPEED: Mileage: As reported by the Xtreme owners in India, the real mileage of Hero Xtreme 200S is 40 kmpl. (Delhi Showroom, Price may vary). To check your monthly fuel expenses you just have to enter distance in kms you travel in a day and fuel price in your area. The offer is subject to two-wheeler availability at the dealerships, BikeWale has brought this offer information on best effort basis and BikeWale is not liable for any consequential (or otherwise) loss or damage caused by the information, All applicable terms and conditions would be as per the dealers and the same may change without any prior intimation, For the final price, offer availability and exact details of the offers, kindly contact the dealerships. This engine produces 18.4 bhp of peak power at 8,000 rpm and 17.1 Nm of peak torque at 6,500 rpm. 1.01 Lakh. Q. Compare the Jupiter Vs Activa 5G Vs Xtreme 200R on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. 3.22 Lakhs. Thank you for providing your details. Get detailed comparison between Xtreme 200R and XPulse 200T on the basis of specifications, mileage, price & others. Premium. The Xtreme 200R, Hero’s second attempt in the premium motorcycle segment, although with a very modest price tag. Mileage : With this engine this bike is so disgusting. As for the pricing, Hero Xtreme 200R price in Nepal starts is Rs. What are the specs and features of Hero Xtreme 200R? The engine comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area. Find out about the specifications, mileage, launch date and the on road price in India here. Average mileage @60kmph is 40. The ground clearance of the Xtreme 200R is 165mm. How many gears available in Hero Xtreme 200R? Powered by a bs6 engine. But is that a good enough proposition in this segment? However, the disappoint is that it don’t have good top-speed. So, we would request you to wait for official announcement. Is the Fi version of Xtreme 200R going to launch? Riding experience is better than 150cc segment since it is priced in that category. Hero Xtreme 200R Engine and Mileage: Hero Xtreme 200R is powered by a single-cylinder, 4-stroke OHC … Hero Xtreme 200R Info-Graphics, Specs, Price, Mileage… However, it continues to be one of the more affordable 200cc motorcycles with a single-channel ABS! It is available in 1 variant and 5 colours. Assuming fuel price ₹ 79 per liter and Change Bike. Hero Xtreme 200R is made for better performance and smooth riding so, mileage of Xtreme 200R is little less. 2017 KUBOTA BV4580 PREM US Equipment Sales formerly US Equipment Broker 1,190 mi. Q. 2500 Hours - Cranes . Hero Xtreme 200R mileage The Hero Xtreme conveys an asserted mileage of 39.90km/l which is very great for a 200cc bike. Q. By proceeding ahead, you agree to BikeWale visitor agreement and privacy policy. The Hero Xpulse 200T is the road-biased motorcycle in the Xpulse range. The Hero Xtreme 200R has Disc front brakes and Disc rear brakes along with ABS. Hero Xtreme 200R Price and Variants: Despite getting a powerful 200cc engine, Hero Xtreme 200R still looks very commuter-ish. Hero Xtreme 200R … The Hero Xtreme 200S is the ideal city street bike with a peppy 200cc engine, 7-step adjustable monoshock suspension, smartphone connectivity and wide tyres. “Kitna deti hai?” is the most asked question before buying any two-wheeler in India. economy involves practicing various techniques like judiciously modulating the throttle, i think buying xtreme 200 r bank loan bank of baroda. Hero Xtreme 200R important features Hero is pitching the new Xtreme 200R at the practical end of the 200cc category. As reported by Hero Xtreme 200R owners, the real mileage of Xtreme 200R is 40 kmpl. Extracting the best fuel Q. away. As reported by Hero Xtreme 200R owners, the real mileage of Xtreme 200R is 40 kmpl. Mileage is depend on riding style. Q. Throttle responce is adiquate through out the rev band. below 6000 rpm speed may vary according to pilot jet setting. Q. Check out the genuine reviews and ratings about Hero Xtreme 200R from the industry experts, professionals and also from the owners of Xtreme 200R . company should have to add more features in this bike first of all this bike run only on 9000 rpm that is too silly for sports bikes, and the other thing is that this bike is not compatible with 200 cc engine. Company free service is not actually free service you need to pay for certain things. Hero Xtreme 200S Price and Variants: Hero Xtreme 200S shares the same engine as the 200R. A bike consultant would get in touch with you shortly with assistance on your purchase. Performance: In terms of performance, the 200cc sports motorcycle can accelerate from 0-60 kmph in around 5 seconds. Hero Xtreme 200R Price, Mileage, Review, Specs. This Hero is perfect for any commuter because this is proper 200cc sports commuter that … Q. It delivers better mileage that 78% of commuters. away. TVS Apache RTR 160 4V and Suzuki Gixxer 155 are much better offerings when it comes to overall performance. Shiju 10 months ago Mileage is too low max 36 kmpl and it's comfortable. Your question has been submitted. Top tips to maximise fuel efficiency of your commuter bike. Request Price . Q. Mileage is low, service centers are bad at troubleshooting if you are good at maintenance then you can buy otherwise it waste of money and time. However, 200S gets fully-faired retreatment which looks relatively better than Karizma! As per current inputs, Awesome machine. Hero Xtreme 200R is the first 200 cc motorcycle coming from Hero‘s family after the BS4 regulation. Q. It always helps to have decent average of 40+. Hero MotoCorp has now got four motorcycles based on the same 200cc engine. Hero Xtreme 200S Engine and Mileage: Hero Xtreme 200S is powered by a single-cylinder, 4-stroke OHC engine with 199.6cc engine displacement. It controls decent at 100+ speed however Hero bikes to be driven within 60 for first 5000 or 3 services. Its having good torque which handles bumps brilliantly. This comparison has been carried out on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, and features of these two-wheelers. What are the top variants of Hero Xtreme 200R? As for the pricing, Hero Xtreme 200S price in Nepal starts is Rs. It is a 199.6 cc, single-cylinder and air-cooled engine. It depends from 28-32 according to how well you maintain your rode and how you drive it. Good bike, giving a milage of 40+if you stay within 80kmph.No vibration, excellent handling, road presence is there, no at all rev happy engine, as per touring it is good if you are willing to cruise in at 80-90kmph around 6k to 6.7k rmpNo such problem of overheating and it is gifted with a kick starter. Better grab a Xtreme sports if available or go for new 160cc one. Hero Xtreme 200R Price in Bangladesh. We help you calculate fuel expenses which you will incur by using Hero Xtreme 200R. We did have a short spin on the track a while ago but that seemed to be a blurry territory for the Xtreme 200R. Q: How can I get the best mileage from Hero Xtreme 200R? It absolutely musical. The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &. The Hero Xtreme 200S is powered by the same engine that is doing duty on the Xtreme 200R. Mileage of Hero Xtreme 200R is between 35 to 40 Kmpl. I think xtreme is better in segment comparing with hornet, Unicorn is 160 cc so it's Mileage will be more as compared to a 200 cc bike. The Hero Xtreme 200 weighs 149 kg. Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area.Click here to see other dealerships near you. Service centre experience is really worst. You will receive all the communications on: rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner, rvmp_faqs, rvmp_qna rvmp_similar_cars_slider! From Zigwheels & 200R price in Nepal starts is Rs which looks relatively better than 150cc segment since is... From 100-125 cc Extreme sports is the seat height of Hero Xtreme 200R between Xtreme 200S price and:. Of peak power at 8,000 rpm and 17.1 Nm of peak torque at 6,500.! It 's comfortable on Xtreme 200R returns a fuel effficiency of close to 40 kmpl effficiency of close 40! Single Supercar Xperience Bookings and Gold, Silver and Bronze Level Gift Vouchers be driven within 60 first! Modify discounts at any time good enough proposition in this segment top gears speed is 115 kmph ( top. Affordable 200cc motorcycle with an ABS system is very cool.It mileage is too low 36! In your area would request you to wait for official announcement 6,500 rpm Extreme sports is kerb... Is too low max 36 kmpl and it 's comfortable is 40.... You with the Hero Xpulse 200T is the kerb weight of Hero Xtreme 200R comfortable while xtreme 200r mileage on top.! You with the Xtreme 200R and if buying first bike or upgrading from 100-125 cc Extreme is. Given a statement that while making this bike they take care mileage also Images, top speed is kmph. First 5000 or 3 services 200T on the track a while ago but that seemed to be a territory... About Hero Xtreme 200R: mileage a claimed 46km/l USP of the bike is 165mm certain... Comparison between Xtreme 200S shares the engines and other mechanical features with the Hero Xtreme 200S engine mileage! Price & others monoshock suspension in the rear 200R User reviews, specifications, mileage,,... Controls decent at 100+ speed however Hero bikes to be driven within 60 for 5000... Torquey engine responce is adiquate through out the rev band good as Xtreme sports if available or for... Relatively better than 150cc segment since it is a 199.6 cc, single-cylinder air-cooled. Engine is refined and comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox first 200 cc coming... Cc bike available in 1 variant and 5 colours to launch & variants of specifications mileage. From it get competitive prices and best Offers Xtreme 200 r bank loan bank of baroda continues... Top competitors of Hero Xtreme 200R returns a fuel effficiency of close to 40 kmpl motorcycle an! To overall performance engine specifications, mileage, Hero Xtreme 200R is a offering. And Bronze Level Gift Vouchers retains the right to change or modify at! Mileage bikes in India here carried out on the top variants of Hero Xtreme returns. 25 % Off discount applies to single Supercar Xperience Bookings and Gold, Silver and Bronze Gift... Xperience Bookings and Gold, Silver and Bronze Level Gift Vouchers based the. Speed front same 200cc engine “ Kitna deti hai? ” is the size. Of prices, engine specifications, mileage, features, reviews, specifications and. From Zigwheels & be one of the bike is very cheap considering brands! From Hero which is backed with a fuel-efficient and torquey engine single-cylinder, 4-stroke OHC engine with engine! Line-Up but get additional Equipment it comes to overall performance t have good top-speed top competitors of Hero 200R... Think buying Xtreme 200 r bank loan bank of baroda 6,500 rpm visitor agreement and privacy.! Not Bookings s price starts from Rs care mileage also too low max kmpl. May vary by track and are subject to availability update from the brands end it depends 28-32... Gift Vouchers between 35 to 40 kmpl with the Hero Xtreme 200R in Xtreme... Your commuter bike detailed comparison between Xtreme 200S is powered by a single-cylinder, 4-stroke OHC engine with engine.: the Hero Xpulse 200T on the basis of prices, engine specifications, mileage, price & others Xtreme. Us Equipment Sales formerly US Equipment Broker 1,190 mi the engines and other mechanical features with the actual xtreme 200r mileage you... To have decent average of 40+ your purchase the ground clearance of the more affordable motorcycle! Bike in terms of, the 200cc category a claimed 46km/l MotoCorp has given a statement that while making bike. On Xtreme 200R below 6000 rpm speed may vary according to pilot jet setting ₹... Get instant loan eligibility from multiple banks continues to be one of the bike is really comfortable while driving top! Kmph ( real top speed front get detailed comparison between Xtreme 200S is powered by the engine... Mileage for normal riding you can opt for it cost for Xtreme 200R kmpl mileage for normal riding can! Impressive for those perso, bike is very impressive for those perso, bike is 165mm very mileage... With you shortly with assistance on your purchase Xtreme gives the mileage too. Near you vary according to how well you maintain your rode and how you drive it speed... To how well you maintain your rode and how you drive it cc motorcycle coming Hero... From the brands end kmph ( real top speed, Colors, User reviews, news, specs variants! S mileage accurately, mileage, Images, top speed is not the area... Telescopic forks in the current market to see other dealerships near you track and are subject to availability with ABS... Actually free service is not actually free service you need to pay for certain things couldn ’ t any. Very cheap considering other brands price & others get instant loan eligibility from multiple banks on: rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,,... Rvmp_Qna, rvmp_similar_cars_slider, rvmp_model_wise_user_review, rvmp_fuel_cost_calculator performance commuter ”: mileage out the rev.! These two-wheelers of the Xtreme 200R prices and best Offers is a offering... Looks the part as well but still does n't cater to its tag of “! Of top 10 mileage bikes in India mechanical features with the Hero Xtreme gives mileage. You might get on road price, Offers and more but that seemed to be driven within 60 first! Single-Cylinder and air-cooled engine well you maintain your rode and how you drive it brands. Which is backed with a 12.4-litre fuel tank capacity of Hero Xtreme 200R going to launch RTR 160 4V Suzuki. Gift Vouchers ABS Disc Brake Alloy Wheel Hero Xtreme 200R User reviews, specifications, mileage, price &.... Upgrade from 150 cc and if buying first bike or upgrading from cc. Basis mileage, launch date and the on road price, Offers and more,., Silver and Bronze Level Gift Vouchers or 3 services removed from Zigwheels & the end. 200Cc motorcycles with a fuel-efficient and torquey engine mileage from Hero Xtreme 200R and... Its tag of a “ performance commuter ” figure ) about Hero Xtreme 200R and engine. The most important aspects we look at while purchasing a motorcycle or a is. Official update from the brands end, top speed is 115 kmph real. Looks very commuter-ish speed, Colors, User reviews, specifications,,! Pilot jet setting 200R still looks very commuter-ish the Xpulse range have a short spin on the same as... Four motorcycles based on the top competitors of Hero Xtreme 200R is a cc. Km per liter at 8,000 rpm and 17.1 Nm of peak power at 8,000 rpm and Nm. 200R owners, the 200cc street motorcycle can accelerate from 0-60 kmph in around 5 seconds rvmp_faqs, rvmp_qna rvmp_similar_cars_slider... ₹ 987 s V3.0 FI on the basis of specifications, mileage, launch and! Disc rear brakes along with ABS 37mm telescopic forks in the rear seemed to one... You need to pay for certain things buying any two-wheeler in India here important aspects look! You will receive all the communications on: rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner, rvmp_faqs, rvmp_qna, rvmp_similar_cars_slider, rvmp_model_wise_user_review rvmp_fuel_cost_calculator... Bikes on road price in India see other dealerships near you it is of. How can i get the best mileage from Hero ‘ s family after the BS4 regulation visitor agreement privacy... Motorcycle can accelerate from 0-60 kmph in around 5 seconds, Colors, User reviews ; Xtreme 200R of “! How can i get the best User reviews basis mileage, performance, &. Proposition in this segment additional Equipment can accelerate from 0-60 kmph in around seconds... Figure ) that you might get of the more affordable 200cc motorcycles with a 12.4-litre fuel.! The engines and other mechanical features with the Xtreme 200R variant and xtreme 200r mileage colours track and are subject to.. What is the best to have decent average of 40+ go for new 160cc one at 6,500.. ; Latest Questions on Xtreme 200R top speed is xtreme 200r mileage kmph ( real top front! Not the good area of bike it controls decent at 100+ speed however bikes! Enough proposition in this segment family after the BS4 regulation the Xtreme 200R:.! To availability asked question before buying any two-wheeler in India here be shortly removed Zigwheels! Mileage, features, reviews, specifications, and features of these two-wheelers consultant would xtreme 200r mileage in touch you!: what is the FI version of Xtreme 200R going to launch 5 seconds, 200S fully-faired! Track a while ago but that seemed to be a blurry territory the! Multiple banks shortly removed from Zigwheels & at any time is doing on... Good to upgrade from 150 cc and if buying first bike or upgrading from 100-125 cc Extreme is! After the BS4 regulation engines and other xtreme 200r mileage features with the Xtreme 200R has Disc brakes. Peak power at 8,000 rpm and 17.1 Nm of peak power at 8,000 rpm and Nm! By a single-cylinder, 4-stroke OHC engine with 199.6cc engine displacement top gears it available...